• Pros

• "It's free, effective and useful. It's caught several infectious files and has saved my computer several times. "

• "So easy to use and effective. Love this product from the moment it was installed. Would recommend for any business"

• "This tool is very helpful to my computer. It protects to the against malware. The features is very impressive and easy to install."

• Cons

• "The only downside is that it tends to slow your computer sometimes especially if a system scan is running. Other than that a great tool."

• "The support option is good, but it is only in English, its price could improve to be more competitive, it asks for updates very often and I don't know if it is appropriate"

• "Excellent operation but it has more major updates the version with payment with respect to the free version and has annoying advertising"

Browse AVG Internet Security Business Edition Reviews

Dana from Digital Essentials

24/7 Security

As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Pros

Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

Cons

There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

AVG Internet Security has the features that I need plus extras I didn't know I needed and it is much more affordable for my small business budget.

Lisa from Florida-ACCPA

AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!

It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

Pros

AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

Cons

With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

As a long-time AVG happy customer, there is no reason to look into alternate internet security products.

Reece from Self employed

My anti-virus of choice

I've used this for many years and always seems to be my go-to option when I need free anti-virus. Most of the time it will keep your system well protected. Most of the time!

Pros

This is probably the "best" free antivirus software you're likely to find and has a solid reputation with many years experience under its belt. For the most part, it does the job quite well.

Cons

Can sometimes feel a little "clunky" to use, and unlike alternative "paid" options, does not include the whole internet security package with firewalls and other security tools you're likely to find in premium products.

Gaurav from Gordon Food Service

Decent Anti Virus Solution for Home PC

My overall experience with AVG Internet Security has been satisfying with some caveats. The free version of software enables my computer to get protection against existing virus or malware attacks but not future unless I keep updating the virus definitions or upgrade to the paid version. If I update virus definitions or upgrade to paid, I end up paying more in acquiring more RAM or Hard Disk. Additionally, this software sometimes conflicts with firewall. So, certain software stop working as a result of its installation.

Pros

Using AVG Internet Security anti virus software, I was able to protect my business from financial losses caused as a result of virus attacks. The best part of AVG software is its ability to auto update anti virus definitions as new viruses and malware are being developed by hackers. So, I don't have to worry about protection against new viruses. I can also schedule a time during which the virus scan will run so my office work doesn't get impacted. I also appreciate its simple interface which makes it easy to use the software.

Cons

AVG Internet Security anti virus software has free and paid versions. The free version has limited features so it doesn't do as good a job of protecting against new viruses, malware and malicious threats as the paid one does. Reason: There is a limit on how often the virus definitions will be updated. After that limit is crossed, the user will keep getting prompts to download the paid version. The only way to uninstall the prompts is to uninstall the free version. Additionally, downloading the anti virus software slows down the computer if you have a limited random access memory and hard disk. So, you need to invest in higher memory computer which make the free version software not really free.

Donald from Donald Norris Jr Photography

Industry: Photography

Great Value Internet Security

AVG Internet Security helps protect my desktop computer. It is very beneficial because it helps ensure that my computer is protected from Internet issues. It solves the potential for Internet issues.

Pros

I like that AVG Internet Security is free. Other similar services are very expensive. AVG is the only free service I could find.

Cons

The least thing I liked is that the AVG software can be difficult for me to use. It seems to have a different platform than McAfee. I would prefer for the platform to be similar to McAfee.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

AVG was free and Norton was expensive.

Daniel from Grace & Shelly's Cupcakes

Best Internet Security, Hands Down!

I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

Pros

AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Cons

Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

I have used Norton in the past and was not impressed with the price, service, or usefulness. I'm glad I chose AVG

My first free antivirus

It is an excellent free software for those who want to surf the internet safely, without having to pay for an antivirus.

Pros

AVG Internet Security was my first free antivirus. But unlike other antivirus products on the market, the free version is complete. Protects your computer from spyware, malware, trojans, among other types of viruses. The scan is complete and passes through all drivers.

Cons

Although the free version has many benefits, the user of this version receives many advertisements to upgrade to the paid version. The free version should have an option in the settings to not receive promotions.

Dustin from Designs by DB

Great anti virus for the money

I am happy with the software. I am being protected against viruses, malware and hacking attempts.

Pros

Helps keep your computer safe and virus free. Also helps protect your email, as well as safe browsing and helps protect you from hacking attacks.

Cons

The only con with the program is that it can run a tad slow, making your system start up slower than before installing it, but it doesn't effect it much.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

The price and the features were why I picked AVG Internet Security.

Richard from DiRico’s Deals

AVG the Best Protection at the Lowest Price

Overall, I would recommend AVG over any other protection software. I recommended it while working at a major technology retailer and still do to this day.

Pros

What I like most about AVG is the amount of services it provides at such a low price, as well as its option for basic virus protection for free.

Cons

What I like about least is that you can’t get a month to month plan. It’s either free or you have to pay a yearly subscription price.

Kenny from REAL ESTATE PROS

AVG SECURITY

Well, Duh! We have to keep the hackers out of our business. Especially the ransomware guys, they are notorious.

Pros

The price can't be beat. It kept viruses and bad actors away from my computers very well. In this day and age, they are everywhere.

Cons

The scan feature was not thorough enough. I needed it to scan all my files, not just some of them. .

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

The price was good and reviews were good.

Derek from ANS

AVG Internet Security

This software has been successful at protecting users from malware / viruses and its simple to use interface is great!

Pros

The AVG Internet Security software has been a solid product in protecting users from threats. It runs lightly in the background and doesn't send lots of notifications to the user unless there is a major issue which is nice. The fact the the software package is so light and runs seamlessly is great compared to some of the competitors. Offers many modes and scans which come in handy as well.

Cons

The software package is more expensive than some of its competitors which is somewhat of a con but the software works seamlessly which makes up for the cost of the product.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Choose this product based on research and positive reviews.

fabian from Self Employed

The AVG Security Review

AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

Pros

AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

Cons

They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

At the time of purchase I received a better overall deal from AVG and I received a great free trial for VPN usage.

Selena from Writing and Editing

Industry: Writing and Editing

No Nonsense Security, Does The Job

AVG has run on multiple computers and through several upgrades and operating systems and has held up and been fantastic each and every time. I will continue to use it and recommend it because I feel like it delivers on what it promises.

Pros

After so many years a slave to software like Norton which was repeatedly buggy, inefficient and had terrible customer service, AVG has been a breath of fresh air. It does what you need it to. It runs system virus checks, can secure individual downloads, can offer alerts, without all the bloatware, or constant malfunction of having things slip by it. It just works and I love it for that. Especially considering that many of these things are available in the free version of the software and you get even more security when you pay for the professional version.

Cons

Recently they have started to run what seem like alerts on the free software but are really advertisements for upgrades. I feel like this is a bit underhanded and don’t really appreciate this strategy. A simple email or sale or occasional pop up would be more effective than telling me something is not secure then asking me if I want to pay to secure it.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

It offered a promising free software with many basic needs and these are so effective and work so well that it sells the product on its own.

Osamah from Princess Sumaya University for Technology

Industry: Computer Networking

Absolute security, no more breaches!

Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information. Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection! it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

Pros

One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both. it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches. Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield. through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

Cons

I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally. The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

Scott from SearchMaster Software

Much More Than Just Free Protection

AVG has given me solid protection for an affordable price, and makes it easy to manage my home systems through their export and import settings feature, which covers every part of the software. In using their unlimited devices license I am able to deploy Internet Security on ALL my home systems, and configure them all in just seconds by just importing my config file and signing into my account.

Pros

The PAID version of AVG is much improved over the free version, beyond the obvious expanded abilities. Since switching I've seen a significant decrease in memory and cpu usage without affecting the software's abilities, which is a huge PRO over performance draining AV softwares. Another big pro is how easy they've made it to temporarily pause protection for random amounts of time, and they've made it MUCH easier to add exclusions for folders AND files than previous years. The export/import settings feature is a HUGE time saver, especially if you are using their unlimited systems version on multiple PCs.

Cons

Even though switching to the paid version reduces system usage a good bit, I still consider AVG too resource intensive. However, the biggest con is that they still try to sneak in extra software on you. In my case, they snuck in a trial version of their AVG Tune Up despite the fact that I did a custom install and that program wasn't shown as being available.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Price. I caught a sale at NewEgg that was simply too good to resist!

Mariana from Corporación Venezolana de Mineria, S.A ; CVM

An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your office fre

This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zone

Pros

It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost. Protection to email and the web Protection for USB or any external recordable device Protection against hacker attacks Protection of privacy Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment. Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones Easy to install Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Cons

Can only be used at home, without commercial use Does not include a "Game Mode" (silent detection) Always show an ad to buy the professional version The toolbar uninstaller does not work, but reinstalls the add-on if it is removed manually. While it has regular updates, the paid version has more priority in downloading signatures for the latest viruses You can not analyze units in the network in the work area, you have to make each computer and that means time consumption for the operator that runs it.

Alexandru from Libra Internet Bank

Great antimalware technology product with the potential to be in the top 5

Great protection level, I would rank AVG IS in the top 10 antimalware solutions.

Pros

Greater than average detection rate. Low resources requirements and usage. Good-great user interface, intuitive placing of settings and enough granularity for entry and mid-level users.

Cons

It only crashed on very few occasions per 100 PCs, but when it did - it was catastrophic and the Windows systems did not boot and/or they were unrecoverable. Prices are a bit higher than expected with more capable solutions being priced lower or the same by the competiton.

easy to install and free protected Virus software!

Used AVG for years and will use it for many more..

Pros

AVG is one of the many FREE virus software. I use it personally and for my businesses. It is free, easy to use and keeps you well protected.

Cons

The only thing I have noticed about AVG over the years is that there are some popups upon startup sometimes which you cannot turn off as its informing you on your PC performance.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Norton was costly, and not reviewed as well as the FREE AVG

Iyad from iQ Production

Light on resources but Works!

Very Practical Alternative.

Pros

very efficient and effective against malware and viruses as I have been using this Antivirus for a long time. I like most the very light use of memory and resources compared to what I had before and yet it is the cheapest.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about this software.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

AVG performs better and faster and much cheaper.

Michael from Independent Filmmaker

I've used AVG Internet Security for many, many years and love it!

Keeps me safe. Does exactly what its supposed to do. I'd give this a 9 out of 10. The only reason they lose 1 point is because they like to solicit you to upgrade from the current package you have with them, which is just annoying. Otherwise they would have got a 10/10 from me!

Pros

I used to have McAfee but unfortunately it wasn't as effective as I had hoped. I do a lot of downloading and found my PC getting increasingly slower and slower until I discovered that my PC had been riddled with various malware + viruses. After reformatting my computer, I proceeded with AVG internet (recommended by a friend). It's been well over 5-7 years now that I've had AVG internet security and can proudly say that I've not once been infected with a virus. It really does a great job protecting you. I still download a lot (almost every day) and still, VIRUS FREE!! If you're on the fence about getting AVG, just do it. You really won't regret the decision. I know I haven't :)

Cons

The biggest con to AVG internet security is the annoying ads they run for you to purchase upgrades or extension software upgrades, such as AVG PC TuneUp. They ask me all the time if I want to fix my performance issues (which, I have none, by the way) and would honestly love it if they stopped soliciting me. I already have their software. Geez. Other than that--it does exactly what it's supposed to do: keep you protected.

Randall from TMC Technologies of WV

Industry: Defense & Space

Reliable, easy to set up and use!

AVG for business is a great antivirus solution that offers strong protection for the computers and network in your business. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Pros

Compared to its free version that hasn't been doing well versus its competitors, the business version indeed offers a powerful antivirus solution for your business machines. It actively scans for viruses on the network as you browse, download, extract archive files, or plug in external storage devices. I found that it is pretty lightweight running in the background and does not cause any slowdowns for our computers. The GUI is easy to use and very appealing, with nice colors and simple options to choose. But of course there are advanced options you can get to in the menus as well. For the common user in our office, we don't really need to worry about AVG, it runs in the background almost unnoticed and quietly protects you and your precious data from malicious software or attackers. The free version got annoying in that it was always up in your face with ads and updates, almost forcing you to pay for the full version. But once you do, I believe it is worth it.

Cons

Every now and then the software update notification will show up and that can be a bit of a nuisance as we are not allowed to manually perform updates ourselves, just the IT guys. I mentioned that this software does not cause any slowdowns, however if you were to have this on an older computer, then it seems to bog it down a little.

Nicolas Frichot from Nicolas Frichot Conférencier Professionnel

AVG internet Security: Secured Network Protection Via Link Scanning

My experience with AVG Internet Security is more than positive. Furthermore, it does not slows the computer, even during scans. It is for me, one of the best world-class security protections. I absolutely recommend if you are looking for a light but powerful internet security solutions.

Pros

The real-time protection that AVG Internet Security offers is impressive. This has kept our systems secured and even if an exploit is discovered, the database offers optimal protection thanks to the instant cloud updates. AVG Internet Security furthermore scans all links in the browser, preventing us even from entering malicious website.

Cons

AVG Internet Security usually generates false positive, especially when it comes to .exe files. I believe that this should be reviewed by the technicians, for softwares coming from reputable source.

Darren from A W Edwards Pty Limited

AVG anti virus

Since utilising AVG and AVG Free I have not had an issue with any malicious software on any of my multiple PC and family PCs. Which is quite a good outcome with teenage kids and downloaded games. Very happy to recognise and pass on our positive review.

Pros

AVG has been my go to product for anti virus for many years. Since utilising AVG and AVG Free I have not had an issue with any malicious software on any of my multiple PC and family PCs.

Cons

We have not experienced any negative effects with AVG, as such I have no items to add to the cons list.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Industry reviews and feedback from IT professionals recommended AVG. Very happy with the product.

christophere from vangogh get it

Avg has effectively protected longerthen most

Avg has been a part of my life for years when I was young and everything was handed down because I was broke avg was there for me protecting me when I needed it most thank you avg

Pros

I would have to say first thing that comes to mind is they have offered free protection and quality protection at that to people who lack fgd budget for many years. Yes there paid service is far more exquisite in the aspect that it has more bells and whistles but regardless they have not only cared about profits which is very respectable and that holds merit and says alot about there company. what that tells me is they care about the customer. Avg has real time protection with a very frequently updated data base that contains all the new Trojans, worms, malware, ransomware and more that could potentially harm you. They efficiently watch all the right things in all the right places to catch what is coming in and going out. The avg crew are masters of there craft and can do anything your macafee and Norton can do and more I give them 2 thumbs up I'd give them 3 but I'm il equipped.

Cons

Down sides to avg is that they offer so much in avg for free that they have probably affected there own sales so cheers to them for truely caring about the customer

Claudio Ulises from VENEZOLANA DE PROYECTOS INTEGRADOS VEPICA C.A.

AVG EFFECTIVE, detects and blocks all types of threats.

AVG ANTIVIRUS: of the three best security suites of the moment, you have on the computer when the program is in action. Without that we are talking about an excessive overload of the system, because its average of 3 seconds is precisely the average of the industry, the truth is that activities such as the opening of websites, installation of programs or document analysis take the AVG Antivirus much longer (3 seconds more than average, a very considerable figure for some users).

Pros

AVG is perfectly capable of protecting your computer from threats that persist online. It allows users to make customized installations, only the modules that they consider that they need and want to use frequently, the package integrates very well with the network functions of the Windows operating system. It allows you to make a group at home so you can share files and folders through the local network and also to work with the Windows platform applications. The Internet Security suite is ideal for offices. AVG is the protection you need while browsing the web and using its functions

Cons

Its most basic package is not complete enough, and when we move to the middle, Internet Security, the level of security it offers is still insufficient, although its analysis is very fast, the suite slows down the system more than other competitors

Joseric from Maynilad Water Services, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

Better safe than sorry online

Browse the Internet with no fear.. AVG is a reliable security blanket. Just don't be too pushy with downloading and running fishy stuff which AVG prompts you not to. :)

Pros

I switch between Linux and Windows often both at work and at home. With Linux, I'm pretty confident against viruses, malware, etc. But when I use Windows, that's when I get really worried given the past tech infections I've experienced. Luckily, now I am more confident in browsing the Internet and downloading files online. AVG is my security blanket! AVG has been my savior and I can attest to it simply by looking at the infected or malicious files it has caught and quarantined even before it can mess up my system. I sometimes double check for false positives but so far so good with AVG. I also feel that through the years that I have used AVG, their dev seemed to have optimized their code well (or maybe it's just my devices getting more power/ram). In any case, I find that running AVG in the background does not affect my PC performance.

Cons

I started with the Free Version (which does not come with firewall or VPN). If you need these extras, you will have to subscribe for a fee. I moved to paid and the extras are worth the peace of mind.

internet security with avg

Pros

in these days without internet security, we cant use the internet because lot of cyber attacks are waiting for us . you cant wait upto attack some softwares are doing well in this field .avg anti virus is good software to try and use.you can download it for free in playstore for mobile and also you can download it for pc.it worked very well in mobile i using this since last 5 years.an additional feature is junk cleaning in phone.i think this software popular in protecting internet security for your pc and mobiles. Finally, I like this software and i will recommend this.

Cons

I totally like this software but all internet security software doing same mistake not without avg internet security, that if you download some app or software some words are some content they can't find which is very useful to us and its telling antivirus?.i downloaded one app of my bank and everytime use internet message from bank avg says its mallware .sometimes these softwares are not finding whioch is mallware and which is safe messages or safe content., times they will block good reputed websites also.my suggestion to these softwares you update your scanning cotents and add more contents into it

Paul from Enreach

AVG Internet Security, reliable and easy to install

AVG is a stable approach to a simple internet security level, installed at the users client. Although the CPU usage is heavier on older laptops, pricewise it's one of the best options in the market.

Pros

Time to install and rollout is simple and well structured together. Overall resource usage is low, and has enough functions to automate on a user level, different kind of scans and frequencies. Overall a solid scanner, with frequent updates

Cons

Doesn't block plugins automated. Overall heavier in CPU use during checks than direct competitors. Some bloatware on user level

Price and quality

Forget your boxed anti-virus, this will do the trick

I have used AVG since 2012. My switch was through a friend that recommended it to me after many veined attempts at using expensive anti-virus software ended in corrupted computers. Not only do we use it at work, but I use it on my personal computers as well. It is a practical program that is good at what it does. Aside from the occasional pop-ups, you forget it is doing its job until it blocks the malicious activity it is intended to inhibit. It gives you a welcoming message when it has quarantined the problem so you can get back to your regular activities. This Anti-Virus will have you saying "Thanks AVG!" with a smile rather than sarcasm.

Pros

AVG is an extremely cost effective solution for your Anti-Virus needs. It is simple, can be free, and it works. We use it on all of our computers.

Cons

AVG does like to pop-up frequently in the corner of your screen to let you know of updates and promotions. This is nothing more than a bit of a nuisance. However, you do need to be careful when exiting out of the notifications. I have on more than one occasion accidentally selected "yes" to a notification that wants to download AVG's Secure browser. For some, they may like it; I however I do not like to stray from Chrome. Unfortunately this feature does not just install the secure browser but sets it as your default as well.

Peter from Evansville-Vanderburgh School Corporation

A non-intrusive antivirus software that doesn't bog down your PC

Teachers often use their laptops for numerous processes simultaneously, so AVG's ability to run in the background is crucial. It doesn't bog down the computer speeds at work like some programs (e.g., McAfee and Norton from previous experience). Our company was pleased with the program when we used it, though it's no longer in use. I still maintain a personal subscription because it works well on my personal PC at home. I believe the program does an excellent job keeping viruses and other threats off your computer, but be aware that the program is parceled out into multiple pieces that each have a cost.

Pros

First, AVG runs in the background and rarely interferes with computer process or slows down our computers. Second, the company offers a robust free trial of their product. Third, after several years of use I believe it does an excellent job catching potential threats in real time and alerting you. I've never suffered any PC issues since installing AVG.

Cons

AVG Internet Security is almost more of a suite of programs than a single program. They constantly try to up-sell you another feature like TuneUp for your PC, etc. They even end their normal virus scans by telling you that your computer suffers from slowdown, but you can't fix that issue unless you purchase another piece of the program.

Alvaro from Maynilad Water Services, Inc.

Industry: Utilities

AVG is fast and reliable!

Internet Security has never been more necessary in this millennial / digital age. AVG gives me the confidence in using my PC for internet research, downloading of files, and just about anything that may seem scary to infect my computer. False positives come very very rarely for me. Good threat detection and easy on my hardware. AVG Free is good enough, but go for the paid one if you need extra coverage and support!

Pros

I was first introduced to AVG back in college. It was the AV of choice for the entire university deployment. I was then part of the technical support team for the implementation. I find AVG to be fast and does not take a toll on system resources (e.g., others are memory hogs). I also like the interface which is intuitive and easy to operate. Back then, I found it easy to teach the (older) end-users. The updates come in regularly, and up-to-speed whenever new threats come about. It has good detection. I compared it with other more popular antivirus software, and it's detection is almost similar, if not more comprehensive.

Cons

AVG performs best with the basic protection.. other AV's have come up with extra features and better malware protection... something worth improving on for AVG to stay on top.

Very strong and powerful antivirus software

I like it most for best internet working free from several viruses.

Pros

Way of capturing viruses and scanning technology

Cons

It's multiple functions and tools for different types of viruses

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Because it is more secured in comparison of both .

Good and Light Anti-Virus

Overall, I am happy with AVG Antivirus. It is the first ever anti-virus I used on all of my computers.

Pros

AVG Business Edition is one of the most popular anti-virus in the market. This belongs to my top 3 for anti-virus softwares. It is light on resources (CPU and RAM usage) and easy to use. One of things that is important to me is being able to add a program or a folder to their exclusion list so the anti-virus will skip scanning that program or software and with AVG it's very easy to do it.

Cons

Pricing and virus detection. Other softwares beat their pricing while having a better virus detection and features.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Light on resources, easy to use and has better features.

Steven from Automotive

Easy to Use Free AV

I really love this product. It's really the best AV out there, and it's free.

Pros

This Anti-Virus software is very reliable for being free. It not only protects and scans, it also fixes any errors it finds. You can quarantine any virus definitions and download them from an updated database. It has clean disk, fix errors, scan for viruses, and firewall. A very good tool for your protection.

Cons

To be honest I wouldn't change a thing about this software. There are so man others out there that do less but charge an exponential amount of money to use. Want protection for free, go with AVG.

Dilushi from Ayurveda teaching hospital borella

Lifesaver

Few years go when I was in university my friend gave me his USB driver. And I came back to my home and plug it to my pc and i open it and save some kind of educational stuff to my pc and I turn it off. And the next day I turn on my pc and on my desktop their is only shortcuts.on that day I lost my all the documents ,photos and everything which were in pc. So ater that incident I used my lifesaver AVG and now I don’t worry about my stuff in pc because I have more than two year experience by using AVG antivirus sowtware and I highly recommended AVG to the person who had bad experience like me.

Pros

AVG is the best antivirus software and the person who would like to have a peaceful mind should have AVG. Because if we already have this software we don’t have to worry about viruses specially we can download anything from internet like documents,files , software andalso plug USB devices without fear. Andalso it proctect us from hackers. So that’s why I called AVG Is my LIFESAVER. Another thing is AVG is not only for pc it also give protection to our phones.(I already downloaded AVG through play store)

Cons

Occasionally appears on my desktop,a remider to upgrade software , try free trail like this kind of things.

Elyse from Holy Cross Bookstore

The Very Best in Keeping You (and Your Company Info) Safe

With AVG, I can go about my work and personal web use with peace of mind: I know that no matter who's out there, trying to get my information, AVG has got my back. I love that once you set it up, you never have to think about it again. It's how internet security should be.

Pros

I used to be one of those people who didn't have any security protocols set up on my computers, not even at work. I naively thought I was safe because I never spent any time on "suspicious" websites--but oh, how wrong I was! Luckily, my tech-savvy husband discovered this and remedied it simply: with AVG Internet Security. I loved that with one click, I was set and safe for a year--no monthly subscriptions, no hassle.

Cons

If I were just using my computer for personal use (email, online shopping, etc.), I might have a hard time justifying using anything but the free version. It's robust and has pretty much all the features you might need (scans, email attachment checks, etc.) . Since I use the same laptop at home and at work now, however, it's worth the extra money for me. I don't want to risk company information getting exposed (or company equipment ruined).

David from Non-Profit Organization Management

Good value for the money

By using AVG Internet Security on our computers, we receive a strong level of protection. Having a software package that offers features such as firewall and real-time protection allows us to focus more on our work and less on internet security issues.

Pros

The AVG Internet Security software is used on all of our computers in the office and overall we have found it to be a very effective program to keep our computers safe and enjoy a high level of protection. AVG offers good firewall protection and also real-time protection which makes using the internet more safe and secure. I would also add that is fairly easy to set up on a new computer and does not require an IT person to install . Also, AVG does not seem to have a negative effect on any our computer's performance as a result of having it installed which is a plus.

Cons

Overall it's a great product but some of the quirks would be receiving alerts that are not always accurate in between scans and this can cause unnecessary concern. Also, some of the features duplicate already available protection in the existing Windows Security software.

Patrizia from Patrizia Gacioppo

Useful antivirus, widely customizable and affordable

I had some problems with different free antiviruses, such as low efficacy against new viruses and uninstallation difficulties. Then I decided to try AVG and now I can finally sleep peacefully.

Pros

AVG is a great antivirus, available two versions: basic protection (freemium) and full protection. For private use, I installed the basic version on my personal computer and smartphone, because it admirably meets my security needs. Indeed, it offers effective computer and web/email protection. Surely, the basic version has some gaps that need to be filled for business use. Indeed, only the full option ensures the protection of your personal and payment from viruses and hacker attacks. You can easily set your preferences for each protection field, meaning that you can choose how strong the protection should be and you can also schedule virus check, computer scan, and updates.

Cons

AVG might slow down your devices, so if your computer is not powerful enough, before installing AVG check how much resources it requires and evaluates if it is the best choice for your needs.

Nathan from London Health Sciences Centre

The Antivirus that works against viruses and not your PC.

Pros

What I like the most about AVG is that it actually works against viruses and not your PC. Should it not otherwise, it is fairly easy to navigate through the program and create exceptions for the programs that AVG wrongfully blocks. I have used many antivirus programs throughout the years and many of them always conflicted with other programs I use, my internet, or did too much more than simply keep viruses out of my PC. AVG gets the job done, provides you with options on how, and gives you the stats on what's going on. Their easy-to-navigate user interface makes problems that occasionally arise easily solvable, compared to most other programs out there.

Cons

What I like the least does not have to do with the software itself, but with it's advertising. More often than not, I will occasionally get a pop-up on my desktop pushing for me to upgrade my AVG, start a free trial, and other things of the sort. Though I do not mind this kind of popup once in a while, AVG does it quite often, but it can be easily overlooked.

Jonathan from Elite Technologies

Avg internet security review

My overall experience with AVG security is completely superb! There isn’t enough room for me to elaborate on this, my suggestion is just try it out and you will see it is very very good software for the money!

Pros

There are many pro that make this program worth purchasing and the main thing is that it is available for every platform that you run on your system. You get the easy maintenance and up keep and top notch security with this product and I am at ease when I have avg security on my business computer and server systems.

Cons

I have no cons to report on this awesome software! Keep it up AVG!

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Mainly the cost effectiveness of implementing the software and the superior security the software offers.

AVG is the most effective Internet Security software

I have been using AVG for many years in order to protect both my own personal computer and my smartphone from unwanted viruses that can irreversibly damage my devices.

Pros

Out of all antivirus software I can assure that AVG does the best job at protecting my computer from viruses and the damage that they can cause. The best part of using AVG is that it not only protects your computer but also has a feature that checks all the web pages that you enter and all the emails that you receive in order to detect any kind of viruses. AVG also protects the computer from any external souses those being USB devices or CD/DVDs. If the virus corrupts any file AVG has a way of recovering it which is very helpful feature. The system also works on smartphones, thus any device can be protected from unwanted viruses. The software can be easily downloaded and installed thus any person can use it.

Cons

Even though the free version of the software constantly updates to adopt to new virus types the paid version still does a better job of detecting dangerous files.

Brandon from gShift

Antivirus solution with it all

AVG is my go to for antivirus protection on my PC. It works well with automated scans and up to date virus protection. Additional features like VPN, PC cleaning and firewall are a welcomed addition to my PC.

Pros

AVG has a number of extra tools in their suite which makes it a great addition to the security tool belt for my PC. Including PC scrubbing which helps deep clean the computer of junk.

Cons

As with most antivirus software constant reminders to upgrade or add this or that is always annoying. I did snag it on sale so keep an eye out.

Angela from Virginia Commonwealth University

Solid Security for little to no cost

AVG has been a reliable tool throughout the years. I highly recommend this as a great software if you never want to have to touch it or see it pop up. It is silent, and efficient.

Pros

This has been my security option on my PC for as long as I can remember now. Back in my teens, I remember being told by my more computer savvy friends that this was the best option on the market for the cost. At the time, it cost me nothing! After over a year of positive results, I decided to continue my use and purchased the software after my trail expired. I still use it on my old laptops, which I have never run into any security issues. It is easy to navigate when you need to add exceptions to your safety lists, and it updates without you having to prompt it.

Cons

I don't have much negative to say about this software. It sits in the background and its job well. I guess if I am splitting hairs, I would prefer the interface for this software be a bit more user friendly. I sometimes would run into a bit of frustration when attempting to find a site I had previously blocked.

Kevin from SWA

Feeling Safe With AVG

Overall I love it and trust all my computers to AVG to stay safe.

Pros

I find AVG has a pretty comprehensive set of tools to keep my computers clean and safe. Update are regular and overall the software is quite simple to use. It is a great combination of power and ease.

Cons

Sometimes the software seems a bit back end heavy in terms of CPU usage. I am not qualified to say that as a fact but only as a thought. However, it is a worthwhile trade-off for power and simplicity.

Reasons for Choosing AVG Internet Security Business Edition

Ease of use and comprehensive tools.

Jerry from Custom Rubber Corp

Industry: Plastics

AVG

My experience with this product has been for the most part really good. I do not recall a bad experience with AVG. I would recommend it to others.

Pros

This is a very user friendly software. Many of the devices I use have the free version on it. The free version does not push the sale of the premium product. Although I do have a couple of devices with the premium package.

Cons

The software want to check out system status more than I believe is required. And some of the functions seam to take a long time. But it always finishes. It does not freeze up like other similar products.

Christine from RAINELLE MEDICAL CENTER

Industry: Mental Health Care

AVG is great

AVG Internet Security gives me peace of mind. First of all, it's free, unless you choose to upgrade! I use the free version on all of my personal devices. I love that I don't have to spend a lot of money to keep my devices safe. AVG Internet Security is easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to keep their devices secure and safe at little to no cost.

Pros

What i like most about AVG Internet Security is that they offer a free version.

Cons

The only con that comes to mind is the rate of speed for scans. They are pretty slow.

Kim from Kim's daycare

Industry: Individual & Family Services

AVG internet security ☆☆☆☆☆

I have had a positive experience with AVG security. Easy to use . Great value. I have yet to experience security issues. Win win

Pros

AVG internet security is a good functional app. For android users. It is free with optional paid addons. Free installation with Google play

Cons

AVG internet security on google play is compatible with android. The free app and free security was enough to secure my information. I never needed the paid addons so its free

Autumn from Supermarket

Industry: Supermarkets

My favorite virus protection!

Overall, I enjoy using this product.It does a fabulous job scanning my computer and I haven't had any issues with viruses and such.The only downside is that it does make other programs run slow when scanning; so I wold suggest running it at a time you are not using the computer.

Pros

It scans the computer quickly and thoroughly Free trial can do almost everything the full version can. Easy navigation, can turn it on and off as needed.

Cons

Slows your computer down when its running; I suggest running it at a time when you are not using the computer.

DAVID from ISOBOLO

AVG - Protecting me from the bad stuff...

Excellent. I got my first computer virus in 1991, and have been dealing with the scum for decades. Thank you AVG for helping me keep the "bad stuff" out and not crippling my computer at the same time.

Pros

Ease of use and System Resources. AVG is a seamless internet security suite that doesn't hog memory like other more advertised security suites.

Cons

Continual updates are a necessity of anti-virus software. I just needed to set the update schedule and it made the updates much more seamless.

Saved my life many times..

It took care of all the security related issues and we didn't had to worry anymore. This is a must have product.

Pros

AVG is one of the best anti virus guards I've used so far. It has many features and the UI are very user friendly and very easy to set up. I've never faced any issues like virus , spam , malware because it worked super well.

Cons

Nothing to say on this. I've loved every feature of it. Of cause all the features are not in free version. once you paid it, you don't have to worry any more.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,730 reviews