All Dialpad AI Meetings Reviews

Mary Ellen

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Reliable service, great features

In the past year, I've been on just about every conference service out there, and UberConference continues to impress me with its reliability, ease of use and incorporation of technology.

PROS

I was already a fan of the service for its reliability and ease of use. The AI-powered automated transcription service was a game-changer. I appreciate that they continue to roll out useful new features at a steady cadence.

CONS

No complaints about the software at all! I have gotten confused reactions from others that I've invited to the call, who think Uber (the ride-sharing service) is behind it. Might want to rethink the branding?

Reason for choosing Dialpad AI Meetings

Best service/features for the price.

Wendy

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

UberConference is Worth a Try

PROS

I find the recording feature very useful. It's also very easy to connect to UberConference, whether it's through the app, website or simply dialing in from my phone.

CONS

Reliability of the "mute" function and call quality. There have been times I haven't been able to unmute myself through the app, causing a long delay in jumping back in the conversation. I've also had to remove myself from a call completely via the app, then dialing back in using a phone to correct the "mute/unmute" issue and low quality call.

Reasons for switching to Dialpad AI Meetings

More features available through UberConference app and online

Tracy

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2019

a customer for 3 years

PROS

The ease of use in terms of it being one phone number that you work with instead of a passcode system. It was easier up til now to forward the email I received with the recording link to a client (see below for this issue). I liked that the recording were usually easy to access. It was also nice that the hold music was entertaining for my clients.

CONS

I decided are not worth it in continuing. I have had an ongoing issue with going to their uberconference.com page and it logs me in and automatically puts me into a conference. This means when I am going to check something on my account... I have to trick the webpage into letting me out of the conference by erasing part of the url (which is my personal webpage on their site) and quickly accessing a menu item before it launches me back into a call that I am not on. I have been told by support to clear my cookies and my cache, then restart my computer EVERY 7 days. Even doing this once changes nothing. The problem still exists and I did it several times. My assistant usually is the one to schedule calls and has come across the same issue. Another issue is they have updated their emails that are sent out after a call, the emails contain a recording link from the call. Now they do not contain the link, so my clients are not sure where ot access it. And here we are manually having to go to the site to do so (and go through what I just mentioned as the issue). The third issue which is also a pain is that, if a client has a slot with you at a specific time that you have logged into the Uber system, the system for whatever reason has tro

Fred

Media Production, 1 employee

Great conference call services

I have had a very good experience. Setting up a call is very easy, and it is downloadable very fast.

PROS

Don't have to dial into the number for conferences if you have an account. Recordings are excellent and easy to download. No additional costs from dialing in by other conference members. Easy to negotiate website.

CONS

Would like overseas call-in numbers like Free Conference Call.

Reasons for switching to Dialpad AI Meetings

More space for recordings, seamless conferences.

Reviewed February 2021

UberConference for Video Calls

We gave UberConference a try after having some fatigue with other video conferencing tools and wanting a change. The aesthetic and feel of UberConference has been nice

PROS

Pros: feels like a nice change after some Zoom fatigue, hold music is nice touch, automatic notices when someone joins your room, can get a transcript of your call as well as a recording

CONS

Cons: 45 minute meeting limit on the free version, have run into some issues with people popping into room when we have back-to-back meetings, the share screen feature takes some getting used to because it doesn't highlight what you are sharing well

Reasons for switching to Dialpad AI Meetings

Mostly just over-use on Zoom, looking for something different

Tony

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed January 2020

Amazing call software with weak screen sharing

We continue to use Uberconference for conference calls where there is no need for a screen share.

PROS

I've used many conference call and screen sharing services and for calls only — Uberconference is the best. It's easy to schedule a call, you can retain a consistent number for multiple calls and you can have the service call out to someone if you need someone who was not originally invited for the call. And best of all, it can send you a text message when someone joins your number — never miss a conference call again!

CONS

As much as I love the calling features, the screen sharing functionality has always been average to disappointing. Early versions required a Chrome plugin (sorry Firefox users!) and while the new version no longer has that requirement, the screen share is still laggy and doesn't work for some of our clients.

Reason for choosing Dialpad AI Meetings

I had originally chosen UberConference over GoToMeeting because of the cost savings. But I now UberConference for calls, and a different service when I need a screen share meeting.

Curtis

Architecture & Planning, 2-10 employees

UberConference

This was my go to software to hold meetings and screen shares, the new limitation on time (45 minutes) makes the free version unusable.

PROS

Easy to use and easy to schedule meetings

CONS

The new time limitation on the meetings for the free version. You cannot allow viewers to have mouse control.

Reason for choosing Dialpad AI Meetings

free aspect and ease of use for small companies with small conference calls.

Reasons for switching to Dialpad AI Meetings

free conference calling and screen sharing and ease of use.

Charles

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent Conferencing ToolQ

The software makes it easy to conduct my weekly meeting from locations all across the country!

PROS

The sound quality and support are amazing!

CONS

Can't think of anything negative to say, its a serious upgrade from FreeConferencCall.com!

Reasons for switching to Dialpad AI Meetings

We were never happy with the quality of communications with our previous vendor.

Matthew

Publishing, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2019

UberConference a high performance software

With UberConference I can now have a better work communication, it has allowed me to communicate with colleagues throughout the country in a very simple way, using very good quality audio, all this is offered to me in a very safe way, I am very satisfied to use this software.

PROS

UberConference only needs an email address and a phone number, it is easy to use and the sound quality is really good, screen sharing is easy to use even for my new conference guests, another feature that I like very much is the screen and the exchange of documents also works effectively, I also love the options I have for recording and sharing, and all the statistics I have not only on who was in the call, but also on who spoke more, is a Very well designed software with an excellent high performance interface.

CONS

UberConference is an excellent software with great performance, all its features adapt very well to the product, personally I have nothing negative towards this incredible tool.

Scott

Reviewed March 2018

The best phone conference software I've used

Fast, easy, free solution that makes conference calls really straight forward. Without it, I would be like many other people trying to deal with an annoying telephony solution or merging calls for conferences. Uberconference is just so much easier and more effective!

PROS

My favorite thing about this software is simplicity. Logging into a conference call is SUPER easy and doesn't require any software downloads or anything. It means I can send the link to anyone confident that they'll make it into the conference without any issues. They also provide a backup option of dialing in, and that works great too. I love offering people the flexibility without having to manage a complicated phone system on my end. It's stupid, but I also love their hold song. It is a song they made just for being on hold, and it actually gets stuck in my head it's so catchy. I recently found out they are owned by Dialpad which happens to be our business phone solution. I can't say I'm surprised, it has the same ease of use and quality I've come to expect from Dialpad. Also, it's free! Doesn't get much better than that.

CONS

Perhaps the ONLY thing I don't like is that it displays where you're calling from unless you're the organizer. More than a few times I've been on the road while joining a conference, and would prefer to keep the fact that I'm out of pocket invisible but it shows me halfway across the country.

Ian

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Need a tool for telecommuting & conferencing? UberConference is THE BEST

My overall experience with UberConference has been nothing short of stellar. Throughout my business and sales career, I've used Skype, GoToMeeting, Slack calls, and a host of other options, trying to find the most user friendly, reliable option at the best value. UberConference has been far and away the best tool I've used in this space. It's also the best bang for your buck. I used the free option for a while, but the paid business account option had some tools that I thought might be helpful in using this tool to help drive my sales. I was right, and the money I've spent on the paid version of UberConference has been more than worth it. However, if you're not wanting to spend money and need a free option...you won't find a better tool than UberConference. I highly recommend it!

PROS

I loved the ease of use a reliability of UberConference. I used UberConference on a weekly basis to conduct demos of the software platform I was selling for my previous company. It was really easy to use, and I very rarely had connectivity or audio issues. Reliability is absolutely critical to selecting a conferencing tool like this. When presenting software over distance, I would pull up the platform, share my screen with my prospects, and conduct the demo. If a conferencing tool has audio issues or connectivity issues, that can not only hinder your ability to present, but it gives your prospect a bad taste in their mouth for you and your company. They think, "This is a software company and they can't even use a tool that works well enough to present their own product to me???". UberConference can give you peace of mind on that front. It's a fantastic tool that I would recommend to anyone. In fact, I still use it to this day with my new company!

CONS

What I liked least about UberConference was the scheduling tool. Specifically, when I would schedule a conference, my attendees would sometimes say they didn't get the invite email to the conference, so I would have to go back, create a manual conference in my calendar, send them an invite, and include all of the conference information (link, access PIN, date & time etc..). I've used other tools where this portion of the solution was a bit better, but it didn't happen frequently enough to make me want to discontinue use of UberConference. It's a fantastic tool, and I don't want this to scare anyone away from using it. While it did happen occassionally, it wasn't too bad.

Josh

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Really good

I've used Uber Conference for many years and they have recently changed their pricing model. I wish they'd have a video function as that would make it the best on the market as far as I'm concerned!

PROS

This is a free conference call platform that is extremely easy to use and doesn't come with the announced "free call line" sort of thing that some free services use. This means you'll look more professional to your clients. They also have some cool features where you can change the hold music (which is awesome btw)

CONS

They've just done a refresh to the company and now they limit you to a shorter free call time unless you pay to upgrade. This was a bummer and I think they could've done better to announce this to their users. Overall it's still great.

Eman

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2018

UberConference is one of the best free tools for video conferencing!

Overall, this is the best free call or video conference out there. If you want to cut cost, and you are not using the conference for an important client then UberConference is for you!

PROS

What I like about UberConference is that it is easy to use, and you can change the music you want your attendee or the earliest joiner to listen when he or she is waiting for the other attendees to join. You can also shuffle it so that it will be a surprise! The conference code is not that long as well as compared to FreeConferencePro pass code they are recently issuing which is long and with a hash sign. You can also connect via phone or via web using the link so if you're overseas and afraid of being charged the international calling rates just turn on your data or connect to a store's wifi, and join the call using the web link.

CONS

What I least like about UberConference is that sometimes it has connectivity issues. It is barely an issue, and you cannot also moderate who is entering your video conference especially if they have the pass code or the link even if they are not invited to that event.

Reviewed January 2018

UberConference; easy to use in a saturate market space

PROS

Ease of Use: This is a big selling point for video conferencing software. If its not easy to use or easy to figure out within about 10 minutes, its probably too complicated. UC has clearly labelled buttons which are prominent on the UI/UX. Audio Options: I really like that audio options are the first thing you need to figure out as soon as you join a conference call. I rather dislike software that assumes I've just figured it out in advance or requires me to navigate some settings page to set it up. Each time I join an uber conference it asks me if I will call in using my phone, call in using my computer, or if I want to view only. I can't overstate how helpful this is as I dislike fiddling with audio settings mid call. Screen Sharing: A staple of video conferencing tools, UC has the screen share button in the bottom right corner and is large enough to see and understand without needing to hover over it. Hovering does immediately confirm that it is the correct button. This just further confirms for me the ease of use that I do appreciate so greatly about UC.

CONS

Competition: I'm not convinced that UberConference is the best video conferencing software out there. It seems to fit a business need at the cross-section of reliability, cost-effectiveness, and required features. In some respects, that's really all we need. Sure, we could have used Skype for Business or GoToMeeting, Join.me, or Webex, but we did not. All I mean to say is that this is a rather saturated market space and UberConference is not necessarily the best fit in all situations

Trey

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Uberconference is the Most Reliable Conferencing solution

PROS

I enjoy that Uberconference just works almost all the time. I don't have to worry about whether I'm going to connect or that users can't download the software.

CONS

I wish more features were available for collaboration like a cursor that the other users controls.

Reason for choosing Dialpad AI Meetings

It was easier to use than the alternatives.

Eric

Market Research, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

One of the most advanced conference systems

Helps multiple users to interact through quality video connections without being complicated

PROS

What I like about this tool is the number of functions that with advances in AI make it one of the best, it allows quality conferences with the assistance of chat bots, it also allows you to share files without changing the quality, waiting queues and many more. ma video and audio functions that are usually necessary in this type of system

CONS

There are no functions in this tool that I consider should be improved or in which functions are bad, the functions are oriented to business integration processes and it is quite good

Maija

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Okay, but has some audio issues

Highfive allows our company to communicate face to face from different locations around the country, making it possible for team members in other offices to stay on the same page.

PROS

I like that Highfive allows our team to hold meetings with people in office and those working remotely. We use it weekly to hold meetings between our New York and California offices. The interface is user-friendly and straightforward and allows for both camera feed and screen sharing simultaneously. I also like that you can create specific URLs for specific teams or recurring meetings, so I always know where to go to find my regular meeting - I don't need to search or ask the admin for a new link every week.

CONS

I dislike the fairly frequent audio issues I encounter when using Highfive. If more than one team member has their mic on, it becomes nearly impossible to hear the person speaking, so we often have to pause while everyone checks to ensure they are muted before the speaker can continue. Also, the sensitivity to wifi strength is very high, so even if I am connected to wifi, if the signal dips even the slightest bit, the Highfive connection drops and I have to rejoin the meeting.

Human Resources, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Communications are more digital

The recommendation is for industries that still consider that this type of system is only for customer service, it is much more than a communication system.

PROS

This system has understood that the new professions do not require a physical presence, but more efficient and reliable communications, it is a good tool that through videos and sending files in real time, many of the business relationships are carried out without problems. you can even share screens to see what your partner is doing with great ease

CONS

I have no problems, I can send Excel documents, as files or images even while I am in meetings, it is simply a good communication alternative available to everyone

Eddie