• Pros

• "I love how we can assign specific login information to an individual person or a group of employees."

• "I love how it makes it simple to keep the same vault on multiple devices"

• "I love not having to remember any passwords and it is really easy to share passwords with other members of my team."

• Cons

• "I have had trouble using it on Internet Explorer. Although it's not as popular of a web browser as it used to be, I think the software should still function the same."

• "The terminology is not always as clear as it could be when you're first learning, but once you know what everything means, this issue disappears."

• "For sites where you use multiple accounts , it can get messy in the vault. Maybe this is a fault of my own though"

Browse Zoho Vault Reviews

Ariel from Rural Sourcing, Inc.

Great Desktop and Mobile password manager

Overall I'm happy with Zoho Vault and will continue using it to generate and store both my personal and professional passwords.

Pros

I switched to this from a password manager app that wasn't syncing properly across my devices, and I have found Zoho Vault really easy to use and update from whatever computer or device I happen to be using, whether Windows or Apple.

Cons

There are a few clunky or buggy aspects to the software - sometimes when creating a new "secret" (saved account) if I tab into the password field it will auto-fill, and occasionally even if I replace that password with a newly generated one it still saves with the auto-filled password. I work around this by immediately opening a newly created secret and checking that the correct password saved. Also, on iPhone if I'm on a website and open Zoho Vault from that website's auto-fill options, Zoho Vault will look empty and I won't be able to search for the correct secret. Other than that, this tool is easy to use and syncs perfectly.

Patrick from Travel Group, LLC

Great tool for managing customer account credentials amongst a team

I have a team of 8 product analysts who are currently managing credentials for over 400 customers on up to 8 different sites per customer. Utilizing Zoho's API, we have been able to create a secure form for customers to submit their credentials directly to our admin account and then are accessible to all team members through their Chrome and Safari toolbar extensions. The main reason we went with Zoho was so that I could allow team members to login to client's accounts without ever being able to view (and potentially) copy the customer's secure information. However, it has also improved our workflow as the one-click login access makes it faster and easier to manage the program.

Pros

I like the ease of setting up Secrets and Chambers to easily organize customer credentials. Zoho Vault is also an excellent tool to manage credentials and provide multiple users access to one-click login ability without ever having access to the actual password information. Customer service is fantastic.

Cons

One-click login access is a little more difficult to set up for sites like Google where the login is multi-step, but it is possible with the correct URL structure. There can also be a slight delay for team members accessing credentials via the toolbar extension when updates are made via the admin account.

Steve from Smiles First Corporation

Not as full featured or easy as the bigger products (like LastPass) but the price is RIGHT!

Pros

It's relatively full-featured, centrally manageable, and most importantly, priced EXTREMELY competitively! Hands down, the best value password manager for any small to medium sized organization. As a small IT team on a tight budget, this tool is absolutely vital and the cost is so good that it was almost a no-brainer to choose this particular tool.

Cons

Chambers, secrets, and how they relate - these things are confusing. The mobile app could use some work, as it's still not as well-rounded as their web version. The interface, period, could likely use a bit of work. However, considering the price these things can be overlooked.

Steve from Smiles First Corporation

Value per dollar, this package is industry-leading. The functionality/management aspect isn't quite

Pros

The value is through the roof. Not only does the free single-user model give you full access, but even the paid version of the software is manageable and cheap to any organization. There is user provisioning/management for enterprises.

Cons

Honestly? The mobile app isn't amazing (keeper's is better) and the terminology ("secrets", "chambers", etc) is kinda daft. Organization between said units can be unclear when you're trying to figure out how it all works/looks/displays.

Kristen from JH Media Group

Super reliable and easy to use

It's helped our team keep accounts secure.

Pros

This is my favorite password manager because it's easy to create new entries and I can always find what I need. I also really like that I can share my entries, even with people outside my organization.

Cons

I had Lastpass first and it preventing Zoho Vault from being able to auto-fill my passwords properly. I also wish I could duplicate entries.

Easily share and manage password with team members

My company's experience with Zoho Vault has been nothing but positive. We manage client systems, including servers, and networking hardware. Each piece of equipment has one or more sets of credentials. Prior to using this software, any known credentials were sloppily placed in a spreadsheet. I looked for a cost-effective password management system that enabled sharing between team members, offered easy mobile access, and most importantly was secure. We tried the Zoho Vault trial and purchased the full license shortly thereafter. We now constantly say "remember to put it in Zoho" when setting up a new system. It has taken the guesswork out of gaining access to systems.

Pros

While there is a website version, having the Android version available while on the go is very important. Multifactor support for using the app is also an important feature.

Cons

The mobile interface (Andoird) could use an update. I find that the sharing section in particular looks a little dated and the controls are small for big hands. I often have to swipe down to refresh the screen to show the list of saved credentials.

Mark from Collateral

YES! A real password managment tool that is complient.

We use Zoho Vault multiple times a day. I love that the master passphrase is an encyption key and isn't an acutal password. I love the there are no data points saved on zoho servers. Meaning, that everything is encrypted and SOC 2 certified. In the insurance industry, we have so many passwords and logins. The program makes it a secure and easy way to manage all of those logins with passwords that change every 90 days. Zoho Vault helps us keep track of all that without being scared of security issues. I highly reccomend zoho vault to anyone! Just don't loose your master passphrase. It's not stored on any servers so if you loose that, the only thing that can be done is for ZOHO to create you a brand new zoho vault account. This is for security reasons, and frankly, I'm very happy on their level of security with this program. It's virtually un-hackable.

Pros

Cons

Don't have any cons, i use this tool all the time and not sure how i functioned before its existence.

Zoho Vault Affordable Password Manager

I have used other similar overpriced products in the past, Zoho Vault does what it says for an affordable price.

Pros

Able to use Vault on all of my devices, I have hundreds if not thousands of credentials that I need access to on a daily basis and Vault works on all of my devices and I am able to get my work done, in the office, at home or on the road. There customer service department is prompt and courteous.

Cons

I do not have any issues with this product whatsoever. It does exactly what it claims at an affordable price.

Solid password manager

We needed a password manager that would let us share admin passwords between certain people, while keeping others private. Vault does this flawlessly. It's easy to generate new secure passwords and to save new sites within the correct chambers. If you're looking for an efficient and cost-effective password manager, Zoho Vault should definitely be on your short list.

Great password manager for SMEs

Pros

Feels secure Good mobile experience Integration with Google suite

Cons

Complex to use Tablet version with issues

Malik from University

Store, share and manage passwords and other sensitive data and access them from anywhere easily.

Zoho Vault is an impressive password manager that will help you generate and secure strong passwords. It has right set of features and functionality for individuals as well as organizations too. It is better than other password management softwares in many ways, so is definitely worth trying out. Based on AES-256 encryption algorithm, it definitely is secure and safe solution for password management for both individuals and organizations.

Pros

Strong security and complete data privacy allows, individuals and organizations can save their passwords safely and securely. Uses AES-256 for encryption, the strongest known algorithm. Secure, controlled password sharing among team members and work groups; complete visibility on password usage and access. Import and Export passwords. Offline access in cases of emergency and internet failure. Mobile apps (iOS and Android) for access on the go. Smart Login automates the login process and makes it easy. Can be used on Mac OSX, Windows, Android, and iOS devices.

Cons

It does not automatically offer to save password for some sites, and has to be done manually. Has a learning curve, so it might take sometime for the users to learn its features and get used to them. Application for Android and iOS are frustrating to use at times, more work needs to be done on them.

Fatima from None

Easy to use password manager, designed to be used by large groups of users.

Pros

Accessible from any browser, any platform. Password strength report, ensures your passwords are strong. And, you can generate strong passwords too. Allows sharing and transferring of logins and passwords between users. Store unlimited passwords and notes, attach files/documents to them. Auto login detection and saving, with ability to automatically log in to websites. Two-factor authentication. Mobile access with applications for Android and iOS. Browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox. AES-256 for encryption and offline access.

Cons

Auto detection and auto login feature of other password managers is much more better and responsive than this application. Mobile applications are buggy and annoying.

Elmo from YGreen Capital and Advisory

Easy way to store password

Easy and securely manage you password and share them with team members.

Pros

The web as well as the phone app is easy to use when storing and retrieving passwords. The passwords are masked making it more secure when working with someone looking over you shoulder.

Cons

I think it maybe time to upgrade the web version interface and make it more intuitive. An button to email the login and password might also be nice to have.

Perfect for all your passwords

Pros

I love the one click login to websites and I can access it from any device. I like the option to have employees have different access levels to each stored site. I also like that I can decide when the pass phrase is cleared.

Cons

Sometimes the sync doesn't work and you are unable to use the auto login to actually login to the site. It can be frustrating having to wait for the sync to happen

FREE Forever personal plan is perfect. But Zoho vault comes into its own when used with teams.

It cost nothing to try and I used the FREEMIUM account for some time before inviting other team members to share with me at a very low cost.

Pros

Straightforward setup with all the major Browser extensions. A FREE FOREVER plan. Works across IOS, Android, Web, Windows and MacOS platforms.

Cons

Unable to fill out forms. Does not support logins for two-factor authentication sites and some sites just don't like it.

Denise from Hideaway Bay Beach Club Owners

Easily accessible yet secure!

Pros

I like that there are options to save personal and work passwords in different locations within the software. The price is very cost effective and you definitely get what you pay for! The interface is very easy to use.

Rebecca from Magic

My favorite password manager with great chrome extension

Pros

Easiest way to manage passwords across the team! I like that there is a single passphrase to view passwords for better security. The chrome extension is great and easy to keep all your passwords organized into folders.

Cons

I've very occasionally had the chrome extension not load and had to de-activate/activate it to get it to work.

Kristen from JH Media Group

Really helpful for teams

Pros

It keeps passwords secure and shareable with team members and clients and it's search is easy to use.

Cons

That there is not a simple way to replicate a shared password.

Use everyday

Love it. Have used Zoho Products for a while now :)

Pros

I love how it makes it simple to keep the same vault on multiple devices

Cons

The best way to manage your password

Pros

it's really easy to manage passwords with Vault, you can grant and remove access easily

Cons

sometimes the web interface is not clear enough

Lyndon from Dafater Consultants Private Limited

Zoho Vault is good for teams

It is has been helpful in organising passwords in one central place

Pros

The vault helps you keep all department passwords like for tax, bank to be shared to team members

Cons

In Zoho vault once you forget the password there is no way you can retrieve it

Carleen from Strattex Solutions

Great for people who always forget passwords

It just saves time because looking for passwords or having to constantly reset them when you forgot is not very efficient.

Pros

I like the fact that it's a secure way to manage passwords across the organization and you only have to remember one, not 30.

Cons

Can't say I have any issues. My old company put all our passwords on a Google drive sheet that anyone could access.

Sean from Lakewood School

awesome pwd mgr

remember passwords

Pros

so I use this to manage my passwords. i like it b/c it's free. Also there's an app the works offline so it's great if you're trying to get your wifi pwd and you can't access your email. it's really simple and easy to use

Good password tool

Pros

Zoho Vault is safe and secure. It lets you group your passwords and share it with team members

Cons

It would be nice to have integrations with browsers or websites. That way we wouldn't need to copy paste passwords all the time

Prateek from ViajaNet

Good product, could be polished a bit

I was able to store my important documents in there, and i know they're safe

Pros

It does what it's supposed to do, and stores information securely in an online vault. Easy interface too

Cons

There should be a vault passport recovery option. Maybe some kind of code, or an alternative which can save from calamity

The software is sometimes buggy

Pros

It's practical. It's a good way to maximize efficiency by storing all the hundreds of passwords I use on a daily basis.

Cons

The bugs are annoying, and the support is usually never able to fix it right away, which is unfortunate. They try to make improvements, and thus introduce new bugs (which is normal), but they should really test the updates first before releasing. If they do, they need a better testing process.

Ishan from University of Texas at Dallas

It's Free but lacks features of advanced password managers

Pros

Zoho Value is free and doesn't cost much. But it doesn't have features to match up to other password managers like OnePassword or LastPass. It makes sharing passwords in a team easier on a shoestring budget.

Cons

The interface could use an overhaul. They also make you use a browser bookmarklet and there are no browser extensions, which makes it slightly harder to use.

Prateek from individual

Quite good - recommended

I joined Zoho Vault, as a part of trying their other "small business applications", and this software does it's job quite well. 2 passwords, one of which is completely encrypted - even from their support team is quite good.

Good Password Keeper for Teams

Pros

Zoho Vault checks all the boxes as far as password keepers go, and it takes it a step further by making it a great collaboration tool that enables you to share passwords among your team.

Cons

The site and browser extensions work great, but the mobile app could use some work. Other than that, no real complaints.

Mohamed from Al3adeyat Inc.

Good cloud solution for small to medium size businesses

good as an overall

Pros

Ease of use, simple intuitive interface and among all the sharing capability with users role based access

Cons

Cost highly when it comes to accessing all the valuable features

Shay from IT

passwords vault

Pros

ease of use, copy-paste passwords, show/hide the text

Cons

safety messages and complexity of working in teams