• Pros

• "It gave us much more than I expected with the ability to document and file use by staff. I love the way it captures all activity on all my computers."

• "Very easy to use! friendly"! I love the layout and how its organized. it gives you real data! its has given us the proteccion that we need!"

• "I love the functionality of the overall program. It offers me peace of mind in the sense that I can know what is going on and set triggers for potential issues and threats."

• Cons

• "It was hard at first to get a handle on how to best utilize all the system offers. But the more we use it the easier it gets."

• "For the mac integration there are more funcitons to be added like the pc version! the downloading of the videos takes time and sometime there are issues."

• "I had some problems at the beginning setting up the Behavior rules but after a couple of trial and error I was able to figured out"

Browse Teramind Reviews

Brandon from Globonics LLC

Perfection for a virtual company

Improved overall company security and employee performance.

Pros

Globonics is a virtual company with employees working from home in many different locations. We needed a way to monitor these employees' performance. With Teramind we are able to: 1. Monitor emails both incoming/outgoing and we are able to search for key words across our entire enterprise's email flow 2. We monitor clock in / out performances. There is a tendency for people to clock in when working from home and simply not work for the first 30 to 60 minutes. 3. When we spot a productivity opportunity we can go back to the exact time and employee and watch their recorded video. We have used these videos during performance reviews. 4. The recorded videos can also be used to provide training on what we call EIO's (efficiency improvement opportunities). For example, a user spends 4 hours working on 100 items. The user was not using a series of hot keys programmed into our software. We took the video and showed a before and after. After user worked 130 items in 4 hours. 5. Teramind has an automated alert system that can be customized for many things but is robust even out of the box. It monitors for key website usage (monster.com/indeed/etc) and will let you know if your personnel are looking for other jobs. It monitors for file uploads, unauthorized printing, and more. 6. We are successfully using Teramind to satisfy SOC2 DLP (data loss prevention) audit requirements. Needless to say we LOVE it!

Cons

When we were using the hosted version: The only suggestion I have is to tweak how your licensing assignment works. When using the hosted version every time a "user" logs onto a computer it creates a new "employee" in Teramind and eats up a license automatically. There are times when our trainers travel to employee homes or when we have an onsite computer at a client that has multiple employees logon to it where we do not want this behavior. Instead, my suggestion is it creates a profile for each employee and track's their usage across ALL devices they log on to. Now that we use our own internal server: Teramind tracks by actual device and not by user so the licensing application issue no longer exists however, we still have many duplicate employees as it still creates a duplicate each time they logon to a different device.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Brandon, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Sorry to hear you had a bit of a hiccup with deployment. You can integrate Active Directory with Teramind for a smooth deployment of agents, which will prevent duplicate employee's from being automatically generated. Please reach out to our support staff if you require assistance with AD integration. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Yakir from Dvir Metal LTD

The best way and tools to supervise and control employees access to data, and their actions.

Ability to monitor and supervise employee activity with minimum manpower resources.

Pros

The ability to monitor and track with a variety of useful tools the approach and actions of employees with sensitive information. The option to set alerts and actions automatically when violating information security rules by an employee. It is excellent, saves resources and enables control and peace of mind with sensitive information. Receiving an indication of working time on different software enables me and the CEO to monitor employee productivity, along with an examination of the efficiency of the software with which they work. These tools allows me to detect waste of time by employees and wasting company resources.

Cons

Remote control is not good enough, I think improvement in the feature will make the product excellent and save me the need for a third-party solution for remote control and employee support. There is a need to improve: Remote controlled graphics. Speed and delay time. Enable, choice whether to notify the user about remote control or not. Transfer file to remote control screen. I think there should be several different price packages, To enable selection when not all functions are used. and by that allow to reducing costs.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Yakir, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. You can most definitely customize the settings surrounding the Remote Control action in the Monitoring Settings (including wether or not to have the user be aware that someone has remotely connected for keystroke and mouse activity). We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers!! - The Teramind Team

YURI from VS365

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Powerful Employee Monitoring Tool!

All good so far, except the issue that it keeps getting disconnected and I think the system really requires a fast and stable internet connection so everything that's being captured from your PC is uploaded in real-time.

Pros

I like it when it records videos of the screen activities of our remote employees. It just gives us more peace of mind about what they are all doing throughout the day at work.

Cons

What I don't really like about it is just it constantly gets disconnected. Maybe cause of the bandwidth issues as the system captures videos of all your screen activities, so it would constantly reboot and all just to make sure all recorded videos are uploaded on the server.

Will from Lease Fetcher

Limited usability for Mac users

Great idea for tracking staff productivity

Pros

The interface looks very good and the level of detail you can get access to makes this a great bit of software for tracking staff. The ability to view a users system live is a great tool. I loved the idea of email tracking

Cons

I was very excited about the email tracking but after testing this out multiple times and contacting support turns out they don't support multiple features like this on a mac Mac not supported Network monitoring Emails File Transfers Behavior Rules Didn't see one mention of this on their website so wasted 1 hour setting this up.

Response from Teramind

Replied January 2018

Hi Will, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. As for Mac Support, this has been released in beta with the core monitoring features unlocked. While it is not currently symmetrical to our Windows agent, we will be unlocking features periodically in the next 90 days till the agent stands par-to-par with the full Windows agent. We thank you once again for your review and are always working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. Thank you Team Teramind

Jason from Artemis Solutions Ltd

Extremely powerful software that has proven itself time and time again within our company.

The ability to secure our customers systems with ease. Increasing their productivity in excess of 30% and reducing their data breaches completely.

Pros

The functionality is superb. The ability to create custom scripts per employee has made security and data protection much easier. The in depth reporting means we can issue regular management reports to our customers board of directors with ease. All information is available with a few clicks in a clean and clear dashboard. The quality of the development really shows.

Cons

On occasion it is unable to show some of the data for a few hours / day. It doesn't always happen, but when it does it a bit annoying. It doesn't cause too many problems as the same data is shown in different formats so there is always a work around.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Clark, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. We encourage you to work with our support staff to assist in troubleshooting any issues you may experience with our software. Most of the time, this is not a fault of the software. Rather a result of the environment. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Larissa from US Tax Recovery Partners

Convenient and comprehensive cloud based PC monitoring software.

Remote user time management, security risk mitigation, and productivity enhancements.

Pros

It's easy to install, access, and monitor client PCs . This is a mature and feature-rich solution for on-premise and remote user monitoring. It can be configured so users know they're being monitored; there's also a silent install option so that users aren't aware the software is installed or that they're being monitored. Customer support is easy to contact via the website (chat feature) or email.

Cons

There was some firewall and anti-virus configuration necessary, which was somewhat time consuming and not mentioned by sales, but their support staff was able to assist in resolving our issues. This is a somewhat more expensive solution than others we researched, but it also has the most features.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Larissa, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Teramind is white-listed from most of the big players in the AV/FW world. For those who are currently unaware of the Teramind solution, simple exclusions may apply to allow the agent to properly communicate with the server. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Timothy from Fast Capital 360

Fantastic system with plenty of applications

Retro-active security monitoring, threat management, & system diagnostics. I can't count how many times I've watched a recording because someone complained of a system error, but I had no evidence. Teramind footage is a major help in that regard.

Pros

Teramind is a very comprehensive monitoring system that has plenty of functionality and customization. If you have plenty of employees, or want to implement a monitoring/tech security application, I would say Teramind is your best bet, if not top 3. The support is definitely knowledgeable in regards to their product which I can appreciate. Bottom line is, with the extensive customization, alert options, and security features, I would recommend Teramind to employers looking to better control how their employees interact with company resources/technology.

Cons

It can be a bit daunting if you are new to tools of the sort, and monitoring in general. The massive customization, especially with alerts, requires a decent amount of system knowledge, both Teramind & OS.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Timothy, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. As you mentioned, Teramind offers the best of a Monitoring, DLP, and state-of-the-art Forensics, all under one roof. This of course can be a bit overwhelming at first. But as time goes on, you pick up the essentials. Please feel free to reach out to our sales team with any questions. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Andrigo from Plenatech

Teramind is your eyes on your company

Teramind is an amazing software and it has so much features than i can't even remember all of them. I've done a lot of tests with other solutions and i couldn't find any that satisfyed my needs, but Teramind do!

Pros

I think Teramind is the only solution that provied all the features that i searched in a solution like this. The best feature certainly is the video recording and live video streamming. I cannot find that feature in any other solution, and while it is available on Teramind, it provides even more that i was looking for, like remote control of the monitored machines and 6 months of video recording saved on cloud, for EACH monitored computer.

Cons

It is an expensive software. Even choosing the on-premise version (which should be the cheaper option), it costs a lot. I think they could lower the price, so they can sell more.

Reasons for Choosing Teramind

Teramind has a lot more features.

Rene from Price Shoes Mxico

Its has been an amazing expericence and a winderfull software that does exactly what you want!

Security, Control, peace of mind. the ability to know all that is going in the organization

Cons

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Rene, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. As for Mac Support, this has been released in beta with the core monitoring features unlocked. While it is not currently symmetrical to our Windows agent, we will be unlocking features periodically in the next 90 days till the agent stands par-to-par with the full Windows agent. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Daniel from The Bold Look

Industry: Wholesale

Is a very complete program with it I can monitor my sales team and make sure they focus on working

I can put pressure on my sales team and make sure that they are doing what they said they are doing.

Pros

Ease to use, to get report, easy to monitor activities on the video function. It does not make the users computer slow and they never notice when they are getting monitored

Cons

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. The Teramind solution can be a bit overwhelming, as we do offer a wide-array of solutions under one roof. On the top right-hand side of the dashboard you will find a Tour Guide, which should help in using the Teramind solution to its fullest. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

July 2016

Ricky from HCDA

July 2016

Teramind is raising the bar

As with any company, we have our own set of problem users. Even with best-in-class web and content filters, users tend to find a way to abuse the system. Furthermore, the built-in reporting capabilities of most filtering systems lack any way to pin-point and associate a particular incident with a user. This left us having to manually investigate when problems arose. During our research on a new employee monitoring solution, we trialled several of the major vendors products. All of which were either bloated, outdated, or difficult to setup and use. Thankfully, we found Teramind. We were immediately awestruck by the entire interface of their live demo. Their site also features a live chat that actually connected me directly to a real person after normal business hours, on a weekend! We ended up purchasing the on-pemise version of Teramind, which is available as a VM. This delivery method alleviates the setup difficulty we had with many other products. We then just deployed the hidden agents though group policy making our setup, all in all, entirely automated. To this day, the interface and reporting capabilities of Teramind remain unmatched compared to other products we have tried. Having an actual web interface means I can access Teramind without remoting into the server or installing a console on my administrative workstations. The colored charts and graphs make it easy to distinguish information. There are multiple reports available from website history and email, all the way to keystrokes and printing. Live and recorded sessions from the monitored user's display also enhance our ability to track and view activity. Overall, Teramind is far more advanced than the other competitors. They are definitely raising the bar and I'll back them up any day.

Elie from New Printing Inc.

Industry: Printing

Great service great system

Pros

We've been with Teramind for over 4 years and have seen significant improvements. We are happy to have invested in this platform.

Cons

Nothing I would say negative about it. Just looking forward to seeing a slightly faster method for installing it on our workstations.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Elie - Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Teramind can be deployed remotely using our MSI installer in conjunction with group policy like Active Directory. This method is quite fast and convenient. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Monitor Your Team to Success

Pros

Teramind has been of great help to some of our sub-departments. Tracking and monitoring employee activity has never been easier. With our busy schedules and constant distractions, it is important to keep track of progress and how things are going with every one on the team. Teramind also provides extensive user behavior analytics, which is another great feature we periodically use.

Cons

Not many negative things I can say about Teramind at this point. Make sure to use a good connection.

Fraud Prevention

the product is very easy to use, I have experience in this type of software, your presentation I like.

Pros

1. the dasboard is frendly. 2.-Creation of policies and rules is very easy. 3.-the time worked and the log's is easy to see.

Cons

1.-I did not see if you can take the alert system to an email. 2.-I ask, the log's could be stored in a SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)

Pradeep from Essensuals by Toni&Guy

Preventing under billing in Essensuals Toni&Guy Salon in India

It has been a good journey.

Pros

We have been using Teramind to prevent under billing in our salon for the past year. It is the best solution I had found in the market. It recorded all our billing activity so that in case of a issue we were able to asses what went wrong where. It also brought productivity up as we could monitor the access of non work related websites.

Cons

Sad to say that we no longer use Teramind as it has a min requirement of 5 licenses but we have only one system to monitor. It is not friendly for small scale businesses who still face the issues that other businesses have. Would be nice to see a single user solution in the future.

Chris from Metroswitch Technologies, Inc.

Easy to install and use.

It provides a good general view of productivity levels.

Pros

We like the dashboard features and the productivity metric features. We like the segregation of the different metrics you can watch so you can easily find what you're looking for. The alerts also seem to be well set up out of the box.

Cons

Problems seem to happen a lot, which we understand about software, but every time we bring to the attention of support, we get "we're aware of this and working on it"... Well, why aren't we getting notified about the issues when they happen, and why do they take so long to fix?

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Chris - Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Given that we do quite a bit of monitoring, and the fact that no two environments are identical, minor tweaks maybe necessary to allow Teramind to do its job. So while they are not considered bugs with our software, they are fixes that can be passed along to those with non-traditional environments. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

A very proactive system. Very detailed and the system doesn't miss a trick!

Pros

The system offers a very proactive and detailed monitoring platform which quite frankly, is absolutely fantastic. We use lots of monitoring systems such as email motoring and IP monitoring however, since we've started using Teramind we have no need to switch between different systems, Teramind monitors everything from emails to websites and keystrokes.

Cons

The system is rather complicated to install, and small changes to the computer can sometimes cause the system to stop monitoring however, the tech team are always on hand to help out.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Ben from Business IT Solutions

Easy to use, the data you need. Bit expensive though and support is not as good as it should be.

Got the data I needed, the simple installation & configuration were a joy, and the hidden running of the software worked perfectly, which was very impressive considering the amount of data it was gathering in the background. The user didn't notice it at all, which is critical to a secret monitoring product.

Pros

Very easy to use, though a little fiddly to get working (need to pinhole firewall and add AV exclusions in my case). Installation itself is dead simple, but getting it to report needs those aforementioned, at least in my case. The data that it gathers and the reports that you can get are excellent, management is easy. Very difficult to find software that does PC monitoring and gives you the data you need in an easily accessible way with minimal, simple configuration. Best option I have found, certainly.

Cons

A bit expensive for the sort of deployment they are thinking of (permanent, corporate). Acceptable for my uses though, which are probably more common (temporary, individual). The support is also a bit lacking - chat/email only and can be slow or needing multiple prompts for communication. I also don't like how if there is an outage of reporting it doesn't seem to be possible to get logs from the software that would indicate the reason why. I have asked and received no response from their support staff, which was irritating.

Jesse from Small Business Services

This is exactly what I was looking for! Very easy to use and good functionality!

Having the ability to keep up with our employee's actions on their computers is essential to our security as we handle client's sensitive data and this software has allowed me to insure our client's security.

Pros

Great reporting capability and very easy to install and setup. The ability to get email notification reports really help you to stay on top of your employee's.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Jesse, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Please keep an eye out for new feature and improvements, as we work hard towards providing an even better user experience!! - The Teramind Team

Tim from Market Traders

Works very well

lets us see what our employees are doing.

Pros

Keylog and screen video the dashboard is clean and easy to use. The reporting features are top notch. Ranks high compared to other software. We were looking for something like this to help figure out what our users are doing at work with their computers and with the network. This product has done a very good job in helping understand what people are doing while at work. I would recommend this product.

Cons

Cost for cloud console is high, I have had to contact support for a question in chat and was never answered.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Tim, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. The Cloud solution is offered both as a monthly or annual subscription. Annual subscriptions save you 2 months out of the year. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Mena from Garagist

Great program, buggy software

Peace of mind and stability.

Pros

Cons

Very slow to load. Sometimes, it does not pull up the live feed and I have to double check that the software has not been discovered. Also, It does not recognize the email platform we use so we are in the dark about that. That is a very big deal.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Mena, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Dependent on your environment, you may need to make some adjustments in the Monitoring Settings for an optimal user experience. Please fell free to work with our support staff to reduce/eliminate any lag you may be experiencing. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Jesse from Layer 8 Security

We are happy extremely happy with the overall product and the Customer service is outstanding.

Pros

We like the ability to view staff productivity and performance, we not only utilise this internally but for our customers. The video capture feature is useful in our industry as we utilise this for forensic evidence.

Cons

The rules can be a bit of a hassle to setup, not having a clear guide on how these should be set up can delay the install process.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Jesse, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Teramind has a library of 250 templated policies you can use right out of the box. Fot your convenience we have split them up into multiple categories so you can easily pinpoint a policy of interest. As always, you can work directly with our sales team to get some additional pointers. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Greg from Tearney's Martial Arts

Unbelievable the way this has given me control of the productivity of my my staff. Less wasted time,

Cons

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Greg, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Teramind offers a wide variety of solutions, encompassing all the features you can expect from a Monitoring, DLP, and Forensics solution all under one roof. While this may come off as a bit overwhelming at first glance, the Teramind dashboard is easy to navigate. If you should have any questions, are knowledgeable sales staff would be more than happy to assist. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers!! - The Teramind Team

Preston from LGE

Teramind has give me the insight I need to track the trouble users

Pros

I can see how productive my users are, and you can look for flags that can tip you off if they are going to quit or trying to steal sensitive data.

Cons

The initial setup was difficult because our anitvirus software kept on thinking it was a virus. so we eventually had to remove antivirus for it to work.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Preston, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Teramind is white-listed from most of the big players in the AV/FW world. For those who are currently unaware of the Teramind solution, simple exclusions may apply to allow the agent to properly communicate with the server. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Laura from Military

Teramind is a great tool for tracking

I highly recommend this program. Customer service is great and help you right away!

Pros

My favourite part about this program is the ability to monitor activity and put rules on accounts to notify you if a rule is broken.

Cons

this program was a bit costly for us and there was times that we would not be able to see the activity for some reason.

Mel from Chas Smile

Great product. Well worth using. Easy to use. Resolved all problems. Price is good

Peace of mind! I never had a issue with this product. Everything was such an ease to use. Being able to set what you want to monitor is so easy. Being able to remote in and even take over the computer you are monitoring is amazing if something gets out of hand.

Pros

Being able to not be in the building all the time to monitor. This product helps you sleep more knowing you are being protected!

Jose from Aircrowd

Excellent product, easy to install, easy to use

Pros

Very simple and straightforward to install and use. No problems with firewalls or whatsoever. It simple works!

Cons

It is a little bit expensive, I would suggest to have an entry level price mode with a basic fee per agent and limited to one week data, and then pay more if you really need to store longer periods. In any case is the best product in market.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Jose, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Teramind offers both monthly and annual subscription models for the cloud hosted solution. Annual licenses save you 2 months out of the year! We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers!! - The Teramind Team

Great for Monitoring Employees

Pros

We love that we can Remote control, view, and setup triggers for employee actions. It really helps us know what they are doing on a daily basis

Cons

It is somewhat confusing to set up the triggers that gauge productivity. Maybe some guidance when setting up would be helpful!

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Patrick from Fitzgerald APD

Simple, comprehensive, configurable everything we were looking for. Well done

Pros

It provides a comprehensive view of what is going on in our business and allows us to configure it to deliver productivity metrics that we rely on.

Cons

It created some conflicts in unexpected places that took some time, and very good customer support to sort out.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Patrick - Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Given that we do quite a bit of monitoring, and the fact that no two environments are identical, minor tweaks maybe necessary to allow Teramind to do its job. Glad to hear support was able to assist in troubleshooting. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Raj from R365

We have been using Teramind to monitor Productivity for about a year now. So far no complaints.

Pros

Perfect to monitor Productivity, Performance and Data protection alerts. Simple to deploy and monitor from anywhere.

Cons

A bit expensive for a mid size company. Tech support is outside N. America and only way to reach them is via email, a phone support 24/7 would have been better.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Raj, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. As we cater to the international community, Teramind offers support around the clock and around the world. This includes, but is not limited to, support rep's in North America. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Charles from CTS

Great tech support, really know what they're doing.

Pros

Simple and intuitive. The setup was straight forward and started capturing data immediately. Rather powerful tool.

Cons

I couldn't find the documentation but that's likely my fault. Just did a support session and trying to leave them a good word.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Charles, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. The User Guide is conveniently placed on the footer of our website and can be accessed from any page in the Teramind website. As always, our support staff is ready and able to assist in answering any questions you may have We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Great Program for the cost Did everything we needed it to do

Investigative use

Pros

Keylogger with search ability was fantastic. Abilty to search browsing history by key word ... Very Helpful

Cons

Print monitor could have worked better, however over all this was leaps and bounds above anything close to it's cost.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Given that we do quite a bit of monitoring, and the fact that no two environments are identical, minor tweaks maybe necessary to allow Teramind to do its job. Did you reach out to our support staff to assist in troubleshooting? We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Paul from Fidelity Real Estate

Awesome software!

Pros

Really cool to see my team collaborating together and keeping them focused on the tasks they are assigned to.

Cons

It needed to be setup by an experienced IT Department. I tried to do it for my team and nothing was working.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Paul - Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. The Teramind solution can be a bit overwhelming, as we do offer a wide-array of solutions under one roof. On the top right-hand side of the dashboard you will find a Tour Guide, which should help in using the Teramind solution to its fullest. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

James from Timeshares Only

Able to track our team

Pros

I am able to see what our team is doing and able to help them remotely without walking to their computers.

Cons

It is hard to install due to our antivirus always flagging it as a virus. We have excluded them as well from the main server.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi James, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Teramind is white-listed from most of the big players in the AV/FW world. For those who are currently unaware of the Teramind solution, simple exclusions may apply to allow the agent to properly communicate with the server. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Andrew from Joe Tex

Im so thankful that I dont need to install a keylogger just to throw my AV off. It actually works!

Pros

Setup process is fantastic. Monitoring is exactly what I need to see. Very detailed. It just works!

Cons

Theres really nothing bad I can say. I mean the price is reasonable...wed all like to save more money of course but I think its fair. Maybe promotion is the only thing I can see being less than desirable?

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Andrew, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. The Cloud solution is offered both as a monthly or annual subscription. Annual subscriptions save you 2 months out of the year. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Rishabh from Altiore Capital

I have liked the ease of use to setup the software and to access the website.

Pros

Compared to other softwares the User Interface is much better. Setup of the agent on the computer is also very simple.

Cons

I would have loved to see the feature of remote data erase as that was one of our requirements when we initially were exploring monitoring softwares.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Rishabh - Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. While remotely purging data is not an offered feature, you can lockout the user from their endpoint. Please see the Behavior section of Teramind for more details. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Charles from Trusted Senior Specialists

Amazing product, easy to use for monitoring.

We were able to find out why some employees were not as productive.

Pros

Super easy to use, the file and keyword alerts are very helpful. It also has a real-time preview in the dashboard.

Cons

The only thing for my manager did not like was the price. She was wanting just 2 users and the smallest option was 5 users.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Charles, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. The Cloud solution is offered both as a monthly or annual subscription. Annual subscriptions save you 2 months out of the year. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Hector from Tekniverse Inc

Excellent software

Cloud based activ8ty m monitoring is much better than an on-prem solution.

Pros

Easy to install. Great feature set. Love the email notifications for specific activities. Does not big down workstations either!

Cons

Price! Expensive! Not sure how to discreetly deploy the agent. Does it have a way to bind with Active Directory?

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Hector, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Deploying the stealth agent can be done remotely in conjunction with group policy like Active Directory. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers!! - The Teramind Team

Kasey from University of North Carolina at Asheville

Overall pretty good software!

Pros

I haven't used this software much, but in the past i found it to be pretty easy to use in the past. Obviously designed to help larger organizations with more employees, the software was intuitive and provided a lot of interesting features. I personally loved the ability to printing sensitive documents with a little more protection and enforcing some compliance issues. This is often a problem in higher education that too many people simply ignore.

Cons

I've heard the price was a little high, but I honestly cannot really say for sure as I do not deal in that area. Though their support team were helpful, unlike many other software companies.

Response from Teramind

Replied February 2018

Hi Kasey, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. Teramind is one of the few vendors offering both a cloud hosted solution and an on-premise solution, fitting the bill for any size organization. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers!! - The Teramind Team

November 2015

Johanna from RK Management Corp

November 2015

Powerful yet simple

We got into contact with Teramind about 6 months ago. At the time we were using a different monitoring tool for about a year. While Teramind's feature list was far superior to the software we were currently using, we decided to go with them based on one aspect; ease of use. The Teramind dashboard is very powerful. So much so that we felt uncomfortable using half the features at first. They can monitor everything, and by everything I mean just that. Live screens, recorded sessions, web, app's, email (personal as well), keystrokes, file transfers, printed documents... And the best part was the dashboard is so easy to use. We had half those features with our other monitoring software and we could barley access any of it without the assistance of our IT manager. And even he was left scratching his head at times. Overall, Teramind is feature-rich and easy to use.

Pranay from Reliable Software

It is the best computer security software which records user work while working on a computer.

By using this software, organization is safeguarded from threats and rapid growth is seen in the organization.

Pros

I like the feature of finding and blocking destructive activity, as it protects the organization from threats. Recording the every action of the user feature is awesome as it also improves the individual employee performance.

Cons

Setting up this software is not easy I feel that some guidance is required. This is the only cons i can find with it.

ADRIANA from Estate Group

Industry: Building Materials

WOW - Not a lot of times you get support which is as good as the product !

We knew what the personnel was doing other than their work and unfortunately they were spending more than 75 % of their time on the internet and personal issues

Pros

Ease of use without personnel knowing it is being used, unfortunately as business owners this is sometimes crucial. The programme was easy to install and easy to use with so much information on what the personnel is doing. We used it daily to determine what the problem is in our office with production.

Faith from AfricaSokoni Ltd

Teramind (best monitor) 2019

Great experience so far, every HR should try this solution

Pros

Easy to use and monitor activities, I like the privacy features of the software as well Performance review is easy as well as tracking activities done hence improve productivity

Cons

The costing for five user for my small organization, they can increase number of users or consider the chargers. We can get a free version for 30 days so as to recommend the s/w to others

Petr from ITMAN CZECH, s.r.o.

Industry: Medical Devices

Amazing, implementation in comapny to 20 person less then 3hr for my as technic guy....

My customer, director of Company have better sleaping. Because in few click he can see that, none of his employees does anything to his company's detriment.

Pros

installation of client, very very simple and working. In other case uninstall computer client work simply to.

Cons

Only one problem is higher price for people in my country CR, but works perfectly. Problem was only antivir solution, but everything was correct one simple rule to management of antivir.

System is a little too complex, but that is due to the amount of features it includes.

Remote management of offshore computers

Pros

Ability to view multiple computers at once, and have remote access. The labelling of activities within the system, allows for easy sorting.

Cons

Complexity, I feel that alot of the information is duplicative on many pages. It would be best to try and centralize all the computers to one page and filter from there.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Mike from Anonymous

Software does the job that is needed. User friendly and on point.

Pros

The things I like the most about this software are the screen shots and video of items that are being monitored. The tool is straightforward and easy to use. Setup is really quick. Default items to monitor are a big help.

Cons

The think I like the least is the Price. It would be nice if it was cheaper on a yearly basis. Then I would roll it out to the entire organization.

Amazing experience

Easy to monitor employees in an organistaion, easy to identify possible threats and also safeguards employees' and organisation's information

Pros

Easy to identify and monitor possible threats. Teramind is useful in monitoring employees efficiency at work. Its security features are useful in providing real time access to users activities by providing alerts and warnings thus ensuring a firm operates smoothly.

Cons

Requires sufficient knowledge to use this software incase its features are updated. Quite challenging when setting up this software.

Oliver from Timeshares Only

Great tool for monitoring

Pros

We use this everyday to track productivity of our employees. we are able to see the websites and emails they are sending out live.

Cons

It takes someone a little more techy to setup the triggers and actions to take as the users trigger them.

Response from Teramind

Replied May 2018

Hi Oliver, Thanks for your review! We are glad to see you found value in Teramind's award winning UBA Solution. The Teramind solution can be a bit overwhelming, as we do offer a wide-array of solutions under one roof. On the top right-hand side of the dashboard you will find a Tour Guide, which should help in using the Teramind solution to its fullest. We thank you once again for your review and are working towards providing an even better user experience for our customers. - The Teramind Team

Kevin from anonymous

product hit it out of the park on the first install

Pros

worked exactly as described out of the box and did not require any reconfiguration of antivirus or other security products

Cons

Minimum user count for purchasing is higher than our needed user count which drove price higher without reason.

Ken from Apollo EDM

I had a customer who wanted to check up on an employee. this software worked flawlessly!

I was able to get the admin passwords that owner did not have for his cloud base services

Pros

Video of desktop. I was able to get passwords that the owner did not know for his banking websites. I was able to get all the passwords after about a month of using Teramind on a user that did not share with the owner of the company for all his cloud based services. the employee was holding back on the passwords.

Cons

I didn't have any cons. i have used this software on two different clients and the results were great!