All NinjaOne Reviews

Alec

Real Estate, 51 - 200 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed April 2024

NinjaOne Review: NinjaOne Meets all IT Needs!

Tim

Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Best RMM tool on the market

I manage an in-house IT department and we always struggled with tracking hardware, history, and status. No matter what we found, we just couldn't get one that was accurate and easy to keep up to date. Ninja just DOES it. I don't have to think about it. I know all my machines in Ninja and the latest info on them is all right there. This makes our network more visible, trackable. My team solves issues faster, more accurately, and in a happier way than ever before.

PROS

Ninja was so easy to setup. It's fun to tweak. The scripts are simple and there are even some basic templates. It tells me everything I need to know about a computer and what's going on. The integrations have been a huge help. Their documentation is precise, easy to follow and accurate. Our account manager actually cares and checks in on us every 2 weeks. Good vendors are so rare, no matter the product. I'm not really sure I could love this product and this company any more than I do.

CONS

The only things I can think that I wish was if Ninja made some their own basic ticketing system. That's not a complaint about the product at all, but the other partners they integrate are way more complicated and expensive than I'd like. I know Ninja would crush it if they made a simple one of their own that was tightly integrated with the Ninja portal. Also, the NMS deployment is slightly clunkly. I would like Ninja to bring that in house too.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

Ninja was easier and integrated better with the tools I wanted. The company was more pleasant to work with too.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

spiceworks wasn't accurately keeping my hardware up to date.

Tomson

Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2023

NinjaOne - Great potential

PROS

It's able to get Windows patching down quite well with granular management of patches to be applied to PC's with different policy sub types on what patches can be applied or overridden for a device specifically. The PC device management is easy-ish to use being able to manage PC's with manual overrides and also what other rules to be applied (e.e. remote control software to be pushed out, restart frequency, container it sits in, etc) Ninja was fairly easy to implement & manage as it's almost entirely web based with a lightweight client. The Ninja Dojo has great resources not just for NinjaOne but best practices as well & support is quite responsive.

CONS

The extra integration items are somewhat lacking. Such as: The bundled Bitdefender AV is quite lacking in management. You can only manage it from the Ninja Console & cleaning up malware with it is quite difficult. There's no bulk select feature, so you have to manually clear each alert one by one in the event of a false positive being picked up multiple times. The ticketing is quite basic, it could use with extra features such as the ability to use custom domains for the support email address. It also has problems displaying images properly where they are get stripped out of emails received or not show up. Likewise,attachments can be somewhat selective in what items get passed through, some attachment items such as eml files get dropped. Asset management is also a little more challenging in here as it's hard to get a full overview of all your devices properly. You can't get a nice spreadsheet with all the details you see in the individual device such as spec list, usernames, etc.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Helpdesk ticketing is very basic & does not offer any extra features or remote support tools

Jason

Reviewed January 2024

NinjaOne - You are asured to be kicked out of the system repeditivly.

Will never recommend the product to anyone ever. You are guaranteed to lose all your tickets work. it is like gaming in the 90's Save and save often.

PROS

Looks pretty and i would say that is where it ends.

CONS

Constantly logs you out while working, Get messages "inactivity timeout", however busy working on a ticket or a remote session that takes at time 5 attempts to initiate.

Divaldo

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Excellent remote IT management and monitoring platform

PROS

One of the most complete solutions on the market, with excellent functionality and easy to use. Very easy for Device Management, Remote Support, IT Security. Excellent for improving the efficiency of the IT team and reducing costs.

CONS

It was difficult to start using because there was no price transparency, that is, they could very well make prices available without having to contact the company.

Erik

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Ninja RMM was what we were waiting for

From start till now, evrything good, good trial and demonatration, explanation, also the customer support, the forum, and after sales, good, fine and motivated people over there, not only too sell. They like so invest for long periods, no one day flies.

PROS

The ease of use, the speed of the executing comands, the available features, the integrations with our MSP software, the development, customer care, after sales, etc etc.

CONS

Can't name none at the moment, there is always space for improvements, but don't know what fill in here...

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

Because the ease off use, and Ninja is way more faster with applying tasks or commands.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

We were supprised during the demonstration, didn't know it can also work that easy, but still a complete solution. At the moment we still have an active period with Datto, but we don't use it anymore, just a few months remaining right now....

Jessica

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Great RMM with additional capabilities continuously added - Great price!

PROS

It's extremely easy to implement. Lots of built-in tools not included with other providers on the market.

CONS

Nothing - usually there is something, but I have no cons.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

Combination of things: Price, implementation time, and their sales/tech team!

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Tools, ease of access, low overhead. Every conversation I have had with sales included their various members of their tech team. Extremely knowledgeable & not pushy at all. Last provider was extremely annoying when it came to asking about new licenses, tools, updates, etc. Their web portal was outdated and was a convoluted UI. A member of their sales team was EXTREMELY PUSHY & RUDE! Did not want to take no for an answer & couldn't possibly comprehend my lack of time for their sales calls. I am much happier with NINJA - SO GLAD I MADE THE SWITCH!!

Regina

Computer Games, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Huge bang for your buck!

We started with a demo that was great and then the setup was made as easy as possible. The price is outstanding, I really did expect to pay quite a bit more. I don't write a lot of raving software reviews, but I have to hand it to them.

PROS

It's really easy to use, and SO MANY ways to track what's going on behind the scenes.

CONS

It's not really a problem that's specific to NinjaOne, but this kind of product takes a while to set up.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

GoTo/Join were both more expensive and less responsive.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

We wanted something that was all inclusive and designed to work together. We were able to save money and get a lot more information from their products than the multiple tools we were using before.

George

Reviewed September 2020

Awesome RMM Product

NinjaRMM has given us the tools to be able to view our clients technology stack from a distance, and then be able to work with them on current and potential issues. Before this, all issues would come up out the blue and take us by suprise, ruining our current workflow. No more! This product is seriously great, and I don't think we could operate at the level we do without it.

PROS

The reporting tools and level of infomation we get on each device is all we could ever need. Being able to update systems with a few clicks has saved hours of our time.

CONS

The thing I like least is that we didn't find this product earlier!

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

When we approached Ninja about their product, they were upfront, friendly and really sounded like they wanted us onboard and to pick their product. They also helped out greatly during the trial period and answered any questions we had.

Phil

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Revolutionary RMM

NinjaRMM as completely changed our business, by allowing us to manage all endpoints and have great reporting that we can share with our clients driving efficiencies and sales opportunities that we were missing before.

PROS

The ease of use and rate of development is amazing. The interface is powerful but so simple, we don't really need to train new staff what to do as it's so intuitive.

CONS

Compared to some other RMM solutions it can still be a little limited with some features but these are being developed at a rapid pace and they have a clear roadmap.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

We were using Kaseya prior to switching to NinjaRMM and changed for ease of use and integrations that revolutionised our RMM usage.

Tyler

Mining & Metals, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Ninja Server Monitoring Tool

PROS

Server monitoring is key and Ninja was able to help us out big time here. Such a great product and easy to install and get setup.

CONS

Sometimes the dashboard when you login isn't as intuitive as it could be. Wish it was easier to customize and maybe create some shortcuts to problem child servers.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

We just felt Ninja was the easiest to install and get things going. Seemed well put together and organized.

Brian

Reviewed October 2019

Best RMM for the money and features

Overall, the interface is super easy. The software works correctly. When we do need help, which is rare, we get it and it is good. It's easily the best partnership we have with a third party.

PROS

Ninja RMM is easily the best RMM on the market. It is truly cloud based, responsive, and mostly easy to use. The reports are great, the integrations are super easy and the website itself is easy to understand. Other RMMs need a team of onboarders to show you how to use it over a period of a month. Come on man, ain't no body got time for that. Ninja RMM easy to understand as soon as I did the trial I knew it was the right one.

CONS

The only negative I can say is it doesn't have a built in distribution method. You have to rely on AD or something like PDQ Deploy to distribute it over a network automatically.

Ease of use. Customer Support. Onboarding Experience. Cost

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

N-Able was slow, too hard to understand, even their support reps didn't know how to work in it effectively. We tried many others before settling on Ninja RMM.

Jamie

Reviewed March 2021

Exactly what we needed from an RMM

Very good. Even though we're a small IT company, every member of staff have made us feel valued as a Ninja client.

PROS

The patch management works great, clients feel confident that we are proactive with important security updates.

CONS

The UI can be a bit tricky at times but the online FAQs are very helpful.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

I was impressed by the efficiency, professionalism and that Ninja seemed to want to get to know us and work with our business.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Price but the frequency of changes and management lost our confidence in Solarwinds (formally GFI, LogicNow, Hounddog).

Raphael

Reviewed October 2020

Powerful and cost effective RMM tool backed by an efficient support

We are very happy to have chosen the NinjaRMM solution as this has greatly improved our work efficiency, troubleshooting faults, SLAs, overall IT processes and support to our customers and internally.

PROS

The product it is highly functional, constantly evolving in the right direction by listening to the MSP using it and so easy to use compared to other RMM's Overall asset list management and monitoring features TeamViewer and Splashtop native integration Variety of PSA desk tools integration Full antivirus integration with Webroot or Bitdefender was a key element and selling point Backup integration

CONS

The overall integration was really easy. You feel like you are part of the journey with the constant development of new features Clear documentation on all features Efficient and knowledgeable support More granular reporting would be great

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

Cost and financial flexibility Personal approach and communication throughout the onboarding process and beyond Ease of use

Lionel

Computer & Network Security, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2021

Merci Ninja Rmm

I solve a lot of business problem , can correct almost everything by remote . My country is very large so they can help me also to make it from my office

PROS

I like the contact with the ninja team , the free courses , they help me grow a lot .

CONS

Some feature was missing , but Ninja team now put the backup solution and that’s work perfectly

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

I choose them cause I trust them . Free courses , free try . My manager always follow me and answer to my questions . The prices

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

The customer, contact . The service , the purpose . The facility to deploy . The efficient of the software

Jesse

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Best RMM out there!

We have been able to have eyes on all clients servers which helps us a lot since before server drives would die without us checking or the client paying for your manual backup check service. Ninja allows us to monitor networks at a fair price to us and them. It also allowed us to use the TeamViewer integration to disable all RDP access for a much more secure remote tool.

PROS

Ninja RMM has helped our MSP us better manage our growing customer base while providing us with the peace of mind client networks are being properly maintained and monitored.

CONS

We have not had many issues with Ninja RMM so far. If anything the company is younger than most RMM platforms but funny enough I find that to be an advantage since they are constantly adding features and improving their platform.

Reason for choosing NinjaOne

Ease of use and general management was less intense. Ninja RMM also had a great support team based in the US that is always extremely helpful.

Brian

Reviewed July 2019

Excellent RMM for newcomers and experienced in the industry

The team at NinjaRMM is truly dedicated to providing a world-class RMM and experience for MSP's and ITSP's using it. The team goes out of its way to assist when needed, even getting their engineers involved if a partner need's more technical help. I would recommend and continue work with NinjaRMM to grow our IT services business.

PROS

First is its ease of use to setup and organize for different clients. The learning curve is very minimal if you're experienced with systems administration tools. I found NinjaRMM to be quite easy to configure patching & scripting, as well as deploy its Webroot integration. NinjaRMM's customer support team is dedicated to helping make NinjaRMM both priced right and function well for your needs.

CONS

The only con I can think of is the lowly NMS (network management system) agent. I refer to lowly because it's a functional but early-stage NMS solution in contrast to an Auvik or Domotz. However, at Ninja's price-point for some basic network monitoring, this agent works well.

Reasons for switching to NinjaOne

Price-point and TeamViewer integration.

Lucas