• Pros

• "Easy to use and effective. Love having this product. Runs on its own. Great value for wide benefits."

• "Software was very intuitive and easy to set up. User interface very easy to understand. Security was more than adequate and the deployment through our network was almost seamless. "

• "I liked that it was easy to install, and I was able to install it on multiple devices -- all included in my original purchase"

• Cons

• "Don't get me wrong the security features are superb but the moment they start blocking the admin user from certain shared folders and access to certain apps then frustration sips in."

• "I can't say anything bad about this software, however I wish it was the same price right across all devices,"

• "The only disadvantage that this application presents is the resource consumption in the equipment, but it protects it effectively. "

Browse Endpoint Security Cloud Reviews

Aviram from Radios 100fm

The only Antivirus that let you sleep soundly at night

Pros

This antivirus is uses very low resources on the computer, and you cant hardly notice its running in the background. Another very important feature is how it handles Randomwares. from my previous expereince this is one of the top antiviruses that handles this problem well.

Cons

There are alot of updates & the ability to temporary disable the antivirus is hidden too well :)

Best Antivirus in the Market

Considering all the antivirus protection softwares I've used, I believe it's the best, as I've never had any problems with it and it gives me a sense of safety and protection.

Pros

It provides the best antivirus security you can find. That's basically all you need in a software like this. It's constantly updating and scanning, making you feel secure. You can buy the license for a discounted price if you need it for several computers. It has a "Safe money" feature that allows you to safely do online purcharses or transactions on your browser.

Cons

The software interface is not the best and it can be confusing at times to find exactly what you want. It can also make your computer a bit slower, especially if it's running a lengthy scan.

Matthew from PBS Systems

Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure

Overall its been smooth sailing using the product and knowing it's doing it's job in the background allows us to go through our days a bit more securely and have that piece of mind. While it might not be the greatest visual product, that is my opinion alone and honestly, not really a huge deal in this type of software.

Pros

The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security. There is also a great support team from my understanding as noted from an IT member in our organization, always an added bonus.

Cons

At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using. That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security. The software it self could use a bit of a refresh for screen imagery and button locations to make it more visually appearing.

Reasons for Choosing Endpoint Security Cloud

The overall base program was what we needed and along with the type of protections and checks that the program does matched a level of protection we take in our products.

Amanda from ALK Source Materials

Industry: Research

A black box from the user's perspective

My company uses Kaspersky to prevent employees from accessing insecure or banned sites using work computers. As an employee, it may be great for the company but can be frustrating because there is no clear information for the user as to why access to a certain site is blocked.

Pros

My company has Kaspersky implemented on company computers, and I only interact with it when it flags a site as suspicious and prohibits me from accessing it. Some of the sites I'm blocked from accessing do seem like they might not have good security, but it also occasionally blocks me from visiting legitimate sites.

Cons

From the user's end, Kaspersky gives no information about why access to a given site has been blocked, so it doesn't really help me figure out how to get the information I need. I don't know if the site I'm trying to visit isn't secure, or if it contains keywords that my company has blocked. I am a biologist and search for, for example, reproduction-related information. Are those keywords flagged or is it something about the site? For my company it might be great, for me it can be frustrating when I think I have a good source of information and find myself blocked.

Waqas from FFBL

Securing Endpoints with Complaince and Control

Easy to manage and server client architecture. Easy to push updates towards the users silently and making them feel secure. And benefits are; Antivirus Antimalware Antispam Software compliance USB controls

Pros

Cons

Making system a bit heavy during scanning process and updation. Otherwise works fine and fighting against the threats.

Why don't more people use this? Oh, that's why...

Kaspersky left me very satisfied when installing it on my secondary business computer. It's low CPU usage and heavyweight protection were a formidable tool protecting me from malice, however it's not my first choice.

Pros

Kaspersky security offers an up-to-date catalogue of software protection that gives you peace of mind even when browsing not-so trusted websites. It's monitoring tools also allow you to keep an eye on if someone is using your business laptop for other means. Kaspersky used less CPU power compared to most of its competitors.

Cons

Free options such as AVG are more widely adopted, and seem to have a broader reach of knowledge on which websites are untrustworthy and more protection to newer forms of malware.

Eric from General Motors

The best way to have protection 24 hours a day from viruses, Trojans and malware in general.

Pros

One of the best antivirus and antimalware I've used for years. Real-time protection is excellent and blocks viruses, trojans, spyware, malware, cryptolockers, ransoware and cyber attacks. A very useful feature that I really liked is that the software is able to prevent online trackers from collecting data from my computer or device. With this software installed, I had more security to access and do banking online. This software is updated every day and keeps vaccines up to date.

Cons

I haven't had any problems with viruses, trojans, ransowares so far. The tool managed to detect many threats and blocked them all. I have nothing negative to say about this software.

Maria from Bradesco

Protection from malware 24 hours a day.

Pros

We use this software on all PCs in the branch organization where I am. The main objective is to protect against malefic attacks by hackers, viruses, malware and a new attack that we have suffered in the past which is ransomware. In it we have a console with centralized management for better control. And we are also able to manage the applications and devices that have access to our corporate network. Some employees even have it on their smartphones because they access the organization's internal network through VPN.

Cons

The software uses a lot of RAM when it is scanning for malware. It is good to be aware of having a PC with at least 4Gb of RAM.

Pramurta from ITC INFOTECH

A security service for business.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is doing great on protecting important business assets and the overall experience is nice. I would love to see more great features included into the software.

Pros

I am using this software for last 1 year in my office. My office servers and PCs are protected by Kaspersky Endpoint Security services. The auto elimination of threat is very attractive feature of this product. The product support is great and Kaspersky provides daily updates to update the software against cyber threats.

Cons

The software is well maintained and well balanced but I prefer the pricing model should be more competitive. This software also uses a lot of ram which caused some lag in low end PCs.

yousef from Syria International islamic Bank

Kaspersky

in overall opinion i could trust the product to protect my pc

Pros

- easy to use - database fast update - protect for new virus ASAP - good reports for management console - for using it for 13 years i didn't infected by any virus

Cons

- heavy in windows system - using memory more than others antivirus - there is a lot of options and that confuse users

Jeffrey from Hilltop Consultants

One of the top AV on the market

Pros

I have had many great experiences with Kaspersky being pro active, catching the newest and baddest viruses, and cleaning the computer well. Does not take a lot of resources while scanning, usually, so end users will not necessarily feel the affects.

Cons

Have not had a whole lot. Only issue I ever had was with licenses renewing properly, but a repair on the program usually will free that up.

My thoughts about Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security combines centralized application, management, and control across all devices connected to the corporate network and reliable protection against cyber threats. With advanced features such as Mobile Device Management, System Management, and Endpoint Encryption, IT administrators can easily identify vulnerabilities, inventory, and create and deploy security policies to prevent data loss and theft.

Pros

The 30% reduction in the deployment package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows SP1 and the integration of the endpoint encryption module greatly reduced network traffic during the application and accelerated installation and management processes.

Cons

My thoughts always are positive related to this program and I am pleased to use that. But I think the admin console could be better because sometimes the options are not easily found.

Marsha from eGov Jamaica Ltd.

Industry: Government Relations

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate and a lightweight antivirus software.

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I like using Symantec and Avira of course but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for me. Why is it necessary to choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, simply put hardly any free softwares provide all of web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Fact is this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it I like this.

Pros

Cons

Well one of the only issue I have is that it is slightly heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions. It is a bit pricier than other software and this maybe an issue for some people. This may be an issue now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects as a paid solution

Kaspersky is decent protection that won't slow down your computer

Kaspersky protects my computers without slowing them down. I am confident that I will remain virus free with this software installed.

Pros

This AV is rated among the top 5, and frequently battles for the #1 spot with Bit Defender. It's really easy to manage the devices that you are able to protect with your licenses. It's also easy to transfer licenses from one computer to another. It has many features and rivals Bit Defender for it's active heuristic virus protection. It does a good job against ransomware in general, and is quick to update virus definitions when there is a new virus out there. Kaspersky also has a great research team, and they are in the news many times for initial discovery of new viruses.

Cons

Sometimes, Kaspersky doesn't like a certain part of a webpage which is mainstream and considered safe by other antiviruses. You need to select that it's okay to view that part of the page, but the problem is that if you get in the habit of doing that, then you might allow a page that in fact is not safe. So, the biggest con then would be it's a bit overzealous. Sometimes, it's better to have too much security than not enough, but if you are clicking past it and allowing it anyway, it becomes habitual and actually becomes less secure.

Agenor from FEMSA Logística / Global TI

Safety exists only when you're not aware of what is protecting you

Trying to install and manage any software in thousands of endpoints, located in different and connected sites, is a challenge. Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers you the ability to do that with low impact for users, computers and network resources. Corporate users won't even know that it's there, how it’s configured and what is secure or not to do, they only have to take care of their business.

Pros

Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) is a cloud database with the reputation of millions of applications and websites and is improved by each user issues. e. g. An infection that occurs anywhere on the planet, can be quickly prevented in other places after the information is stored in KSN. Policy settings offer a powerful tool to segregate different kind of users and computer resources. Policies can be easily and quickly installed and changed if you have an issue, and need to reduce the effect or improve security. The corporate license price is very competitive considering the great number of features and aggregated value.

Cons

Heuristic Analysis and System Watcher use a lot of CPU resources and sometimes can cause Excel, Word or Windows to crash, leaving users unsatisfied. Some updates need to be deployed and managed, instead of being automatically applied by the installed version.

Abel from Smart robotics

The best antivirus there is!

I trust Kaspersky for protecting my laptop and my devices. It has done its job for the past many years and I believe it to continue its work.

Pros

The software just creates magic 'on its own'. It requires minimal supervisations. It just automatically scans the plugged devices and the downloaded files to immediately notify alerts. The best part is that it doesn't show those crazy popups that hangs the computer and just annoys everyone

Cons

There is nothing much not to like. Maybe they could make the installation process easier. It is also quite hard to find the settings of this software. They could work on its accessibility.

GOPI from Park Place Technologies

Best antivirus out there

In the business wise, administration of kaspersky is done by the admins and you can manage 100s of computer from one server.

Pros

This antivirus software comes with network security, so if there is someone trying to tap into your network it will notify you and block them.

Cons

scanning the machine for threats will take long and slow down your machine. so basically u need to leave you machine alone for sometime.

cheaper licensing

Faheem from Softronix (Pvt) Ltd.

I am not worries about malware or viruses at all.

I am using Kaspersky on 4 of my devices and happy to keep using it. Planning to try its Password Manager now.

Pros

I like the easy setup, the default security settings, and the frequent definition updates. It's very lightweight and doesn't put a load on your windows.

Cons

It has a hotspot shield which becomes annoying some times. I don't use it and don't want to buy it but they try to sell it all the time. Setting up custom firewall rules is not easy to use, especially for a non IT person it very difficult to find and set up custom rules.

F from Information Technology & Services Management Consultant

The best Antivirus and security software in the world

I have deployed numerous Antivirus and security software solutions over the years including Norton, McAfee, Panda, and Kaspersky. Of all the deployments I have done, Kaspersky Endpoint Security takes the cake in every aspect. It's solid performance, thorough antivirus engine, and extremely frequent updates (hourly) are unrivaled. The end result is a complete and comprehensive protection from viruses and malware for your computers and devices. When I was allowed to make a recommendation, I always recommended Kaspersky Endpoint Security and my clients always loved it after using it. I have deployed Kaspersky Endpoint Security to small and large business including some mission critical DoD contractors who cannot afford a single security incident due to viruses or malware. With Kaspersky, I always left with confidence. Kaspersky Endpoint Security comes in 3 flavors: Cloud (for personal or small businesses without and IT department onsite), Select which offers a little more control such as application control, and Advanced which includes systems management and encryption.

Pros

Superior virus and malware detection rate, hourly updates, extremely fast scans, low CPU and RAM consumption, small footprint, thorough analysis of unknown threat types, great support services and response time.

Cons

None I can think of.

Mckenzie from Infosys

Kaspersky

Really impressed with the features and simple user interactive design that let's me know what is happening and the stats are making my life more simple

Pros

The most like feature according to me was the strong key vault that helps me save critical credentials like banks, secure websites and payment sites. This really gives a peace of mind. The way Kaspersky also keeps me warned of phishing site and also proactively blocking adhoc website loading that may make my system vulnerable is a commendable feature.

Cons

Sometimes I did feel that the antivirus is very heady and slow up my boot up. But I do understand it is all for good to keep my system and data safe. Better safe than sorry

Apeksha from REGAL CALIBRE UK LIMITED

Undoubtadly the best Antivirus system available in the market today

We are using kaspersky as our antivirus solution provider for ling time now. Upgrades are avaialble regularly for better protection.

Pros

Kaspersky is the best antivirus software avaialable in the market so far. Best thing abour Kaspersky is that it does not sow down the speed of the PC. It is very essential since I am using a lot of high end design applications such as illustrator and coral draw, PC should be working in maximum capacity for those apps. So far kaspersky has not let me down in this. furthermore it provides a great security against antivirus and malware through internet.

Cons

Only bad thing about kaspersky is it's high price. When they are antivirus available free in internet, kaspersky charges a very higher rate for just 3 subscriptions.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security: the Mr. antivirus

Overall it is an excellent security tool. Protects your PC from any kind of threat to perfection. I would improve the performance during the analysis process to make it leaner.

Pros

Was the first antivirus that I installed on my personal PC, as the license was included with the purchase of the PC. I must say that until the expiration date I used it a lot and every threat was immediately blocked along with the programs that were dangerous for the security of the PC. I consider it perhaps one of the main antiviruses. provides a truly complete protection.

Cons

The user interface is not the clearest, you need to know a little bit the system before finding what you need. The price is high, consequently it is aimed only at a specific targets, maybe for those who use the PC at a slightly higher level, which requires an adequate level of security and therefore more high. threat analysis takes a long time, and also interfere with the usability of the PC. in fact, it is slowed down by the analysis process and in order not to make it worse, it would be better not to overload the computer's capacity with other apps at the same time.

Chathuranga from Bileeta

Your Data is your Life and Kaspersky will protect your life

I have deployed and used numerous antivirus and security solutions for not only my personal computer but also other leading companies as well. KS endpoint has been always dominant in all aspects. It's solid performances, UI easiness, continues updates and the level of the security kept it above the ladder always.

Pros

Exceptional virus and malware detection capabilities make KS endpoint is one of the best antivirus guard in the world. if there is one inflection detected, it would immediately communicated and prevented in other places. License prices are very competitive with all the amazing features. I have been using this for almost one and half years now and this experience with KS is always being better.

Cons

Scanning and system watcher might cause slowness of the computer and crash applications sometimes when you visit websites it gives a warning to enter in to it with own risk. with time it can be a habit and it might cause a serous issue to the data or the computer.

Jerome from Ghana Red Cross Society

Excellent Security Tool

In general it is the best security tool to protect your PC from threats. The tunning is efficient as well.

Pros

I have used a lot of security and antivirus software as far as I can remember. Panda, Norton and Avast but ever since I deployed Kaspersky, I have stopped searching for another choice or replacement of any kind. I find Kaspersky as very efficient and easy to use. Unlike other ones I have used, its very subtle when operating, scanning websites for Malware and suspicious sites. Kaspersky Endpoint Security does not bug you with too many pop ups or cause the computer to work slowly. It provides real time protection from malicious websites and infected removable drives which improves security for the office.

Cons

I have particularly no issue with Kaspersky Endpoint Security that I can not manage. Despite the fact that it uses quite a large amount of memory and disk space, my computer's hard disk size is 1 Terabyte so I could really care less about the space Kaspersky uses. Also we are a small organization so we can not afford the full version for all the computers at work because of the price of the software so we only have it on the computers that really need protection. I think it should be made more affordable.

Osamah from Princess Sumaya University

Rest assured. No threats anymore!

Kaspersky is clearly made to eliminate threats on your device with little to no interaction with the user at all. it does all the work in the background without sending any pop-up messages and without interrupting your work.

Pros

Kaspersky has one of the most important aspects that I consider when choosing Softwares in the security field, which is the stability and smoothness, alongside with the high performance. Kaspersky does a great job at staying away from your personal activities. It will not keep sending you updates notifications and it runs in the background allowing you to do your work without interruptions. One thing I like a lot about Kaspersky is that it scans the external devices once you connect them to your device, detecting any possible threats and eliminating them. I use Kaspersky as a primary internet security Software because it did prove itself with the great performance and the smooth viruses elimination process.

Cons

I have never encountered any problem or technical error while using Kaspersky, my experience with it has always been great and smooth.

Jesenia from Independence University

It does it for me

My experience is limited though I'm constantly using it, because it's all automatic for me. That's just what I need when it comes to most software. It makes my life so much easier, especially when I'm at work.

Pros

I love how it takes care of everything for me, runs while I work and stops threats without me having to do anything. I've also heard great things from others where this stops ransomware and other problems.

Cons

I haven't noticed it slow the computer and haven't had viruses so I have nothing I don't like.

Amarasinghe from KPMG

Great Malware Prevention Solution for Enterprise Environments.

Kaspersky endpoint protection great solution with additional features to protect your laptops and PCS from malware. and great solution for endpoint encryption and ideal solution for computers to real time protection against latest malware and keep your devices secure.

Pros

Kaspersky endpoint security is one of the best malware prevention and end point encryption tool in the market. this solution has many features such as antivirus, web filtering, firewall security, email security and the endpoint device encryption. endpoint device security is value added service comes with this antivirus solution it is very useful to secure your laptops and PCs from data leakage, Kaspersky has high detection rate on detecting malware and real time scanning feature make sure always secure your PC from antivirus.

Cons

Some times useful third party applications also detect as viruses and we have to unblock it manually. when running heavy applications performance decrease due to Kaspersky endpoint protection for those you have to turn off the real time protection and run those applications again.

Thomas from Town of Stoneham

Industry: Information Services

Best Bang for the Buck

I don't believe the Ruskies are trying to infiltrate us through Kaspersky, and if you can get past the fact that the software originated in Russia, it is a very efficient, cost effective solution for you security needs.

Pros

I have used numerous antivirus programs over the past 20+ years and find Kaspersky the most comprehensive solution without being overbearing. Most other solutions act as if they're the only program that needs to run on your PC, taking precious computer cycles and causing the computer to bog down. Kaspersky works in the background and doesn't tend to slow down the PC. It also doesn't provide constant popups that are obvious advertising ploys.

Cons

While it is a comprehensive program, from an administrative perspective, it is extremely difficult to determine how to roll out updates from the central console. The good news is that it's very easy to get a live person in tech support and they are happy to guide you through the process. Unfortunately, if you don't access the console on a regular basis, you forget what they showed you.

Best Antivirus software I have ever used

Pros

I am using Kaspersky for many years and it was helped me all the time by detecting malicious activity on my laptop as well as mobile. The software is super easy to use and doing its best by residing in the background. As per my knowledge internet and portable dives are more vulnerable to infect. Kaspersky is actively blocking malicious web sites as well as auto run viruses automatically and provide 100% real time protection for me. So far it was detected thousands of malicious software which was not detected by other slimier product available at the market Including ransomware. The antivirus engine is up to the date all the time and actively fight against newly imagine virus and malicious codes. The centralized management and automatic installation is saved thousand of man hours so far. Reach reporting interface is also helping for management decisions as well as budget planing.

Cons

PC clients are causing some performance lag when using.

Chirantan from Encore Capital

Anti virus of choice for the classes and the masses

Kaspersky is very good at doing what an anti virus is supposed to do. Its light and powerful and works like a breeze. Would definitely recommend it over some of the other stuff floating around in the market.

Pros

Very good at keeping viruses out Light and easy on system Does not cost a bomb Proven and tested with all the new age viruses regular updates

Cons

Not very good for enterprise wide roll out Not as good on heuristic algorithm matching Not great at auto updating virus definition

Heshan from Personal

Kaspersky

comparatively to norton and other software's i ve used this is the most sort after software so far for me

Pros

Kaspersky is one of the most used antivirus software it removes and detects cache malware and adware from the system

Cons

it slows down the processor eventually some times i had to force shutdown the running software which i think is not advisable and when the software grace period ends it shows more that 300 threats once reinstalled there is no threats at all ???

Tom from TPT

Industry: Broadcast Media

Very good. Easy to setup and let it run.

I've used it for many years and been generally happy, but it interrupts too often. You must be patient with the windows that pop up. I can't be sure if the problems it finds are really problems or if it is too sensitive to everything.

Pros

Catches many potential threats. Updates quickly. Doesn't slow the computer down until it askes you what to do. I like it but don't like it at the same time. It will live silently on your computer doing its job, then suddenly decided to question everything running on the PC. Maybe I have the settings too sensitive.

Cons

Windows popping up constantly asking what to do with perfectly legal and clean software. Interrupts my work. It did not find a simple keylogger I intentionally put on a computer to test Kaspersky. Instead it flags things that are not an issue, like downloaded updates not yet installed. It thinks the installer is a virus. Seems to scan at random times, and right when I need to work. If you turn it off to get some work done, it nags you endlessly (every few seconds).

Ajesh from Student

One of the most reliable antivirus

It was really a great experience but it would have been better if they would have come a solution for the cons told above, other than that it's one best and competitive antivirus softwares out there.

Pros

For me Kaspersky was one of the best antivirus for home and work use, as it never made me disappointed It really worked good in both online and offline conditions It has regular updates to make it even more better It's got an option to turn off the antivirus for a specified time of our choice and then on it back when required Malwares found are either deleted or quarantined One of the best ones out there in the market

Cons

It's a bit costly Takes a lot of storage space and RAM and it only effects in low end systems Only one year licences are provided It slows down the computer sometimes while scanning It's more horrible that these regular updates become annoying as it comes daily and shows as a notification and tells to update it and if you don't update it says your computer is not safe

Claudio Ulises from VENEZOLANA DE PROYECTOS INTEGRADOS VEPICA C.A.

Identify more advanced threats than any other security provider, discover the darkest and most sophi

Kaspersky Endpoint Security, is designed to work in any IT environment, using full next-generation technology resources, allows you to capture the analysis of large volumes of data to discover even the darkest and most sophisticated cyber attacks, for this and many reasons I always recommend it

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security, Guarantees great security, protects against ransomware, exploits and the most advanced cyber threats. Provides an optimized resource, is packed with powerful security controls, automated vulnerability management patches, integrated encryption, helps increase productivity through cloud-enabled use controls, simplifies security management with a unified console, protects diverse environments PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android.

Cons

Although it is very expensive, it is worth the investment. When antivirus makes a complete scan it slows down the performance of my PC, but it is worth waiting a bit for the security of your computer it deserves.

Luis from Arturo Michelena University

The best antivirus although visually confusing

Pros

Since I had my first computer, the first antivirus I had was Kaspersky. Although the first impression is that it is a bad program, the truth is one of the best. It completely protects you from any malignant virus, giving full protection to the entire computer system. Perfectly protects from the windows, to the internet navigation system. Kaspersky has a slightly rough interface, but fulfills its function to indicate to the user in one way or another, how to take advantage of all the functionality offered by this program.

Cons

Something that I have always criticized Kaspersky is that the design of the interface seems a bit confusing. I've always seen it as something rough and unattractive to the eye. From its opaque colors, to its confusing options is a program that has a difficult curve to enter it. One last criticism is that I think the price for the program is a bit high

IGOR from YM Service

I would say that this software is definitely do its job

I would say that this software is definitely do its job. I did try couple more analogs, but always came back

Pros

This antivirus software is simple to use and have some options that I rely like (web cam usage notification and extra security for bank application)

Cons

On my opinion this software has only one downside that the developers compromise themself by being involved into same scandals.

Dalibor from KAMELEYA LTD

Very versatile protection tool, with many security features and also some impact on performance

It is very good antivirus (security) solution, very complete, however it is also heavy on resources. I would recommend it to those who need to consider security seriously (inexperienced users especially) as set it and forget it solution. Never use it on older or slower performing computer.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Secuirty is not only traditional antivirus solution, it also provides next generation features and can compete with new players like SentinelOne, Cylance, etc. It can work without definitions to find threats.

Cons

Exclusion process needs to be improved, some customers might have software that might be risky but do not want it scanned. Although it does offer to exclude some directories or files, this is not by default. It is heavy on resources when everything is enabled and slows down even highest performance computers (i7, SSD, 8GB RAM). It can not work as only next-gen endpoint security, traditional definitions are always used.

Chris from Lenze Americas

Industry: Industrial Automation

Kaspersky security powerful, some bugs

Overall it has been good. We get phishing emails every now and then and it always brings up the warning. No computers have been infected since implemented.

Pros

It seems that Kaspersky does a good job helping to keep malware and viruses off of the computer. I use it at work, and also at home. Like most anti-virus software the auto scans are helpful so you don't have to remember to scan every now and then.

Cons

Sometimes the licenses can get buggy. I have noticed this at work, and at home. Especially when you have to re-purchase the software and license key. Sometimes on multiple computers it gives an error that the key isn't correct, or has already reached the maximum machines limit, even though it is no where near maximum. Every now and then with a deep scan it can crash the computer, or take a very long time to complete. I understand the deeps can takes longer, but a day to scan seems excessive.

No fear of threats when i have kaspersky with me... !!!

From my overall experience the Kaspersky is the best product in the market and it will not make any issue for those who use high end computers also If the time and the speed isn’t your concern then Kaspersky definitely suites for anyone.

Pros

I'm using this software from the day one I started to use my personal computer. I have installed it in my work place as well. It gives a better protection against the viruses and malwares and the frequent update ensure the protection against the latest viruses. Price for the product it reasonable when you compare the features it provides. I have no fear of threats and dangerous application as I have Kaspersky installed in my PC.

Cons

The major the drawback is the time consuming for the full scan and it slow down the computer when it do so. This the only thing I felt that they have to focus and sort this issue before the customer switch to an another software.

Alonso from Samsung Electronics America

Industry: Consumer Electronics

More security on your device

So far it has helped me a lot within my work computers, now I can be working safely without having any problem with viruses or other bad suspicion inside my computers, my information is safe and I can share without the need of other software that Use to help or improve the service.

Pros

It is an antivirus that offers you a security in different ways to be able to analyze correctly from your device that you are using as well as you will be able to improve in your work center, it has many security filters in which it will be very well saved and structured from a computer . It is administered based on a manual function and also automatically where it will always be activated and the discomforts that attack you are paralyzed and your computer is not vulnerable to bad things on the web.

Cons

Their licenses are for a single license and you have to be updating or having to access a license for life, in simpler things the biggest problem is the access to have a more comfortable and accessible license for more users who want to do the same to 1 or more computers.

Johan Andres from PUNTO DE PAGO SAS

Industry: Computer Hardware

security of the future

In general it is an experience that I can recommend to many people, this application has saved my team from several threats since when I notify myself, I can be clear about what I install or what I am missing.

Pros

is an application very easy to use, does not require manuals for its use due to the distribution of the interface of the application. keeps my computer protected and informs me of possible threats that may affect my PC.

Cons

Currently I work in a company that is dedicated to providing an application that offers POS services, and the antivirus takes the application as a threat to the computer. where in occasions it is not enough to configure the exeption of the executable of the application but also the exclusion of the complete folder of the application must be placed. Occasionally when exceptions are configured, the equipment must be restarted and that makes the procedure more complicated.

The best anti virus agency out there

It helps keep the system in a good running condition and even protects from Adwares!

Pros

It recently unveiled a virus in CamScanner! Such a widely used software used for such a long time and no one noticed it but Kaspersky. They have won my trust, it helps keep my systems safe from all the malware

Cons

The time taken to run a system wide check is a bit long, but it is worth the wait, to be safe and secure

Excellent virus protection and security

Overall, I am super happy about Kaspersky being comprehensive security for businesses, with cloud-enabled controls for users. The software ensures that data is secure and safe from any kind of cyberattacks. Highly recommended for businesses and personal use as well.

Pros

Kaspersky is a leader in security and provides excellent protection from different and new threats and viruses. Having used several other software from reputed companies, I believe Kaspersky is dominant owing to its exceptional and robust capabilities to detect virus, malware and suspicious websites. Every few days, it automatically does a full scan on my system and trust me, it catches and blocks all viruses lurking around here and there, which I otherwise would have no idea about. I'm happy that it keeps working in the background and you're free to continue with your work on the system.

Cons

There have been zero technical issues so far with Kaspersky. Although it does bother me a bit when during the full scan my system tends to become a bit slow.

Kidhogwa from Buy More Uganda

Secures my PC

Kaspersky Endpoint Security us the best solution that comes with extra features to secure your PCs and laptops from malware. It is also the greatest solution for endpoint encryption and a perfect solution for personal computers to real-time security against the newest malware.

Pros

This is one of the best software created to protect your gadgets and computer against malevolent programs like worms. Spam, Trojans, viruses, and any other intrusion. This is one of the greatest endpoint encryption and malware prevention software in the market. It comes with a plethora of helpful features like firewall security, web filtering, endpoint device encryption, and antivirus. The endpoint device security is an extra service that comes with this software to help you secure your PCs and laptops from data leakage. Kaspersky features a higher detection rate on sensing malware and real-time scanner that ensures your PC is secure from antivirus.

Cons

Sometimes, helpful third party apps are detected as viruses, and I have to unblock it manually. The performance of the PC is affected when running heavy apps since the software has to turn off the real-time security to rerun the apps.

Namin from software engineering

The best security for your computer system

The best guard for your pc against vulnerabilities and I would happily recommend this product to anyone. Ideal for individual use to coperate level.

Pros

A sound virus guard which protects the computer from viruses, malware or other dangerous programs. Can be easily installed. Auto scan of Kaspersky will scan the pc as requested and don’t have to be bothered to scan it manually. I have never been attacked from viruses from the time I shifted to Kaspersky security. It detects many crucial viruses, alerts the user, takes measures to eliminate them and protect your pc against them. I am confident in using internet with this application on my pc. It blocks me from logging into vulnerable sites which is really a great job Its purchase price is also reasonable.

Cons

Full scan takes a lot of time and this one is complex to use.

James from Sigona Golf Suites Company Ltd

Simple but reliable antivirus

Kaspersky Endpoint Security provides security against a broad range of threats and malicious programs. Although we deal with very sensitive information, we have not suffered data security breach or cyber attach since we started using it. It is slow when performing deep scans but it has always met our security standards.

Pros

The antivirus uses advanced security technologies to protect our computer systems from viruses, malware, or other dangerous programs. It’s very easy to set up and manage. It does not occupy much space or generate the disturbing popups no and then like most antivirus. It gives real-time alerts that help me take action to prevent our system. Since it is close to two years since we started using this tool without any issues, I always feel safe when accessing data from the system or browsing online.

Cons

Deep scanning takes time. It seems stuck at times and they need to work on that. They should also increase the frequency of updates to offer protection against emerging potentially dangerous programs.

Scott from SearchMaster Software

Flawless protection for virus' and spyware for my entire network.

Kaspersky End Point allows me to concentrate on the normal day-to-day operations of the company and normal tech issues, rather than worry about if a virus or malware is going to breach my systems. I am confident that End Point can handle and block anything thrown at it, within reason.

Pros

Ease of use, deployment, management and migration tops my list of pros, next to the supreme level of protection End Point offers my network. Not once has Kaspersky failed to identify and/or eliminate threats when it was properly deployed and configured.

Cons

Sometimes the software can be a bit challenging to configure, but the ability to import/export config files makes that easier to swallow. I don't like all the bad publicity Kaspersky gets for being Russian, but that isn't a con I suppose. The software is great and people shouldn't buy into the hype - and no, I'm not Russian either!

amelia from Palo Alto Networks

A Hero with no Cape!

Overall, it had provided the protection needed to hush away all kind of viruses, and as it's being updated all the time, so far any latest malware couldn't get through its secure walls.

Pros

Kaspersky is being used on all our work computers across the department, and also on our personal Laptops. It's a super security guard against all the malware, the best feature is that it's always running in the background; checking emails and computer for viruses, and keeping us secure with minimal system usage. and it's very easy to configure in any machine.

Cons

Kaspersky sometime becomes very strict and blocks any USB drive attached to the machine, even thou the device is clean but due to its suspicion of having a virus in the device, it just doesn't allow the device to connect. I say it should be more accurate in scanning than being strict.

Dhiraj from Yours Efficiently

Very functional for Small Office Security

Virus protection and user access of external resources

Pros

It was very easy to setup and organise in our office. We are able to manage user wise profiles and access and virus protection is functional

Cons

Not able to control users centrally or create groups of users. Have to individually configure on every user system

NAP

Mohamed from ADVETI

Helpful security application for online threats

I liked it functionality, but not the consumption of memory

Pros

It was good functional application and it performs the security scan for all activities and sites. It provides smart recognition of viruses, trojans and other threats. It was able to catch viruses other applications could not recognize it.

Cons

It was way too slow for the computer I use. I had to stop other applications while using it. It takes a lot of the ram memory and my temperature sensor was shouting.