• Pros

• "I like that you can see when someone opens the documents I send. I also like the fact that I can change the contents of the document after its been sent. "

• "Being able to provide live demos to my clients. Its also very easy to use "

• "Quickly pull up my presentation/search for others. Uploading is fairly easy as well. Minimal issues with people getting into the presentation. "

• Cons

• "It does take a little bit of getting used to at the beginning so it's not as intuitive as you would expect but once you get the hang of it you realize it is quite simple"

• "My colleague has run into some issues with Clearslide not functioning for her, but I have not had any problems. "

• "- Can sometimes be down without notice - Clients have trouble figuring out how to mute themselves on web platform - Visual aspects hugely dependent on Wi-Fi strength"

Browse ClearSlide Reviews

George from NUS Consulting Group

A great product with a lousy business model and challenging ramp up.

Let me know when this great tool has a total change of management!

Pros

The basic idea of sending decks to customers which report back on not just on opening of the attachment, but how much they read, which pages they lingered on, to whom they forwarded it, etc. is really useful in a sales role. Critical, even. And Clearslide does it better than any other product I've tested to date (and i've really been trying).

Cons

It's not as easy to repurpose your original materials as you'd think. You don't start over, but you spend a lot more time. It's not as easy as, say, attaching a tracking pixel to a page. Worse, they abuse their customers! I got locked into a yearlong deal by mistake and their reaction? Too bad. And then they automatically re-upped me the next year without permission and handed me the too-bad story again! They require 3-months' notice to terminate your year-long deal. Really? No product is good enough to warrant this 'thank-you-may-have-another' treatment.

Jonah from Hanover Research

Industry: Market Research

I use Clearslide to share presentations with clients and as a conference line.

Mainly a screen sharing tool that has not let me down and a conference line.

Pros

Cons

Creating links to send is not great. The process itself is tedious. I feel like I should be able to choose 5 presentations I want to send to one company/contact and they should provide me 5 links. Instead I have to do them independently or group them all in one big link.

Lindsey from DoubleDutch

Great slide sharing tool for presentations and document sending

I'm not sure if I have any cautionary tales or advice- it's been a good experience all in all it's been a positive experience.

Pros

Clearslide is a wonderful tool for sales people. I love that I can upload a bunch of presentations and then hide slides as needed, show slides, move slides around, etc without having to re-upload every time I want to make a change. I also like the email tracking for view reports. I liked how you can customize each presentation on the fly as needed for each client and create custom links.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say- I've had a good experience with them.

Simon from Typenex Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

When this program works, it is great. When it does not, well....you're out of luck.

With this software, it has the potential to offer an inside look on when/where the customer is viewing the content of your email. If you are on the side of trying to acquire customers with an email blast, it shows you how many customers view the content and precisely how long they took (seconds) viewing the information sent.

Pros

This software allows you the ability to see when the recipient on the other end of the email opens or views the content. As a vendor, this is extremely helpful when you know this information for a variety of different reasons. When you're able to know ahead of time the % that your consumer base opens or views content, it can create a more targeted approach when emailing.

Cons

If you open the content that you sent to your consumer. It will show that the customer opened the content, which is not true. It leads to a lot of misinterpretation when reviewing data. This creates headaches. Currently we are discussing options with other companies to get away from ClearSlide.

Victor from specright inc

Clearslide is very useful within our sales team. Benefits outweight the negatives.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. The ability to store all the decks that we use and customer specific presentation is key. The integration into our CRM is also nice to have and bring everything into a closed loop environment

Cons

The formatting for presentation sometimes does not work and time outs are also an occasional issue. The access for international customers/prospects could be a bit more seamless.

Katherine from Hanover Research

Industry: Market Research

An easy way to track clicks and to screen share

Pros

ClearSlide makes it easy to track the clicks and opens of any links to collateral that you send to a prospect. It's also easy to share your screen during a remote meeting.

Cons

The remote meeting function is sometimes fickle and it does not work. This may be due to a full cache or some problem on ClearSlide's end. However, their Customer Service is typically prompt and helps you troubleshoot your issue.

James from My Social Practice

ClearSlide has a ton of flexibility!

Pros

I like the ability to have multiple sales decks loaded, ability to go to a live window, and seamlessly bounce back and forth to provide the client with the best experience.

Cons

Occasionally they have problems with uploading new content and their customer service is not always the fastest.

Reasons for Choosing ClearSlide

Its features and functions

Ronald from Colorado Technical University

Tracking client engagement

Pros

The best part of ClearSlide is that it allows me real time information. I know when clients open view and emails and where they click and for how long. I have found that when I call them after viewing the emails they typically have questions about what they are looking at or trying to find something. The real time alerts really help me better service my clients when they are at the computer and seeking information.

Cons

I don't like the process for sending emails. I wish I could send them without so many clicks. Click optimization is something that I think can be improved. Clicking 3 or more times to send one email is wasting my time.

amanda from glassview

Great Platform, but random site crashes

Great tool, has a few kinks, but does wonders for our business

Pros

You can store & present you content and keep track of how many users click to view your content which is great for sales documents (one pages, OVDs etc). You can also copy content from other presentations so you don't have to reupload it. Presentation sharing is a simple URL & you can show your mouse!

Cons

The customer service when the site goes down isn't very helpful or quick. There's little flexibility in the format of items you upload.

David from Connexity

October 2015

Helpful product but could use some updates

Pros

Cons

The details of the person viewing your documents can be misleading since I often send the materials to many viewers but I am only able to include one recipient's name. Also if someone downloads the product, it does not tell me. They should also give the sender an option to make the recipient have to provide their name in order to download and then provide that back to the sender as additional feedback.

Presentations and info sharing at its best

Pros

I love how you can begin to create a library of documentation and how you can borrow from other decks to custom build yours and it only takes a few clicks which means you can honestly do it right before meeting in addition to conducting the meeting right within the application.

mattt from HomeAway

October 2015

I use Clearslide to augment every customer interaction

Pros

The clearslide product is great as a solution to interact with customers. I can use Clearslide to send presentations and view how far my customers have read through them. This allows me to tailor future conversations to cover the material the customers did not read over. This product also allows me to share my screen with mu customers so I can demo products. This also allows me to show the customers exactly what i need them to do or click on.

Cons

Sometimes the java part of this product makes it difficult for some customers to install.

mattt from HomeAway

Clear slide is great for customer interaction

Pros

Clearslide has the usual features, screen share and end user screen control. This makes it easy for the end user to show you exactly what they mean. Clearslide also has document sharing that allows you to see how far someone read your documentation and how long they spent going it. This is great for support and allows you to say "yes i see you read the instructions in 5 secs..."

Cons

The screen share can be a little sluggish depending on where the end user is located. Also the document reading function is dependent on the customer using the provided link. If they dont click you cant see stats.

Kurt from Releventure LLC

Could not use Clearslide & they auto-renew without notice

I only received minimal benefits from Clearslide as we spent a lot of time uploading presentations and creative assets, only to find we could not access them in corporate presentations where internet access was restricted or slowed.

Pros

Clearslide used to work fairly well for sales presentations in-person, online, or via email, but their inability to work well in corporate environments that restrict or throttle internet access for security reasons (like most big companies do), makes it hard to use.

Cons

Other than the fact that my sales team could not use Clearslide for what it was intended, their draconian billing practices are literally the worst. A sales rep offered a 1 year trial subscription. We found out very quickly we could not use the software (and they could confirm by our login and usage statistics), but we lived up to the term of our inital contract. Buyer beware. But then they attempted auto-renewed us for another complete year in advance, and after making several pleas with "customer success" personnel and even the CEO, they sent our account to a collection agency. I reccomend using anything else as there are many better sales presentation options out there, and avoid yourself the hassle of having to remember 90 days in advance of their auto-renew cycel that you need to cancel.

Morgan from The Active Network

Industry: Public Policy

October 2015

User-friendly, easy functionality -- worth it!

Pros

I have my own URL that my clients can pull up on their computer or on their phone. It's also vital for me to see their screens at certain points in the conversation, so it's very beneficial to allow them not only to share their screen, but to have control over the mouse in the "meeting" and run a portion on their end. I love being able to end a pitch because it links to my client's SalesForce account, as well as shows how involved my viewers are during the presentation. It's wonderful both internally and externally, and overall improves my presentations and how I run my meetings. Tracking client engagement is huge. I consider myself spoiled now and will not want my company to switch to any other software.

Cons

I have experienced a couple of issues with the meeting timing out. I also have clients struggle to find the "Share Screen" button when I ask them to switch to their screen. They just have difficulty finding where it is -- which could just be oversight. This is still something that takes a bit of time to get them to notice it in the top right corner.

Seth from IZEA, Inc.

Great Insight and Presentation Tool

Pros

I really enjoy the functionality of Clearslide and the versatility it allows within. Easy to switch between presentations and, with the most recent update, search through the masses of presentations available.

Cons

Would love to have additional functionality in adding select slides from a presentation not presentably on Clearslide. As in - If I have a deck on my hard drive that is 100 slides, and I want to incorporate just 2 of those slides into an existing Clearslide presentation without uploading the entire file.

Adam from Specright

I have used Clearslide for 5+ years for sales presentations and screen sharing. Very easy to use.

Increased sales, sped up sales cycle, reduced reliance on old software. Very minimal training or downloads required.

Pros

It's such a simple link to share and it works right away 99% of the time. Much easier to use than GoToMeeting, WebEx, and Zoom. No downloads required (typically). User experience is straightforward and simple. Customer feedback is very positive.

Cons

Animated powerpoint slides don't display great. Could use an admin bar on the side during screen sharing.

Grace from ReviewTrackers

October 2015

Clearslide is the best presentation tool our sales team has!

Pros

I love how easy Clearslide is to use for the people attending the presentation. They do not need to download anything or go to a tricky link. Instead they are able to easily access my presentation and screen share. I also love how easy it is to log notes in salesforce after the presentation has been completed. It allows our sales team to keep track of everything and stay organized.

Cons

I wish the presentations were easier to organize within our company account. Each sales rep has multiple custom decks and they are all in the same view. It would be helpful if we could keep content in folders.

Excellent meeting and enablement tool

Pros

Clearslide has evolved. It integrates well with salesforce, the ability to track and see the time a person is key. Collaboration is super easy, mass email templates also easy to use.

Cons

For all enablement tools there needs to be a business owner for it to drive adoption use and training. This is especifically important with clearslide to make sure you get value for money

Matt from FullContact

Clearslide Review

Pros

I think Clearslide provides a pretty interesting mix of capabilities I haven't seen packaged together by other sales enablement vendors.

Cons

I think they could improve their video chat functionality, (which I believe is on their roadmap.) I also think there shouldn't be limits on the alerts sales reps get when people engage with their content.

Matthew from TRUECar

October 2015

Showing is the key to selling.

Pros

The greatest benefit to ClearSlide is the ability to demonstrate "how" your product will directly benefit your client, allowing you to demonstrate how they can utilize it and make it their own.

Cons

The newer Java screen share integration can be a little confusing and because there is a delay in switching from the demonstration to a live screen share (dark screen) it creates a minor potential for disconnect between the client and presenter.

Steve from Verifi

Great platform for sales

Clearslide is one of the most widely used tools in our sales team. The platform is easy to use and integrates seamlessly into salesforce.

Pros

Ease of use, integration with Salesforce.com

Caroline from HomeAway

Clearslide is great!

Pros

I like that I can just send a Clearslide link to a customer and they can see my screenshare, as opposed to the customer having to download WebEx or need a code for a gotomeeting. I also used to store presentations on Clearslide, which was helpful when sending to customers so they didn't have to download the file AND I could track the open-rate.

Robert from Connexity

October 2015

Clearslide is a good service

Pros

We have a central place to put presentations. It's easy to use for setting up sales calls and pitches

Cons

I wish I could have basic edit functionality within the slides in the interface.

Greg from Market Strategies International

October 2015

I have been using ClearSlide for the better part of a year.

Pros

ClearSlide has been very responsive to making product updates to better meet our needs. Additionally, I love how I am able to track precisely when someone views my emails (and then watch them real-time as they go through each slide).

Cons

I wish that the product was better integrated into Outlook and SalesForce. Additionally, I wish that I were able to selectively remove the header in my live pitches... the header makes it difficult to present the pitch on a projector.

Allen from Advanstar Communications

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

October 2015

Great campaign tool for small to mid size firms

Pros

Importing email addresses and the ability to capture opens and ctr

Cons

The inability to include more data fields. I'd like to be able to enter full contact details to match the ctr and open in an email pitch.

Jessica from brand connections

Works well for sharing information

This product works well when implemented into training or into necessary conference calls, or to share presentations and information with others and to see that they're actually receiving it!

Pros

works well to share information and presentations to team members

Cons

so far we have no fully utilized it to maximum potential

Eric from Vaultize

Very sketchy business practices. Buggy, overpriced software. Be wary if you are a small company...

Pros

Easy to share screen with viewers. Don't have much else nice to say honestly.

Cons

Conferencing lines are very expensive per minute, also they charge you per minute, per person who dials in which adds up FAST. Software is buggy. They also make it very difficult to cancel your subscription. Continued charging me for months after cancellation multiple times. Also if you are a small company expect VERY little support from customer success. Product is overall very overpriced for what you get.

Marc from Captivate

Clearslide and Captivate

Pros

The ease of use and ability to share with clients and prospects. Updating files once across the library.

Cons

The back and forth between PowerPoint and Clearslide to make changes to presentations.

Ray from Gloo

Poor Service - Negotiate payment terms for performance

Pros

We bought Clearslides for our business and on the face it looked great. The ability to aggregate sales resources, get analytics on sales assets, great tools for sales enablement, and video conferencing all in one.

Cons

Once we used it, we realized it had severe latency on video conferencing, animations on Keynote and Powerpoint do not work (fixed later) rendering assets useless unless in PDFs, among other issues. I tried to work with them on it for months and finally had to migrate to other systems. I asked for a refund on performance. They switched account managers, gave me the runaround and finally denied my request based on contractual terms which they were within their rights to do...and it is clearly terrible treatment of a customer. They acknowledged the issues we were having but refused to accommodate us. If you work with this company, and I don't recommend it, be sure to negotiate refunds for performance or don't sign the contract or pay the bill.

David from VuePoint IDS Inc,

Limited Value, Bad business practices (autorenew and unsubscribing)

Nearly impossible to cancel a contract. And even after contract is cancelled, impossible to unsubscribe to email notifications from the system.

Pros

Real time information on the who and when your pitch is being seen - good in theory and actually works.

Cons

Does not increase engagement . I suspect the delivery of the links might even reduce readership of emails versus regular email communications. Outlook integration never really worked properly. Unstable

Tony from StormWind

October 2015

My experience with ClearSlide was great. I like the product.

Pros

I like that it enables one to show the prospect videos and data sheets or slides seamlessly. Once they log on to my "room" I have their undivided attention in that window and can keep their interest up. I also like that it made it very easy to email links to a series of videos.

Cons

In the email section where you can send the client/prospect a deck, there was only room for 4 items. I could have done with more.

Kartikk from UnitedLex Corporation

Good Sales Intelligence Tool

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to customize as per internal processes. Great for collaboration between the sale and marketing team.

Cons

Mass emailing feature can be made more robust. Additional marketing automation features should be added.

Crystle from Youngry

Industry: Online Media

Once you signup, they make it DIFFICULT to cancel. DON'T SIGNUP

Pros

If you're looking for the features they offer and have long term plans to use them regularly, it could be a fit for you.

Cons

If you want to cancel subscription, you cannot do so in advance. You have to do so exactly at 90 days before the end of your subscription. No later, no sooner. Any later, and they will tell you sorry but the policy says 90 days notice. It was a PAIN to get a hold of anyone there to cancel our subscription ONE YEAR after we wanted to cancel because we missed the 90 day notice by a day. We had to call them everyday for about a week before we got a hold of someone who could cancel our subscription after paying an entire extra year for no reason. In my opinion, this company has no integrity and only cares about profit.

For sharing presentations, it's a great way to get insights into who has viewed what

Pros

I love the analytics portion of the app. It's wonderful to see exactly how much someone viewed of a presentation, and to better understand where they're coming from when we have sales calls.

Cons

When I upload a keynote presentation, if I don't use the standard fonts, it replaces them. This messes up my formatting. I don't want to just upload a PDF of the whole presentation, because I want to be able to swap out and reorder on the fly. Too bad, if they used custom fonts, it would be great!

Meghan from Infor

ClearSlide is Clearly Amazing

Pros

Easy way to track success of the email and content that I send to customers and prospects.

Cons

No way to mass email and still track who opens/views the email and content.

Mayela from RosettaStone

Great program

Pros

That we can track when our customers or prospects open and read the emails we sent them. Easy to use

Cons

I like it all. Great customer service, and so easy to use

jamie from HOMEAWAY

2.5

Decent Product Most of the time

Pros

Being able to provide live demos to my clients. Its also very easy to use

Cons

Sometimes, it is very slow. also, i have had problems in the past where the person trying to view my screen can't connect to it. it simply thinks and thinks and never actually shows my screen

Jeni from CarSoup.com

They do not service your account- so be warned

Pros

The concept of the product is great but we really have not been serviced on the product to be able to optimize the usage

Cons

They autorenew your contract and do not make sure you are utilizing it. If the main contact leaves at your place they say they reached out and never got bounce backs. Their technology is all about knowing if someone opened something.

Olivia from Innovative Solutions

Industry: Dairy

Its good if you need it

Pros

This is great for the feature of remote presentations, but thats really the only thing I got out of it.

Cons

Not worth the penny for any of the other features offered.

Simple, Decent Videoconferencing Software

Pros

- No need for clients to create an account, can log in to a call with a URL - No need for a lot of of bandwidth on Wi-Fi for audio

Easy slide sharing!

Pros

ClearSlide allows us to share news/updates internally and also allows us to create Client facing material to be used during demos in our Sales department. We upload one-sheeter pdfs and are able to track analytics so that we can when reps are clicking on the resources. The Library organization is helpful as well!

Cons

Nothing negative has come up just yet. It has been a great way to share resources with co-workers and clients.

Michael from Beamium

Interesting alternative to conferencing solutions.

ClearSlide is a practical alternative to common conferencing solutions, especially popular in the US. The tool is relatively simple to use, however some of its features are not necessarily relevant and make the whole UX a bit more complicated.

Pros

Its more practical than many conferencing solutions out there.

Cons

Not as simple as I would wish. A bit overloaded with features. A bi pricey.

Zulma from Target Media Partners

Reviewing Clearslide from a Power Clearslide user

Pros

the link is so cool, it's contemporary, it's like Timbuktu on crack. those were the days of scared users and embarrassed it guys

Cons

no internal notes available during presentation, i think it needs that feature like the f5 on powerpoint. where you can see internal notes the client can't see but you can read to stay on script

Luis from Demandforce

Clearslide was effective and organized at tracking all my email communications with my prospects

Pros

The best feature about this tool was the ability organize messages to send in mass quantity and still keep everything organized and effective

Cons

I feel like the tool could have had a few more features to help with certain templates given the user more options on creative things to send out.

June 2016

Jeremy from SalesPredict

June 2016

Jeremy from Kinnek

The leader in screen sharing technology

Pros

Hosting what we're sharing in the cloud removes the normal lag that you can experience with normal screen share options. This is critical to maintaining a successful sales pitch.

Cons

Just had to get used to the cost after using free options prior but it has been worth it.

Ben from Clearwater Analytics

Clearslide Good concept

The tool is a good concept but at times falls short at times on delivery of true functionality. Customer service is responsive but issues resolution has been slow over all.

Courtney from Health eCareers

Easy software to share content with coworkers

I've used Clearslide for over a year in order to share our marketing collateral with our sales team and its been great.

Pros

Ease of use.

Brendon from Connexity

Clearslide Review

Pros

Ease of use. The ability to find presentations that may be relevant to what I'm working on.

Cons

Automated updates about colleagues activity. I'd prefer to search when I need it.