All Avast Ultimate Business Security Reviews

Mohamed

Avast .. you got my back

Pros

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used. It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Cons

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

Stronger security and very light weight and uses less cpu and ram

Hanna

Industry: Law Practice

A must have Antivirus!

As we work with foreign investors, we deal with a lot of client information, of which most are confidential. Avast has helped us deliver our best but keeping such data safe and secure.

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus provides for a full package protection with its protection, privacy and performance tools such as virus scan, ransomware shield, VPN protection and password manager features. Another thing I love about this software is its user oriented features such as browser clean up and its constant daily update.

Cons

With all its perks, Avast also has its drawbacks. One, while scanning the entire system Avast tends to slow down the performance of the device. Two, Avast is a very skeptical antivirus that it blocks legitimate websites and at times tends to delete files from the computer or the USB drive.

Reasons for choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Avast provides more features and functions in terms of security.

Peter

Industry: Philanthropy

Computer Disabler

I feel like they were a great company but now have an incompetent manager handling the AV product. The fact that the first change they made going downhill was disabling the user interface settings from actually making changes was a tell-tale sign of the new direction.

Pros

This software completely protected my PC for 4+ years. It was simple and effective to use. Not any more

Cons

The updates blocked numerous features on my computer. Particularly network access. It first blocked and disabled all file sharing (have 3 computers on the network) just over a year ago. I went to the settings in Avast and re-enabled file sharing. The settings no longer matter, once Avast locks something down now, no matter what the user interface says, it is emphatically disabled. The next thing disabled 6 months ago was incoming connections for LAN games, preventing the user from participating in social games. In order to play or share files we had to disable Avast first. Tried to get help with support, was told it would be fixed in the next version. The next version did not fix it, the next version disabled all OUTGOING game traffic as well. At this point, all features of having the computer on a network was blocked by Avast. No file or printer shares, no network games of any kind (Steam, minecraft, WoW, Flash), restricted from common websites and long wait times for anything to load. The only thing we could do on the computer was local files, browse the web (no flash), or watch youtube. In order to do anything else we had to disable Avast. Finally decided to just disable it permanently and uninstalled. WOW. all internet access is back, booting and applications load in less than 1/5 of the time from before, File and Printer sharing is back and very snappy and the kids are happily playing games again.

Amit

October 2022

Ultimate Network and System Protection software

Overall I am very satisfied and would definately recommend to everyone

Pros

All the activities are monitored and protected from basic level to high level threat, Keep on giving warning to the user about any unknown spyware. Data Protection, Authentication , Network security is managed.

Cons

Makes the system very slow and unnecessary keeps on pop up which makes me little frustrated during important tasks

Features and Pricing

Miguel

Avast cloud service

Since weve have Avast, all our 157 devices have been protected and i have full control over their AV settings, status, etc it is really nice to have full control and you can even set policies to not let users to change their local AV settings..

Pros

Cloud console administration, easy to use, easy to setup in a fly, very low per user licence cost, no aditional H/W required, IMHO the bes value in town

Cons

Avast is constantly updating the cloud console, adding patches, new functionallities, etc, sometimes it is hard to get to the console and see new things that you need to understand what have changed since last time you where there.

Reasons for choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Because of the lower licence cost, and because of the great features ofered by the cloud console

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

High licence cost, the central console had to be locally installed and maintained on premises

Joshua

Industry: Utilities

All the Essentials and More

After reading the reviews for Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, I was satisfied that this was the software that I needed to protect my business. It's done a great job so far and has been very user-friendly. Another reason we decided to go with this software was due to its compatibility with MacOS.

Pros

The best thing about Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is that it offers tons of included features beyond simple antivirus protection. It has the ability to scan emails, check the security of Wi-Fi networks, protect from webcam spying, and much more. Perhaps one of the most useful features is that of the "sandbox." The sandbox feature allows you to run programs on a virtual computer before actually installing them on your own.

Cons

The software costs just a little bit more than its competitors. For a one year subscription, we pay $75 per user. Despite having many essential features you need for your business, the one thing it does lack is ransomware protection.

Reasons for choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Avast was more transparent in their pricing. Additionally, Avast seemed like it would be easier to set up than ESET.

Jessica

Avast Me Hearty This Be The Antivirus For Ye!

Overall marvelous, they have been helpful when I've had issues, I was once accidentally double-billed and they cleared that up right away.

Pros

I've used Avast as my antivirus almost as long as I've had a computer. I've had a few others but this by far has been my favorite. It's easy to use, it's very alert, and it has saved me from several issues that could have ruined my computer.

Cons

It can slow the computer in certain modes, but if you know how to set it up well, it won't hinder your computer's performance.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

Personally just liked the way Avast operated more and I started with the free trial that they offered and that kind of sold me on the product.

Uchenna

June 2022

Avast Business Pro Plus

Generally appraising is great and it assists businesses with protecting their endpoint gadgets, document servers and email servers from infections, malware and different dangers. I will unquestionably suggest utilizing it.

Pros

Avast Business Pro Plus has an extraordinary UI, simple to introduce and utilize - a sensible expense and the way that you can have a free time for testing is great.

Cons

It cannot distinguish exceptionally muddled payload and can miss redid malware. Runs into problem with windows Operating System (OS).

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

Comparing products - price and malware protection.

Barış

June 2022

Protect your computers with Avast

It was installed on computers to protect internal computers and used for control, control and protection.

Pros

The application is easy to use. The interface is user friendly. Intrusion detection systems, firewall control, access control permissions in the application are extremely helpful in protecting your computer.

Cons

The features of the application are very good, but it can cause some stuttering problems on the loaded computers because it works in the background all the time.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

I wanted to try these as well because the app is running slow.

December 2022

Cyber protection on all devices

Avast Business gives us the peace of mind we need

Pros

Avast is a recognisable brand with the credibility required to protect our data.

Cons

There is no free trial available for this program

Nickey

Good Antivirus

My overall experience with Avast has been positive, I have used it for over 7 years and I have recommended and installed it for numerous customers.

Pros

Avast is easy to use, the interface is easy to understand and it has quite a bit of feature and it's detection rate is good.

Cons

I do not like that Avast was selling customers data without their knowledge, this was discovered a few years ago

Reasons for choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Avast has a simple interface, great set of features, easy to lock down the interface, ability to customize a SMTP server for email notification in the event on an infection. Easy to configure auto updates and overall it just works.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

Norton was OK, however the software was bigger and slower than avast and the interface was not as easy to use and therefore harder to configure

Donald

Powerful antivirus

Pros

The agressive update policy keep Avast current every day and fast. The software while being extremely powerful is designed in such a way that it does not drain your system resources, superior product

Cons

Absolutely no negatives regarding Avast... powerful and efficien

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

Norton is coded in such a way that it drains your system resources.

Joseph

Industry: International Trade and Development

Have your Files free of Malware and Viruses

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

Pros

A very easy to install protection against virus and malware, Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a Must-Have software for not only businesses but also every computer user. Avast is compatible with most Operating Systems, making it for every person. Secondly, the software is cheap to purchase and very easy to maintain. The user can install the software without the help of an expert, making installation cost zero. Thirdly, using the software is as easy as clicking on the "Run-Check" button, leaving the software to check any problems in the system, and clicking "Fix" button once the checking is done. Further, the software is very reliable in detecting issues not only in the PC storage space but also threats that can be picked up from the internet, as it has a powerful firewall feature. With the firewall, the user can connect and browse files via a network connection without any worry. When using external storage facilities and devices, the software is able to run an auto-check on these devices to ensure they do not infect the computer. If any threats are found, the software autocorrects them. It is a very reliable, convenient and efficient antivirus for both online and offline files.

Cons

So far, I have not come across drawbacks of the Avast software

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Avast Business Pro Plus has benefited for my company a lot, which is keeping our servers protected from outside threats, we deal with hospitality industries' data and its vital to keep it protected. This is where avast does a good job at doing so.

Pros

Avast business pro plus has all the packages in one software, its everything that i need as a consumer to keep my data protected from intruders. Avast has all the features for my company's web server protection and some of the features that i have sued are web-shield, data shredder, antivirus scans, firewalls, data disk rescue, and others. Avast pricing is reasonable considering the variety of features it packed with in the software. I also like that the software can be installed on windows, windows server, and Mac OS. Moreover, avast also has great support to reach out whenever i need to get questions answered. We have been using avast Business pro plus well over a year now and we love using it. Avast also has malware removal which is great considering i have a mac and its not potentially going to get infected but its good to have the malware protection not just for macs but for all OS. Also, with smart scans i can schedule a time to scan specific folders that could be vulnerable to viruses and malware.

Cons

The speed at which avast applications opens can be slow at times but i feel like that is the least of my concern, but i hope engineers at avast do looking into it and come up with future updates to fix that issue.

Musonda

Makes a Very Good Anti Virus.

Avast is a good program I have been using it for years with just a few issues it's quite reliable and fast. Provides tips on how to protect yourself from cyber crimes and is very active in detecting threats, I use it with confidence both online and offline, in my business and home computer systems.

Pros

It's easy to install and easy to use with a friendly interface. Offers protection to a wide variety of cyber threats. Avast scans my web pages and tells me if the sites am attempting to visit are safe, If I visit a malicious site unknowingly avast blocks me from accessing the site and requests me to go back to safety. from the time I started using Avast all my data and computer systems are free from malware. Avast automatically updates itself to a new version when available and the antivirus database updates frequently so I don't have to do anything once I install it everything else is left to the program itself. Avast also does password management for me which is another feature I love about avast.

Cons

Avast does most things automatically sometimes installing even programs I don't need. The last time I found out that avast installed its own avast secure browser and made it a default browser, an action that I did not authorize neither did I want an extra browser.

Lisa

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Avast for Business rocks

I would recommend avast as we have not had problems with it and it is very affordable!

Pros

Avast for Business is very simple to install and get up and roll with it. Once you become a customer, you log in at business.avast.com and send out an email to your employees to download and install. You can also login and download once in front of that computer. Then you start getting notices about computers that are not in compliance or that have not checked in in so many days. It comes preloaded with tasks that you can modify or create your own set of rules. It can tell you if a computer has not scanned and how many days it has been since a scan has taken place on that computer. You have to ability to set up to download to a server that pushes out to each computer in your active directory.

Cons

The only fault I can find and I am not sure that this fault is only because I am not doing something right. I work in a school that wipes their computers clean at the end of the year and re-installs the software. I manually do this on each one through windows 10 but it removes the software and I have to reinstall it on each one. There may be a solution to that I don't know of.

Marco