• Pros

• "Good sound quality with high video quality. Recording any screen form any video source connected to your computer a digital camera a webcam or an old VHS with high quality."

• "Quality screen recording with perfect sound. I have used this application for my gaming channel and it helps me lot."

• "Bandicam Screen Recorder is easy to use. I particularly like the setup options and the simplicity of them."

• Cons

• "If you are not using the pro version, you are limited to a ten-minute recording at a time."

• "Sometimes the audio quality is poor within the first 5 seconds of a recording. Because of this, I wait 5 seconds before I start recording."

• "I have faced drop in frame rates which recording the video while using Bandicam Screen Recorder sometimes."

Browse Bandicam Screen Recorder Reviews

Syed Hamidur from Aci Motors Ltd

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

One of the reliance Software on screen recording

I have a great experience using Bandicam. Bandicam can be used to record live video using a webcam. Bandicams are great for gaming streaming. Sound and video quality can be set as you come to Bandicam. So Bandicam is good for me.

Pros

Bandicam is one of the most popular screen recording software in the market. Bandicam screen recording can be done very easily. Bandicam screen recording is very nice, its interface is good. With Bandicam, screen recording with audio and video can be done easily from a computer.

Cons

Bandicam makes me feel good about everything but sometimes Bandicam makes my computer work a little slower. It's not for everyone. It's a great free screen recording software.

Mir Fida from Fiverr

Best for quality & real-time video recording in an efficient manner

I would highly recommend it as a daily driver for small to medium scale business having a limited budget. Test the software in trial and if it meets your company requirement then it would definitely worth switching to paid software for receiving a full-fledged benefit. For beginners as well as professionals, it is a great choice for making high-quality tutorials and gameplay videos, which can be easily shared on social media platforms.

Pros

The best thing is that its user interface is easier to learn. Finding settings and configuring options in the menu is user friendly. For making tutorials it provides real-time tools like drawing pencil, highlighting, background overlays & watermarks, for better tutoring experience. The game recording is also well done using its realtime recording and shows FPS as well for benchmarks. Its light on computer hardware resources and video quality can be adjusted to make it lighter on low spec machines. Screen recording size can be cropped to adjust for specific needs. Keyboard shortcuts come handy for screenshots. Helpful customer support is available for a quick response.

Cons

There is nothing major to mention. Technical issues are faced rarely because of newer version software updates solves most issues. The other is the recording limit of the trial version is low, but it's not really a demerit for paid software.

Reasons for Choosing Bandicam Screen Recorder

Bandicam has user friendly interface and ease of useagewhich helps us to focus on making great content for tutorials and gameplay videos, rather than focusing on learning the software like OBS.

Ralph from Grey Orb Digital

Bandicam Is Popular Because It Works Well as a Screen and Webcam Recorder!

For recording video and audio sources on a computer, Bandicam does a pretty good job, so I would recommend it. The free version works well if you don't mind the limitation I mentioned earlier.

Pros

The first thing I like about Bandicam is the ease of use. The interface is so refined that it makes using the software a pleasant experience. Even if you have never used the software before, you will still be to navigate it and do the things that you want to do without much trouble. You can record your screen and webcam sources with much control and ease. One really cool feature ib Bandicam is the webcam overlay preset which you can add to your screencast which is nice in my opinion, but not just that, you can also chroma keying automatically on the overlay which just makes the feature awesome. Adding and removing sources for your screencast is pretty straightforward too, the buttons are well placed and neatly arranged across the GUI, and that makes recording more convenient. You can even add mouse cursor effects if it's something you need. Furthermore. you can set up hotkeys to quickly access basic functions that you use frequently.

Cons

If you are not using the pro version, you are limited to a ten-minute recording at a time. What this means is that you cannot capture a video or screencast that is longer than ten minutes except you upgrade the software to a paid version.

Gabriella from GABResources

Industry: Mining & Metals

Reliable screen recorder

My experience with Bandicam has been good and I recommend it to anyone who does not mind the added text.

Pros

I liked Bandicam, it was my go-to application for screen recording. It opens quite fast with a splash screen. I like how I can set my screen recording area, and it's not difficult to do so. It also easily saves the screen recording to the location you set.

Cons

I liked Bandicam quite a bit, I probably still do, but it places writing on the top center of the screen. I found a free program that does do this, which pulled me away from Bandicam. The writing being on the top center has at times interfered with my recordings since it's placed on top and after recording. Having the text visible during recording or perhaps when choosing the recording area could help. This way I could position my recoding area such that it does not block it out.

Reasons for Switching to Bandicam Screen Recorder

I was looking for a light-weight program, for basic screen recording. OBS Studio is on the heavier side where it's geared towards more complex applications.

Hithesh from Conceptia Software Technologies Pvt Ltd

Record the screen with minimum effort

A good screen recording tool with a great user interface allows to easily control the recording functionality.

Pros

The user interface is helpful to control recording functionality, customize screen recording can be done with the crop, text and annotations features. Can record voice and system sound along with screen recording.

Cons

Sometimes lag is found while using a system with screen recording, not recommended for the corporate environment due to lag issue.

Muddassar from Levi Strauss & Co

The Best Screen Recording Software

My overall experience with Bandicam Screen Recorder is very professional because I have to record some certain area on a PC screen in my office, so I always use this software and I am really satisfied.

Pros

If you want to record and capture everything according to your requirements on your PC Screen then Bandicam Screen Recorder is the best option for you. Because it allows screen recording, game recording, and video capture. The software is really lightweight.

Cons

Features of Bandicam Screen Recorder are really amazing without any cons. As a user, I never faced any issues or problems during the use of this software.

Andrew from ITWorx

Record all your screen activity

A great Software that would help in making software video tutorials and it would help in video editing and recording also changing from VHS to CDs

Pros

Easiness of recording my screen whether the whole screen or cropping part of the screen Recording the screen for a certain application or all the screen with all application Good sound quality with high video quality Recording any screen form any video source connected to your computer a digital camera a webcam or an old VHS with high quality

Cons

As a free user it is bad to record only 10 minutes screen videos it is better to use it for 2 or 3 times as free user for as long as I can record also it needs to be cheaper

Johas from Alorica

A powerful way to create multimedia content from our devices!

I have to say that my thinking is really good for Bandican, It comes many good things from this, and I love the way it works acctually

Pros

Great software to show and share the content of our computer to show someone what we are trying to explain. It also allows in an excellent and easy way to save the previously recorded video in different video formats to share it with different platforms and equipment.

Cons

I think that there are no issues here with it because it's just perfect, If something has to change I thiks it's the custumizing, but afterward everything works very well.

Bugirimfura from Self Employed

Bandicam Screen Recording

I like it so much because it been easy for me to record my screen for youtube videos and other purposeful videos that need my screen to be recorded.

Pros

you can record different screen resolutions according to your preferences and you can adjust the size of where you want to record in your screen depending on your choices.

Cons

what I feel like its missing is add a new small bandcam logo for the people that uses a free trial for their recordings.

Mithila from South Asian Technologies

Great tool for making software learning videos

All the company software instructional videos are made using bandicam. Much easy to work with and great HD quality screen capture.

Pros

Great quality and ease of use. Been able to highlight the mouse icon and clicking actions is very useful in making instructional videos. Also able to capture a selected area in the screen.

Cons

Only supports on windows OS. Would love to see an linux version which I can use it on Ubuntu. On free version there's a water mark in the middle of recording.

Review of Bandicam Screen Recorder

My overall experience with Bandicam Screen Recorder is very good. I use Bandicam whenever I have to record a video of my working screen and demonstrate them the video.

Pros

The feature that I like most about Bandicam Screen Recorder is that we can record the screen by selecting certain portion of our window. This reduces time for video editing and other stuffs.

Cons

The feature that i like least about this software is that I always get confused in which location is the recorded file been saved. That consumes unnecessary time.

Jorden from Avaixus

The best screen capture softwere on the market

I've used many screen recording programs in the past, often times many of them simply do not preform as advertised & take up too many computer resources for real-time recording, or offer sub-par recording quality. After originally coming across Bandicam, I was amazing at the level of quality I was able to record with, without sacrificing performance. This has been my go to recommendation for video recording software.

Pros

* Simple to use * Reliability is performance * High footage quality * Extremely customizable

Cons

* Occasional split audio issue (though this can be fixed pretty easily)

Reasons for Switching to Bandicam Screen Recorder

Fraps despite recording in great quality took up more resources & created file sized way too large. Bandicam offers quicker & more efficient encoding & size compression than Fraps. I was able to achieve quality equal & greater than that which Fraps was able to provide without the struggle of massive file sizes & a heavy CPU load.

Response from Bandicam Company

Replied June 2019

Thank you very much for your compliment. Should you have a question, feel free to email us at bandicam@bandicam.com Have a great day!

Reviewing Bandicam Screen Recorder

This software is very helpful for my business. I record all of my conversations with my clients so that I can keep the instructions of the projects and handover them to my agents. It has saved my times.

Pros

Bandicam Screen Recorder is the software which I use to record my conversations with my clients so that I can keep the instructions of projects. I can easily handover the projects to my assigned agents and I don't need to tell details about any projects to my agents as all the instructions are recorded through Bandicam. It is very easy to use.

Cons

Though there is nothing much to talk about the cons of this software, The only issue I have with this software is that sometimes the audio does not sync with the video properly.

Misheck from Wiphan

Industry: Computer Networking

Great Recording Software

Its no doubt that Bandicam is one of the best screen recorders out there because it is easy to use and comes with a small setup which helps to save space on the hard drive

Pros

It is easy to use and has a friendly user interface, it makes it possible for everyone to use even if they do not know much about computers. It is a flexible software that can run smoothly on old computers and still take high quality screenshots and make high quality videos. another great feature about Bandicam is that it allows you to change the format and video quality before recording which give you a chance of knowing how much space you might consume.

Cons

I have been using Bandicam on different computers for a long time and i haven't found any problem with it, the only thing i think should be worked on is the time limit for trial version, its too low.

Madhav from Global IME Bank

Bandicam Screen Recorder Review

My overall experience with Bandicam Screen Recorder is very good. I use Bandicam as my default screen recorder while using windows.

Pros

The feature that I like most about Bandicam Screen Recorder is that it is all in on e screen recorder. We can record the computer screen or webcam output with or without audio and so more.

Cons

We cannot use Bandicam Screen Recorder in Linux systems. Bandicam should be made platform independent software.

Beebek from Gramin Institute

Bandicam Screen Recorder Review

Good overall experience with Bandicam Screen Recorder

Pros

Bandicam Screen Recorder is the best screen recording software I have used. We can record the screen with or without audio which is a great feature. We can also record webcam output using bandicam screen recorder.

Aniket from Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi

Industry: Research

Light yet powerful screen recorder: Bandicam

We first tried out the free plan of Bandicam when the covid-19 pandemic started. The free plan was suboptimal and proceeded to purchase the subscription. All of our colleagues were satisfied with the software as it's simple and easy to use as compared to other screen recorders.

Pros

The screen recording is amazing. It is very easy, and intuitive record screens/windows anything. Furthermore, the quality and the features improve as the subscription is activated further enriching the experience.

Cons

Bandicam may be "light" due to its small size, but I did experience lag spikes during recording simulations or demonstrations or streaming something.

E. from Efficient Virtual Partners

Bandicam Screen Recorder

This application is great when a quick video shot of my screen is needed. Particularly when I need to show someone how to access, format and move files within my organization.

Ori from Kagan Productions

Industry: Online Media

The screen recording app I was looking for!

Even with the free version Bandicam is a powerful and easy to use tool for all your screen capturing needs. It has some limitations, but for basic stuff it's perfect.

Pros

The simple ease of capturing screen footage, shifting between full screen and window mode, creating shortcuts and hotkeys, being able to export to different formats... There's so many features that make this the screen recorder software you've been looking for!

Cons

Sometimes there's a drop in frame rate in the exports, and not all games get captured smoothly. Tried to capture google earth animation and it kept glitching.

Aaliyah from SANBI

Industry: Environmental Services

My go-to Screen Recorder

Pros

Super easy to use. Quality recording. This is the app I have on every phone.

Cons

The app interface can be visually more appealing and explained better.

Syed Sarosh from Hamdard University Dental Hospital

Good Screen Recorder

Overall it is a best application for recording your games, tutorials and other works. Highly recommended.

Pros

Quality screen recording with perfect sound. I have used this application for my gaming channel and it helps me lot. Great application with many options.

Cons

Buying full version of Bandicam Screen Recorder is necessary otherwise it will only record for 10 minutes then stops recording

Ease of use goes a long way

A very positive experience.

Pros

The good design of the UI really helps you have no problem at all when using the software

Cons

It can be a bit laggy at times but a restart will suffice.

Ina from WVP Broker de Asigurare

Easy and simple to use

It is a screen-recording software that fullfills my needs: you can record your screen, you can use your webcam, you can make screenshots. It is easy to use, has a lot of options. One of them is the fact that keeps the quality of a video even if you compress it to a smaller size. This is really great!

Pros

I like a lot that is a one-time payment and not a yearly one - and you get an easy to use software that offers you a lot of options. I likea lot the pencil tool that allows me to draw while recording my screen - this way my videos are more interactive.

Cons

I did not find anything till now that disturbs me regarding this software...well, maybe the fact that you can use it only on one computer and if you want to use it on another one you have to buy another license.

Kris from Smith Software

Best Screen Recorder software I've seen, hands down.

Pros

I enjoy the fact that Bandicam allows you to bind one or more keys of your choice to start and stop recording. In addition to that, the frame rate it captures at is second to none, this software is especially great for recording gameplay footage.

Cons

I disliked the watermark, but it's only there in the unregistered version, and it's pretty cheap to register it.

Nitesh from Info Developers

Bandican Review

Bandicam has been very good software for me. I am enjoying streaming and screen recording with this software.

Pros

The things that i like most about Bandicam are: Recording quality is very good. Video as well as sound quality are brilliant. It is very nice software for Streaming because of its quality and easy to operate.

Cons

The things i like least about Bandicam are: The frame rate drops sometime but not that often. The recorded files are little hard to navigate.

Record your screen with Bandicam Screen Recorder

My over all experience is nice , i will recommend this tool to others.

Pros

I have used this tool to record screen to give demo to my clients , I have used this in software devlopment domain , i have also recorded screen to explain issues to my team developers.

Cons

In low internet connectivity it will stop working , so you have to use good internet connectivity , overall tool is good.

Sarmad from SarmadK4Music

Industry: Music

Basically for the PC gamers.

I do my offline recording using Bandicam, in many ways it is the best software out.

Pros

Best thing about Bandicam is it offers a great range or screen recording options and I find it essential for anybody looking for great Screen or Game recording softwares.

Cons

If you are using it on a low spec PC or a Laptop, it would decrease the FPS considerably.

For smooth performance.

Erin from none

Bandicam helps a lot

Pros

Screen recording is simple and easy, and it is easy to learn

Cons

Far too expensive for what it does. I would rather find a more comprehensive alternative.

Azriel from Greendot

Enjoy using

Pros

It's easy to use. You can switch to different recording mode like game mode, screen mode etc. Can record for very long.

Cons

So far I haven't found anything I dislike about this software

Matthew from Cannon Self-Storage

It's a screen recorder

I have pretty limited experience, but for quick and dirty jobs, it's just right.

Pros

Bandicam came bundled with my laptop software pre-install. I have used it twice for capturing from various sources for video production. The quality is fine, and it's pretty low use of system resources.

Cons

It's not super high quality, so you probably won't be doing screen recording for youtube or anything. But if you need a quick screen cap, or you want to manipulate the video later, it works well for quick and dirty stuff.

Kyanij from Aqore Software

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Popular and best screen recording app ever

I have been using this software for recording my PC screen and sharing it with my friends so that they can follow my steps if they find difficult doing certain computer task. So far, I'm glad about every feature of this software.

Pros

I really like about high-quality screen record of my PC screen. It also allows me to capture a certain window area portion. I can draw in the real-time video and highlights specific parts. Besides these, it helps me to capture the game up to 480FPS video. Furthermore, it provides me the ability to mix system sound and my own voice simultaneously.

Cons

There is nothing I can complain about. I'm happy with this software.

Lacey from WillyDog USA

Industry: Restaurants

Terrific Software

This is a great application for people of all backgrounds.

Pros

I like how this application is so easy to use, and makes things simple. It's good for if you want to record game play and other things to a similar degree.

Cons

The only problem I has with the software, was that the file directories were a bit confusing to use.