• Pros

• "The tool is very easy to use, user friendly for not just myself as an administrator but my users are very happy with the tool."

• "The tool is easy to use and you always have a dedicated person to you that will assist you with any questions you may have. "

• "As of today meet my needs, easy to use, easy to navigate, "

• Cons

• "See top review. I like the software overall but it could be a little more user friendly when it comes to navigating the site"

• "It takes some time to get used to the workflow, but once you have that down, it flows pretty easily. "

• "The only things that is a bit of a challenge is navigating smoothly throughout the software."

Browse VendorInsight Reviews

Garth from Rakuten

A great contract/risk managemetn tool

Last year we reduced our cost by over $1M becasue we are not on the leading edge of contract negotiations. We have found same licenses being used by multiple departments and have been able to consolidate them. We have found licenses we have been paying for and not using. We were able to cancel subscriptions without the auto renew occurring.

Pros

Within just a few short hours I was up and ready to run with the software. Mainly I use this software for contract and Risk Management. Within 2 days I was able to start loading contracts in to the system. There was some customization we made to the risk assessment piece and internal stake holders took some time to figure out how we were going to structure the risk questions. I love the automation and time this saves in renewing contracts.

Cons

I found the initial "training" weak. I receive help though as I need it whenever there is a module I am interested in.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2019

Hi Garth! Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We are excited to hear that our software was able to save your company over $1M in unnecessary costs and services that are no longer needed. We are also glad to hear that you were able to have a fast and seamless implementation. We take your comments on training very seriously and understand it¿s a lot easier to train once you¿ve played around in the system. We are always here to help and make sure you have knowledge and are utilizing every feature available. Please don¿t hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional questions, comments or concerns.

GARY from CAPITOL BANK

Easy to use and lots of bells and whistles!

The customer support is great. We aren't in there as much as we should daily/weekly but can always get a hold of someone at anytime and they will re-train us no problem.

Pros

Met the needs of the organization for both functionality and compliance. We liked that it could grow with use such as using Pro if and when the time came.

Cons

We knew that setup was going to be a long haul. But like anything else once you do it you are glad you did.

Reasons for Choosing VendorInsight

It could grow with our company and do things other companies couldn't. Also I felt they weren't all about the sales but wanted to make sure that we were getting what we needed out of the product.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2020

Hi Gary! We truly value customers like you that give us positive feedback and appreciate you taking time out of your day to write us a review. We are pleased to hear that VendorInsight? meets your needs with functionality and compliance. Most importantly, we're grateful for customers like you who prioritize the setup process for better use of the system in the long run. We take pride in our service team and hope you continue to reach out whenever you have questions or need additional training. Please stay safe during this time and don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions, comments or concerns. Thank you!

Beth from United Bank

VI Review

Experience has been good and has cut down on the number of hours spent on monitoring vendors.

Pros

The ability to have a centralized depository for vendor contracts and supporting documentation. The ability to customized risk assessments.

Cons

Lack of a daily audit log for changes or file maintenance made to documents or due dates that have been changed.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied June 2019

Hi Beth! We thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear VendorInsight? was able to cut down on the number of hours spent on monitoring vendors. We are in the business of easing your regulatory needs and creating a software that allows you to quickly add and update vendor contracts and supporting documentation. If you're interested in having a daily audit log, we'd point you towards the contract history, which has notes on when a contract was created and updated by a user along with other useful information. We can have your program admin contact you to show you where the changes are cataloged as well as any custom reports that would help you identify those changes in a specific parameter. We are glad to hear your experience has been good and we hope you continue to reach out with any more questions, comments or concerns.

Lance from CIBC Bank USA

Vendor Insight Review

The customer service is exceptional. I enjoy everyone I work with. The tool meets our needs and helps use do our job the only issue is I think the underlying technology and the tool itself may need an update to modernize it.

Pros

I think what I like most is the ease of use. Because of a position change I have become a VI admin and greatly increased my use. I have had no issues quickly understanding and picking up how to use the tool.

Cons

Limited flexibility. Due to some organizational changes with in the company we need to track affiliate services and need some flexibility in the tool to accommodate these changes and we are having to use a lot of workarounds.

Reasons for Choosing VendorInsight

Not sure why my company choose this tool. It was in place prior to me.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2020

Hi, Lance! We truly value customers like you that give us a detailed and honest review of our system. We are happy to hear you find the system intuitive and easy to pick up on because of a position change. We do recognize and understand with your unique deployment there have been unusual challenges. Please don't hesitate to continue to reach out with any additional, questions, comments or concerns. Thank you!

Sean from Fremont Bank

VendorINSIGHT Review

VendorINSIGHT has helped organize and maintain our Vendor Management program with battle tested processes and customizations to help our program be successful. I would recommend them to anyone.

Pros

The VendorINSIGHT software provides a transparent process for risk rating vendors. The process demonstrates a logical workflow from start to finish. The system is easy to setup and robust enough to handle all the demands related to Vendor Management.

Cons

While it's easy to setup, you can't implement the solution without help from the support team. It is advisable to map out your process prior to creating (e.g. naming conventions, policy assignment, risk criteria, etc.) so that you don't have to make corrections as you move forward. The support team is instrumental in helping do this. Use them.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2019

Hello Sean, thank you for your response! We are happy to hear your setup went well and we were able to handle all your demands related to vendor management. We understand a successful vendor management program needs time and resources to be implemented properly. Our support team is instrumental in achieving your vendor management goals and we're glad you agree! Our support and expertise differentiates us from other solutions. We want to make it a priority that you continue to evolve and customize your program to meet your specific needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program admin with anymore additional comments, questions or concerns.

Dan from Valley Bank

VendorINSIGHT review

We are getting ready for the OCC, I'll tell you in November. The support team is the best thing that VI has to offer. We wouldn't be here without her.

Pros

Collaborations are useful, as are the workflow tools

Cons

The software assumes that there is a team using it, pulling levers and making sure that workflows are kicked off and monitored. Also- we are vendor, not contract focused, I wish that it wasn't as focused on the contract and more focused on the relationship between Valley and the Vendor

Reasons for Choosing VendorInsight

VI came to us through a merger (USAB)

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2019

Hello Dan! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We are happy to hear the collaborations and workflow tool are helpful for you. We understand the traditional approach to Vendor Management is vendor focused rather than contract focused. VendorInsight? allows you to have the best of both worlds. Working in a contract-based system allows you to drill down to the risk for specific products or services by using multiple records for each vendor, or allows you the flexibility to complete assessments for one vendor record if you choose. You can contact your Administrator to work on record consolidation in your system that will give you a more vendor-based approach. We wish you luck in your upcoming OCC audit and hope we can assist in any way possible. Please come back and let us know how the process went along with any additional comments, questions or concerns.

Garth from Rakuten

A great contract/risk management tool

The 1st year of implementing in 2016 I calculated $38,212 in savings. In 2017 $872,899 in savings. In 2018 $1.2M in savings and this year in 2019 forecast is 1.4M in savings. Savings is derived from opportunities to cancel agreements before they auto renew and calcualted savings from being able to negotiate these agreements before they renew/expire.

Pros

Because this software is configured so well, I was up and running within a few weeks of purchase

Cons

I find it to be a little more money than similar systems

Reasons for Choosing VendorInsight

I have previous experience working in the system

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2019

Hello, Garth. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you're satisfied with the implementation process, and even more pleased to see VendorInsight? has saved your organization $1.2M just last year! Many people are unaware that they're paying for services that they don't utilize because of contracts that renew automatically. As you already mentioned, this feature alone can save you as at least thousands of dollars in costs, but also time and resources to identify those contracts as they're renewing and expiring. We hope you continue to see the value in VendorInsight? and reach out with any more additional questions, comments or concerns.

Ana from Amerant Bank

Vendor Insight's opinion

I like the system it is very easy to use and very good support staff attention

Pros

As of today meet my needs, easy to use, easy to navigate,

Cons

maybe adding some features will be perfect

Reasons for Choosing VendorInsight

I don't know why this system was chosen but I think it was a good choice, as of today it meets what we need.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2020

Hello, Ana! Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to hear VendorInsight? meets your needs with easy functionality. If you haven't already, please let your program administrator know of any updates you would like to see in our system. The feedback we get from our clients and from our Annual User Group Conference is taken very seriously by our development team and implemented in regular software release updates. We guarantee 100% regulatory compliance but also want to ensure we meet any process needs from your organization. Please reach out for any additional questions, comments or concerns. Thank you!

Nancy from Peoples Bank

Streamlined Vendor Risk Management

Vendor Insight has provided us with a streamlined approach to vendor risk management. Vendor Insight's staff are extremely helpful in ensuring we optimize our use of the software.

Pros

The Vendor Insight software allows use to easily identify due diligence documentation that is needed based on the nature of our use of each vendor's services. We can easily request this documentation from vendors and maintain it in the software program. Others can then access and review the documentation. We can generate reports that help use monitor our vendor risk profile. Everything is in one user-friendly place, that allows for status review at any time.

Cons

There is nothing in particular that I dislike about the software.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2019

Hi, Nancy! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us a positive review! We are happy to hear you've had a great experience with VendorInsight?. Our software is a great tool to centralize the vendor management process. Making it easier to manage, track and report on due diligence documentation. We're also pleased to hear you find our staff extremely helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program admin with any additional comments, questions or concerns.

Tiffany from Victory Recovery Services

Great Ivestment

Pros

This software has allowed me to stay organized and on top of our 500+ vendors when it comes to compliance.

Cons

There aren't any features for this software that I dislike at this time.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2020

Hello Tiffany! We appreciate customers like you that the take time to review our software. We are very pleased to hear you have had a positive experience with VendorInsight? and will work hard to ensure you continue to do so. We offer a range of features and services to guarantee 100% compliance, as you've mentioned. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional, questions, comments or concerns. Thanks!

Valerie from SVB

A system that is Just right

As this system is constantly improving, it is allowing my program to improve as well. I think Vendor Insight teams well with their customers and together we have built a reliable system that provides and supports every need. They are responsive and their technical and customer service are the best

Pros

as an internal user once told me, " this is a rather elegant system"! It is easy to use and every bit of it is usable. You will not buy an overblown system and use only 30%, you can implement it all. More and more of my internal customers have come to rely on the reporting as a single source of truth.

Cons

I have used this system for 6 years and watched it evolve so I have no Cons to using this system.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied June 2019

Hi Valerie! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a positive review. We really appreciate your feedback and enjoy working with people like you who can help us continuously evolve our system to be as relevant as possible. VendorInsight? does come with a lot of features and coupled with our support team we want our customers to understand, exactly how you stated, that you can implement it all! We want to ease the burden of manually tracking vendors and want customers to use our software and reporting features as a centralized source of truth. We look forward to working with you in the future and rely on comments like yours to make VendorInsight? as efficient as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional comments, questions or concerns.

Ann from Peoples Bank

It has helped us enhance our process by providing consistency and strong control and monitoring

The tracking and monitoring of our vendor process has been greatly enhanced since we implemented VI. I also appreciate the emails we receive on upcoming regulatory changes. I think that our relationship with VI helps keeps us current and proactive in managing risk around the vendor process.

Pros

The tracking function has been a great help to our bank and is easy to use. I also like the risk assessment process and the consistency that it provides across the board. I like that it sends email reminders out to the vendor owners.

Cons

The parameters around how reminders are set. I wish there was more flexibility on who could receive critical reminders without them having to receive all reminders on a vendor.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied December 2017

Thanks Ann, we appreciate your feedback! There are ways to configure alerts to be sent to specific users. Your Program Administrator should have already contacted you to help configure the alerts you are trying to generate. We're constantly looking to improve upon our system and will definitely place your suggestions about critical reminders to our strategic roadmap if needed. We look forward to continuing our work together on your vendor management program!

VI 2019 Review

Overall experience is fantastic in the first three years of my hire. Customer service response times are great and overall upper management responsive to my calls and emails.

Pros

The ease of use once you are trained on it. A lot of acronyms but as soon as you get them down makes is easy to go from screen to screen inside the module. Also, the ability to customize Risk and Performance Assessments to my bank's policies.

Cons

Not too much not to like, so it would be nickpicking a little. If I had to mention one it would be the reporting, Until you customize a few reports that you need to run then is sometimes difficult to pull exactly what you are needing.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer services response time. As with any new software system, there's a bit of a learning curve, however we're glad to hear the training was helpful! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any more questions or comments.

Luis from Itaú International

Vendor Insight - The Best Third-Party Risk Management Tool in the Industry!

I have been using Vendor Insight for over 7 years and it is the only tool that I will use for Third-Party Risk Management and the reason why my Vendor Management program continues to succeed. Regulators will praise you for using such a great tool, Internal Audit will love how easy it is to track your vendor due diligence, and your employees will thank you for choosing a tool that is so easy to use. My account representative and the rest of the senior leadership team are amazing and are always looking for ways to help me improve my overall program. If you are looking for a Third-Party Risk Management tool, I strongly recommend that you use Vendor Insight as it will help you build the robust program that your organization requires.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about it.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2018

Hi Luis! Thank you so much for your feedback. It¿s important to us offer a vendor management solution that¿s both comprehensive and intuitive. We¿re looking forward to continuing to work with you. ¿ Lindsey

Garth from Rakuten Marketing

I have never used a software where the support people are as powerful as the software itself.

I've tracked money in savings directly attributed to VendorINSIGHT by managing renewals so that we are in front of the contract renewal life cycle. I have already forecasted savings for 2018 based on the licenses we were able to cancel in time for the renewal.

Pros

I bid several contract management programs against each other and this one stood out heads above all the others. its hard to take a single attribute and point that out as my favorite because each of the pieces fit so complimentary together that its hard to single out a specific part. I love that I can assign a specific contract or contracts to specific individuals and set alerts which are customized so that that only the correct audience is notified.

Cons

Hard to find something that's my least favorite. I think it would be that the way things are bundled. We knew going in that we would not be able to implement the vendor performance piece for quite a while yet it was "included" and I have this empty feeling in my gut that we are paying for something that we don't use.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied December 2017

Garth, it is great to read such good feedback from you! We're glad you've enjoyed working with our Service Team--we agree, they're some of the best! We're excited to grow with Rakuten and watch this partnership develop.

valerie from SVB

Great Risk Management tool

We are pushing to automate and VendorInsight is working with us shoulder to shoulder as a partner to help get this done. They are great at listening to your needs and creating a resolution. They are customer driven and strive to accommodate the customer. Their yearly user group creates the foundation for their system updates.

Pros

• ease of use • big bang for the buck • great customer service • easy to customize

Cons

This system gives me exactly what I need. I have no cons to report

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2019

Hello Valerie, thank you for your response! We are very happy to hear you've had a positive experience with VendorInsight?. We're proud of our customer service team and glad to hear they're using their expertise to implement and customize your program. We look forward to seeing you again at our annual user group next year! Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program admin with any additional comments, questions or concerns.

Walter from Peoples Bank of NC

A function-rich solution for a complex challenge

I have implemented Vendor Insight in two separate companies. In the second organization ( my current) we have had the opportunity to truly focus on our vendor management program and have been able to delve into the functions afforded to us by the platform. VI is extremely function-rich and though I wouldn't necessarily recommend doing a totally decentralized Vendor management program where large numbers of vendor relationship managers are using the platform, it does provide a strategic and well-designed platform for oversight and management of a partially centralized approach to vendor management. We were so impressed with our initial experience and subsequent work (with on-going upgrades) that we also licensed the BCPI module as well. This is a strategic platform for our bank, both for vendor management and, more importantly, for risk management.

Pros

Completeness of functionality

Cons

Since the problem it solves is complex, the solution platform can be a bit complex too for a casual user. However, once an organization focuses on customization of the platform to their specific needs, it becomes a highly valuable tool.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2016

Walter, we loved reading such thorough feedback! all of our improvements and updates are built upon the input of our customers, so thank you! We're excited to continue serving Peoples Bank of NC in your vendor management and business continuity goals.

Teresa from Independent Bank

Review of VendorInsight

We are fairly new users of VI and are in the midst of an FDIC examination and audit. The reports that VI have provided have helped answer regulators' and auditors' questions. The VI team has made themselves readily available to answer questions and offer support to us.

Pros

The software is fairly user friendly. I like the ease of pulling together various reports.

Cons

Having to enter vendor contracts one at a time. Would be nice to enter multiple contracts/agreements for the same vendor all at once.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied June 2019

Hi Teresa! Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you find the software user-friendly and can easily pull together various reports. We understand the need to enter multiple contracts at once and have communicated that to our development team. We recognize examinations and audits can be very stressful and we're extremely pleased to hear our software was able to ease that burden. Our team is always here to help in any way we can and to provide you with the efficiency you need to execute your program. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional comments, questions or concerns.

Carrie from CIBC

User Friendly

Appreciate the excellent customer service and super user friendly software.

Pros

I like that it is very user friendly and customer service is amazing! Thanks!

Cons

The reporting feature is very clunky to use.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied June 2019

Hi Carrie! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We're happy to hear that you find our software user-friendly. We believe our customer service is what differentiates us from other solutions, and we're glad that you think our team is amazing as well. We understand how important it is to have a clean and easy-to-use software. We can have your program administrator reach out to you to better support your reporting feature use. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional comments, questions or concerns.

Greig from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust

VendorINSIGHT Does the Job!

This has been a transition time for our company. In 2015 we started implementing VendorINSIGHT and in early 2016 we trained our managers how to use it. I also transitioned into the Vendor Management position in March after the prior person who was managing vendor retired. My initial experience is that we were trying to make our prior program fit with VendorINSIGHT and it didn't work as well as we thought it would. Since then I have had to revisit the 'method' of how we risk rate and manage the vendors to fit the needs of our company. We are making good progress and I anticipate that we will have everything running smoothly in the beginning of 2017. We love the alerting capabilities and the flexibility of how to set up the alerting. The staff is great at CMPG.

Pros

The alerting feature

Cons

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied December 2017

We appreciate the feedback Greig! Thanks for hanging in there with us as we go through a transition time at Canadaigua. We look forward to working with you more in the upcoming months!

Susan from Victory Recovery Services, Inc.

Non-User

Keeping agent documentation housed in one system that notifies us when required yearly documents are expiring. Team is bogged down with getting all the documentation for over 600 active contracts into the system manually. Cost prohibitive and nearly impossible to have this imported.

Pros

Compliance and risk management of our subcontractors required yearly documentation

Cons

Cost and ease of use. System is very busy.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied June 2019

Hi Susan! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are pleased to hear that VendorInsight? has been a good tool to keep up with your compliance and required documentation for your subcontractors. VendorInsight? serves multiple industries and as a result, we understand not everyone is utilizing all the features. We have the best service team that would be happy to help explain all the different features that might be useful to you and your organization. We understand for organizations that have an increasing documentation load, it's time consuming to manually put into a system. VendorInsight? has the ability for data upload, a data import option or to have your contracts uploaded by our team. We can have your program administrator reach out to you and your organization to provide pricing and work with your cost limitations. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional comments, questions or concerns.

Lisa from Ozarks Electric Cooperative

Industry: Utilities

Contract Software

Vendor Insight has been a good tool to organize and store agreements and contracts.

Pros

The notifications when contracts are about to or have expired.

Cons

Would like more control over notification windows and ability to edit information on my own. Do not like that it is required to enter an expiration date for each submission. Some agreements do not expire.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied June 2019

Hi Lisa! Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you find the contract expiration notifications useful. We do understand the need to edit alerts which is why we've created a custom alerts section. You'll also have the ability to have more editing capabilities in dual service. We can have your program admin reach out with more information. We take your expiration date concerns very seriously and have communicated those with our development team. We are always here to help and take pride in being a good resource for your vendor management process. Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions, comments or concerns.

New user

We are just now implementing it and the team has been fantastic to work with. We are also pushing the envelope quite a bit- - no major issues.

Pros

Working with the folks has ben awesome. The collaboration aspect of the platform is great.

Cons

"done deal" focused, at first blush. This has been overcome with the teams openness to listen and understand that some things need to be added due to the expansion of risk management from a contract focus into a holistic Sourcing/Vendor/Contract/Risk focus.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied April 2019

Hi there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We have an amazing team at VendorInsight? and are glad you think so as well. We pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our software to your vendor management process. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that we could expand our functionality to meet your needs. We would be interested to hear more feedback and hope you continue to reach out with any additional questions, comments or concerns in the future.

Greig from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust

It's got the stuff

Staff that we work with is second to none. We are customizing the software to meet our particular needs.

Pros

The software is very customizable. The development team works very hard to meet our needs.

Cons

Tracking capabilities of all actions is not necessarily captured

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied August 2019

Hi Greig, We want to thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We're happy to hear you're able to customize our software to meet your needs. Our service team works very hard to make sure our customers are getting the most out of VendorInsight?. We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll continue to reach out with anything you may need.

Ryan from Univest Corporation of PA

Revamped Our Program

VendorInsight has helped us take our vendor management program from almost nothing to compliant to robust over the last few years. The customer support is great and very quick in responding. Also, VI is constantly improving, offering new features with input from the user base and regulatory changes.

Pros

Various features, not just a contract repository

Cons

It's a little clunky moving between screens

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied September 2016

Ryan, we're thrilled to hear such good feedback from you! We look forward to growing with Univest and continuing to build upon your input.

Luis from Itau International

Best Third-Party Risk Tool in the Financial World

Ease of mind with regards to daily monitoring of our vendors.

Pros

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2018

Luis, You are one of the best vendor managers a company could ever dream of having on board. We are so grateful to have the opportunity to work with you! Thank you for the positive feedback! Ryan Fox Director Sales & Marketing

Ben from Hy-Tek Material Handling, Inc

Industry: Industrial Automation

We have streamlined our on-boarding process for vendors, subcontractors and associates.

Pros

The software is rather intuitive and the associate assigned to assist in our implementation was invaluable.

Cons

There are features we do not use; however, that is truly not a downfall. This software package was amended to meet our needs by Vendor Insight.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied January 2020

Hi, Ben! Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you find VendorInsight? intuitive and our service invaluable. We pride ourselves on our service team who works hard to make sure customers like you understand the system and are getting the most out of it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional questions, comments or concerns.

Tom from Onduo

VI REview

Our experience with VendorInsight has been very good. The implementation and ongoing support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been oustanding.

Pros

The software allowed us to easily import all of our current vendors make the implementation smooth. The reporting and querying functionality of the software is great!

Reasons for Choosing VendorInsight

Ability to implement and track vendor risk scoring efficiently.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2020

Hi Tom! We really appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave us a review. We're pleased to hear you found the implementation process smooth and effective. Additionally, we're glad you found the reporting and query features useful. It's understandable to be overwhelmed by all the features and areas of risk deployed in VendorInsight?. This is why we offer free on-site training with a dedicated program administrator. We take pride in our service team and will work hard to ensure you continue to have a good experience with VendorInsight?. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions, comments or concerns. Thanks!

Riquet from Sabadell United Bank

VendorInsight

The team at CMPG is very responsive and always courteous. They do go above and beyond with requests and incorporate recommendtions into their subsequent updates. The product has no glitches. It could be a bit more user frindly as it currently looks a bit bare bones.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2016

We appreciate your feedback Riquet! And thank you for your recommendations--we are constantly trying to improve upon our customers' input!

Charles from SMTBUSA

Love the product

Centralization of the vendor management function

Pros

Easy to use. Intuitive. All the information I need at my fingertips

Cons

The report capabilities need to be expanded. Especially around filtering and sorting

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2019

Hello, Charles! Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you find VendorInsight? easy to use, intuitive and helpful. We understand your reporting capabilities concerns and will continue to escalate your development requests as soon as possible. VendorInsight? centralizes all documentation and reporting making it easier to be accessed by multiple departments. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program admin with any additional comments, questions or concerns.

Allison from Canandaigua National Bank

VendorInsight Review

It has helped bring light to many third parties that our company has been using. The customer support team is always very friendly and knowledgeable. They are always happy to take down our feedback. It is a great product overall for storing and keeping track of our third parties.

Pros

I like the customer service support. They are very responsive and helpful . The product itself is easy to navigate and use. It is a good product to store our third party management files in. The deleted archive system is useful.

Cons

The functionality and capabilities could be expanded upon greatly. It is not customizable friendly. We are not able to customize very much off of the product to align with our program.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2020

Hi Allison, thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review! We are pleased to hear you find our customer support team helpful and can easily navigate throughout the VendorInsight? system. We are aware of your concerns and have escalated them to our development team. VendorInsight? comes with a defined compliance framework that can be easily configured to your program. Unfortunately, some specific and unique programs may require additional development efforts. We hope you understand and continue to reach out with any additional questions, comments or concerns. Thank you!

Stephanie from Carver Federal Savings Bank

Compliance Head

Overall the benefits for use of the system have been a tremendous improvement from what we had. We now have a centralized place for contracts and we have assistance with the oversight when things change with our vendors. Great tool.

Pros

Ease of understanding the content and frequency in risk ratings

Cons

Not the easiest to maneuver. The system itself was not self-explanatory. It require a tutorial from the IT Director.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied June 2019

Hi Stephanie! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We are pleased to hear that VendorInsight? has been a great tool for your organization. We understand our software entails a lot and there might be a bit of a learning curve. However, our service team is happy to help train you on anything you might need additional help with. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional comments, questions or concerns.

Dustin from Westlake Financial Services

September 2016

Great people supporting a very robust platform.

After looking at a number of different products we decided to go with Vendor Insight. The vendor management software solution has been tremendously helpful in organizing our vendor documents and identifying risks. The people backing this software are a great resource as well. Highly recommended.

Pros

How it organizes and stores documents. The single most helpful feature is how it allows you to answer a few questions about each vendor and gives you the list of documents needed for each vendor.

Cons

They are always doing upgrades but two of the upgrades that I would still like to see would be bulk file uploading and allowing the vendor to upload their own documents.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied November 2016

Dustin, we are elated to hear such great feedback from you! We are excited for the opportunity to serve Westlake Financial Services and build upon your input for new features. You may not be aware but we do have the ability for bulk uploading through your Program Administrator. We also have a Vendor Portal to allow vendors to upload their own documents. Please ask your Program Admin for more information.

Tawna from Adams Bank and Trust

Great Vendor Management Software

Our bank has been using this software for approximately a year now and we are very pleased. The quality and ease of use of this software is awesome. We have had great customer service and they have help guide us along the way with getting our vendor management program up and running.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the review Tawna! We are happy to hear you have had such a good experience with our software and services so far, and we look forward to the ways we can help out moving forward!

Patti from USAmeriBank

VendorInsight is easy to implement and use. Thanks to the great customer service and support Teams!

Our Vendor Management process was completely manual. With VendorInsight, we were able to automate the work flow and centralize all vendor documents.

Pros

Easy to follow process flow within software. Great features such as alerts, compliance requirements, questionnaires, risk assessments, and vendor scorecards.

Cons

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied December 2017

Patti, we loved reading your feedback! Customer service is the backbone of what we do and I'm glad you've experienced the fruit of that. We're excited to continue serving USAmeriBank in your vendor management goals.

Tony from Educational Systems FCU

VI Review

The overall engagement and responsiveness of the VendorInsight team have been one of the best I've experienced with a software provider. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our Program Consultant, responds to all inquires quickly and ensures that if she doesn't know the answer to a question, she refers us to the person who does.

Pros

The visual dash boards, ease of use and flexibility of the software are great. Having the ability to edit or add questions and adjust scoring to fit the needs and requirements of my organization are key attributes.

Cons

Nothing I can respond with at this time. However, we have only been using the software for less than 6 months.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied April 2020

Hi Tony, thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a positive review! We appreciate hearing from customers like you that realize the true value and configurability of our system. We take pride in our customer service and will pass on your generous comments to your program administrator. We are happy to be working with your organization and hope you will continue to share your feedback as you become a veteran user. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions, comments or concerns. Thank you!

Kyle from First Investors Financial Services

Great System!

Pros

The biggest pro is that you can reach out to the staff at VI anytime with questions you may have. They will walk you through every aspect of the software.

Cons

We have yet to encounter an issue with the system. No problems as of yet. The system can take a minute to get used too.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied December 2017

Thank you, Kyle! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to more on site working sessions with FIFS in the future. I hope to see you at our 2018 User Group Conference again in May! - Dalton

Craig from United Bank

Vendor Insight Review

Fairly new user to the software, about 60 days in so far. It is easy to use and navigate and very easy to upload documents. With being a newer user, I have had a lot of questions and the support group has been great as well as arranging for a day training session to learn the best benefits of VI. The feature are customizable which is a key for my since a deal with a lot of different types of Third Party VM

Pros

Customizable options for each data set you need. Reporting and Query

Cons

Difficult and tedious to set up the Performance Metrics section

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied September 2016

Craig, thank you for the review! We're happy to have you on board and look forward to serving United Bank.

Gerald from Peoples Bank

Keeps track of all your vendors

Great product for the money.

Pros

Good organization and detail on user-friendly screens. Allows uploading and tracking of vendors through our vendor management process for onboarding, legal and security reviews.

Cons

Could stand to have better reporting and more flexibility with custom fields.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2019

Hi Gerald! Thank you for taking valuable time out of your day to give us a review. We are happy to hear that you find the software user-friendly and can easily integrate into your existing vendor management process. We take your comments on custom reporting very seriously and will communicate those requests to our development team. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or comments.

VI would be more useful if it could be used to facilitate due diligence vs just housing the docs.

Pros

That it can hold all contracts in one place and make them easily accessible. The reporting function are also very nice and user friendly.

Cons

As you go through due diligence sometimes the info people produce is not correct. There needs to be a mechanism for being able to work on some of the requirements through VI. The system currently assumes all documents are filled out correctly the 1st time.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied December 2017

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback. There are ways to validate documents are filled out correctly within the system today however, these features may not be utilized and/or enabled within your system. Additionally, VI 8.0 will be released in early 2018 and will include several updates to make the interface more user-friendly, and many of your concerns may be addressed in that update. Regarding your concerns with the software, we'd love to schedule a time to go over them together and walk through how we can better serve your needs. We're always looking to improve so please continue to express your feedback with us!

September 2015

Luis from Sabadell United Bank

September 2015

Exceptional Customer Service

Vendor Insight has been a blessing. Not only does the Vendor Insight software allow my bank to store and management my vendor contracts but it allows us to conduct risk assessments and fulfill the many demands from our regulators. in addition to this, the service provided by the account managers at Vendor Insight is the best from any other vendor we have worked with. Our account representative (Amanda) is skilled, always available and the best attribute to our relationship with Vendor Insight. I would recommend Vendor Insight to anyone looking to streamline their contract risk management and those who need to meet their regulators demands.

Julie from USG

VendorInsight feedback

Pros

The product is fairly easy to use. The dashboard to see what is still pending.

Cons

Tasks and remediation, in stead of sending emails to the same person for every remediation, the ability to group remediation tasks into 1 email notification.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2020

Julie, Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear you find the dashboards helpful and the system easy to use. We do understand your request to send multiple remediations into a single notification. Consolidating everything into one email would make this easier to manage if you have multiple remediations going to a single individual. I've escalated this request into our development review process for consideration. In the interim, I would like to meet with you to understand the reasons for the rest of your ratings. I'll be reaching out to you directly to perform a program review and assess how VendorInsight can improve from a 3-star to a 5-star rating from your perspective. We are always here to help and take pride in being a good resource for your vendor management process. Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions, comments or concerns.

Alesia from Alaska USA Federal Credit Union

September 2016

Kirsten Monson and Jay Fitzhugh have been amazing assisting in our implementation of VI

Kirsten and Jay have been so completely wonderful to work with during our VendorINSIGHT Implementation. They have given excellent customer service in every way possible during this project. Thank you for all of your expertise and helpful support. What a great experience.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied October 2016

Alesia, it's great reading such good feedback from you! We're glad you've enjoyed working with Kirsten and Jay--we agree, they're some of the best! We look forward to continuing our work with you at Alaska USA Federal Credit Union!

Gbenga from Wintrust Financial Corporation

Integrated Vendor Management

One repository of up to date information on vendors and resources for performing my role.

Pros

Ease of coordination of various activities required in the Vendor Management process.

Cons

I have not observed any issues yet. All round great work!

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied June 2019

Hi Gbenga, thank you for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you have not experienced any issues and have been able to work uninterrupted. We understand vendor management can be stressful. That's why we take pride in easing your vendor management process by coordinating your required activities on an easy to use interface. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns.

Brian from EOS-USA

It is tough to navigate. Should be a better way to streamline attributes

Pros

It puts all vendors in 1 convenient place. That helps because it saves me time and time is money!!!!

Cons

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied December 2017

Brian, thanks for taking the time to post your review of the software! We're excited to release VI 8.0 in early 2018, which includes a redesigned interface to enhance overall user-friendliness, as well as other improvements. Your Program Administrator should have already reached out to show you these new features as well as offer times to view the updated system with our Director of Sales. We are always looking for ways to better serve our customers and the best way we can do that is by listening to your feedback and requests, and we hope that you'll continue to provide feedback as our partnership continues!

Elduise from Industrial Bank

Great Navigability!

The customer service is excellent - they are always willing to help. The website is very self explanatory and well thought out. It looks different from the typical software, so, it takes a minute to get used to.

Pros

The accessibility of customer service, and their willingness to train and always answer questions.

Cons

It takes a minute to get used to, but, it's not difficult.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied September 2016

Elduise, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear you have found our customer service to be continuously excellent and that our software has been serving you well at Industrial Bank.

October 2015

John from Civista Bank

October 2015

Great Vendor Management Solution

VI provides a very easy to use interface for our vendor management needs. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. They also assist in providing sample policies and procedures. Due to the robust nature of the system it needs to be continually monitored for vendor updates. Emails are automatically generated which assist in that process as well. Vendor news alerts are also very helpful and timely.

Jacqueline from Banco de Credito del Peru

VendorInsight User

Excellent tool to keep track of Vendors.

Pros

Everything about the software is wonderful. Easy to use and navigate.

Cons

So far I haven't found anything wrong with the software.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied March 2020

Hi, Jacqueline! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review. We enjoy hearing from satisfied customers like you and hope you continue to have a great experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional questions, comments or concerns. Thank you!

Keenan from NWCG

Vendor Contract Management made easy

Customer service off the charts and the system follows the rules and requirements for Vendor Contract Management ensuring that your company stays in compliance.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied September 2016

Keenan, thank you for the feedback! We're proud to offer our customers excellent service and expert solutions.

William from Flagler Bank

Easy to use.

Pros

I am able to add an unlimited number of vendors as needed. The customer support has been excellent.

Response from Cost Management Performance Group

Replied December 2017

Thank you for the feedback William! We are appreciative when new clients take advantage of the full capabilities in VendorInsight® from day one. We look forward to providing you with continued support as your program continues to grow.