• Pros

• "Easy to get into and implement. It's scalable and it's team configuration works well."

• "Super easy to get started. Has a Zapier integration which enables it to scale really well. And great customer support when I need help. What's not to like?"

• "The software is super easy to use, very intuitive and saves a lot of time, when it comes to contract preparations, signing processes, etc."

• Cons

• "Hm. Initially we were a bit confused about the use of templates, but after playing around with the platform we realized how to work with the feature."

• "It would be awesome to be able to send our contract from our email setup, and the quoting process could be smoother and more graphically interesting."

• "I havent found any things i dont like about the software. "

Browse Contractbook Reviews

Sebastian from Digitail

Easy to use, reliable and quick

Pros

Easy to set up documents, edit them and request signatures. The team has found it really easy to organize the document afterwards and request multiple signatures. The SMS feature for notifications and signing it is awesome!

Cons

None so far. We're looking forward to the next features!

David from Optimale Ltd

Great software with good integration capabilities

We have successfully used Contractbook to automate much of our patient sign up process, saving us time and money

Pros

The integration with Zapier is extremely helpful and works well

Cons

Doesn't have as many features as some other esignature tools in the marketplace, but does everything that we really need it to do, and does it well

Reasons for Choosing Contractbook

Better value for money and ease of integration

Better integration options with Contractbook

Frederik from Sandgrav Solutions ApS

Proffesional apperance

Easy to manage contract signing

Pros

Easy to use and understandable. Nice to have an overview of all of our contracts

Cons

The change between editing and filling out data.

aaron from unwired logic

Contractbook is a great alternative

its a great platform and they provide superb support. as they continue to develop functions and improve the UI/ UX this will be one of the best platforms out there. i highly recommend it over other competing platforms.

Pros

version history and commenting is great. most of platforms dont have this or not very useful. for contract negotiation Contractbooks functions are excellent.

Cons

intuitive interface - as its a new product the UX/ UI is still being refined. its a little hard to find things at times.

Chris from Adapto Technologies ApS

Great all around tool

Pros

It fits all our signature proceses from HR, Finance, GDPR and Sales processes. With Contractbook we have all our contracts in one place, and most importantly it speeds up our sales process.

Reasons for Choosing Contractbook

It could solve more than one problem (i.e. HR, Sales, Finance) and Contractbook had Danish templates.

Imke from Ageras A/S

Efficient, easy and fast - very satisfied

Contractbook saves us a lot of time and makes the signing process way more efficient. It is also easier to keep track of documents and processes and it is a very user friendly product. We are overall very satisfied with Contractbook!

Pros

Cons

I would like to have a feature, where it is possible to save different companies and signers in "contacts" with the same email address. We have a group of companies, consisting of 4 different brands and our CFO/CHRO would need 4 different email addresses and verified accounts, if we want to save his details in "contacts".

Stefan from Statum.dk

A winner team

Pros

The flexibility, ease of use and on-point support makes it, at least for me, a no brainer. All our contracts are digital and managede through Contractbook. Sending contracts between lawyers, shareholders and employees has gone from being tedious to automated - a win win for everyone involved.

Cons

The features around managing contracts are constantly improved and at the time of writing they're all working in a smooth and intuitive manner. So if i had to point out a pain point it would be the lack of Single Sign on.

Dimitri from Dayreads

Industry: Publishing

Very professional

Since I am running my business alone, the time and the costs are of the essence. I have been spending hours and hours on market research because in legal issues one needs to be extremely careful. It all adds a great deal to one's business reputation. So far, this app ticked all boxes: to the point, professional, easy to operate, no nonsense. And I am still using it for free.

Pros

A reputable platform for legal signings; professional look and feel; easy and highly intuitive; allows customisation; essential templates for agreements; can add own logo on agreements; quick and enjoyable.

Cons

Needs formatting if you paste in your own text and want it to look as in your original Word doc; attachments (such as annexes) are available only to paying subscribers.

Works for me!

I only send a few contracts to clients currently and used docsketch previously. I have a Lifetime sub with them and as much as it's good - the signing confused my small business clients to a degree. Contractbook is striaghtforward in that way as it's by sms and contracts can be signed from any device.

Pros

Easy interface - most importantly easy signing by (free) sms by clients.

Cons

I can't say as limitations are due to being on a free account. However, it would be good to specify in the client email that sms aren't charged.

Reasons for Switching to Contractbook

Ease of use for clients.

Jesper from miq ApS

Industry: Security and Investigations

Now we can trust the profiles

Pros

It is a really good system and we got a solution where we can validate alee our user and be sure of everything everyone in our system are who they pretend to be. We are very satisfied and it will be a long cooperation with us

Cons

I can not really find anything on the point, they just deliver on every level

Lucas from Samlino.dk

Great product, minor issues

Works really well and we don't have a better alternative other than keeping contracts physically in a drive, which is not the best. Our organization is not 100% ready to do the whole digital signature thing and neither is our partners which is where the product is lacking the most.

Pros

Cons

Few UX-wise issues: Unable to share contracts in an easy way with non-contractbook users. (Print PDF feature, please) I understand why, but it's not very clever that it's so oriented towards using contractbook. Plenty of companies still require a physical signature and here contractbook is missing out in terms of just storing the contracts. There could be more ease of use in just using the product. (More search features (Search for names, content of contracts, etc.)

Henrik from Graise Technologies

Industry: Food Production

Before you Buy

It's easy, thats the main take-away. I was introduced to the platform during a demo-presentation, which was almost superfluous, since it's ridicolously easy to use the platform. - the support team and sales rep are also polite and flexible in helping me get onboarded. I've sent a small of 10 contracts and it take very little time, while I can trust that the documents are kept in storage, handled and filed according to my tags. it's very nice.

Pros

it's easy and it comes with a lot of templates which is easy to customize. especially the digital signature and that the counter-party can edit, review or accept the contract as part of the workflow.

Cons

It would be nice, if they could offer a way to create more templates on demand or if they expanded their services abit more in regards to counselling, since it already have saved me a couple 1000DKK by using contractbook and I would like to continue doing so as my company expands.

Reasons for Choosing Contractbook

I just need to send contracts and the standard templates gives me a clear indication of what is normally expected in terms of contract and structure. Therefore i choose contractbook instead of my lawyer to formulate the contracts. the hourly wage for a lawyer is high, when it takes a couple of minutes to send a contract through contractbook. However, for complex contracts I can't not yet substitute my traditional lawyer.

charlotte from SALIG

Easy

overall good

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to create contracts, easy to logon, easy and safe to send and sign

Cons

That the price suddenly gets higher and my accesses get more limited.

Personal wanted to Support Rep

Soren from Skanned

Super easy and manageable

Quick and efficient way to get your contracts signed - paperless!

Pros

It's very easy to set up and customize templates. The function with a text based password is flawless. You can see if the other party has seen your documents, send reminders and much more.

Cons

I had some difficulties with formatting and editing old versions of contracts - this has now been dealt with.

Alex from Rent Hero

Awesome product

It's been really great. I would really miss it if it wasn't there tomorrow!

Pros

Cons

I needed to understand their template system - it wasn't intuitive right from the start.

Reasons for Choosing Contractbook

Can't remember the other systems I looked at. But the design was not as light and pleasing as Contractbooks.

Casper from Ackermann Kommunikation

Contractbook has helped us in streamlining various processes

Contractbook provides an easy-to-use contract management platform that has helped us in both the onboarding phase of new co-workers as well as in the sales process when closing new customers. Contractbook proved much more reliable than our previous contract management software and with new features coming out all the time, the platform is constantly pushing what is expected of contract management platforms.

Pros

Everything. From user management to the whole process of building and sending a contract. Everything is super smooth and it just works.

Ulrich from Bonzer

Best contract management solution out there

Using it for employment contracts, sales deals, ownership documents and much more. No limits to what you can do with the product!

Pros

I love they way they build their product, not only thinking about the signing process, but also the entire management part. The pricing is also the best i've seen in this space in a long while. Use the product for employment contracts, sales contracts, anything with contracts.

Cons

Honestly theres not much bad to say, but i would love an ability to build better pricing tables so that the price was shown in a more salesy way. Havent impacted the conversion rate yet, so not a pressing problem imo.

Julie from LuggageHero

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

ContractBook is a great tool for us!

ContractBook is solving a very important aspect for us :To be able to have many independent people access the contracts without having to login on ContractBook. The integration with zapier (and therefore typeform, zendesk, gmail etc.) makes our contract flow very convenient and effective. Definitely recommendable.

Pros

It matches the needs we have in terms of contract signing. For us it's great that people outside our organization can send contracts without accessing the website.

Cons

The layout options for contracts, it's not that user-friendly to edit. The fact that we cannot update contracts across users in the organization without sending new versions could also be something that could be improved.

Anne Cecilie from HeyLouise!

Legal help for a small business

I have been using your platform for over a year now, and it's just so easy to use. The templates make is so easy to producing our own terms and conditions, easy to make letter of intent, new agreements. And the easy signature feature is making the process easy and smooth. No more emails back and forth. Or even worse - hopeless print! So - thank you very much for at specific good solution.

Pros

Templates to create my own legal documents The signature flow - easy to use

Cons

After several try to upload PDF - but a small issue, thats quickly forgotten

Peter from Wedoio Integrations Aps

Outstanding contract handling

It's a super nice tool for handling our contracts worldwide and give us solid legal documentation in just a few clicks. We are looking into doing full integrations for our CRM system too, in order to connect and automate all aspects of the contract flow.

Pros

It's easy to get started and get your contracts nd out and signed by our partners and customers. We are also looking into some greater automation for auto send and auto onboarding our users, with this solution.

Cons

I was a bit confused at the start in regard of how to actually do the templates. But when i figured it out, it turned out to be quit easy.

Klaudia from LF Services

I am satisfied with this product

Once you get to know the system, it is very simple. Also to create new contracts. There is always room for improvement.

Pros

The digital signature, and that you can have the text copied automatically to other parts of the contract

Cons

When typing the employee's name in the beginning, I would like the name to be copied automatic (Just as you can in the rest of the contract) so I don't have to type the name again on the last page.

Thomas from Salary aps

Essential for businesses that want to digitize their contracts and deals

Easy to use and a must for businesses that want to control its contracts

Pros

Simple and easy to use. There is templates for all relevant business scenariois i have come across. Also it is possible to create named mandatory fields in the contracts so it is possible to use the contract in workflows afterwards

Cons

I havent found any things i dont like about the software.

Simon from Frokostfirmaet

Industry: Food Production

Super system for contracts

Great

Pros

Userfriendly. Working flawless. Great support.

Cons

Nothing yet, All our employees using the system is Happy.

Mads from StudentCrew ApS

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Stunning product helps us dealing with employee documents

Pros

Ease of use: This product is easy to navigate within and super optimized for the user. If answers needed for the use, the chat support is always responding quickly and with a smile! Thumbs up!

Cons

Sometimes bug within a certain browser. But not a big deal ;)

Mads from Greencubator

The best personal and kind service

Pros

I really appreciate the extremely kind and personal service. When [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answers your questions outside ordinary opening hours in the late night and helps to fix an issue, you realise how dedicated contractbook is to support you in your work and business. Moreover the software is very user friendly and intuitive, also for your clients and people with poor computer skills.

Cons

I really dont have any comments to this section.

Lennart from Retio ApS

Review Retio

Overall a good experience, it helps us collect our contract and have them in one portal. the increase in price was to large for existing users.

Pros

The ability to make contract easy, standard and to be able to sign them

Cons

We can't really collect material with the forms in a smart way.

Christian from DataComfort ApS

Price tag is raised a lot

Before your new sales prices, I had an integration that helped to make 1-2 contracts a month. After your new pricing I have chosen to move this to another service where I get the contracts in PDF free and then I use your service to sign them.

Pros

Easy to sign contracts and easy to set up

Cons

UI is a but heavy for "end users" and we offent got an error due to use of Internet Explorer.

I was recommended contractbook

Anna from Foreningen Villa Kultur

We love contractbook!

We have experienced great customer service!

Pros

We love how user friendly it is, how easy it is to customize our contracts to every need, how easy it is to sign and how easy it is to keep order in the contracts through the use of folders. We especially love the feature that it can send you reminders if the contract needs to be renewed. Contractbook has generally made our administrative life much easier. For a small firm with limited ressources it was essential for us to find a system that was easy to use and would save our administation time - and the answer was Contractbook!

Cons

I would like the option of paying annually instead of only monthly.

Henrik from introDus ApS

Contractbook Input

Easy to upload and obtain signatures on documents internally.

Pros

Easy to use and continuous development.

Cons

Still some way to go to make the product easier to use, e.g. one e-mail address for several purposes.

Jarek from woumedia

Very easy to use and overview the signing process

I'm saving a lot of time.

Pros

The simplicity of sending a contract. It's also very easy for receivers to sign. I love the overview of the process after I have send a contract and the ease of finding already signed contracts.

Cons

Creating a template is a bit painful. There are some edge cases I would like to be solved but I understand the limits.

Nicolas from STATUM.dk

On from the beginning

Really good.

Pros

It's really easy to use and the things that aren't, the support can help straight away.

Cons

If the templates aren't there, you have to get them yourself.

Rene from Reinvention Revolution

Excellent Tool - Amazing Customer Service!

The onboarding process is amazing, from the tutorials to the follow up, the team at ContractBook make sure to get the user up to speed in a friendly and effective way.

Pros

The ease of use and the way the tools is presented, pretty intuitive and simple.

Cons

You have to go through all the tutorials to really get a feel of the tool

Jeanette from FarmingAcademy ApS

A product that send snailmail and fax on retirement

Pros

How effective it is. Extremely timesaving.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Prize

Martynas from Takeout

Fast support, easy to use - great service overall which helps save the time.

Pros

Usability, new features implementation and great support. Contractbook allows me to save my precious time by signing and storing contracts on their platform.

Cons

Company launched not so long ago, therefore needs UI polishing and keep innovating with new features.

Isabelle from TSH Collab

Great tool

We decreased our steps and time spend on contracts a lot!

Pros

It is quick, easy to use and friendly for our recipients to sign too.

Cons

I wish to be able to add wet signatures & update reminders for to-do's (also for in the late future)

Brian from A Close Shave

Time spend and processes are optimized

We have saved time with both templates and the process of follow up via email / PDF contract. Estimated at least 50-60 hours in total over just two years.

Pros

The electronic flow with signing contracts is much easier and less time consuming with contractbook. The templates provided are good, but its also eady to build your own.

Cons

The text editor could be better, also copy/paste captions could be better. just work in progress i'm sure.

Jerk from Two Wheel Company A/S

Good for digital signing

Signing both offers and contracts digital.

Pros

Easy to learn and use. And great customer service.

Cons

I am waiting for some development, and Contractbook are eager to help and solve.

I've only tried contractbook

Great tool for keeping track of all our contracts

Pros

How easy it is to create and track new contracts. I like the template option, that makes it super easy to keep the same standard across all of our contracts. I also like how easy it is to share it with our customers and new employees.

Cons

It can be hard to know if you're editing the template or the contract at hand. Would be nice to have a clearer distinction between the two modes

Jette from Randers Realskole

Easier workflow

It's at good tool to handle the GDPR

Pros

That gives us af good overview an a way to divide the contracts

Cons

The overview The way to send link to the customers

Pirate from Replay Institute

Does exactly what you need - for a VERY fair price!

Really great software, and had a great customers talk - following up on us, if we got around to use the software, and if needed everything. The price is really competitive and contractbook does EXACTLY what you need from it - nothing less - but perhaps even more important, not trying to do anything else or more that just gets in the way - a striking balance!

Pros

The ease of use. It takes literally a few minutes and you are up and running, sending your first contracts!

Cons

Well, there is nothing in particular i dislike about this software at all. If so, i havn't found it yet.

Philip from Duuo ApS

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy and quick

I like to use it, and really think its easy and a proffessionel and modern appereal you show customers

Pros

That is so quick and easy for the customers for reply.

Cons

I don't know if I have to use the "skabelon" or "kladde" when I make new contract for a new customer

Reasons for Choosing Contractbook

Because you guys called us, and after one meeting it was an easy choice.

Martin from Financial Services

Easy to use contract management system I can highly recommend

Pros

Easy to use Easy to setup Fast answering time

Cons

Some of the small bugs they are working on.

Nick from TheMarketingGuy.dk

Love it

They are making my contract issues seem small, and for the first time i know where my contracts are. :)

Pros

The support and the price. Holy moly, cant believe it.

Cons

I have a ton of non-digital contracts that I want to transfer now. I just can't get around to it. :) But not their fault. :)

Liviu from Visual-Fix IVS

Industry: Graphic Design

I wish this platform would be in every country.

Well designed, well rounded and it takes off the headache of all the paperwork in a company. I just decided with my partner that we’re going to use Contractbook for all our contracts.

Pros

Ease of use, speed, design, UX friendly.

Cons

It’s not necessarily that I don’t like that, but I would have loved for it to suppport other languages as well. I have a company in Romania and it would have been killer if I could have used it for my company there.

Georgi from SG multimedia

Industry: Online Media

The most convenient way to create and sign contracts

I have been using Contractbook ever since I discovered it. It turns out to be super easy to use and secure to send contracts and offers to my customers.

Pros

It is the most convenient way to create, send and sign your contracts. The platform delivers all you need to have secure digital signing of contracts. It is very easy to use and it has great templates. It is very well priced.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to find some buttons and features. It is a minor thing but still frustrates me sometimes. Apart from that I don't see many cons.

Kim from Haderslev Golfrestaurant

Industry: Restaurants

Perfect for me:-)

Just keep on going with this

Pros

It is okey easy to use for a chef:-) Give me a recipe and ill make it:-)

Cons

It gives me what I need, so I dont know what else to ask for.

Saw it on facebook

The best contract management platform I have used

Contract management - both internally and externally with customers.

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use. It has a lot of free templates that is perfect for any company. The support is outstanding.

Cons

I can't really put a finger on anything. Contractbook has been very good all the way from using it in a small company to using it as a big company.

Vikas from Alore

Solving real problems for users

I like how the team handled onboarding and provided support.

Pros

1. Ability to Edit Templates for one-off cases 2. Easier creation of templates 3. Pricing

Cons

Tables can be managed better. Emails can land in spam sometimes

Kenneth from Clever

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great tool to beat the surface mail signature process

Great product service

Pros

Great ease of use when signing PDF documents.

Cons

Some small features are not optimal, like re-issuing a contract for signature.

Anna from ANNA KLINKBY

Industry: Music

Less paper and easy to make contracts

Pros

Easy to make new contracts with the same template. Easy to send out, sign and get the costumer to sign.

Cons

I would like a little more upportunities to design the contract myself. Also it could be nice with payment per contract, because I don’t use the software all year round.