Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Software Reviews

Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Software Reviews

• icon"The GUI and various options are easy to figure out and configure. There are many different backup options, and the on-board Ransomware protection is a plus."
  • icon"Acronis has been easy to configure and reliable for offsite backup solution. The ability to integrate with RMM solutions has been greatly beneficial for our company and the companies we support."
  • icon"The customer support is awesome, they will help you right away once you have a chat or ticket open."
  • icon"This confuses the user and it get worse when it comes to agent updates - there the one machine can show the actual version wehre the other remains on the pervious build."
  • icon"The product has no flaws and would not say there are any cons to using it."
  • icon"We put in tickets and it takes days to get responses. Probably the worst customer service we've ever experienced."

Browse all Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Reviews

• Have you used Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Derek

3-2-1 Backup is not optional for self-employed

I have Acronis installed on 5 devices: 2 smartphones, 1 desktop, and 2 laptops. which is perfect for me, my business, and personal backups. great product for self-employed!

Pros

Acronis has always been an industry standard with imaging and ease of use. I have been using a version of the product since 2005! Software has a small footprint, easy to install, easy to use, and it just works.

Cons

Pricing over the years has varied, and when the Acronis Cloud product first came out, it was unlimited storage, and the following year, it was discontinued and storage costs drove the pricing. I get it about storage, but also dislike the fact that I have to maintain the software, storage, files ect versus the set-it-and-forget-it capability I had gotten used to.

Jeff

Acronis for MSPs

Pros

The ease of use to add clients and install agents

Cons

If you use it from distribution and not directly, reaching support is a bit challenging

Reasons for choosing Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud

More options for backup type, more flexibility in terms of target, no requirement for onsite backup device.

Reasons for switching to Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud

There are a lot more options to backup and backup targets when using Acronis compares to Nakivo

Bart

October 2022

Acronis, more than backup

As complete solution, very easy to use. It protects the endpoint for virus and ransom ware proactive, but also backups & dr works good!

Pros

The complete featurelist is great, it's not a backup tool anymore! It's a complete solution and works fine. The endpoint protection is also a good add on. Backup and DR works also fine and very easy!

Cons

Nothing, also still happy with this software

Patrick

The system is more or less easy to use, but pray not to run into any problems.

Pros

The user interface has improved the most. Easy to handle and clean designed, you will find what you are looking for.

Cons

Together with the Hyper-V agent you always need some further "local" agents for Exchange or SQL. With this agents instlled the VM shows up twice (one from the local agent and one from Hyper-V agent). This confuses the user and it get worse when it comes to agent updates - there the one machine can show the actual version wehre the other remains on the pervious build. Mac agent still causes more problems than the Windows versions. When comes the XenServer integration as we have them for Hyper-V and Vmware??? I miss a link between the Alerts with the error logs and the support article in the Acronis knowledge base.

Jeff

Set it, Forget it, and Know That Your Important Data is Backup Up

I've been using Acronis backup products for nearly a decade, and their Cloud backup solution for about two years. I use it on a few computers, and it works very well on all of them! I typically use it to create a full image backup to a USB drive when I first get (and configure) a new computer, and then do automatic, file-level backups to the cloud on a daily basis.

Pros

Acronis Backup Cloud is straight-forward to install and setup on your computer, then runs quietly in the background, and includes robust ransomware detection. It also has a cloud-based management console which allows you to manage and restore from your web browser. There are some great plans for those of us who want to use it on multiple computers. I also called their support to handle a minor issue, and they got it resolved very quickly for me.

Cons

The only thing that I wish was better, is using the web-based management console to mange backups that from multiple computers. It seems like it groups all of the files together in a mass, single directly, and I'd like to see this be able to be separated by computer name, etc.

Luke

Acronis Cloud backup has been easy to configure, and a great product for our MSP customers!

Pros

Acronis has been easy to configure and reliable for offsite backup solution. The ability to integrate with RMM solutions has been greatly beneficial for our company and the companies we support. The reliability of the offsite backups, ease of restoration, and consistency of backups make this product one of the top on our list.

Cons

Could use a little more direct customer support. Perhaps additional methods of initial seeding, but otherwise the product is pretty solid.

Scaleable cloud backup solution

Pros

The interface is unfussy and easy to install on clients. Offers lots of flexibility in backup schedules and destinations. The restore process is very simple and effective.

Cons

Can be pricey depending on circumstances.

June 2022

A good option

Pros

It came with my package. I never had it find a problem, but then again that could be because it works.

Cons

Never felt 100% assured that it was doing its job.

Amar

March 2022

Best product for Data Backup and Recovery

Great experience with Acronid cloud

Pros

Easy to deployment and use with server for backup and recovery purposes

Cons

Internet bandwidth uses for backup over cloud

Vincenzo

May 2022

Si può fare di più

Per un produttore quale è Acronis, mi aspettavo davvero qualcosa di più

Pros

Buoni i tempi per l'invio dell'immagine del disco nel cloud

Cons

La velocità lascia davvero parecchio a desiderare

Reasons for choosing Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud

no comment

Bill

Very flexible backup and recovery package

Have tested most of the business backup solutions out there. Acronis hit the sweet spot in terms of features and availability. It's available through distribution so you can pay for only what you use. It's multi-tenant for MSPs. Backed up Windows and Linux desktops and servers. It allows for local and/or cloud storage.

Pros

Multi-platform! Very flexible in the types of backups (full, incremental, differential), the retention policies, the storage destinations, etc.

Cons

While it is able to restore to a virtual machine, this is something you'll want to try ahead of any need for it. There's a bit of prep work to do to get a VM restore to work.

Matt

Overall great product and service! User interface needs a little tweaking.

The software has allowed my company to backup and restore critical client data, when computers and servers decide to stop functioning. You can restore data to another device with different hardware without a problem. You can also restore directly from the cloud servers, so it saves a lot of time, stress, lost productivity and lost profit.

Pros

The software works very well. It protects our companies and clients data. Easy to restore data from local or through the internet with boot media. Easy to install the backup client and setup reoccurring backup schedules. The data backed up is always complete and not corrupted. Would recommend the software to anyone!

Cons

The web portal interface needs a little tweaking. For example, to increase or decrease the storage space available to a user, you have to change it in 2 spots, not just one. So, if you don't do it in both, the size with remain as it is. Also, the interface locks up and stops responding at times. For the value the software offers, I will deal with the cons!

Dan

The partner of ours that drives the most growth

Disaster recovery, ransomware protection, and sleep at night.

Pros

Acronis delivers backup and disaster recovery services that span from simple local backups, to encrypted, virtualizable backups both locally and to the cloud. Support is very good. Acronis comes out with new disaster recovery solutions that are affordable for our clients fairly regularly. Backup and disaster recovery, through Acronis, has driven quite a bit of growth over the past several years.

Cons

The website requires a lot of clicks, but over time I've seen vast improvements to the web portal.

Reasons for switching to Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud

Shadowprotect was too expensive for our clients, and required too much configuration

Tyler

It's a pretty robust software that's easy to set up and customize to each customer.

It's so much more customizable and flexible than other backup software we've used in the past, and offers much easier management. I get email alerts if there are more than 3 days with a backup failure, and can see what the error message was within the email so if it was something like a disc not being connected, I don't have to log in to the management software or the server, I can just give the office a call and check in with them.

Pros

You can easily tailor it to exactly your specific needs, and adjust those over time without having to remake the entire backup plan.

Cons

The latest update made the management interface a lot slower to load and to navigate. While it's clean and logical where things are located, it's just slower than it used to be, and requires drilling down through multiple layers, adding loading after loading. This occurs on all computers within our office and at my home office, and here we're getting 359.9 down and 73.1 up, so I really can't imagine it's an issue on my end. Hopefully this is fixed in a future update of the management portal.

Peter

No news is good news

Peace of mind!

Pros

I like that I don't have to think about my backups being done. I used to have to manually back up to a hard drive then I moved to a more automated system but still had to baby sit it. With Acronis I don't have to do anything unless I get an email saying there is some sort of problem. I have Acronis managing my onsite as well as offsite backups and I love knowing that my critical data is safe.

Cons

Sometimes the error messages I receive from a failed backup are a little confusing/unclear. There will be times when a backup runs for several hours and then I get an email saying there was not enough free space on my local backup machine. Couldn't it have predicted that ahead of time by simply running a size query for the target backup as well as the source?

Jason

Amazing experience best backup and disaster recovery solution on the market

Pros

Capability of restoring is on a next level, does not matter what it is Acronis can restore it in the event of a disaster. The ease of use when setting up is also a big plus as it is a few click and you are up and running backups.

Cons

There is no Acronis data center in South Africa, also no local support. Apart from that there is no cons to using the product it just works and does what I expect it to do. I would just recommend a stronger presence in South Africa as it is a big draw back.

Chase