• Pros

• "I love the ease of operation and the flexibility to built each site to suit our needs."

• "It is very easy to enter work orders with this program. "

• "I like that the software is very user friendly and that we can access it from anywhere not just the office"

• Cons

• "hard to audit trail with the rest of the staff. Would be greats if we could use email and communicate with it. Solid overall product"

• "the cost that is associated with it if it could be a little less that would make it more appealing"

• "As much as I love the reports, there are times they fail. NetFacilities can sometimes be slow."

Browse NETfacilities Reviews

Chip from F&W Management

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

NetFacilities Review

We are able to track our time spent on buildings now and has given us a better feel for looking at maintenance better. Also great for tracking time on jobs.

Pros

The system is very easy to work threw and it will let you know if you leave something blank.

Cons

A little hard to find old work orders sometimes.

Dave from Wausau Coated Products

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Satisfied customer

We are a small manufacturing company with not a lot of major assets. This platform is perfect for keeping track of assets, PM's, inventory, etc.

Pros

I really like that the NETfacilities team is always updating the platform based on customer feedback! This is something that has kept me on this platform year after year. Customer service is top notch. It's very intuitive and they are always making it easier to search for the info I'm looking for within my site.

Cons

Honestly I don't think there is much about this software that I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing NETfacilities

Price and customer service! Their willingness to constantly update based on customer feedback is crucial.

Response from NETfacilities

Replied March 2020

Hi Dave, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It made our day!

Rich from Eco Express

Over complicated facilities management software

While the software may technically be robust (from a database programmer's point of view), it is cumbersome and inefficient from the user's point of view. For example to add a part to inventory takes required data entry into over 15 separate data fields, most of which should be autofilled by default, or at least on a grid entry system to prevent having to jump to multiple tabs. Running reports is spotty at best, trying to find maintenance history on assets. For our second facility, we have moved to a different platform which is much more robust, yet user friendly. We are only staying with netfacilities for our first location because of the maintenance history.

Pros

It is technically robust

Cons

Difficult to use, cumbersome to add new parts or enter inventory. Reports are complicated and difficult to find required information.

Response from NetFacilities

Replied March 2017

Hi Rich, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I wish it wouldn¿t have been so harsh and gut-wrenching, but none the less it got my immediate attention, and I felt compelled to respond right away. Based on what I¿ve read It doesn¿t seem there is anything I could say that would make any difference in your opinion, so I won¿t try. I just wish you would have let us know how you were feeling so we could at least have had a chance to do something about it. As best I can tell you¿ve never accepted any guidance or complimentary training, yet I see we¿ve made over 10 attempts to reach out and offer. Just based on this alone it would seem probable that you haven¿t properly setup your account and aren¿t using it correctly. Like you said, perhaps it¿s a bit more robust than your small business requires. All the best to you, and your business! Sincerely, Shawn D.

Sherice from City of DAllas

DAL Review

We use it for work orders to be entered for our Airport to stay neat, clean and safe operational for everyone from passengers, contractors, vendors, and employees.

Pros

Its easy for me to use and no complaints really from Users that use it more than me such as our Airport Operations Center that operates 24 hours.

Cons

I do not like how NetFacilities auto log off intermittently so it is hard to replicate it in a timely manner to resolve the issue.

Reasons for Choosing NETfacilities

Not sure since I didn't select it just Admin over it.

Response from NETfacilities

Replied January 2020

Sherice, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you don't get any complaints from your users and that you find NETfacilities easy-to-use. We recently launched a product survey for our customers to provide us feedback on how we can continue to improve our software. I'll make sure to send you the link and pass your feedback regarding the auto log off to our Product Team. Thank you for being a great customer!

Tony from First Coast CMS, LLC

Great software for what it does

We use NETfacilities to manage the preventative maintnenace at various facilities. We have found that our customers really do not utilize the work order system, but our staff does.

Pros

Cons

For a company that has such few employees, the annual renewal cost can be a turn off. I think it would be easier to swallow to have a cost scale.

Reasons for Choosing NETfacilities

Ultimately, it was the web based solution that fit our company needs.

Response from NETfacilities

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the kind words, Tony! We're so happy you love the ease-of-use and flexibility within the solution. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your staff!

Patrick from Saint Columban

St Columban

It has been a very helpful tool.

Pros

Finally a place to put and organize all the parish and school assets into one place. A system that allows the staff from either trying to remember to do PM's and seasonal tasks into a system that reminds, organizes and tracks the work.

Cons

Navigation is getting better but it is still a little clunky. I would like to be able to control the order of the fields across the top more. Meaning, which fields and which order. The work number is not as important to me a glance than say the description of the work .

Reasons for Choosing NETfacilities

Cost and functionality. I am able to add as many users as I want without impacting the cost. I am still strapped for time and have not exploited this software to its fullest capability for the parish but am pecking at it.

Response from NETfacilities

Replied February 2020

Hi Patrick, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate it and your loyalty as a customer!

Margaret from Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange

Review of NETfacilities Software

Saves us time; allows for consistency and ease of record-keeping.

Pros

Ease of use. This software is making our work much easier for the person inputting the work order and the employee performing the work.

Cons

My use of the software is limited so I do not have any complaints.

Response from NETfacilities

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Margaret! We work hard to meet the expectations of our customers, and we're so happy to hear that NETfacilities saves you time, allows for consistency, and helps with record-keeping. Thanks for being a great customer!

Donna from Department of Fisheries and Oceans

Easy to Use & Great Customer Support

Pros

The software is very user friendly. Their customer support is probably the best I've ever had with software - they are helpful, take support seriously and respond within a reasonable time.

Cons

I would like the software to have more customization ability in the viewing of data, reports, and in the forms that our staff use to report work requests, etc.

Response from NETfacilities

Replied March 2020

Donna, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you find NETfacilities easy to use and love working with our support team. We appreciate the kinds words.

Delores from The Wellness Plan

NetFacilities from an Administrator Stand Point

Before Netfacilities, I was responsible for 6 locations in putting the work orders in the system and generate orders to the Maintenance Staff. Now they are responsible for putting their information into the system and we can generate a weekly, monthly or yearly report if needed.

Pros

This software cut out a lot of paper trails and offered a more electronic trail.

Cons

Sometimes the system freezes but that is to be expected of a new software.

Reasons for Choosing NETfacilities

After viewing different software, NetFacilities offered more for the company.

Response from NETfacilities

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Delores! We work hard to save our customers time and make their processes more efficient, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thanks for being a great customer!

Bonnie from Alderson Broaddus University

Netfacilites at ABU

very good

Cons

Response from NETfacilities

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Bonnie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We built NETfacilities to be extremely easy-to-use and accessible from anywhere - and we're glad we are meeting that expectation!

Justin from Affordable Attic Self Storage

Industry: Warehousing

Perfect solution to track and maintain EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE!

I manage everything you see at 9, soon to be 10, facilities across a 50 mile radius. The appearance of buildings, the air temperature and humidity inside all of the buildings, lighting, doors, driveways, etc. If you can see or feel it, it's my responsibility. I was doing alright at managing it all by myself and a few vendors, but at some point the "things-to-do" stopped making it onto the list because the list would never get done. I realized I had reached my limits and needed something else that could keep up with everything going on everywhere, because my brain was just maxed out. In comes NET Facilities. I checked out a few other programs and they didn't have things set up the way I needed them to be done. I manage things and equipment and assign jobs to people. The instant help I received to get everything set up and in the system was invaluable! I was able to go at my pace for the set up and anytime I had a question or wondered how to do something it was great knowing that help was a phone call or email away and I would get to interact with 1.) A REAL LIVE AMERICAN PERSON 2.) THE SAME PERSON I TALKED TO LAST TIME. Every time I talked with my assigned set up person I referred to the system as a "monster-of-a-program" and the set up as "feeding-the-friendly-monster. I and my staff have been using the system for almost a year now and we are all thrilled with how well the system works and the ease of use. At any one time I can see all of the things that need to be done, what is getting done, what is not getting done, who jobs are assigned to, who made the jobs, priority levels for those jobs, etc. I even have vendors who have told me they really like my system because it makes their job easier. They get a detailed email when there is service work to do telling them the following: what facility, where at that facility is the issue, what the problem is, who made the work order, and they can see past work that was done for that item in question. Did I mention the system can create invoices, track repair costs, inventory use, ordering and reordering, track repair times for employees, and on and on it goes. I'm so glad I found NET Facilities! It has only been a year of using it, but it has already paid for itself in effectiveness. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner.

Pros

Super detailed and easy to use. You can track anything anywhere and see ALL history of repairs done to any single item. The real people support was a tremendous benefit to the system and getting it up and going. My employees love it, my vendors love it, my accounts payable department loves it. I can't say enough good about it!

Cons

There is absolutely no cons to the system. Getting set up is challenging but there is a tremendous amount of help with that and you get to put all of the set-up work on the Net Facilities staff, who does it for you.

Dan from Sunrise Springs.

NetFacilities is a full featured work order system that works well for our resort property.

It helps organize our work orders. I love the portability with the phone apps. The inventory system is taking some time to implement, but it will keep important stores on our shelves and our property running more efficiently when done. The PM system is also taking us some time to implement, but we will be able to get rid of our clunky paper system which isn't working that well.

Pros

Cost vs features. The user interface for submitting a work order is very easy and self explanatory. We are still finding new features that are useful to us. The company is responsive to questions and features are morphing into higher utility since the last major upgrade to the software. There are very few you can't get there from here roadblocks and those that I have found seem to be disappearing - if you let them know they are there. It is completely web based - no software to manage here. No user limits. Easy user permission changes. We control most of the setup - I don't have to upload something and wait for it to be formatted. Customer service is helpful.

Cons

The menu interface is a bit clunky and can take awhile to remember where exactly that rarely used menu is. If you are in the middle of a task and you find that you have to add something to a menu, you lose what you are currently working on - that is changing - some menus have add buttons now. The help menu could be more helpful, but it is improving with time for those of us who don't want to pick up the phone.

Response from NetFacilities

Replied July 2017

Thank you Dan for the wonderful review! :) I've noted things you've mentioned in "cons." Please know that if you have ideas, thoughts, or have suggestions for a better way something could work, we listen, and we develop our roadmap based on customer feedback. Sincerely, Shawn Dawson, CEO

Peter from Travel

Industry: Maritime

Intuitive software with a multitude of tools allowing for highly streamlined maintenance management

Paperless work order system, ease of access and reporting. This system allows us to streamline our company process and better maintain maintenance records on company-wide equipment. We use the system for our various locations to put in supply orders and dispatch from our primary warehouse.

Pros

Netfacilities is extremely intuitive coming with several key features allowing us to better run our companies maintenance processes. It easily organizes our work orders moving us away from a pen & paper system. We now have a much more detailed overview of our operation allowing us to better track company expenses and maintenance turn-around times. Full access to customization options on a per user basis allows us to establish hierarchies for system usage. The customer support is fantastic and CEO personally addresses any concerns we may have. The system is constantly evolving as new and exciting features are added expanding the systems functionality.

Cons

Mobile application while functional and intuitive can at times be a little slow loading. Not a major concern. Currently no offline functionality but am told that is in the works and coming soon.

Leonard from STA Technologies Inc.

Great experience using the software, customer support is always outstanding.

Netfacilities has helped organize all facility related PM's. Gone are the days of tracking my items using elaborate spreadsheets etc.

Pros

It is very robust. Once configured I've had only occassional, minor issues.

Cons

It would be so nice to have reminder emails sent to assignees when workorders are over due. Maybe somehting the assigner can configure, like send reminder once per day or once per week. Something like that.

Response from NetFacilities

Replied July 2017

Hi Leonard, Thanks for taking time to write a review. Your feedback is important to us. for "Cons" you mentioned wanting to have a report sent once a day to advise you of overdue work orders. I want to let you know that all of our reports can be setup to process on a schedule and emailed to a distribution list of your choice. For example, you could setup the "work orders by status" report to generate a list of overdue work orders and have the system process and send you the report by email on a daily basis. Feel free to contact support to learn more about how you can set this up. Thanks again for your feedback!

April 2016

Jeff from Transwestern

April 2016

Net Facilities and the behind the scenes support team

I have been recently setting up a domain for Transwestern in my region for Net Facilities to standardize our operations as it relates to CMMS that will allow regional overview and reporting that is exactly what I want. The Net Facilities program is surprisingly intuitive, very flexible and operates as web based and mobile. The power and flexibility of this program is what originally intrigued me. Having worked with many different CCMS programs through my career, I found Net Facilities through a business partner and quickly realized the potential for realizing my idea of standardization and looking regionally at my operations that allowed us to manage our system, not pay a huge monthly fee for someone else to manage it for us. I contacted the Net Facilities Team and found them to be extremely easy to work with, very understanding and knowledgeable about CMMS operations. When I explained what my vision was, they were easily able to figure out how to make that happen, and make it happen within a reasonable budget range which now allows all my properties to have a CMMS. The real hidden diamond in all this was their support team. I have never once called and not reached a real human. No voice mails, no phone tag, no "have to get back to you on that" ever. What I found is a very pleasant, very knowledgeable team always willing to help. I am a bit challenging because if you give me a tool as powerful as this is, I will exploit it to the fullest level I can. The support team is always willing to help me make that happen. I have particularly enjoyed working with Jessica. I have found her to be amazingly patient, listens to what I am trying to do, and then spends the time with me to make it happen. She makes me do it with my own hands. Certainly she can do it for you and do it quickly, but if you are like me, make me do it and I learn it, do it for me I might learn it. If you are looking for a powerful CMMS, very intuitive, flexible and a support team that can make just about anything happen, I would suggest you take a look at this product.

Response from NetFacilities

Replied April 2016

Thank you Jeff for the review. We enjoy working with you and your team. Continued success! NetFacilities Team

Patricia from Envirosearch

Industry: Utilities

It's hard to set up because you have to play with it to understand how to set it up.

It made us think about our system flow. It also challenged us. I'm still waiting to go live due to errors.

Pros

I love the potential to streamline work flow using a phone. The guys are excited about the digital app. They want the app to include more features - as in they don't want to need a computer. I'm not sure how realistic that is as a wish. I would also love an offline option that can sync for new records only! That way the guys wouldn't have to rely on cell phone coverage which can be spotty at times.

Cons

The number of glitches we find and because we rely on work orders to invoice it's been difficult to set up a full process. Many situations of two steps forward one back. It's hard to keep staff motivated when every step has to have troubleshooting completed. I had to give low value for money because of the length of time we've taken to vet the software before we can go live.

Hope from Lakeland College

Outstanding support and product!

Net Facilities has been the best program I have worked with so far. The program is easy to use and the support is 10/10! For what we are getting it's very reasonable.

Pros

What we like best about this program is the ease of use. It makes training our maintenance staff and regular staff members who submit work requests very easy. And when we run into something we aren't sure about - Net Facilities support is always just a quick call away.

Cons

The trickiest thing about making Net Facilities work for what we need was in the charge back area. We charge back to departments and needed a "cost centre" attached. We use "class" for this and it seems to work alright.

Martin from Bellwether Housing

Some room for improvement, but still a good system

For the most part this is a very good and reliable system. It could use more options for customizable fields and customized reporting. It would also be useful to have layers of task types, so we could drill down to the appropriate service type, without having to scroll through the full list. Being able to batch update some of the user or site data would also be useful, such as distributions. Having to edit individual distributions for each service type, since the bulk of our work goes to a single group.

Pros

Consistent uptime and performance. Visually simple and easy to navigate.

Cons

Lack of customization. Multiple steps that confuse new users and require significant training. Inability to upload data or batch edit.

David from Thornburg Investment Management

Basic product

Marginal at best. Everything was working reasonably well until their "improvement" rollout last year. As with many rollouts I have my suspicions that the programmers didn't really get a lot of feedback from the actual end users (you know like MS does). There are plenty of annoying little things that you would think intuitively would be recognized by the programmers such as: Discussion block does no good if you do not get the attention of ALL staff on how to use it. Sometimes critical additions to an email get lost in the audit trail ALL discussions should immediately process an email to at least the administrative group overseeing the work orders. Window does not fit in screen widow even though resolutions is set normally and at 100%. When going to the WO queue we always see closed work orders, Once I close them I want them gone. We will be going to a different system this year

Response from NetFacilities

Replied March 2017

Hello David, First I'd like to thank you for the honest review. I see you've been a customer since 2012, and we thank you for your loyalty. Please know that we only develop the system based on customer input. As with any software having tens of thousands of users it is often challenging trying to satisfy all requests. Unfortunately that's something all software companies deal with, including MS. This information provides us with input to help us better steer the development of the product. This being said, I, as the CEO of NetFacilities would like to invite you to speak directly with me so that I can learn more about the dislikes you have, so that your ideas can be considered for enhancements. I will reach out to you directly to discuss a time to setup a call, and I'll do my very best to immediately address your concerns. Thanks again for taking the time to provide a valuable review. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Shawn D.

Jean-Alexandre from Dept. Fisheries and Oceans

An Effective Facilities Management Tool

This software provides the best bang for your buck, the annual license is very affordable and it's an incredible valuable tool for any facilities management team.

Pros

NetFacilities features a very intuitive user interface that allows our clients to request building services or report maintenance issues with ease. It also features numerous tools that help our team manage and plan repairs, and ensure that requests don't slip through the cracks.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to customize the reports a little more. The ability to generate customized reports would take this software to the next level.

Terrill from The Wellness Plan

Excellent sofeware

As the Facilities Eng. Supervisor I'm able to monitor all work order request a lot more effective and present reports to management when needed for accountable. this have cut my tracking work order request down by 50% I love the this software. Hope that NetFacilities can make the changes or updates the concerns that I've experienced.

Pros

I like that the software is very flexible for our Facilities Department. We are able to track many different areas of our department with the work loads etc. it offers a great range of accountable for employees, tenant, and vendors.

Cons

I don't like that the software isn't able to have electronic signature on the system for keys receiving, and other important documents that requires a signature. Not please that the mobile app you aren't able send out news / events or any important updates throughout the system for management or users to be aware or in the loop.

Sonya from Assured Mechanical Solutions LLC

Awesome App and Awesome Customer Service!!

Pros

The ability to manage my services work orders in one place. This allows my technicians to put in notes from the beginning of the repair/service to the completion. This keeps our customer informed at all times. If at any time I have questions or issues, I have a direct contact to assist with any support I need. He is very helpful and has a full understanding of NetFacilities. The report feature is great.

Gerald from Sunrise Springs Resort and Spa

A powerful toll for facilities management

We're leveraging NetFacilities to better manage IT work orders and keep track of what kinds of issues pop up more frequently.

Pros

I really enjoy the granularity of tagging equipment, location of the issues, etc. It makes it easy to know exactly where the problems are.

Cons

The interface is a little cumbersome. I'm not sure what could be done to improve it, but there are some graphical tweaks that could be made when you hover over items and the tooltip pops up, for instance.

Kerin from Northwest Medical Center

Netfacilities review

It is easy to track my teams tickets and make sure they are being done in a timely manner. It's also easy to go back and look at closed tickets when an issue arises on a piece of equipment. I love NF!

Pros

As an admin for NF in our facility, I like the ease of changing passwords, how easy it is for me to see my own NF as well as the others on my team in a glance. I love being able to discuss issues within the ticket.

Cons

I don't have any issues with NF at all.

Mari from CB Richard Ellis

Give Us Database for Class A High Rise Maintenance/Services

I would rate this type of internet site and how NetFacilities delivers as a overall 9. They are only a phone call away to assist in ANY way. They encourage training with them to best understand the functionality of facilities management set up they have created. It is a very important tool for any manager of day to day operations such as real estate and the like. Highly recommended since we renew our agreement every year. A very happy and satisfied customer for 3 years now. Thank you NetFacilities!

Pros

The nature of the service reports and available data storage is invaluable. The well thought out screens and usages of appropriate detail creates accuracy and in depth records. Very user friendly with the support to match! Definitely possible to expand to a company's needs and there is nothing they can't accommodate. Always trying to improve the system and keep current. Tracking is marvelous for past and present entries with reporting that is concise. A very relied upon internet based program that delivers! If there is alot of information that can be "pushed" into the system, they offer to do it and thus assist the employee in saving time at their desk.

Cons

Sometimes being able to print the work order hangs up, but there is always another way to do so. The fact time doesn't permit to always make use of all the functions is the deterrant to getting the most out of the system. Perhaps some tidium at information entry to start with, however when set things go smoothly.

Elmer I G from The BFMM Group of Companies Ltd.

Industry: Facilities Services

5 Star, Great Company - Very customer oriented, stable website and in tune with the industry needs.

organized data and did away with such heavy dependancy on paper and administrative time searching data....

Pros

Very open to suggestions and implementing updates and changes that benefit the customer needs, Impressive. Extremely attentive to our needs, would and have recommended the service to others!

Cons

app does not yet have the ability to copy persons on new work orders, sometimes a little glitchy/slow on certain phones..

Jeff from F+W Real Estate Group

Commercial use

Overall for what we need it for we are satisfied

Pros

Gives a way for maintenance to get the work order as they come through, even if they are not at a computer. Makes it easy to track your maintenance guys labor and time if completed correctly.

Cons

Some of our tenants would rather call than go on and submit a work order. Not sure if it is to hard or just easier to call.

James from University United Methodist Church

XXX

Great tool---Not up to speed with modernization.

Pros

NetFacilities is a good tool for Work Orders, Inventory and Preventive Maintenance.

Cons

Our IT department set up infrastructure with no input from people using it (Maintenance dept). Now that we Out Source IT and no one here knows anything about reprogramming system i can not update or modernize program to stay up with building changes.

John from National/Genecofsg

July 2009

Netfacilities was the final piece to our business puzzle!

I researched over 40 facility maintanence programs and intially was interested in buying a program that would be installed on my server. I initially did not want to do a server based program. After a long review and a cutting down of multiple companies that did not make the cut, Netfacilities was at the top of my top three even though I didn't want an internet based program. After a second conversation and the knowledge of the staff and the features of the program I was sold and I definately made the right choice going with Netfacilites. I recommend Netfacilities 100%!

Pros

Has more features and capability than what most clients will need but at the same time is very easy to learn and use. Time stamp and written paper trail is provided in the system. Has preventive maintanence and multiple user login. Great looking program that has the cutting edge look, allows outside user login, invoicing, and great reports that go great with work orders. I cannot list every pro of the program but those are the ones that influence our business the most. Also the staff at Netfacilites really listened to our specific business needs and helped to customize the Netfacilites experience to our needs. The staff is very responsive and you are given a represenative that is avaialibe, helpful, knowledgeable and makes you feel like you are a part of Netfacilites with the way they take care of you.

Cons

There are no cons that I can list for Netfacilities.

Maria from Sisters of St Joseph of Orange

Easy to work with this Program

Really happy with it.

Pros

It is user friendly and anyone can right away grasp on it. Nothing too complicated and love this for all my work orders.

Cons

There's not much to say other than it sometimes when I want to close a work order is not the same process as the others. You just have to pay attention and see what WO is on what criteria.

jennifer from The palms of sebring

Ease of use and functuality

Pros

Great all inclusive program for maintenance of our facility in total. Can customize and truly make it singularly our go to site for everything from construction, maintenance, housekeeping, and special building and property needs.

Cons

Depending on computer it runs on, periodically it will lock up or freeze.

August 2016

Julio from Commodore Property Management Group

August 2016

Commodore Propertu Managemet Group, LLC.

My experience has been great, The Rep. assigned to our account has been very awesome. She helps us every time we call, is very understanding that our tech skills sometimes limited. Provides needed documentation when needed. And always follows up.

Pros

The ability for Pooling Work orders, Running Reports, History

Cons

So far, I have not come across any cons

Response from NetFacilities

Replied September 2016

Thank you Julio. We appreciate your business

Charles from Florida Fish and Wildlife Research Institute

FWRI--St. Petersburg, FL

We are moving to paperless with the use of android phones. We are finding the app serviceable, but a little clunky at times. We are hoping for an updated app soon. We would like to know more about how the system is being updated. We have several other locations we may be adding in the future.

Pros

Training and help desk.

Cons

We loose the data on WO that are late.

Patty from Springbrook

My experience....

Very easy to use, very easy to access, saves time and frustration.

Pros

I love the fact that if I have something at my site that need immediate attention, all I have to do is log on to NetFacilities and place a work order. All the needed information in that work order and I do not have to do any extra work to get things taken care of. I also love that any work that has been completed at my site is tracked and very easily accessible if I need to be able to shown an auditor that the work has indeed been performed.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this software. It is very easy to use.

Donna from DFO - Real Property, Canadian Coast Guard College

Great Product and Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The ease of use. The software is very user friendly and it is a quick process to generate/assign work orders.

Cons

There are some reports and displays that could be improved a lot - really need to look at the reports/screens from a business/organization's point of view. We often need to generate reports or find information that we end up having to piece together because the software doesn't provide it in one place.

DINNA from IDS Real Estate Group

Great software

Pros

It's user friendly Lots of features that is helpful in tracking and reporting purposes

Cons

There were a couple of times where my vendor's contact info just disappeared. Also, we had experienced some software glitches where there were server errors.

Maintenance for Hospitals

We replaced an expensive in-house server with a much better solution in the cloud. It works with all the mobile devices and is much easier to use

Pros

Easy to setup, easy to use, implements all the features we need

Cons

Could use an API or other tools for managing users.

patrick from georgia Regional Hospital Atlanta

GRHA netfacilities review

I believe that any facility small and large could benefit from the all encompassing software.

Pros

Ease of operation, instant reports, customer service.

Cons

I do not have any least comments to make it meets all my daily tracking needs and report needs.

Jean from Dominican Sisters of Peace

Wouldn't run a facility without it!

Pros

I can delegate multiple items to staff without paperwork, phone calls or text. I also can track how productive my staff is at certain tasks.

Cons

I honestly have not found anything. I am very happy with this software

Connor from AUHS University

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

NetFacilities - The Business Navigator

We have been using the NetFacilities for a few months and this is really proving to be a positive system for our daily operations. NetFacilities has become one of our most important vendors. We use their full suite tools within their software. Additionally, their offerings have improved our efficiency, greatly improved our communication with internally with staff and externally with customers and this makes us feel like our whole business is more streamlined.

Pros

One other aspect is the word-of-mouth compliments that we get from our technicians in the field. They love the software’s mobile capabilities. If I had to do it all over again, they would be my first pick!

Cons

No Comment.

Brett from Epic Aircraft

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Overview of system

Used product 2-3 years now. Improvements have been consistent. Customer Service is very good. Works well in it's niche.

Pros

Flexibilibity

Cons

Reporting

Response from NetFacilities

Replied January 2017

Brett we appreciate the fair response. We look forward to improving.

Andrew from York County Community Action Corp.

From Chaos to Order

Over the past year we have used NetFacilities to convert from our paper/voicemail requests to a structured and historical database that allows for review and a proactive way to managing requests. For example, the preventative maintenance section has allowed us to protect our current assets while creating 55+ PMs that were never looked at until things broke or we were out of compliance. This has completely changed the dynamic of the organization and the expectations are now exceeded. The support from the conversion team was top notch allowing for us to bring order to chaos!

Pros

Flexibility and tracking

Cons

Have had trouble with the mobile app working consistently.

Ray from PWSC

Industry: Facilities Services

Customer Service is the best!!!

Pros

The layout is simple and easy to use. And the dashboard shows me everything I need.

Cons

Some of the "permissions" get a little convoluted at times, but customer service always gets it figured out quick!

Lynn from Salisbury Management

Industry: Individual & Family Services

SBH Review

I like the new layout and drop down menus. I can work through the screens faster.

Pros

I appreciate menu driven options and I like the dashboard for an overview.

Cons

I cannot search by 2 factors such as site and originator

Cherena from Franciscan

Review from Property Mgmt

Great software choice.

Pros

It's very easy to navigate and it's not too convoluted with excess info. Everything is logically laid out.

Cons

Loved everything about this software. No complaints to give.

Deanie from Atlanta Humane Society

Atlanta Humane Society

good

Pros

I have been using it for a few years now and this has helped me keep up with multiple sites.

Cons

only con that I have is, I wish it had the ability to assign a user to more than one site.

Dave from Corner Table Restaurants

Industry: Restaurants

great product

Pros

its easy to use and administrate. Easy to add items.

Roland from Nickel Keynesbury

GREAT PRODUCT

Pros

I am fascinated by its flexibility and ease of use as one may b=not need much lessons to get acclimatized to the system. Very easy to manage work order, asset and inventory.

Cons

Not much. More improvement and the ability to customize to your own specific needs. just recommend This product. just Try it and you wouldn't regret it one bit.

Chelsea from big Burrito Restaurant Group

Industry: Restaurants

Quality = Price

You can track issues from multiple locations which is really what this is used for.

Pros

In terms of user friendly, this is user friendly and people without facilities background can easily log in and make a work order. Cost if you are looking for budget service

Cons

There should be better prompts to ensure if certain trades are selected, then you should have to make sure an asset is tagged before the work order is created. The mobile interface costs more and is not very useful. This was the lowest cost product and you get what you pay for. There needs to be customization reports

Unknown - I was not part of that team

Response from NETfacilities

Replied February 2020

Chelsea, thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to hear you find NETfacilities easy to use. We've recently made some updates to our solution that I think might solve a few of the issues you mentioned. Our Product Manager will be reaching out to you shortly! Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business!

David from F + W Real Estate Group

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Pros

This software is very easy to use, and the auto pilot function is great!

Cons

There are a few kinks. Sometimes when I close out a work order is does not file it right away.