• Pros

• "The program is easy to use once you have everything set up. I have many donor and vendor files stored in iSynergy and love the ease of use. I can locate stored files with just a few keystrokes!"

• "I like how versatile it is and how much you can customize despite being out of the box. Many features and great support teams "

• "I love the customization search features. It allows me to search at a more granular level. Excited to see how advanced this product becomes after a couple more advances and iterations."

• Cons

• "The processing speed is my only con to this software. However, the speed could be an issue on my network side so, its safe to say that I don't have any cons."

• "Without proper training you cannot locate the information you are searching for. A waste of time. I have done a lot of searches only to keep coming up with search found nothing. "

• "Web form has limited ability to customize. It is functional, but could use a face lift and functionality overhaul. "

Browse DocuPhase Reviews

Christy from Kablelink Communications

Great software that is easy to use, easy to customize and comes with a great support team.

Consistency and compliance- by using this software we have taken control of our workflows, processes, policies and procedures. We've improved efficiency, reduced workloads and reduced expenses of creating, storing and filing paper files and documents.

Pros

I love how easy it is to make changes to a process and how easy it is to work with the software. We have greatly reduced the amount of emails, but using DocuPhase has allowed us to take control over our processes and promote consistency throughout multiple offices, as well as allowing us to see the areas where we struggle.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software. We have found a few little "glitches", but DocuPhase has always addressed them and either resolved the issue or have escalated to development services. My only complaint would be that I don't even know all of the capabilities, there's so much it can do and we've only scratched the surface.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hey Christy, Thanks so much for the kind words. We've loved working with you, and are thrilled that you've continued to deepen your knowledge of the software. We appreciate you and the rest of the Kablelink team! Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Everette from Babb and Associates

Have been using for at least 10 years and it is a very valuable tool for our office

Pros

We have used the software to store our closed files for a number of years and it is very nice when we need a back file to be able to bring it up very quickly and easily. It is easy to find any page in the file we night need and to email or copy any or all pages of a document. We no longer have to go to the attic to retrieve a file and manually search through the file foe the document you need. It is there at your finger tips with a few key strokes. The program saves a lot of space and time. Very glad we have it.

Cons

Not being able to scroll through a file is my first complaint. Not being able to add document to a file has been a major issue. Indexing of the file is very time consuming process. You need to have character recognition should be a part of your program. With OCR it would be much quicker to scan old file in to the program. Having to log in and out of the program is also a feature I do not like. To my knowledge you offer no training with the program so I am sure there are lot of features we do not know how to use. The vendor that sold the program to us has tried to train us but like most programs you only learn about 10% of the features offered.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hi Everette, Thank you so much for the kind review, and for being a longtime customer. Regarding the cons, I'm going to reach out to schedule some time for us to talk further, as I think that we can help to take care of some of these issues. We offer a top-rated OCR program that we can deploy quickly and efficiently as well, so we may be able to help you save even more time there. I look forward to speaking with you soon, Michael Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Aaron from Harrimans Inc

The program is very useful, but when there is a problem that I can't solve in-house, it's difficult.

Saving time, providing all of our hard-copied data at our fingertips digitally.

Pros

Customization capabilities, ease-of-finding results, search capabilities, scalability, when iLink works it saves a ton of time

Cons

iLink is EXTREMELY temperamental - at best - and works only 10% of the time. When there are problems with ScanDox/Upload Manager, the solution that fixed the problem the time prior doesn't always work, which leads to a tech support request .

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hey Aaron, I'm sorry to see your support rating. We pride ourselves on the nature of our support, and would hate to feel as though you're unsatisfied. I've been chatting this over with some other resources internally, and we'd like to pick your brain later this week about ways you feel as though we could improve. Expect that we'll follow up with you this week regarding your concerns, and then put measures in place to improve. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Harsha from Partnership HealthPlan of California

Awesome! It's been amazing experience to work with:) Great Supporting team! Would highly recommend!

Paperless & Automate operations. Document/Workflow/Form Management System Analytic Reports

Pros

+ If you need to go paperless, automate operations, or implement Robotic process automation this is the best software in Contemporary Market world. + Great solution for document workflow Management. + Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature. + Adding Notes and sharing documents via Email management is a nice option to have. + Exciting to learn more about Analytics Tool.

Cons

-> Performance: It is taking couple of minutes time to load large documents (No Performance issues on small files). - Would like to know if Search function has option to add best bets on Global Search -> Once we select the application, it would be good if we have a search option in that particular application level (like Global Search). -> Being able to understand It as an emerging company, Would like to see if there is more scope for Employee Collaboration on sharing ideas like a Message Chatting tool within DocuPhase to share and discuss about the document management. -> Hyperlink feature on each level of document management is a great feature, would love it more if this hyperlink feature is also in Workflow history management level to make administrator's Job Easy down the years on a given document history.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hi Harsha, Thank you for the review, and for the kind words. I know that our teams have been trying to get together for some additional projects lately, and I'll fold some of these suggestions into those conversations. There's a lot of really great suggestions in your response as well, and we'll take those seriously. I'll pipe them back in to our product team so that we can game plan some of those enhancements internally. In the meantime, you can always submit your own enhancement requests here: https://docuphase.ideas.aha.io/ Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Chandra from Aran & Franklin Engineering Inc.

DocuWOW!!!

Pros

We selected DP as a way to manage documents internally, track notes on job files, and basically centralize all aspects of the file. We also are able to assign tasks to every employee and give them a daily worklist. DP also tracks the history of the file, so we can see where breakdowns in communication occur. We can also see prior version of documents so we can restore documents as needed. We looked at many systems and this seemed to work best and was was able to be customized to our needs. We have not lost any file folders since this started!

Cons

our old file data was not migrated to the system so anything older than 2013 was not searchable. some of the report functions do not work well for us. we are trying to implement new functionality to reduce redundancy and it is not going as well as we hoped. if the internet is down we cannot use the web based interface. We also do not know what will happen if we ever decide to migrate from this system, I do not know how we would access the data.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hey Chandra, We really appreciate the kind words, and this review. If there's anything we can ever do for you regarding file import or conversion, we'd be happy to chat regarding options. Feel free to reach out to me personally or submit a ticket and we could review. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Pam from Osceola County Property Appraiser

Once the software is set up for your needs, it is very easy for the end user to use.

We had an outside company do our scanning for us and we could never find the documents when they came back from being scanned. For example: and STR means to allot of people street. To us here at the property appraiser office it mean section, township and range.

Pros

The software has several features that you can use. From making your own forms, workflow and progression. We have not used any of the other features it has. Looking forward to in the future. But for document management it is virtually no maintenance to it.

Cons

I do wish they had free online classes that you could take for iforms, workflow and progression. That way we as a company can see if any of those items we could use. The software does lack the ability to pick and choose from a found set. For example a combo box.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hi Pam, Thanks so much for the review. We've really enjoyed working with you and your office for the last few years. I'm happy to follow up with you regarding functionality on forms and workflow, and either Olivia Sutton or myself will shoot you an email today so that we can discuss further. I think that we can definitely assist, and point you at the Learning Library, where you can review some of those features as well. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Richard from CSC SUGAR, LLC.

my experience has been good thus far with docuphase.

Pros

I like that it is a web based application with easy for control for user access. I also like the import mapper tool for easy and bulk entry into docuphase.

Cons

If you wanted to setup a DR site with a server with docuphase already configured. If the primary server goes down you can instruct your users to the DR site docuphase and have no loss of work or time. Currently to have this setup docuphase will charge you for both as if it was another full suite. I disagree with this and licensing/price around this. It was to costly for us to buy a DR license on top of the primary, it would be really nice to have. It would be nice for docuphase to go easy on the price if a company wanted to have a DR docuphase server.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hey Richard, Thanks for the review. I'm going to ask around a bit internally and get back to you regarding replication for DR. We know that availability is important when critical business processes rely on our software, and we take that very seriously. Expect that either Greg and I will follow back up with you on this. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Arthur from Aidacare Pty Ltd

The team at Docuphase are able to solve every idea I have and the software is a massive time saver.

Our volume doubled since we chose Docuphase yet we have not needed to hire any additional staff yet. Staff have become accountable for their errors and we have been able to implement changes to our workflow to prevent any mistakes intentional or not.

Pros

The flexibility of the forms along with the workflow make it great for getting proper approvals for your processes but also automating the actual task linked to the form.

Cons

Probably the only thing I don't like is that I normal users don't see the progress of items they have processed once they have gone on to the next person without checking the actual document. Again docuphase have ways of showing this both by just giving more access or via a custom form.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hey Arthur, We really appreciate the kind words in your review, as well as your partnership. It's been such a pleasure to work with you and the rest of the Aidacare team. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Eri from Bupa Global

Great software with great opportunities for evolved document management

Versatile workflows, easy UI with great intuitive design

Pros

Cons

We have had some issues with upgrades through the past, where the support teams have had issues finding solutions to quite simple bugs that were prominent even before upgrading

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hi Eri, Thanks a lot for the review. It's been great working with you and the rest of the Bupa team. I'll follow up with you regarding the support concerns as well, because we'd definitely like some feedback on how you feel we can improve there. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Tim from Electro-Mechanical Corporation

Young company making big strides

Way to manage our documents in Accounting and Purchasing

Pros

The software has a lot of possibilities. The support team is fantastic in keeping you on the right track with issues and problems. I see a multitude of growth moving forward with this young company.

Cons

Lots of moving pieces which can get confusing which part does what. We have over 6 divisions which due to work flow can require different methods. I would like to see their software completely integrated into one package instead of so many pieces.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hi Tim, Thank you for the kind words, and for taking the time to leave a review. Electro-Mechanical has been a great partner, and we appreciate your business. If there's anything at all we can do for you, never hesitate to reach out. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Always a positive experience when speaking w/ support. AD synch needs to be better & more reliable.

Security. Flexibility. Customizable.

Pros

Synchs with AD and security is easy to set up. Documents easy to find most of the time. Love the flexibility of in creating customized drop down lists and applications for storing documents.

Cons

Text searches will not return no data if the text is not exactly as it is in the database. Online help should take me to help for the version I am using. instead it takes me to help for the latest version which may or may not apply to the version that I'm currently on. Customers can't always upgrade precisely when a new version is release so the help link should be version specific.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hello, Thanks so much for reaching out with your review. I really appreciate the kind words about support, and will relay the message to them. Regarding text searches, we can definitely help you regarding wildcard searches and I'd hope we can improve your experience there. Feel free to shoot me an email at customersuccess@docuphase.com and we can discuss further. When we connect, I'll also talk you through the upgrade process and help information. Regards, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Marci from The Arc Tampa Bay Foundation

Installation and staff were pleasant to work with and very professional.

We were able to store our donor, vendor and employee files electronically and get rid of all of the majority of our filing cabinets. This also helps with our annual audit in the fact that a file can be viewed online instead of digging through old files to locate requested items.

Pros

Cons

I would like the ability to print certain/select pages of a document instead of having to print the entire document. My workaround is to save the file on the network drive and then select the particular pages I want to print. I am also not able to email my stored files for some reason.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hi Marci, We really appreciate your kind words, and your long-term support as a customer. I do think that I might be able to give you a hand with some of the small issues that you've listed below, and will reach out to give you a few ideas for printing and emailing more effectively. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Jerome from Teladoc, Inc.

Easy user adaptation, system could run a little faster though. Too much lag time sometimes

Each manager/director within a department can now have accountability for their department as well as each employee. Through rules based workflow and tracking via logs, each function can get closer to achieving operational efficiency.

Pros

Central Repository, Progression. Admin duties are relatively quick to pick up and learn. Alerts and real time statuses are the perfect way to get buy in from Departments new to the concept.

Cons

Patches take too long. Wish they would get feedback from users as to what is not working well for them. Wait is too long for iDatix customer support, bad for keeping day to day business afloat. Speed needs improvement.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hi Jerome, We really appreciate your feedback. I'd love to arrange a call to discuss your feedback on our support team, and see how we can improve there. Please feel free to reach back out, and we can make that happen. Otherwise, thanks for the kind words regarding the platform. -Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Kevin from LA Alcohol & Tobacco Control

All in One

My overall experience with DocuPhase has been nothing but great. From customer service, ease of use and quick response times they top notch.

Pros

This is a wonderful document management application. Our company were still using the older out dated ScanDox , iSynergy and server. Now that we've Windows Servers and SQL, and workstations we upgraded Docuphase. Great improvements in both applications, especially iSynergy. There is no longer the need for plugins, the interface is sleeker and much faster. Document searches are much faster. The customer service for the upgrade and support was incredible. That is the norm for this company. The upgrade and roll out was well planned and coordinated.

Cons

Not the cheapest solution, but most the costs were because we were so behind the curve with their upgrades as well as our servers and databases.

Fairly powerful, easy to organize files but difficult to set up and high learning curve

Pros

The ability to link files across applications is great. You can click on a PO number and view the PO, any invoices related to the PO, and any receipts that individuals have scanned in.

Cons

Browser compatibility is not great, many of the features are only available on IE, and must be set up in a specific way. Also, the mobile app used for scanning receipts has not been updated in a long time, and it does not work with iOS 11.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hello, Thanks so much for the review, and for reaching out. We'd love to chat regarding the browser compatibility, as I think you're on an older version and we can introduce you to the HTML5 viewer, which works across all modern browsers. Let's chat and see if that's a good fit. customersuccess@docuphase.com Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Overall Success

The ability to track projects and tasks through this software has helped with visibility and streamlining of the end users' time, allowing them to be more productive as a whole.

Pros

This product has proven to be very adaptable for our vast business needs. The in-depth ability to track within the workflows and documents is also an attractive feature.

Cons

Load times can sometimes cause issues, in addition to hang-ups, where certain services must be restarted.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hello, Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the list of Pros that you've stated, and that you feel your implementation has been successful. I'd be curious to follow up with you regarding some of the service issues and load times, and will attempt to follow up accordingly. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Michelle from Service Express

Docuphase has been a great partner to create efficiencies in our Accounts Payable process.

Pros

The Docuphase team are fantastic collaborators, as we look for solutions together. The Docuphase software is very intuitive yet flexible to allow for customized solutions.

Cons

The software could be a bit smoother regarding the integration of the approval forms, and some functionality (e.g. emailing invoices) could be more user friendly.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hi Michelle, Thanks so much for putting a review together for us. We appreciate the kind words, and would love to talk through your cons to get some feedback on how you think we could make some things better. SEI has been a great partner and we truly appreciate your business. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Docuphase delivers the most Document Management and ECM bang for the buck!

We got great Document Management, to a really advanced degree, super Electronic Forms tools and an automation workflow toolset that allows us to do much more with less, far better than other document management tools we've tested.

Pros

Docuphase is almost a 100% perfect product, missing maybe 2 feature evolutions out of all that the industry has to offer. To be this close to perfect is saying something!

Cons

Needs better support for Kofax VRS scanners, and could use 1-2 other upgrade enhancements. This software doesn't miss much, and should rule the Document Management arena.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Thank you so much! We always appreciate hearing about your great experiences!

Keith from Signature Brands

Excellent Document Management Software

It saves me time from having to look for a physical copy of an invoice.

Pros

We use Isynergy at work. It is a great software for reviewing documents and recovering old invoices whenever a question arises.

Cons

There are no shortfalls with the software that I have encountered. It retrieves documents quickly and accurately.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hi Keith, We really appreciate you taking the time to review our software. Your experience is key to us at DocuPhase, so if there's anything that we can do to make it even more enjoyable, please let me know. Thanks, Michael Morris CustomerSuccess@DocuPhase.com

Billy from iAutomation

Product works very well

Pros

Very stable, and easy user interface like being able to do query's for information and love the global search.

Cons

Need better support for different versions of browsers and also liked the name iSynergy for the actual product better than Docuphase.

Response from Docuphase

Replied June 2018

Hey Billy, Thanks so much for the kind words. I think that as you move to versions 6.2+, you'll find that our browser support will really go a long way toward alleviating some of your frustrations there. You can use Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc... to achieve what you're after. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager - DocuPhase

Our company utilizes PerfectForms, which I have no experience with. However, I love their support!!

Easy to maintain, excellent support and cost efficient.

Pros

It integrated without databases and website seamlessly. I had no experience with PerfectForms so I rely heavily on their excellent online tools and their support team. Their support will work around your schedule. If you don't have staff or resources to create the online form Docuphase is the best choice.

Cons

This is a difficult question for me because I have no experience with it or software of this type.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business. If there's anything at all that we can do to assist further with forms, or other parts of your implementation, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks, Team DocuPhase

Ian from Sarasota Sheriff

Software has improved since the beginning when we first started using software

Pros

Web site usability has improved since the days of iSynergy software. Use of HTML5 will really help once deployed to our agency.

Cons

Licensing issue named vs cocurrent option available and watermark ability on documents is very limited

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hey Ian, Thanks so much for reaching out. I actually wrote Lisa earlier today regarding some options for watermarking your docs. I think you'll be happy with what we can do there. I really appreciate the review and the kind words. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Very functional tool and great support

Cons

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hello, Thank you so much for the kind words. If there's anything our team can do for you, please let us know. -Team DocuPhase

Kris from Ovation Fertility

We've been using the system for six months and so far our experience has been great.

Pros

I really like the automation of the system and the workflows. I have seen a reduction in data entry errors and has been a great time saver in chasing down approvals.

Cons

For me, there are only two cons with the system: (1) occasionally it'll get really slow and may take longer to generate the form. Support has been great at resolving with it does happen. (2) I'm on the West Coast and Support is on the East Coast, so if it's late in the day, there may be a delay in response.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hey Kris, You and the rest of the Ovation team have been such a pleasure to work with. We really can't thank you enough for your support and partnership. I totally understand your concern about support time overlap, and we're working to take some steps toward better offerings in that direction, so stay tuned! Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Kathryn from Mortgage Bankers Association

We had to challenge our business processes to create efficiencies.

Pros

I like how easy it is to pull documents from our accounts receivable cabinet. I also found the document management training at DocuPhase to be very beneficial. It will be great to see the finished product of the online training and library.

Cons

I do not like how we have to use three external softwares to integregrate and process payments within DocuPhase. If one software is down, then the whole check process is at a standstill until the software is fixed. It also requires you to have knowledge about all of the different systems so that you can find workarounds but if you do not work in the system often, then it is difficult to find the workarounds yourself. Furthermore, I find that the software has had issues with compatibility with our virtual environment, which has disrupted the flow of our processes.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hi Kathryn, Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate the kind words about training, and I'll be sure to let Jeff know. Integrating systems can definitely be a challenge. If there are specific concerns regarding steps at which this feels cumbersome, please let me know and we can work to find a solution. Thanks, Michael Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Tina from Forsyth County Sherriff's Office

I use DocuPhase daily to view scanned documents

Pros

Easiest way to go paperless. I use ScanDox to scan documents that are stored in DocuPhase. Once you pull up the program, you just enter the data in the searchable application and electronic documents pull right up. You can view on screen, save it for later or print out if needed.

Cons

The least I like about DocuPhase is the lack of being able to do random searches of each application for quality assurance.

Dian from Avatar Systems, Inc

Industry: Oil & Energy

great product, has a lot of functionality.

the ability to create a paperless office.

Pros

Docuphase can be configured to meet most business needs. There are features for importing and exporting documents, character recognition, and capturing data on forms. The work flow process is extensive and user configurable. Docuphase is web based so that the images and index values can be accessed from anywhere.

Cons

Installation and update procedures are overly complicated needing an IT professional to implemement. Changing the sort order of the search results is cumbersome and is not intuitive. Support requests are not always answered in a timely manner and it takes too long to escalate a call to advanced support. When editing indexes in Docuphase only user defined lists are available for lookups.

Jeremy from The CORE Group, Inc.

Help solve business challenges and support is excellent. Can automate nearly anything.

Helps scale business process, automate data-oriented tasks and is flexible enough to use anywhere in our organization.

Pros

Can be used to automate and store documents for any process, department or team and has outstanding integration capability. Highly expandable in regards to progression workflows and document storage containers.

Cons

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hey Jeremy, Thanks for taking the time to get a review together for us! We appreciate the time, and are looking forward to the upcoming project with you. If there's anything you need in the meantime, please let us know. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Andre from Toshiba Business Solutions

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Unparalleled functionality and seamless integration

Pros

DocuPhase is the easiest-to-use document management and workflow automation solutions I have ever worked with (and I've worked with over a dozen.) From it's browser-based interface to it's broad integration capabilities with line of business applications, DocuPhase helps to put content and information at your fingertips - saving time and money.

Cons

Honestly, not anything that I can think of. I would like to see expanded integration with Windows, Outlook, and the Microsoft Office suite.

Response from Docuphase

Replied July 2018

Andre, Thanks so much for the kind words! We value our partnership with your team, and appreciate your faith and confidence in our solutions! -Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Decent human workflow process, usable with minimal technical knowledge

Pros

It is very easy to use. It is clear that it was developed to be used not by developers or even remotely technical individuals. The product is very well thought out and is able to solve a lot of business requirements.

Cons

Due to the fact that it is quite a specialized product, it isn't flexible enough. A lot of business logic and requirements needs to be done by professional services. Once pro services are in play, the ease of use and value of money quickly lessens.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Thanks so much for the kind words regarding the product, as well as the feedback regarding customization. We certainly aim to provide quality training for anyone using the product, and would be thrilled to engage in the conversations necessary to help empower your team to customize the product further. Just reach out at customersuccess@docuphase.com to discuss. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Patricia from Walsh Petroleum Inc

Docuphase is user friendly. It's fairly easy to learn the system.

This software makes data entry more streamlined and efficient. It saves time and makes data available to all users in our organization from town to field. The retention of this data is essential to record-keeping in our company.

Pros

It is reliable in retaining data. I've never encountered a problem finding past entries. Most programs get bogged down in too many steps. Docuphase is simpler to master.

Cons

The software should be made to recognize duplicate entries. It does not prevent duplicate entries which wastes time once the error is found.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hi Patricia, Thank you for reaching out. I think that there are some things that we could do to help regarding the cons you've listed, and I'd also like to hear more regarding your feedback on support. We take concerns there very seriously and want to ensure you feel well taken care of. Let's get together for a chat here soon! Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Implemented DocuPhase for multiple uses at customer sites. Good product, efficiency improvements.

Pros

The software provides features that are common on some of the more popular big-name (and costly) competitors. The interfaces were easy for the users to learn.

Cons

The support tends to be inconsistent based on who with the company is providing it. This may be remedied now, but was an issue previously during some implementations.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hello, Thanks so much for the kind words in the review. If you ever have any support concerns regarding accuracy or response time, please feel free to contact me personally to express your concerns. We take the customer experience very seriously, and your satisfaction is our chief concern. Thanks, Mike Morris customersuccess@docuphase.com

Alanna from KnowBe4, Inc.

It's been a smooth process with an accomplished team from Docuphase from Sales to Implementation.

We're able to take paper heavy processes and make them electronic. It's a huge efficiency boost and helps make our process more scalable.

Pros

It can easily accommodate our complex workflows including integration with our CRM. We'll be able to use this product throughout all areas of our organization.

Cons

This isn't really a con, but something to be aware of with any robust software. Since the system can handle complex and varied workflows, it takes time to configure and thoroughly test, but Docuphase is there to help every step of the way.

Response from Docuphase

Replied March 2020

Hey Alanna, It's been such a pleasure working with you and the rest of the team. We're thrilled to have you as a partner, and we really appreciate this review. Thanks, Olivia Sutton Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Cassandra from Graymont

Industry: Mining & Metals

Allows for easy access of files

Very useful for file sharing and tracking as the office works on documents

Pros

It has a variety of features that makes it much more than a file storage system. You can view what people change

Cons

It can be hard to use and find documents as well as some features. Those who are not tech savy will struggle to use it

Chad from Monument Chemical

Industry: Chemicals

Docuphase is a solid workflow system for routing, approving, and paying AP invoices.

Speedier processing of AP invoices

Pros

Everything is electronic with audit trails. Long term document storage is electronic. Eliminated the need for physically mailing and storing paper documents.

Cons

Implementation took longer than expected. Once live, we ended up with a solid solution to our business need.

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hey Chad, Thanks so much for the review, and for the kind words. Monument has been a great partner, and we're looking forward to a long relationship between our organizations. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Great product

Saving money and time.

Pros

The company now uses less paper. We are saving money and time. Easy to learn and understand. The support.

Cons

There is learning curve but easy to learn and understand. We have to implement change in the organization,

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Hi there, Thanks so much for the kind words regarding the product. We truly appreciate your support, and this fantastic review! Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

Russ from MDR

I find the DocuPhase application to be clunky and shows a serious deficiency in usability.

Pros

The ability to apply files to DCF in a semi-automated fashion. It has the capability to audit users actions withi

Cons

Navigation through the application is not intuitive and cumbersome. The validations on data entry seem to miss the fact that the end goal is a valid application to the state. The approval process is too lengthy.

Charmon from Sarasota County Sheriff's Office

Love the availability to look up documents.

Pros

When it works correctly finding the information that you need. It's not difficult to load in the information as long as each person follows and uses the templates.

Cons

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hi Charmon, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty with your searches. I know that my team is planning to get on site with yours here in the next couple of weeks. I'll certainly pay you a visit and discuss ways that you can find and retrieve information more easily. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

DiJuan from Total Safety US, Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

DocuPhase has been a wonderful solution for our accounts payable team here at Total Safety.

Reduction of paper to reduce costs Quick document storage and retrieval

Pros

The user interface is the best aspect in my opinion. I am curious as to how the mobile app will work since I have not installed it on my iPhone yet. I am excited about the opportunity to use the "On the go mobile capture feature"

Cons

Troubleshooting desktop browser compatibility issues. Some of our user base is required to use legacy versions of Internet Explorer on their workstations. I was told that this is a obstacle which our help desk technicians struggle to overcome.

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hi DiJuan, Thank you so much for the kind words. I know that we're looking at moving you to a version shortly that is no longer reliant on Internet Explorer, which will definitely resolve some of those issues. If there's anything else you can think of, please let me know. We love hearing from you! Mike Morris customersuccess@docuphase.com

Pam from Monument Chemical

Industry: Chemicals

Due to our own time/resource constraints along with DocUphase it took a while to actually get moving

Implemented a variance process and adheres to the approval process. Allows the vendors to automatically submit their invoices. Saved us on time and postage mailing/process invoices manually.

Pros

I like the process saves from filing invoice and filing space. Allows the plants to follow their invoices through the process. Allows the vendors to submit their own (better quality) invoices for quicker and smoother processing.

Cons

The search and web base experience is cumbersome and sometimes difficult to work with. We are not able to see who is currently working on the invoice and whose queue in the invoice is in currently. We can look at some things in the invoices .

Response from iDatix

Replied April 2018

Hey Pam, Thank you for the review. I'd be happy to discuss those cons with you and come up with a solution. I definitely have some ways that we could help with this. Let's connect soon and we can get that straightened out for you. In the meantime, we appreciate the kind words. Thanks, Mike Morris Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Anubha from PHC

It is a very easy to learn tool. It manages all your documents scanning very easily.

Lots of benefits... All documents are scanned indexed. Easily searched. No hard copies maintenance is needed.

Pros

1. Easy to learn. 2. Very good Processing speed(Documents are scanned and ready to vies in seconds) 3. Customization can be done as per specific needs.

Cons

1. Some features are standard which we cannot remove based on our need. 2. Some system limitations are there on field validations

Response from Docuphase

Replied April 2018

Thank you for the kind words Anubha. We've really enjoyed working with PHC and are thankful for your partnership. -Mike Morris Customer Success Manager

December 2015

Sean from Dajon Data Management

December 2015

The most amazing software on the market. Easy to use with first class features.

Straightforward to implement and use. Staff with no programming knowledge can make changes to workflows. I can easily capture, secure and share all my documents at the touch of a button. Management info is a breeze to compile. Only positive things to say here. This product has saved us thousands! Thank you

Response from iDatix

Replied June 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Sean! It has been a pleasure working with Dajon.