• Pros

• "* Simple to use * Reliability is performance * High footage quality * Extremely customizable"

• "Best thing about Bandicam is it offers a great range or screen recording options and I find it essential for anybody looking for great Screen or Game recording softwares."

• "Bandicam Screen Recorder is easy to use. I particularly like the setup options and the simplicity of them. "

• Cons

• "I have been using Bandicam on different computers for a long time and i haven't found any problem with it, the only thing i think should be worked on is the time limit for trial version, its too low."

• "I think that there are no issues here with it because it's just perfect, If something has to change I thiks it's the custumizing, but afterward everything works very well."

• "* Occasional split audio issue (though this can be fixed pretty easily)"

Browse Bandicam Screen Recorder Reviews

Johas from Alorica

A powerful way to create multimedia content from our devices!

I have to say that my thinking is really good for Bandican, It comes many good things from this, and I love the way it works acctually

Pros

Great software to show and share the content of our computer to show someone what we are trying to explain. It also allows in an excellent and easy way to save the previously recorded video in different video formats to share it with different platforms and equipment.

Thomas from Beths Grammar School

Outstanding Screen Recording Software for all Businesses

This is a great way to create demonstrations which teach people how to use other pieces of software. It is a lso a great promotional business tool to show off aspects of what you do. This is the ideal screen recorder for tutorials. Furthermore, useful features such as the automatic start recording saves you lots of time.

Pros

A modern screen recording program which records high quality recordings that are suitable for people looking to share videos online. Many useful features for those looking to record for your business' website or youtube channel. The User Interface is simple and easy to use for people who are new to video recording. Option for accelerated nvidia encoding. External Device Recording such as webcams, consoles, etc. Can record sections of the screen by easily selectiung the area. Ability to Draw on the recorded part of the screen.

Cons

The free version has a limit to how much you record however this doesn't matter too much as you rarely encounter this problem during business use and the paid version removes this limit altogether.

Matthew from Cannon Self-Storage

It's a screen recorder

I have pretty limited experience, but for quick and dirty jobs, it's just right.

Pros

Bandicam came bundled with my laptop software pre-install. I have used it twice for capturing from various sources for video production. The quality is fine, and it's pretty low use of system resources.

Cons

It's not super high quality, so you probably won't be doing screen recording for youtube or anything. But if you need a quick screen cap, or you want to manipulate the video later, it works well for quick and dirty stuff.

E. from Efficient Virtual Partners

Bandicam Screen Recorder

This application is great when a quick video shot of my screen is needed. Particularly when I need to show someone how to access, format and move files within my organization.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the audio quality is poor within the first 5 seconds of a recording. Because of this, I wait 5 seconds before I start recording.

Jorden from Avaixus

The best screen capture softwere on the market

I've used many screen recording programs in the past, often times many of them simply do not preform as advertised & take up too many computer resources for real-time recording, or offer sub-par recording quality. After originally coming across Bandicam, I was amazing at the level of quality I was able to record with, without sacrificing performance. This has been my go to recommendation for video recording software.

Pros

Cons

* Occasional split audio issue (though this can be fixed pretty easily)

Response from Bandicam Company

Replied June 2019

Thank you very much for your compliment. Should you have a question, feel free to email us at bandicam@bandicam.com Have a great day!

Reviewing Bandicam Screen Recorder

This software is very helpful for my business. I record all of my conversations with my clients so that I can keep the instructions of the projects and handover them to my agents. It has saved my times.

Pros

Bandicam Screen Recorder is the software which I use to record my conversations with my clients so that I can keep the instructions of projects. I can easily handover the projects to my assigned agents and I don't need to tell details about any projects to my agents as all the instructions are recorded through Bandicam. It is very easy to use.

Cons

Though there is nothing much to talk about the cons of this software, The only issue I have with this software is that sometimes the audio does not sync with the video properly.

Ori from Kagan Productions

Industry: Online Media

The screen recording app I was looking for!

Even with the free version Bandicam is a powerful and easy to use tool for all your screen capturing needs. It has some limitations, but for basic stuff it's perfect.

Pros

The simple ease of capturing screen footage, shifting between full screen and window mode, creating shortcuts and hotkeys, being able to export to different formats... There's so many features that make this the screen recorder software you've been looking for!

Cons

Sometimes there's a drop in frame rate in the exports, and not all games get captured smoothly. Tried to capture google earth animation and it kept glitching.

Ina from WVP Broker de Asigurare

Easy and simple to use

It is a screen-recording software that fullfills my needs: you can record your screen, you can use your webcam, you can make screenshots. It is easy to use, has a lot of options. One of them is the fact that keeps the quality of a video even if you compress it to a smaller size. This is really great!

Pros

I like a lot that is a one-time payment and not a yearly one - and you get an easy to use software that offers you a lot of options. I likea lot the pencil tool that allows me to draw while recording my screen - this way my videos are more interactive.

Cons

I did not find anything till now that disturbs me regarding this software...well, maybe the fact that you can use it only on one computer and if you want to use it on another one you have to buy another license.

Kris from Smith Software

Best Screen Recorder software I've seen, hands down.

Pros

I enjoy the fact that Bandicam allows you to bind one or more keys of your choice to start and stop recording. In addition to that, the frame rate it captures at is second to none, this software is especially great for recording gameplay footage.

Cons

I disliked the watermark, but it's only there in the unregistered version, and it's pretty cheap to register it.

Lacey from WillyDog USA

Industry: Restaurants

Terrific Software

This is a great application for people of all backgrounds.

Pros

I like how this application is so easy to use, and makes things simple. It's good for if you want to record game play and other things to a similar degree.

Cons

The only problem I has with the software, was that the file directories were a bit confusing to use.

Misheck from Wiphan

Industry: Computer Networking

Great Recording Software

Its no doubt that Bandicam is one of the best screen recorders out there because it is easy to use and comes with a small setup which helps to save space on the hard drive

Pros

It is easy to use and has a friendly user interface, it makes it possible for everyone to use even if they do not know much about computers. It is a flexible software that can run smoothly on old computers and still take high quality screenshots and make high quality videos. another great feature about Bandicam is that it allows you to change the format and video quality before recording which give you a chance of knowing how much space you might consume.

Mithila from South Asian Technologies

Best Screen recorder for making tech videos

Been creating tech videos on how to install and configure enterprise softwares. Also can record screen in very good HD quality.

Pros

We can highlight the mouse pointer and animate the clicks for better view on what we do on the screen. Also it can record selected area in the screen.

Cons

If I try to record games it drops the FPS rate in my game and it starts to lag which makes it harder to play while recording.

Sarmad from SarmadK4Music

Industry: Music

Basically for the PC gamers.

I do my offline recording using Bandicam, in many ways it is the best software out.

Pros

Cons

If you are using it on a low spec PC or a Laptop, it would decrease the FPS considerably.