• Pros

• "It's very easy to use and you can create quick and simple animations very easily great for corporate videos web based so you can collaborate with people in different locations"

• "The pure creativity of Animaker makes presentations and learning fun! All of the features and animation options are endless and make presenting and teaching new information fun! "

• "- you have access to a lot of pre-made templates - you can export your video in 720p or 1080p depending on your price plan - you can use unlimited fonts on your videos"

• Cons

• "It took me a minute to get used to the software, but once you spend a few minutes trying to figure out it's actually very easy."

• "There are various payment levels, but even with some of the paid versions the number of objects available was a bit ungenerous"

• "There's limitations in using certain characters and voiceover is difficult to use."

Browse Animaker Reviews

Lucky Griffin from PDBY Media

Animaker Review

My overall experience with animaker has been one with a positive surprise. Aminaker made it possible to internally create content we thought we would have needed to outsorce saving us a signficant amount in operation costs.

Pros

I have been using animaker to create whiteboard explainer videos for marketing and internal presentations. What I like the most about it so far is its ease of use. It is fairly easy to create animation videos in animaker without prior experience in the field. As such, its integration to our organisation was smooth and seamless.

Cons

What I liked the least about animaker is the fact is is only available online. Making it hard or impossible to use when/if their are interuptions to the internet connection.

Tim from St. John Paul II Catholic High School

So far the best I have found!

I am a foreign language educator and while we are doing quite a bit of distance learning this is coming in very handy to help students understand the short stories and vocabulary I need them to learn/comprehend. Overall I am much happier with this software than the others I have used mostly because it is much easier to have my characters do exactly what I want them to do without having to rewrite my script to match what is available. There are still a few adjustments that need to be made but it is much easier than before. I am anxious to finally have the paid version so I have even more options.

Pros

I really like that the characters have LOTS of different movement options. I love that I can create my own characters as well with all kinds of options. I also like that some of the extra images also have some default movements. I found it to be very fast in exporting and you don't have to wait while it exports. You can do other things. Having the text to speech built right in is a plus. Other software packages that I have used don't offer nearly the amount of options.

Cons

The tutorials could be a little more clear. It has a bit of a learning curve. I wish the animal characters were available on the regular version. I also wish it had an offline version so I could continue to work while away from internet. I wish the text to speech had more voice options and that they sounded a little more human. I am still operating on the free version. Perhaps they are better after paying.

Reasons for Switching to Animaker

As previously stated, I like Animaker better because I can have more character options and get my additional images to animate as well. I'd say the functionality is pretty similar between them both. But there are some differences that I had to get used to. I just wish I could work offline, something Toonly doesn't offer either. However, Toonly was a memory and power hog. I do not find Animaker to be quite the same. I also love that Animaker allows for camera adjustments much more easily than Toonly. Renderforest I only used a little. It is very easy to use, has very cute animations, but it is very limited in the free version. I'm not sure how to compares to the paid version.

Sabrina from IAE Gustave Eiffel

Industry: Market Research

I did an amazing video resume with Animaker

The software is very easy to use, otherwise, you have lots of tutorials, helping you using it. Moreover, they have great basics videos that you can use in case you're running out of creativity. You can create amazing things, videos.. with the software they have lots of logos, pictures, backgrounds, etc. Oh yeah before I forgot they have amazing customer service ! At each email I sent they answered in the following minute.

Pros

Cons

The only cons is that we can't upload videos on the video we're creating, I had to use another software for that. Sometimes the software is lagging so I had to change my navigator several times, but it's no big deal it's worth it.

Marcos from Teachlr

A very good online application for anyone to create attractive and modern content in minutes

Pros

We reviewed this application for our company, since we have the need to publish a large volume of engaging educational videos. After trying it we can say that it is very easy to understand and use, even if you do not have much experience editing. They have very good tutorial videos that teach you how to get the most out of the program. They also have one of the largest element libraries I've seen. In addition, the illustrations, characters and graphics in general are very cool and impressive. In relation to competitors, they have practically the same functionalities as the biggest ones, such as the possibility of loading elements from your computer, like images, audios, videos and using them in your edition.

Cons

Not many things to say here... Since its a web application, that works in flash, it depends a lot on the internet connection you have. Additionally, if your equipment is not very modern, it could be annoying to make very complex editions. In the end we decided on another option due to the characteristics that they had in relation to the price of the offered plans.

Gillian from Gilla records

Waste of time !!!

To sum it up, this app is expensive, time consuming and with a whole lot of restrictions. If someone’s subscribed to a monthly fee, they should have access to all the features and something has to be done about how slow it is when you have to preview every scene!

Pros

I’m still waiting for my video to be exported.

Cons

This is the worst software ever! It’s a complete waste of time..Unlike other softwares I’ve used, this took me more than a minute literally to edit each scene and I had over 25 scenes! Secondly, I upgraded to their “starter” package and I was supposed to get 25 assets for free and after adding a few of their video backgrounds, when I went to download my video (after 2 whole days mind you) it said I had to pay for 4 assets that I added and it never notified me when I added it in the first place, so I had to redo all those video parts!! After speaking to them, they said I could use any video assets but to make sure I check that I can add those cuz the ones I added were unavailable! Then why have those in your library? I’m still editing the same video and I have to keep playing it from the start every time I make a change or if something shifts, which it often does! Overall their customer support is good but their app sucks!! Lots of time in editing ! Once the video is ready, you have to upgrade further to have it downloaded in a premium quality. If you add more characters (more than 4), there is an error message saying that it would hinder the quality of the video.

Omer from AA Printers Uk

Industry: Printing

Amazing Animations and Easy to Use Online Software

I simply love it.

Pros

You need not download any kind of software to use this online app. All your data will be saved in your Animaker account. Prices of advanced packages are not so high as compared to some others and the website is extremely userfriendly followed by many online templates which are free to use and edit. Very easy to follow demo instructions. Its really fin to create your own animated character and use them in the ready-made video templates which does not require much editing. You can easily find sample templates and replace the character with your own character or choose one from the available characters.

Cons

Right now the software is new and does not have so many templates and character animations. But it is being updated very fast and variety of many more templates and animated video categories are being introduced now. The second issue is the video preparing and processing takes too much time and original created video inside the editor colors are a little bit different if compared to the processed video.

Reasons for Switching to Animaker

It is easier and simpler to use and saves data online. I can access it from anywhere.

Dotun from Zpoint

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Animaker for easy use

It's so reliable

Pros

It's so easy to use, and it's results are so fantastic

Cons

The features needs to be increased, so as to achieve a faster results

Response from Animaker

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The great news as you move to the Enterprise Platform solution there a lot more capabilities, Better Performance, Higher Security, higher quality, Branding, collaboration and much more.

Animated video making software

Pros

After making few videos I have figures out that this tool is we based and can only be access through internet. It is the platform that allows your to make good quality animated videos. In free version I had access to different options, features and function.

Cons

This tool does not allows you to make your own templates or characters for animation. It provides built-in character and templates which user have to choose from.

Worst experience with Animaker

BAD !

Pros

I'm creating my own website and wanted to create DIY videos. Twice there was a delay in downloading, the third time the downloaded videos have gone into the review and nobody has responded in the last 48 hrs!! I got a form from the Animaker to fill that the download of legit and I even filled that twice over but no response. NADA !!! it wasted my time and my money. stay away.

Cons

the response from the CS team - no support and i cant download my videos.

low price

Pourquoi des prélèvements récurrents sur mon compte

Mais vous n'êtes pas intègre. Je suis pratiquement prélevés du montant de 16,94€ chaque semaine, ceci ne correspond même pas au montant d'un abonnement qui pourrait le justifier. En soi, je n'utilise plus votre outil mais cela ne vous empêche de me prendre des sous Et pire vous récidivez si le prelevement ne passe pas j'ai demandé à ce que l'on me résilie le compte mais sans réponse C'est déplorable de vouloir s'enrichir de la sorte So sad

Pros

Simple à utiliser comme logiciel, c'est tout

Cons

il est cher votre logiciel, on ne peut même pas revoir son travail ultérieurement

Josiah from JJyay co.

Animaker gives everything Powtoon offers... for a better price

Animaker makes it easy to create a flashy, engaging presentation that attracts young and old viewers alike. Creative transitions and stylistic graphics enhance the final product.

Pros

Animaker is the equivalent of how Powtoon was a couple years back. The interface and functionality isn't state-of-the-art, but it gets the job done. The tool enables creators to easily create engaging presentations/videos in a short amount of time. Their specialty is cartoon-themed presentations. Unlike Powtoon, Animaker allows users to actually export their video without upgrading, although it will include a watermark. This is far better than Powtoon's solution, which is to let creators create a stunning video, and then tell them they have to upgrade to download it.

Cons

While Animaker is great for the most part, there are some negatives. Transitions aren't seamless - they can be a bit disorienting at times. Also, the preset themes aren't the best. Finally, the site is pretty heavy with graphics, so a slow computer may not be able to handle it. Those are the only negatives I can think of at the moment. Overall, Animaker delivers, even if it's not been updated as recently as Powtoon, its major competitor. Just be aware that in order to produce a high-quality, polished creation, you're going to need to upgrade.

Response from Animaker

Replied November 2017

Hello Josiah Aviles, this is Val Subbaiah from Animaker, Inc. How are you? Thank you for taking time off to share your thoughts on Animaker. As you might be aware, Animaker has the largest library of assets to help our subscribers use them to create exciting videos. On an ongoing basis, we keep building this library of assets. Yesterday we launched over 40 new transitions to help our users. Armed with these effects, you can now make awesome videos with butter smooth transitions. To know more about these new effects, please visit https://blog.animaker.com/new-transition-effects Animaker is on a mission to make video making exciting, user friendly and extremely easy. Please keep the feedback coming. Request you to try the new transition effects and share your feedback on the same. Thank you for your valuable time and with warm regards, Val Subbaiah | Animaker, Inc | val@animaker.com

Vusala from Oil & Energy

My experience with Animaker

It is my strong view that nowadays support that we get together with the purchased IT product is far more important than the product itself. Because it is the support that gives life to the product and provides value. The level of support I have received from Animaker team has been amazing. These guys are very smart and very helpful and very quick. They have quite a bit of time with me patiently explaining every detail, making me an Animaker guru from a person with literally no IT background. I have managed to produce amazing video content with Animaker and any time I encountered a problem or a bug, Animaker team was right there and right available to fix all the problems for me. I am received a great value for the money I paid and I am grateful to Animaker team and I highly recommend this product.

Pros

I loved that you do virtually everything in the software. You can animate everything and you can manage the content any way you like. Breakdown by seconds allows you to manage every second of your content

Cons

I think it would be better if a scene would have like 20 to 30 seconds. My view is that 15 seconds too small and may be time consuming. And I would also love if you could incorporate a feature that helps to animate the characters that we are inserting the way it animates your own characters. For example if I could import my daughters image and could have her move her arm or leg. It would also be great if we could import a video as well and manage it. For example I have a video of my daughter running, I could insert it to a scene, removed the background and have her run in Animaker's background

Vanessa from Language Kids Houston

Amazing product, even better customer service

What surprised me the most was the incredible customer service they offer. I submitted a ticket with a question, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered within 5 minutes. I got my question answered ind depth, but a few minutes later I had another question, which he answered as promptly as the first time. He included links to make sure I got all my questions answered and he even went out of the way and created a video showing me on his screen how to do exactly what I needed help understanding how to do. Honestly, I have never had this level of customer service from a software company, EVER. I use several subscription services for my work and I am just so pleasantly surprised about the level of care that this company provides its users. So happy and thankful! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

What draw me to Animaker initially was the vast number of different characters, expressions and movements. I have purchased other animation products in the past and Animaker is by fat the most extensive. It is also easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Animaker

Animaker offered many more characters, specially animal characters that I was looking for,and they provide a much wider range of emotions and actions for the character animations than other products.

Ian from Your Office Anywhere

Industry: Computer Hardware

Invest in premium versions to get the best out of Animaker

While the software was very good and worked well I feel that after doing a few animations you may quickly use up the suite of objects before all your videos start looking the same. Either that or i need more imagination.

Looking for easier animation

LeAnn from Lubbock

Learning Comes to Life!

Makes my presentations engaging and helping students retain and learn new information!

Pros

Cons

Animaker takes some time to learn all of the features and how to implement them in your animations.

Cristina from Hilton

Good software but a bit tricky for beginners

Overall, I like the software and would recommend it as long as you have someone who can dedicate the amount of time needed to create a good video.

Pros

I personally did not use the software much, but we had an intern who created a whole video and it looked great! I know she did have a really hard time with adding a voiceover which took her countless of hours to match the voice to the animation and whenever the script needed to be altered, she needed to do it again. We then had an agency work with this program and since their team has more experience, they were able to really elevate this video using this software.

Edo from METECNO TRADING Gmbh

Simple and nice on-line software solution for simple and nice animations

This is a good solution for any animation that You need (for Your YOUTUBE channel, business presentation, promotional video,...). In short period of time it's possible to make simple and nice animations that are needed. With extra effort it's possible to make something more (student projects in animation for example).

Pros

This is a simple and easy to use web-based solution for short animations. User interface is nice one, clean and simple so user can make it's job efficiently. There are plenty of options regarding design and animations (nice quantity of elements for Your creativity), If needed, extra media elements can be uploaded (photos, music, voice over). Tutorial video is one of best that I saw and I suggest to invest Your time in it.

Cons

Whole software is based on obsolete FLASH technology. Today all new web-browsers by default start with FLASH blocked so this is really strange decision. Have problems working with FIREFOX/WATERFOX. Guidelines are missing and grid can't solve that. Loading can be slow sometimes.

Response from Animaker

Replied October 2017

Hi Edo Modun, thank you for taking time off to share your review of Animaker. Appreciate the efforts. Please sign up, if not already, at www.animaker.com to receive updates on our soon to be launched HTML 5 platform.

Emma from Tring School

Animaker is amazing & intuitive

Very personal service, quick email responses & clearly a kind company that wants to help its clients in every way possible - thank you so much for your help

Pros

The tutorial at the start is excellent and it is easy to bring it up to check how to do something while creating. I immediately got to grips with how to use Animaker & had created my own animation within minutes. The bank of resources is huge - and gave me inspiration of what to use in my own animation. The feature of being able to upload your own content, e.g. a logo or graphic, is superb as it allows you to personalise your animation. You can select background colours using CYMK values which was also really useful to match my other graphics. There were lots of music choices to add. I was really happy with the final product & couldn't recommend it more!

Cons

So far, no cons - perhaps the timeline could be expanded/shrunk on command.

Kimber from Freelance

Industry: Writing and Editing

Animaker is the only video creator i use

animaker isn't just a great place to make videos, it's also a great place to make some really creative presentations.

Pros

I love that animaker is free and user-friendly. i don't need to make crazy and elaborate videos, but sometimes I do need a tool to make simple little videos. animaker is a great tool for when a regular person like me needs some help making some video content.

Cons

since i am so new to making videos, it would be nice to have a kind of video creator's academy on animaker for people like me.

Response from Animaker

Replied November 2020

Animaker offers 2 "how to" webinars every week. https://app.animaker.com/webinar

Not for amateurs

On a business point of view, or the do it yourself type, it will work. It gives you what you need, not much I can say about it though, it's functional, just doesn't have that wow factor.

Pros

The free themes, pics, transitions, etc are very well done. It can work with minimal effort (with some exceptions). The quality is good. The animations are good. The support and tip system is good. Basically, nothing truly stood out for me, but it is workable.

Cons

Now don't get me wrong, if you have delved into the animating world, know how to ticker around with software or maybe you're just a quick study, you can find this quite fulfilling, but if you've pulled up on this for the first time, it is really confusing. The software is mediocre for someone like me who has used others.

Simple to use & Extremely useful

Pros

Lot of characters, animations, props. You can almost create anything you want. Customer support was very helpful. Especially Infographics, Whiteboard animations are world class. We almost use Animaker for all our social campaigns.

Cons

There are few app regulations need to be followed as a User to have a good video making experience. If we follow that Animaker will give you a better experience. Especially like Quality settings & GPU settings so you can avoid lag. Also waiting for the Enterprise version to use the app with our whole team.

Simon from VIVES Zuid

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great customer service

I had a positive experience with Animaker and would certainly use it again.

Pros

For the creation process, I really didn't notice this software was only in beta. I had a great time creating my project, and I think the options for the free trial are already extensive. As I'm a student, I currently won't have a lot of use for this software, but when I graduate and I can use your product, I'll certainly recommend this. As the waiting time was quite long, I was also helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from customer service. They were really kind, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] fixed my problem within an hour of my communication. They deserve a raise! ;)

Cons

The processing time was extensive. This is only normal though, as it's still in beta. I have nothing more to add, my experience with this software was just positive!

Natalie from Jonahs Project CIC

Explainer video creation

Great software just can be very limiting even when moving into the paid subscriptions.

Pros

The option to use the software for free was what initially caught our eye after looking for software to create engaging visual content, in the main this software offers a great cartoon-like platform to create your visual aids.

Cons

The limited amount of characters available although you can customise them can be a struggle and even when we looked at upgrading the plan to a paid subscription there are still quite a lot of limitations. It can be quite expensive to get a good amount of characters unlocked, maybe they could look at creating an option where you can pick the services you want within your price range, for example we would have prefered characters over customer support.

Free and easy animated content creation tool

Animaker is one of easiest and resourceful video animation tool can be found on the internet.

Pros

I used Animaker to create an intro video for a project in the institute. After searching for few hours found Animaker which was capable of doing exactly what a intro video needs. In the free trial it has more than enough content to create a beautiful and attractive animation. Animaker also has one of the easiest UI that anyone can learn within few minutes, so anyone who is in a hurry can finish a video within a day even he or she doesn't have any experience with Animaker.

Cons

Free trial only gives real low quality output as the publish product. At least 480p quality for free trial would be great. In addition to that, Animaker is using flash which is deprecated technology.

Hanna from LocalBeavers

Great product for some niches!

Pros

I absolutely loved the idea of creating our own creative advertising videos as well as some internal company educational videos to help with training of new employees. Animaker allows you to try most of its features within a free trial, so when we were getting a subscription we knew what we're getting into :) It has great functionality and makes it very easy to create your own personalised marketing campaign or even a whole course of e-learning. Also, it makes that possible to edit from any device without downloading any additional pieces of software.

Cons

Due to its amazing functionality, it doesn't always work so fast on small storage devices. In fact, it can sometimes result in page freezing and loosing some of the results. And as for marketing manager, it is really crucial to be able to access it from a small laptop on the go.

maYo from University

This thing sucks

Pros

What I like most is that it tells me I can make a movie, but in all I cant. It's not my skills that are bad, though I would say aren't very good, its the program.

Cons

Firstly, it shows that you are limited to the materials that you can use. If you want it then you'll have to pay for it, which I think is normal for a company but still annoying. Second, I am trying to do a project for my science class and so far I've had 3 days to work on it. The first day I was getting used to it and got a little done. The second day I was absent so the third day I needed to work quickly. I opened it up and it said I had to START so all my progress was deleted. The next time I was more careful and left it open in a tab all weekend. A few minutes ago I wanted to work on it and it said I needed to run adobe flash. I did and when I got back on it told me how to start. ALL. MY. PROGRESS. WAS. DELETED. What the h-e- double hockey sticks! I really hope this thing gets fixed because I would like to acTually use it and recommend it to others. DONT GET THIS UNTIL ITS FIXED.

Vuk from Oraclum Intelligence Systems

Industry: Market Research

Great software!

Pros

It's interface is very user friendly, almost like setting up a ppt presentation. It has a lot of cool features, great animation techniques and once you get the hang of it, it becomes very easy to use.

Cons

The only thing I would improve is the animation voices, e.g. when I wanna add a voice to read over a text I wrote it still sounds like a computer generated voice. I know there probably isn't much one can do about this at this point, but that's the one thing I would like to see improved in the future.

Bojan from Arcus Net - Call Center Activities & Services

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great animation software for a reasonable price. Animaker is easy to use and to learn how to use.

Easy to use to create promotional videos for your business which can be uploaded on your own website and social media. Helps increase the business visibility and attract new customers as well as employees.

Pros

Value for money Ease of use Choice of scenes and characters Great customer support Intuitive software

Cons

I've been using the software for quite a while and there were lapses with the exports, which sometimes took even several hours, up to a day. The issues have been later resolved and now the exports work just fine.

Emmanuel from peaceevolution.com

Useful Product And Best Of Brand Support

Awesome, very helpful and full-feature.

Pros

Useful, I found the TTS (text to speech) very useful. Whenever I needed support Bob was right there and assisted and guided me with ease. Great that I was able to use Grammarly.

Cons

In some places Animaker isn't intuitive thus needed a few pointers here and there.

Anca from eLearning Software

Easy to create animated videos

I create educational videos to spread ideas that I want to share with other people. I also create intros and outros for tutorials and promotional videos for products and services.

Pros

I like how easy it is to create animated videos and the wide area of characters, animations, objects and backgrounds are available. I also like that there is a music library so I don't have to worry about finding music that I am allowed to use on my videos.

Cons

Sometimes I would like some state or animations of characters that I cannot find and I need to adapt to what is available... but I manage to figure it out anyway.

Nancy from self employed

Excellent product

I was productive after just watching a couple of tutorial videos. Only twice was I not able to figure something out and I received an email answer within a couple of hours. Excellent!

Pros

It was super quick to learn and their support is the best I've ever had for a consumer software product. Extremely responsive

Cons

Wish the characters had a larger variety of animations.

Denisw from University

Industry: Research

Incredibly low-quality and slow flash-based tool

Very bad.

Pros

Kind of easy to handle (but must be because Animaker gives you almost no option to adjust the scenes to your needs. All adjustment option are very limited)

Cons

Customer service nonexistent Didn't get back to me after reaching out in different ways and ignored all of my email. Therefor 24h support probably their biggest marketing lie Videos look very unprofessional, very childish icons Animaker runs with flash player with make it very slow and annoying to work with Scenes can only be full seconds long. There is no function to adjust it for shorter time frames And so on.. Seriously, don't buy Animaker, you find better options in the same price range

Response from Animaker

Replied February 2021

Yes the free version is limited. However, as you pay a bit more more features are available, with high performance, high security and 24/7 365 days support

Maria Jose from Education management

Story teller

I have made 3 videos. The third one was longer and it was a real short story. I am ready for the fourth one.

Pros

There is a vast array of characters with pre-made gestures and features that can be used right away. Animated backgrounds are a plus. It makes my videos look lively and real.

Cons

Sometimes, the pre-viewing makes the video lag.

Awesome Service

Pros

You can't imagine how easy it is to use.

Cons

I couldn't find any cons for this software.

Bethany from Fresh Creative Inc.

Can Be Helpful

Animaker is a decent solution for people looking to create animated videos. They don't offer stock videos, so it's not for something like that. However, there can be a real benefit in using it to explain services, promote a blog article, etc. We just started using it, but so far the experience has been fine.

Pros

This software does allow you to easily create animated videos that you can share on social media, YouTube, etc. The dashboard is relatively simple to figure out, and there are many different templates you can use.

Cons

It's a bit clunky, and you are limited in the amount of customization you can do. Some of the animations may look cheesy or be slightly off brand because of these limitations.

David from CV EN LIGNE.io

I was looking to create an animation video with a simple and reasonable software in terms of price.

Pros

What I like best about Animaker is the ease of use, with a very well done tutorial. I also find the rate offers very affordable.

Cons

Not much! I would say maybe the loading time when inserting characters or accessories. And the variety of mood changes for the characters not rich enough.

Naema from University of South Alabama

VERY BAD SERVICE.

do not recommend it. Dont waste your money.

Pros

NOTHING! IT was my fault using it. I don't like this software. Do not trust it.

Cons

THEY DELAY TO deliver my video. It took a week!

Response from Animaker

Replied February 2021

Naema, we are sorry that you experienced this issue with the Free version that share resources with 8M other users. We offer other options for example an Enterprise version that is high performance and 24/7 support.

Renzo from UPC

Animaker Review

Great it can be better but in general Awesome

Pros

How easy was to handle and how easily is get the items

Cons

If I add 1 or more seconds to the video the items didnt group up I had to do it one by one

Reasons for Switching to Animaker

Find an idea about a new template

pablo from nokoala

Industry: Environmental Services

Easy and intuitive

I could make my own video presentations for sales and for my web, pretty decent resultas considering I am not or a Designer. I learn it in few hours, just playing around. Price is quite competitive.

Pros

Personalización of characters, text to voice or record your own voice (modulation automatically) samples of background or you can upload your own videos. Syncronization of text, voice, sceenes. With few design skills, it is posible to create decent visual content.

Cons

Sometimes sharing and editing is a little buggy, nothing terrible, but one needs to reload the page.

isabelle from couleurs et sens

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Décue

dommage su'une fois sur deux en mode gratuit on n'a pas le lien sur you tube

Pros

la facilité de faire une animation très intuitive

Cons

depuis 8 mois impossible d'avoir un lien pour you tube quand j'exporte la vidéo... me mets toujours "échoué" ! Malgré mes relances avec un conseiller toujours aucunes réponses lorsque je demande pourquoi je n'ai plu de liens lorsque j'exporte l'animation

Response from Animaker

Replied February 2021

You may have been on the free version with limited support; other options provide more support and some with 24/7 365 days a year support

Austin from StrongMind Aesthetics

I used Animaker to create some initial marketing animations for my website.

Pros

I loved that everything was done online and via the cloud, made it easily accessible from multiple devices!

Cons

Because it was free, some of the functions were limited, but thankfully it sufficed all my needs at the time.

Melissa from AIAM

Constant problems

Not good. Customer service: also not good.

Pros

There is nothing to like about this, because the cons far outweigh the pros

Cons

There are constant problems in using Animaker. I have never gone in to work on a project without some glitch or problem, and since there are limited downloads, I end up wasting my money due to my attempts to fix the problems that Animaker themselves claim to be working on. Nothing ever goes as it is supposed to and some of the default settings on the video templates are counterintuitive. Sometimes you download your video and only then do you realize (too late) that those settings cause things to cut off. It's a huge disappointment for the money I spent.

Response from Animaker

Replied February 2021

Thank you for trying our free version of Animaker and you are correct it has limitations of what you may create. However, the Enterprise version, which is unlimited downloads, as well as, 24/7 support, increased performance, 4k quality, high security for Companies would have eliminated any of your issues.

Ishwarya from TCS

Great product and prompt customer service

Great

Pros

The product was very easy to use and the service was excellent

Cons

It would've been better if the characters could interact with the properties

Shriya from Starcom Information Technology

Industry: Information Services

This software is excellent.

Easy,user-friendly

Pros

It is user-friendly and easy to use. It is designed well for the beginners too so that they can use it easily

Cons

limited options in the trial version. So it needs to be upgraded for the trial version. They should allow the access in trial version.

Response from Animaker

Replied December 2017

Hello Shriya Chandra, This is Val Subbaiah from Animaker, Inc. How are you? Thank you for taking time off to share your thoughts on Animaker. As you might be aware of the fact that Animaker with the largest library of assets, helps over a million users from 180 countries. Animaker, on an ongoing basis will keep building this library to empower users to create extraordinary videos in quick time. As part of that effort, we have launched over 40 new transitions. To know more, read our blog post on the same: https://blog.animaker.com/new-transition-effects/ We appreciate constant feedback. Please keep it coming. Thank you for your valuable time and with warm regards, Val Subbaiah | Animaker, Inc. | val@animaker.com

Shradha from Starcom

Best place to make animated videos.

Pros

The stylish pre-designed templates makes it so easy to narrate the entire storyboard to the audience.

Cons

For the best features to be activated, you need to sign up for the premium account. Trial version has limited features.

Response from Animaker

Replied November 2017

Thank you Shradha Sharma. Appreciate the time and effort taken to share your thoughts. As you might be aware, Animaker offers the world's largest library of animated assets to its subscribers. Please reach out to our support team for any help as you continue to use Animaker for creating exciting videos.

Marie Yan Xin from Confidential

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great for Animations!

Pros

Drag interface, easy to customise and navigate around.

Cons

I still have some issues loading my animos.

Amin from Noor Kids

Amazing in theory, Buggy in practice

Hugely valuable. Like canva but for videos. We will keep using this for the long haul, hopeful that they will improve its use.

Pros

Ability to create excellent videos worthy of publishing on Facebook, Youtube, or LinkedIn without the need for a graphic arts education! Lots of great features and easy to pickup.

Cons

It’s just a bit buggy. When you’re actually creating videos, you have to budget 10-15% of extra time to deal with bugs.

Chris from Recrea Service & Consulting sl

great functionality and easy to make professional videos

Great. It saves us a lot of money now we can make professional videos ourselves

Pros

it's simple, straightforward and offers all the functions needed including lip synchronized text to speech

Cons

It takes time to match the text on the screen with the text to speech audio file. The timeline is often not detailed enough or ideally if possible there would be a separate text to speech wording timeline

Sharifah from University of Technology Malaysia

Very friendly and supportive customer service!

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that even though I have a problem with using this software, when I reached out to their customer service, surprisingly they are very helpful and friendly! And not to mention they're very responsive too.

Cons

I have some difficulty when my friends and I tried to share our videos together, but that's alright.

Linda from University

Making video for video presentation

I find it easy to make a video, now that I have done it once. It was also easy to get feedback which was a big help given the time crunch.

Pros

It has a wide variety of infographics to use.

Cons

It is a bit slow, may just be my computer.