All Bandicam Screen Recorder Reviews

Muddassar

Apparel & Fashion, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2021

The Best Screen Recording Software

My overall experience with Bandicam Screen Recorder is very professional because I have to record some certain area on a PC screen in my office, so I always use this software and I am really satisfied.

PROS

If you want to record and capture everything according to your requirements on your PC Screen then Bandicam Screen Recorder is the best option for you. Because it allows screen recording, game recording, and video capture. The software is really lightweight.

CONS

Features of Bandicam Screen Recorder are really amazing without any cons. As a user, I never faced any issues or problems during the use of this software.

Chance

Libraries, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

A truly helpful piece of software

PROS

Ease of use, functionality, ease of deployment.

CONS

While it is ok, the UI needs a desperate overhaul.

Reason for choosing Bandicam Screen Recorder

Smaller install package, ease of setup. Works out of the box.

Arda

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2023

I still do not get why should i pay you when free OBS exists?

PROS

It does its job well but why do i have "BANDICAM.COM" overlay? I mean OBS has leading market share and they let you capture screen without having any overlay.

CONS

Payment. When i need bandicam, i was child. OBS's UI was complicated while Bandicam's was easy to use but i did not wanted to have BANDICAM.COM overlay on my videos so i switched to OBS.

Reasons for switching to Bandicam Screen Recorder

to give bandicam a shot

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Reviewing Bandicam Screen Recorder

This software is very helpful for my business. I record all of my conversations with my clients so that I can keep the instructions of the projects and handover them to my agents. It has saved my times.

PROS

Bandicam Screen Recorder is the software which I use to record my conversations with my clients so that I can keep the instructions of projects. I can easily handover the projects to my assigned agents and I don't need to tell details about any projects to my agents as all the instructions are recorded through Bandicam. It is very easy to use.

CONS

Though there is nothing much to talk about the cons of this software, The only issue I have with this software is that sometimes the audio does not sync with the video properly.

Hithesh

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Record the screen with minimum effort

A good screen recording tool with a great user interface allows to easily control the recording functionality.

PROS

The user interface is helpful to control recording functionality, customize screen recording can be done with the crop, text and annotations features. Can record voice and system sound along with screen recording.

CONS

Sometimes lag is found while using a system with screen recording, not recommended for the corporate environment due to lag issue.

Mahmoud

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2022

A reliable Screen Recorder! check this review of Bandicam!

Overall academic usage, software lessons, gaming videos, work, and other activities on your computer screen may all be recorded using Bandicam. The application is small and simple to use. However, you should think twice before making a purchase decision because the program lacks video editing features, which are fairly prevalent nowadays.

PROS

Various and several options for screen recording. Simple and beneficial for courses or business use. No lag or bad quality in the recording process. The recorded sound is pure and very well clear. Easy to use for all ages and all usages. Simple and beneficial for courses or business use. No lag or bad quality in the recording process. Flexible in using other video sources. The cursor could be changed for the recording process.

CONS

There are no editing tools available in the application Only for Windows users. In the free version, there is a small watermark that could be inconvenient for some users.

Johas

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2020

A powerful way to create multimedia content from our devices!

I have to say that my thinking is really good for Bandican, It comes many good things from this, and I love the way it works acctually

PROS

Great software to show and share the content of our computer to show someone what we are trying to explain. It also allows in an excellent and easy way to save the previously recorded video in different video formats to share it with different platforms and equipment.

CONS

I think that there are no issues here with it because it's just perfect, If something has to change I thiks it's the custumizing, but afterward everything works very well.

Samer

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Best screen recording software

Very positive; I use it to record tutorials and important webinars mostly

PROS

- Easy setup - Ability to record 1 screen, 2 screens or both - Users can also choose to record a section of a screen or a window - Users can customize the quality of the video and whether they would like to include sound as well - Keyboard shortcuts to start/stop recording - The pricing is perpetual; one-time fee for lifetime usage

CONS

Nothing to complain about; all the recording is done the local machine. Would love to see a cloud version of the product.

Madhav

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Bandicam Screen Recorder Review

My overall experience with Bandicam Screen Recorder is very good. I use Bandicam as my default screen recorder while using windows.

PROS

The feature that I like most about Bandicam Screen Recorder is that it is all in on e screen recorder. We can record the computer screen or webcam output with or without audio and so more.

CONS

We cannot use Bandicam Screen Recorder in Linux systems. Bandicam should be made platform independent software.

Graphicville

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Screen Records in Bandicam

With this software I've been able to make tutorial videos and I've recorded a lot of activity that I do ony PC.

PROS

What I like most about this software is the ability to record my laptop screen with the audio that's playing and I even record my video game which is really cool.

CONS

What I like list about this software is that is a little bit expensive.

Mac

Music, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2023

The best video screen recording software in the world

PROS

What I particularly like about Bandicam is power, it is able to record any type of action on PC with a very high number of frames per second without any bugs. the output video is of high quality and little bit improved the quality through different parameters. on top of that, the internal sound capture is spot on. I use it every day to record my work sessions but also my heaviest games, and everything is spot on. I recommend with eyes closed.

CONS

Nothing at all, for me Bandicam is perfect in every way regarding screen video recording

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

Lightweight and Easy-to-USe Screen Recorder

PROS

I found Bandicam to be a very useful tool for recording video tutorials on the fly. It's easy to chose between recording in full-screen or recording a specific region. I also love the basic drawing tools that can be used while recording. It makes life a lot easier when having to explain concepts.

CONS

Certain needed features can be a little difficult to find. This is especially true when it comes to selecting the quality of the audio to be recorded.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed September 2020

Record all your screen activity

A great Software that would help in making software video tutorials and it would help in video editing and recording also changing from VHS to CDs

PROS

Easiness of recording my screen whether the whole screen or cropping part of the screen Recording the screen for a certain application or all the screen with all application Good sound quality with high video quality Recording any screen form any video source connected to your computer a digital camera a webcam or an old VHS with high quality

CONS

As a free user it is bad to record only 10 minutes screen videos it is better to use it for 2 or 3 times as free user for as long as I can record also it needs to be cheaper

Misheck

Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed June 2020

Great Recording Software

Its no doubt that Bandicam is one of the best screen recorders out there because it is easy to use and comes with a small setup which helps to save space on the hard drive

PROS

It is easy to use and has a friendly user interface, it makes it possible for everyone to use even if they do not know much about computers. It is a flexible software that can run smoothly on old computers and still take high quality screenshots and make high quality videos. another great feature about Bandicam is that it allows you to change the format and video quality before recording which give you a chance of knowing how much space you might consume.

CONS

I have been using Bandicam on different computers for a long time and i haven't found any problem with it, the only thing i think should be worked on is the time limit for trial version, its too low.

Ramiz

Farming, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Excellent Product for Recording Screen Activity

Overall Experience Is Amazing. I Definitely Recommend this software to all my friends and relatives due to its professional Features. Thank You Bandicam

PROS

Its Screen Recording Feature is Amazing as Its video output creates video in many formats 360p,480p,720p & 1080p. We can use those videos for any purpose.ITs Screen Capturing and Clicking, typing, and Voice during recording are more convenient for YouTubers.

CONS

Some of Its Features are Paid (we have to pay Bandicam to get unlimited access to its all features) after expiring its trial period. It's not fair, It should be free of cost to get access to all of its features.

Amjad

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Simple Screen Recorder Software

I needed a basic screen recorder and it was the best and fast solution, the free version covered my needs in that experiment.

PROS

Bandicam Screen Recorder is one of the best and simple recorders, no need to train or search for options, it is very friendly.

CONS

Bandicam Screen Recorder is good for simple use but I think it's not efficient for professional use. sometimes there is a noise in the sound or distortion the software didn't clean it.

Aniket

Research, 11-50 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed June 2021

Light yet powerful screen recorder: Bandicam

We first tried out the free plan of Bandicam when the covid-19 pandemic started. The free plan was suboptimal and proceeded to purchase the subscription. All of our colleagues were satisfied with the software as it's simple and easy to use as compared to other screen recorders.

PROS

The screen recording is amazing. It is very easy, and intuitive record screens/windows anything. Furthermore, the quality and the features improve as the subscription is activated further enriching the experience.

CONS

Bandicam may be "light" due to its small size, but I did experience lag spikes during recording simulations or demonstrations or streaming something.

Sneha