All Malwarebytes for Teams Reviews

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Best malware out there

Perfect.

PROS

Does everything it promises. Easy to set up, easier to learn. I feel carefree knowing it's running on the ministry's computers.

CONS

Can't really spot anything worth mentioning as a negative. Not expensive, doesn't crash, always works.

Robert

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Excellent Security Program

We had a ransomware attack on our system several years back and while we were able to recover everything from backups, it was an enormous headache a took up a lot of valuable time. At that point we switched to Malwarebytes because at the time it was one of the few services with ransomware protection built in. It has done an excellent job since then and we have never had a problem.

PROS

Easy to use and very effective at keeping your computers safe from viruses and ransomware

CONS

Nothing, it works just as needed and provides good protection

Reason for choosing Malwarebytes for Teams

Ransomware protection

Earl

Reviewed October 2018

Slowdown and pop-ups

Does this work? How do you know- you may not have any viruses coming in or problems on your hard drive. I uninstalled it for 6 months, then put it back on, and had no issues. It definitely slowed down my computer, and the daily pop-ups advertising itself got annoying (hence the uninstall).

PROS

This installs easy. Fortunately, this also uninstalls easy. Once installed it does not have a lot of work to keep running.

CONS

Definitely slows down your system. I use a range of computers and I can see slowdown on all of them, even our high-end machines. The pop-ups to upgrade or extend your service or whatever else are extremely annoying and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn them off. Nothing like pop-ups while doing a demo or sharing your screen, and they happen every day.

Jonathan

Printing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Software protection for teams.

I have known about malwarebytes license for a very long time, it has always been my choice when I am looking for unwanted software. I have installed it on every one of my pc's since 2010 and I have never had a disappointment as it has helped me since the days when hackers were well armed with weak network security. I also recommend this software when your pc's are slow, some searches can detect what some antivirus programs let through.

PROS

An excellent security software for small companies or groups, easy to set up and use, which is a good thing for this kind of tools. The free version is very complete for all the malware analysis.

CONS

Some of the heuristic analysis features of the free version leave a lot to be desired, so you have to buy it to be really well protected. Customer service is a bit slow as I recall.

Garrett

Philanthropy, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2018

The robust and powerful security we know from personal use covers your business as well

It's Malwarebytes for Business - what else can you ask for!

PROS

Malwarebytes is the go-to for anti-malware and security protection for personal use all over the world. It only makes sense to use them when available in the business arena. The cloud-based solution allows for remote cleaning of infected machines on Mac or PC which allows businesses to protect any of their customers - even in a BYOD environment. Since our deployment, we haven't had an infection of malware that was able to penetrate our system through any infected device. In the world of security - it's not if you'll get infected, it's when! And Malwarebytes is what you want when that happens.

CONS

There's really only two cons. First, it can be a bit pricey per machine. I wish there was a greater discount as the device count was higher, and a discount for government or non-profit/charity type businesses. Second, when running, it uses up a lot of system resources, causing the machines to run slower at times and almost un-usable during a scan. I realize this is the case with any type of security program, but still something to point out.

Pam

Reviewed February 2019

Feeling Safer

I am a firm believer in in Malware Bytes, on business and personal levels. I even have on cell phones. There has been zero issues, great protection, manageable, works with virtual environments, .. as I said earlier, I could go on and on about this product if I had the time... I would recommend to anyone who wanted protection on their cell phone or within a large business platform... great product, fairly priced, and does work with the times.

PROS

It Works Easily pushed to users pc Management controllable Up to date with protection needs the truth is the list of pro's are long - longer than the time I have to type them out...

CONS

I have nothing negative to share about this product. From my years of experiences, I have not ever had one issue.

Alonso

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Removes malware that many antivirus does not detect

I dare say that it is one of the best protection systems on the market.

PROS

In a short time, it has positioned itself as one of the best systems to offer computer security. I have used many security systems and I can say that it eliminates threats that some antivirus does not detect. It is constantly updated to offer security in real time, prevents, and eliminates existing attacks on computers, its reporting system gives you a clear picture of what is happening with your machines. Highly recommended

CONS

It is updated so many times that it can be tedious at times, but because it is to offer protection, you do not notice it

Ross

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2018

An ok anti-virus software

PROS

This anti-virus software scans fast and is free. It's pretty easy to use as well and works well if you have other anti-virus software. Haven't experienced a single conflict with all the times I was using this.

CONS

I did mention that it works well with other anti-virus software since I have experienced it missing some malware in the past. Does not have realtime protection as well.

Nila

Utilities, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2018

A good option

I recommend this software for anyone. It values for the money.

PROS

Gives a significant amount of value for the money. Will get easy to use with the time. Almost protect against all the malwares currently out there.

CONS

There are a better value products of you able to spend some little bit of money. Not user friendly UI for new customers. Not very attractive.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Free Version is the Best

PROS

I use the free version of Malwarebytes for my personal computer and it has taken care of me well

CONS

I wish the software didn't constantly show me the pros of the paid version

Brian

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business

PROS

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is a very powerful tool we use on our end user client machines. It helps protect from harmful threats and gives you a powerful portal to view threats and makes any changes

CONS

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business had no cons. It does what it says.. Protects against Malware Threats

brittany

Reviewed August 2018

PROS

The scanning function is super easy to use - especially in comparison to other companies. It's removed malware multiple times - saving my company's network more than once.

CONS

I do have to use it in conjuction with other Malware - it is not a one stop shop (at least for my industry needs)

Denise

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Easy to Use

PROS

It was easy to use. The customer support was friendly and helpful when I called or emailed them. It is good a removing ransomware, viruses, etc, but it should not be your only source. It gives a notice when to update.

CONS

Their website is not very user friendly though. Kind of pain to find where to renew. A coworker tried calling once and got a person out of country and couldn't understand them.

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2018

Just amazing for keeping users safe

PROS

Malwarebytes keeps users safe from what most antiviruses can’t find. It saves users time and keeps businesses productive.

CONS

Malwarebytes is in it’s own category and there is no flaws with this software. It does the job and keeps devices clean.

Brandon

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Malwarebytes Review

PROS

Malwarebytes is very simple to use, and it even has a free version. This service offers protection against malware just from the press of a button. I think malwarebytes is a very good tool for beginners.

CONS

Sometimes some of the pop ups get in the way, I could see this annoying people that aren't use to technology.

guillermo

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2018

good anti malware

affordable and capable

PROS

this is an antivirus that's been in the market for many years now, is reliable, continuous updating database, easy to use and affordable in comparison with other brands

CONS

there is sometimes when you have to turn it off because it keeps rejecting files downloaded from outlook, or blocking secure web pages, maybe is a easy fix thing in the permissions area

Kayla

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Malware Bytes is the best virus/malware software program

PROS

The Malware Bytes program is extremely user friendly, is very easy to use, is easy to navigate around, and does an excellent job of clearing all unwanted viruses, malware, etc. from your computer.

CONS

Through using the program for about a year now, I have not found any cons yet that are worthy of mentioning in this review.

Kay

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2021

The only antivirus I fully trust

PROS

So reliable. Great price. I really don't worry about viruses at all anymore.

CONS

None. I really think this is fully functional.

Jake

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Highly Recommended

PROS

Highly recommend Malwarebytes. It's pretty affordable and is a good companion to Windows Defender. A great first line of defense for website.

CONS

It's not as strong an anti-virus as some others. I've had instances where viruses were not detected by Malware bytes vs Mcafee

Abraham

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Used daily for free trial