• Pros

• "Avast Managed Business Antivirus is the perfect solution for us, as I can monitor users' activity and remind them if action is needed. Really happy with our plan."

• "Product is great protection for my business. It is easy to use as install."

• "A couple of years ago I went down the rabbit hole when it comes to which antivirus platforms provide the best protection. And Avast almost always came on top."

• Cons

• "During full scan, the device gets little bit laggy. It shows several pop-up notification which might be annoying while working."

• "Sometimes quite misleading to tell me to opt into the Pro."

• "Lack of mobile management feature in the software."

Browse Avast Business Antivirus Reviews

Josip from AK Varaždin

Simple but powerful antivirus

Avast is protecting our PCs and we haven't encountered a virus for a while now. Previously, we had a real struggle to keep our computers clean of those beasts but now everything is simple and there is one worry less. Once configured properly it protects your PC just as other antivirus software should do but most times some viruses slip in undetected. It really is set it and forget it and is worth every penny.

Pros

Avast protects PCs in our companies for more than 2 years now and we never had an incident with viruses, malware, or ransomware. Virus database automatically updates every few hours so your computers are always protected with the latest malware definitions. That is really important because malware is evolving in minutes nowadays. Our system administrator can enforce policies that automatically quarantine suspicious files and everything important is displayed to him in a nice-looking dashboard. I was a user of antivirus don't even know that antivirus is running. All I can see is just a little icon in the taskbar and that is all. If I try to remove it or close it, I can't because our system administrator configured a policy that doesn't allow normal users to do that. Other than virus protection, Avast offers a lot more. Automatic cleanup of junk files on PC can be really handy because I often forgot to empty my recycle bin and it uses system storage unnecessarily. There is also a sandboxed browser that allows us to enter banking systems safely and securely even if the main browser is compromised.

Cons

Avast can sometimes be a real resource hog and slow down your computer. I certainly can feel that the computer is sometimes not as responsive as it was before Avast was installed but that only lasts for a couple of seconds and if you are using resource-intensive applications like CAD or some other software like that, you know how important is responsiveness and even seconds can matter.

Gene from Cevado Technologies

Happy Customer Who Likes Simplicity and Worry Free Security

Once the software was deployed maintenance is a breeze.

Pros

The Software is easy to use and runs quietly on the backend without a lot of memory degradation.

Cons

Deployment and initial setup and use of the Business Interface were a bit confusing at first as the installation and management instructions were not readily accessible as to where to find them.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus

Avast always works and never slows our systems down.

Samantha from ANREV

Industry: Research

Too much ads and prompts, and gets quite misleading sometimes.

Overall it's still a great piece of software. Just that it's Cons have scared me away to use Kaspersky now.

Pros

Does not hog up CPU resources, to the point, and interface is relatively easy-to-use. It's got a whole bunch of features, but really the only one I like and use is the web antivirus. That's all it needs.

Cons

Sometimes quite misleading to tell me to opt into the Pro. It's got a prominent button to start a free trial for the paid software, but the "Free" icon is grey and put on the side so in the beginning I thought free option is not offered anymore. Also, gives some false-positives sometimes. We build websites, and one of the websites we built for a client is always blocked by Avast. It's a false-positive.

Response from Avast

Replied March 2021

Hi Samantha, Thank you for your suggestion. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea. Please reference the following article for tips on how to best address false positives: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/Products/General_Help/Whitelisting/SubmittingFalsePositives.htm?Highlight=false%20positives

Luis from BoneYard

Perfect Privacy Software for Any Business

I highly recommend Avast Business for any Online Marketplace or Team that uses frequent online transactions. This keeps all browsing and transaction history completely private and secured from Viruses.

Pros

This is the most solid Privacy and Browsing Antivirus software that allows Add Block, Bank Privacy and much more. This Keeps every aspect of your online Business protected.

Cons

I dislike the adds that continue to appear at times and that sometimes certain settings such as add block turn off. Other than this, no complaints.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus

I trust the Avast team since I often use other avast softwares at home.

Reasons for Switching to Avast Business Antivirus

I liked the trial and already have the original Avast on my home computers. I trust the Avast team.

Avast mayor protección para tu equipo

Durante todo el tiempo que he usado avast mi computador ha funcionado a la perfección, decidí probarlo y creo que es el mejor antivirus que he podido usar, además ofrece una versión de prueba antes de poder comprarlo para que puedas comprobar si es lo que necesitas.

Pros

Me gusta que es muy fácil de usar y es bastante explicativo para quienes no entendemos mucho de los procesos que realizan los antivirus, también es muy rápido y extremadamente eficaz a la hora de mantener protegido tu computador.

Cons

Lo que menos me gusta es que requiere de mucho reinicios del computador y constantemente me interrumpe mientras estoy trabajando, me gustaría que se pudieran programar de mejor manera los momentos de reiniciar el computador ya que cuando se requiere el reinicio de parte de avast suele volverse un poco lento.

Krzysztof from Mościcki Nieruchomości

I recommend

we have been using it for many years in the company and we are pleased that our problems with viruses are over the program meets our expectations and is inexpensive

Pros

works without problems, does not burden the system, scan is very fast, has extensive protection and firewall, blocks threats in real time and is easy to use it works automatically without any maintenance.

Cons

previous updates blocked sending e-mail attachments, you had to manually set exceptions now everything works smoothly

Ivo from Beije Consulting Srl

Good solutions

Pros

The product is simple to use and install. I like the administration panel.

Cons

The "message to client" function doesn't work.

Response from Avast

Replied March 2021

Hi Ivo, Thank you for your feedback! Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this "message to client" issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Joe from Computer Software

Server use at home

Pros

Great for my uses on a single home server

Cons

Nothing negative at the moment. It's be easy to use and deploy at my small scale

Wade from Helgesen Industries, Inc

Industry: Machinery

Avast Business

Pros

Avast Business is a complete anti-virus solution for the enterprise. It is easy to administer and protects clients for any number of outside threats. It is also lightweight, so it doesn't slow any of our workstations down, no matter what the specs of the machine are.

Cons

I wish they would load balance the licensing, or at least offer that option. If I need to add seats, it doesn't adjust to the end date of the existing seats. I can fix that at the main renewal...just wish I didn't have to.

Cost and functionality

Anthony from Anova Education

Cant beat it for the price

I like avast and would recommend it to colleagues looking for a secure, cost-effective security solution.

Pros

I like that it just works. It keeps my endpoints safe and makes sure to keep itself updated.

Cons

The managment console can be complicated at times. Doing simple things take multiple maneuvers.

Bishal from Aqore

Best Quality Protection for your devices

Avast Business Antivirus is an all in one package for high-end security for devices. It has a 30-day free trial which is very much enough to test using this software. Built-in VPN with Avast is very interesting and helps you strongly to stay hidden at needed times. I personally have used this antivirus for almost 3 years now and I'm totally loving this.

Pros

-Easy to install -Compatible with almost every operating system -Features VPN and File Shredder too -Constant updates with new antivirus definitions -Consumes CPU power efficiently -Has Built-in patch management

Cons

-Design is not so nice and responsive -Sometimes it runs random startup system scan -Lacks management on mobile devices

Josine from Siles of Ryde

Great protection easy to use

Overall has been great and I have no intention of changing.

Pros

Product is great protection for my business. It is easy to use as install. I like the alerts and the recommendations. It's quite idiot proof.

Cons

I have one piece of software that will not work when avast is active and I can not work out why.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus

My computer guy told me it was the best!

Response from Avast

Replied March 2021

Hi Josine, Thank you for your positive feedback! We are here to help. Please contact our technical support specialists at your convenience. The link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

William from North Shore Golf Club (Skegness) Ltd

Pretty Good Actually

Pros

I have found it to be better than expected. It's really handy to see what state other PC's are in when we worth over three sites.

Cons

It often conflicts with one application we have so the operator disables scanning and we did suffer a Randsomware attack as a result.

Yes I made the switch

Response from Avast

Replied March 2021

Hi William, Thank you for your feedback! Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this conflict with the application and to have us assist with the ransomware infection. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Ghanshyam from Education

Review of Avast Business Antivirus- Best antivirus

It is best for small business as well as we can use it for personal computer also. As the price is little high we can comprise the price due to the best security features.

Pros

It has clean modern interface and easy to use. It has good threat, malware's detection capabilities and detects in realtime. It is compatible with most of the operating systems. It autoscans the external storage devices when connected, if any threats are found it is patched in realtime without hampering the PC. It has variety of features included like wifi scanner, file Shredder, website scans during surfing (blocks website if threats are found), VPN, sandbox,etc.

Cons

During full scan, the device gets little bit laggy. It shows several pop-up notification which might be annoying while working. Pricing is little higher as compared to others.

Sian from PS Deals

Great Anti-Virus software

Over all I al happy with Avast, and will probably continue to use it.

Pros

I chose Avast Anti-virus software after taking advantage of the free trial. The paid version has a lot of added benefits, and I find the software easy and clear, with a customer-friendly look. The price is very reasonable compared to many other anti-virus software on the market.

Cons

I was automatically upgraded after the free trial and charged without warning, although I believe the software to be worth the price so in the end, it wasn't a bad thing.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus

Price look, and ease of installation and other user reviews.

Paola from Boven

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very good antivirus

Pros

One of the best antivirus I've every used. It blocks everything. Unwanted ads, suspect files and sometimes e-mails from social medias and unknown senders - but I rather leave it like that than to clickbait something that can harm my safety. And you can Unlock some websites so it works just fine.

Cons

No big difference between the free and paid version. I get more reports but they seem kind of useless.

Zechariah from VIPKid

Great Antivirus

I would recommend this antivirus software to anyone looking for reliable protection.

Pros

I've used the Avast suite of products for a few years now and find them to be incredibly reliable at a palatable price. This software in particular updates often to provide top notch virus protection.

Cons

At times the software will choose inopportune moment to update, i.e. watching a movie, etc. but these settings are easily changed.

Wayne from ekm.com

Avast offers security

Pros

A couple of years ago I went down the rabbit hole when it comes to which antivirus platforms provide the best protection .And Avast almost always came on top . I have full confidence in it and haven't had issues with malware ,spyware or ransomware since using it .

Cons

Scanning takes very long compared to programs I have used in the past . But it's better to be thorough.

Ardita from TD

Good protection

Pros

Very light for an antivirus . Runs smoothly and is easy to scan . Most of the process are automated and Avast does not require you to micromanage anything .

Cons

It regularly recognizes non-harmful sites or files as threats . But it is better to err on the side of caution .

Bob from Bonded Lightning

Excellent security tool for network

Pros

The software is very easy to setup, use and maintain. The administration web portal is very easy and keeps you updated as to the status of all systems with the software installed.

Cons

None that I have found so far and will renew when prompted.

Reasons for Switching to Avast Business Antivirus

Trend Micro software was harder to setup and maintain with no real monitoring capability unless I logged into the software on the server.

Mário from Xiraweb, Lda. (R)

Review of AVAST Business Antivirus

The internal network was having some attacks by the server, this software was an asset as it does not hear any more attempts to enter.

Pros

It does not overload the server. Intuitive interface. Simple to configure the firewall. cloud management platform the low price of the application

Cons

So far I haven't detected anything bad in this application.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus

The simplicity, the low cost, anda a good radar sistem to protect the server enterprise.

Marek from ProgBera UG

Avast!

Positiv

Pros

Preis, preis, preis .preis was vollen Sie noch mehr hören?

Cons

Alles ist gut und günstig und noch aktuell.

Preis

Preis

Binu from Borgwarner

Avast

Overall this software is amazing! I will never type a negative review on this.

Pros

This is THE best antivirus software I have ever used. It is very protective to your device. I reccomend using this. And it is free

Cons

The only thing i despise is that SOME malware can sneak past this brilliant software but that has not occured to me yet.

Saim from Autónomo

Avast Business Antivirus,Experiencia Satisfactoria

Es uno de los mejores sistemas de seguridad informática Antivirus de última generación,me siento completamente satisfecho como usuario.

Pros

La solución antivirus pro activa de Avast Business Antivirus, protegen a mi empresa frente al ransomware y ciberataques avanzados y ademas me permite trabajar con mas velocidad en mi entorno informático Ademas de que funciona con Mac perfectamente.

Cons

Que no tiene versión Gratis,por lo demás estoy completamente satisfecho

Ryan Rey from Home Based

Best antivirus for my system

I need Malwarebytes so that my system will be safe with incoming viruses and unwanted infected softwares that can possibly damage my computer files.

Pros

Very excellent in detecting and blocking incoming computer viruses

Cons

It sometimes failed to immediately detect viruses

Response from Avast

Replied April 2021

Hi Ryan Rey, Thank you for your positive feedback. Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Brett from JB Developers, Inc.

The best

Overall, I'm 100% satisfied and our company will continue using Avast for the foreseeable future.

Pros

This product is a breeze to use, even for our team members who aren't "tech savvy." The remote features allow our IT to ensure all devices on our network are safe.

Cons

Occasionally the firewall will block programs that are safe and that I need to use as a part of my daily workflow. It's unclear whether this would happen with competitor programs as well.

Response from Avast

Replied March 2021

Hi Brett, Thank you for your feedback. If a defined network is not provided or when the network profile of the firewall is set to public, this often causes the firewall to be overprotective. Please reference this article for more information: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/Products/AfB_Management_Consoles/ConfiguringSettingsandPolicies/NetworkSettings.htm?Highlight=firewall%20network

Anna from Centrum Językowe FANN Anna Franczak

great help

i would recomend it

Pros

it's easy to use, I had no problems with using it and i am not a specialist when it comes to computer.

Cons

nothing, the software is a perfect product for me

David from Baysource Global

Industry: International Trade and Development

Peace of mind

It has protected me against malware.

Pros

I feel protected and can attest I haven t had a compromising issue since downloading.

Cons

I feel there have been numerous attempts to ujpsell.

Nadeemur from Nokia

Avast is a Great and Effective Antivirus

This fantastic antivirus provides many benefits to the users. Its interface is extremely fabulous that very attractive and easy to navigate.

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus has proven to be an extremely reliable defender in providing my PC an effective protection without any difficulty.

Cons

Though Avast Business Antivirus is a very reliable tool still it has a drawback. It sometimes slows the performance of the PC, which is very troublesome during my work.

Gene from Hess & Hess, P.A.

Survey of Anivirus

Pros

I don't have to worry about it or fuss with it to work.

Cons

I have no problems with this software. It functions just as requested.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus

Recommendation by my IT provider.

Reasons for Switching to Avast Business Antivirus

My IT man told me to use your product.

Kimber from Carepoint Network

Costly for what you get

Overall I think it is working to protect our info, but they constantly want you to fear you need more coverage and it gets old when you think you are protected well enough.

Pros

I wanted the computer protection and it does protect from some things. It brought peace of mind with the business personal info. I watched it stop a few hacks.

Cons

Avast asks you daily to upgrade. They constantly tell you that your computer is at risk and want you to add features for more money.

Binita from Aqore Software

Industry: Program Development

Top-rated malware-detection

We are around 50+ employees and is working great within a small number. Great to set up on the server . When trying to protect from spam and other threats, the program opens several pop-ups.

Pros

Wide range of features which will definitely help in Well security of the system. Easy Installation Offers Free Trial Period Ensures every visited sites are trustworthy

Cons

Extra features and tools for normal users Sometimes it does too much of protection Price is little high in comparision.

Stefano from Futurmecc

You just forget about it.

Pros

You can almost forget about Avast... it does everything on its own.

Cons

The main consolle UI could be improved a bit.

Azriel from Greendot

Does the job

Pros

I got the free trial when i bought my computer. It's easy to use. Gives warning once it detects suspicious webpages or activity.

Cons

The free trial gives you access to a limited amount of features.

Bibek from B & B solutions

Best security for your devices

Overall this antivirus is good in all aspects. I am very much satisfied with the features and the performance of the software.

Pros

- Built-in latest patches - Best threat detection features - No safety compromise - Easy installation - Best reporting system

Cons

- Lack of mobile management feature in the software - Performance improvement

Andy from Exceptional Stays

Really easy to set up and distribute

Pros

Cons

I wish it wasn't so expensive to add just one new user as we're having to shift licenses around.

Rupesh from Aniguru Animation Pvt Ltd

Industry: Animation

Good Antivirus at Mid Price

Overall good to use this software but in some areas it be improved like , interface

Pros

This software gives me a secure browse experience that's what i like about

Cons

I think avast should improve security settings for removable device

Quite useful

It was nice.

Pros

Its user interface Protects from unwanted threats while operating the business

Cons

Notifications popping out every time can be a headache sometimes

RYAN from TLC Advertising, Inc.

Easy & Simple

Pros

Ease & Simplicity of use. Emails are sent for every event.

Cons

I haven't noticed any issues with this software. I runs pretty seamlessly in the background and blocks threats.