All NordVPN Reviews

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Excellent Features. Not Always Reliable

Kudakwashe

Digital world and privacy

With AES-256 level encryption you can be granted a peace of mind a sense your secure connection away from hackers and government agency's.

Pros

When comes to privacy they is a lot of VPN clients that will promise you the world in terms of encryption and data security. Its not easy to choose which one is the best vpn client but NordVPN is one of the top clients one can choose due to the fact that its much cheaper than most software on the market compared against to the features it comes with. What i really love the most its support of online media streaming services and you can easy also configure it on most mobile devices running iOS and Android but the no brainer when choosing NordVPN will be the ability to have at least 6 simultaneous connection hence increasing the speed drastically.

Cons

NordVPN offers better discounts when you signup to a long term like for example 75% discount when you sin up for 3 years in advance, this can be bit tricky to some people because they wont want to commit to such a long period since the digital world is constantly changing. A vpn client that might be working today might end up not useful tomorrow.

Reasons for choosing NordVPN

Its offers the top security and cheaper monthly prices than for example ExpressVPN which is the equal rival

Aleksandr

Great vpn packed in somewhat troubled software.

It is ok. Reinstall it manually, write down the full set of packages it require for work (affect Win and mac only, mobile devices are fine to the best of my knowledge). use their DNS as an alternative to public DNS and especially (!) to the dns provided by your network providers, they are always full of ads and unwanted redirects. Take a look at their password manager. It is not quite clear why to use them instead of free keypass but who knows, may be this is what you are looking for.

Pros

A lot of endpoints across all the world. Clients for Win, MacOs, iOS, Android. Very intuitive and reach options, you may choose the tunnel type you want. Number of supplement software: password manager, cloud encryption, secure dns. As far as I noticed NordVPN goes very easy on the battery which is very important during the trips. NordVPN team puts a lot of efforts into making the exit nodes "clean", i.e. - keep them out of black/block lists. It is not always possible, of course, but at least they keep things under control. Quite a lot of documentations to set up nord vpn on most routers or smart devices. Speed is overall very good, depending obviously on country and area, but still - NordVPN seems not to attempt to save money on providing mediocre service, they really invest in hardware and wires. NordVPN withstand independent security checks and to the best of public knowledge they do not keep any records on user's activity. They were first to leave Russia which demand to keep records - that should mean something, right?

Cons

Well, on a flip side - there are a number of issues with the software. First of all, it is not quite stable. While session being established last until you switch it off, the application itself may just stop to connect, out of nowhere. Reinstall may not help. Appears that NordVPN install some additional packages that should be reinstalled manually. NordVPN software may literally kill your network connection after you disconnect from their service. It happens because it fails to restore the routes, reboot will help for casual customers while advanced may just restore the settings without reboot, but this is definitely not what you expect from "secure browsing". Support - is mediocre. You may wait for answer forever, periodically decline one more suggest to reinstall. To me - there is no support at all, at least for personal users. Things might be different for corporate, though. Software update on Apple device may fail with "unable to download" for weeks. Not sure how to fix that unless you are ready to install it manually downloading the package from their website.

Reasons for switching to NordVPN

TunnelBear has issues both with exit nodes set, their stability, speed and software.

Aymeric

Industry: Program Development

Worst Experience Ever

After a reboot of my computer, the login didn't work so I contacted customer support. I had bought a license for each of our employees at the time (4) and was going to upgrade to 11 more for my new company. Simply because I could not prove the exact date of purchase AND the amount paid back in 2019, the agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT] refused to reconnect my account with my new email. Nothing was asked about my ID in order to move forward. 'computer says no' type of guy... very disappointed by the poor service after all these years and will instead switch to Proton for better security anyway.

Pros

Not much tbh: server always slow to load especially when travelling abroad

Cons

Customer support is hopeless, not ready to help at all.

November 2022

Most secure and reliable VPN service provider in the market

Pros

I've been using NordVPN for a little over a year now, and I have never had more peace of mind when browsing the web. It's very easy to get started, and their customer service is top-notch. I've had no issues with it, and I feel much more secure when browsing the internet knowing that I'm using NordVPN. It is by far the most secure VPN service provider in the market. I recommend NordVPN to anyone who wants to browse securely.

Cons

Sometimes there are speed issues especially when I'm connected to US servers

more server options

Christopher

April 2022

NordVPN now you see me now you don't

I am very satisfied with NordVPN they have not let me down thus far. Also if something should happen to my money or identity Nord is on my case with lawyers and cash!

Pros

I like the fact that anytime I need to deal with money. I can switch on nordVPN and no one knows where in the world I am really doing business. It takes a lot of stress and worry off my mind. I have enough to worry about doing the job It feel good not to worry about the benefits of completing it. Also its nice to watch TV programs and Listen to music from a region we don't normally get hahaha!

Cons

I have to admit when you have nordVPN on the internet can be very very slow at times. So just be patient and think to yourself would I rather be safe and the job take 5 extra mins or would I like to gamble with my identity and the well being of my finance your lively hood!

Reasons for switching to NordVPN

I made the switch not because AVG is bad AVG is actually a really good company. The VPN service is quite slow though I needed something a bit quicker.

desmond

July 2022

Nord vpn: the best virtual private network you can count on

Great satisfied experience

Pros

protects your privacy online and help to access block geo-controlled sites with ease

Cons

Sometimes having issues using ones account on multiple devices, the hitches is quite annoying

Reasons for choosing NordVPN

It was recommended to me by a colleague and I never regretted it.

Reasons for switching to NordVPN

Pricing and unsatisfactory experience with privacy

Salim

Perfect Balance - SPEED & SECURITY

I’ve been using NordVPN for some time now and I would like to confidently say it is by far the best overall experience I’ve never experienced with other VPN products. I’m all about speed and security of VPN when it comes to browsing safely on the internet and NordVPN does not disappoint. I use it on my laptop and phone. Nowadays. VPN is one of those things one must have and I would definitely recommend anyone to try NordVPN.

Pros

Whether I was using the VPN on my laptop or iPhone, it consistently worked wherever I was insuring safe and privacy experience. Due it’s speed, security, easy to use design it assured me that whether I was Netflix or Disney+ it wouldn’t cause any connection or lag problems.

Cons

It’s a very good VPN application but it’s pricing is a bit steep. They should otherwise extend its free trial duration time instead a 7 day trial which is in my opinion too little time to get a full grasp of NordVPN features.

Reasons for switching to NordVPN

It is on of top tier security VPN in the industry but lacks for its connection speed that became a liability for me. There times I was second guessing whether my own internet speed was too slow when it wasn’t.

Scott

April 2022

NordVPN is the Best Budget VPN Available!

Our experience has been close to flawless. It is a great budget option with a ton of features and support.

Pros

NordVPN is fast, reliable and easy to use. They respect privacy and don't collect logs. There are hundreds of VPN servers which make connections seamless.

Cons

While few and far between, there have been a couple of times where a connection could not be established, but it is always quickly remedied.

Reasons for choosing NordVPN

Price and features along with many positive online reviews. We haven't been disappointed.

One of the best VPN

We switched switched from another vpn software beacause some connection issues, and it worked like a charm.

Pros

One of the best private network provider for the cheapest price.

Cons

Could offer more browser extensions, and the user UI could use a little work.

Reasons for switching to NordVPN

We had some connection problems that were solved instantly with the switch to NordVPM

Steven

January 2023

NordVPN Review

In my use of NordVPN, it was very helpful for staying clean on the internet.

Pros

NordVPN is top of the line in affordable VPNs and gets the job done if you need one.

Cons

If you’re only looking for a VPN, there are plenty free options that don’t require you to pay money to NordVPN.

Dwayne

March 2022

NordVPN Best VPN on the market

My network and computers are protected from hackers. This is important to me because of the nature of the content I have on my company PC's. It is the best VPN that I have had and I will continue to use NordVPN.

Pros

It was easy to connect and use. Once I got it connected, I remained on the network until I was finished. Other VPN's I have tried, kicked me off the network while I was working. Then I had to go through the entire process again of selecting the country of the server I wanted to connect which takes 5 - 7 minutes that I don't have to do three or four times per day. NordVPN connects and stays connected the entire time I used it.

Cons

The feature I liked the least was signing in online versus through the app. Seems like it takes longer to sign in on the web versus just using the app to sign directly into my account.

Reasons for switching to NordVPN

Looking to try a VPN with a little more option on how to connect to the internet. And I was looking for a VPN that allowed me to stay connected to the internet the entire time I was online.

Claire

Security while traveling

In general, good. As I mentioned above, I do have to pay attention to make sure it's activated but other than that, it adds a feeling of privacy and security that I really appreciate.

Pros

I started using NORD VPN while traveling a year or two ago when I realized that most hotel WIFI is not secure. I didn't want anyone accessing my financial or business information so I researched various options and decided on NORD. As far as I can tell, it works just fine. I do have to pay attention and make sure it's up and running. I also have it on my phone but rarely use WIFI on my phone outside of my house. When I do, I use the NORDVPN for security.

Cons

Not sure what causes it to "fall off" and not connect me through a secure network unless I tell it to. I'm not very tech savvy and it could be that all VPNs work this way. Today I realized I needed to update the app, reinstall and then I could once again turn it on. Since I haven't been traveling during the pandemic I'm been a little less concerned about using a VPN.

Reasons for switching to NordVPN

TunnelBear seemed to drop off often and I had problems connecting at times. NORD feels more sophisticated and reliable.

Oğuz

BEST VPN

To summarize it's a great VPN program. Prices of it are very cheap and affordable. Even if your country blocked vpn providers NordVPN gives you a freedom with special IP's for restricted countries. I recommend it to everyone.

Pros

First of all NordVPN has a lot of servers from all over the world. It has different types of servers like P2P, Obfuscated and Double VPN. I think the best feature of is double vpn because it's even more secure when you connect over two different countries.

Cons

Every time you close the app it sign outs automatically and you have to re-login every time when you enter the program. And it takes time. I think it should be fixed.

Reasons for switching to NordVPN

The 3 year special plan of NordVPN is more affordable.

Dandre

Industry: Law Practice

March 2022

Steaming and Downloading - Good VPN

Normal VPN. I cant say there is anything else that makes Nord VPN stand out from the rest except for seeing their adds where ever you go.

Pros

I like that I am able to download content from the internet and be sure that our the ISP's in my country would use that or my browsing history in their marketing data. My IP address is save and am able to steam any service and be able to use almost any website that is restricted in my 3 world country

Cons

Low to now service, It was almost impossible to speak to another human. I was directed to email or a live bot the entire time. I had difficulty to connect to a different server and wanted to know why but was not able to get that info out of a bot.

Reasons for choosing NordVPN

From research it was apparently the fastest and had the most uptime

Reasons for switching to NordVPN

My tunnel bear trial expired and Nord VPN was better rated.

NordVPN is a good VPN

So far, my experience with NordVPN. I live in Singapore and it works very well. I didn't had the occasion to try it in China yet.

Pros

- A lot of servers you can use - Ideal to get a national IP address to access catchup TV that is blocked aboard.

Cons

- If i closed my Mac with the VPN connection on and I open it back, I can't connect to internet anymore without a VPN connection.

Reasons for choosing NordVPN

Mostly the price and the promo offer from NordVPN

Promotional Offer from NordVPN