• Pros

• "I like the easy thats the configuración. Also the support and business Model. Its different than others. I recommend. "

• "Even in the free version, almost all the features are available which makes it the perfect web security software out there"

• "easy to set up. it works as it claimed. no cost for startup project or businesses"

• Cons

• "I am not sure if I have found any Cons yet since it is serving my purpose "

• "there is no instant warning. so you have to login to see or wait for the monthly reportq"

• "I have two levels of firewall setup. On on my web server and another one through cloudbric. Not sure it is over kill. "

Browse Cloudbric Reviews

Naveen Kumar from Mystic Media Production

Awesome Product with All Feature Free Plan

The Cloudbric WAF is among the best protection available in the market, there are very few Cloud WAF providers across the world that provides free WAF services to new/novice website owners. The protection can handle pretty much every malware and hack attempt. There are extensive features and settings to tweak the WAF according to your own requirements. Country Blocking function is a good way to block unwanted visitors.

Pros

The Web Application Firewall is awesome, it is successfully protecting my old vulnerable web application for the past 2 years. The Free Plan has all the features of the paid plan and can be used by users who are new to WAF Protection. The Cloud WAF has AWS servers deployed across the globe for quick service in counties across the world.

Cons

Their own website is somehow slow , I wish it could load faster.

Maahir from At&t

Perfect for blogs :)

Pros

Cons

I am not sure if I have found any Cons yet since it is serving my purpose

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbric

Because it served our purpose and that too for FREE :)

M Faris Ashraf from Oil & Energy

Good WAF!

Pros

Installing it to my domain was easy and mostly painless. The dashboard was straightforward and getting the settings done were not complicated

Cons

Initially the dashboard was very slow but after their server upgrade, there wasn't a problem.

Diane from pdnDevelopment

Cloudbric Protection

My huge huge THANK YOU! to Cloudbric team for your awesome software and service in providing security and protection to my websites and business from the daily cyber attacks. Your service give me and my business peace of mind and your monthly report help me to see what kind of activity is going on out there on my sites. I am so delight and continue to look forward to seeing your cool report every month in my email. I feel very fortunate and am very grateful for giving me the opportunity to use your software and to have your great service. Keep up the great work Cloudbric team!. -Diane- https://pdnDevelopment.com

Pros

What I like most about this software is how Cloudbric -protect my website from everyday attacks -provide great monthly summary report that: -show me clearly how many attacks, the type of attack, IP addresses and origins -show me clearly the number of visits for that month -show me clearly how much traffic went in the sites in Giga byte -provide cool app and features that allow me to set additional security settings and more .. -very easy and convenient to use

Cons

What I like least about this software is I can not think of what I like least about this software

Bishal from Education Management

A greatly reliable service but still has a bit to go

Overall a person or an organisation must go on with CloudBric as the features and the flexibility of working are not available at same prices and reliability at par to any other famous DDoS and CDN service providers. Did not use the Enterprise edition yet but looks to be promising as per the starter use.

Pros

The best thing is the choices and features available at even at starter subscription prices which is not available at most of the service providers. In addition the flexibility to work with a domain also adds up.

Cons

1.There is a bit of lag phase in DDoS detection. 2.The server location with speed comparisions are bit confusing at times and it changes often. It is not based on the server location. 3.Its integration with other CDN providers for a multilevel project has bit of glitches and latency that I have experienced to have significantly improved but not fully ready for bit less expert webmasters.

Leong from Inspired Minds LLC

Awesome service and protection for my website

Keeping my website safe from attack. It has doing pretty well so far.

Pros

It is very easy to setup to get my website protected. It took me less than 30 minutes to configure everything from scratch. Dashboard is very user friendly. Free tier for basic user is excellent. I am also very excited about the new Vision AI feature to classify threat. That means I can be reassure my website is safe.

Nacho from IncusDrive

Great Support and Model Pricing

My experience is great. I use to protect My sites and work very well. Im very satisfied with CloudBric

Pros

Cons

Sometime is a bit slow but overall no cons.

Emamnuel from MIG GROUP

Industry: Investment Management

One of the best WAF out there that works out of the box

Pros

The usability, effectiveness, the blocking of IP addresses and by country really work.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, except maybe need more notification or some options to enable notification and able to send to custom email address. Also would be great if the notification is highly configurable.

Jerry from JM Communications

one of best website security

i have been using cloudbric for few years. so far so good

Jorge from Chau PC Networks Enterprises

Cloudbric is good

It is excellent the support is very fast and it's very easy to use.

Pros

Ability to add subdomain on several levels ssl free for all subdomains

Cons

Does not have: Verification of the browser with javascript (Mode under attack). Rules to control: security, redirections, firewalls and cdn.

Great WAF with DDoS Protection

We protected customers websites with the free tier and it was a great entry point to website security and for better rankings on Google

Pros

It's easy to implement and great protection even on the free tier.

Cons

It is great, but the pricing is a factor for customers in countries like Mexico, most of them don't invest on website security.

Micheal from Gaming

Love this

Amazing experience

Pros

Hands down the best anti ddos software ive ever used

Cons

There isn’t anything I dislike about the software

Great Service

This is a very pleasant service to have.

Pros

I love Cloudbric. Right now my service is free because I don’t have a lot of traffic to my website. There service is awesome: my website is secure. I believe I get daily reports by email which gives me confidence that my website is secure.

Cons

The customer service could be a little better. It would help me if they had some one I could actually talk to. It’s hard to explain my problems in a lengthy message via chat.

Muhamad from Finance

Cloudbric

Pros

Easy to use and good features, I think this is good app someday

Cons

Lack of communication from CS. Customer or investor need interaction

Dan from Pet Bubbler

Very straight forward and ease of use

Liked everything only went to a different policy holder as it was a cheaper quote.

Pros

Phone app and ease of navigate. Enjoyed using it and navigating through.

Cons

Login was too complicated or I think I only forgot my credentials.ñ difficult to retrieve.

Ali Erdem from birtek.host

Goods

Pros

speed and security these two are really great

Cons

Everything is very beautiful, nothing I don't like

Sohail from Soolan

Free 4GB traffic

Pros

It says it all. You use it for securing 4GB of traffic before paying a cent! That means over 130Mb traffic per days is free of charge.

Cons

The UI can be improved. For a software which offers the security features at an unbelievably low rates, a good UX could be a winning card.

Elias from Globytec

Industry: Program Development

An excellent alternative

I like the idea, I have used incapsula and cloudflare in the past and decided to try cloudbric, I like the possibility of adding custom ssl certificates, OWASP Core Rule Set, login protection, and WAF. But I do not like the price system, I think it's a bit complicated and ends dramatically increasing the cost of the service on websites with moderate traffic.

Pros

- Custom SSL - Logic based WAF - Free SSL - DDoS Protection - Login Protection - OWASP Core Rule Set

Cons

- Price system based on traffic is expensive.

Ndiyabonga from Amazon Web Services

Exceptional Product

Overall 9 out of 10.

Pros

Great feature set like Threat Index from CloudBric Labs, PCI Compliance and OWASP Core Rule Set. I also like the fact that theres a Free Tier option to thoughroughly test the service.

Cons

I didn't like that the API is limited in functionality. Only offering interaction via "curl". I would've liked to see something like a Python Library available or a CLI Tool.

roman from CustomNetSolution

Good product

Happy with the product

Pros

Low cost, reliability and functionality

Cons

No cons, it just works. The free version could have more options.

Fantastic

Pros

They offer incredible services for free. Who couldn't use a little extra security for their website?

Cons

There is a little bit of tech required to make everything work properly. I had my website down for almost 20 minutes when I first applied the added protection of Cloudbric.

Perfect security for your website

The experience was good so far when i used it for my a test project and the features are unbelievably awesome.

Pros

The anti DDoS and WAF with free SSL certificate.

Cons

4gb monthly limit for free accounts it should be atleast 6 or 7gb.

Bryan from AstPro Media Group

A really helpful one

Securing our web platforms was a dreadful experience at first but I think what Cloudbric has done is not only helping us small businesses to invest into cybersecurity, as well as helped us to protect our valuable customers and their data. A pleasant experience.

Pros

Ease of use and feature-packed. Cloudbric helped us sleep at night by making sure that our platforms on the web are secured and are monitored 24/7. There's also the Pay for What You Use thing that really helps small businesses as they go on.

Cons

Not really much, I think. So far, my experience with using the software was absolutely pleasant.

Ahmad from Game Of Sale

Satisfaction is more expensive than it should be

Pros

Easy to use and navigate through, helped me achieve many of my business goals.

Cons

the price is kind of 'unfriendly' to me, I would think such services would cost less

Prakash from IDS NEXT Business Solutions Pvt Ltd

Good product for securing Web Applications

used for testing

Pros

Easy to use and show the threats in details view

Cons

Having data limit in free plan and application stops working after the usage.

Ugochukwu from Sukseeddesigns

Excellent!

Web security has been totally handled leaving me without worries

Pros

Customer support was amazing and made my transition to Cloudbric very smooth

Cons

A bit tricky with the initial set up, but the customer support more than made up for it.