• Pros

• "When Im using shield antivirus I feel like im a premium version because it provides all my needs in an antivirus."

• "I consider shield antivirus as one of the great antivirus who can gave a good protection on my computer and offers a solution who can clear any history for my privacy."

• "Shield antivirus is my computer number one protector. It keep away all the threats, viruses and infected files that can harm my computer."

• Cons

• "The only thing i encounter in shield antivirus is there is a slow part in scanning. But it's still developing so give some time and it's not a big issue afterall."

• "Scanning might take slow, but it depends on the files you scan. Its absolutely brilliant Antivirus, there is nothing I would change with it. But further updates is here too, so it is cool."

• "I don't have any complaints in this kind of product because it's almost perfect and provided a quality service."

Browse Shield Antivirus Reviews

Angelique Faith from Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila

Premium Antivirus

Get a premium experience in Shield Antivirus

Candice from Cebu Pacific Air

Amazing Shield Antivirus

This is for all kinds of users, easy to understand and use Antivirus, surprisingly amazing.

Pros

Our Office have tried different Antivirus software, and one of it is Shield Antivirus. We found it easy to install. Its features are what we needed for an AntiVirus, expect the real-time monitoring, Internet protection, scanning of files, everything can be set according to what you need. This is one of the Great AntiVirus we have.

Cons

David from URBANISTA Brokers Inc.

Must have!!

Pros

This is a must have type of software. I would not want to operate without being protected. I have not tried others. But I liked this software!

Cons

Can not currently find any cons. This is have been a good working software, and has kept the office computers safe.

Thom from Broadcast Media

Antivirus at work

Pros

We are using shield antivirus and as for our daily use, we are not experiencing any attack or virus.

Cons

As of now, we are not encountering any problems using this product. I don't have any bad comments on this product.

Marnelli Kenneth from Marriott Manila

Essential Antivirus

In the end of the day i still appreaciate shield antivirus because it helps me a lot everyday.

Pros

Very essential antivirus that benefits my general computer when it comes to protecting and defending to all threats.

Cons

The features it has is not enough and lack of advanced features that you will love in a software it need more developments.

Charmaine from Makati Diamond Residences

My computer protector

100% Defend by Shield Antivirus

Pros

Shield Antivirus is my number one computer protector. It keeps away and avoid all the threat files that can infect my computer.

Cons

Even shield antivirus is a number one defender and protector it still need some development that other product has.

Archie Louie from Edsa Shangri-La, Manila

User-Friendly Antivirus

Fully Protected by Shield Antivirus.

Pros

Shield is user-friendly antivirus and very easy to set up in your computer. It is great too in terms of protecting and scanning your computer from any virus. I will choose shield antivirus instead of other.

Elisa Sherin from Solaire Resort and Casino

Easy to set up Antivirus

Try this antivirus and you will know why we recommend it.

Pros

I easily set up Shield Antivirus in my computer and it's very convenient because it's fully compatible and working successfully. It protects my computer to any viruses and infected files.

Cons

Not very recommended and known by the others. But it's a good thing for a user like me because I will not hear any issue to disappoint me.

Haydee from Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila

Get Protected all the time

Thanks for protecting us from threats shield antivirus!

Pros

In shield antivirus my personal computer that I used in all my business works got protected all the time because it has a good function when it comes to scanning and securing my computer safe.

Cons

Shield antivirus is still ongoing on development and it's still needs some improvements to make it more profitable.

Ishan from Get Beyond Limits

Keeps My Devices Safe

Pros

- The scanning process does not take a lot of time. - Good quarentine of files and doesn't delete the infected files directly. - The periodic updates are highly appreciated - Good mobile application as well.

Cons

I wish the anti virus was a little more lightweight and doesnt make the device laggy. Overall a good job done to keep the devices safe.

Cynnia from Shangri-La at the Fort

Threat defender

Shield antivirus are not one of the best antvirus we known but it can develop more and become more good.

Pros

Shield antivirus is my desktop and android device threat defender. It makes my devices more smoothly and remove viruses that can affect my devices.

Cons

Shield antivirus real time system monitoring is sometimes bugging and crashing but not always that's the only problem i encounter in shield antivirus.

Mike from Edsa Shangri-La, Manila

I Love Shield Antivirus

I love shield antivirus as always!

Pros

I Love shield antivirus because it protects my computer admistrator and it scan all infected files that can harm my computer.

Cons

Shield Antivirus still lacks some features or options that is competitor has. But if shield antivirus will have advanced features like others have it will be more great.

Debraliz from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila

Great kind of Antivirus

Shield shield shield Beng!

Pros

Cons

Theres some suspicious updates that im not very familiar and the other advestisement who can annoy the users.

Melissa Louise from Makati Diamond Residences

Average antivirus

Still shield antivirus is a nice product that i am using.

Pros

For me as a shield antivirus user, it is average antivirus who can satisfy my expectation when it comes on cleaning all threats in my computer.

Cons

Being an average antivirus, shield antivirus needs a product development and improvement to gain more users.

Rochelle from Radisson Blu Cebu

Number One Protector

My Shield Antivirus you are worth

Pros

Cons

It just have a little slow in terms of scanning but it work as fine. I just hate to wait even in scanning a files.

Monica Anne from Makati Diamond Residences

Antivirus for all

Overall shield antivirus is worth to use.

Pros

Shield antivirus is very user-friendly antivirus that anyone can easily install and use it on general computer. I use shield antivirus on my personal computer as my number one protector.

Cons

The notifications and advertisement that always pop up on shield antivirus is the thing that i dislike.