• Pros

• "It's easy to use it's a good service I can put it on my phone and my computer and I always know I have security and I'm very impressed with their service"

• "Seamless ease of installation and usage makes this product useful, I highly recommend ESET as I have used for over ten years now."

• "Easy to install. I like the fact that I was able to install the product on, multiple devices. Customer service is excellent. "

• Cons

• "I initially found some the of banking security software a bit cumbersome but was eventually able to get it properly set up with the help of customer servie."

• "Setting up the management console on-premise can take a little time, but it does sync with Active Directory which should make configure it a lot easier."

• "Some of the remote administrator features are a little cumbersome to figure out. Other than that all of the ESET products have been fantastic!"

Browse ESET Endpoint Antivirus Reviews

Carlos Benjamin from Information Technology and Services

Best Antivirus but still hackable

I like it, i Recommend this to anyone. The Best I ever Had

Pros

It is very easy to install and use, It doesn't take a lot of resources from your computer.

Cons

We got hacked by a Ransomeware 2 times now, when it is supossed that we were covered by ESET =( . Lucky us we have backups of our all data daily. but was not easy to restore.

Price, and for me it is the Best Antivirus

nigel from Ziyad Technical Resource Consulting LLC

Feature Rich! Security at its best

It is doing a good job of antivirus protection and filtering. It is also more customizable than I have tried.

Pros

This software detected other networks on my machine. IT was good to have that information to resolve some interesting errors.

Cons

I had to set the firewall for a foreign country that is headquarters. This was a slight problem that I didn’t expect. It also seems to run slow but it could be my configuration so I can’t be sure to blame the software yet.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Antivirus

Initially tried the free trial. I just like the screens too.

Strong protection of machine learning terminals

In total, we have been protected from all ransomware attacks for about 8 years, with the exception of a few cases, which Eset quickly resolved. The system was also able to prevent several zero attacks, with which, for example, our suppliers had problems, which strengthened our position in the market.

Pros

an integrated sandbox that can detect malware that tries to mask its activity and avoids detection by standard AV techniques. Thanks to the cloud, the network is protected before the next virus database update is released, which saves time. Eset also has low system requirements, which allows the use of older hardware.In addition, the livegrid system collects information from all over the world, and thanks to this system, computer scans are also significantly shortened, as there are no scans of files whose reputation has already been verified in the system.

Cons

price, speed of implementation - initially, there was a problem with training workers, which took some time, but now we don't have to worry about almost anything.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition

ESET Endpoint Security

In experience, it is not a bad program, but it is very basic depending on the type of user that is addressed, for a home user it would be good but for business, something more robust would be needed.

Pros

This security system although it has many options is very easy to use, it is very friendly and for a user who has never used it you can use it easily, I could say that this type of security should be used more for people of home since For some company it is very basic, it may have different security options but it is not complete.

Cons

What I do not like is the cost, the cost of this application is too high for the options and security that it has, it can have different levels or options for security of different types for when protection is something very simple, at the company level that handles some sensitive information could cause problem, since the type of security as I mention it above is very basic, would be only for users of house, and for the price the users of house I would not accept it is very high. They have an option for microsoft security that I do not see as a user.

Carlo from Partnership Education

A powerful, functional and manageable AV system

We are able to easily manage ESET from the ESMC console, no matter where the mobile device travels we are able to control it

Pros

The deployment process can be easily streamlined using GPO or the ESMC console. As well as managing any Virus outbreaks or threats centrally

Cons

Can be a pain if there are issues with the central server, or if machines have issues removing previous AV software in order to install ESET

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Antivirus

ESET were able to offer us more competitive pricing in order to resell to our clients

Steve from Mazmatic Media

Outstanding Protecion

I've never had an issue with Malware, Spyware or Viruses since I started using EST about 10 years ago.

Pros

Provides outstanding protection Easy installation and upgrading Never had an issue with Malware or Viruses since switching Also like the pricing models for those that own several devices

Cons

I haven't found anything to complain about. It just plain works as advertised. You'd hardly know it was there.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Antivirus

I'd been having issues with Norton seeming to utilize a lot of CPU and seeming somewhat dictatorial. I had also been using AVG on my laptop. When I looked at the features provided by ESET, the awards it had won and the glowing recommendation from someone who appeared to be a very up-to-date in his knowledge, I switched.

Moris from Corte Suprema de Justicia

ESET Endpoint Security - La Mejor Solución en Antivurus

Eset Endpoint Security es excelente y brinda la confianza de tener una de las mejores protecciones ante virus de todo tipo

Pros

La seguridad y confianza con las actualizaciones de Eset que de manera regular ofrecen siempre estar un paso adelante de los nuevos programas o aplicaciones que pueden tener un actuar malicioso o que intenten ejecutar virus disfrazados de programas o aplicaciones validas.

Cons

Recientemente no he podido instalar la ultima versión de Eset Endpoint Security en versiones del sistema operativo que uso por no tener más soporte de parte de la compañia que lo distribuye y esto hace que no lo pueda instalar y que no pueda aprovechar sus ventajas.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Antivirus

Actualizaciones constantes, buena calidad en cuanto a optimización de recursos de la maquina en la que se instala.

Daniel from Dawn Till Dusk Tek

Lightest AV. Big Protection.

The biggest benefit was the encryption for my medical and accounting clients that they can encrypt files across flash drives and the NAS that can only be seen by other computers that have the same ESET encryption key. Taking Compliance To The Next Level.

Pros

The Software doesn't Slow Down ANY COMPUTER, but still has all the features. Also it has the best encryption features I have found. I think it is their best selling point that isn't talked about enough.

Cons

Setting it up for resell was really a pain in the butt.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Antivirus

For older computer there is nothing better than ESET Endpoint, but they have better encryption compared to everyone.

Amber from Babysitting

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Very effective

Pros

What I like most is how quick and effective the scan is. It does a very deep scan of your laptop or computer.

Cons

What I disliked about the ESET is how long the program takes to start up.

Alex from Minneapolis College of Art and Design

Low Profile Security

It's an inexpensive and low profile security system for my machine. It doesn't cause major interruptions and keeps my system safe.

Pros

A lot of security software has constant pop ups and updates that get in the way of day to day use of ones computer. ESET doesn't have those kinds of issues. It keeps to itself and does a good job protecting my machine.

Cons

Updates don't seem to require a restart, but they will not auto run. Instead of getting the communication that I need to run an update, run it. If the update requires a restart, then let me know.

Malinda from Government Railway

Industry: Government Relations

The best anti-virus software for business

I have been using eset anti-virus software for 3+ years and my experience so far is really positive. As a company we have never faced any virus/malware infection from the day we started using it and it is doing a great job for these 3+ years. First we used the 30-day trial and then we got that it is the right choice. My overall experience of using eset anti-virus software is really positive and I would like to recommend anyone who is willing to use an anti-virus software which works flawlessly almost 100% of the time and it is the best on the market currently.

Pros

There are many ways that a computer can get infected with spyware, viruses, and malware. Among those downloads from internet, email attachments and removable media are the main ways. Normally one railway station has at least 10 computers and those contain sensitive information. These computers are connected to the internet and can be infected from viruses at anytime easily. Viruses can steal passwords, get access to sensitive information, damage files, monitor user's activities and make frequent computer crashes.If one computer get infected, the other computers connected to the network affected too. For all these problems, company decided to use an anti-virus protection to safeguard the PCs. Few years back we have decided to switch to eset anti-virus software. The installation was really easy. That is the most stable and effective anti-virus software I have ever used. Eset runs in the background without hassling me. It doesn't ask me to run a security check/ restart the pc while I'm doing another work. I love the way that it handles everything about security of the pc. It doesn't degrade the performance of my computer while scanning and it intelligently identify threats without blocking other programs. The pretty user interface with “You are protected” sign tells me that everything is fine at one glance.

Cons

To be honest, I don't have anything against eset. The license is bit costly but the price is really worth for the security that we get. It is absolutely easy to use.

Mark from Jemtek Solutions

Eset Endpoint Security (Business)

Which? has recently awarded Eset's Antivirus Product its highest score in the "Best Buy" for "paid for" products. The small footprint and speed of its scanning engine is impressive coupled with its VB100 record and free upgrade to new versions make Eset an obvious choice. It doesn't slow your machine down on scanning and is sympathetic in its notifications to cause the least disruption to your workflow. On the whole I would recommend Eset Endpoint Security highly it does what it says on the tin and with minimal fuss.

Pros

Eset Endpoint Security is a business offering of a comprehensive suite of Security products including authentication, encryption and antiviral products for multi platform. The business licenses can be purchased in blocks of 5 for a 1 to 3 year duration. The product contains antivirus, firewall, antispam, device control and web filtering. The software footprint is small and its scanning engines speed is impressive against its competition. Eset has passed each one of its VB100 labtests never missing an in the wild virus. Licensing is flexible and new versions are free as long as you hold a valid license. On demand scans can be immediate or scheduled and Esset pride themselves on keeping false positives to a minimum. Eset's support team are knowledgeable and helpful and will happily remote to your machine using ISLOnline to resolve any issues you may have. The business product can be managed by a Remote Administration Console making easy to update and configure all the Eset software on your network.

Cons

Because of Eset's comprehensive suite of products it is adviseable to get an Eset agent or Eset themselves to carry out the intial setup. As you drill through the menu's the compexity of the product becomes very evident. The home user security product contains helpful context sensitive messages to aid with its configuration but the messages produced by the business product require some technical knowledge. The firewall part of the product can be sensitive to minor network changes and block printers and devices which are contained in the secure zone. This can be very frustrating for users who have shares on thier PC which are needed by other users.

Set it and forget it! ESET offers a convenient and effective one stop security solution

I haven't lost time or money or business because my computer is protected and I'm not vulnerable to attacks. That's basically an ROI of priceless if you ask me.

Pros

Currently I am using ESET on my work laptop. I am a small freelance business and just have the one computer to protect at the moment. I also purchased another license to install on my parents' computer as they have been very prone to viruses in the past. Pros - Set it and forget it - I basically set up this software once to run automatic scans and I haven't had to bother with it much more than that. - Anti-theft feature - this feature allows you to locate your computer no matter where it is if it gets stolen. Thankfully haven't had to try this feature out, and I hope that I never have to, but it's pretty comforting to know that I have it. - Parental control - I don't use this, but you can basically set up different profiles for children when they browse the web to block certain sites - Secure browser for banking and financial websites - ESET launches its own browser when you go to any financial or banking websites. As I understand it, they encrypt everything over this secure browser - Chock full of other features like personal firewall, email protection, webcam protection, etc - Automatic prompting when you connect an external drive to scan it.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. So far I have found ESET to be very easy to use and I haven't come across any negatives. Everything from setting up automatic scans to enabling the anti-theft feature through their website has been super smooth. No issues with this whatsoever and it's extremely easy to use. Well worth it.

Behzod from Texas Tech University

ESET one of the most trusted names in computer security

Truly install and forget about it type of product. Highly recommend it.

Pros

I am long time user of ESET products and its Endpoint Security computer security service. I started using ESET in 2006 and since then I am loyal customer of the company. The advantages of this software can be summarized as follows: 1) ESET always tops the computer security tests conducted by independent, third party testing companies (eg. AV Comparatives) that test various well-known antivirus products. 2) No matter whether you are using powerful gaming computer or slow, old laptop -- ESET utilizes minimum CPU. Hence, ESET provides excellent all in one protection at minimal CPU usage. 3) ESET has very user friendly interface for novice users. But at the same time ESET has separate menu with full set of features for expert users. 4) Overall license cost is not expensive. Usually there are several sales throughout the year that make the deal even sweeter. 5) Product offers full security tools including firewall, antivirus, spam protection, anti-theft protection that smoothly integrates with the operating system and require minimal user intervention. 6) ESET has very friendly customer care team of experts that are available 24/7.

Cons

I never experienced problems with ESET products. Always recommend it to friends and colleagues.

Aleksandra from YevvieART

Sticking with it for entire family

In three years we've been using ESET at home (3PC + 3 mobile license) we've never had a virus or malware actually get through (always blocked/quarantined in time). And that's with a technologically challenged 60 year old woman, who has her own computer and little knowledge about how to protect herself. Also worth mentioning that transferring the license from old computer to new one in the middle of license term didn't take any significant knowledge or time.

Pros

ESET doesn't slow down computer as much as other commercially available antiviruses. On low end machine it is more efficient and responsive than anything else, and at that price point it's definitely one of the biggest pluses. ESET provides easy to grasp interface and features that allow you bigger control over your network.

Cons

Like every other antivirus, at certain times it turns into giant resource hog, successfully preventing you from getting your job done. It has indeed a mode which prevents it from starting high-resource processes when you're in full screen, but it starts them immediately after you close such app. Let's say your game crashed in the middle of work, you gotta wait those 10-15 minutes before launching it back if ESET already scheduled something for that time. There are workarounds, but you have to be at least moderately skilled in use of computer to get to them.

David from Aboitiz Group of Companies

Industry: Investment Management

Always be secure

Install this, keep updated, and that's all there is to it. Internet and USB threat security is a breeze.

Pros

ESET is light, functional, and up-to-date. I leave the auto-update on in order to be sure I get the latest virus definitions and updates to keep my PC secure. I don't even notice ESET running and the download doesn't affect my network usage either. It just works silently and securely in the background keeping away any fears and headaches. The user interface is pretty straight forward and the graphs gives you the run-thru you need with just a quick glance. I have not experienced any infection or malware getting away. It has always been scanned and detected by ESET. I think this is pretty good considering that creative work requires me to check websites that can, at times, be within risky domains. There is also an extension for my Mobile devices. Most happy about the anti-theft feature and the ability to secure my data. I often lose my mobile devices on the field, and ESET gives me the piece of mind that my data cannot be accessed by anyone who picks up what I lost.

Cons

Very rare instances of false positives. Some files downloaded and gets flagged for quarantine. Very rare. Other than that nothing else.

An adaptable anti-virus that can be customised for each device it is on

I have used ESET for several years and have generally been very happy with it. The main issues I have had with it are related to updating the software or installation of it where it occasionally fails to do so automatically via the various tasks referenced in Pros thus resulting in manual intervention being required. The admin portal could do with an update as it seems mildly dated and some of the features are needlessly difficult to modify - triggers on certain tasks for instance do not seem to be able to be edited, instead they must be deleted and re-created.

Pros

Easy to set up tasks for specific groups Can set up dynamic groups to facilitate running of certain tasks e.g. GPO installs eset agent, eset detects client with agent but no AV, adds to "No AV" dynamic group, task runs that installs AV, ESET detects AV installed but not activated, adds to "AV not activated" dynamic group, task runs that activates AV, ESET detects out of date database, adds to AV out of date dynamic group, task updates AV, etc. Support are very quick to respond and are able to provide comprehensive guides on features.

Cons

Sometimes tasks fail for no detectable reason and the only way to fix is to manually run the task. This can be time consuming. Some viruses are not removed by ESET, this results in the need to run a script to delete the offending files.

Tércio from Ericsson

One of the best antivirus

I have been using Eset for over 3 years now and I've no complaints. It has many security features, such as network, email and spam protection. You can schedule scans as per your need, very flexible. You can easily order a trial license so you can test it out.

Pros

Not so many false-positives, it offers a good variety of useful reports. The UI is clean and easy to follow, very intuitive. Despite the extensive security features, it does not require too much configuration.

Cons

Fortunately, I've no complaints so far. I once had an issue with the license but it was quickly resolved by contacting the support team. There are cheaper options out there in the market, but it really worth its price for what it offers.

Paul from Allied (Tooling) Limited

Good, but could be great

Feel very protected, just not the easiest management console to confirgure with

Pros

We've been using ESET endpoint security for a number of years and in that time have had no infections. Real time monitoring picks up iffy websites any staff may venture onto. A whole host of reports available that you can manually edit content and schedule- windows updates is a useful one! Central management works a treat ! Can drilldown to a lot of information about pcs/servers from the management console

Cons

Setting policies and tasks isn't too bad to configure but does require training/practice. Not the easiest management tool to get your head around unfortunately. That's my only real gripe!

Josemaria from Maynilad Student Services

Silent but Effective

ESET is a must-have for any device especially those exposed to the wild Internet and those connected with several USBs from other people sharing files with you. It is a one-time set-it-and-forget-it software that will help you keep focused on productivity rather than be worried about viruses, malware, worms, and other threats of the like.

Pros

What do I like the most? With ESET EndPoint Security, I don't remember ever having any problems with Internet security (of course this is in combo with our own firewall and Net security). But with whatever sites I visit, or files downloaded from the internet, I am well protected or at least notified immediately about possible threats. I have had some false positives with Eset, but for most of the time, I had no problems. I tried it once, to inject a malicious file via USB, and it quickly detected it and quarantined. I also find that the scanning is both unobstrusive, silent, and easy on my laptop. I don't feel any slow downs, and you can also schedule it to run when you're out of your desk. Lastly, the updates are regular and reliable, and light as well in terms of bandwidth sharing with my other running applications. Again, silent but effective for my daily office and home use.

Cons

There are very few instances when I connected external devices like HDD via enclosure, and it was not checked by ESET. I was sure it was connected and running as I accessed some folders of the ex HDD. I had to run ESET manually, just to be sure.

Advanced tool for security

Overall i am extremely satisfied with the tool. The tool gets updated by itself for each and every version automatically. Even though the subscription cost is on the higher side, it also gives offers then there on the cost which saves some money on it. I would recommend the tool to any body and to the organization to secure the severs and systems with out any hazzle.

Pros

I have been using the tool personally for about 4-5 years and the first point i would like to convey is the advanced technology in securing the system. I have been using other antivirus but not satisfied with the quarantine part and this tool is just fabulous. I do not have to run the scan every time and it automatically identifies the malware's and cleans as well. My phone and computer is been secured by Eset and i use the same login for both of my gadgets. Never allows any of the malware or websites to function and i am extremely satisfied.

Cons

the subscription cost winch i would like to mention at this point and compared to other tools, this is on the higher side. the subscription costs could be brought down which would help the users to opt for the software.

Aaron from Aaron's Maintenance Service

This is the best Antivirus software that I have ever used period!

Absolute rock solid Endpoint Protection! Ease of use! Lightweight engine! I also get the benefit of knowing my data is secure and I will not be in the hunt every year for a new Protection software.

Pros

The number one thing that I like about Eset is and always has been the iron-clad security! Eset has the best AV Heuristic system that I have ever used. The next thing is the lightweight engine it employs. Most AV software applications are system resource hogs. Eset does not kill my end user workstations. Additionally, I like the ability to run a scan and also use the user interface. Many AV systems lock down the UI when scanning. Eset Rocks!

Cons

This is really hard to say but honestly, this is one product I can provide no cons for! I have used Nod 32 since 2001 and in that time we have experimented with many different systems all touted as the best. Eset has continued to climb and has always beaten out the competition in my opinion. This is one software company that I back with my own reputation on a daily basis. If Eset needs a Salesman I would have no quarrel putting my name behind this company!

Awesome antivirus software!

Positive!

Pros

So many pros but I'll try to keep it concise. - First, of course, the security and malware detection is solid, thorough and stays up-to-date. - The user interface is second to none, I've used lots of different antivirus both personally and professionally and none of them hold a candle to how well thought out the interface Eset has. It's very intuitive, not too overwhelming and easy to navigate. - Installation was a piece of cake, I was able to purchase the software from the website and install with no problem at all. -It's not bloated with features I do not want and therefore does not negatively impact my systems performance. -Secured browser gives me additional security when I'm in my online bank account. -They offer a package that can include protection for your mobile devices as well! - Price is fair

Cons

I honestly cant think of any cons that I have experienced with this software. I've been using it for over 5 years and recommend it to everyone.

Eddie from O'Neill Healthcare

ESET is a good product

General viruses are being caught. It gives us peace of mind knowing there is an active system looking out for our devices.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up and it integrates with our environment nicely. The cost was very reasonable versus many of its competitors.

Cons

There have been hiccups in the upgrades with the management server and the licensing but over time and a little finesse we overcame and it is working quite nice.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Antivirus

Price and having the software protection installed on the endpoints rather than at the Web level ONLY

Robert from NMSBVI

ESET

Again, we've been using for over 6 years. The customer support is fantastic, and the product just works. I have even purchased the home version for myself.

Pros

This is a very light endpoint security agent. The management portal is great, and allows for update and patch management for all endpoints.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this software. We've been using for over 6 years, and it works great.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Antivirus

They all had similar ratings and features. The cost was the biggest factor at the time. We have used it for years, and it detects problems and quarantines items immediately. It also sends alerts to my staff if an endpoint is compromised. They offer great customer support, and have never waited longer than 5 minutes to get help. They also help with installation and troubleshooting.

Kevin from Riverpark

First Hand Experience

Once the product was initially configured and installed, it performs exactly like I expected it to. After several upgrades, it became easier to update all endpoints centrally which I really like.

Pros

The centralized management console and ability to push updates to endpoints really saved a lot of time.

Cons

Reporting function is a little confusing and sometimes frustrating trying to generate a new report. But this is a minor complaint and has not stopped me from continuing to use the product.

Thai from Macreo

Great, but with learning curve.

It's a great option to protect devices on your network. Just go through all of the settings with a fine tooth comb first to make sure all is working.

Pros

I have lots of confidence that this software protects my system from viruses and attacks in real time. Great analytics options to view traffic and attempts.

Cons

There is a learning curve on properly setting up rules on your network. I've had traffic on a range of devices stop working because the default firewall settings defaulted to blocking them.

Mike from HML I.T. Consulting

My experience has been, in a word, flawless. ESET sets the gold standard for professional software.

Bulletproof security, ease of install, and knowing my customers can't do bad with it, they just have to let it do its' thing and it will keep them safe and protected, no matter what kind of knuckleheaded they pull online.

Pros

What I love is the unobtrusive nature. It sits quietly in the background, protecting you with bulletproof safety and reliability. It doesn't annoy, it doesn't brag, and it takes the guesswork and decision making out of the end users hands and just DOES ITS' JOB. Period. It's an easy install, it's easy renewal, and it's easy maintenance. I couldn't ask for more for me and for my customers.

Cons

I'd like a stronger reseller network on the back end. I've sold probably over 500 licenses of NOD32, Endpoint, and other ESET products within the last year. I keep bringing customer after customer after customer to you and basically get nothing for it. I love the software so I'll keep doing it, no word of a lie, but a little gratitude would be nice for all the work and promotion I do for ESET

Charitha from University of Colombo

A Smart and Silent Protector

It is an smart solution that is deployed in most of computers of the premises, which stays in background using less resources and effectively protect them from varied forms of cyber threats, never a virus or a malware slipped through its gauntlet for past few years we've been using ESET.

Pros

A smart, intelligent and relatively light protection suite that defends corporate level computer systems and databases. Very accurate over 90% times differentiating good from bad. Has regular updates and user interface now looks crisper and futuristic than before. Has a long standing excellent track record of blocking every threat that came its way with us.

Cons

Setting up rules and exceptions to allow or deny certain programs running or using networking takes a little time to master on as it has myriad options that can be a hindrance than help. Somewhat expensive compared to other products available

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Antivirus

Less strain on system resources, excellent reviews from similar users regarding reliability

Bill from The I.T. Department

Best detection rates I've seen

Having deployments ranging in size from 5 to 100+ endpoints I've had excellent success protecting my clients from viruses and malware. I've only seen one infection on a system running a current and updated version of ESET.

Pros

Detection rates are superior to most other products I've evaluated, and when I find an infection I often save the files and test it against other products to see. The remote management product makes deployment to large networks possible and provides a dashboard to see the status and any potential problems. Another feature that has been strongly favored among my client is Device Control which allows blocking devices that present security issues such as USB flash drives. Support is also wonderful when needed.

Cons

The remote management console and it's deployment methods have a slight learning curve. I have found other competing software to be slightly easier to deploy to large networks, however ESET Support was quick to walk me through what I needed to know.

Keith from NASTC

ESET gives me piece of mind. Security is very serious but piece of mind is priceless.

Pros

How well it stops all kinds of attacks and yet maintains such a small footprint in resources. It does not impact performance of client machines or servers, is not intrusive at all in daily production, and yet protects all of my machines extremely well. It is flexible on custom configurations and is well managed through Remote Administrator. It works well in Business with many features for business and yet is right at home on personal home computers as well. That flexibility makes it easy to recommend not only for large companies but also for family and friends as well. They get the same protection I have at work at home.

Cons

The inability to have Remote Administrator auto update client machines with the latest version of the software. (You can do it manually by setting up tasks but a single auto update task is unavailable) I do understand though that this may be a feature coming soon. (fingers crossed).

ESET endpoint security- better protection & better solution

Highly recommended for those who are struggling with low-end PCs and its a solution for everyone with a decent deal price when compared to other expensive virus guards.

Pros

I’m using ESET on my personal laptop since 2015 and still I don’t have any threatens for my files. I can summarize what are the pro features I really enjoying in ESET in below list, 1. It is pretty simple and it doesn’t notify annoying things like other virus guards. 2. It doesn’t consume so much RAM consumption and still doing a pretty decent job for my low-performance CPU. 3. Anti-theft future from ESET is useful. 4. Doing a great job for Internet browsing and always aware of all kinds of threatens. 5. The virus database updates are frequent and we can customer service availability is 24/7.

Cons

Honestly I don’t have any negative thoughts of ESET because it’s doing a great job for me for over five years. I hope more security upgrades will out in future.

Kathy from Innoview Consulting

End Security issues

Beneficial for anyone.

Pros

Product is an all around ideal software for individuals and businesses. I have been using it for 10+ years after I was hacked and have not had any issues since. ESET always alerts me if there are any infiltrations.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about any of the ESET products that I have used.

Reasons for Choosing ESET Endpoint Antivirus

Recommendation from Micro center technician who I purchase any electronic devises or software.

Jordan from HandStands PROMO

Love the AV, not a fan of the Remote Administration

Switched from Sophos several years ago to ESET and have not had a major infection since. ESET has been reliable and for the most part easy to manage. Most of my complaints are with the v6+ Administrative center and endpoint software. Some of my complaints were addressed and handled in future releases of the software. Reporting, especially the web control reporting, remains an issue in v6. ESET not even providing a pre-built report for that portion of their software. At the end of the day, what really matters is the end point security, and ESET is where I go every time I need AV, whether it is on my person computers, work computers, or those of friends and family.

Pros

Secure and Reliable AV without a huge impact on performance Priced competitively Centralized management with AD Integration

Cons

Reporting is lacking in accuracy and robustness License management is slightly annoying, endpoints always duplicating and eating up the licensing No transparent way to esnure End Points have the latest version of the core application automatically

Jennifer from McKinnon-Mulherin Inc.

Industry: Writing and Editing

Set and Forget

You cannot do business in today's virtual environment without virus and firewall protection. Before ESET, my organization used another product that was clunky. It seemed I was always having to adjust or click on something. When we switched to ESET, I couldn't believe the difference. It was so simple to set and forget. With all the file emailing that happens in my line of work, I rely on ESET, knowing it's there helping to protect my computer from viruses and bugs. It's simple to temporarily disable if you need to, but that's only happened to me a few times. I'm so glad ESET has my back and protects my digital assets around the clock. I'm very happy with the level of protection it gives.

Pros

ESET is simple to set and forget. I appreciate knowing I am protected while not having to hassle with a lot of options in a complicated security program.

Cons

Occasionally I've had to disable the firewall to allow a certain legitimate site, but it's been rare. Usually ESET just works in the background so quietly that I forget it's there.

Eset Endpoint Security

My department (Accounting) runs on ESET because all of our computers were blocking sites that were due to false threats. We took our computers off of a better known, more popular Endpoint software and the problem stopped. My experience with it has been great.

Pros

I have used many security software, but ESET has eliminated all the false positive infected items I used to get. You load it and teach it the types of places you got, and you forget it. Before ESET, IT was getting infected reports on me almost weekly and they were all false. Now, ESET blocks real threats with zero false positives sent to IT. It is reasonably priced - the same or less than other nationally known software.

Cons

During the initial period while you are "training" the software to your particular usage you get popups asking you about a particular site. Once the training period is over it stops and you forget it is running in background.

If you wanna the best antivirus, purchase this software

The antivirus solution from ESET is currently the best on the market. It is more expensive, but you get perfect protection for your money.

Pros

+ daily update of virus database + system administrators can set-up/manage/handle employees' tools through ERA + real-time file system protection

Cons

- a little bit high costs (paid license) - missing apps for iOS devices - web access protection sometimes blocks valid web sites

Ashley from PreSonus Audio Electronics

Great value! Does its job without affecting the functionality of my computer!

Security, no interruptions, no bugs.

Pros

I love that this security software doesn't "bug" me. It doesn't pop up and request to run. It doesn't block certain programs while they scan. It doesn't hassle me while I'm trying to work. I am currently running a Mac computer, but I have also used this on a PC and I can say with definitive sincerity that it is the BEST security program for PCs that I have EVER used. I was so accustomed to security programs popping up in the middle of a document or webinar demanding that I: a) restart b) run a security check c) update software -- STOP! Thank goodness this program runs quietly and efficiently in the background. I never even notice that it's there!

Cons

Not a single con to mention here. It does its job without making a fuss. I believe it is also cheaper than other programs around.

cristian from Educación Digital

a good way to protect your personal data and avoid intrusions.

It has helped me to keep my system free of infection despite the multiple viruses, trojans, rootkit, and others that swarm through the network and especially found in pages of torrent type.

Pros

it is a very light software that does not require a very powerful system to work without freezing or slowing down the system. Its updating process is daily and sometimes even more than once a day which helps to keep the system protected from the latest infections. Its analysis process is quite fast and deep, warning of suspicious objects that other antivirus ignore. Personally, I think it is a good system and about the possibility of activating the heuristic analysis system that provides even more protection.

Cons

I do not think I have many things against, it has worked perfectly for me. Maybe I would change the combination of colors that are somewhat dark.

Taniya from SNH Capital Partners

General Use Review

Great. I would recommend to other businesses. Helps you feel safe when visiting various websites.

Pros

The protection the software offers is great. Notifies you when updates are ready and runs tests manually for you.

Cons

There are times when you have to run checks on your system manually when its running slow or you think something is wrong and this takes a lot of time.

pricing.

Daryl from Net Informant, Inc,

ESET End Point Security and File Security is the best AV we have used

Stopping malicious emails / files / websites before they infect the machines and cause a problem.

Pros

We have deployed this software to over 2000 endpoints via the Enterprise Management console across Windows / Mac / Workstations / Servers and more. We have used many different AntiVirus software's over the years and find this to be the best. Stops more virus attachments and malicious emails than the alternatives. Lightweight for performance once installed. Version 6+ has 2 part install with an agent piece giving remote actions from the Admin console. Admin console allows for great nested / hierarchical policy to allow granular refinement.

Cons

No complaints about the software at this time working great. I do with the initial install file was smaller for remote deployment but otherwise once installed it is the best.

ESET is hands down the best AV in my experience.

It was set it and forget it. Users were always protected. I had roughly 450 users running ESET NOD32 on our network and over 5 years had only 3 or 4 infiltrations. Each user was an admin of their box. It was something I rarely had to worry about... viruses and malware just didn't get by it.

Pros

I liked the Admin Console for keeping track of users AV compliance. Also the fact that it would update clients first from internal server - if not available - it would look to the ESET update servers on the internet. This was nice for users who with laptops that weren't on VPN all the time. Also the very powerful heuristic protection. I have never seen anything as smart and powerful as ESET NOD32.

Cons

That I was forced to not use it with our new company. I never had any issues with ESET. I do however protect my home computers and recommend it to everyone I discuss AV with.

James from QTRCO, Inc

Non-intrusive, high performance Anti-Virus

I've been using Eset Antivirus in one form or another for 10 years and I've never seen a reason to switch. Our business has 10 PC licenses plus a server license and mobile licenses. I also use Eset on all of my personal devices.

Pros

Eset is a high performing anti-virus suite that doesn't slow performance. It runs in the background and you barely know it's there unless there's a threat. It has a simple mode for most users, and very advanced settings for power users. If using for business, you can control the settings on all clients from a remote terminal, and the licenses are very cost effective.

Cons

As with all anti-virus software, settings are important! If you go into the advanced settings and tell Eset to alert you at every possible instance, you'll end up with more nag windows than you want. Apply settings that are a good fit and you'll be happy.

Nicole from Hospitality

After suffering with lag and start up delays, ESET was the first to clear my computer and my mind!

Virus and malware protection. Call blocking on my cell phone.

Pros

Compared to AVG and Norton, the only other two softwares I have have experience with, ESET's scanning doesn't impact my computer's performance during scans. Even the automatic updates process seamlessly. When I paid for the other two programs, they couldn't find anything wrong with my computer but I knew there was some sort of malware. ESET found the problems with the free trial! I have been purchasing the multi device/multi year and mobile device subscriptions ever since. I brought my parents and one of my previous employers in as well! ESET hasn't let me down yet.

Cons

I don't have a con to really talk about. The price is worth the security you get, the customer service team that is there of you need, and how long the subscriptions last.

Ahmed from The Hacking Universe

I'm used this software more than 5 years ,The protection against viruses and fake sites is very high

Protection from programs that carry viruses as well as protection from suspicious sites. The best thing is to protect me when I log in to my bank account by protecting the security situation in eset

Pros

protection against viruses and fake sites is very high , I wish to add a cloud service to upload personal files and connect them to the program in the PC through a folder in the computer to obtain a high degree of security of personal files important as well as add a key verification service entered in the computer to verify the identity of the person and confirm them and allow him to access the folder (linked to the cloud service) Key protection is displayed and sold in international stores (Amazon, eBay and others).

Cons

Parental surveillance, though important to protect the child from questionable sites. But I do not use it very much.

Efective and Secure

I think security is one of the most important things for a company, and be protected from any external and even internal intervention is to make our boss have sweet dreams. I was working in the past with Kaspersky but that option was little expensive and I put my eyes on ESET, and definitely I was a good solution, we can track license and alerts from administrator, upgrade virus database in the background totally transparent from end users and one for me one of the best things was GUI, pretty easy and intuitive.

Pros

► Good administration options. ► Brings protection on multiple thinks like external pen drives, web browser, etc. ► Strong database. ► Easy interface.

Cons

► I think it may take some time to work on a PC when is turn in on and is consuming to many resources. There was some complaint about slow performance after ESET implementation. ► Implementation was not easy as I thought, however, the EST group was able to solve very efficiently any particular issues that old or new PCs present. Compatibility with other applications I think is something that they can improve.

Paul from a2b

Love this anti-virus

Pros

Lightweight business anti-virus that won't slow you down and doesn't give you a hassle. Has a very high detection rate in real world use, and I do not think I have ever had a false positive.

Cons

The remote administrator product is a bit too complex for small business, I really wish they would have a "lite" version that just has the following features, a single template pushed to all clients, you could even re-use the "advanced configuration" screen. Notification of clients last check in time and when they were up to date. And the ability to be a caching server for the updates and to remote push the program updates. The myriad of tasks and policy configurations and the myriad of warning/notifications in the full remote administrator product just make it not very useful for 10 person or less companies.

Eric from Turning Technologies

Protect yourself with the best!

The redesigned ESET Remote Administrator console (6.5) makes managing Macs and Windows machines very easy, there are many times I'll ask a user to update or reboot if there is an issue with Windows updates or ESET functionality.

Pros

ESET has been my go-to anti-virus software and endpoint security for years. Its record of having the greatest protection against zero-day exploits is true. I use it personally at home on my PCs and Macs as well as using it at the company I work at as the enterprise administrator.

Cons

I really don't have a bad thing to say. ESET does a great job protecting machines from today's known threats and tomorrow's coming threats. Our sales teams are constantly opening every attachment they get chasing sales, and until we implemented Mimecast for email protection, ESET was working hard protecting users from themselves!

Robert from Hotel More 5*

Best security today

Long term users due to confidence in the product, and plus all the tests are showing the quality of this product...

Pros

We have had in our company many different companies in Security department, and the only one that stayed more than 5 years is ESET Endpoint Security. We mainly use it for Antivirus, which monitors our internal network with more than 200 points. It is really important to have a top quality product Security wise, as our customers are expecting top service. It would not be nice for our customers, as well as for our administration to have Security problems on our network. Highly recommendable product

Cons

When the validity expires the software slows down a bit and is not checking the security, there should be some 2-3 weeks period with fully functional software (to get new keys...)

Jonathan from PC Consultants

Just works

Just sits in the background and helps keep our users safe as part of an overall IT security strategy.

Pros

We have used ESET as a company for over 10 years. Whilst no anti-virus is perfect it does the job for us and our clients.

Cons

There was a recent issue with an expired certificate which required fixes. But support was good and all sorted.