All ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

1-25 of 1,010 Reviews

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Solid endpoint solution for less

Robert

Removes infections others do not.

Have found ESET support to be responsive and knowledage. We have met the UK head of sales a few times at various events and it has always been a pleasure.

Pros

We are partnered with ESET as their product range has a very virus detection rate combined with a low system impact. Quite often we have customers bring in computers running other AV software and we use ESET to remove infections.

Cons

The ERA console is very flexable but can be overly complex for most use cases. Would be nice to see a better implementation of the user interface, perhaps a wizzard system. This does not affect end users though.

Reasons for choosing ESET Endpoint Security

Price and previous good histroy with ESET.

Reasons for switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Trends virus detection rate at the time was not so good.

Abinadi

Your Security made Easy

I use this every day and it works perfectly. I love its simplicity so anyone at home could check for threat however it is still very powerful tool. The frequency of the updates its just fine and I like the fact that I can constantly monitor the events and logs for more details.

Pros

The product is very solid compared to its competitors. The regular updates keep you secure for new security threat and it is very simple to use but still very effective

Cons

I would like to see a more simple integration with some IoT devices and control of the home network. overall is a great product update could more frequent. Include details of the upgrade for people familiar with security terminology

Reasons for choosing ESET Endpoint Security

A combination of price and features

Reasons for switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Symantec was having some vulnerabilities and I was not happy with the gray areas so I made some investigations and decided for ESET Endpoint Security

Zakaria

Industry: Computer Hardware

December 2022

ESET is a great antivirus

overall experience I would say that ESET is worth using for your safety, it will work well.

Pros

ESET is a really known antivirus and I'm using it for about more than 5 years, it is really doing a great job, I have compared it to many other antiviruses and the results were so impressive, Eset did a really well job against many hard trojans, and that's what I prefer to use it on many of my devices, the software interface looks really modern and easy to use for everybody. if you are using this antivirus, you will be much safer while surfing the internet.ESET will not have a bad impact on your device performance.

Cons

I haven't seen anything bad about ESET, it's being improved update by update.

Response from ESET

Thank you for your detailed, 5 star review. We are glad that you appreciate the updating and upgrading as it is something we work hard on. Thank you for choosing ESET as your cybersecurity provider.

Carlos

End Points Protection solution

ESET has detected many cyber risk.

Pros

It consumes hardly any resources, is very quiet, has a great protection capacity and has functionalities for both inexperienced and professional users.

Cons

There are a little things that I don not like such as the ESET Endpoint Antivirus edition with a very limited range of features, abuse of pop-up windows and lack of own firewall in the basic version.

Response from ESET

Thank you for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it. We're constantly working to improve our products and your comments will help us do that. Thank you for using ESET!

October 2022

ESET Endpoint Security

It's part of our stack because it's the best in the class. ESET helps protect our business endpoints.

Pros

Easy to setup and manage. It actually detects threats and prevents them from entering the system. Good pro-active live scanner.

Cons

Nothing really, it could be a bit cheaper.

Reasons for choosing ESET Endpoint Security

Long lasting relationship with ESET. The software actually works.

Response from ESET AUS

We truly appreciate your 5 star review.

Replied October 2022

Maureen

January 2023

ESET Endpoint Security does its job well, so you can comfortably focus on your business

Overall, I have had a very good experience with ESET Endpoint Security. I would recommend this product, as it is very good, and does what it advertises.

Pros

There are many features to be noted about this software, such as that it has a bonus 'secure browser feature' which protects sensitive data while browsing on the internet. Other good features noted include an advanced memory scanner (the software detects and defends against fileless malware, which is something that is not easily detectable), ransomware shield (the software picks up on any ransomware attacks blocking such attempts) and brute force attack protection (the software defends against remote 'hacking' attempts at the VPN, protecting against the potential guessing of credentials from remote connections). As a small business owner, this software provides a good level of comfort, as I know my business is holistically protected, as I can focus on what I do best.

Cons

Since installing the software, I have noted that the performance of my computer is a bit slower. However, this is not a major flaw at all.

Response from ESET

Thank you for choosing ESET for your cybersecurity and for taking the time to write such a kind review. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Abhishek

Industry: Architecture & Planning

One of the Great Security Software for PC

My Overall experience has been great. I have been using ESET for quite some time and my system is protected. Any software I install is first scanned by the security software and only after that I am allowed to install it. Same is with the data.

Pros

The enhanced protection of ESET is the best part of the software. It provides extra protection to the PC and blocks any unwanted threats coming to the system.

Cons

Website Protection could be made better. There are instances where websites were opened and it allowed some fake websites to open.

Response from ESET

We appreciate your fantastic review of ESET! Thank you for sharing and for your continued loyalty!

Anne Marilyn

Industry: Computer Networking

ESET Endpoint

ESET software gives me peace of mind when it comes to information security and endpoint antivirus.

Pros

It's a really easy software to setup and it integrates with my environment with ease.

Cons

For some reason once in a while it has problems detecting compressed programs.

Response from ESET

Thank you for choosing ESET as your cybersecurity provider, and for taking the time to write such a positive review. We appreciate your time and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Kàssieli

Practical and affordable antivirus

Pros

Antivirus works smoothly, without slowing down your computer processing and the annual subscription fee is very affordable for the quality and compared to other programs.

Cons

There could be an ESET termination for browsers to facilitate security when entering bank sites, to validate their reliability.

Trevor

Industry: Computer Networking

Eset security software

We use this software in many ways to protect businesses from hackers and viruses and blocked unsafe web site. Plus it protects our company when access banking information.

Pros

I have been Eset for a while now, and the software has made some significant improvement overall with using the software adding more security features like the banking system. This software you to take control of access to firewalls and also gives users control on having a computer scanning for issues. The software has a different level of software protection to choose from.

Cons

The licensed to purchase this software is a bit troubling. It does give your license keys. If you need to reinstall the program in some older model, you required a user name and keycode or ID code. It just too confusing. Also, the software takes too many resources when scanning every time you reboot your computer.

Reasons for choosing ESET Endpoint Security

It was more user-friendly software without a lot of false advertising.

Reasons for switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Norton was too slow and would cause too many issues.

Chanaka

Industry: Civil Engineering

Fast, Lightweight, efficient antivirus which is a must for any user

ESET is the fastest and most efficient security tool among many others and I'm telling this from experience. This will work on any device even if it's got lower performance without overloading the device. Just try this and you will understand why this is one of the best in the market right now. Detection engine is capable of identifying many threats which are missed from similar tools.

Pros

I started using ESET few years back and instantly I felt an improvement from all the antivirus software I used during my time. ESET was fast and had minimal impact on overall performance on computer while detecting many threats other tools could not detect. With constant updates and user friendly UI, I feel it's the most comfortable tool I have used. Quite customizable with excluding locations, custom firewall, and specially the gaming mode where it improves overall performance of computer was splendid. As a user for many years ESET came up with many good features like email protection, banking protection, and a own blacklist to enhance users' security.

Cons

I used ESET for many years but I have rarely seen faults in ESET. But I think constant notifications reminding to update and lower downloading speed for updates even when a stable and speed internet connection is available can be stated as the areas where I think ESET need to improve.

Reasons for switching to ESET Endpoint Security

ESET was fast and efficient as an antivirus and had more user friendly features I liked.

Craig

Eset for centralized antimalware management

It does a great job of catching malware. Occasionally we will have a problem with security updates in Outlook. This can cause the Outlook plugin to not start.

Pros

It provide a centralized management system for anti-malware. It is easy to use and does a great job catching web and email malware.

Cons

The initial installation was a little time consuming. I need to reach out to support to get help with the base profiles. Evidently this was common, they emailed me a set already configured.

Best centralized management

Reasons for switching to ESET Endpoint Security

Symantec was letting too much malware through.

Carlo

A powerful, functional and manageable AV system

We are able to easily manage ESET from the ESMC console, no matter where the mobile device travels we are able to control it

Pros

The deployment process can be easily streamlined using GPO or the ESMC console. As well as managing any Virus outbreaks or threats centrally

Cons

Can be a pain if there are issues with the central server, or if machines have issues removing previous AV software in order to install ESET

Reasons for choosing ESET Endpoint Security

ESET were able to offer us more competitive pricing in order to resell to our clients

Became a partner with ESET

Petwr

August 2022

Best antivirus

Pros

I never got a virus in 23 years I used this software… love it

Cons

There is nothing I would say is bad about the software … easy too use ect ect .. they even have a 2 way authentication app to authenticate yourself on you server console

Reasons for switching to ESET Endpoint Security

They were sending emails to my clients back in 2000 with renewal estimates… so bypassing the vendor (me) they took the door asap and when I found Eset I fell in love lol the eset program back then was 3/4 less memory hungry then Norton.. Basically your computer was running faster. And Ieset would find every virus that Norton never even found lol

Response from ESET

Thank you for choosing ESET as your trusted security provider, and for taking the time to write such a glowing review. We're glad to hear that you've been using our products for 23 years and we really appreciate you being such a long-time and loyal customer. We look forward to many more years of serving you.

Replied September 2022