Bandicam Screen Recorder Software Reviews

Bandicam Screen Recorder Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2022

• icon"The user interface is helpful to control recording functionality, customize screen recording can be done with the crop, text and annotations features."
  • icon"Good sound quality with high video quality. Recording any screen form any video source connected to your computer a digital camera a webcam or an old VHS with high quality."
  • icon"Quality screen recording with perfect sound. I have used this application for my gaming channel and it helps me lot."
  • icon"If you are not using the pro version, you are limited to a ten-minute recording at a time."
  • icon"Sometimes the audio quality is poor within the first 5 seconds of a recording. Because of this, I wait 5 seconds before I start recording."
  • icon"I have faced drop in frame rates which recording the video while using Bandicam Screen Recorder sometimes."

Browse all Bandicam Screen Recorder Reviews

• Have you used Bandicam Screen Recorder and would like to share your experience with others?

Syed Hamidur

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

One of the reliance Software on screen recording

I have a great experience using Bandicam. Bandicam can be used to record live video using a webcam. Bandicams are great for gaming streaming. Sound and video quality can be set as you come to Bandicam. So Bandicam is good for me.

Pros

Bandicam is one of the most popular screen recording software in the market. Bandicam screen recording can be done very easily. Bandicam screen recording is very nice, its interface is good. With Bandicam, screen recording with audio and video can be done easily from a computer.

Cons

Bandicam makes me feel good about everything but sometimes Bandicam makes my computer work a little slower. It's not for everyone. It's a great free screen recording software.

Joshua

Great alternative to Screenflow or Camtasia for interview recording needs.

Bandicam Screen Recorder is far more fun to use for my client interview needs than Screenflow. It's lightweight so it doesn't slow your PC down, and there are a ton of file size reduction options so you don't have to deal with massive files, if you don't require ultra high quality. It takes maybe 7 minutes to learn. It also has a free version if you don't want to pay. However, for business use I would buy it to get all of the benefits.

Pros

What I like most about this screen recording software is how lightweight, easy to use, fast to run, and simple to figure out it is. When I switched from my mac to a PC last year I needed screen recording software to replace Screenflow. Screenflow was very complicated to learn, and I wanted something that would be easy to pick up. I just wanted to be able to record client interviews the same week without having to study. Bandicam solved all those problems, and it costs much less than Screenflow, or Camtasia.

Cons

If you want to do simple editing you need to purchase an additional piece of software from the same company called Bandicut. It would be great if it was included inside Bandicam, however the price point is so great for both pieces of software it was not much of a problem for me.

Reasons for switching to Bandicam Screen Recorder

I wanted something lightweight, and I switched from Mac to PC.

Jair Alexander

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

October 2022

Bandicam programa de grabacion

Muy buena no me dio problemas en ningun momento

Pros

fácil de usar y graba a una calidad decente

Cons

Es un programa de pago por lo que hay funciones bloqueadas

Reasons for switching to Bandicam Screen Recorder

Mejor programa más rápido y mejor calidad

Gabriella

Industry: Mining & Metals

Reliable screen recorder

My experience with Bandicam has been good and I recommend it to anyone who does not mind the added text.

Pros

I liked Bandicam, it was my go-to application for screen recording. It opens quite fast with a splash screen. I like how I can set my screen recording area, and it's not difficult to do so. It also easily saves the screen recording to the location you set.

Cons

I liked Bandicam quite a bit, I probably still do, but it places writing on the top center of the screen. I found a free program that does do this, which pulled me away from Bandicam. The writing being on the top center has at times interfered with my recordings since it's placed on top and after recording. Having the text visible during recording or perhaps when choosing the recording area could help. This way I could position my recoding area such that it does not block it out.

Reasons for switching to Bandicam Screen Recorder

I was looking for a light-weight program, for basic screen recording. OBS Studio is on the heavier side where it's geared towards more complex applications.

Rabika

August 2022

It can capture any moment on our PC/laptop screen

I had a wonderful experience with Bandicam. It captured my gaming moments flawlessly and helped me make youtube videos out of it. I could record in-game sound as well. It worked great for me.

Pros

Overall experience is pleasant. It helped me record my screen with somewhat good resolution videos. i will recommend this software to others.

Cons

Configuring the camera was a bit tough while recording. Wanted to change my window once while recording, but had to redo the recording from the very beginning.

Reasons for switching to Bandicam Screen Recorder

Wanted to try a better quality video cam recorder.

Tinotenda

Bandicam, a very reliable screen recorder

Bandicam is a great sotware to record and post videos of the quality you like. It is a very useful product.

Pros

Bandicam opens up fast and I also like how it saves the files I record to the the location that I set it to. I also like how I can record my video quality in many formats 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p according to the space I have or the type of quality of the video that I want.

Cons

I do not like how Bandicam puts a watermark on every video that I have recorded because I haven't payed for the product.

Reasons for switching to Bandicam Screen Recorder

Bandicam is a much simpler application in terms of the interface.

Review of Bandicam Screen Recorder

My overall experience with Bandicam Screen Recorder is very good. I use Bandicam whenever I have to record a video of my working screen and demonstrate them the video.

Pros

The feature that I like most about Bandicam Screen Recorder is that we can record the screen by selecting certain portion of our window. This reduces time for video editing and other stuffs.

Cons

The feature that i like least about this software is that I always get confused in which location is the recorded file been saved. That consumes unnecessary time.

Pablo

April 2022

quick and easy

I needed a screen and video capturer that would take direct sound, hide the mouse, be extremely lightweight so as not to consume resources, and have various audio and video formats. I installed Bandicam and it fulfilled those expectations

Pros

The most notable thing is that it is easy to install compared to other programs that install additional drivers, for example, it is fast precisely because it is light, and consumes few resources, which allows, for example, to capture games or combinations of open programs on the screen.

Cons

I find two cons, the first has to do with the price, which is a bit expensive for a user or small business, the second has to do with the fact that it could be more complete, for example, including a small video editor

Reasons for switching to Bandicam Screen Recorder

Loom was ad-supported and annoying to open requiring you to go into Chrome

September 2022

I use bandicam a lot on my youtube videos

It is Great to have I love how it helps me make my youtube videos

Pros

very helpful webcam that is made to recorder you computer screen I find it very helpful you can use the free but its is better to just buy it

Cons

I have nothing that i dislike about it great I 100% recommend this Company

Dr Jayesh

October 2022

Bandicam in For a Medical professional

Very good software with ease of use and with a variety of options.

Pros

Easy to use Variety of features Editing features Timed recording

Cons

Not much drawbacks found on using the product.

Derick

September 2022

Funcionalidade Bandicam

Pros

Facilidade em gravar vídeos de passo a passo com pouca duração

Cons

Até o momento nenhum contra sobre o software

Ralph

Bandicam Is Popular Because It Works Well as a Screen and Webcam Recorder!

For recording video and audio sources on a computer, Bandicam does a pretty good job, so I would recommend it. The free version works well if you don't mind the limitation I mentioned earlier.

Pros

The first thing I like about Bandicam is the ease of use. The interface is so refined that it makes using the software a pleasant experience. Even if you have never used the software before, you will still be to navigate it and do the things that you want to do without much trouble. You can record your screen and webcam sources with much control and ease. One really cool feature ib Bandicam is the webcam overlay preset which you can add to your screencast which is nice in my opinion, but not just that, you can also chroma keying automatically on the overlay which just makes the feature awesome. Adding and removing sources for your screencast is pretty straightforward too, the buttons are well placed and neatly arranged across the GUI, and that makes recording more convenient. You can even add mouse cursor effects if it's something you need. Furthermore. you can set up hotkeys to quickly access basic functions that you use frequently.

Cons

If you are not using the pro version, you are limited to a ten-minute recording at a time. What this means is that you cannot capture a video or screencast that is longer than ten minutes except you upgrade the software to a paid version.

Mir Fida

Best for quality & real-time video recording in an efficient manner

I would highly recommend it as a daily driver for small to medium scale business having a limited budget. Test the software in trial and if it meets your company requirement then it would definitely worth switching to paid software for receiving a full-fledged benefit. For beginners as well as professionals, it is a great choice for making high-quality tutorials and gameplay videos, which can be easily shared on social media platforms.

Pros

The best thing is that its user interface is easier to learn. Finding settings and configuring options in the menu is user friendly. For making tutorials it provides real-time tools like drawing pencil, highlighting, background overlays & watermarks, for better tutoring experience. The game recording is also well done using its realtime recording and shows FPS as well for benchmarks. Its light on computer hardware resources and video quality can be adjusted to make it lighter on low spec machines. Screen recording size can be cropped to adjust for specific needs. Keyboard shortcuts come handy for screenshots. Helpful customer support is available for a quick response.

Cons

There is nothing major to mention. Technical issues are faced rarely because of newer version software updates solves most issues. The other is the recording limit of the trial version is low, but it's not really a demerit for paid software.

Reasons for choosing Bandicam Screen Recorder

Bandicam has user friendly interface and ease of useagewhich helps us to focus on making great content for tutorials and gameplay videos, rather than focusing on learning the software like OBS.

Vladyslav

July 2022

Reliable and easy-to-use professional grade screen recording software

Based on my experience, I can say that this application will completely satisfy both beginners and advanced users. Bandicam has an understandable and user-friendly interface, as well as all the necessary and sufficient functionality to take screenshots of any area of the computer screen and record video with sound with a maximum of 4K Ultra HD parameters with a resolution of up to 3840x2160 pixels in the AVI and MP4 formats.

Pros

Ideal for streaming, screencasting, and recording video conferencing. If any problems arise, they can be solved using the documentation that contains video tutorials and a FAQ section. I also like the fact that software has a low consumption of computer resources, such as RAM volume and CPU level load. Saving screenshots in the main formats: BMP, PNG, JPG, and JPG-High quality.

Cons

There are problems when recording computer games at high frame rates. Bandicam is only available for users of the Windows operating system.

Zakaria

Industry: Computer Hardware

April 2022

why is bandicam great for recording

overall experience i would say that the software is really great,if you are looking for a good software to record without affecting your fps,thats the right choice.

Pros

Im using this software for a very long time and i found it great,It is a really good software to record gaming or desktop videos with high quality image and audio,and without affecting your device performance or your game fps,you have also the feature to capture any frame on the screen.The interface of the software looks easy to use and simple noting complicated,and the best thing that i liked about it that you can record more than 60 fps,for example 120-144 frames,and we rarely see that on softwares. pros: - high quality video. -high quality audio. -ability to record more than 60 fps. -easy to use. -simple interface. -ability to use web cam.

Cons

to be honest the software is perfect and i don't see something bad.

Ibrahim

Industry: Graphic Design

June 2022

Good and reliable screen recorder

Pros

I like bandicam for its simplistic UI, it makes it run fluently. I can record any type of video in any quality i want.

Cons

I did not experience any difficulties on bandicam.

Jorden

The best screen capture softwere on the market

I've used many screen recording programs in the past, often times many of them simply do not preform as advertised & take up too many computer resources for real-time recording, or offer sub-par recording quality. After originally coming across Bandicam, I was amazing at the level of quality I was able to record with, without sacrificing performance. This has been my go to recommendation for video recording software.

Pros

* Simple to use * Reliability is performance * High footage quality * Extremely customizable

Cons

* Occasional split audio issue (though this can be fixed pretty easily)

Reasons for switching to Bandicam Screen Recorder

Fraps despite recording in great quality took up more resources & created file sized way too large. Bandicam offers quicker & more efficient encoding & size compression than Fraps. I was able to achieve quality equal & greater than that which Fraps was able to provide without the struggle of massive file sizes & a heavy CPU load.

Response from Bandicam Company

Thank you very much for your compliment. Should you have a question, feel free to email us at bandicam@bandicam.com Have a great day!

Replied June 2019