All InventoryCloud Reviews

Reviewed January 2024

User Friendly - Does the Job

Our experience has been great. They don't help you a whole lot when it comes to API's and hooking things up to it though. That is an area for growth.

PROS

Barcode creation and inventory tracking.

CONS

The user interface is good but can be confusing if you have staff who aren't the savviest with tech.

It's good to know that you are enjoying InventoryCloud's barcode creation and inventory tracking capabilities. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Imon

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Barcode led Inventory Management software for businesses. Go for it now !

Its amazing and worth recommending to everyone. Web based inventory cloud system helps in real time tracking and efficient supply chain management of all our official assets. The barcode scanning never disappoints and is a foolproof system for checking and tagging of bulk orders easily in one go without any issue. The best thing is that it is quick, fast and seamless. Now tracking orders and assets is just a click away. Everything is available at your convenience 24/7. One of the best inventory management system in the market at such an affordable pricing

PROS

Barcode led Inventory management system helps in real time tracking and managing the assets from one end to another. Managing the assets from e mail purchase orders and complete online engagement from start to end helps in efficient supply management, thus resulting in better performance outcome. This web based inventory management system can be accessed easily via mobile and tablet devices as well and is very easy to handle and functionality is trouble free. Managing the assets through serial number is easy and accessible all the time. No more hassle in managing the bulk orders.

CONS

No problem faced till date. More and more customization is requested to improve the supply chain system to its best as per current business dynamics. Real time functionality and auditing of the orders through barcode scanning often hangs or slows down and buffer in web, which can be resolved immediately. Else, everything is just perfect.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

InventoryCloud is chosen because of its high efficiency run rate in running the supply chain of assets without any glitches or issues. No problem or fear of installation or setup issue as nothing is required and it can work on its own. Never experienced any slowdown or downtime while functioning. It is a must have solution for managing the inventory in best possible way.

Wow! Great insights and thanks for sharing. We're glad to hear that InventoryCloud is meeting your needs. Thank you for your additional recommendations. We will take a look.

Replied April 2023

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2021

WIP

We are managing our inventory in a way that we can deploy it for our rental operation. Thanks to InventoryCloud's solid foundations we have been able to improve some of the very manual processes we had in the past.

PROS

For a cloud product, it is robust, quick to access and interface is friendly. Inventory and items do have a solid amount of information to them. History and transactions are recorder correctly. Improvements to scanning have helped streamline scanner usage.

CONS

Kitting does not work. Picture downsizing is too aggressive. Lack of picture export options. Reports require a lot of cleaning up after exporting. Lack of csv PO import. No field for landed costs on POs. Only one type of order available (no transfer or custom orders.) Serial auto creation is flawed, opens the door to duplicates in inventory.

Christopher

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

A n excellent upgrade from legacy wasp product

Overall a positive experience. This product is a critical portion of our inventory management process. We investigated several competitors while planning to upgrade from the legacy stand alone Wasp inventory system and after careful review determined the the best solution for our needs was to stay with Wasp and move to their Inventory Cloud product.

PROS

Ease of use and streamlined transition from legacy product. Excellent customer support and communications.

CONS

Some settings are not intuitive but once configured this is irrelevant.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

Ease of use, data integrity, expandability, modern feature set.

Thank you for acknowledging all of the upgrades and enhancements InventroyCloud has made. We're glad you're benefitting from its ease of use.

Anthony

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Great Option for the Price

I helped set up the system and I've been using it for almost 2 years now. It's pretty easy to use and flexible enough to fit most needs. What complaints I have will likely be fixed in the years to come.

PROS

It's easy to set up and use, and has enough features that you could easily manage an inventory of a few thousand SKUs. Organization of the software menus is done well and there are no issues training people to perform the basic functions like scanning items in and out. Being able to redesign your labels and reports is a nice bonus feature I wasn't expecting.

CONS

The mobile app has some issues from time to time and any time I have a question, customer service takes their sweet time.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

Price to feature set ratio. Seemed like the most well-rounded option for the price.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

Fishbowl's terrible UI and issues with reports.

Tracy

Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed January 2024

IT Warehouse review

It took me a little while to adjust to a new system, but it is worth the adjustment period.

PROS

It is reliable. I can export data to co-workers.

CONS

If there is a way to make corrections to PO numbers entered incorrectly, I don't know how to do it without completely removing the item(s) and re-entering.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

Wasn't my choice, the company I work for decided on it.

Thank you for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. Do know that we are committed to continued improved of our solution.

Reviewed November 2021

Experienced 2 Year Inventory Management User

For routine warehousing and inventory control functions, WASP contains about 85% of the functionality most companies would be looking for.

PROS

It's mostly self-contained. I completely about 85% of the functionality with the Program.

CONS

Number 1, software updates a a huge growing pain. Number 2, I personally with it was more of a CRM like experience, that could tie in thing like emails and notes. Number 3, lack of finer reporting details. If an items is edited with the edit page, their is no tracking regarding the previous data or whom made the edit.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

I've used these previous programs with other organizations I've worked with.

Miguel

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Wasp Inventory

Overall experience with Wasp is pretty good cant complain really straight forward and easy to get used too with the proper training

PROS

What i like the Most about the Wasp inventory system is that its all on cloud and i could access all my products from wherever i am.

CONS

One thing i had a little problem with is how i cant have multiple windows open with the same login.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

I didnt choose the product the product chose me!. just kidding it was chosen for me

Good feedback, Miguel. Glad to see you are happy with the purchase. Appreciate your insights and we will leverage them in our continuous improvement of the experience.

Replied August 2022

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2021

InventoryCloud is great for small AND big comapnies.

It is great when having to handle 200+ items. Also, it is very easy to navigate through and simple when using all the functions. My overall experience would rate it a 9 out of 10.

PROS

The ability to track items by a certain criteria. If it is by the serial number, by the lot, or by the date code. It helps tremendously by giving us the ability to keep every item visible and traceable with just a few clicks.

CONS

The check-in and check-out process. It is only a few options when handling this function, and wish there were more TRACKABLE options than what are given.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

It was out-dated and was not able to be used any longer due to no more tech support. My team was directed to switch to InventoryCloud because it wasn't being supported any longer.

Maritime, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2024

A lot for your money

PROS

Relatively inexpensive system that is pretty powerful

CONS

Have not been able to easily integrate with Quickbooks. No connector.

We appreciate you discussing how valuable InventoryCloud is compared to the cost. Thanks.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Wheels of progress

I used InventoryCloud during the pandemic and then let our subscription lapse. I quickly found out that having this software makes life easier, so I renewed our subscription as soon as I could.

PROS

I really like the ease of use. I am not tech savvy so having software that is easy for me to use makes it even more important. I have very little time to give towards additional projects so the streamlined process that InventoryCloud gives me is wonderful.

CONS

This is a tough question because I don't use too many other cloud based technologies. I would have to say that the thing I like least is on my side. My team doesn't use this at all so picking up after them just takes time away from other projects.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

Ease of use, price, and support options

We are glad to hear that InventoryCloud is easy for you and your team to use. Thanks for sharing.

Replied April 2023

Vishnu

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Automate your warehouse operations and improve productivity

My Overall experience with InventoryCloud is positive. It is well designed software with unique features.

PROS

1) It enables you to automate your warehouse operations using mobile scanners. Using mobile scanners helps you to eliminate manual work and reduce human errors. It also helps you to improve your efficiency and accuracy. 2) As it is a Cloud based solution you can access it from any system and you don't have to depend on particular pc or laptop. 3) It doesn't requires any installation, just login it and start work. 4) It helps you to streamline your all warehouse activities like inward, outward, storage, cycle count etc.

CONS

We are using it since several years and never faced any difficulties with it so far.

Thanks for sharing how well InventoryCloud works to support your warehouse operations. Good to know that you're leveraging our automation capabilities.

Replied November 2023

Linda

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2022

WASP Inventory Review

This experience has been horrible. We never received support from WASP as promised. We paid for WAS to train our team and help build our inventory system. This never happened and our money to this day was never refunded. We had to have one of our team members work countless hours recreating the system to work for what we needed it to do. WASP IT and Helpdesk were rude to get the system setup

PROS

This is a renewal, this software is not user-friendly. We had to renew until we can move our inventory to a new system.

CONS

This software did not meet our company's needs. The salesperson sold us the inventory system when it should have been that asset system. The help disk is worthless, they are rood and talk down to you.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

After 3 meeting with WASP sales person and our team this is what was recemented from the sales person.

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that it is currently not working out for you. I have brought your experience to the attention of our customer service team.

Replied January 2023

Josh

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Good People to work with

It's been hit and miss. I think I liked the old Wasp product better. This is slow as heck, very hard to work within the constraints that are in there and really just a complete disappointment for me, going from old product to newer version. Why do we stay with it? Because we're in too deep at this point to get out.

PROS

We have enjoyed working with InventoryCloud's support team as they are always helpful, knowledgeable and available in a decent amount of time.

CONS

Unable to add manufacturers, vendors, etc. on "the fly." Instead I was told to open another window and create what I need. The old WASP had an area in the system that if something wasn't there, you could do a quick add. This program, newer and better supposedly, is unable evidently. Also, receiving orders and then trying to move them or remove them, etc., we have to wait for some-odd reason for all of the numbers to get through the system. Annoying and almost enough to make us not want the software anymore.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

We purchased it years ago and no one used it until I was asked to set it up and give it a go.

Matt

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2021

The Stinging Truth of WASP Inventory Control

Overall, the software is good enough for smaller companies but I feel as companies grow they are currently out growing the usefulness of this software. Also, the customer support seems to be lacking, as we once had to wait an entire week to receive feedback on an issue due to the entire team being out of office. This was problematic for us and I would expect other businesses to feel the same way.

PROS

I enjoy that WASP is relatively easy to use. New users are able to navigate around the software and learn basic functionality quite quickly. This makes it helpful when having new members joining the team, and getting them up to speed on how processes work.

CONS

We do however experience a few "technical" issues that seem unnecessary and hinder us. For instance, we are constantly updating our products and item numbers, and not being able to delete old item numbers to replace with new ones is a hassle. Also, we've had some issues with deleting builds when "old items" are in them, causing builds to remain indefinitely open and clogging up the system.

Derek

Construction, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Tool inventory

Overall its been great. Its nice to use an ipad to look at everything and the scan readers really do save time.

PROS

The ability to adapt the entire system to what you need to utilize it with.

CONS

For transferring tools; you have to transfer each individual tool instead of adding multiple items at a time.

Reason for choosing InventoryCloud

It seemed to fit our needs better.

Reasons for switching to InventoryCloud

Tool Watch was getting to expensive.

Thanks for switching from Asset Panda to InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying greater value with our solution.

Replied June 2023

Hannah

Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Wasp can do better.

Not bad, but there is always room for improvement! Would like the program to not crash as much. and would like the reporting system to be more user-friendly.

PROS

I like how easy it is to view my items in the system by either item codes, locations, or descriptions.

CONS

the WASP online format is constantly crashing. it also is hard to keep an eye on some products. the check-in / out function is way too similar to the add /remove function. and it can cause confusion.

Hello Hannah, Thank you for taking the time to review InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you find our solution easy to use. We also take your concerns and recommendations very seriously and are committed to doing better. Do know your recommendations are being shared with our product development team. We are committed to providing you with the best experience and warehouse management solution.

Replied February 2022