Browse Avira Antivirus for Small Business Reviews

Admin & Client Friendly

Antivirus protection for my staff's computers which are customer facing. we take customers hard drives, flash drives and other storage devices to either pull information or add information and as such opens our systems to threats.

Pros

The ability to scan and use the results to reference the database of threats, look for potential fixes and have this done in a timely manner is great.

Cons

The ability to work properly with varying firewalls and network security tools.... there needs to be more focus in integrated use.

Reasons for Choosing Avira Antivirus for Small Business

There were many features but primarily, the price and ease of use for my employees.

Acha from Tech-Republik

Industry: Computer Hardware

Affordable and effective

Pros

This antivirus does not make my computer slow during scanning and it is very responsive

Cons

It take very long time to scan and lack some important features like VPN

Reasons for Switching to Avira Antivirus for Small Business

The trial version was so slow nad make my computer lag and I did not like the virtual voice it makes

Sushil from Information Technology and Services

Protection Designed for Small Organization

Overall Avira gives what it promises, Sometimes it is not a complete security system for PCs. Sometimes Avira is not able to detect viruses from a file, this results in any PC formatting and reinstall the operating system.

Pros

Avira Antivirus is specially designed for a small-sized organization that protects systems from threats. It scans every file for viruses, Trojans etc. It has its own cloud-based intelligence for scanning threats.

Cons

It can not completely detect or clean all kind of viruses from files. Sometimes other antiviruses can able to detect viruses on that file that is already scanned by Avira.

Miguel from Ccss

la sombrilla es sinónimo de éxito

muy contento con la manera en que este software funciona

Pros

de larga de data de uso, super confiable, de las mejores opciones que conozco para la proteccion ante ataques y malware

Cons

con el tiempo y su fama se ha incrementado mucho el precio, sin ver un cambio importante en sus funciones

Carlos from Creatrix

Industry: Computer Hardware

Avira for Small Bussines

Software complies with basic protection features, will need to verify its capability working with zero day threats and ransomware attacks.

Pros

Easy to install and very intuitive interface, process completes in very little time, doesn´t seem to consume to much computer resources.

Cons

The update feature requires a little work, options for ransomeware would be a plus.

Walter from Pro-W Intnl

Industry: International Trade and Development

Extremely difficult to remove

Subscribed to another Antivirus program that was better rated and less expensive than Avira so I tried to remove it from 3 computers. Unfortunately it was a horrible experience. As soon as I would let my very trusted software removal program delete Avira, it would automatically reinstall itself. I had to remove and shut down my computers at least 3 times before my uninstaller program finally somehow removed all traces of Avira. The next day, I get an email from Avira offering a 20% discount to reinstall the program. Never again will I go through this aggravation

Pros

It works well and have used it for many years. The program is easy to use and is quite comprehensive.

Cons

Extremely difficult to remove the program from any computer once it's installed. I used a very well known and very reliable program that uninstalls just about any software (including those of dominant software developers), but the Avira program just kept reinstalling itself over and over again after the uninstalls.

Avira provides best data security package

It works well, keep your device free of viruses and malware. Its premium version is a little bit expensive but your device security from viruses is more important than cost.

Pros

When we talk about viruses and malware handling, there are a lot of antivirus packages, which look after your device. Avira is one of them, which always protects your precious data from infection. your device will run smoothly as infectious files will be removed through this handy tool. I have personally experienced some antivirus software, which slows down your device but not in the case of Avira. You always feel better and comfortable with this tool, because it will work quietly and does not decelerate your speed of work by making your device slow.

Cons

Beware of your important files and keep them back up always, otherwise, if infected, this antivirus will remove them and clean your device so your important data will be lost. Complete data security package is available in the premium version, not in the free version. It means for the complete security of your device, you will have to pay its cost.

Ravindu from University of Moratuwa

Industry: Textiles

Protect your PC with Avira

In my experience Avira is the best antivirus software for any kind of threats. It is really simple and updates come constantly.

Pros

Avira is my favorite antivirus software because it has very simple interface and high security level to my devices. It has an ability to identify many types of malwares and other threats, also We can use it both on Windows and Android devices. Avira does not take much more RAM, Because of that my laptop and smartphone run very smoothly.

Cons

Well, sometimes it takes much more time to run software when we turned on laptop, also it removes some programs as dangerous but really there are no any dangerous files, at that time we have to give permission manually to run those programs.

kiran from Kalmane Trading Pvt LTd

Good protection for a small organization

Good app for a small organization who does not require high security.

Pros

Easy to Configure and use. Database updates is frequent and very good. Less memory consumption and scans fast. Catches malicious traffic on the endpoint's network ports. Protection works well in offline mode or without updates. Value for money.

Cons

Zero day attack protection could be improved by using some AI based detection of malicious activity both on the network and while monitoring files, to prevent ransomware damage. Gets incompatible if with other security applications.

Daniel from No one

Functional app

During the time of use it was a good tool, limited in certain aspects but it fulfills its main function, it was not difficult to configure it and start its functions.

Pros

It complies with the standards of protection against most viruses. A good option for small businesses.

Cons

Despite protecting against various viruses, this app is still weak against malicious viruses that are more difficult to avoid. There are some websites and apps with which they are not compatible, which creates access problems and annoyance.

Abraham from Rishavena Home Health Care

Resolute options for any small business

Pros

I chose Avira for my small business after reading the reviews posted online and on this very site, Software Advice, and I could not be happier with my decision. I feel confident in the security of my files and sensitive client information with Avira and all of its tools at my disposal. I could not ask for a better value or service in today's era of for cyber security.

Cons

The only con I have for Avira Business Security Suite is the customer support system. I had an issue setting up the program on one of our workstations and it took over a half an hour to get someone on the phone who could actually help me.

Marco from Mlegate

Avira antivirus is useful

Pros

Avira Antivirus performs well, and is certified on all systems from Windows to Linux. The good thing is that it has features that go beyond quarantine, that is, a configuration in which suspicious files are blocked and separated before they cause problems on the device. In addition to allowing users to choose which files they want to quarantine

Cons

With an option, choose the Avira Prime version, as it offers security and privacy protection in the same package, replacing our old corporate antivirus solution.

Sonu from Cashbig

Complete solution pack

The experience was good untill It started showing popup. Overall Virus protection is good. vpn is good I like Gaming Mode also. So no hate comments

Pros

Avira Antivirus is the Complete pack of all antivirus related security. It comes with antivirus, firewell and VPN too. The thing i like most is it's VPN which connects you to proxy server in seconds and unblock all the blocked site. Using it since college

Cons

The Ads popup. I hate even for purchased version they keep showing ads and you can't disable it. That's why I switched to norton later

Timothy from Bob Hamilton Plumbing

I feel as though it is is a very affordable solution to secure our systems while at work.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and use the different features that are offered. I like that it runs unobtrusively in the background.

Cons

I don't always understand exactly what information it is looking at and what to with the some the reports when it finished running.

Randall from TMC Technologies of WV

Industry: Defense & Space

One of the best free virus protection out there

Pros

Avira is a very lightweight yet powerful antivirus programs out there, not to mention that it's free. I've used this on my laptop and it protected me well. I discovered it when I was searching for low cost options and Avira showed up as one of the best ones out there. I've never had any issues with it, and it had actually flagged malicious files a few times so I know it works. It doesn't hog up resources on the system, hence I opted to use this on one of my weaker machines. It has an easy to use interface and is visually appealing.

Cons

You probably get what you pay for. Although Avira is great for what it does, it may not be as great as some of the more popular software. The free version of the tool has ads that in my opinion popup frequently enough to be annoying, but the paid version gets rid of that.

Ovadias from Consejo Federal de Gobierno

They installed it in my work to eliminate viruses

The benefits are many among which are to be a free software has options for quarantine, deletion, deny access ... and more clearly than many antivirus for example the avas and panda.It is easy to use therefore takes little time in use it consumes few resources of the team with which I can install more than one antivirus.

Pros

The software is easy to use, it protects a large amount of viruses, the scanning time is very fast and it does not slow down the computer. It scans the memories and pendrive very well and is one of the best on the market. Besides being free, we only have to download it from the internet

Cons

In my experience I can say that it has given me some problems with the Crow browser and it does not have a good support, that is, online help to solve them. As for email I can say that it is not very efficient since you have to download the files so that they can be analyzed, I have installed on my personal computer the antivirus and avira avas and there are some infected files from the email that Avira did not detect and the avas si

Great antivirus, but much popups

Overall it is a valid tool for PC protection, at least for normal use. I personally have never had problems even if I use the free version so I recommend it.

Pros

Avira's performance is quite high. is a free software with a free version but it is very clear, simple to use and with a graphics pretty nice (basic) but could do better. threat analysis is quick and allows you to use other applications simultaneously (not too many, otherwise it goes crazy). I installed it on my personal computer and I never had any problems with viruses.the paid version offers more complete protection and the best thing is that pop-up ads disappear.

Cons

I can not say that avira has flaws. now I use the free version and I like it. if there were no popups it would be better, but it is the price to pay to take advantage of the free version.

Abhishek from PGIMER

Industry: Law Practice

Product that can be used as Body Guard

Since 5 years, I am using this software. My trust towards avira is unblemished. Even I recommend all my colleagues to install the same. Avira act as a body guard of my computer system.

Pros

First thing, I like most in avira antivirus is it's interface. It looks really cool. So far as the working of the software is concerned, it is easy to install and operate. The speed of the product is also ultimate. While installing any software or download anything from the website, it scan & catches the bugs/viruses and clean the same within few second. My system also boots up with the help of same.

Cons

Price of the product - The Price of the avira antivirus is slightly high. Therefore, this product is not compatible for daily users. If the same services will provide with less costs, then it becomes the most accepted antivirus in the world.

Avira: my system saviour

Pros

I have used many antiviruses but the main thing i like about this antivirus is its very light and doesnot affects systems speed much as compared to other antiviruses also it provides you the easiest user interface due to which everyone can use it easily and the main thing this provides your system from trojans and malwares which is the most important of all.

Cons

I dont thing avira has much cons the only cons i found are it doesnot secure your system fully untill you but its premium version and if you use its free version many pop'ups come which again affect your systems speed.

Amazing Security Software to Protect your Own PC!!!

overall it's effective anti-virus for the users that who are looking to get more accurate output from that software.

Pros

I am using that in Avira in since 2 years. It is a very good Antivirus because it avoid viruses from my pc and there is the real-time protection to my pc. Avira is low weight software that can be run smoothly in pc without getting pc slowdowns. I can recommend that software with good user experience.

Cons

Always There are the free version and paid version also, but the thing is in free version it will gain some risk for the pc because some virus won't be identified

JOHAN ANDRES from PUNTO DE PAGO SAS

THE BEST TO PROTECT YOUR PC

IN GENERAL THE EXPERIENCE IS GOOD BUT IF I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THIS COMMENT IN MIND TO IMPROVE THIS APPLICATION

Pros

THE BEST OF THIS SOFTWARE IS THE EASY TO CONFIGURE, CREATE RESTRICTIONS AND VALIDATE THE BAUL IN GENERAL ALMOST PERFECT

Cons

IN REALIZING WHAT I DO NOT LIKE THIS APPLICATION IS THAT I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MANIPULATE IT IN THE TEAMS OF THE CUSTOMERS THAT ARE LOCATED WITHIN THE COMPANY WHERE THIS LABORO TAKES THE APPLICATION DESIGNED FOR THE COMPANY WHERE I WORK AS A THREAT TO THE EQUIPMENT AND IN OCATIONS THIS DISGUISES A LITTLE TO OUR CLIENTS.

JAMES from MEDIA MAX NETWORK LIMITED

Industry: Broadcast Media

It is a good Antivirus for home use

It gives maximum security to all my files in the PC.

Pros

I have been using this software since I was in college. I like the free version which has been protecting my files from viruses. The free version is mostly used by students and small traders. It is easy to install in my computer where it runs underground detecting any potential harm. I like how the developers keep on updating this software for more advanced functionalities.

Cons

It leads to slow running of the computer when am doing a full scan.

Manik from OATI

Body guard

I am using it from so many years, even i recommend this to my friends and colleagues. It works as a bodyguard for my system.

Pros

It is very easy to install and operate it, its speed is also very good. While downloading something it automatically catches the bug and clean it with in seconds. It ptotects your system from most harmful trojans and malwares that is its best feature.

Cons

If you will not buy its premium version, you cant protect your system fully. Manu pop up may comes some time that may slower down your system's speed.

Deep from OATI

It is one of the best free antivirus in the market.

Pros

Avira anti virus is one of the best free antivirus in the market. It is very light and customer friendly software which does not consume much of memory. It has very good deep file scan and threat detection feature. One of key feature is it does not show pop-up when gamer mode is on and once the video is off then it again continue its search for threats.

Cons

Only big disadvantage is because it is free therefore advertising pop-up keeps on coming and which may slow down of system.

Laura from Orquesta Nevada Show

Is the antivirus than i´ve been using for the last two years

I have all my music safe

Pros

Avira is an antivirus that has worked very well for me. It is always updated and informs you about the latest viruses that have appeared. It does not reduce the speed of the computer, which is very good and you can program the software to perform automatic cleanings of the computer

Cons

The free version has a dangerous disadvantage: it does not identify all the viruses and that puts your computer at risk. If you want better performance, you must purchase the paid version

Ajmal from The Barkat Foundation

Perfect Security

Pros

I love the Avira Antivirus and using it for more than 4 years as my PC safeguard. The prominent feature is it do not hibernate or deadlock PC. It so light but deep in scanning and tight in security. It keeps my PC free of any antiviruses and also provide best scanning and fixing features. It is recommended for everyone.

Cons

To enjoy Avira Antivirus, you need to have a PC with at least 2GB RAM and 2GB Hard drive free space for installation.

Patrizia from Patrizia Gacioppo

Safe and sound under the umbrella.

Pros

I have used Avira for a long time to protect my personal computer from viruses. It has always worked well and, most of all, it never created any compatibility problem. Indeed, it doesn’t require any particular system prerequisites or resources and it is lightweight. It is enough effective and powerful for a common use of the computer. Other pros? It is free and easy to install and set up.

Cons

Avira might be unsuitable for those who need strong real-time protection. Indeed, it is not as strong as other real-time detection systems, especially if you’re using the free version of Avira.

A must have app

Very satisfied and very likely to recommend

Pros

Everyone should have antivirus to their phones, laptops or computers. It will really protect your files and Avira is very recommendable. It really function well, it really clean and filter all unwanted and untrusted bugs. It will clean your phones memory at the same time it will protect your file. It really a must have app to everyone!

Cons

I like all in avira, it simplicity and everything. Goodjob!

It consumes few resources and has a high percentage of virus detection. In my opinion, the best free

It is a basic but complete protector, it protects your computer does not take up much space, the best thing about Avira is that it has a free version and it facilitates the security of your personal computer.

Pros

It has very high levels of detection, few false positives, it is fast and consumes few resources. It keeps your personal computer without problems, it is free for all the public.

Cons

the problem is that it generates a series of propaganda windows when one is not a "payment" user

Free Antivirus That Actually Works

Pros

It's free and unlike other "free antivirus" software, it actually works and isn't malware in and of itself. I've been using Avira on its own for 5+ years and I've never had any issues. When I have accidentally downloaded malware, Avira has always quarantined and removed it.

Cons

I don't really have any cons for this. Sometimes I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing with the settings so I suppose they could integrate more help features.

Guillermo from Eastern University

High levels of security against threats

Pros

- The protection in real time and the high capacity of detection of threats to the files are their best feature at the time of using it. - Low consumption needed in resources. - Presents an easy-to-use interface to detect problems. - Handles a large number of languages.

Cons

- There are some compatibility problems with some versions of operating systems. - Lack of updating the support that the company presents to users.

Yusuf from Leadership Public Schools

Fastest and cheapest antivirus that has all you need

Pros

The antivirus program works seamlessly great in the background, does not use much of energy or RAM, you barely notice it is there. If you have the free version, it is quite well to catch many dangerous attacks but not all. If you have the paid version, that gets you everything you need. It also has other programs like password protection etc.

Cons

Although free version comes with a bundle, all is not needed. However, the more protection you have the better I believe. It also protects your mobiles devices but it uses lots of energy depending on the device you have.

Ajesh from Student

Free antivirus

I would say overall it's a great package as an antivirus which is free works almost good with updates and less use of resources, so it's good to have one, better than nothing.so if you don't have any antivirus and you are broke on budget then have this until you can afford one.

Pros

The main advantages are: 1. It's easy to install and use. 2. It's a free software. 3. It works in low end computers. 4. Does not use much RAM and hard disk space 5. You can even turn off and use it. 6. Great for students who doesn't earn money. 7. Even though it's free it gives updates to increase the firewall

Cons

The main disadvantages are: 1. It doesn't catch up all the viruses 2. The updates are not regular 3. Not as better as the top one's in the market 4. Support is bad.

ERIKA from MSC

Industry: Maritime

Most complete security package on the market

Safe and reliable, complete, unlimited access and 24/7 support. Protects online browsing, shopping and payments.

Pros

Security on all devices, with a great combination of antivirus and updater, internet access and online shopping with greater security

Cons

Only available for Windows 7 and later. So the customer needs to update their operating system to use the tool but I believe that users would hardly be with old systems

Probably Best Free Antivirus Software

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is free. But because it's free does not mean that it is not effective in, for example, scanning my computer's file. It in fact does a very good job at this, so good so that I have sticked with this software for a long time.

Cons

Some features that should be considered basic, which therefore should be free, are not free at all.

The best Antivirus software out there

Pros

This software was easy to setup and configure. It seems to have the best detection record of any other program I have used. I find that it is disabled by malware much less that more popular antivirus programs.

Cons

I don't really have a dislike about this software. I can say that the occasional false positive for viruses happens but I don't think it is anymore than any other program.

Eloise from Freelamcer

Great insurance for a little association

Avira Antivirus Server gives a decent and solid method of getting shielded from infection and other comparable malwares. Avira is generally associated with the Avira Rescue CD usage, so it very well may be somewhat confounding for homegrown clients on the best way to utilize such element appropriately. I can say for a fact that Avira gives a decent assurance when I had utilized just the free programming to execute a regularly examine each month in my PC and eliminate any vindictive danger. This product is one that I feel sufficient certainty to utilize again in my PC because of the steady outcomes and efficience for PC information.

Pros

It simple distinguishes infections and it refreshes regularly. I like that it doesn't involve the entirety of my memory on the PC. Indeed, even the free form is great. Be that as it may, I generally update as the cost is alright and not very costly great worth.

Cons

I don't care for the inbuilt VPN. It would be alright if it very well may be a decent quality VPN however it is delayed to the point that locales take ages to open particularly when you travel. The auto-update work from records on your PC neutralizes with Microsoft refreshes.

Thehani from Civil & Structural Engineering Consultants pvt Ltd

Industry: Civil Engineering

Avira protects you from all the viruses

Avira is installed on office computers to protect both documents and servers from vireses and other attacks.

Pros

1. Avira is fast. 2. Avira has a free version for trial. 3. Avira doesn't slow down your work. 4. Avira protects you from all the viruses, malware, trojans and other harmful stuff. 5. Avira gives you freedom.

Cons

1. No regular updates. 2. Can freeze here and there. That's it.

Avira Antivirus Server

It is a unique innovation, I’ve experienced real-time protection from threats and cyber attacks, enabling a smooth server operation.

Pros

It possesses a strong antivirus engine that safeguards your data and information from millions of threats and constant cyber attacks. Avira Antivirus Sever carefully scrutinizes your server and processes, providing you with the most robust protection.

Cons

It’s really cool, despite the fact that you can encounter some interruptions when on a free subscription. I can only hope Avira adds more features and resources.

Pedro from UCV

Avira server protects all desktop and laptop computers from administrative offices in the UCV

Daily protection of all UCV desktop and laptop computers which helps to protect all the information of malicious programs on the internet.

Pros

That avira updates all the virus protection add-ons of my laptop daily and of the desktops of the offices of the ucv

Cons

that the level of protection decreases if the license is not renewed on time and do not give permission for additional preventive update

Brian from Holy Cross Catholic Church

I Use Avira

Pros

After using Avira software at my place of business, I also bought Avira Pro for my home PC and related electronics. I have had no issues with viruses for a long time, and not at all since installing the Avira software. Avira Pro has many great products within the suite of applications. Using Avira I can keep my PC optimized and running at its most efficient speed.

Cons

The one thing I would like to see less of is the pop ups to use the software that sometimes jump up a little too frequently.

Matheus from RedeHost Internet LTDA

Efficient Anti Virus Tool

Avira is pretty good tool that helped me alot these year, live scan and file scan saved me a few times from getting a randon virus. No problems at all

Pros

Very efficient tool Easy to configure Good features, some not needed but usefull if u know what u are doing

Cons

its a bit memory and cpu consuming during scams but thats ok, after all u are looking for some shit in thousands of files.

Andreea Laura from Touch Media 360

A light app that keeps you safe from virus that can erase all your work.

I've used the app on my home computer and I'm used to download many things online to create new designs and videos. On new sites, there's no way to know if everything is safe and Avira is helpful to get rid of such issues because it notifies you in advance if the source is suspect. It really does what it says and you don't wake up when you have to work that your computer does not work.

Pros

It is easy to install. It is a light app (does not take much of memory of your computer) and it is better than the windows antivirus.

Cons

The interface of the application is not easy to understand.

mandeep from OATI

Avira Antivirus Server provides great security to my PC.Protecting my machine since 2016

Pros

it is easy to use and configure.Scans the PC quickly and detects all the viruses effectively.It is lightweight and consumes less resources.it has larger database than other antivirus.

Cons

sometimes it detects the .exe files as virus.Once in a while it slows down the system.Free version doesn't identifies all the viruses thus put your PC at risk.

FELIPE from consejo federal de Gobierno

Lightweight antivirus that easily protects viruses, Trojans and attacks from malicious programs

It is a very complete antivirus contains a large database which makes it detects most of the viruses is easy to use is one of the best in my opinion of the market antivirus

Pros

keeps your PC clean of all types of viruses, worms and Trojans. It has a very good and fast scanning engine. It has a larger database than other antivirus. Protect online spyware and other programs that are installed without permission and connect to the Internet through a complete firewall. It also has programs for virus detection in emails or files downloaded from the internet. It has an anti-phishing feature, which offers protection to prevent private data from being stolen.

Cons

In computers with few memory resources or disk usually put slow, you must have a connection to the Internet because it is updated online help is done through the mail only what for me is a limitation when solving problems

Juhi from Seawings Global Logistics

Industry: Import and Export

I am using this anti virus since few years and my experience with this product has been satisfactory

My PC is very well protected by this software.

Pros

If anybody is looking for quick and simple technical tool, this is the best. It gives quick scan to my PC and clean all the virus. My PC is protected by this tool

Cons

Installation and running of antivirus uses lot of computer memory, slowing down my PC. I am sometimes tempted to install another anti virus.

Gowtham from The University of Texas at Dallas

This is the efficient way to ensure your computer's security.

Pros

The options for scanning the file system, the speed at which it runs the files and scans them ensuring the security at the same time is just mind-blowing.

Cons

It's a little slow when it detects a virus in the system. It probably is because it takes a lot of time to analyze and get rid of it for good but some users tend to lose patience.

Marien from Pdvsa.Petroleos de Venezuela

Antivirus with spectacular detection rate

Pros

This application detects and blocks malicious programs, protects against viruses, worms, trojans, spyware and rootkits, as well as anonymous browsing (VPN) and erases traces of online activities, its scanning engine is very fast, it is light and It has a simple and easy to use interface. I recommend it

Cons

I consider it an excellent antivirus and the only disadvantage that Avira can present is that it sometimes detects EXE extension file as a virus, so it can give false positives.

Yelitza from independiente

Very good antivirus, I used it and liked it

Pros

It is a very good because it is easy to use, intuitive, I can install it following session with facebook or any social network and the best thing is that it provides very good protection.

Cons

Since I started using it I realized that it was very effective, it only slows down the computer, but I am satisfied with your work.

Oliver from Seneca Law

Avira is the only antivirus I use!

Overall, I use this antivirus on all my computers. Whenever a family member or friend needs an antivirus, I help them install Avira.

Pros

It's a free antivirus software that simply does its job. I use it both on my work and home computers and it keeps my computer safe. Simple as that!

Cons

Can't say I have anything negative to say about Avira!