• Pros

• "its a very good, smart solution, easy to use and no complicated, no need complex architecture to use and to be secure."

• "Everything. It is so user friendly, Love the various plans I can choose from. Love the security it offers for all my devices, and great customer service."

• "My computer and my cell phone are protected with this antivirus. I like it because it is a simple, useful and effective application; it quickly detects viruses and blocks them, and it is not heavy."

• Cons

• "the scans can take a while to be done, the rest is an excellent product to keep your computer free of viruses."

• "It's a little costly but is comparable to the competition. The software has a lot of updates which can be frustrating for some. "

• "Active monitoring can be tricky to get the settings right. But its more in learning how the software works. "

Browse Bitdefender GravityZone Reviews

David from GIMovile

A reliable antivirus

Experience was good overall great piece of software, the only super frustrating part was the installation after after having had installed a trial version of Bitdefender antivirus.

Pros

- It does not dramatically slow your system when performing updates. - it comes with VPN. - It has the anti ransomware. - The interface is really easy to use. - It detects viruses and gives you options on what to do with it. - The password wallet is awesome you have all sorts of options in it to access your accounts with ease and security. - You get 3 computers coverage with one payment or you can also use it on your phone. - The safe pay feature is great for transactions and does not interfere with other SSL sites.

Cons

- The initial set up is confusing, especially if you used a trial version and you signed up with an email address. - So you have to complete uninstall the trial version and install the paid version.

Stacy from Unknown Paranormal

Saved me 1000's of dollars!

Let me start by saying that Bitdefender saved me 1000's of dollars, and I'm not exaggerating! About 1 and half years ago, one of my team members made the mistake of opening a fake attachment in an email. It happened on a Friday, and when we returned on Monday, every single file we had was encrypted and are large ransomware image was on our desktops. I was devastated. So much work simply tied up and no way to get it back, other than paying some thief $2000 dollars. Three days later, Bitdefender released a decryption program that allowed me to decrypt my entire system! We were saved! From that point forward, I decided that every single computer we own would have Bitdefender running on it! No other antirvirus company had anything even close to Bitdefender!

Pros

When it comes to protecting yourself and your files, you need to know that you are protected! With Bitdefender you have that piece of mind knowing that you truly are. The suite not only covers you from viruses, but protects your email, your wifi, and has a built in firewall! For me this is the all in one solution!

Cons

Sometimes Bitdefender blocks me from doing what I want, but in all fairness, I have it set at the highest security level. Even when I'm blocked, I can jump into Bitdefender and allow what ever was blocked.

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

Let's be honest, Kaspersky is a well known and trustworthy product, but Bitdefender saved us, and for that they will always have our business! We are in good hands!

Good Antivirus package for smaller organizations

Experience has been mostly positive from an administrative standpoint. Complaints about all AV vendors and some of their updates give us grief when running during business hours, but all-in-all it catches most of what's out there which is the point.

Pros

GravityZone is easy to install and manage for our organization. Scans are relatively quick and CPU usage is fairly low.

Cons

LIcensing for the product doesn't fit our environment well since we have a lot of servers and very few workstations. For this product they want it limited to the number of servers per workstation.

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

cost and easy of deployment and management

Demetrios from American Mover - Top Notch Tradesmanship.

Worst experience ever.

Overall it was the worst experience with any software company, it was nothing but problems from the people representing this company; needless to say I ended up having to replace my computer because I was locked out of the first one, and the technician never repaired the first one I originally ordered the custom installation for.

Pros

None really; I had a terrible experience that nearly shut my business down.

Cons

I paid for the custom version which was supposed to mold to my system based on the heavy use of my computer for business. Two days later the person who was supposed to perform the custom installation deleted a lot of the standard programs that came with Windows 7 Business, altered the H Key code in the lines for the mouse and keyboard. I was unable to log back in after he remotely shut down my computer. I ended up calling customer support through my smartphone where I accessed the number through the confirmation email they sent me. The lady wasn't understanding what I was telling her, put me on hold for over a half an hour, and had me repeat things over and over and over again. She decided to send out a technician to do a uninstall and reinstall, which she repeated over and over and over again. I had to wait three days for the technician to come out, and told me you only need a new mouse and keyboard, I spent even more money and nothing really was solved. All of this just to replace an already brand new computer:-( The take away from all of this is you should never trust their claims of being the most awarded anti virus software, " buyer beware".

Bill from ComputAssist

Industry: Import and Export

Good product, MSP integration could use some work

I have it as part of my MSP stack. Every Windows box gets it installed. Has never caused any problems, and have not had any malware outbreaks while using it. The GravityZone package allows multi-tenant management, but the reports aren't usable for customer-facing presentation.

Pros

One of the top tier security apps. Good performance. Unobtrusive. Can be deployed with policies or RMM tools. Reasonable cost.

Cons

For MSPs, the reporting is poor. Alerting on problems is very bad, there is no instant notification of discovered malware, just a daily report.

monika from ualr

Amazing product

I've been able to save the computers from being hacked into and data saved, as well as saving computers from being taken over and jacked by those who would try and hold our computers hostage.

Pros

I love the different levels that the company offers not only for personal but also business aspects. They are growing every year offering more and more products to be able to keep their customers safe from the latest viruses. They also have programs that all customers to be able to track their computers that can not be easily removed from the hard drives of the computers so even if someone did steal a laptop or desktop, their programs come with a form of low-jack that allows you to track them from another computer anywhere in the world.

Cons

About the only Con I would say is that the base for bitdefender is overseas, so getting into contact with someone in customer service is a bit difficult at times. Yet when you do, they work with you and it is amazing how quickly they help resolve any issues. They have saved both my work and my home computers from being hacked and jacked so many times I can't even mention it.

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

I didn't consider other products. A friend who was using bitdefender for years on their personal computer suggested I look into it. I first tried it on my personal computer and then on my work computers.

Jason from The Macomb Group

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent AV Software

Our experience is that since switching to their software, we've had minimal infections while reducing crypto virus/ransomware to zero.

Pros

It's detection rate with minimal false positives. The sandbox analyzer is a lifesaver too. Deployment was pretty straightforward as well.

Cons

It's a little resource intensive. We've had numerous complaints about it affecting PC performance from users.

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

Just a better overall product and pricing was pretty aggressive too.

Thierry from MICROPRO

Industry: Computer Networking

Bitdefender GravityZone

Le suivi avec la console cloud est très pratique et permet de nombreuses actions à distance, parfaites pour un responsable IT.

Pros

Bitdefender GravityZone est un vrai produit de sécurité professionnel. Il va bien au-delà du simple anti-virus. Il bénéficie de fonctions comme le pare-feu et la gestion des connexions. Il permet un filtrage précis des postes utilisateurs pour s'assurer que chacun utilise le réseau selon ce qu'il lui est permis.

Cons

La version Advanced, qui permet la sécurisation des appareils portables, n'est pas utilisable avec la console cloud et doit donc être utilisé sur une console fixe. Mais il parait que cela devrait changer l'année prochaine.

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

Le support technique de Bitdefender est très réactif. Celui de Kaspersky laisse beaucoup à désirer.

Jason from Arcstream Network Services

Great product for small business offices.

This is a great product at a great price point per agent, that covers all aspects of protection. its neat, and simple, and not over blown and complicated.

Pros

Ease of administration, reporting, strength of product effectiveness, Covers al aspects of security and is fully customizable

Cons

The online web interface is a little cumbersome to navigate in layout. It would also be nice if all the agents could be locally administered from a console on a server or admin PC.

Anti Virus What/

Pros

I like bitdefender because the price is fair as compared to other anti-virus programs. and it use very little resources making your computer run a bit better. It use very little RAM memory, leaving you the rest to use for more memory intensive programs

Cons

I don't know what I like least about this program

Mantas from Fiducia Wealth Management

Best in the market

If there might be any issues those will come out in the beginning. Once installed works like a charm and never had a problem with it.

Pros

Business version is reasonably easy to setup and deploy. Users do not see hundreds of notifications (which are annoying) and overall is really easy to monitor. Total Security package is hands down easy to use and software does it all for you. Even on the phone it is securing you against all threats in the web.

Cons

Not always deployment tool works so have to use other methods (there are few) and so have to keep an eye if all devices have it installed (task have not failed).

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

BitDefender was and still is "the best of the breed".

James from Wayside Publishing

Industry: Publishing

A Good Small Business Antivirus Solution

It's a solid and well priced antivirus for a small business. It includes a special ransomware "vaccine" which gives me a bit of peace of mind as ransomware is the new boogey man in the cyber security world. Their support reply promptly and I've never had trouble getting a hold of them. You really have to keep after it and do an audit once a month to make sure there aren't any duplicate instances and that all computers have checked in, but aside from that it's set and forget.

Pros

The software is easy to set up and install, and the admin interface is fairly straight forward. They support MFA out of the box and that's essential for an antivirus software. I also appreciate the ability to organize the computers into sub folders that represent my organizations structure. You can apply security policies by folder grouping and this makes it easy to target more exposed groups like customer service or traveling employees with more aggressive security policies. Finally, reports and notifications can be set up to be sent by email which is essential for when infections occur.

Cons

The client tends to get confused somewhat frequently. If an employee travels and connects to many different networks the admin console will sometimes show duplicates of that same client and thusly take up 2 licenses. These clones are easy enough to delete, but it's still annoying. The scanning tools are fine for routine scans, but for customer scans you must specify a target on the system. For OS X this is often the root directory for me, and for Windows it's %Win_Dir%. I'd prefer just a "scan the whole machine" checkbox rather than playing around with this. Especially considering I usually do a custom scan when something is going wrong. Each separate admin has their own separate "console" and they have to set it up on their own. This is frustrating when you have more than one admin and each one has to customize and set up their own reports, dashboards, etc. It's also confusing that each admin only sees their own tasks. I can't see what my colleague has issued for scans recently and so I might scan or update the same machine twice for no reason. Generally, being able to see what work a colleague has done, especially in addressing a crisis, is very helpful. They have a patch management "plugin", but it's strictly for Windows. I have a dual OS environment so I am forced to look elsewhere and would prefer a singular endpoint management solution that encompasses patch management and antivirus.

Eli from Wolf Consulting, LLC

Best Antivirus Program I Have Used and Managed

Overall, I am very happy with the product. It continues to perform better than other Antivirus programs that I have used in the past. I have greatly reduced the amount of time spent on virus remediation.

Pros

Since switching to BitDefender, the number of infections reported by my clients has drastically decreased. I am very impressed with how effective the product is. Additionally, I rarely see a performance impact on the systems that are being protected.

Cons

There are some limitations to exclusions that can be a bit frustrating. Some exclusions must be added with the full path, so if a program is in the profile of many different users across multiple computers, if can be hard to manage.

Reasons for Choosing Bitdefender GravityZone

BitDefender had the best reviews. Peers that used the product liked it. Published test results reported the BitDefender stopped the most infections.

Andrigo from Plenatech

Strongest anti virus available on market

My overall experience with bitdefender is very good, it's a reliable protection solution.

Pros

Bitdefender always proved me to be a very reliable solution for endpoint protection. It is simple to implement, easy to configure and there's no need of dedicated server for managing your policies and things like that. Also, you can configure various different types of policies and apply each one on a group of machines. So, you can adjust the configurations to match the needs of your environment. Currently, all of our customers run Bitdefender as they primary protection solution.

Cons

Bitdefender try to block everything they think it's malicious, and sometimes it causes trouble by blocking false-positives. I don't really know if this is a downside, but annoys frequently

Szilard from Gain More Digital

the best antivirus

Pros

I read a lot about the best virus writer in the world. I've been looking at tests and been using this virus scanner for 2 years! First I used a smaller paid package, and I was very satisfied with it. I just switched. I'm using Total Security. I really like that they have already thought of everything in this product. Webcam, microphone protection! Secure passwords. I would never replace this virus writer! Because it offers more than other products. Check my computer daily! Completely scan once a week for details! The network is protected by a firewall!

Cons

I use a number of free accessories, but I feel that the makers do not place much emphasis on these products. Eg Home Scenner. I would work on these to be perfect.

lynn from Construction

No worries with Bitdefender

We tried a few other programs and when we switches to bitdefender noticed an improvement in the performance of the PC along and they dont constantly bombard you with offers to upgrade or add on services, which is a plus!

Pros

Bid defender is a great anti-virus program that doesn't overly bog down your PC, like many other programs do. It auto updates and scans in the background for problems but doesn't slow down my system like some of the other programs I have used did.

Cons

There really aren't any cons to this program, it does what it says and seems to keep the computer working efficiently with out annoying pop ups.

Margaret from Freelancer-Blogger-Copywrite-Editing-Proofreading

Our IT Developers said we needed to change over to this...

Fewer spams and no more virus threats!

Pros

When our IT gurus said we should change our malware/anti-virus software AGAIN, they said this should be the last change, hopefully . They told us that with the sophistication of viruses and malware out there, our current software wasn't adequate enough to keep us protected. They also told us that Bitdefender has one of the highest rankings when it comes to providing the best protection against ransomware and hackers. From my POV, I can honestly vouch for the fact that the number of junk, spam and unsolicited email have been greatly reduced...and that makes me very happy. I don't have time to read the legit emails let alone take the time to clean out my mailbox...especially the spams!

Cons

Backup services or mobile protection are not included with Bitdefender Internet Security. However, both of these features are available with Bitdefender Total Security at a higher price.

Chrysostomos from IMMV / Non-Profit Organization Management

A very robust security solution. Minimalist and clear interface covers everything you need. GDPR !

This is a complete security solution for computers and servers. You get a very powerful but easy to use management console. The users are happy because of low demand resources. While still protected from one of the best product, the management effort and time was greatly reduced.

Pros

- Modern, well organized interface makes management very simple - There are a lot of features but still easy to walk through - The on premise deployment can manage road warriors - Very powerful policies for different protection levels - Web content filter, can scan SSL connections - The agent can be configured for different levels of interaction with the user, including stealth activity - The agent doesn't consume lot of resources. There are many protection options, and explicit anti ransomware option - Includes patch management for the operating system and a set of popular applications including Office - Includes disk encryption management - Protects Windows (workstation & server), Mac and Linux - There are very responsive product updates in line with the operating system requirements - The antivirus engine is one of the best rated for many years consecutively - Runs on Linux server, no license costs

Cons

- The best practice recommends using relays, which are dedicated clients for caching - The relays are mandatory for patch management - Complicated initial setup for patch management involving certificates - The patch management module is very expensive, but sell separately

Matt from Ingram Computer Services

Stop the malware

It has worked really well.

Pros

It does not annoy you like other antivirus solutions. It is light weigh and rarely interferes with anything.

Cons

The management interface is clunky. Everyone complains about that.

Çağrı from Ford Otosan

Great Virus Protection Software With Low Price

My overall experience with this program is pretty good.We started to use Bitdefender 2 years ago.I had some suspicous regarding implementation adn protection of crical files.But all is göne.Program offering good performance in protection of your computer from virused and malwares without loosing any performance lost

Pros

I like most regarding Bitdefender is user interace.It is really easy. the software providing detailed report after virüs scan. You are recognizing your system is being protected after you review detail report. The secong thing the softawere is avaialble for MaC OS software. .Customer survice is also great.Once I had problem I drop an -email to them and I got quick reply and problem is soved.

Cons

After first set up the program,scanning may take too much time.This is the only thing disturbs me

Everton from Plenatech

Industry: Computer Networking

The safest and lightest antivirus tool

For more than two years I have implemented Bitdefender as a protection tool, in all this time it has never been a problem or there was some flaw with the tool.

Pros

Bitdefender is the best antivirus option I've ever implemented. Besides being simple to install and configure, it is very lightweight. All policy settings are very useful. The way the tool is managed is great, it does not require a central server in the client environment, everything is managed in the cloud

Cons

There is nothing that makes the tool gain negative points. It has always been very well on all tests, including protecting against ransoware attacks. In an environment that has firewall and proxy, you must release the update addresses, it is a bit more work.

Dan from Procentia, Inc.

Runs without Issue - Could Provide Better Controls

Pros

BitDefender does a great job at its core purpose: keeping my network safe from viruses and malware. It runs in the background and doesn't hog my CPU or memory like McAfee and Kaspersky has done in the past. I've been pleased with the GravityZone web interface and deployment options as well; and I really like the quickview dashboard giving me a birds-eye view of my current network status.

Cons

The individual use experience even for power users is a bit limited. While the product runs on my machine, I don't feel like I can do much more with is other than update the definitions or run a full scan. It is difficult to mark items as safe or to track what traffic is blocked in real-time.

Thea from ANECI

Best Antivirus software

Pros

I have tried many antivirus software, both free and paid apps. So far, Bitdefender is the best one that I've used. I like their cloud-based control center, and how you could easily navigate into the admin panel, if you're using the software for a company. It has a lot of reporting tools, customization options and software deployment options. I also like that the pricing is reasonable. The other thing that I really like about it is it's very silent. It does its work in the background, doesn't disturb the regular user, and doesn't use a lot of RAM. I recommend this, and even the free Bitdefender.

Cons

I didn't find anything that I don't like about the software.

Mark from Cornerstone Solutions Group

Bitdefender Review

Overall I'd recommend Bitdefender as an effective antivirus product.

Pros

After using another enterprise grade antivirus program for several years, we had a malware outbreak in our company. Not only did the AV software fail to protect us, it was unable to remove the virus from the infected machines. I downloaded a trial version of Bitdefender GravityZone and quikcly installed it on an infected computer. Within the first full scan it detected and disinfected the computer. I deployed to other infected computers and then throughout our organization. Within 2 days we were completely cleaned. It is very easy to set up and deploy and has a very small footprint.

Cons

The thing I least like about Bitdefender is the reporting. It's somewhat limited on the reporting.

Andrew from LeVahn Bros INC

Worked until it didn't

Based on the advice of my point of sale software company I installed Bitdefender onto my server to take care of viruses that got past my other antivirus software that I was using. It worked great until suddenly it became incompatible with the POS software. We had a very frustrating couple of months of having the POS computers freeze up. We ultimately figured out that it was the anti-virus software not working with the POS software. We removed Bitdefender and installed other anti-virus software and our problems stopped. I ultimately blame our POS software for not being capable of working with a major anti-virus software and not the other way around.

Pros

I took viruses off of my computer that another anti virus software missed. It did what it said it was going to do.

Cons

It stopped working or wasn't compatible with the POS software that I had on my computers. I believe that it was more of an issue with my POS software company's compatibility than an issue with Bitdefender.

Mike from ISS

Lightweight AV

Overall very happy with this product, especially for the price. Would recommend 9/10.

Pros

Software is easy to deploy, administer, and upgrade. We have tried a few AV's on the market and gravity zone was one of the best ones we could find with a cloud console that did not severely limit the functionality of the product.

Cons

support can be a little slow at times, and the software could afford to be a little more customizable.

Excellence software for anti-viruses

Pros

Bit defender is a virus guard which helps to protect the computers from number of viruses that attacks the computers. It protects the computer not only from viruses but it also protects the computers from spyware and phishing scams too. One of the main advantages of bit defender is while the defender is running it does not make the computer slow. Bit defender runs as a background process so it does not affect the cpu or the memory. That’s why running bit defender does not cause slowness in computer . Bit defender has the capability of scanning all the web sites and emails that a user may use. It reduces the chance of virus attacks. It is easy to install bit defender .All you have to do is just follow the instructions given. Users does not need expertise to do all these. It supports most of the platforms like Linux, mac and windows.

Cons

One of the main disadvantages of bit defender is sometimes it does not work well in long terms.

Best business antivirus/firewall option

Pros

The web interface is very nice, you can set policies and apply to the rest of the clients or create a specific policy for a server or machines. If you need restart a machine you can do it remotly. They give you tools in order to create your reports and see them on the website or you can schedule (weekly, montly, dayly) in order to received them as an email. They have a very good customer support.

Cons

Sometimes is not than easy try to figure out which rules you need to apply in order to not block a application or port, but I guess is part of be the administrative on the network.

Best Security Solution for the Computers

Overall when you need a reliable solution for your computer Bitdefender come in first place.

Pros

When it comes to security Bitdefender offers good virus protection to your computer. It has built in firewall, web protection, email protection, ransom ware protection and etc. All these services are getting updates daily. So you can keep your trust on BitDefender without any doubt. Its has very nice user interface which can be easily understand.

Cons

Therr isn't much cons to say anyway some times it uses more resources of running the software. However all that is for maintaining the system security.

Natalie from Jonah's Project CIC

Total Security.

Just great to have peace of mind when it comes to online security.

Pros

This software is like having a personal guard on your laptop, it does everything to keep your laptop safe and secure in the background without you having to even worry about it or give it a second thought. Once you do the initial set up it seems to work in its own way I guess it just read what you're using and monitors the sites you visit. Very secure have had no issues with viruses or any breaches of security on my laptop.

Cons

I did find for a few weeks after I set up the software I had a lot of pop-ups from the software checking if certain sites were ok and when I was using documents or forms asking if I wanted them stored elsewhere or giving additional security but this passes I assume the software learns about your practices and is able to judge what to do with certain things, so I see the pop-ups rarely now.

Armando from Digitaliza S.A

Industry: Information Services

Solucion definitiva para su Seguridad

Gracias a bitdefender mi empresa puede trabajar al mundo entero sin miedo a recibir ataques de todo tipo. Los correos, los servicios web y la navegacion son completamente seguros. Es la solucion para mi empresa en el dia a dia.

Pros

Bitdefender me ayuda a controlar la seguridad de mi empresa, Desde el contenido que visualizan hasta los archivos que gestionan. Puedo contener cualquier amenaza de seguridad. Ramsonware hasta brechas de seguridad del S.O

Cons

La configuracion de las politicas puede llegar a ser extensa. El control de aplicaciones el vulnerable al cambiar el nombre de la aplicacion o su ubicacion.

Kevin from HCP Wealth

Great comprehensive security suite for the price

Provides additional peace of mind by allowing me to secure multiple devices. You still have to use common sense when it comes to protecting information but this helps

Pros

In my industry, I deal with sensitive information and security is of the utmost importance. Bitdefender allows me to secure the multiple devices I use to run my business. It's VPN allows me to use my work laptop away from home. The price is fair for what you get. It also comes in handy when you misplace your phone or laptop as you can use it to locate and lock your device, or worst case scenario even wipe your laptop clean if it was stolen

Cons

I wish the base version came with unlimited vpn. other than that there isn't anything I don't like about it

Daniel from Grace & Shelly's Cupcakes

Good Reviews but Not Wonderful

I would not buy Bitdefender GravityZone. While it has a reputation as the best, I find it to be limiting and a little invasive

Pros

My husband swears by Bitdefender and uses it always; he is in IT. It will keep your computer airtight in regards to viruses and spyware -- It creates a very secure computer

Cons

The security is extreme and interferes with my computer use. I am a photographer and when I share the computer with my husband, I have multiple problems with photo transfers and uploads. Bitdefender tries to protect me from myself! At least someone is, I suppose.

The lightest security agent you can find.

I have been using this software for years, both personally and in enterprise environments, and it's performance has only improved with time. We have top notch protection against viruses, spam, Trojans, etc. and never have a complaint from any user that has the agent installed in their machines.

Pros

It offers really great security for your computers and network environment. And on top of that, it's extremely light on resource consumption, you will never notice is there and it won't slow you down in the slightest.

Cons

I can honestly not think of a single negative thing to say about it.

Ian from Your Office Anywhere

Industry: Computer Hardware

Confident in its abilities

Our company has installed bitdefender for some of our customers, its is very east to manage and the billing process is very straightforward particularly as you just bill for computers with it installed rather than worrying about what contract you're on

Pros

Bitdefender has a good reputation for discovering viruses that other AV software misses Often use it to help clean up an infected machine alongside other AV software Easy to manage and easy to bill

Cons

Caused problems on a Windows 2003 Server making it blue screen when trying to copy files to it over the network

Richard from AdvantageX Marketing

The Best Antivirus for windows and mac

Pros

I have this software on both my mac and my windows computer. While Macs don't get viruses, they do get tons of malware if you travel to illegitimate websites. I noticed that when normally browsing sometimes my windows computer will redirect to malicious websites or sometimes I simply land on websites that have been compromised. Bitdefender does an amazing job of monitoring my web activity and blocking malicious websites. You can see in the log just how much malware it prevents. That is why i'm very happy with this software. For my Mac computer, I run it once a week to make sure I don't have any issues. On my windows its on 24/7

Cons

It's not very lightweight when scanning the computer. My computer lags like crazy when I run a full system scan. Once it's done, it's back to normal.

Budget minded security for a small office

At the end of the day, BitDefender gets the job done, and I am confident in the job that it is doing to protect a small computer network. If it is your choice for antivirus needs, be prepared to spend some time getting to know the ins and outs of the Gravity Zone dashboard system.

Pros

BitDefender was one the better rated security programs I found when researching a new option of office that I help out with IT needs. And it is very cost effective for small businesses as it had the best pricing to license a smaller number of devices.

Cons

I find the GravityZone dashboard to be a bit cumbersome. You really have to work through it to get the hang of it, which is true of a lot of programs. But the layout and functions for deployment and monitoring systems feels a bit convoluted in execution. I think there are ways that it could be simplified, streamlined, and made for a more user-friendly experience.

The best, least intrusive protection

Pros

Bitdefender has very effective and comprehensive protection with a lot of appropriate automation, so that's the basic need, but what I like most about this software is that it is not intrusive, never slows me down or makes itself known except when there's a problem. Very well designed.

Cons

Compared with other software, I can't think of what I like least. It does its job well, secures the machines and any associated devices, and keeps itself well updated. No complaints, sorry!

Jennifer from Lake Tahoe Yoga LTD

Disappointing Customer Service

Great product, poor customer service.

Pros

It protects my machine from all kinds of viruses.

Cons

I was overcharged and when I reached out to customer service they were less than helpful. The charge was on a old, closed account. I could not access it and to prove I had been overcharged I had to contact the bank and go through an entire process which was very frustrating. Customer service at Bitdefender was frustrating to deal with and less than accommodating.

Maria from Maria Weston - CMT

Bitdefender makes me feel confident

It's been nothing but sunshine and lollipops with Bitdefender. Truly, it is comforting to know that my devices are protected from hacks, malware and ransom. It's a great product.

Pros

Bitdefender is easy to use, it automatically updates its virus library, has pop up notices when a suspicious event has been deterred.

Cons

There isn't anything I can think of that I dislike about it. Perhaps if it were free?? Just kidding. Of course there is always room for improvement with any product, but Bitdefender is nailing this.

Great features, poor reporting/implementation

Lowered pricing for our 1500+ endpoints. Increased security of our endpoints. Easy network deployment.

Pros

The features of this software are great. You can do policy-based internet blocking based on categories and specific whitelists/blacklists, which is difficult to circumvent. It allows you to schedule scans and to send reports over email.

Cons

I wish it had a better alert system for real-time threats. Also, it's difficult to drill down into the reports to find out which computers are still infected. This is a great product for an individual business, but as a managed service provider I think the way it gives us information could be much improved.

Chanika from Sysco LABS Sri Lanka

A High-Level Anti-virus

Gravity Zone is an impressive antivirus that offers high-level protection against computer viruses, spam, email threats, and web threats.

Pros

Gravity Zone enjoys a free trial that new customers find helpful and it’s compatible with Mac, Android, Windows, and iOS. The platform is also easy to use and enjoys 24/7 live support.

Cons

Gravity Zone lacks capabilities for vulnerability scanning, even tracking, and intrusion detection. This might be a concern for most users, especially beginners.

Kyle from Drag Illustrated

Bitdefender is a great antivirus

Pros

There is a free version. You are able to see each computer that you've installed this on in your bitdefender account dashboard. It has great detection. It works with the software at the office that is used to monitor employees by enabling exceptions in the antivirus.

Cons

Some times there are issues getting updates and there is an error message that will pop up repeatedly. Some times rebooting fixes it, some times you have to uninstall and reinstall it.

Remus from C.T. "S. Mehedinti" Codlea

It's one of the best, if not the best!

Pros

I have been using Bitdefender for a very long time. In fact, it is the only antivirus solution that I have ever used. It has evolved so much... It is both complex and easy to use. What I like most about it is that it does its job silently. Literally, you just install it and then forget all about it!

Cons

Technical support is no longer what it used to be. I mean, a fortnight can go by before someone notices you.

Manix from Quebecom Info Plus

A good antivirus for a cloud base, it's better than other on that basis.

The global monitoring is really interesting, I save a lot of time with the GravityZone.

Pros

I really like the possibility to manage and track all the antivirus of my clients. It shows the infected PC in a second, and I am able to start a scan remotly, get the PDF of the results. So I can show it to the manager after. I really like to have the opportunity to block some website without other softwares or devices.

Cons

The interface of the GravityZone is boring, and sometime a pain to search for a hidden option. They also rename some term in their own.

Internet Full Security at much less cost!

Thankful for quality internet security! Buy with confidence!

Pros

The highest quality of security to protect our computer network from invasive viruses, keep computers running in an efficiently optimized fashion. All for much less cost than bigger name companies that start with N.

Cons

nothing - so happy that we changed over to Bitdefender. We are pleased.

Colin from LocumsMart

Great product for any business. Keeps me secure from any malware.

Great software for any customer. Strongly recommend for businesses.

Pros

Very easy to set up and manage. Product can be updated on any devices under the account and can be done remotely which is very convenient for remote employees.

Bitdefender, the New and Cheap Anti-Virus Software

I've had many different anti-virus software over the years but Bitdefender was by far the best. It was recommended to me by a computer expert years ago and I still use it to this day.

Pros

The software is cheap, easy to install, and easy to use to do a quick check on the health of your computer.

Cons

The prices to renew seemed a bit steep. Especially if you wait too long to renew.

Kelvin from Ridgeway Mechanical

Best AV right now

Pros

Bit defender has proven to be the best among the competitors. Providing high levels of security, great features and customizations. Last but not least this anti virus doesn't require a lot of resources to run therefore not hindering your system.

Cons

The program took some time to install and wasn't the easiest to understand.

Eranga from Sysco LABS Sri Lanka

BitDefender GravityZone Review

Bit defender gravity zone is must tool to protect from malware.

Pros

Bit defender is one of the powerful viruses guards with efficient system resource usage and frequent definition updates.

Cons

As far as I am concern with this application it is a featureful software. My only concern is that sometimes it is freeze. Rebooting the system usually, fix it.