Browse ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

Oscar from SOLUCIONES Y SERVICIOS INTEGRALES TELCO SA DE CV

December 2021

Eset - Good option for device protection.

In general we have done quite well. We are currently in our second contract renewal and have added more licenses. I, like several of my colleagues, request this renewal as it allows us to protect our mobile devices and does not affect performance.

Pros

What we like the most is the use of device resources, it does not consume them and allows the device to operate more efficiently. It is very easy to renew licenses and associate devices to them. The licenses are valid for both PCs and smartphones. A license can be associated with multiple devices.

Cons

There is nothing in itself that I do not like about this tool in general. I think I could improve on simplifying the permission policies, not all users know how to add the necessary exceptions for file sharing and collaboration tools.

Jay from Sanders On Site Computers

Eset Endpoint Security - good all roung protection

A few hiccups getting it trained at the beginning, but i have been using it for a while now and it hasnt needed anything, and it has protected me against a few. As a computer tech, I know I have to spend a bit of extra time setting it up for my users, however after the first few days I know I will get far less calls regarding viruses that overall it saves me far more time than I lost during the software install.

Pros

Ease of use, good security, this is set it and forget it type deal - once you have it installed and running it pretty much takes care of itself (and your computer)

Cons

At the start we had a few false positives (telling me I had a virus when I didnt) but you just tell it that is NOT a virus and it wont think that file or program is a virus again - ie next time you do a virus scan

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

I was more familiar with the eset product than the kaspersky one.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

I heard in the news Avast had been selling clients data to a third party. I did not consent to that and would not have consented had I been asked (I wasnt)

jojo from gas technology institute

they have gotten worst especially the Mgmt Console Version 7.x.x

Pros

nothing since the moved to Version 7.x.x

Cons

all of it especially the module, agent, installers and tasks. it is really a piece of garbage

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

the management console, tasks, installers and detection. it is the worst i've ever seen. i've been using this software since it came out less than 2 decades ago but that's about it. started switching to Cylance and adding Malwarebytes (cloud version is really great on this one). Trust me this software is a PIECE OF GARBAGE so spend your $$$ to another vendor. I've been using this for at least close to 2 decades so i know how the software is changing, it is but this time it was the worst. Once a software is giving you a headache to manage...it's garbage!!!

Wisani E from Unique Host

True Cyber Terminator

It started with my personal computer to business as selling partner to large organisation and the satisfaction was found amongst the clients I sold off the products.

Pros

I have move to ESET when we were have the virus called Recycler . The success I had against that virus I started to learn more about other ESET products and later became partner with them and sell these products to large companies and I have never heared them complaining meaning it gives peace of mind.

Cons

As like any other products they have their weakness and two identified weakness it makes computers slower and secondly some threats they cant be detected but other products detect such threats.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

They have lengthy trail after trail you see how protected were you so it automatically tells you to buy.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

The product was not strong enough to fight offline threats that I was experiencing daily as IT technician

Emir from Citi

December 2021

Optimize endpoints and devices security in real-time

It uses a low amount of resources and works efficiently in the background without disturbing and interfering in my running programs. This single solution gives peace of mind by protecting all enterprise-level endpoints and systems efficiently and more easily. Although it looks pricey, if we think about its powerful features and performance then it seems cost-effective as compared to other available options in the market. I highly recommend the ESET Endpoint Security tool to all other users who are working in a hybrid environment and worried about optimizing their device and endpoint protection at scale. This one is best among all fighting competitors because the tools offered by this are not included in any other tool package.

Pros

Dealing with attackers or hackers at our endpoints is more challenging than when we have implemented the ESET Endpoint Security tool. It is fully powerful in detecting malicious programs and provides real-time notifications so that we fix problems and stop hackers from getting access to our devices. I like it because it provides real-time visibility for both off-premise and on-premise endpoints, as well as comprehensive reporting. This comprehensive multilayered protection is playing an important role in the security of all company devices and endpoints to protect our data.

Cons

The only thing which disturbs me sometimes is the scan time of larger files against viruses, it is a quite lengthy process. Its initial setup and deployment require hours to dedicate, to make this fully functional at its full potential, also there is a learning for configurations.

Scott from Computer Sales

December 2021

Low food print and does the job

We tried other vendors however they were either too high overhead on the system or broke too frequently

Pros

Very small footprint on the machine and runs generally hasslefree

Cons

Nothing comes to mind its an antivirus software and doesn't try to be everything and anything

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Too large an overhead and broke regularly

ESET Endpoint Security

Pros

we used it for couple of month and it was easy to use and easy to update. user interface is nice and friendly. it is not one of those tools to puzzles you with a lot of options

Cons

we were generally happy with the tool but later we found out they were unable to detect anomaly which they should have been detected in the first place, though they were able to fix later.

their cheaper offer

Alexander from AIV automatisering

Excellent value for money

Easy to manage tool to secure your endpoint.

Pros

Good local support, good pricing, constantly evolving

Cons

Nothing really, it does what we want it to do.

Ivan Harris from National Defense College of the Philippines

Find Security with ESET Endpoint Security

Pros

Apart from my bias over ESET, which I trust the most among leading anti-virus software, ESET Endpoint Security gives you a wide array of functions which you can use for your security needs. The software also provides you a technical overview of these functions, as well as reports for diagnosis among others.

Cons

I honestly do not think of any flaw about ESET Endpoint Security. For me, it's my choice!

John from Mail Boxes etc Panamá

Protege lo necesario

Pros

El antivirus protegen lo esencial en la computadora, es bastante eficiente y tiene actualizaciones constantes.

Cons

La versión paga es un poco más costosa que otras marcas, deben tener precios más competitivos.

Chanaka from Maga Engineering

Industry: Civil Engineering

Fast, Lightweight, efficient antivirus which is a must for any user

ESET is the fastest and most efficient security tool among many others and I'm telling this from experience. This will work on any device even if it's got lower performance without overloading the device. Just try this and you will understand why this is one of the best in the market right now. Detection engine is capable of identifying many threats which are missed from similar tools.

Pros

I started using ESET few years back and instantly I felt an improvement from all the antivirus software I used during my time. ESET was fast and had minimal impact on overall performance on computer while detecting many threats other tools could not detect. With constant updates and user friendly UI, I feel it's the most comfortable tool I have used. Quite customizable with excluding locations, custom firewall, and specially the gaming mode where it improves overall performance of computer was splendid. As a user for many years ESET came up with many good features like email protection, banking protection, and a own blacklist to enhance users' security.

Cons

I used ESET for many years but I have rarely seen faults in ESET. But I think constant notifications reminding to update and lower downloading speed for updates even when a stable and speed internet connection is available can be stated as the areas where I think ESET need to improve.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

ESET was fast and efficient as an antivirus and had more user friendly features I liked.

Robert from AMG-IT Solutions

Removes infections others do not.

Have found ESET support to be responsive and knowledage. We have met the UK head of sales a few times at various events and it has always been a pleasure.

Pros

We are partnered with ESET as their product range has a very virus detection rate combined with a low system impact. Quite often we have customers bring in computers running other AV software and we use ESET to remove infections.

Cons

The ERA console is very flexable but can be overly complex for most use cases. Would be nice to see a better implementation of the user interface, perhaps a wizzard system. This does not affect end users though.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

Price and previous good histroy with ESET.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Trends virus detection rate at the time was not so good.

Gabriella from GABResources

Industry: Mining & Metals

Works well whether entry-level or high performance

Having used ESET for about seven years there are definitely more pros than cons.

Pros

I have used ESET for about 7 years back and forth and at times together with another antivirus. When I first started with ESET it did a really good job, my laptop was not performing well, I installed it and managed to remove over 20 malicious software. I like how it works well on different computer systems, be it entry-level or high performance. I am currently running it on an i5 processor with 8 GBs of RAM and it works well. It uses low computing power and it does not slow down my computer. I like the ESET splash screen that shows up on computer startup, it's interesting how it's changed over the years. The splash screen has a clean and premium feel to it and it makes using ESET thus much more pleasant. The splash screen simply shows up and automatically disappears, making starting up pleasant and not long especially when compared to other programs where a complete window opens up which then has to be closed. I have also used it on an entry-level computer with a Celeron processor and 4 GBs of RAM. It worked well, and I still saw the above pros, and most importantly I was able to scan my computer and have it free of malware.

Cons

I do not have much against ESET, it works well, except that scan times are lengthy, but this is related to file sizes that I have on my machine and in any case, I found it to still be quicker than other programs. There is a price point to ESET and even though it works well there are other anti-virus programs with a free plan that compete strongly with it.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Over a decent number of years, I have switched from ESET to Kaspersky and then to ESET again and have also used both of them together. I switched from Kaspersky because it takes quite a bit of computing power.

Alain Jove from Sales Retention Services

A good choice to keep viruses at bay

Overall, the product suits my needs especially in terms of managing a relatively small network of computers. The essential functions are present to prevent intrusion, and tying it up with the default firewall as well as tweaking router settings suits just fine in preventing unwanted websites and pop ups from appearing in in your screen, and sifting through websites with anomalous content.

Pros

There's a ton of anti virus and anti malware apps already online, but one reason why I used this product is for its simplicity and for its being lightweight, and not to mention the pricing. Doing system maintenance can be a daunting task, and waiting for boot scans to finish can be time consuming especially with a lot of tasks on the to do list. Yes, I do boots cans once a month to ensure that my security software can reach the deepest caverns of my computer because with all the phishing, malware, ransomware, and viruses lingering online, it's better to make this precautions than fall prey to it. I also find it very handy using the malware scan through the browser, which is optional but can be easily changed in the settings. Along with the default Windows Firewall of Windows 10, I feel my system a lot safer, because apparently using only the latter isn't sufficient enough to keep those bad entities at bay.

Cons

Although pricing is way better than others, it is limited to some functionalities. And an advanced user might consider switching to other products if one is looking for other add-ons especially for those who have high browsing and other internet activities.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

At that time, there were a few security products that have false positives in tagging searched elements as viruses or malware and one of them is Kaspersky. Although, the default settings can be changed, I was looking for something less stricter but is efficient in weeding out bad rootkit elements, which led me to ESET.

Trevor from Fly by bytes

Industry: Computer Networking

Eset security software

We use this software in many ways to protect businesses from hackers and viruses and blocked unsafe web site. Plus it protects our company when access banking information.

Pros

I have been Eset for a while now, and the software has made some significant improvement overall with using the software adding more security features like the banking system. This software you to take control of access to firewalls and also gives users control on having a computer scanning for issues. The software has a different level of software protection to choose from.

Cons

The licensed to purchase this software is a bit troubling. It does give your license keys. If you need to reinstall the program in some older model, you required a user name and keycode or ID code. It just too confusing. Also, the software takes too many resources when scanning every time you reboot your computer.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

It was more user-friendly software without a lot of false advertising.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Norton was too slow and would cause too many issues.

LOURDES from Mod2 Inc

Lightweight But Tough Virus and Web Protection

I have been an ESET user since 2005. Back then there was only ESET NOD32 and it has grown a lot since with various platform protection. I am very pleased that they have not changed their style of being lightweight and easy to install (no-brainer installation and management) that I recommend it for use to friends and colleagues. I have never ever had any virus problems with ESET which is the main reason why I am confident when I recommend it even to clients. One really gets the value for his/her money with a license purchase from ESET.

Pros

It is lightweight, meaning it does not need too much resources to run in the operating system. This is the best selling factor for me of ESET NOD32, especially when compared to Norton or McAfee. The value for money is greater than Kaspersky, another antivirus product which I think is just as good as ESET. ESET is also easy to install and hassle-free. It takes very little time and supervision to install this and as long as you have fast internet, downloading the latest updates and modules is also fast and easy.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like about ESET's range of security products is that there are different version for different devices that I have to purchase them separately if I wanted an all-around ESET protection. It would be nice if there is a way to get discount on, say, mobile licenses if you already have the full Windows/Mac product purchased. I had to purchase a separate license for my Android phone - it would have been nice if I could just use the same license.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Norton is good but very heavy on processing and more often than not, blocks legitimate products from running. It sometimes turns out that solution is worse than what it is trying to cure so I switch.

Mark from Soko's LLC

Solid endpoint solution for less

Excellent, since we have tested new products with additional new features but when we got it, we definitely felt it was the best out there.

Pros

When we were looking for new endpoint solution, we knew there is so many out there and they are all relatively pushy when talking to their sales people. We went through the normal process with Eset and found the pricing mixed with the easy to use reporting and alerting features were better than anything else we tried to that point, overall great decision and very happy with our choice when we moved over.

Cons

Honestly not a ton of dislikes here, everything did exactly what we hoped for it to do, so not much here.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

A mix of the great pricing and reporting and great conversations with the sales rep lead us to make that final decision.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Got offered to potentially work with and use and the reporting and alerts features I really enjoyed the ease of overall use.

Abinadi from Akamai Technologies

Your Security made Easy

I use this every day and it works perfectly. I love its simplicity so anyone at home could check for threat however it is still very powerful tool. The frequency of the updates its just fine and I like the fact that I can constantly monitor the events and logs for more details.

Pros

The product is very solid compared to its competitors. The regular updates keep you secure for new security threat and it is very simple to use but still very effective

Cons

I would like to see a more simple integration with some IoT devices and control of the home network. overall is a great product update could more frequent. Include details of the upgrade for people familiar with security terminology

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

A combination of price and features

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Symantec was having some vulnerabilities and I was not happy with the gray areas so I made some investigations and decided for ESET Endpoint Security

Malinda from Government Railway

Industry: Government Relations

The best anti-virus software for business

I have been using eset anti-virus software for 3+ years and my experience so far is really positive. As a company we have never faced any virus/malware infection from the day we started using it and it is doing a great job for these 3+ years. First we used the 30-day trial and then we got that it is the right choice. My overall experience of using eset anti-virus software is really positive and I would like to recommend anyone who is willing to use an anti-virus software which works flawlessly almost 100% of the time and it is the best on the market currently.

Pros

There are many ways that a computer can get infected with spyware, viruses, and malware. Among those downloads from internet, email attachments and removable media are the main ways. Normally one railway station has at least 10 computers and those contain sensitive information. These computers are connected to the internet and can be infected from viruses at anytime easily. Viruses can steal passwords, get access to sensitive information, damage files, monitor user's activities and make frequent computer crashes.If one computer get infected, the other computers connected to the network affected too. For all these problems, company decided to use an anti-virus protection to safeguard the PCs. Few years back we have decided to switch to eset anti-virus software. The installation was really easy. That is the most stable and effective anti-virus software I have ever used. Eset runs in the background without hassling me. It doesn't ask me to run a security check/ restart the pc while I'm doing another work. I love the way that it handles everything about security of the pc. It doesn't degrade the performance of my computer while scanning and it intelligently identify threats without blocking other programs. The pretty user interface with “You are protected” sign tells me that everything is fine at one glance.

Cons

To be honest, I don't have anything against eset. The license is bit costly but the price is really worth for the security that we get. It is absolutely easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

First we used microsoft windows defender and then we experienced that the protection offered by windows defender is not enough to guarantee the security of the company and the detection ratio needs further improvement. When scanning a computer it degrade the computers' performance. Also the user interface of windows defender is not pleasant. Because of all these issues we decided to switch to eset.

Mark from Jemtek Solutions

Eset Endpoint Security (Business)

Which? has recently awarded Eset's Antivirus Product its highest score in the "Best Buy" for "paid for" products. The small footprint and speed of its scanning engine is impressive coupled with its VB100 record and free upgrade to new versions make Eset an obvious choice. It doesn't slow your machine down on scanning and is sympathetic in its notifications to cause the least disruption to your workflow. On the whole I would recommend Eset Endpoint Security highly it does what it says on the tin and with minimal fuss.

Pros

Eset Endpoint Security is a business offering of a comprehensive suite of Security products including authentication, encryption and antiviral products for multi platform. The business licenses can be purchased in blocks of 5 for a 1 to 3 year duration. The product contains antivirus, firewall, antispam, device control and web filtering. The software footprint is small and its scanning engines speed is impressive against its competition. Eset has passed each one of its VB100 labtests never missing an in the wild virus. Licensing is flexible and new versions are free as long as you hold a valid license. On demand scans can be immediate or scheduled and Esset pride themselves on keeping false positives to a minimum. Eset's support team are knowledgeable and helpful and will happily remote to your machine using ISLOnline to resolve any issues you may have. The business product can be managed by a Remote Administration Console making easy to update and configure all the Eset software on your network.

Cons

Because of Eset's comprehensive suite of products it is adviseable to get an Eset agent or Eset themselves to carry out the intial setup. As you drill through the menu's the compexity of the product becomes very evident. The home user security product contains helpful context sensitive messages to aid with its configuration but the messages produced by the business product require some technical knowledge. The firewall part of the product can be sensitive to minor network changes and block printers and devices which are contained in the secure zone. This can be very frustrating for users who have shares on thier PC which are needed by other users.

Darina from Ifond, s.r.o

Industry: Civil Engineering

It is best to be safe

The best is that from very beginning of using ESET software I have no problem with harms to computer or data or web site - no one. This is most important - they are continually improving their SW to be best on market and help their customer . They do their business very well - so we may do our safe and protected.

Pros

To have my data safe - not to be afraid of any harm in my data. We use many commercial data from our clients to prepare for them good offers and manage good projects - so we have to be safe with all our work. Many of my friends lost all data on damaged hardisks by activity of stupid hackers or paid so much money to unlock data in specialised companies. Data it is the most important in today times - so the best protection of computer by best software like ESET is step to right direction. I use ESET software for more than ten years - no one problem with any harm of computer or data - and we use internet daily. ESET is the best

Cons

there is no one thing, even I like the design and name - it so good

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

I was recommended by my PC service

Set it and forget it! ESET offers a convenient and effective one stop security solution

I haven't lost time or money or business because my computer is protected and I'm not vulnerable to attacks. That's basically an ROI of priceless if you ask me.

Pros

Currently I am using ESET on my work laptop. I am a small freelance business and just have the one computer to protect at the moment. I also purchased another license to install on my parents' computer as they have been very prone to viruses in the past. Pros - Set it and forget it - I basically set up this software once to run automatic scans and I haven't had to bother with it much more than that. - Anti-theft feature - this feature allows you to locate your computer no matter where it is if it gets stolen. Thankfully haven't had to try this feature out, and I hope that I never have to, but it's pretty comforting to know that I have it. - Parental control - I don't use this, but you can basically set up different profiles for children when they browse the web to block certain sites - Secure browser for banking and financial websites - ESET launches its own browser when you go to any financial or banking websites. As I understand it, they encrypt everything over this secure browser - Chock full of other features like personal firewall, email protection, webcam protection, etc - Automatic prompting when you connect an external drive to scan it.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. So far I have found ESET to be very easy to use and I haven't come across any negatives. Everything from setting up automatic scans to enabling the anti-theft feature through their website has been super smooth. No issues with this whatsoever and it's extremely easy to use. Well worth it.

Craig from Amnexus Communications

Eset for centralized antimalware management

It does a great job of catching malware. Occasionally we will have a problem with security updates in Outlook. This can cause the Outlook plugin to not start.

Pros

It provide a centralized management system for anti-malware. It is easy to use and does a great job catching web and email malware.

Cons

The initial installation was a little time consuming. I need to reach out to support to get help with the base profiles. Evidently this was common, they emailed me a set already configured.

Best centralized management

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Symantec was letting too much malware through.

Keith from Kirkland ltd

Quality product that you can rely on.

So good I recommend it to our clients.

Pros

It doesn’t slow machines down like other Anti virus products. It is easy to install & forget about, knowing you are protected. The company is quick to respond to any issues and if support is required they are extremely helpful eve IF it turns out that it isn’t their product that is causing the issue.

Cons

I would like a bit more malware specific scans built Into the product.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

Cost & based on a trials we preferred the simplicity & speed of ESET.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Panda slowed down our machines.

nigel from Ziyad Technical Resource Consulting LLC

Feature Rich! Security at its best

It is doing a good job of antivirus protection and filtering. It is also more customizable than I have tried.

Pros

This software detected other networks on my machine. IT was good to have that information to resolve some interesting errors.

Cons

I had to set the firewall for a foreign country that is headquarters. This was a slight problem that I didn’t expect. It also seems to run slow but it could be my configuration so I can’t be sure to blame the software yet.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

Initially tried the free trial. I just like the screens too.

The ESET ran better MAC

Carlos Benjamin from Information Technology and Services

Best Antivirus but still hackable

I like it, i Recommend this to anyone. The Best I ever Had

Pros

It is very easy to install and use, It doesn't take a lot of resources from your computer.

Cons

We got hacked by a Ransomeware 2 times now, when it is supossed that we were covered by ESET =( . Lucky us we have backups of our all data daily. but was not easy to restore.

Price, and for me it is the Best Antivirus

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

McAfee drinks our Entire Resources on Every computer, it is really heavy for any computer, even the thougt ones.

Carlo from Partnership Education

A powerful, functional and manageable AV system

We are able to easily manage ESET from the ESMC console, no matter where the mobile device travels we are able to control it

Pros

The deployment process can be easily streamlined using GPO or the ESMC console. As well as managing any Virus outbreaks or threats centrally

Cons

Can be a pain if there are issues with the central server, or if machines have issues removing previous AV software in order to install ESET

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

ESET were able to offer us more competitive pricing in order to resell to our clients

Became a partner with ESET

Steve from Mazmatic Media

Outstanding Protecion

I've never had an issue with Malware, Spyware or Viruses since I started using EST about 10 years ago.

Pros

Provides outstanding protection Easy installation and upgrading Never had an issue with Malware or Viruses since switching Also like the pricing models for those that own several devices

Cons

I haven't found anything to complain about. It just plain works as advertised. You'd hardly know it was there.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

I'd been having issues with Norton seeming to utilize a lot of CPU and seeming somewhat dictatorial. I had also been using AVG on my laptop. When I looked at the features provided by ESET, the awards it had won and the glowing recommendation from someone who appeared to be a very up-to-date in his knowledge, I switched.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

It was recommended by the salesperson when I bought a new desktop computer. See why I chose ESET answer for more information.

Robert from Revolver Visual Design LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

Very thorough virus protection

Overall, ESET, once it's initial system scan is complete, runs perfectly like it isn't even there. While I rarely run into any warning from it, in 8 years I have also never had any issues with malware infecting a system that it is protecting.

Pros

ESET does a great job of managing each and every thing that enters your computer either through the internet or from a removeable media source. I have never experienced ESET missing a trojan or suspicious piece of information when installing new software or visiting websites.

Cons

The initial system scan that is triggered whenever your PC comes out of sleep or is restarted can be quite lengthy and is generally slowed down tremendously if you are impatient and try to open any programs while the scan is going.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

McAfee began to get too expensive and annoying with their constant sales, specials and reminders about using their products. ESET felt much more professional grade.

Behzod from Texas Tech University

ESET one of the most trusted names in computer security

Truly install and forget about it type of product. Highly recommend it.

Pros

I am long time user of ESET products and its Endpoint Security computer security service. I started using ESET in 2006 and since then I am loyal customer of the company. The advantages of this software can be summarized as follows: 1) ESET always tops the computer security tests conducted by independent, third party testing companies (eg. AV Comparatives) that test various well-known antivirus products. 2) No matter whether you are using powerful gaming computer or slow, old laptop -- ESET utilizes minimum CPU. Hence, ESET provides excellent all in one protection at minimal CPU usage. 3) ESET has very user friendly interface for novice users. But at the same time ESET has separate menu with full set of features for expert users. 4) Overall license cost is not expensive. Usually there are several sales throughout the year that make the deal even sweeter. 5) Product offers full security tools including firewall, antivirus, spam protection, anti-theft protection that smoothly integrates with the operating system and require minimal user intervention. 6) ESET has very friendly customer care team of experts that are available 24/7.

Cons

I never experienced problems with ESET products. Always recommend it to friends and colleagues.

If you wanna the best antivirus, purchase this software

The antivirus solution from ESET is currently the best on the market. It is more expensive, but you get perfect protection for your money.

Pros

+ daily update of virus database + system administrators can set-up/manage/handle employees' tools through ERA + real-time file system protection

Cons

- a little bit high costs (paid license) - missing apps for iOS devices - web access protection sometimes blocks valid web sites

Zaza from MagtiCom

ESET Endpoint Security

Overall I have good experience with eset. Very good server management. Very good installed software management. Very good logging.

Pros

Very easy to use, useful, fast, intuitive, hight speed

Cons

Sometimes fail to upgrade server side. Hard to implement user agents.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

Best price. Very good server side. Good antivirus. Good user side. Low PC load.

Very bad server side

Moris from Corte Suprema de Justicia

ESET Endpoint Security - La Mejor Solución en Antivurus

Eset Endpoint Security es excelente y brinda la confianza de tener una de las mejores protecciones ante virus de todo tipo

Pros

La seguridad y confianza con las actualizaciones de Eset que de manera regular ofrecen siempre estar un paso adelante de los nuevos programas o aplicaciones que pueden tener un actuar malicioso o que intenten ejecutar virus disfrazados de programas o aplicaciones validas.

Cons

Recientemente no he podido instalar la ultima versión de Eset Endpoint Security en versiones del sistema operativo que uso por no tener más soporte de parte de la compañia que lo distribuye y esto hace que no lo pueda instalar y que no pueda aprovechar sus ventajas.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

Actualizaciones constantes, buena calidad en cuanto a optimización de recursos de la maquina en la que se instala.

Aleksandra from YevvieART

Sticking with it for entire family

In three years we've been using ESET at home (3PC + 3 mobile license) we've never had a virus or malware actually get through (always blocked/quarantined in time). And that's with a technologically challenged 60 year old woman, who has her own computer and little knowledge about how to protect herself. Also worth mentioning that transferring the license from old computer to new one in the middle of license term didn't take any significant knowledge or time.

Pros

ESET doesn't slow down computer as much as other commercially available antiviruses. On low end machine it is more efficient and responsive than anything else, and at that price point it's definitely one of the biggest pluses. ESET provides easy to grasp interface and features that allow you bigger control over your network.

Cons

Like every other antivirus, at certain times it turns into giant resource hog, successfully preventing you from getting your job done. It has indeed a mode which prevents it from starting high-resource processes when you're in full screen, but it starts them immediately after you close such app. Let's say your game crashed in the middle of work, you gotta wait those 10-15 minutes before launching it back if ESET already scheduled something for that time. There are workarounds, but you have to be at least moderately skilled in use of computer to get to them.

Joseph from Mentor Oregon

It just works! I don't have to worry about viruses anymore.

It's great, works like it's supposed to.

Pros

ESET helps me not have to worry about computer security. It's simple, works in the background, and doesn't bog my computer down.

Cons

The icon in the taskbar is a little odd, but helpful when I need it, but I rarely need it.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Too many pop ups and adds in AVG

David from Aboitiz Group of Companies

Industry: Investment Management

Always be secure

Install this, keep updated, and that's all there is to it. Internet and USB threat security is a breeze.

Pros

ESET is light, functional, and up-to-date. I leave the auto-update on in order to be sure I get the latest virus definitions and updates to keep my PC secure. I don't even notice ESET running and the download doesn't affect my network usage either. It just works silently and securely in the background keeping away any fears and headaches. The user interface is pretty straight forward and the graphs gives you the run-thru you need with just a quick glance. I have not experienced any infection or malware getting away. It has always been scanned and detected by ESET. I think this is pretty good considering that creative work requires me to check websites that can, at times, be within risky domains. There is also an extension for my Mobile devices. Most happy about the anti-theft feature and the ability to secure my data. I often lose my mobile devices on the field, and ESET gives me the piece of mind that my data cannot be accessed by anyone who picks up what I lost.

Cons

Very rare instances of false positives. Some files downloaded and gets flagged for quarantine. Very rare. Other than that nothing else.

An adaptable anti-virus that can be customised for each device it is on

I have used ESET for several years and have generally been very happy with it. The main issues I have had with it are related to updating the software or installation of it where it occasionally fails to do so automatically via the various tasks referenced in Pros thus resulting in manual intervention being required. The admin portal could do with an update as it seems mildly dated and some of the features are needlessly difficult to modify - triggers on certain tasks for instance do not seem to be able to be edited, instead they must be deleted and re-created.

Pros

Easy to set up tasks for specific groups Can set up dynamic groups to facilitate running of certain tasks e.g. GPO installs eset agent, eset detects client with agent but no AV, adds to "No AV" dynamic group, task runs that installs AV, ESET detects AV installed but not activated, adds to "AV not activated" dynamic group, task runs that activates AV, ESET detects out of date database, adds to AV out of date dynamic group, task updates AV, etc. Support are very quick to respond and are able to provide comprehensive guides on features.

Cons

Sometimes tasks fail for no detectable reason and the only way to fix is to manually run the task. This can be time consuming. Some viruses are not removed by ESET, this results in the need to run a script to delete the offending files.

Marcel from WEB<DIV>

Fast and reliable

Pros

I use ESET Endpoint Security for a number of years and am very pleased. It's fast, takes up little system memory and is constantly equipped with even better engines and options. ESET LiveGrid is a great option. ESET live grid is a system that collects information from vulnerabilities and potential threats around the world. When this is enabled, the antivirus program, working with Eset Live Grid, can detect and remove the most recently found threats from the system.

Cons

In a business environment, you cannot verify that all systems are running a version of ESET. This should be possible so that you protect all systems and do not skip one.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

We keep monitoring the advantages of both products.

Tércio from Ericsson

One of the best antivirus

I have been using Eset for over 3 years now and I've no complaints. It has many security features, such as network, email and spam protection. You can schedule scans as per your need, very flexible. You can easily order a trial license so you can test it out.

Pros

Not so many false-positives, it offers a good variety of useful reports. The UI is clean and easy to follow, very intuitive. Despite the extensive security features, it does not require too much configuration.

Cons

Fortunately, I've no complaints so far. I once had an issue with the license but it was quickly resolved by contacting the support team. There are cheaper options out there in the market, but it really worth its price for what it offers.

Reasons for Switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Reliability and performs better than Kaspersky.

Binoy from Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College Hospital, Karakonam

Solid security offered for the asking price, but could be more aesthetically pleasing

I think it's mixed. It wasn't always pleasant and I had to switch to other antivirus programs.

Pros

I have used a lot of antivirus software in quite a few systems with varying specifications and I can tell that Eset is at least not resource hogging as Norton. This was the reason I switched to Eset at first. But I found better software later.

Cons

Though it is faster than Norton and doesn't use as much resources, there are better one's out there. Though this happened in the Windows XP era, Eset still couldn't protect my pc all those years back when I made the switch from Norton. Another thing I don't like is the very 'plain' UI. Not very aesthetically pleasing.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

I got a better deal, a coupon code that offered a high discount. And it was recommended by my uncle.

Paul from Allied (Tooling) Limited

Good, but could be great

Feel very protected, just not the easiest management console to confirgure with

Pros

We've been using ESET endpoint security for a number of years and in that time have had no infections. Real time monitoring picks up iffy websites any staff may venture onto. A whole host of reports available that you can manually edit content and schedule- windows updates is a useful one! Central management works a treat ! Can drilldown to a lot of information about pcs/servers from the management console

Cons

Setting policies and tasks isn't too bad to configure but does require training/practice. Not the easiest management tool to get your head around unfortunately. That's my only real gripe!

Suhailah from 7-Eleven Malaysia

Must have security software for any computer

Pros

ESET Endpoint Security is the best option for a non technical user or people that do not want to deal with the security of their computer in the daily basis, as this software only need a one time setting and you practically will never have to even monitor the setting anymore. It is the best defender for any computer.

Cons

The software update will take forever to finish download, even when my internet is very fast and stable. It seem those factor did not helpful when downloading the update. The scanning process will slowing down the computer a bit, but not a real problem as i always schedule it running at midnight when i am not using my computer.

Orlando from Barzani Group

Best Antivirus

Pros

It has internet security, email security, and real-time malware detection. I can customize settings and web-filtering. It is secured and with stable updates.

Cons

When it is not configured correctly, it can limit features on your PC and it is difficult to troubleshoot, but once you find it, it is just enabling and disabling a few buttons.

Angela from Math Plus Academy

Protect your Computers

ESET helps keep my computer safe under all circumstances; Whether I'm out working at a coffee shop or in the office managing emails, I trust that I will not lose my computer to malware or spyware.

Pros

The product is extremely easy to download and set up. When it detects a potential threat, a notification pops up which tells you the nature of the threat and how it has stopped and/or removed it. You can allow it to scan your whole computer or scan specific things prior to downloading and opening. There are also options for password managers, home security management, anti-theft for your device(s), data encryption and safe browsers for banking and finances. I especially like the webcam management so you can prevent certain apps and programs from using it and get a notification if an attempt is made.

Cons

Honestly, I've had no issues. The price seems relatively comparable to similar products but the user experience works well. It would be nice if we could turn off notifications for a specific period of time. Sometimes if I'm on a public network, I'll get multiple notices of system attacks and I don't need to get them over and over.

Josemaria from Maynilad Student Services

Silent but Effective

ESET is a must-have for any device especially those exposed to the wild Internet and those connected with several USBs from other people sharing files with you. It is a one-time set-it-and-forget-it software that will help you keep focused on productivity rather than be worried about viruses, malware, worms, and other threats of the like.

Pros

What do I like the most? With ESET EndPoint Security, I don't remember ever having any problems with Internet security (of course this is in combo with our own firewall and Net security). But with whatever sites I visit, or files downloaded from the internet, I am well protected or at least notified immediately about possible threats. I have had some false positives with Eset, but for most of the time, I had no problems. I tried it once, to inject a malicious file via USB, and it quickly detected it and quarantined. I also find that the scanning is both unobstrusive, silent, and easy on my laptop. I don't feel any slow downs, and you can also schedule it to run when you're out of your desk. Lastly, the updates are regular and reliable, and light as well in terms of bandwidth sharing with my other running applications. Again, silent but effective for my daily office and home use.

Cons

There are very few instances when I connected external devices like HDD via enclosure, and it was not checked by ESET. I was sure it was connected and running as I accessed some folders of the ex HDD. I had to run ESET manually, just to be sure.

A good Endpoint Security Solution which is lesser known.

Over all we were very satisfied with Eset Endpoint Security, it is great product for the price.

Pros

Eset Endpoint Security is a relatively light weight software in comparison to other market leading brands. it is quite robust and provides support to legacy operating systems which other solutions have stopped supporting.

Cons

Their Local partner support could improve a bit, other than that no issues were faced. I am very much satisfied with the solution.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Security

Relatively lower operating costs, being a light weight solution and support of legacy operating systems tilted our decision in favor of Eset Endpoint Security's.

Namila from micronet

secure your every thing form digital world

I live with this over 2 years and I hope to buy another year the end of this license.

Pros

this is a great product. it helps me to secure my computer from the internet and downloads.i purchase ESET internet security.is has secure payment option.

Cons

daily update. bytheway there is a live secure option on this that helps me to prevent from the latest viruses.

Advanced tool for security

Overall i am extremely satisfied with the tool. The tool gets updated by itself for each and every version automatically. Even though the subscription cost is on the higher side, it also gives offers then there on the cost which saves some money on it. I would recommend the tool to any body and to the organization to secure the severs and systems with out any hazzle.

Pros

I have been using the tool personally for about 4-5 years and the first point i would like to convey is the advanced technology in securing the system. I have been using other antivirus but not satisfied with the quarantine part and this tool is just fabulous. I do not have to run the scan every time and it automatically identifies the malware's and cleans as well. My phone and computer is been secured by Eset and i use the same login for both of my gadgets. Never allows any of the malware or websites to function and i am extremely satisfied.

Cons

the subscription cost winch i would like to mention at this point and compared to other tools, this is on the higher side. the subscription costs could be brought down which would help the users to opt for the software.

Aaron from Aaron's Maintenance Service

This is the best Antivirus software that I have ever used period!

Absolute rock solid Endpoint Protection! Ease of use! Lightweight engine! I also get the benefit of knowing my data is secure and I will not be in the hunt every year for a new Protection software.

Pros

The number one thing that I like about Eset is and always has been the iron-clad security! Eset has the best AV Heuristic system that I have ever used. The next thing is the lightweight engine it employs. Most AV software applications are system resource hogs. Eset does not kill my end user workstations. Additionally, I like the ability to run a scan and also use the user interface. Many AV systems lock down the UI when scanning. Eset Rocks!

Cons

This is really hard to say but honestly, this is one product I can provide no cons for! I have used Nod 32 since 2001 and in that time we have experimented with many different systems all touted as the best. Eset has continued to climb and has always beaten out the competition in my opinion. This is one software company that I back with my own reputation on a daily basis. If Eset needs a Salesman I would have no quarrel putting my name behind this company!

Strong protection of machine learning terminals

In total, we have been protected from all ransomware attacks for about 8 years, with the exception of a few cases, which Eset quickly resolved. The system was also able to prevent several zero attacks, with which, for example, our suppliers had problems, which strengthened our position in the market.

Pros

an integrated sandbox that can detect malware that tries to mask its activity and avoids detection by standard AV techniques. Thanks to the cloud, the network is protected before the next virus database update is released, which saves time. Eset also has low system requirements, which allows the use of older hardware.In addition, the livegrid system collects information from all over the world, and thanks to this system, computer scans are also significantly shortened, as there are no scans of files whose reputation has already been verified in the system.

Cons

price, speed of implementation - initially, there was a problem with training workers, which took some time, but now we don't have to worry about almost anything.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition