Trellix Endpoint Security Software Reviews

Trellix Endpoint Security Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2021

• icon"It is one of the great platforms which is providing excellent protection to our organization. It is equipped with advanced features."
  • icon"It is the best security option that ever been create, with great great features in it - with it every user can feel that it's well protected."
  • icon"This is a good quality product, it makes me feel safe when surfing the web. It increases my confidence to know my information is well protected."
  • icon"The notifications are annoying and the amount of RAM it takes up is annoying as well."
  • icon"Only complaint is sometimes its a little slow in regards because it blocks my email."
  • icon"It sends me unwanted and quite irritating notifications sometimes."

Browse all Trellix Endpoint Security Reviews

• Have you used Trellix Endpoint Security and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,767 reviews

Alejandra

McAfee is an affordable protection plan for your computer

Anthony

Robust real-time threat protection

Provides robust protection, acting quickly in the face of potential attacks. Enables a perfect combination of deep expertise in critical infrastructure and excellent technology that provides a level of service and protection that adapts to the needs of the business.

Pros

It is easy to implement and uses very few resources. It has interactive dashboards that provide real-time information on possible attacks. It is able to detect and quarantine malware before they act to cause damage to end computers, due to continuous system updates. Protects the organization against threats, including memory-based attacks, malicious documents, zero-day malware and potentially unwanted programs.

Cons

Occasionally can stop some development tools from working, although this can be corrected.

Syed Amir

April 2022

McAfee - Antivirus

Overall experience has been great. It's an amazing antivirus application which gives you complete satisfaction and sense of security.

Pros

The best part is that I have never faced any antivirus issue in my laptop till the time I was using this software. So, kudos to that

Cons

First of all, I don't like the UI and then the frequent updates

Reasons for switching to Trellix Endpoint Security

I switched my company and there were using McAfee

Hideki

October 2022

A system that keeps endpoints secure

It detects in less time powerful and possible threats present on the web that could damage or have access to business data. The program itself is easy to implement and is quite safe, being able to adapt well to any company.

Pros

This tool allows you to constantly monitor any threat that could affect your system in any way, this is the type of tool that any company could need, covering sensitive areas with high adaptability capabilities, and it is quite adaptable for professionals who work from remotely in general, and with a centralized system for greater control

Cons

It is not a type of tool that can be considered negative, it has worked well and is quite functional professionally

Edgar

February 2022

A classic antivirus backed by his brand

Admittedly, McAfee is an industry leader with solutions that are always up-to-date in their protection features, giving you peace of mind that you have a good protection software tool. Whenever possible, McAfee will be one of the best alternatives that exist in the market for this type of software.

Pros

I have known about the McAfee solution for decades; I remember that in the first computers that I acquired they were always given to me with McAfee installed or, failing that, the only known brand of antivirus to buy and install was McAfee. You felt protected because you had that tool on your computer, which is why today it is for me a classic in this industry, a classic that is backed by its name, because we know that McAfee is synonymous with a good product, with quality and guarantee to fulfill its job. It is known and I must admit it, McAfee is one of the manufacturers of protection software that guides this industry and the market, for this reason the solutions they offer are always at the forefront, their solutions are robust and complete to really offer total protection. , which I no longer consider an advantage in McAfee, it is already part of its added value.

Cons

From my point of view, I like simplicity, I consider that excess is harmful because when you have such a complete solution and that allows you such a detailed configuration of what you want, it forces it to have a certain behavior in its performance. , and honestly, for me, this is reflected in the total performance of the computer: it becomes slower, which is not to the liking of many people. It may be that my computer is more protected by using a McAfee solution, but I don't want it to be slower than it was before installing that tool. I know that my computer tends to get slow when using McAfee, the most unpleasant thing is that an OS update forces or suggests you to use it. It is very common in Windows updates that, among one of many, you install a McAfee client without realizing it, and I say without realizing it because when you put automatic updates (for the convenience of the user) you suddenly realize that your computer is already slower and self-installed (you didn't see the update details to say no) that tool, and when you already have antivirus software installed previously, McAfee detects it as malware or something that needs to be removed from your computer.

Evelyn

August 2022

Awesome security and device control

I started using it on my personal laptop and then I asked for it at my 9-5pm job. Is very easy to use, I don't fear any viruses or threats to come into my devices and we can set policies for external devices to use.

Pros

Is easy and convenient to use. The real-time monitoring with reports helps to do fewer efforts when it comes to verifying work. The device control is very handy so you can decide what kind of devices are allowed and which ones to block.

Cons

Sometimes the time's policy can fail on the endpoint due to communications failure but is not so often. Furthermore, that is very easy to use, it does the job it is made for.

Reasons for choosing Trellix Endpoint Security

The price is very affordable, I have settings that I can personalize and the configuration of device control is pretty easy.

Reasons for switching to Trellix Endpoint Security

I find McAfee better at cost and product expectations.

Bryce

February 2022

McAfee Review

overall its a really good security application.

Pros

I liked this because it had all the features that i need like security and ease of deployment.

Cons

My only gripe is the price. Wish it was a little cheaper

Reasons for choosing Trellix Endpoint Security

McAfee has more features and more reliable than the other products

Reasons for switching to Trellix Endpoint Security

Norton took over the entire machine and we couldn't

Ayseli Bozkır

October 2022

Ensures the security of our internal communcation

Pros

We have a private communication network inside our company and Trellix Endpoint Security ensures its security.

Cons

We would be quite pleased if the technical support could solve the problems in shorter time periods.

Industry: Computer Networking

Reliable computer security tool

very positive

Pros

There is a lot on the plate of a company manager. One of the most important aspects of a computer-based business is to protect the enterprise endpoints. Trellix Endpoint Security is a tool capable of taking caring of those issues on its own while you can devote your time and energy to other aspects of your company's growth. You can become wealthy while having a thief in your house. Trellix Endpoint Security catch them all for you!

Cons

I believe Trellix Endpoint Security is a very powerful tool. I really like it, however, if I could say anything, it could be even more user-friendly.

Zaza

McAfee Endpoint Security Review

Neutral. Sometimes can't find some viruses and spyware.

Pros

Easy deployment. Intuitive user interface.

Cons

Sometimes slow performance. Can't stop some kind viruses.

Interesting product.

Elif şevval

October 2022

need something, like a speed

Pros

The detection power is high, but not as fast as I expected.

Cons

Scanning took slower than expected. need faster.

Chanaka

Industry: Civil Engineering

Good endpoint security option with room to improve

McAfee's endpoint security is a useful and vital tool for users who seek enhanced security for their devices. With device encryption and an enhanced detection engine, higher security than a typical security system is provided. With frequent updates, McAfee secures users from the latest threats. And the user interface is okay too. But McAfee tends to overload the resources therefore a device with a higher-level performance is needed. Also sometimes false detection occurs which is alarming for users with less knowledge about computers.

Pros

Endpoint security by McAfee has a good detection system compared to windows defender and several other security tools. And with regular updates, McAfee ensures higher protection from the latest threats. And the user interface seems quite easy and comfortable for users. Considering the detection engine and security, McAfee was able to protect the device from many threats during usage, and I have never encountered any malware that could bypass McAfee security. Additionally, users can secure their data using the encryption methods available.

Cons

Sometimes McAfee identifies even normal files as threats and removes the files so that's an issue I have faced with McAfee. And McAfee tends to overload the device making overall performance slower. I felt significant lagging after the integration of the McAfee security system. And I would like it if McAfee is able to increase its scanning functionality.

Reasons for switching to Trellix Endpoint Security

McAfee was more user-friendly and secure. Also, I liked the encryption and frequent updates to ensure security.

Alhassan

nothing gets past McAfee without getting thoroughly checked

My devices never suffered from malware infiltration or crashes while I used McAfee because it was designed to effectively pre-empt and remove threats before they cause irredeemable damage to devices or cause damage and loss of files. Also, protection extended to both online and offline activity. Ignoring the pricing lapses and stubborn notifications, it has been a really great product to use.

Pros

Malware detection was very potent, often catching viruses and other threat forms on thumb drives cleared by other devices operating different anti-virus software. The added password management feature certainly adds a secondary level of security and device access management. Finally, I admire how it conducts real time threat assessments in the background without interfering with your ongoing tasks, and only calls for action only when certain kinds of threats are detected. The automation of many of the key processes is really great for undisrupted workflow.

Cons

The constant notifications on product upgrades was very annoying, and somehow could never be disabled because it kept popping up regardless. Secondly, the pricing packages are a bit murky and unclear.

Reasons for choosing Trellix Endpoint Security

Most of my colleagues were using McAfee and recommended it as being a great product.

Reasons for switching to Trellix Endpoint Security

I suffered consecutive cases of system crashes due to malware infection so I had to make a change and try another product

Amirshahab

Peace of mind for small network

During several years, I used different version of MacAfee and find it a better solution for small size network or even home laptops. With MAcafee Endpoint application, there is no single point of fail. I would recommend constant backup and plenty of Ram for the main server.

Pros

It has great protection for my small network and all systems are under protection umbrellas by this software. Scheduling regular scan is easy and manual scan is easier. The detection level and its guard is higher than free app(Like windows defender). Updating the app is so easy and reporting is available. the interface and the main menu is also easy to work and very user friendly.

Cons

It controls the search engine and sometime changes it to standard useless Yahoo search. it makes the boot or first startup a bit slower and one may feel total computer speed is slower. However it becomes good after some seconds

Reasons for choosing Trellix Endpoint Security

It supported by my ISP and also had better pricing.(Free for some of the units)

Reasons for switching to Trellix Endpoint Security

faster and better performance.

Sandesh

Girded Web Soldier

I am using it for about 5 years with yearly subscription and It has been so overwhelming that my laptop has not been attacked or affected due to this software. The antivirus is highly secured that it blocks or deletes files in an instant and that is the best thing I have experienced with McAfee Endpoint Security. Due to these reason, I had suggested this antivirus software to many of my friends!

Pros

I am a blogger and I like the way McAfee Endpoint Security helps me to visit secure & safe website while I surf for relevant data for my blog. It helps me even to download files or images which are safe and free from malware. It even checks my laptop for unwanted apps or trojan files which may have creeped while I spend my whole day on the Internet. I love the way it protects my laptop, keeping me confident all day long!

Cons

I do not like the way it blocks out the website completely without saying why that page is harmful or what was the route of trojan files which managed to creep into my laptop.

Reasons for choosing Trellix Endpoint Security

McAfee Endpoint Security is cost-effective and worthy of the price I paid. Kaspersky has highest security at considerably higher price. Bonus, it came as a gift on the purchase of my laptop.

Secure AntiVirus Software

My experience with McAfee is primarily with cellular phones and laptops, as well as home personal computers. McAfee is great to run when you find that your computer running slower than expected, and typically it will send a warning that the users needs to run a Security Check. That process is simple, just the touch of a button and answering yes or no to a few easy questions about varied findings. It has also been beneficial in assisting to locate a stolen Apple IPhone with local police, as well as locking my stolen phones to protect my family and personal information.

Pros

McAfee Endpoint Security is an easy to use antivirus/anti malware/computer locator/cell phone locator program and service which one may choose to purchase yearly subscriptions or month to month from online directly from McAfee or stores such as Best Buy. Installing a Security and Antivirus Software on ones expensive private phone, computer or tablet is very important because a computer virus can ruin a $1000 or more dollars and without running a software the consumer would neither be aware of the cause nor be able to perform the simple automated repairs, which are included in the software. It’s especially useful if your phone is lost or stolen as you can have phone locator activated and it can assist police in resolving your lost personal information and financial investment. Buying the software is much wiser than risking the common occurrence of computer malware or computer viruses, which can waste hundreds to thousands of dollars and potentially lose priceless photos, and necessary business information, as well as leave ones family and home to the potential access of vandals or criminal acts. McAfee is a sure way to Secure your online world, with passcodes and strong customer service support.

Cons

McAfee is not free. They offer a partial McAfee software program which covers basics, and most new devices offer a seven to thirty day free trial period, however once that trial period is over you must choose to pay McAfee or another Endpoint Software company else you are putting your online valuables, privacy, and workload at risk as well as the device itself potentially being ruined. It’s a shame that with cell phone companies and internet providers charging such enormous amounts that such a software is not included. The cost of another necessity in the evolutionary stage of internet and technology usage is somewhat frustrating, however relevant and necessary for optimal use of your tech products.

Sebnem

Good protection against viruses and malwares.

We have been using McAfee Endpoint Security for years. The software is so successful for protecting your endpoints. If you use this software with McAfee ePO which is centralized security management software, you can easily configure, use and manage

Pros

McAfee Endpoint Security is one of the most important security software in our company. The software is so good in malware and virus protection. McAfee Endpoint Security not only protects against viruses and/or malwares but also has fabuluous functionality to repair infected files. Also, software has an excellent reporting capabilities.

Cons

The software requires a lot of RAM, because of consumption of McAfee resources is so high. Computers slow down while scanning. Antiphishing capability is little bit poor.

Reasons for choosing Trellix Endpoint Security

We did some POC on a few products and we chose the McAfee Enpoint Security because of the good overall functionality.

Reasons for switching to Trellix Endpoint Security

Our license was over. We have researched new products and decided to use McAfee Endpoint Security.

A Stable Solution for Security Needs.

At the time of deployment, MacAfee Endpoint Security in 2015 it was a great selection due to good price point vs feature set, they have good internal support but support by local partner was lacking. It has very heavy foot print, and management interface increases the learning curve

Pros

We were using MacAfee Endpoint Security since 2015, providing good endpoint protection, with great functionality and features, enabling us to mitigate threats and increasing user and network uptime. The international support is also very competent, is there when you need it. Once there was a crptoware attack on one of our pc which we disconnected from network. There international support worked with us to build a custom patch for environment, so the threat could be stopped from spreading from a single pc.

Cons

There central management interface is not the easiest of interfaces, some time one has to do too much navigation to accomplish a simple task. The MacAfee endpoint security is very resource hungry, specially the drive encryption feature can take a real toll on the hard disks. Also the drive encryption feature creates headache for support staff, if they had to reinstall the operating system the drive needed to be decrypted and the decryption process is very time consuming taking even days to decrypt the drive.

Reasons for choosing Trellix Endpoint Security

Due to better pricing, good centralized management features and good feed back from I.T community we selected this product.

Amanda Josalene