What are Avast Ultimate Business Security users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Avast Ultimate Business Security software through verified user reviews

• icon"It has many extras to protect you against malware, it also can keep your password safe and be integrated with the most popular internet browsers."
  • icon"It is earsy to use and friendly interface. It help me safe when access the internet."
  • icon"Great antivirus with safety from phishing and internet attacks. Avast Bussiness Antivirus Pro plus is amazing antivirus."
  • icon"Another problem encountered is when using removable media infected with the virus that turns the folder into a shortcut, Avast does not detect the presence of the virus and does not remove it."
  • icon"Its virus database is not always updated with the latest threats making this a big issue to all customers because it make your equipment vulnerable to any possible threats on the internet."
  • icon"It needs regular updates for it to function properly. Otherwise, it gives virus warnings which tend to be false."

Browse all Avast Ultimate Business Security Reviews

• Have you used Avast Ultimate Business Security and would like to share your experience with others?

José Wilson

avast anti-virus

In general, I really enjoyed my experience using the software services and I felt safe.

Pros

What I like most is the fast and efficient network protection and threat alert that the software provides to the user.

Cons

what I liked least is the advertisement asking for a change of contract plans.

Barış

Protect your computers with Avast

It was installed on computers to protect internal computers and used for control, control and protection.

Pros

The application is easy to use. The interface is user friendly. Intrusion detection systems, firewall control, access control permissions in the application are extremely helpful in protecting your computer.

Cons

The features of the application are very good, but it can cause some stuttering problems on the loaded computers because it works in the background all the time.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

I wanted to try these as well because the app is running slow.

fleury

Le leader des Antivirus

J'utilise Avast Business Pro Plus sur tous mes appareils au bureau.

Pros

Avast Business Pro Plus est facile à utiliser et s'adapte à plusieurs systèmes d’exploitation.

Cons

Avast Business Pro Plus n'a vraiment pas d'inconvénients

Virus protection looks good. Administration is bad.

Pros

Central Management. Don't need to much CPU power. Easy to install.

Cons

Automatic Update also reboots 24x7 servers without warning. Reboot should be scheduled separately. Management Console information mostly outdated or delayed. No responsive design, can't even quick check a virus found, need to go to a computer to see what it is. GPO based MSI rollout not work for most use cases. Can't change the Central Management. We migrated from On-Premises installation to Cloud. Had to uninstall AVAST everywhere and install everything again. REALLY BAD.

Reasons for choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Because of the free upgrade from AVG to AVAST.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

Our reseller told us, that AVAST took over AVG. So we changed by free upgrade from AVG to AVAST. Now we got the information that AVG will stay. If i could we would Downgrade again.

Uchenna

Avast Business Pro Plus

Generally appraising is great and it assists businesses with protecting their endpoint gadgets, document servers and email servers from infections, malware and different dangers. I will unquestionably suggest utilizing it.

Pros

Avast Business Pro Plus has an extraordinary UI, simple to introduce and utilize - a sensible expense and the way that you can have a free time for testing is great.

Cons

It cannot distinguish exceptionally muddled payload and can miss redid malware. Runs into problem with windows Operating System (OS).

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

Comparing products - price and malware protection.

Reda

Antivirus complet et agile

Je me sens en sécurité dans l'entreprise

Pros

Facilit d'installation et de mise à jour Console d'administration avec outil de déploiement, de supervision, de rapport

Cons

Quelques faux positifs de temps en temps La tâche de redémarrage après certaines actions peut provoquer une gêne en environnement de production

Karl Rodrigue

excellent antivirus and not expensive

avast business protects my work and my data. I am a producer when my mixing sessions stay clean and not be damaged by malware

Pros

when i was a student i protected my computer with avast e even today i still use it. as we often say we do not change a winning team

Cons

the noise which is the most annoying but it is to warn me of intrusions even if it is painful but it has its good side

Reasons for choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

the interface is what appealed to me. it was easy to learn and updated them quite often which made me feel safe

Abhishek

Industry: Computer Games

A good antivirus with very high update frequency

It is a good measure to protect the OC from incoming threats. The best thing which makes an antivirus software unique is its update frequency and avast has a very good update frequency ( and hence it is time to time ready to face new viruses and malware). And cost is also good enough so that most can afford it

Pros

There are many pro which I can list here The most important which I surely look in an antivirus is its update frequency. And this keeps up to expectations And besides keeping safe from the threats and issues, it is packed with many other features like ransomware shield, von protection,safe browser, password protection manager, performance tool and much more. In short,if I purchase all of this individually then it will be much more expensive than this antivirus itself So overall it is bang for the buck

Cons

There are few cons with the software 1.) I am a programmer. So when I develop and test apps ,many times this antivirus assumes the newly generated source code as a threat. So to speed up my work ,I disable the antivirus for 1 hour 2.) I have a metered internet. An antivirus software must be updated to keep up with latest threats but this one consumes a lot of internet and the "safe browser" included with it also consumes a lot of internet 3.) It can have downeffect on performance of the PC 4.) The browser with it sometimes block legitimate websites 5.) Not frequently but once it deleted files from my game and I had to again install it

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

1.)The update frequency was not up to my expectations 2.) Poor PC performance 3.) Was not detecting all of the threats

Not the best antivirus of the market

We switched from another software looking for full protection of our laptops, and, since we switched, we had no problems at all, however, pricing is not very competitive

Pros

Protect your laptop from malware, virus, trojans and others. Since we installed it, we had no problems regarding viruses.

Cons

This software uses almost all your laptop resources, and every now and then it has an annoying pop up that comes doing noise and, if you are working in silence, it might distract you, also pro version is quite expensive for the features that offers

Pricing

Miguel

Avast cloud service

Since weve have Avast, all our 157 devices have been protected and i have full control over their AV settings, status, etc it is really nice to have full control and you can even set policies to not let users to change their local AV settings..

Pros

Cloud console administration, easy to use, easy to setup in a fly, very low per user licence cost, no aditional H/W required, IMHO the bes value in town

Cons

Avast is constantly updating the cloud console, adding patches, new functionallities, etc, sometimes it is hard to get to the console and see new things that you need to understand what have changed since last time you where there.

Reasons for choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Because of the lower licence cost, and because of the great features ofered by the cloud console

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

High licence cost, the central console had to be locally installed and maintained on premises

Carlos

Industry: Import and Export

Great antivirus!!!!

I really have nothing else to say that it is GREAT!

Pros

The interface is beautiful, easy to use and the protection it offers is total. The equipment that we intend to protect will be really fine.

Cons

Honestly nothing, everything is nice!!!!

Kiran

September 2022

Best antivirus for business laptops

Overall i am extremely satisfied with the usage of the product. Comes with user friendly user interface and advanced threat detection. Also features a way of blocking unauthorized accesss to folders .

Pros

The user friendly gui with advanced protection and schedules for scanning the pcs.

Cons

Sometimes it blocks the folders and you wont realize that the access to the folder is blocked by Avast.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

It was consuming too much of the ram and was affecting the performance of the desktops

Dereje

September 2022

By by computer malware and viruses

Very satisfied

Pros

Reliable, fast and secured. The product is user friendly

Cons

Updates should be available online on slow networks

Cheikh

Industry: Computer Hardware

July 2022

Best software forever

Secure my files

Pros

Much more flexible than other antiviruses in the same price range; detects a reasonable amount of threats; compatible with Mac OS, Windows, and Windows Server.

Cons

Spam protection can be difficult. The app's features are great, but it can cause stuttering on busy computers because it runs constantly.

Randy

Security is the answer

Pros

I like every one of the features of this software easy to use , easy to set up

Cons

I do not have any complaints so there are no cons

Mirza

Business is much safer with Avast !

I am using this software in my daily routine work, while surfing, sharing files or anything else, just as much as I use it in my personal life. Company that I work for also uses Avast Business on their computers (probably because I recommended it), so you can basically say that I am surrounded with Avast security measures. It is really good developed software that I completely trust with my cyber life and it had not disappointed me yet in all of these years as much as I can remember!

Pros

Everyone out there who is trying to find a solution to protect their business computer, digital documents and files on their hard disk, this a right software for you that should do the trick and get a job done! Avast Business the antivirus software protects your computer from all kinds of viruses,malwares and junk files, for a solid price you get a premium account with a lot of security measures and advanced features, which are really helpful in keeping your important stuff safe and well protected even while browsing or downloading different files from all kinds of websites on the web. One of the best things for me which I personally like with Avast is using it on my other devices like tablet or a phone, because of software optimization that Avast company made and allowed. After every scan is done with Avast antivirus, not only your computer will be cleaned form all junk, the software will also warn you about possible future treats that could harm your computer, after that you will have a option to chose do you want to manually remove the treats (if possible) or you want Avast to do it for you (it sometimes depends if your membership includes some features, so i recommend using Avast Business premium membership ). Security is not the only thing this software does, it can also be used to menage your computer files from time to time and it provides great VPN while surfing. Try it out the company allows a trial up to 30 days,don't be afraid of malwares and viruses anymore!

Cons

There are some software features which are built in as Avast add-ons, they are very useful, but there is a trick as always, those features can not be used until you upgrade your membership to premium, this a thing some users could find very annoying. If you are a programmer I highly recommend turning your Avast Business software off while working on some code lines, it gets confusing sometimes and there is a possibility that your code lines will be recognized as possible treat ( I am speaking from personal experience). Since I mentioned add-on features I must say it would be great if they would give a longer trials on some of those features or maybe lower prices on some of them if possible. Otherwise I don't have any complains about it, it gets the job done and keeps my devices safe in my daily routine work.

Reasons for choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Simply because Avast Business full filled my needs perfectly in a way that I need, so I chose it as my protection from malwares, viruses and other possible treats.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

I chose Avast Business antivirus software over ESET and Avira antiviruses, because it has more advanced security-related features, with very low usage of RAM or CPU and simply has a better protection in my opinion, but still that one is on the user to decide if you ask me. Everyone has different needs these days when it comes to technology.

You had me at antivirus!

For home, office and beyond I think this is a great software that protects and keeps your computer int top shape.

Pros

I have had a antivirus problem. Meaning I didn't get the use for them. Yes, yes, I know, I know, computer protection, simple right? No! I just thought the whole thing was a waste of time and took too much space. Yeah, I paid for my lack of judgement and I grudgely accepted another antivirus (who shall not be named) but it was hilariously expensive and kept giving me count downs to it's free trial ending. Needless to say I was frustrated. Paying for antivirus was the last thing on my mind, until I was told about this software. At first I was skeptical. but I took a chance and I was pleasantly surprised. So let me break it down for you. Fast. The software wasted no time in getting to the heart of my computer. Trash, junk., bugs, downloads I didn't even know were abstracting stuff, it cleans it up. Its easy. Seamless, sleek, professional-looking options and menus. I was impressed on the scans I could do. and the different diagnostics I was given. Defence. I swear its kind of freaky, yet oddly satisfying to see your antivirus pop saying someone was blocked from accessing this or this site was bloYou guys realize now I have a computers space problem, so I was thankful that I didn't feel as if the software was taking over my computer with all the extensions and adds ons and all that stuff. It felt more as if it was apart of computer, silent in the background getting stuff done.

Cons

It's a bit expensive, but its also a good investment so I'm don't think that's so bad. I don't really don't have any problems with it, since there's also a free version that you can use until you can afford the pro version.

Victor

Avast for Business - One of the cheapest options for your company.

One of the things I’ve always loved deeply about all versions of Avast is its 30-day free trial, where you can see if it’s the solution to your problems, both individual and corporate. The avast suite was the first antivirus model I got and used on my computer, since my childhood, which I just switched to solutions that I thought were more robust and efficient. I really like the fact that avast has automatic solutions to detect threats that lurk around the network, so that you can browse smoothly, without worrying too much about problems (if you surf casually, of course). The built-in VPN is very interesting and is a very smart solution, helping you strongly to stay hidden at desired times. Although I liked Avast and its corporate solution very much, I believe that there are solutions in similar price ranges that have won me much more than him, so I say easily: it is not a perfect antivirus, but I guarantee that if you have a small company, or just for you, Avast is a cost-effective solution.

Pros

1 - Much more customizable than other antiviruses in the same price range. 2 - Detects a reasonable number of threats. 3 - The program's firewall is exceptional in its detection. 4 - Its compatible with Mac OS, Windows and Windows Server (best value I found for server protection solution). 5 - Three different types of protection, so you can choose the one that best fits your use and your company.

Cons

1 - Some more advanced threats were not detected, which started to worry me. 2 - Although it protects you (sometimes try to protect) from spam and other threats, the program opens several pop-ups, visually polluting your desktop a little. 3 - Strong problem to protect against some types of spam. 4 - The difference between the three versions: Regular, Pro and Pro Plus, are not so significant to justify the price difference between them, being that it would be more interesting to have only a more robust version.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

I missed detection of threats that could be easily spotted by other programs, so I migrated to Avast, which proved to be much more intelligent and interesting against viruses and other types of modern threats.

Jeff

Industry: Veterinary

Avast Makes Daily Maintenance Easy

Overall we love Avast and continue to use it daily. It makes that function of our life (scanning, updating, cleaning) easy.

Pros

We've been using Avast Business now for 10+ years and all of our employees work with it daily. The biggest help is Avast is lightweight (doesn't take much RAM) and does everything we need it to with an extremely simple UI. We use it for Anti-Virus protection, driver updating, and general cache and file cleaning. Over the years the software has been improving it's UI, and I can't imagine what else it can do but every release seems to be better and better.

Cons

When starting your computer up, Avast's load time has grown, but it's honestly non-consequential (going from 10 seconds to 30 seconds). Also, occasionally, you get an ad pop-up for a service from them that you haven't purchased yet, but it's very nominal.

Reasons for choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Avast is much simpler and used a lot less RAM.

Response from Avast

Hi Jeff, thank you for your positive feedback.

Replied March 2021

Joseph

Industry: International Trade and Development

Have your Files free of Malware and Viruses

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

Pros

A very easy to install protection against virus and malware, Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a Must-Have software for not only businesses but also every computer user. Avast is compatible with most Operating Systems, making it for every person. Secondly, the software is cheap to purchase and very easy to maintain. The user can install the software without the help of an expert, making installation cost zero. Thirdly, using the software is as easy as clicking on the "Run-Check" button, leaving the software to check any problems in the system, and clicking "Fix" button once the checking is done. Further, the software is very reliable in detecting issues not only in the PC storage space but also threats that can be picked up from the internet, as it has a powerful firewall feature. With the firewall, the user can connect and browse files via a network connection without any worry. When using external storage facilities and devices, the software is able to run an auto-check on these devices to ensure they do not infect the computer. If any threats are found, the software autocorrects them. It is a very reliable, convenient and efficient antivirus for both online and offline files.

Cons

So far, I have not come across drawbacks of the Avast software

Maryorie

Efficient, fast antivirus, provides security and protection, safeguards important information.

With the constant use of internet and social networks, the antivirus protects the information, and in the daily work it is required to download many documents or files, so that it blocks immediately and does not allow download those that are damaged, and that could cause greater damage to the PC.

Pros

It is an antivirus that detects malicious software that is in the cloud with a lot of speed, it provides security to the information of those who access the networks from the internal part of the institution, which in our case is a state institution, so Wi-Fi networks are public. It allows that the PCs in the different departments or computer centers remain protected from unscrupulous people who seek access to private information, protecting the ticket trays. He is constantly checking the behavior of the programs that are used daily, which allows him to detect the viruses, and makes scans and cleaning at the moment that eliminates them immediately. And it can be used in any type of organization, and even in personal PCs.

Cons

Usually the problems are installation, because you have to meet minimum system requirements. Another thing that is presented is with the components of the program, which in some cases the state stops, and does not allow it to start from the user interface, because the files or disk entries, system folder or registry Windows are damaged, which requires advanced technical knowledge to correct.

Adrian

Premium antivirus

It's necessary to have Avast or other Antivirus installed, with Avast you can have the trust of a well known industrie leader.

Pros

Avast is a premium antivirus, with many features and it really helps to keep your computer or mobile device safe. It has many extras to protect you against malware, it also can keep your password safe and be integrated with the most popular internet browsers.

Cons

Some features, like computer clenup or VPN services are not included, you can get this and more services by buying another license.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

I was searching for something more complete

Mohamed

Avast .. you got my back

Pros

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used. It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Cons

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

Reasons for switching to Avast Ultimate Business Security

Stronger security and very light weight and uses less cpu and ram

Hanna

Industry: Law Practice

A must have Antivirus!

As we work with foreign investors, we deal with a lot of client information, of which most are confidential. Avast has helped us deliver our best but keeping such data safe and secure.

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus provides for a full package protection with its protection, privacy and performance tools such as virus scan, ransomware shield, VPN protection and password manager features. Another thing I love about this software is its user oriented features such as browser clean up and its constant daily update.

Cons

With all its perks, Avast also has its drawbacks. One, while scanning the entire system Avast tends to slow down the performance of the device. Two, Avast is a very skeptical antivirus that it blocks legitimate websites and at times tends to delete files from the computer or the USB drive.

Reasons for choosing Avast Ultimate Business Security

Avast provides more features and functions in terms of security.

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Avast Business Pro Plus has benefited for my company a lot, which is keeping our servers protected from outside threats, we deal with hospitality industries' data and its vital to keep it protected. This is where avast does a good job at doing so.

Pros

Avast business pro plus has all the packages in one software, its everything that i need as a consumer to keep my data protected from intruders. Avast has all the features for my company's web server protection and some of the features that i have sued are web-shield, data shredder, antivirus scans, firewalls, data disk rescue, and others. Avast pricing is reasonable considering the variety of features it packed with in the software. I also like that the software can be installed on windows, windows server, and Mac OS. Moreover, avast also has great support to reach out whenever i need to get questions answered. We have been using avast Business pro plus well over a year now and we love using it. Avast also has malware removal which is great considering i have a mac and its not potentially going to get infected but its good to have the malware protection not just for macs but for all OS. Also, with smart scans i can schedule a time to scan specific folders that could be vulnerable to viruses and malware.

Cons

The speed at which avast applications opens can be slow at times but i feel like that is the least of my concern, but i hope engineers at avast do looking into it and come up with future updates to fix that issue.

Avast Ultimate Business Security