• Pros

• "I like the most the simplistic UI and the small window that is used for the application, all the information you need is organised and easy to find. Works quick with high reliability."

• "Literally works every time - no issues. There are many different servers available which is always a bonus. I like the ease of use and the yearly cost to reduce the overall price."

• "I compared a lot of VPNs and I thought this one competitively priced compared to some of the others. "

• Cons

• "Its a bit expensive but it is worth. Some times disconect but it quickly reconect."

• "Customer support was a little slow responding to an issue I had, but still helped to line it out. Other than that so far so good. "

• "Although a little slow at times to respond, the customer service was good. Smartphone apps are a little iffy."

Browse PureVPN Reviews

Juan Carlos from Empower Data

Simple and clean VPN

This is an amazing piece of sotware it does what it sais, its fast and reliable. Also it pass througth most of internet restrictionsn in my work netfwork and allow me to privatly navigate thorugth the internet. I love it <3

Pros

Easy setup Several servers (republica dominicana server rules) Fast conection Pass througth internet restrictions Allows me to play league of legends can use on more that 1 machine.

Shalitha from Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology

PureVPN - No more boundaries for your Internet

I’ve been using PureVPN for over a year now, throughout this time period, my overall experience with PureVPN is very satisfactory. I will recommend PureVPN to anyone without any hesitations.

Pros

PureVPN is one of the best and most affordable VPN available in the market right now. I'll explain best things I love about PureVPN briefly. 1. Ease of use/Fast – PureVPN has one of the easiest to use interfaces and PureVPN offers great speeds so that users will not experience any difficulties in Streaming & Downloads. 2. No of servers - PureVPN has hundreds of server locations scattered around the world accessible for everyone whenever you need. You can find servers in almost every country you like. 3. Various streaming Servers are provided separately- if you go to the streaming section of the PureVPN app you can find various streaming servers you can connect to. This includes US Netflix, HULU and all major streaming services. UK Netflix is also available, but provided only through browser Extensions. 4. Easy to use browser Extensions – PureVPN currently has browser extensions available for Chrome and Firefox, and they have advertised opera extension is also coming soon on their member area for users. 5. Obfuscated Security Bypass – This is one of the best features I love about PureVPN, you can bypass services like FortiGuard without any effort using PureVPN within seconds. Never Seen any other VPN bypass FortiGuard that Quickly. 6. Options available for Advance users – PureVPN provides almost all tunneling protocols available in the world for use in manual configurations with well guided instructions for routers, NAS units etc.

Cons

From my personal experience PureVPN works very well all the time. Sometimes users might experience difficulties in streaming US Netflix by directly connecting to a United State server, in that case users should select US Netflix service from streaming section, and it will work properly.

Opeyemi from Blessed Academy, okuokoko

Purevpn review

Pros

Protocol support; pure vpn is one of the very few in its category that supports a wide variety of protocols, ranging from ipsec to pptp all in a bid to provide a strong online security presence and unmatched speed. Encryption; due to a common attack popularly referred to as the bruge force attack, purevpn based its services on a 256bit encryption which is the standard for fighting against the earlier mentioned menace. Advanced features; as against some other vpn networks out there, pure vpn has a list of extended features that ranges from kill switch to multiple connection support. Torrent supporr; despite the fact that the powers that be are working against torrenting as of recent, the devlopers of purevpn fully support the idea of torrenting and this vpn is torrent friendly.

Cons

Download speed; sometimes the speed of coping something off the internet gets irritably slow and unbearable. Customer service; the customer service assistant representatives working over there at purevpn have no grasp on what's going on with their company as they are barely helpful with queries. Logs policy; purevpn claims to be conscious of your security by not keeping track of whatever it is you do, it's a big fat lie as they do in some way store your activities.

Scott from ResMed

PureVPN for Super Secure Privacy

I found PureVPN easy to use. It is one of the most popular VPN's on the market, and they are constantly improving it. At the time I originally purchased it, it was limited to a few devices, but it now supports everything from pc's to Amazon Firesticks. It has an internet kill switch to take down your internet if there is a disruption or senses something isn't quite right. Technical support is fast and very easy to deal with. I didn't find that it slowed down my internet at all, which is one of the things I was looking for when purchasing a VPN. It works on almost any os device you can think of. I like that I can go into a coffee shop turn it on and feel I am surfing safely. I found the setup and initial configuration on my laptop pretty easy, as well as on my phone. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to protect themselves on the internet.

Pros

- Able to securely surf the web - Multiple options to select which country you were connecting from - Supported multiple devices - Easy payment options such as paypay, credit card, and gift cards. - Multiple device support for same account - Able to securely surf the net from local wifi - Easy to navigate UI

Cons

- Cost is a little steep compared to other app - A little difficult to configure to work with third party apps

Monday from Fiverr & Upwork

Industry: Writing and Editing

PureVPN is one of the best VPN I have used

PureVPN is good and they provide good service because they offer one of the best services out there and equally have a good customer care agents who can help you out when you have any issues with using their services. I will continue using PureVPN for now and I do hope they continue improving their services to satisfy clients needs.

Pros

PureVPN turns out to be one of the best I have used and still using it because I bought their 2 years plan few months back and have been enjoying it. Their customer service is very fast to attend to queries and get any problem solved. The anonymity level of any of their VPN servers is always beyond average and on most servers that I use I do get 100%. PureVPN I can simply say is the best VPN for me that I have and equally affordable than other VPN services and they equally have a dedicated IP for personal use. I will recommend this VPN service to anyone interested in getting a VPN for personal use.

Cons

PureVPN is good but one thing I rarely don't like about their service is not allowing users of their service to download their various applications without having to login. This happened to me when I wanted to download their iOS app but it prompt me to the order page for me to purchase because I was not logged in. I will suggest they make their app available for download without having to login to their website. Though all servers that I have used none was blacklisted but some are really not fast and slow down internet connection.

carl from T-Mobile

Wide variety of servers in the world.

Excellent for maintaining privacy and protection. It has many quality servers in the main countries and cities of the world.

Pros

The additional personal IP location service is effective for accessing the Streaming pages and the connection speed is high. Fully encrypt your geolocation and IP address.

Cons

The Android application has interruptions and Internet speed is also a bit affected. Sometimes problems arise with connection protocols, however, the support service is fast and live. Additional services make the monthly payment expensive compared to other VPN programs.

Bima N. from Ministry of Environment and Forestry Indonesian

Good Server with PureVPN

PureVPN have promo like lifetime. so. i recommended take it before gone :)

Pros

I have paid vpn. 1. Have many server 2. Stable server 3. Always low ping 4. Have catagory for manage you want used.

Cons

I have paid vpn. i never have problem using this vpn. so, for me is most good vpn, i recommended for you.

Helpful for online marketers

In my case I have to test different landing pages using different IPs from multiple countries.

Pros

It has a lot of countries to choose from. In my case this is really important because I have to check ads as they will appear in specific country - and this program helps me does just that.

Cons

It laks the option to chose a server in specific town in a country. It will be good to have the option to choose from different IPs as well since there is just one common IP.

Rachelle from Education

Helps keeps your connection secure

We are not worried about our data privacy when using PureVPN.

Pros

We like that PureVPN is a simple and accessable VPN service which can keep our devices secure on unknown networks.

Cons

Some countries can detect and block the VPN service.

Camillo from ESET Brazil

Just Perfect

privacy and streaming

Pros

Works perfect in different devices (iOS, Mac and windows), good for personal privacy and stream services from different countries.

Most secured and featured VPN connectivity service

Pros

Apart from my other works, I usually spend my time on the internet to find suitable items, softwares, products, informations and other things for my business. And while doing that, I generally visit many sites on the internet which are either unsafe or non-trustable, in this case I never want my internet connectivity information and other private data to be revealed to the sites or otherwise my information could be stolen , so I definitely need a VPN to hide my real information and PureVPN is the all which works best for me. PureVPN is really easy to use and has a great user interface. It's connectivity is really fast than other Vpn apps out there and it never disconnects automatically like some other apps I used in past. PureVPN provides fast connection Ips and they are so much secured . With PureVPN I can get into sites which are actually non-accessible for me. PureVPN provides many features which are generally not provided by other VPN connectivity apps like Split Tunning. I can even run one PureVpn account on upto five devices but I generally run it on two devices ie on my Windows Desktop and Android Smartphone.

Cons

PureVPN provides so many features but still some of the features are available only after the premium expansion. And the problem is that if you aren't a regular user, the premium pricing will feel you like its useless for you because its somewhat expensive and you generally don't use it all the time

September 2016

Mick from PureVPN

September 2016

Best VPN for Business needs and for normal day to day user.

I could use the app both on my mobile and several other computers at the same time with a single account. Usually other VPNs have limited server locations but with this I was able to find a server where ever my business took me and also with my teams spread across 4 continents.

Pros

1. Top notch customer support. 2. Internet Kill Switch 3. Number of server locations. 4. Well defined selection modes for your business needs. 5. Remote secure access

Cons

User interface for the apps can be improved.

Dennis from Massive Interactive

Software which is very functional and quick to get into

Am working on a application that has different behaviours in different countries, in order to test the app from different locations am using PureVPN to connect.

Pros

Cons

I didn't like that on MacOS when you try to disconnect from a connection from the status bar the window gets bugged out and keeps moving to the right, nothing is happening and only left option is to open the application and disconnect from there.

Harmandeep from PeerIQ

PureVPN is a decent vpn choice for medium size industry!

Pros

750+ servers in 141 countries Five simultaneous connections Support for OpenVPN, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)/Internet Protocol Security (IPSec), Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP), and Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) VPN protocols WiFi security Dedicated IP NAT firewall Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection

Cons

IPv6, DNS and WebRTC leaks detected Connection issues on select servers Many complaints Hard to verify security features and claims

James from Decay Gaming

Industry: Computer Games

VPN

PureVPN seems to be expanding constantly, I have noticed it even works on Amazon Firesticks now!

Pros

PureVPN is easy to use, simple to setup, and secure! What more can you ask for in a product?

Cons

The premium pricing is a little high, but it works well for what it is. I will continue to use Pure!

David from Brown Dog Studios, Inc

Industry: Computer Networking

Very robust, easily configured VPN product

It has been a great tool for my associates to use when not wanting to advertise what City/State they are connected from.

Pros

PureVPN provides total anonymity to your connection to the Internet. It can be used to mask Geo-locating and other Internet tools trying to pin down where you are connected.

Cons

Very few. There are certain locations in Asia that advertise as ready to connect, but the attempts time out. I very minor annoyance at worst.

Pablo from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

A nice interface and good connection with several ip addresses worldwide

An aesthetically pleasing program, with a first-line technical service that allows me to solve the software's operational problems while I enjoy the same

Pros

More than 100 ip addresses available worldwide, is a very useful software that allows me to connect from various places by accessing music videos, profiles of actors, video blogs and blogs and other interests.

Cons

Sometimes the ip are not completely reliable and end up overlapping the IP address of origin, generating problems to be able to enter the pages that I want

David from Ogle School

I feel secured!

Pros

The ease of use and very speedy is the what I like most about this software. Customer service is also top notch.

Jamie from GVChristian

Awesome software, use it all the time and never fails

Pros

It just works. Almost never have any issues connecting to a VPN line. Nice command line options to be able to use scripts with it.

Cons

If I had to pick one it would be nice to be able to connect to a particular country and choose to just refresh the ip address. Besides that I can't think of any.

PureVPN was just the solution I was looking for

Overall, PureVPN was an extremely affordable and viable solution to access virtual private networks.

Pros

I loved that fact that PureVPN introduced software to easily access all their features without having to manually change TCP/IP settings, etc. It made something ordinarily intimidating much more accessible.

Cons

Connectivity speeds were often slow, and certain cities and countries weren't always working

Alison from Cisco

Industry: Computer Networking

Fast VPN service for economical price iIhave used for internet surfing really outstanding.

Pros

VPN software is used worldwide with the 100 ip addresses. This VPN (Virtual Private Network) is really an anti-spam and it protects our IP. It provides a good opportunity in treating web management effectively. It has a tremendous number of server locations.

Cons

I would say VPN is quite easy to use but the only limitation is that sometimes it get disconnect. I tried my best to resolve this issue but I could not make it happen and i found its customer service was taking too long to resolve that issue but ultimately it is working perfectly.

Simple and Fast VPN

Easy to use VPN for all devices.

Pros

I like how PureVPN supports several VPN protocols, including: IKEv2, L2TP, PPTP, OpenVPN, and SSTP.

Cons

It can be difficult to get online sometimes.

Purevpn review

Pros

surf some restricted websites anonymously

Cons

I didnt have access to all websites which isnt supposed to be so

Eric from BECI

PureVPN was the best VPN solution I have tested and implemented for my clients.

Pros

Ease of use for non-technical users to actually launch and utilize this product. The features available were more than I've found I needed or would use, which is a bonus. So far it's proven to be very secure, especially in contrast to the first few I tested and had issues with timing out etc.

Andrew from BeHyp

Great features, but with a couple of issues.

The service works well, and there are many good features and options. I liked the interface, and if it didn't have the privacy issues I would keep using it. I really like that they are pro torrenting, because many others are not.

Pros

They have a large amount of servers in many countries.

Cons

They have been found collecting data for US government agencies, which seems to defeat the purpose of privacy. The cost is rather high. I could not get Netflix to work.

Brian from Peachmorph

Honestly it's an average OK experience

Good protection and privacy from the internet

Pros

It's a cheap and affordable solution. Install, logon to the appropriate location, and I am well-protected from prying "eyes" of the internet. It has a number of locations which I can logon remotely, and I can configure it to auto-login upon computer startup.

Cons

But...it can be slow in connecting to international servers. Sometimes, it takes a while to locate the nearest and right servers remotely. Worse thing is that I found out that it causes conflicts with my local internet connection. (for my case, not sure if this is a common issue for other users) I had to troubleshoot and ultimately I discovered that PureVPN is the culprit. It also can cause conflicts with chrome extensions when enabling PureVPN extension in Chrome browsers. Hence, I had to disable it in order to get things working properly again. What a letdown sometimes!

Jeremy from Alison Technical Concepts

Good VPN service for a reasonable price

Pros

VPN works well, with great servers worldwide. The available mobile apps are a definite plus. I've never experienced traffic issues.

Cons

Android app use feels a little bit clunky. Honestly though, I don't know how I'd make this better for the functionality offered.

An amazing virtual private network client

Amazing!

Pros

It works on multiple machines, its very fast, its very customizable. When there was an issue with the software the developers notified the users and remedied the issue in a very prompt manner. Its also VERY affordable if you buy the multiple year contract.

Cons

For a few days only the connection was slower than usual.

Chris from William Chrisman High School

Nicely built VPN with great service

Really nice for our needs!

Justin from Roof Rx®

Fast and Functional VPN Service for the Price

Seamless security, anonymity and privacy!

Pros

I like how fast and reliable this VPN service is! The settings are great, the configuration is straightforward and the functionality is seamless.

Cons

I have no complaints. This is the first VPN service I've used that's worked as advertised and intended without any hiccups.

Clayton from AirPR

Gets the job done

Pros

Ton of supported country servers and the speeds are pretty fast. It makes things easy when we need a VPN for business needs.

Cons

Ultimately not the solution I personally went with (for other reasons), but the only con I can find is that some sites can detect your VPN address as a spam IP.

Paolo from Starcom

Does what it is supposed to, but nothing too fancy

Overall for the money it's a good option. I will probably continue to use this for years or until the price goes up!

Pros

Fairly priced and easy to use. It gives a lot of nice different modes for using a VPN and adjusts accordingly.

Cons

Requires too many updates. I feel like every time I open it I need to update it, which is a nuisance.

Pierre from Mares Income Tax Service

Best prices for VPN but not the best security

Pros

It was easy to use with lots of connections

Cons

DNS leaks are too common and the kill switch doesn't work

It works like a VPN should

It’s a decent VPN and will do the job if you are just looking to keep yourself private online

Pros

Keeps my web browsing private and lets me turn on and off when needed

Cons

Customer service is slower than I had hoped for

Rivaldo from Airlangga University

You must use it!

Pros

Very easy and simple to use. There are various features that can facilitate VPN access.

Cons

Country access is not too complete and connections are often broken.

Lew from The Bandfield Group

Outstanding!

Customer Service is beyond amazing. This is a team that puts the customer experience first and foremost. They really care. In the rare occasion that customer support is needed, (billing, accounts, etc.), there is live online chat, their product-knowledge is excellent and PureVPN goes out of it's way to make you feel appreciated and satisfied in problem-solving. This is probably the best and most secure consumer VPN product in the world right now.

Harold from university of Puerto Rico

Good VPN software, but my experince was regular with this software. The functionality is low, basic

Pros

Good VPN for some applications for navigate with ip from another countries. Easy to use, It does not require a lot of resources.

Cons

I used this software to see Netflix content from another country, but it was impossible because The VPN was detected. Also, the bandwidth is low.

Candace from None

Seamless service

After the initial difficulty getting online with this service (seems everything is case sensitive), it has worked flawlessly. In their example of how to set it up, there seems to be a mistake. One show the sign in as VPN while another shows Vpn. Only one works. After you get the correct one, it works great. Also just chatted with customer service and they were more than helpful (Dmitry).

Paola from WeddingDayStory

A VPN service that actually works and the price is right

reliable VPN service

Pros

There seem to be a lot of servers or locations available with Pure VPN, so I always find a way around what I need using it. Easy to use, and, the best part; it will work every time, which is more than I can say for most VPN services.

Cons

Ease of use is not great, and the interphase needs a bit of improving in my opinion. Could be cleaner. I had issues with a couple of websites as well, with flagging.

VPN with speed

Pros

Performance with P2P is awesome (where most other VPN suffers). Streaming speed is also great as I was able to watch movies on Netflix without any buffer issues.

Cons

Don't have any VPN servers in Onatrio Canada.

Jeremy from Sigma Oil Corp

I wouldn't use this if you're concerned about privacy

I don't trust this one for anything where I need privacy or security. Seriously, for the price (which admittedly isnt much) you can get a better product.

Pros

- It's cheap i guess, but you can get much better for the price.

Cons

- DNS and IP leaks are common - The killswitch is spotty at best - Connections are painfully slow

Gabor from Advanced Eye Care

setup

I was impressed with customer support to get me through the initial hurdles of the unexpected turns one always encounters with setup. The customer service reps were very quick with the connections and were knowledgeable and patient to explain even the seemingly dumbest question they may have heard that day. A great way to impress and win over new customers!

May 2015

Lewis from None

May 2015

Great for Online Streaming!

With Purevpn, I am able to unblock and watch several different entertainment channels which are otherwise blocked from my location. I have been using it for over an year! Even the mobile apps are stable and easy to use! The most highlighted benefited would be multi login as I am using 5 devices under one account. That's awesome!

David from Off work past 3 years due to work injury

Takes a little:

Takes a little time to get used to it could be a bit more used friendly. I'm not the only one to think this, as I have friends in Australia and New Zealand who have looked at the offer and they have all said to much hassle although they have like the security side of things.... Thanks David.

I used this to surf the Internet

Pros

Cons

Even though this VPN was priced better than many others, I did not work as smoothly and was not as easy to use.

Camillo from ESET

If you need a VPN for any circumstance Pure offers a lot of different connections. The iOS interface and the PC client is easy and simple to use.

Pros

easy and simple

Cons

no one

ali from ali nayeem

awesome service

dmitry yusenko their staff member gave me full support on line through team viewer and set up my vpn router!!!! pure vpn rocks the best service money can buy ecxellent 247support!!

I've used PureVPN when connecting to public WiFi spots all over the world.

Pros

There are many open servers in Europe and on the East Coast of the U.S.A that make the connection fast.

Cons

I wish there were more open servers on the Pacific Northwest part of the U.S., as I do most business from that location.

Gabriel from None

Best VPN EVER!!!

Everytime I have a problem, they can fix it, they are so knowledgeable and friendly. They are my first VPN service and hopefully my last. :)

Dave from NA

Amazing, it works 24/7.

Amazing software. Even better support, be sure to give Dmitry Yushenko a raise! Fast, friendly and clear support. Best of wishes.