• Pros

• "User interface is well designed. Easy to use and learn quickly. "

• "The software is easy to use. There are lots of tutorials available so it can be learnt easily. Having a mobile app is a great advantage. The speed and smoothness of the application impress much."

• "When alll Zoho app work together it's wonderful. Support is always fast and helpful. "

• Cons

• "It could be a little more customizable with certain items but for the most part this is an overall great inventory management option."

• "The price! It could be a better deal, more cheap. I find it a bit expensive. But apart from this, I am happy with this product!"

• "Nothing at the moment to complain about, maybe support could be setup in better way"

Browse Zoho Inventory Reviews

Kelly from Perfect Fit, AZ

Best I've Found

Prior to using Zoho I had never kept track of my expenses aside from the cost of the inventory itself. With Zoho Books, I've been able to keep track of my intangibles as well as physical inventory.

Pros

I have tried out so many different accounting software apps, and this is the one I've found works the best for me. I have a very small business, just me, and the revenue is still pretty low. So it is such a relief that my entire budget doesn't have to go to monthly fees, and that I didn't have to take the time to build my own. So many great features, and the developers are constantly adding new things, (that you can vote on!). I've only had to contact customer service a few times, but the times I have, they have been very personable and patient.

Cons

My only feature that I really need is that I need to be able to delete custom fields even after I've used them. I've added some fields that were later added by the developers, and that means that even though I'm not using them anymore, that's one custom field slot used up.

Abid from Galaxy Food & Beverages Ltd

Zoho Inventory for Trading business and Manufacturing concerns

Though I am still exploring ZOHO Inventory but the best part was ease of use and instant impact on inventory management.

Pros

1- Its best for the Trading business. 2- The best thing is the ease of use. you don't have to be an accountant or a professional inventory manager to understand this software. 3- It is real-time. You don't have to wait for a department or server to process the command so that the information gets reflected. 4- Any prior period adjustment of cost or quantity, automatically adjust the costing and all the other accounts. 5- The best feature of Zoho is availability of customer service 24/7 6- For bulk data, you don't have to key in one by one. You just have to arrange the whole data in a specific format and upload it. 7- Composite items is the Bill of Material, which is gives you the option of calculating variances. 8- If you want to add an extra material, other than what is defined in the standard formula, you can do that. 9- The warehouse option helps you to keep track of inventory in each warehouse. While invoicing your customer, you can select the specific warehouse. 10- It is very well integrated with the ZOHO Books. 11- The Taxes can also be handled easily through Inventory module

Cons

1- For large organizations where multiple levels of warehouses exist and they require different approvals before issuance and receiving of materials or products, ZOHO inventory doesn't seems to provide that functionality. 2- You cannot print delivery notes on ZOHO Inventory, for that you have to go to ZOHO Books. 3- If you want to receive a product on multiple purchase orders together, you cannot. You have to receive the product of one purchase order at a time. 4- You can specify a purchase or sales price of a product but you cannot specify that as per the supplier of customer.

Ann from Hunter-Tool LLC

A Must Have for Business

Pros

We found Zoho after years of putting up with a software that doesnt work for our company. Glad we did, because we havent looked back since. Ease of use, very user friendly and OUTSTANDING customer service!

Cons

Nothing really. Nothing that their customer service cant handle.

Brett from WellSource Nutraceuticals

Industry: Executive Office

Love the Concept, reality is that its not ready for ecommerce

Poor. I ran out of room on the cons: lack of business acumen. No ability to convert or auto convert specific sales transactions from various sales channels to final invoice in zoho books. The funny thing in discussing the sales order to invoice issue, "So many people ask for the capability". Crazy idea for an ecommerce co with multiple landing pages, Social media, and various sales channels. We have attempted to work with Zoho One and Zoho Inventory because I love the concept of having all the various systems on a single platform. You would think the mitigation of risk in todays world of ecommerce might be accomplished. I think what Zoho has perfected is the proverbial "Jack of all trades and master of none". There are simply countless holes, errors, and omissions that for one reason or another Zoho's Development team have not addressed or can not get to because the list of fixes is too long.

Pros

proposed functionality and inter connectivity with CRM, campaign, books, etc... Too bad it does not work I do like the chat to support, although they rarely have answers. When attempting to chat to support tonight for the below issues the system turned it into an email. Hopefully they will get back to us over the next 2-3 days.

Cons

Does not work or function properly. example 1) ~500 transactions via amazon merchant fulfilled. Inventory was out of sync within 2 days. Orders stopped being pushed from amazon into our system as sales orders and the customer service issues ensued. Zoho had no answer and we turned off the inventory. Most if not all 3rd party consultants we have spoken to advocate back end fixes using Zoho Creator and deluge. example 2) We add a new zoho one license for a consultant yesterday. a) the new email assigned to the consutlant does not work. b) zoho inventory decides to do a reset asking the consultant and all of our employees to walk thru the start up menu. Upon enabling zoho inventory once again, all of our transactions except those for the past 4 days are accurately in zoho inventory are in the system as sales orders. Upon review of our amazon marketplace zoho inventory integration it was turned off. Upon attempting to enable the amazon marketplace integration the application immediately recognized our credentials. Just missing last 4 days sales orders. No integration with shipstation, its on their roadmap. No ability to concurrently hold and run amazon merchant fulfilled and amazon FBA inventory, not supported by zoho inventory. Its either one or another. Zoho flow integrator is limited and most 3rd party consultants laugh when you ask about using the application to resolve some of the funcationality issues between the various zoho applications.

Shaun from The Master Theorem Games

Couldn't live without it

Pros

Zoho Inventory is by far the best software out on the market to handle inventory tracking as well as creating sales orders and invoices. It's super customizeable and very professional-looking.

Cons

Inventory tracking was slightly hard to set up, since I didn't understand exactly how Zoho handled it. But after talking with customer service, we figured it out and it works great now.

Kory from Banking

Great system without a crazy budget

Pros

For the price, you get an amazing amount of tools for managing inventory. It has a great integration with Amazon and makes everything sync very easily.

Cons

You can't segment customers based on purchase items.

Very user-friendly!

Pros

The interface is very clean and easy to navigate. The process of logging in sales is also quite simple. It does a good job of providing a bird's eye view of the inventory situation.

Cons

The data entered cannot be analyzed in great detail. We wished we could download the entire data so that we could filter and analyze it according to our requirements so that it made our work simpler. But unfortunately, it does not allow us to do this.

Zoho Inventory Review

Pros

Fairly intuitive and customizable. I really like the idea of having all the integrations with mail carriers and commerce.

Cons

Serialization could be a bit more friendly to input into the system, however I understand that its a complex things to bring in

Jeff from Pleasant Journeys Distribution LLC

Great for SMB

Easy to use, not super expensive, quality mobile apps.

Pros

The software is simple to learn and the modules appear well thought out.

Cons

I suppose it would be nice if it was free, but that might not result in as quality of a product.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Inventory

Cost, ease of use, full, free demo

Derek from Digi-Key Electronics

Efficiency at a higher level

Overall we were pleasantly surprised by Zoho and the end to end tracking helps immensely.

Pros

The single greatest thing that we found to make Zoho stand out from the rest was the dashboard. We absolutely loved every aspect and option it provided.

Cons

The only thing I can think of would be the reports option the app provided. Just took some time setting it up with outlook.

Zoho Inventory

Solving all my issues in keeping a check on y stocks,in my different locations...

Pros

Cloud Based, Accurate Inventory Accounting,seamlessly works with zoho books.

Cons

That i had to pay for Zoho Inventory seperately inspite purchasing zoho books,also its a lil long to get it to check all the shipment fulfilment process,should be a lil more customized ,like a click away

Luke from entrepreneurship

Fit Our Client's Needs Very Well

Although it's early the client has a much better grasp of their unique inventory management challenges and have been quickly adapting to a much more comprehensive solution that is ultimately easier to use

Pros

Our client, a trucking parts supplier, needed a warehouse/ inventory management system that would integrate with their new Shopify sales channel. The seamless integration and robust features of the software are what fit the bill for this particular business situation perfectly.

Cons

For the Canadian market the accounting module of Zoho has some minor shortcomings when compared with more popular accounting solutions in the region.

Rishabh from Tricog Health Services Pvt Ltd

A Robust And A Well Designed Tool

It is a great tool for anyone looking to start off with E-commerce business and handling over 100 plus orders a month, to keep a track of the equipment or inventory.

Pros

There are plenty of options out there in the market for a well-integrated tool, however, the features in Zoho Desk come at a low cost and are at par with other players, the top features which I loved about the product are: 1) Order Management 2) Invoicing 3) Integration with other tools available 4) works closely with other Zoho Products 5) Ease of access 6) Reporting and Dashboard is better than other players in the same domain 7) Handles RMA easily

Cons

Each tool comes with a few drawbacks though: 1) Lack of Equipment Rental feature 2) Composite Items feature doesn't function well, needs more tweaking from the user

Peter from Addendum Covers LLC

Very complete management system. Take a while to set up and the integration with vendors is tough.

Currently none because of frustration with setting everything up and some roadblocks I have run into. I really want to get this up and running so I can implement throughout my organization but the current challenges are driving me nutz.

Pros

Very complete! I like the overall feel and UI for this software. I like how it was thought about and implemented. I like that it offers many integrations and generally can do nearly everything I need it to do. I like how it is like lego's, I can select one module and then when ready set up another Zoho module and they will work together. Over all I like the product.

Cons

Set up documentation could use some work. Getting stuck when so close to complete caused me to stop using it due to frustration. When returning, my trial was over before I completed the setup. I am not going to purchase until I know it will work and meet my needs. So now I am stuck using the free version when I want more. Meaningful documentation and/or help and I would already be a customer using the software. Instead I am aggravated and frustrated figuring out what my next step is. Use Zoho or look elsewhere.

Easy to use and affordable

As I mentioned before, its probably the only software affordable that includes all the necessary features to run a small company like mine.

Pros

Integration with Shopify very easy. Pricing affordable with many features for a small company to afford.

Cons

Clients with different currencies not easy. I am a company in Canada with Inventory in the USA and most of my customers are in USA.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Inventory

I can track serial numbers

vallabhan from Krab Media & Marketing Pvt Ltd

Industry: Sporting Goods

Just the kind of business apps that any small-medium biz would need

Our startup has small teams,some of who work in different locations. We have been comfortably managing our core ops on Zoho Books & Inventory very well. Our management team also has access to data at all times. The mobile app is an excellent add-on that comes for free. It supports bar code scanning, which is a blessing if you need to handle several SKUs and process large orders. I had initially tried Quick Books paired with a third-party inventory module, but I got tired of it quickly and had to drop it. Zoho wins over competitors hands down !

Pros

It handles most day to day business processes of any product/service business with ease. The UI is very clean and easy to use. It is very unlikely that you would come across software bugs

Cons

For its scope and target segment, I have to really try hard to say something negative about Zoho Inventory.

Karun from KMegs Designs

Fantastic addition to the Zoho Books suite

Well designed software that meets my organisation's needs. Ease of usage means that people at all levelsof the organisation can get comfortable using it to manage inventory and track sales.

Pros

As a small business owner, I found that the Zoho Inventory plug-in for Zoho Books provided me with a seamless and stress-free tool to manage multiple SKUs, track inventory, and create composite items. As a design brand, we often have multiple elements that go into a single product, and I have not found any other software that allows me to manage composite items as well as Zoho Inventory.

Cons

The pricing plans are a little prohibitive for a small business. However, even the free version offers a great user experience and provides full access to all features, limiting only the number of items that can be managed through it.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Inventory

Free package offered much better functionality. Additionally, I already use Zoho Books so integration was a must.

The best Small business tools

Pros

I love how easy it was to intergrate with ebay. the listings synced over, the orders, the customer profile, everything. Hands down the easiest and most time and cost sufficient program i hvae tried.

Cons

i love all the different Apps available, but im not sure if i c an get one app for a certain price and it work completely without having to purchase another subscriptiion for another service.

Bob from Tortuga Bay Trading Company

Industry: Food Production

More funtionality than some of the programs out there.

So far so good, it the product that we have selected for our business and has met our needs. We tried several others but choose this one and have been happy. The product is dependable and has not had any glitches so far. We would recommend this products to other users.

Pros

We tried several products however most of them lack the function of being able to track items needed to produce your final product. Most of them are just an inventory product but lack the options needed for those of us that manufacture our own products. Once you find a product that does have these features they are pricey and difficult to use with little to no instructions. Then there is the problem of enabling them to sync with your accounting software like Quickbooks. This product has all of these features and is the reason we are using it.

Cons

The screen resolution and display may need to be adjusted. We noticed that the side bar on the left does not open all the way and is partially covered by the mainscreen. It would also be nice if someone would come up with a program that automatically generated a product SKU number instead of always having to manually create these.

Eric from EKG Distributors

Replaced Old System with Zoho (tried Quickbooks first)

Pros

Cloud based, pricing tiers by customer, import/export.

Cons

Coming from a fairly old (DOS based) system, which we were used to, there is a learning curve. I was not able to easily find ways to do business the way we are used to. After much searching, Zoho has most of the main capabilities, but they were not easily found. This could be because Zoho does so much that there is a lot to search through.

Arjun from The Veshti Company

Industry: Textiles

Good for Trading, should improvise for manufacturing companies

I've found a way around to add BOM using composite item feature but Zoho definitely should consider including Bill of materials option in the inventory. it is literally impossible for a manufacturing company to use this software without BOM. otherwise it's really good, nicely integrated with Zoho books

Pros

I loved the Composite item feature but multiple bundling option could be more helpful and less time consuming.

Cons

Lack of Bill of materials. As a manufacturing and trading company it becomes extremely difficult to increase stock without BOM.

Urszula from Digideo

Zoho Inventory is a simple tool for simple shops

I have been working with this application for over 1 year now. It changes step by step in a good direction but still there are some obstacles for importing/exporting data, duplicates and simple product management.

Pros

easy to use, simple configuration, many integrations with accounting software and shops via connectors or built-in with Shopify.

Cons

it is still under development. There are no bundled or configurable products that exist in eCommerce world. It makes the stock management a little bit tricky. In the business world SKU data is an indicator of the product. In Zoho Inventory it is an item name... and SKU. Sometimes I do not understand the logic behind some rules.

Simple,Easy integrate with the Books

Pros

simple to create product integrate with the Books

Cons

Product filter really need to upgrade, we need to download product as make a custom filter in Excel

Zoho inventory - My saviour

Pros

Cloud Based ERP. SKU serial tracking feature. Awesome UI payment reminders integration with ICICI bank portal feature

Cons

I still feel Customer care could be an area to work out for fast solving queries. Although m very happy with the support , the fast responsive call back for new users who works live on the product and stuck for help , could be an area to focus. Still cheers to whole Zoho Team for an awesome product

Megan from LEGACY TEAM SALES

Industry: Sporting Goods

Amazing Value

For the money, the value of this product is fantastic. It has lots of options and ways to view and track your inventory. We needed something simple and straightforward, and this covers our needs and more.

Pros

It has what we need - the ability to track inventory for our warehouse items. We don't need any fancy bells or whistles. We don't need it to be an ordering or sales system. We just want to know our current counts, and be able to make adjustments as needed. Zoho Inventory does all of that and more. And for the price, you really can't beat this inventory software system.

Cons

For our needs, it had too many additional features. I don't need purchasing or sales orders. But we just don't use those screens, so it's not a big deal.

Priscila from Lucy Trotzke Bags & More

Everything you need

I looked around for a software that would fit our needs as a growing company. Some programs were way too complicated to use. Zoho has the additional benefit of having "sister" software for bookkeeping, etc and the price is spot-on.

Pros

It is all I need for inventory management and it's easy to use!

Cons

I guess it can be more visibly appealing.

LINA MARIA from PDVSA-Intevep

Easy to use and very effective

Pros

We acquired Zoho Inventory through our Computer and Computing Department, which, observing the great problems that were presented to us with the classification of samples, offered this excellent tool that, complemented with other software, has substantially improved our performance at work. Zoho Inventory is a powerful tool that allows us an adequate and standardized classification of our chemical samples, converting them into information that can be inventoried, leaving as a result the organization that every company or corporation in charge of the chemical area wants, that is, a sample coherently organized. For this reason we strongly recommend this software.

Cons

A software that is constantly updated and improved, based on the observations and suggestions of its users; with a technical department of high capabilities that identify software problems and improve them in their updates, because I believe it is a software that has no weak points that have to be reviewed here.

SMART

what you can not measure; you can not manage ZOHO help to measure precisely and manage in smart way

Pros

SMART Software; right choice to manage and develop the business

Cons

No software can be installed on the office PC or server; so no data can be stored locally you can not work offline at any circumstances

ANTONIS from www.antonisdelta.com

Industry: Photography

Love this software! Really useful.

To manage and monitor inventory reports on a daily and weekly basis!

Pros

I use this software at the studio to monitor and manage inventory reports, and easily access data and plans for our daily, weekly and monthly schedules, especially delivering photographic equipment, receiving orders and monitoring the overall process.

Ezekiel from Jumbo Sports Mart

Features that help us grow our business

Pros

The dashboard is simply awesome. It gives a good daily overview of the business activities and the necessary next-steps. We can easily manage sales order and transfer among the warehouses, and scale easily to more warehouses when needed. The integration with our website is just fantastic. Items and stock level from the Inventory syncs that on the website. No more repeated work. AND, the API access is just wonderful. Going forward, applications can be built on the API feature to add more value to our customers and business process.

Cons

The permission levels could be better improved. A user's access to the Customer's Contact module, for example, should be limited to the contact created by that user. Then, the accountant can have access to all contact irrespective of the who created it. A desktop application would be great. Or, an application to work offline when there's limited internet connection.

Josef from MR Sales PLC

Industry: Computer Hardware

Zoho is very easy on eyes

We would like to replace our aging, Java-based accounting software with this ERP, and hoping to integrate other products such as Books and Help Desk as well as Single Sign-on and writing our own apps as extensions to the Inventory.

Pros

It is so good to look at. I reviewed some of the competitors (Unleashed, DEAR and Cin7) and Zoho products provide the best user interface. It's very simple and familiar, menus have just one or two levels, it works very well on a Mac in Safari (which isn't something you could tell about the others). They also have good-looking and working iOS apps with barcode scanning - again, the others are missing out there. As for the integrations, it looks like they have quite extensive API and Single Sign on, but I have to expose that area more.

Cons

As they have their own Books, there's no direct integration with either XERO or Intuit. But we're willing to give Books a go, especially if it really is UK ready.

Fabien from OZAPATO

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Loving Zoho

I love Zoho and all its products. When everything works together, it's amazing.

Pros

Cons

Maybe better integration with e-commerce platform like Woocomerce and Prestashop

Time to tall thank you

it is more then year i am using Zoho Inventory, Zoho Book, Zoho CRM, Zoho expenses, in our 3 company, it helped me to be on top of my business, it improve performance of my team, it improved our customer care service, it given me chance to control easy our inventory.

Pros

Very smart, Easy, comfortable. maximum mobile, affordable, reliable,

Cons

seems i done have more chance to extract cost of each item, FOB, Transport, Import duty. other duties.

Use of Zoho Inventory system in Russia

With Zoho Inventory I am running a stock control, as well as creating orders, invoices and packages.

Pros

Easy to use and much fuctionallity software. I was looking for this kind of software for my small stock management. Highly recommend to use for improving business efficiency, and most importantly to control your business at a fingertip (App is working perfectly). Multiuser system helps to accommodate different activities and job specifications to use employee, thus creating a functional vertical integration value chain. All actions are stored and as an Admin I can observe actions of my empoyees. More control less arguments and distraction for business efficiency.

Cons

Some of my employees are native in Russian language, and unfortunately Zoho Inventory is not running on Russian language, that is the only thing I would like to add. Everything else working perfectly.

Good to use

Since using Zoho Inventory, we can manage our stock correctly.

Pros

Tracking S/O, P/O easily. We can track with Batch number that is very good for distribution business.

Cons

Tracking shipment based on drivers - not work yet

Zoho Inventory

Pros

I like Zoho inventory because on this platform everything is connected to my orders and I can manage shipments in a practical and fast way

Cons

it's perfect for me and it's all so intuitive!

OK but limitations are a deal breaker

OK

Pros

Ease of use Full feature mobile app Pricing - not too expensive

Cons

Limitations on custom fields, there can be 2-3 custom fields of the same type Multi-select custom fields can only have up to 5

Jose Rafael from PDVSA Gas Comunal, S.A.

An invaluable tool to organize our stock at work.

Before using Zoho Inventory, we had a software compendium that allowed us to do the same work now, but we took a lot of time in the organization of accounting and distribution of liquefied gas. Zoho Inventory agglutinated all these functions simplifying the work of inventorying

Pros

Another great invention of the Zoho brand, with its inventory version, has created excellent expectations in our company, and there are many reasons. -Organizes in real time the stock of LPG liquefied gas in bulk, allowing us to know exactly how much product we have. -Elaboration of simple route guides for each of the products. -Organize the order, shipping, payments, and information of our customers. - Update the status of the order in real time

Cons

Like other programs of the Zoho chain, it is essential that the internet has an acceptable stability and speed, otherwise the software does not work optimally

Warehouse management

Zoho One, including inventory has sorted our business processes and made our work flows easy to follow and almost fool proof

Pros

Easy to use Links into many other apps within zoho Cost effective

Cons

many apps are not necessary Managing currencies of products from suppliers difficult adding images is time consuming

Omarie from K08 Sounds

Works great! Easy and efficient

Pros

Im a big fan of all of the branches to Zoho. Same goes for the inventory application, I can easily add/delete and manage inventory items and merge them into my Zoho CRM. Capatability is amazing.

Tanya from GMc Energy Limited

The only inventory tool you will ever need

Pros

This tool allows me to record my sales, purchases and other expenses. Send quotes and invoices to clients from within the tool, as well as store contact details for my client and suppliers list.

Cons

When doing the composite items, the tax for individual items aren't added to the total cost, so you have to manually adjust the total cost.

Zoho Inventory

Integrating my composite products including equipments, construction materials and workmanship is a must in my business, and with Zoho apps I can focus on my job, not in the software.

Pros

I like the integration with all the suite of Zoho products and its esaines to bend all apps to fit my requirements. The support is outstanding, like having an expert sitting right at my side. I am migrating from Quickbooks Contractor and it has been really easy.

Cons

Some tweaking of the reports can sometimes be hard to achieve my needs

Purushotham from SpyBrothers Technology

Industry: Security and Investigations

Good to Go With

Good

Pros

Very Convenient & User Friendly You get almost all Options

Cons

Customer Support is not Prompt. we need to leave a message & they will get back to us at a irrelevant time

Bakari from Chadderdon Lestingi Creative Strategies

It's pretty good.

Pros

I like that it allows me to setup groups of pricing, which lets me cover a lot of variables in pricing. The integration with Books is solid.

Cons

This is a general issue with all Zoho products, but bulk-updating/editing is either unavailable or very limited. I also need the ability to price on a curve. So for instance, I deal with products whose rates change based on the quantity. A quantity of 1,000 is more expensive per unit than 100,000 and I sell any quantity in between. I would like to be able to either draw a curve which represents the price per unit, or set several price/quantity breakpoints and have Inventory calculate the costs in-between. This would allow me to have ONE flexible item instead of 15 instances of the same item at different prices and quantities. This would make my job EXPONENTIALLY EASIER. Please consider.

Amitabh from Casamia Fabrics Pvt Ltd

Industry: Textiles

Feedback

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use and available on mobile. Inventory on the go is the best thing that happened to us.

Cons

We don't find any problem with this software as such.

Inventory management for SME+

Pros

Powerful yet easy to learn and manage - Lovely interface. Very useful to grow (and grow with) your business. Seamless integration with Zoho Books.

Cons

Not the best for managing large, technical inventory. Although composite items are available, it is a bit cumbersome to switch between the two. Needs better integration with Zoho Commerce. The two should become one product for those that need an online store. Zoho Inventory would make a good backend for the eCommerce site.

Vikas from Nutritap Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Easy to Use

We are having multiple warehouses and lots of perishable inventories so wanted to have both the functionality. We are getting both these functionality so this was a great experience. Integration with magento didn't work as somehow kloudconnector didn't sync data even if data is added multiple times and the connection shows successful. Kloudconnect didn't reply to the email raised for solution or help.

Pros

Cons

We didn't find any issue in the software as we have just started to check the features.

Zoho Experience

EASY TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN THE FLOW OF GOODS.

Pros

EASY TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN THE BUSINESS MODEL.

Cons

INVENTORY OPENING BALANCE HAS TO BE ADJUSTED

Good As a Bundle With Other Zoho Softwares But Could Be Made More Industry Specific

Overall it was an average experience, could have been better if the specific features could be added through the interface. Data entry for multiple items is a lot of hassle since we have many items and each item has to be feeded individualy. Would be better if we can upload the items data through a self created template.

Pros

Ease of Use Integration with other Zoho Softwares Simplified tracking

Cons

Can have more features specific to Industry Only General features considered Hard to make changes as per the requirement

Michael from Sierra Machine Tools

Industry: Machinery

Great Inventory Manager!

We have used Zoho One for over a Year and it works well, backed full of features to make our business work better.

Pros

It integrates with all required systems. We use it with Zoho Books, Zoho CRM and Shopify

Cons

That Shopify is not a Marketplace instead a Cart, this means that we can not sync our items both ways.