• Pros

• "The software is very intuitive and easy to use."

• "It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team."

• "I like the simplicity of the product and the customer-oriented support team."

• Cons

• "We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems."

• "We have more positive experiences than negative. We had a problem whitelisting our CRM, but the GoodAccess guru helped us really fast."

• "We didnt realize yet, there could be something missing."

Browse GoodAccess Reviews

Marek from XDENT

Industry: Program Development

Premium VPN service at $1.9/user – excellent!

Finally, an affordable & easy-to-use VPN for small businesses. The cost of $1.9/user in GoodAccess is much affordable than other solutions starting at $8/user. It’s also a user-friendly experience. 10/10.

Pros

Excellent! Fast & stable connection via desktop and mobile apps. Premium service without compromise just for $1.9/user. Great customer support. Can only recommend it!

Cons

Really not much. We’d also appreciate a Linux app. It’s suited best for 100 users – but if you contact the sales team, you can get a custom offer.

Response from Samohyb

Replied March 2021

Hello Marek. Thank you very much for your kind review! We really appreciate your feedback. Best regards. GoodAccess team

Japheth Immanuel from OBPS

Very Good Service They Provide!

The experience is the best, this is the first VPN Static IP provider that I used and never regret using it.

Pros

I like the ease of using the software, Stability and Good Service it gives.

Cons

The Customer service is not 24/7 I guess. I need to wait 12 hours for a representative to respond when I had a little problem.

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

I only have a small team and it serves best. I purchased two gateways and using them until now since I started.

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hi Japheth, thank you very much for your great review! Thank you for your feedback regarding customer service accessibility. I've passed to our management.

Muhammad Hassaan from Utility Switchboard

Nice Pricing, lack of customer support

Pros

Pricing is very attractive, as a startup we all love the pricing of GoodAccess

Cons

Customer Support and disconnection and reliability issues

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hello Muhammad, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you had bad experience. I'll contact our customer support and we'll take a look at your issue immediately.

Jean-Michel from Monarq

Totally satisfied customer

The product does exactly what I need it to - provides me and my team with a static IP vpn

Pros

It works exactly as expected and it is very easy to get team members to use it

Cons

I have not found any flaws and have absolutely nothing to complain about

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

The price was really good, and the communication with their team was excellent

Response from Samohyb

Replied June 2021

Hello Jean-Michel, thank you for your great review!

Leonel from Consulate

Effective solution with affordable price

GoodAccess costumer, tech and sales support is fantastic. They are very quick to reply and have made an extra effort to meet our demands.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team.

Cons

We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems.

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

Goodaccess had the best price over its competitors.

Response from Samohyb

Replied April 2021

Hello Leonel, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and I promise that we address the Win7 issue.

Oliver from MyTutor

GoodAccess Keeps The Business Running

Very good. GoodAccess is a critical business tool and allows us to easily manage access to access controlled tools that aren't otherwise accessible. Especially over the past year while working from home, GoodAccess has allowed our entire company to work remotely with ease. We have very few issues and we rarely need to worry about how its working - I'd recommend it to any company looking for a good static IP VPN service.

Pros

GoodAccess is easy to administer, with a helpful web-based admin panel for managing users. Users are invited to the service by email and 9 times out of 10 can start using the VPN without any intervention from IT. It's easy for us to manage who has access and we find the service very reliable.

Cons

There's not much we find lacking! However, we would find it helpful to schedule the deactivation of specific users when invited (ie. invite them to have access for 3 months) as well as a native ARM-based application for M1 Apple devices (we're still able to use it on those devices, it just requires a different setup process).

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hi Oliver, thank you very much for your awesome review!

Todor from RWB International

GoodAccess is a good VPN solution for a home user, as well as a corporate one.

We started using GoodAccess in our company after the migration from the "VPN Office" product by VPNStaticIP. Since most of our software development team works remotely (and/or from home), this service is exactly what we need to be able to monitor and secure the access to our internal company resources.

Pros

What we like the most is the ability to use OpenVPN technology and be able to configure the connection parameters ourselves. For a home user this is not of a significant importance, but for a corporate customer this is crucial. Also the support staff were always helpful in the few occasions that we needed them.

Cons

To be honest, there is not much not to be liked. Initially the back-end was lean on features (like port-forwarding for example). but as time passes more and more of these get added to the overall package. And even some original ideas that we didn't expect or require but might use in the future.

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hello Todor. I thank you on behalf of GoodAccess team for your great review!

Zviad from PCprime

Industry: Program Development

Goodaccess VPN

When I decided to use VPN, I tried lot of companies but finally I found GoodAccess!

Pros

First of all you can enter the site and read what you will get after payment, this is very important. They have supper support team, if something, just click and they are standing next of you and know how to help you!

Cons

In this app you can't manage sites(block), but they are making updates very often, therefore maybe this will not be problem in the future !

Price, support and simplicity

Price, support and simplicity

Response from Samohyb

Replied April 2021

Hello Zviad, thank you very much for your review. I've passed your feedback to our development team.

Solidly performing and secure static IP service

We require secure connections with clients, and GoodAccess provides the functionality for that to happen.

Pros

Pretty easy to set up, lots of useful guides provided.

Cons

Didn't have any issues with the product. New version of the product seems simpler to setup on PCs and Apple Macs than the original version we were setup with.

Good recommendations.

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

Vpn made easy

There were some issues when the platform was changed in December 2020 and the static IP was changed. But the support guy really tried his best to help us over Skype. Except from that we are very happy to have this running in for our team.

Pros

We needed a static IP for our team due to restrictions applied in several applications with use with NAT/IPsec. This software provided a simple solution for the team.

Cons

It is a bit expensive. There should be more tier options in my opinion.

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

Our other option was to get a static IP from our ISP. But that would be solution limited to our office.

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough start.

Petar from Executive Digital LLC

Very good product

Our company operates worldwide and many clients limit their business to their country by blocking the application for the rest of the world, so we cannot access it either. GoodAccess allows us to solve these obstacles in a very simple way.

Pros

A very simple way to create an account. Very easy to use. Very stable and reliable product. It is complementary to all major operating systems. I would recommend GoodAccess VPN to everyone.

Cons

I think there should also be a GUI application for Linux users.

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hello Petar! Thank you on behalf of our GoodAccess team for your great review. I've passed your feedback to our app development team.

Petr from Conexion Diaria SL

GoodAccess was the simple and efective solution when pandemic hits

We solved the possibility to let our employees work from home and being connected to our office, its something we were looking for because of corona and in the end helps us to grow better.

Pros

The software was just too simple to set and work properly, we were looking for fast, secure and quality audio transmition and we are so happy that GoodAccess was recomended to us so our agents can reach phone calls with the clients via voip provider using the office ip from their home and that was what we need during pandemic. What I have to mention is the service which is always helpfull and never blame us as we were experinced with a lot of other companies.

Cons

We didnt realize yet, there could be something missing. At least for our use

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

It was incoparable. GoodAcces was cheap, easy and safe to set up and their support was just perfect. Than the main thing that they exactly provide what we need. Its transmiting calls.

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

We were trying other products untill we get to know GoodAccess we could not even use it properly, than GoodAcces made it so simple and effective

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hello Petr, thank you very much for your kind feedback. Your review made our GoodAccess team very happy!

eddy from Virgin Money Australia

Keep up the good work

Top notch

Pros

Very easy to use, once you're set-up it's literally only a click to start and stop the service

Cons

Some slight improvement of the admin panel would be nice. Especially around billing and payment.

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

Previously suggested by a former dev but at the time it looked like a good idea and years later it still is.

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hello Eddy, thank you very much for your great review. I've passed your feedback. We will refactor the control panel very soon.

Pallani from Unies Solutions

GoodAccess Review - Excellent

It is user friendly, consistency in the connection, easily reachable customer support and more importantly it works with the present work I handle in more efficient ways than any other VPN software I have come across.

Pros

Software is user friendly and the coordinator is very good and helps to resolve the issue if any very quickly and software compatibility is very good and it is always active and steady and no fluctuations in the connections or settings.

Cons

Software prepared is adequate enough. I do not want have any issue with it.

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

Goodaccess is user friendly and consistent with connections, so I switched over to this.

Response from Samohyb

Replied March 2021

Hello Pallani, thank you for your kind review. You just made our team very happy. I promise that we'll continue to improve our product ;-)

Erik from Mammoet

Excellent VPN service

We are using GoodAccess to have an easy-to-use VPN server to access several devices for remote assistance. We require a 24/7 stable connection which is offered by GoodAccess. Great overview and access logs and easy installation.

Pros

User-friendly software that is very easy to use and set up. Excellent customer service that helps to solve every question immediately. In-depth technological knowledge and immediate response. Great product to use!

Cons

None, everything is working as it should be. The development team is making regular updates.

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

Simplicity and support from customer service.

Response from Samohyb

Replied April 2021

Hi Erik. Thank you very much for your great review! I promise that we'll continue to make GoodAccess better each step of the way.

Jan from XDENT

We use GoodAccess at XDENT

With GoodAccess, the connection is as fast and stable as in the office. I see the biggest advantage in easy administration of users and systems.

Pros

Our developers use Good Access for remote connection to our servers. Mainly in the covid time, when all of them are working from home.

Cons

As I know, our developers do not have any issue with it.

Response from Samohyb

Replied April 2021

Hi Jan, thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your kind feedback. Our development is exited to bring more features to our product in the future.

Sihwan from ANAFLASH Inc.

Industry: Computer Hardware

Good and convenient

Good and convenient in most time.

Pros

It's easy to install and requires minimum effort to maintain.

Cons

In windows OS, sometimes it doesn't work after changing some Windows' security options like a firewall or updating the OS. I needed to restore the Windows setup to a previous point. This happened to two people including me in my team. The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hello Sihwan, thank you very much for your great review! I've passed your feedback to our tech team. We'll look into it.

Fantiastic product, fantastic support!

Determining whether the software was appropriate for my needs was a breeze with very knowledgeable and speedy web chat. This software allowed me to overcome issues with trying to whitelist a dynamic IP by assigning a static IP for me and my team. Once a decision had been made it took seconds to set up and support was on hand the whole time. I could then invite and manage all of my users & admins with the click of a couple of buttons. I will definitely be be staying with GoodAccess past my trial period! Awesome!

Pros

I love that its so easy to set up and then manage a team of users with a dedicated IP.

Cons

I haven't encountered any cons yet - but if I do I have confidence that the GoodAccess team will be able to help me out!

Response from Samohyb

Replied April 2021

Thank you very much for your positive review.

Henry from Online Email Extractor

Amazing VPN Product - I use it everyday.

Pros

It's really easy to set up and assign team members. The user interface makes it very easy to use. We use it as a VPN and restrict access to company resources.

Cons

There's really nothing not to like about it. It does everything I need at a great price.

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

I needed a product with Teams and a dedicated IP at an affordable price. This one checked all the boxes.

Connection Stability Issues

Response from Samohyb

Replied June 2021

Hello Henry, thank you very much for your review! It made us very happy.

Jonathan from DB Gurus Pty Ltd

Surprisingly Good Software

We can now access the server from any location and keep our server secure behind the firewall.

Pros

This software allows all of our team to share the same IP address which means that we only have to configure our firewalls to whitelist that one IP address. The alternative would have been to get everyone working from home a fixed IP address (which is quite expensive) and add those to the firewall whitelist. I had low expectations based on previous experiences but they have done a great job making it easy to install and very easy to use.

Cons

I am not very keen on their website and name but that does not really matter does it?

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

They kept on changing their static IP addresses

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hi Jonathan, thank you for your great review. All the best names has already been taken so we had to settle for the GOOD one :-D

Oren from Nogamy Tech Ltd

Great product!

We are using GoodAccess as a VPN with static IP for remote accessing data centers

Pros

Ability to add users to a team. Ability to use static IP. No performance issues. Ease for the user. Ease of install.

Cons

Pricy product. I do not have any other cons to present

Ease of use

Response from Samohyb

Replied June 2021

Hi Oren, thank you for your great review. I've passed your feedback.

Maria from Lionentry

Industry: Information Services

Perfect Security Match for Our Team!

GoodAccess helps to maintain our company security!

Pros

We are happy to find GoodAccess for our team. It guarantees the security of our work, gives possibility to use different servers/encryptions from any place in the world that is really helpful and important at present Covid times when most of our agents work remotely, from home. GoodAccess product is very simple, super user-friendly and quite fast. The complete integration with our existing business process was painless and pretty easy. It has taken several minutes to connect a team of 60 members. Highly recommended!

Cons

Luckily, we have encountered no issues so far.

Response from Samohyb

Replied April 2021

Hi Maria. Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Our team really appreciate your input. Customers like you is what makes GoodAccess great!

Asim from e-Recroot LTD

EASY AND EFFECTIVE

Pros

It is easy to set up and gain access to the Internet

Cons

The connection can sometimes be temperamental

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hi Asim, thank you very much for your review. If you would have any problems with connections in future please don't hesitate to contact our Customer support.

Darren from Opious Ltd

Lightweight, Intuitive and Versatile VPN solution

Very impressed from the outset, they made the whole process quick and easy.

Pros

We came across Good Access when we were trying to identify a simple way to provide our NOC with a single centralised IP address across multiple regions, without impacting upon their latency or requiring them to jump through hoops. The solution delivered in spades and was adopted quickly by all members of the team who have been extremely impressed with how intuitive the solution is whilst maintaining a minimum impact on their connections.

Cons

At the moment we havent really encountered any specific issues, it is delivering for us on a daily basis.

Response from Samohyb

Replied June 2021

Hi Darren, I'd like to thank you on behalf of our team for your kind review.

Paul from Net Solving Limited

Great for home working developers

Pros

Made it simple to provide a VPN to all staff working from home and provide them with a static IP address that can be used to secure access to web based services.

Cons

I have had not had any issues with this software

Response from Samohyb

Replied June 2021

Hello Cripps, thank you very much for your great review!

Kevin from Fanning Law, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Great program!

Pros

It's easy to use and to sign up. I feel like the pricing is also competitive.

Cons

No cons so far with the software. I like using it.

Response from Samohyb

Replied June 2021

Hello Kevin, thank you for your great review. We really appreciate it!

Vinasya from Bolabom

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

GoodAccess Very Good VPN

Pros

static vpn which is very useful for me, very good service and I am very satisfied

Cons

I have not had any problems so far, maybe if have i will tell

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

at first just tried but the service was great so i kept extending

Response from Samohyb

Replied April 2021

Hello Vinasya. Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it!

Záviš from Pospolu Design

Great value for money, perfect for small-large businesses.

GoodAccess was designed with though. It’s very secure, easy-to-use and also very affordable for small-large businesses. Your data & money stays in your pocket when using GoodAccess.

Pros

GoodAccess is a professional & affordable team VPN available on any device. It’s very friendly-to-use. The setup takes 5 minutes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on customer support is helpful, fast & friendly.

Cons

Response from Samohyb

Replied March 2021

Hello Zavis, I would like to thank you on behalf of our GoodAccess team for your kind review.

Paul from AutoLoanServices.ca

GoodAccess VPN

Pros

it was relatively easy to use after it was installed and implemented.

Cons

Would be nice if it could be used on other platforms such as Kodi.

Response from Samohyb

Replied May 2021

Hi Paul, thank you very much for your great review. I've passed your Kodi feedback to our dev. team.

Dylan from Yuluma B.V.

Fine

Pros

Easy to use, the software is simple to use,

Cons

I have to reconnect a couple times a day

Response from Samohyb

Replied June 2021

Hello Dylan, thank you for your king review. We really appreciate it.

Petr from Tipli

Great service

We are using GoodAccess to access several services and our data warehouse. GoodAccess helps us to increase a level of security in our organization.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the product and the customer-oriented support team.

Cons

A lot of updates were implemented recently and the support team is very helpful.

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

Good price and customer-oriented team.

Response from Samohyb

Replied April 2021

Hi Petr. Thank you very much for your great review. We really appreciate it!