Browse AweSun Reviews

Marko from VIAR Inc.

Latest one to join the remote desktop club.

Pros

The latest remote desktop software our company started using. We are always searching for the best new toy. It helps that for the moment most of the features that we need are free.

Cons

The solution for multimonitor is pretty well done. Also, the installation procedure is painless.

Ease of use and pricing

Kane from Self Employed

Excellent free Teamviewer alternative.

Used TeamViewer for nearly a decade, but the software has started to become more of a burden than helpful. In looking for alternatives, I found AweSun and AnyDesk - with AweSun being immediately familiar and intuitive.

Pros

All the standard features one would hope to expect, while offering others like large direct file transfer. Tether computers to an account easily. A perfect alternative to TeamViewer and quite possibly better and less intrusive. I'm still exploring the program, but it's met my needs straight away.

Cons

Login can take a few seconds. Can get some video artifacts around text on the highest quality setting even on LAN. The name isn't straight forward and is a bit strange, not a big deal for my use but getting others to download it for remote help is met with a few questions.

Reasons for Choosing AweSun

Most familiar interface with all the features I need. Link computers to an account or access without. **Non intrusive free version. Supposedly secure.

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

TeamViewer would randomly disable accounts or limit session durations. Support may as well be nonexistant. If you're a free user, they absolutely do not want you using their product.

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Hey, thanks for using AweSun! We appreciate your kind feedback and will keep working to improve your experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at contactus@aweray.com. We are happy to assist.

Horia from Hoga Construct

It's ok

It's ok for remore access, not as good as Team Viewer

Pros

It has a phone app that works ok and it's free

Cons

Connection issues, stability mainly. Also the scrolling on the phone using the weel should be changed, i dont't like it

It's free and I wanted to try a software that let me add 2 computrs

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Thanks for using AweSun and your kind feedback! If you encounter any problem while using our product, please feel free to contact us at contactus@aweray.com, we are happy to assist.

Vitaliy from For Personal Use

Awesome software for remote working or administrating your computer/server.

I am using it to work remotely in my office during the COVID pandemic.

Pros

Easy and intuitive interface, you can figure out all the functionality without any instructions.

Cons

I didn't find any negative sides during daily use.

Reasons for Choosing AweSun

The free period allows you to make full use of the software for non-commercial purposes, since the functions that are available fully satisfy normal remote work. If you need professional functions, you can connect the PRO version at any time.

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

Working is more comfortable and previous software has a problem with hotkey combinations, some of them are not working.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Anro from Network Collections

Great Software!

Very nice, It's way better than Teamviewer by far, Easy quick connection even when internet connection is slow. Very happy with this software.

Pros

Being able to have all my users on my home screen and connecting with ease. Awesun automatically starting with windows so connection is easy! Password always stays the same so no more waiting for end user to accept connection

Cons

Using a vpn service, connecting while connected to host computer, awesun disconnects when I connect to our VPN server. Not a deal breaker though, I can always just re-connect.

Reasons for Choosing AweSun

Because it is mostly free, but will definitely purchase in the future

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

Because Teamviewer is way more expensive

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Shaid from Cccl

Experience

I loved it. I still continue to use it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] make my lifes much better.

Pros

This product is very user friendly and easy to use navigate through the system. I wasn't very easily contacted to myself remote computer from my office to complete some very important tasks. The product works perfectly.

Cons

Having two separate applications for the android and desktop signings

Reasons for Choosing AweSun

I was able to mirror my phone screen on laptop. And the application is userfriendly

Not able to mirror my phone screen on laptop. But with Awesun I simply can

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Jordan from Metro pcs

Get awesun

Pros

I like how I don't have to go half way across the county to help my dad with his computer, weather it's to download something or to set his computer up or if I'm away from home an I forget my laptop I can download awesun on my phone

Cons

What I don't really like is how a lot of the stuff I would like to use is with vip even though I don't mind paying for it but I'm unemployed ATM an I have no income

Reasons for Choosing AweSun

It's a lot better than any desk. They have a lot of hackers.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Jerry from Razorback Computers

Industry: Computer Hardware

Way better than Teamviewer

I think the software is absolutely great, are usually place team viewer on the PCs that I build and sell, so that if any of my customers require remote assistance they can just call. But I’m so satisfied with this product that I’m using it instead from now on

Pros

One of my favorite features so far, is being able to have multiple people remoting in to the same computer at the same

Cons

I have not found anything yet, And I don’t expect you

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

The basic install does not limit me to two minutes

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Tony from Dell Vompyter Corp

Perfect for any user!

Exceptional control and stability!

Pros

Extremely easy and intuitive. Feature-rich and allows full remote control at your fingertips from anywhere! I've tried many utilities from TeamViewer to VNC, and those pale in comparison when up against the far superior AweSun remote access software. I highly recommend giving it a try. It will change the way you access your systems.

Cons

I have no complaints at all. It's extremely impressive!

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

TeamViewer support is severely lacking and the connection stability is subpar!

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Mahmood from Tigris Technology

A complete remote solution

Very happy with the software, I use it to remote to my clients computers and assist them with the IT struggles.

Pros

It is very easy to use, the setup is also very easy and never let's you down.

Cons

I would like to have the option to add buckets of businesses and their computers so I can remote to them all in one place, now I have to create a different account for a different business, because if I use the same account and log into clients computers with that account, they will be able to see other businesses computers and they will be able to remote into it. I would love to have two types of logins, one as an admin where he can see all business and all computers and the second login as a client where he can only see his group or can't remote.

The cost of Team Viewer is very expensive where AweSun does exactly the same

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

December 2021

Heeralal from Higher Education

December 2021

Access of remote desktop from mobile

Nice

Pros

Easy use, safe and secure and value for money

Cons

Limited free use, it may free access for personal use and it may charged for commercial use.

Diana from GVA Architects

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great free app for working from home

I like it! We were using Team Viewer, but after some time, they blocked us because they wanted money to use it. So then I looked for another way to access remotely. Awesun is a great free program.

Pros

I use it to copy files between home and work computers. Google Chrome Remote Desktop allows access but not copying files between machines. Sometimes I work right on the remote machine, but it is slower.

Cons

I realized that certain features like copying between computers doesn't work if my screen saver comes on. Sometimes it's easier to email files to myself when they are small. Otherwise, you have to remember to log into the work computer then go back to the home computer, copy the files then paste back to work machine.

Reasons for Choosing AweSun

I don't remember except that it was free.

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

They denied free access after a while.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Othman from DesertClouds

Using AweSun for Remote Work at Startup

Free licensing for businesses use-case is exceptional.

Pros

Free to use for both personal AND business cases. Very easy to setup.

Cons

Performance is subpar compared to Teamviewer (screen tends to be pixelated even at highest resolution). Consistent bug where after copy and pasting many times, keyboard input becomes funky. Need to exit fullscreen and re-enter to fix it.

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

Awesun is free to use for business use-cases.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Marco Abraham from Idc

Industry: Mining & Metals

Wow Es la mejor aplicacion y programa que he usado

Awesun me ha ayudado a no perder tiempo con otras aplicaciones intentando conectar mis ordenadores entre si o con mi móvil era todo un fastidio encontrar la conexión entre ellos sin descargar 3 o 4 programas o aplicaciones qué aparte de limitadas son muy costosas pero con Awesun al ser gratis descubrí qué se pueden conectar todos los dispositivos sin batallas y optimizar mejor mi modo de trabajo y gestionar mis documentos donde sea que me encuentre Mil gracias

Pros

Me gusta tanto Awesun por que es una plataforma tan amigable con su uso y las opciones que te permite usar a la hora de establecer conexiones con tu ordenador o teléfono móvil son tan variadas qué las he usado casi todas en un solo día y me ha ayudado a optimizar mejor mis transferencias de datos

Cons

Lo único que cambiaría seria el control de zum en el dispositivo móvil es muy veloz y batalló solo un poco para enfocar

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Leandro from LBDG

It helps me every day with my work.

Pros

I print 3d and allow me to remotely handle the PC that is with my printer, from the cell phone or from my other house. He solved a big problem I had. It is very easy to use and very intuitive, it allows you to handle a camera and pass files

Cons

I have had no problems with the programme so far. Honestly, I'm very satisfied

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Sindoor from University Inn

Easy App to Use

It’s worked great for basic usage when I need to login remotely and assist my staff.

Pros

It’s easily accessible and very user friendly

Cons

Freezes up at times or dies not allow me to sync up other apps remotely

Better results

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Davin from Appen

Industry: Research

Awesome Remote Desktop Software

Great awesome experience that has never let me down.

Pros

It is so simple, easy, and safe to use. The user interface is awesome and it gives you a good full-screen option.

Cons

I would like an option to use the remote computer's inputs, such as using the camera and mic on the computer that is controlling the remote computer so that zoom could be used with this software.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Al from Fiverr

Great software.

Great software and best wishes for future updates.

Pros

Controlling a lot of devices. Control pc to mobile.

Cons

Almost every feature i liked. Speacialy the pc controling feature.

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

This is very easy to use.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Hey, thanks for using AweSun. We appreciate your kind feedback. We will keep working to improve your experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at contactus@aweray.com. We are happy to assist.

Mark-Anthony from 4real

Very AweSun application , easy to use and very easy to impliment.

Overall a fantastic application, ages young and old can easily use the initerface.

Pros

The drag and drop from one pc to another The security for unattended access The easy quick installation

Cons

Why haven't I used this before having to struggle with other more resource-intensive programs

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

So much more convenient and easy to use

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

kshitiz from Byfar studios

Awesun is Awesome

Pros

Feasible, easy to use, reasonable and available for everyone

Cons

I guess nothing. Its so simple and everything is there you want for the remote system.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Fan from Universitaet Konstanz

Industry: Research

management page can be nicer

overall is good, nice to use, but still have large space to improve to be better!

Pros

fully access and easy control of the remoted computer

Cons

remoted computer can not be specific a name. or edit the computer detials. Also can not easily to share the files between computers

too expensive

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Sam from IIT Roapr

Good product

A very good alternative to Teamviewer.

Pros

Easy to use. Login is very easy. Speed may be improved a bit.

Cons

Nothing but interface may be more attractive !

Some performance issue

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Hey, thanks for using AweSun! We will keep working to improve your experience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at contactus@aweray.com.

Ahmad from Go grill go saj

Good app

Pros

Easy to use and very usefull and the way that i can control my pc from any place

Cons

Integration with other apps and the way it connect in my phone

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Douglas from AGCircles Solutions

So far the best remote support software I have ever used

Overall satisfactory. I will say I love AweSun. So far the best experience I’ve ever experience with any Remote Desktop software

Pros

Simplicity in connecting to remote client and unattended connection feature.

Cons

Sometimes the remote pc’s desktop size don’t fit so you have to scroll before you access other part of the desktop.

It simplicity of use

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

Too expensive and intermittent disconnection

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Thanks for using AweSun and your poositive feedback! We will keep working to improve your experience. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know at contactus@aweray.com.

Cedric from Freelancer

Industry: Animation

Functionality is on point, and it looks good!

Pros

I liked how easy it is to use the basic stuff of monitoring other devices. very fast connectivity to my devices. phone shortcuts and mouse UI are good.

Cons

i wish we can change the shortcuts buttons at the top in windows mode. make an option where keyboard shortcuts work on remote desktop such as Win+L

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Servando from NA

First Time User

Really great overall experience, havent had an issue at all.

Pros

The best feature that I like is the ease of connecting all of my devices together. All I had to do was create a login and login on all my devices and I can now control them from each other. Much better than mouse without borders, quick assist, and team viewer. I highly recommend this product to many people instead of using a KVM as well.

Cons

The only thing I dont like about it is having to login back in again every now and then, but I know it is part of security.

Reasons for Choosing AweSun

It is a great product and overall very easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

I wanted a product that made it very simple without having to have another user at the other end and that's free. I found your product on bitwits video.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

SHREYAS from Symbiosis institute of design

Versatility at its best

A very great tool made remote access very easy something which was just an idea but awesun made it into reality.

Pros

The remote access tool, a never seen before tool, stating it's true nature to remotely connect and control the device sitting from any where and anytime. There is no lag as expected from such kind of best in class software, and the changes take real time.

Cons

Getting to know the controls for the first might take some time to get used to but can easily be used to over repeated trial and error.

Reasons for Choosing AweSun

The remote access tool, because there was no lag at all in this feature and the changes took place in real time. Most feasible while controlling desktop with my mobile.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Saikat from S.k English language club

User Of Awesun

Overall Experience is Good Let's See For the Next

Pros

I Like Most About This Software That Is Remote Support and the Monitoring Also Here Is A Matter That About Camera Access Which Is Help Me a Lot for Secure My Computer When Iam Not Here Thanks To Awesun Community

Cons

I Already Described About All Of My Favourite Things Here Soo No More well I Will Repeat All This Things That is I Just love Application Only For There Good Quality Service But Here Is A Matter That About Pro Upgrade Which Is I Think A Bit Expensive

Haroon from Fiver

Industry: Computer Games

Personal Experience

Actually i am not a business man or employee. My father had his own Restaurant and, I am working part time with my father. And full time, I am workin on freelancer community. I phased many issues before knowing AweSun because, I need to check my dashboard and emails and, I never used my Mobile i don't know why. In simple words after AweSun i feel too good to use this feature.And i don't want to carry my laptop when i need to go outdoor when i think i hve AweSun i just pick my Mobile and that's it..

Pros

Mostly when i am not near to my Computer and i want to check my dashboard and stuff, AweSun had a wonderful feature if you want to use your computer you don't need to to do anything your computer. Just Take your Mobile and enjoy your experience.. Thanks.

Cons

Basically iam using this software from 3 or 5 months. I personally like the option which AweSun is giving you the opportunity to access both of your devices means if you want to use your computer from Mobile you can use it easily and if you want to use your Mobile from your Computer you can definitely and easily enjoyed it butt you need to remember your login's.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Mukul from Bitsys

Simple problem silver software

I am fully satisfied with the product (this statement is based on my last 6+ months uses experience of software)

Pros

We are working as a cloud service provider company, and we are using uptime robot software for the server status (it pushed the notification on mobile too) and all but the main problem which we were r facing if in late night we got an alert on mobile about the any windows service down, we have to again logon to laptop and restart the server whereas after using awesun we can do it from mobile itself (thanks to their android app).

Cons

It is vey simple to use as well as the option of customer screen blanking is also a useful feature.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Tommy from NN-Networks.co.uk

Industry: Computer Networking

Has help me to work for home

Pros

I started to use AweSun to work from home and when to work for a week i was aboral to use my home office pc Network as that has access to my main network of NN-Network LTD i have been recommending this to people as it work a lot better then TeamViewer and look to roll it out in the main network. Thank you Tommy K

Cons

It keeps me login in now and i don't have to keep entering my email and password

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

i have been recommending this to people as it work a lot better then TeamViewer

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Pierre from Photography by Pierre

Industry: Photography

great remote access tool

Pros

easy to install. no problems on pc or mac. and able ot access using my iPad or iPhone. great product

Cons

can't think about anything off hte top of my head

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Obaidullah from Source For Unlock

Great Awesun

On single work great...New and think that will be more reliable

Pros

Remotely access from anywhere and pretty easy to use and comfortable

Cons

easy to set up and use and likely the way it optimizes the connection between 2 device

Reasons for Choosing AweSun

Because it's very reliable and easy to use

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Otman from Baruch College

Great Software for the Money

I contacted customer service once and it was overall a quick, friendly, experience that solved my issue quickly.

Pros

The free version gives you a tremendous amount of features and options that do not compare to other software’s free versions. This has a simple, clean, easy to use look that makes it modern and something expensive, when it’s actually offered for a great deal! Highly Recommend!

Cons

The only thing, if I had to not pick, was the missing feature to simply disconnect from the remote connection and still continue to use the app. Currently, the only to disconnect is to close the app. But that would be it

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Hey, thanks for using AweSun. We appreciate your kind feedback and suggestion. We will keep working to improve your experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at contactus@aweray.com. We are happy to assist.

Ali from Red River

Great App

Pros

Mouse cursor it makes more easy to move

Cons

Makes easy to connect user’s computer very smoothly

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Thomas from VISION OF SOUND

Industry: Music

Excellent product

Excellent experience

Pros

Ease of use, quality of connection, flawless

Cons

nothing that i would need at the moment, it is what i actually need

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

jerson from Livan Trade corporation

full review

over all excellent application so far

Pros

-fast and reliable -good connection -easy to use even in pc or mobile -conveniet -many functionality

Cons

-i cant afford the app (if you give me a 1 year full trial ill appreciate so much more power you do great job)

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Le from HUFLIT

Good speed

Pros

Good Connection speed, compatible with many platform

Cons

Sometime speed very slow, the price is little expensive

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Alexandra from ILIGRA

Great, working and easy-to-use software

So far useful and reliable

Pros

Ease of use, fast deployment, took literally minutes to set-up

Cons

Discovered it only now. I can't turn on the computer from a distance - probably need to learn some new settings.

Strong recommendations

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

Didn't seemed so friendly to use

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

harry from Keysystems

On the GO awesomeness!

I enjoyed it im using it now and typing from my cellphone from my PC remotely.

Pros

I like the fact that i can connect to my pc from my cellphone anywhere.

Cons

None all features are spot on! I dont have any cons this software is great!

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

I can use this from my pc and the connection is amazing.

Joseph from Canterbury Park

Great app and ease of use

Been using it daily to check on stuff on my computer and am enjoying the use for this app. Overall great app.

Pros

This is a great app to work with your stuffs within any computer you set up to. Easy to use and great for traveling.

Cons

Constantly have to sign in when it says to sign in automatically.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Nartis from NyxCentral

Industry: Graphic Design

One of the best

I loved it and will forever use it. And highly recommend it.

Pros

Ability to use this on any wifi or network across the globe

Cons

Doesn't work with wireless keyboards or mouses

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

The best software to remote control

Pros

It helps me control my computer whenever. It is very easy to use

Cons

I don't have any trouble when using software

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Stojanche from Dreamcast Production

Industry: Photography

Wish it would show 2 screens at once, like teamviewer does

Overall, I like it a lot, i just need this small improvements would do huge impact, at least for myself.

Pros

works fast, responsive, it does what it need to do

Cons

maybe you have it, but i couldn't find it, but I wish it could do full screen better, quicker access to it, especialy when the other side have bigger resolution screen than mine and as i said in the title, wish if the other side have two monitors, to be able see them both at once.

Reasons for Switching to AweSun

too expensive for what I need from it and also in the free version, even after a month no usage "commercial usage detected" or something like that.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Super application for remote a device with phne or pc

Overall its best for me

Pros

Mostly i like the screen mirroring and remote tje device frequently. It is very awesome Super application I just love it

Cons

Its simply Easy to use No add No latency

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Matthew from Blastrac

Makes support easier

Works great for what I have used it for so far. Works as good as high-priced alternatives.

Pros

The ability to help a user faster and easier.

Cons

Having to log in to the client software to add the ability to log in to their PC unattended.

Reasons for Choosing AweSun

free trial for personal use.

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021

Bestinhop23 from Bestinhop23 Development Studios

Industry: Online Media

AweSun Honest Review

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use, whenever and wherever you want to access stuff on your other devices.

Cons

This software is perfect for my needs. I don't have any complains.

Shashaank from Individual

Industry: Animation

Good for connecting and quality optimized

overall experience is good.

Pros

its good for connecting in low internet speed and quality wise good optimized.

Cons

Some of my client says its not good for data security, if they give feature for data lock then its good.

for quality optimized.

Response from AWERAY

Replied June 2021

Ailton josé da Graça from Alfa System, Mindelo, S. Vicente

Good

It does what it says it will do, and it is easy to use

Pros

That it is easy to connect to computer. I can connect to my pc at home from the office in 2 clicks

Cons

That on my phone im not able to get the landscape mode on it

Price

Alfred from Harvest Operations Corp.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Awesome

Good for using in home

Pros

Speed and cheap price Simpe user circumstance

Cons

Monthly fee lack of total solutions Display resolution is not enough

Response from AWERAY

Replied May 2021