• Pros

• "Great bang for its buck. Easy to use and teach others."

• "Very intuitive, easy to set up and use. Has all of the features and functions we need."

• "It has made my reporting well ok. Documenting my daily task for my team to track work done so far on leads. It also serve as reminder on what to do. This product is Fantastic!"

• Cons

• "Initial training was not great. Other than that, I have no complaints."

• "The app for mobile use could use a much needed over-haul. If they fixed the few issues with the App, we would give it 5 stars"

• "Although it is friendly and easy to understand, it requires expertise in the management of the sale and know how to interpret statistics"

Browse HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

Matt from Sendible

Great way to introduce automation to your sales team

Pros

The basic end of the software is relatively easy to use, allowing new users to be up and running in an afternoon. Integrations are quick and easy with other systems from gmail to Salesforce. Once templates and sequences are up and running, sales staff can easily and confidently manage their own marketing. The ability to create offline tasks is a great way to formalise your sales processes, and get either your outbound or inbound sales teams closing more business!

Cons

It would be nice if the sales version allowed you to send on behalf of another user. Whilst you can see stats, set up templates and add contacts, when it comes to the crunch the person signing off the emails has to send them. Also, some of the limitations are far from clear, because upgraded functionality is always visible, if you have a mix of paid and free users this can lead to a lot of confusion.

Lee from Roma Systems

Industry: Information Services

Intuitive and cost effective CRM

We love this solution for monitoring our client engagement!

Pros

The system is easy to use, and input data, which is great for any small business looking for a CRM that is free.

Cons

There has been some reduction in functionality in the free version, however it far exceeds any other free CRM.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Same functionality for a better cost.

Joni from Lambert Entertainment

Love it, but there are a few issues

Hubspot customer service has been very good. Despite the small issues, for what I'm paying they're the best thing I've found and I've found it to be a very important tool.

Pros

Having email sequencing working with the contacts in my Hubspot CRM has been a VERY valuable tool. I've found that my open rates soar at the third email in the sequences. Having unlimited sales templates is a huge time saver. The Activity Feed helps me know when emails have been opened and when links have been clicked.

Cons

There are a few glitches. For instance, when I send and receive email from clients via Outlook the activity is supposed to be logged into the contact's record in Hubspot CRM. I've found this doesn't always work. I use both my business and personal email accounts in Outlook. The Outlook Hubspot plugin connects with both and there's no way to stop it from working with my personal account. The result is that I have to manually tell it not to enter a personal email into the CRM, which is a pain.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Hubspot typically charges $49.99 a month for the Sales Starter. I negotiated and got it down to $37.50.

Brenan from ezyCollect

Sales Hub makes basic CRM functionality accessible to SMBs

Pros

Sales Hub makes basic CRM functionality accessible to SMBs who often do not have the resources (time, money or people) or knowledge. It enables them to better manage deals and prospects.

Cons

The design of the CRM is heavily focused on an inbound sales model, so the platform lacks design functionality for other models such as outbound. Companies with moderate to complex requirements will not find the flexibility they are looking for.

HubSpot is a fantastic tool to use for Sales or Marketing

My experience has been a great experience. I am truly able to rely on this system to get my work done.

Pros

My absolute favorite thing about this tool is the ability to enroll prospects into a pre-made sequence. I can set the certain days and times for the emails to be sent and tasks to be created like "call person X". It auto un-enrolls as soon as the person replies which is great because if they reply while im OOO or on vacation, it will not send them another email without me knowing.

Cons

I am not able to mass upload a group into a template unless I upgrade to a different version. This to me seems like such an easy process, but I'm not allowed to have the ability to do it because we have to upgrade. The product has the ability to do it, but the admin will not allow for this extra charge.

Mal from Internet

Great for a small startup

Overall, Hubspot streamlines the sales experience and gives you the nudges/prioritization you need to stay on top of tasks. It's definitely helped me - I don't know how much value it provides for the price point, but I'm not the admin/buyer.

Pros

I've been very impressed with Hubspot's capabilities (especially as someone who has used Salesforce before). Deal/contact creation and management is user-friendly and easy, and love the ability to push tasks to myself. I especially love the integration with gmail.

Cons

Some integrations are buggy/weak - the integration with Asana is especially poor, as the functionality once a task is pushed to Asana it is not useful. Also wish there was a way to filter the way attachments are automatically added - having a ton of email signatures saved is annoying when you're trying to find a contract.

Sunaina from Pivot Software

An excellent platform for tracking sales albeit a bit pricy

For our application, we liked Hubspot a lot. It made financial sense to us to pay for the product. Most of our sales were big ticket institutional sales and we needed to carefully manage leads which HUbspot allowed us to accomplish.

Pros

- Excellent customer support - Excellent training/wiki support - Userfriendly interface - Intuitive menu and other flows - easily got the hang of it. - Excellent certification program and tests - got certified in about two months of daily use.

Cons

- It is a bit on the expensive side for a small business. We were in the B2B side of business, so we did not have a large list of prospects. For B2C businesses, the pricing can be tricky.

Connor J. from NiceJob Inc

Easy to use, useful, but higher tier plans (which are needed) get overly expensive

Works for us, but there's a lot that can be improved, and pricing is high.

Pros

- customizable - plugs in easily to email client - good number of integrations to enrich the experience

Cons

- no true inbox, unless you're using their service hub product, which we don't because we have intercom - terrible integration with intercom, sad because we use both.

Jake from Evergrow Marketing

Best Free Sales Tracking for Small Businesses

Pros

How easy it was to set it up the way I wanted it to track my sales. I had opened a new marketing agency and needed an easy way to track how many sales I had in the pipeline and what stages they were at. If you keep up on it, it tells you how much you've made versus lost with sales so you can assess how your close rate is.

Cons

I don't actually have a lot of negative things to say about this. It's pretty easy to keep track of sales leads as long as you put the effort into it to update them. Otherwise, they're easy to forget. You can even set dates to remind you via email when a sales task or follow up is due.

Justin from LPMA

Very rich in its offering and easy to use

Overall a lot simpler to use than other tools out there and can provide really good reporting.

Pros

These guys have thought through 'inbound' more than anyone else and have made their philosophy really easy to execute on

Cons

It won't fit everyone and can be a bit cumbersome at times. In order to live this approach you really need to double down on your content creation.

Mathew from Advance IT Group Limited

Hubspot is great!

I joined as a freemium user and thought it was a vast improvement on my previous CRM. I quickly upgraded to a paid version and the features it gives us are great, really give my sales team great insights to clients and very easy for me to overview and manage performance. It has also optimised our sales operations massively, helping us to improve customer experience.

Pros

The flexibility to interrogate data and the ease of setting up automations. It feels like software that is designed by people who have done my job. The academy is great for acquiring wider skills.

Cons

The mobile app offers a small fraction of the browser version, and the software doesn't run very well on mobile browsers.

Stefano from Kindred

Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution

Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on. Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag. If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Pros

Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors. HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits). On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Cons

Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not. There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature. One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

MaryGrace from NeuroLeadership Institute

Industry: Research

Great customer service and worth the value

Pros

Amazing customer service support. The success managers are extremely knowledgeable and answer emails quickly. They have made a huge difference. The interface is very user-friendly so my not so tech-savvy salespeople can still use the software. I like that new features are constantly coming out and that Hub gives beta options for users to test them out. The reporting functionality is cool although I do prefer excel mostly. It's nice that our marketing team can operate on the same platform (I am sales).

Cons

I wish there was more customization. Not every company sells the same way so it would be great to be able to customize the deal section to match how we code/itemize our deals. We can do it to an extent but it causes a lot of user error. I also know that its open-source API but that's not helpful if you don't have an engineer. Because companies are based on domain, there are a lot of duplicate companies and, having a large database, it's a pain (nearly impossible) to manage. Also, the HubSpots Insights database is really bad. The information isn't accurate so we need to do data enrichment on our own. Same complaint with contacts. Lot of duplicates. There's no AI so, right now that's okay but I can see it being a problem as we grow.

Travis from Woodchuck USA

User Friendly, Easy to use for Sales Growth

We are becoming far more effective as a sales team with activity and internal organization. We have a system that tells us who to contact, when, and in regard to what. HubSpot CRM is the most important piece of software that our company has and we couldn't go one day without it.

Pros

Easy for all users to understand and use, but can be customized if needed. The contact timeline and deal filters are my favorite features of the CRM.

Cons

There are no downfalls of HubSpot CRM. It is so easy to use, and can be used as out of box or customized to your needs. It's truly a great solution and one of the best CRM's in the world.

Missy from xTuple

Free CRM or full stack implementation - excellent value!

I recommend to anyone who makes the investment: spend a week to LEARN the product using the HubSpot certifications (video tutorials, etc. - use the resources to know WHAT you now have in your toolbox!). Then, PLAN and SCOPE your on-boarding project together, as a team. Don't try to do everything at once, or even in concert over various departments. What one area of your business needs WILL affect the others.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, great support, fantastic on-boarding staff, excellent knowledge base. Large marketplace of ancillary providers, but if you have any level of reading comprehension, you can follow KB and/or support instructions provided and do-it-yourself.

Cons

A few missing features, but HubSpot has a robust community for those kinds of requests. Honestly, I love the software so much that I cannot even think of anything very serious as a con. Example: cannot personalize the URL for quotes in the Sales Module. Service Module is fairly new and could use some maturation of features.

Josh from AnalysisPro

Great free tools, with great additions in Sales Starter

Using Sequences has saved a huge amount of time when it comes to following up leads. We can set an automated sequence of 5 personalised emails to send at different times if that customer doesn't get back in touch with us. This has increased our sales success and potential for sales, whilst saving time due to the automated process. The free knowledge transfer and recommendations from HubSpot are also really influential, especially for inbound marketing.

Pros

Keeping track of the customers that we deal with is the best thing in Hubspot for us. Each customer has a contact card created where we can add all their details, but also customise our own fields like the product prospects we have (what we are trying to sell to them), then the products they have bought (hopefully). This helps us to better understand our clients and keep on top of current users and potentials. In the Sales Starter, being able to use sequences saves a huge amount of time with email follow ups and has lead to more sales as it can automate different messages going back out to the customers if they don't reply.

Cons

The full integration with calendars and email is simple if you have a Gmail account, but is trickier if you have independant emails. We can get our emails synced up and use the Outlook integration well, but you can only get the Calendar integration to work if you create a full Gmail account.

Nisarg from LogiNext

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Using it for more than 2 years

- Overall experience is better than any other CRM available in the market. if you are a small scale company than the works better than Salesforce.

Pros

- Easy to implement - Automated our sales process - You can customize the fields as per your requirements - The system is not that buggy except for last month couple of issues for the software

Cons

- Marketing automation is a little faulty as you can not get accurate data from Hubspot. Hubspot data and google analytics data shows the difference. - Customer Services is not that trained, most of the time I ended up with finding a solution with my self

Love HubSpot

HubSpot is super easy to use and their educational support makes it even better. They not only tell you how to accomplish a task, they also provide the 'why' for the task. It is a tool that I use all day, everyday and the social functionality is some of the best I've ever seen. I love being able to review all of the activity in one pane and even like comments or respond in that same pane. I wish that direct or private messages to our pages were accessible here, but I do get everything else. If you are looking for a marketing tool that includes all of the digital components for your marketing plan, this is it. You won't find a single platform that is as easy to use and incorporates so many of the things we do.

Pros

HubSpot is super easy to use and it's relatively easy to add users with specific access. This is great if you have review processes like ours. The new email WYSIWYG is much simpler to use now and for that alone, I'd recommend this tool. My team especially likes the calendar view for scheduling Social posts. This, by itself, has allowed my team to plan and schedule social posts up to three months out. We could go further, but choose not to.

Cons

If you have a lot of brands with corresponding websites and social channels, it is difficult to keep that all separate. HubSpot recently added subdomain functionality that is helping us with that, but it has not been extended yet to include social channels. I also wish we had the ability to tag items with multiple campaigns because occasionally I need to track two things (the brand associated and the event or promotion). Campaigns are one of the ways I use to distinguish between brands, especially with Social posts.

Rhianna from IFIS Publishing

Industry: Publishing

User-friendly software with great resources. I am a big fan

I use it every day, and I am still constantly learning new things and finding new ways to use it and make my work easier. I am definitely a Hubspot champion.

Pros

Hubspot is user-friendly, attractive, and useful for different levels of expertise. We use it for the website, blog, social media, email, and CRM. The content around the software is fantastic, with active blogs for different user groups, detailed guidance for how to use functionalities and what you could use them for, and templates to help you tackle projects. They provide a lot of resources to help you get the best out of Hubspot, and if you're stuck, the customer support is responsive and helpful. Something I particularly like about Hubspot is how actively they are developing it. It seems to be every month that we receive an update of new features, functionality or integrations. They have recently added the ability to manage multiple currencies, which people had been really actively asking for on the community forum, and I was so pleased to see this added. Hubspot clearly listen to the feedback and suggestions from the community.

Cons

There are some things which are a bit inflexible. For example, the Industry field for Companies is very large and has a lot of industries which would never be relevant to us. I would like to be able to delete or at least hide features and information which we never use and would never use. Our email is on Outlook Exchange, which unfortunately means we are unable to use some of Hubspot's functions, like being able to email from within the platform and the Meetings function, which I would love to be able to use.

Emily from Strategic IC

Inbound Marketing Exec using HubSpot on a daily basis

I am an inbound marketing exec who uses HubSpot on a daily basis. The company I work for, Strategic IC, is a B2B digital marketing agency that helps clients generate qualified leads via inbound marketing and sales, social media and open source web development. We are a Platinum Certified HubSpot partner and therefore also promote the use of HubSpot to our own clients. We use HubSpot to run various different Inbound campaigns, and create lots of landing pages, blogs, workflows etc through HubSpot. HubSpot is used throughout the whole of the company and is a very easy and intelligent tool to use. The biggest pro is that the HubSpot CRM is completely free! It is well worth using and trying out to see if it suits all of your needs before upgrading to any other packages. I find the CRM tool to be very intuitive - it really helps when tracking what a contact has been doing, for example if an email has been delivered into their inbox, or whether they have read the email etc. Additionally, the dashboards provided by the CRM are a very helpful snapshot of your metrics, however I do feel they could provide a lot more depth. There are only a few cons to the HubSpot CRM - sometimes it can be slow at loading changes to the database and occasionally it does crash and needs to be refreshed multiple times before it returns to normal. Also there is a big jump in price (from free) to add on the reporting features, which can put some clients off upgrading the tool further.

Pros

CRM is completely free, until you want to upgrade and add more features. Really easy way to easily keep track of all contact and see what actions they have been taking. Very intuitive tool. Helpful snapshot of metrics with the dashboards.

Cons

There are only a few cons to the HubSpot CRM - sometimes it can be slow at loading changes to the database and occasionally it does crash and needs to be refreshed multiple times before it returns to normal. There is a big jump in price (from free) to adding on the additional features such as reporting features.

Jodie from Primaris Healthcare Business Solutions

HubSpot CRM Review

HubSpot is an excellent option for a business or marketing team that wants to benefit from automation, cutting-edge instruction and trends, and overall excellent technical support. While the above entry about what I like least about the software is lengthy, it's still possible to get the help I need by making a call or two. If there was more attention to providing practical application of academy certificates/lessons I'd be able to say HubSpot is 100 percent user-friendly. Perhaps my perception is different from some others because I was brand-new to marketing 18 months ago after a three-decade plus career as a print journalist. I imagine that someone who already has a basic, working knowledge of CRM platforms would find this one less challenging. I highly and gladly recommend HubSpot CRM.

Pros

HubSpot CRM really is a one-stop shop for marketing, from email integration and project management to blogging and landing pages. There are so many functions and a great library of resources/videos (and HubSpot Academy) to learn the basics of each part. Technical support has been outstanding, as well.

Cons

While the library of resources/videos and HubSpot Academy is amazing, what lacks - sometimes significantly so - is the actual hands-on application of that learning. One example (of many): activating/including social media channels on an email. The actual ins and outs of doing that aren't fully explained in articles/videos, at least not in a way that walks you through the process. If you don't have a great understanding of templates, design manager, and similar features - at least for me - it's a real challenge. Calling or emailing support often results in receiving a link to an article or video that I've already watched a few times.

Cathie from Herself360, LLC

Industry: Online Media

The Best Free CRM

I have used Hubspot since 2010. I have watched it become the best Marketing Platform that is available on the market. I love that the CRM is free. I started a new business after using the Professional version of the software for years with another company, and I can still get a lot out of the free application.

Pros

The Price for a small business or startup up is excellent! It is free. It is very easy to use and customize to work the way you need it to work for your business. Keeps track of all your interactions with clients, partners, and supporters in a very easy to read area. Interacts with Outlook or Google, to make sure that all the email correspondence with your contacts is documented and kept in the right place

Cons

I don't like that sometimes I have to reconnect it with my Outlook application, and it causes Outlook to open slowly.

Jonathan from Domotic Technology Group

Our main tool in the Marketing department

In my company, HubSpot is our main tool in the Marketing department. We use it specially for marketing automation actions. It allows us to make calls, send emails and complete landing pages and forms, so we can keep track of the performance of our marketing campaigns.

Pros

Hubspot analytics are exceptional. It allows you to get a clear overview of how the website or blog is performing, by keeping visually tracks of how close you are to hitting the goals, while constantly providing tips to reach them. Besides, all relative metrics for marketer can be tracked on HubSpot, such as web, email, social media, page performance, SEO and AB Testing metrics. The customer support is amazing, always being so responsive and helpful. I have to say its one of the best support teams I have ever contacted. Also, were so excited that Hubspot announced at this year's inbound that multi-currency capabilities would be supported, something we were desperately waiting for as this was essential to our deal tracking.

Cons

Hubspot needs to be maintained very closely. We once had an issue where information got messy and people received emails that they were not supposed to. We had to apologize and fix this. It was due to a personal mistake, but I know it could happen again if its not maintained properly. Also, integrate Hubspot with other tools is not always easy, as the process is long and confusing.

Ralph from Grey Orb Digital

Hubspot CRM Review

It's been great so far.

Pros

1. The number one thing I love most about Hubspot CRM is the ease of use. The interface is so clean and intuitive that it's very easy to grasp even as an absolute beginner. You have the features laid out at the top of the page where you can easily access all the features it has to offer without too much clutter that destroys the user experience. 2. The process of creating forms to capture leads from your websites is pretty straightforward and the templates are nice too. You can just select the kind of form you want, either pop up or regular type and you design what you want. 3. The convenience with which you can integrate all your communication channels into one inbox, we are talking about emails, responses to forms, Facebook messenger chats, and you can even create bots to qualify leads, all in one place. 4. Your funnel processes become more efficient because you can do almost everything from acquiring leads to finally making a sale, all on one platform. For example, you can create landing pages and get leads, import the contacts of your leads, send marketing emails to your leads, schedule meetings with your leads, all on the same platform. 5. I like the fact that you can manage all your ad campaigns for Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Linkedin. 6. Easy integration with WordPress, Zapier, Crisp, and Gmail.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about, I would just expect more integrations with more popular software, apps, and CMS's other than just WordPress, for example, Processwire and MODX, that you can just use as plugins instead of manually adding codes.

Giovanni from AisTeam- Digital Think

Without HubSpot CRM we would still have one of those old plastered CRMs that do not help the seller

We work all more aligned, we do not lose any information on the customer, we can trace the history of the various points of cotnatto that a customer or a prospect has had with the different departments, we simplify the life and work becomes less stressful with this tool under but no. In addition, integration with the marketing side makes it fly, allowing a truly segmentation of contacts based on their behavior and interactions with our digital content.

Pros

We are 20 people and CRM is the cornerstone of every communication and interaction with the customer: HubSpot CRM has allowed us to rediscover the centrality of the individual - contact, without having to get lost among various software and email accounts On the contact we find logging in automatic: the emails sent and the answers to these emails, phone calls and scheduled appointments (which also go into Google Calendar). For us, it is an out-of-the-ordinary tool for this timeline on the contact, that allows us to "know" even prospects with which other people in the company have never had anything to do. The deals are also a very well thought out and easy to manage tool. The fact that the basic functions are free and there is no cost per seat ... well, it makes it an extraordinary tool

Cons

In order to have access to complete and in-depth reporting, ie a Business Intelligence able to show all information and data to understand various aspects of our company, we have to go towards advanced paid-level reporting. Not bad considering that everything else is free.

Umair from Bayt

Coolest User-Friendly CRM for Digital Marketers

I have been using HubSpot since 2012 and have been using till now. I tried using other CRM's but found HS to be the most reliable one from reporting standpoint. Stated loving it more, as now it's offering LinkedIn and Facebook ads which we can publish directly from HS. I can also manage my AdWords campaign and see how much conversions that we have made against each campaign (again only possible in HS). Also, social media marketing automation has done wonders in terms of marketing team productivity. Looking forward to explore more and more features that HS can offer from Marketing Standpoint!

Pros

User friendliness Reliable Reporting Centralized Marketing Automations

Cons

Limitation and at times there are few crashing issues

Paolo from Luce Maintenance Group Pte ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

Definitely a requirement if you wish to run an efficient business, with tracking for success!

I'm able to track whether or not my salespeople are performing. I'm able to see whether the clients are actually reading e-mails, and retroactively see the interaction history from a centralized data source instead of having to sift through the gmail inboxes. In general it has made work so efficient, that we have less client miscommunications, less missed leads, and TONS of data for us to look at for us to see how to grow the business moving forward.

Pros

Hubspot is so flexible and customizable that I can modify it in anyway that I want for my business unit in the company that I'm managing. With its many integrations with other applications like Zapier and Toky, I am able to track data across all of my team, and see precisely how they're performing, how well they're closing, and also backtrack their client interaction history to see how well they service our customers! Furthermore, as a CRM software, we have all the data we need with our clients. Contacts are automatically zapped into the system via Zapier integrations, and I'm able to automate most of the client data to automatically fill themselves out according to instances. I can track where all my traffic is coming from, and it helps lower my marginal CPA for my digital marketing campaigns because I know which channels to pump money into. Definitely a very flexible software.

Cons

Because Hubspot is so flexible and is able to do so many things, it also takes some time to be able to learn how to use it efficiently. Even with their on boarding support, there's so much the program can still do for you that the people don't cover. It's up to you to try and see how you can make Hubspot work for you.

Kate from Courselle

Clear and intuitive

I'd recommend this CRM for any SMB.

Pros

Compared to the CRMs that came in way before, Hubspot from the user-friendliness perspective felt more like a personal use tool, rather than a corporate one. I was positively surprised that a work tool can be so good looking and cosy. Having been using it for 3 years now, I also see that they regularly add new functionality, improve the interface and the speed of processes. If you are working in sales you will definitely enjoy such features as folders of templates, sequences of email, postponed sending of emails and booking calendar. That is what my team is using 100 times every day and it works just as you expect it to. The most valuable advantage that you get used to too quickly is the amazingly clever way to store information about contacts, companies and deals - just in one glance you know everything about your contact without extra clicks.

Cons

I was at first struggling with the reporting part - charts to measure team's performance or templates success. But in the Hubspot's latest update I have actually seen a new team performance tracker which has all I need to know about my team's work. Still looking forward to some report that would let me see who of the contact has clicked on a link in a certain template.

Jose from Salted Stone, Inc.

Top CRM for many reasons

I have 4+ years of experience using HubSpot, day in and day out, and have used it extensively both in-house and with multiple clients of all different sizes. I also have significant experience with other CRMs including Marketo, Pardot, and Salesforce. I say that HubSpot is still the top CRM and marketing software platform in the industry for the features listed above, but also for their responsive and fast-acting customer support team. Overall I highly recommend HubSpot.

Pros

The user tracking functionalities out-of-the-box are unmatched. It's very easy to track what leads do in your website and it's random-to-known lead matching technology is great. Building your website within the HubSpot ecosystem will yield a fast website that is easy to edit, that follows SEO best practices and is extremely stable all around. And the marketing automation features are simply one of the best in the industry.

Cons

The reporting functionalities aren't great. There are many small little details and limitations in different tools that doesn't make sense to most folks and makes you wonder why HubSpot doesn't allow it. Sometimes implementing conversion goal tracking from other systems isn't as easy as it could be. Lastly, some of the pricing tiers and features don't make complete sense to me and the software can get pretty expensive if you have too many contacts in your database.

Jordi from GlobalFit

Top Notch CRM

I love this product. There is personalization, segmentation, automation, workflows and list creation and so much more.

Pros

HubSpot's CRM is an intuitive, comprehensive solution to seeing all of your data in one place. You can automate and personalize emails, create deals to track sales cycle and revenue, set reminders for when you need to reach out to someone next. If you follow the procedure, there is great transparency for your team.

Cons

The CRM can feel overwhelming at times. If you have a large team utilizing the software, it's crucial that all team members use the system the same way, lest someone forget to log a task and multiple people wind up sending communications to the same person- this annoys and confuses your customers and prospects!

November 2014

Melissa from National Fatherhood Initiative

Industry: Philanthropy

November 2014

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Pros

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Cons

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

Nick from aNewSpring

HubSpot CRM it's Simple, Powerful and the best system for Sales and marketing to work in together.

HubSpot CRM it's Simple, Powerful and able to scale with your organisation, what more can you wish for? Not only the platform offers a great experience, but the support is great as well. They have great idea's and are always there to help you out. of course, they have some small isues every once in a wile, but it's all wel wordt it

Pros

To start off with Hubspot is Simple and Powerful. With their easy to use interface, you can get the overview and contact information you need and this is even customizable per user. Hubspot also offers a great In-Sync with their Marketing, sales and service Hub, because all systems use the same database. Hubspot is a great solution that offers a product for business with a growth ambition and is able to grow along with them HubSpot CRM (and other tools) are constantly in development, so features that you miss might come soon. it's great to work with a tool that adapts to the changing demand and technology.

Cons

In my opinion there are no real cons for working with Hubspot. But there is something you have to consider (or learn to live with). Hubspot is a fast-moving company that releases new features on in a fast passed. the downside of this is that new features are not as must buildout as you should wish they were.

Bruno from Viacom

Nice tool for business communication

The tool is unusual in terms of use at the beginning. We have gone through a lot of pieces of training and read a lot of documentation, and finally, we have increased the number of customers by to 20 percent thanks to improved communication. The support team has helped us a lot. The program is suitable for marketing purposes only in the most expensive version, all others are only partially designed for that, so consider it when choosing the best one for you. Generally, there are no problems that can not be resolved, so give it a try.

Pros

"An excellent solution for those who want to keep everything on their eyes. Within this CRM program, you can manage communication, do marketing and collect statistics. Sales managers can monitor at which stage is the process of product promotion, how many deals are concluded, have info on them etc. You can also schedule e-mailing."

Cons

File storage is a bit complicated. They are difficult to find something using a search engine, as well as to replace files and especially attach them to messages. Emails often do not get to their addresses, therefore, we had to look for other services for correspondence. The interface causes some problems because it is not always convenient, for example, it is impossible to copy the contact information of customers. You just have to type it.

KEVIN M from Metro

HubSpot nails the basics of CRM

Email Marketing (5x growth in influenced customers in year 1) Lead Management (built scalable process for lead management with complex sales channel) Pipeline Management (increased pipeline process adoption)

Pros

CRM software is generally cumbersome for sales reps. HubSpot software focused on UX and adoption over being able to be customized to handle every possible use case. Mobile app is also solid. Workflows are easy to use and powerful.

Cons

-Reporting capabilities are very limited (easy to get data in, difficult to summarize well to drive process adherence) -Company to customer relationship hierarchy lacks ability to support more complex business models - and B2B companies.

Abraham from Texila Education and Management Services Pvt Ltd

Time saver tool helps to close the deal quickly

After using Hubspot we do not feel to use our previous tool which is CRM , this saves a lot of time. Some of the best features are Dashboard - we can check our teams overall activities like day ,month wise Creating deal - which helps us to close the sale Meeting scheduling - with our client Sequences - which helps us to automatically send a mail as per our requirements There are so many other advantages which helps us to close our sale easily .

Pros

The most interesting services which i liked was integration of email and Just call which helps us to follow up on daily basis and it helps us to also listen to the call recording of the previous conversation done by the advisor . We also receive a notification in the gmail if anyone opens the email and this helps us to call the students quickly and to follow up with them . Its easy to track prospects and identify the leads which are closer to get converted

Cons

Most of the services are really good only think i found it difficultly was the duplicate lead getting created . If a student is registering with one email and different phone number we get two new lead . It takes time to learn since we have lots of features available and you will need to go through the learning center to go through completely .

HubSpot Used for Sales, Inbound Program Management, Web site Hosting Services

We clearly understand the sources of our online traffic and what content is generating the most attention/form fills/conversions. It covers off the tasks that we were executing in multiple other systems previously and allows us to track all inbound activities in a single system. In addition, it's easy to set-up and post new blogs to our multiple social media sites, complete e-mail blasts, as well as track results. The couple of times I've contacted the help desk, the responses have been prompt and helpful. Also, the online training resources are for the most part useful in helping to understand how to use the basic functionality. It's important to note though that like with all software solutions, it only performs as well as the users who configure and leverage it. Ensuring you have team members who are willing to learn the tool and use it properly (populate data correctly) will dictate the success of the tool for your organization.

Pros

It is intuitive to use and data is easy to query and update. Tracking of the contact touchpoints helps you understand your customers' buyer journey's more clearly.

Cons

Although one of the selling features is that you can A/B test landing pages, e-mails etc., it's important to note that you can't use these features unless you are emailing at least 1,000 contacts (as smaller data volumes don't render statistically significant results). So for smaller organizations just building their inbound programs, this functionality will not be usable until they grow to a larger size with a larger contact base.

Dacil from Interlatin

Perfect CRM for companies with straight forward sales cycles

I have been using Hubspot CRM for a year now. In my company we are seven different business units and each business unit is kind of ran like an independent company so the challenge to have them all in one CRM was compelling. Some of the business units had never have a CRM before and some other were using different ones: I had 3 using vTiger, a free Open Source CRM, and another one SAP. I started the migration of CRM with the business unit with most experiencie on the use of vTiger CRM. The migration went on pretty smoothly for my surprise and mostly everyone was happy with the change specially because of the ease of use. I do had to create some training slides and get together all the sales group to train them, but after that session mostly everyone started working on the CRM without problems. I then followed with the rest of the business units and Hubspot has been working perfectly, but.. I do have some complains from the users which have more to do with the way we do business than with the CRM itself. Since we are different business units but usuaaly work with the same customers, we have a problem assigning one owner to each contact. We would need each contact to be able to have multiple owners that can help us create filters accordingly to the owner. Right now we are not able to do it and I have lots of complains about since because of it I need to have everyone being able to see or edit all contacts, not only the ones assigned to them. Besides this, Hubspot CRM is a great tool and very easy of using. We are still waiting for the App for Android though!

Pros

Ease of use On the cloud iOS App Easy migration of information

Cons

You cant have more than one owner per contact

Jonathan from Rawson Property Group

A comprehensive CRM system offering a full suite of functionality

The ability to track our leads from an earlier stage than we previously did is allowing us to analyse our earliest interactions with the customer and to devise new strategies to enhance that customer experience and identify which of our staff are really excelling. We still need to take advantage of all the features available to us, but those that we have embraced have made our work a lot more simple and focussed on our core objectives.

Pros

It covers everything we want to do from Forms, Email Templates, and Landing Pages to Customer Surveys, Ticketing and Chatbots. The free version offers a lot more functionality than I would expect and you can get quite far with it. The paid features are competitively priced and are easy to pick up and use. The support team is amazing, on chat, email or phone support, they always reply swiftly and their team all seem to be well versed with the product and able to assist with a wide range of issues. New features are developed and rolled out regularly, and are not always at an additional cost.

Cons

The one gripe I currently have is the inability to separate viewing permissions for Contacts and Deals associated with those Contacts. In our specific context thats quite important. However since we encountered this issue the separation of ownership of Contacts and Deals was implemented, so I am hopeful this will be amended in the near future.

Consie from Treadwell Group

Hubspot functions and features

HubSpot has solved Treadwell's issues like wondering what clients have previously been offered, suggested or even who has spoken to them in the past. The benefits of knowing this kind of information in our business is that if someone is away or takes a call, receives an email or both, they can ensure the customer is looked after immediately and with the utmost knowledge they require in such a technical and versatile environment.

Pros

HubSpot is easy to understand and simple to use. The most i like about this software is it keeps the team transparent and accountable for what they are tasked to do, it also ensures that when a member is away projects or tasks don't get dropped. The versatility of this software increases everyone's knowledge on what has been done for existing clients and what need to be done in their are in the future to enhance sales.

Cons

The one thing i least like about this software, is the reports it allows aren't always or cant always be adapted to the business functions. This means that what we would like it to do has to be created on another software and data from the CRM has to be manually entered or formatted.

Sean from Keller Williams Realty Premier

Great for sales and marketing

Very happy. Ive found the system very helpful. I have a better handle on my contacts and leads. HubSpot is very supportive and offer a great training environment which goes beyond just the scope of the system. It does start becoming a little pricey once you start taking on additional hubs.

Pros

Its extremely flexible allowing you to set up your system to match your business processes. Not only that, the number of integrations in offer allows you to add whatever you need to manage your day-to-day operations.

Cons

There are some quirks that mean automation can be a little clunky. The most obvious of which is that tasks created by an automation cant be assigned to a specific task queue related to the activity required.

Lonnie from SAP BW Consulting, Inc.

We Love This Product

We've been using this product since it was released. It has been constantly upgraded and new features are added all the time. For what we do, B2B sales, it is almost all we need. The fact it is integrated with the Hubspot Marketing means you do very little data entry. It takes less than an hour for us to set it up for new clients, compared to many, many months for other more complex systems we've implemented. Strong Points: Does a lot of work for you, keeping you from having do a lot of data entry. The meetings tool has resulted in a lot of customer engagement that would have not happened without it. The templates and sequences are a great help and really make you think about what you want to say and how you want to say it to customers. The ability to modify the Sales Pipeline stages is very helpful and the ability to create different sales pipelines is also very critical. The available free training is also a great addition to the tool. Weak Points: The lack of a Configure, Price and Quote system means you have to buy a third party system if you want to actually be able to close deals from within the tool. The mobile app is constantly being improved but needs a few additional pieces of functionality. The ability to call from within the app is great however, it lacks the management systems large volume call centers require. It isn't really the same as an Inbound Call Center application and users should bear that in mind.

HubSpot is a valuable tool for the Marketing department.

When I first started my job I took many of the HubSpot Academy courses, which was similar to taking an online marketing course in college. This helped me to gain an understanding of the software. With HubSpot we are able to easily monitor leads throughout the buyer's journey, as they move down the funnel. We can keep track of all of our tasks and deadlines, and provide content to our viewers.

Pros

HubSpot is great because it's an all-inclusive software for our marketing needs. We use HubSpot for all of our emails, blogs, and landing pages. The Workflows tool allows us to easily track lead engagement. We're able to manage and track our marketing efforts like never before. I find HubSpot much easier to use than WordPress, where our website is hosted. Possibly the best part of using HubSpot is the customer support! At times the wait can be long, but I always reach an actual person, and they are so helpful and nice! If they don't know how to do something they always look into it and get back to you via email. They're lifesavers!

Cons

The software can do so much that there is still a lot to learn. When creating contacts HubSpot has a tendency to fill in the missing information with what it can find on the internet, which is not always accurate. Sometimes there are features I would like to use that HubSpot doesn't have, like it only allows one level of progressive profiling in forms, and one level of subtasks in Projects. Sometimes the Design Manager and Page Editor can be difficult to work with.

Lucy from Strategic Internet Consulting

Great for Enterprise B2B

As agency partners, we use and recommend HubSpot, and have been using the whole growth stack for a around 3 years. With Hubspot we now have a fully integrated platform that it used by all members of the company across all teams - aligning sales and marketing. With HubSpot sales everyone in the business - not just sales -gains clarity on what's in the pipeline, what the priorities are, how qualified each lead is - and we can track all nurture actions and engagements back easily. If you're planning to do inbound marketing and sales effectively this software gives you all you need in one spot. In addition to the sales platform and CRM, we use huspot to manage out marketing - bear in mind that everything is hubspot is closed loop so we can align out sales efforts with our content management, social management, paid ads, marketing automation, reporting and more.

Pros

Easy to use, good range of integrations, closed loop reporting, good training and support - clarity on responsibility for all our team across departments.

Cons

Not much - it would be nice to see a few more integrations with other CRM and sales platforms, and other 3rd party tools like chat, but there are always new updates such as these being rolled out by HubSpot.

Beth from Boulder Strategies, LLC

Invest in learning the system for the most reward

I've enjoyed working with HubSpot and found that it's integrated pretty seamlessly across website, social media, and email. If you take the time to do the trainings and certifications, you'll get much more out of the software.

Pros

HubSpot's CRM has a tremendous amount of functionality for organizations who need to work with multi-layered communications and tracking. It provides the ability to create personalized, automated workflows that pull your contacts through your system. If you use the inbound marketing model, it will reduce the amount of follow up time and help you scale your product.

Cons

It can be difficult to get a full grasp of the software, and it isn't as simple as other CRM tools on the market. With the added complexity, however, you get added functionality. Further, HubSpot is great at providing trainings and resources to help you understand how to use the system. Additionally, there are some targeting parameters that are more difficult than with other toolssince HubSpot is geared towards workflows and targeting customers where they are in a business cycle, it is difficult to target by things like zip code when you need a very specific area.

Jen from ECBM

Great as an add-on for the marketing software

This is a great value-added service for the Hubspot website hosting and CMS. I am not sure of how useful it would be as a stand-alone product. The add-ons for Microsoft Outlook and Google Chrome browsers are work being installed and loaded every time you start these applications. You do get some great insights into the activity of leads, prospects, and customers. Emails sent have reports that beat most CRM and Email delivery systems in that you can see within the record how contacts are interacting with your emails and content. The HubSpot CRM made it easy for me to suggest moving our marketing automation needs to HubSpot as it adds another level of information for my salespeople in that we are all using the same contact records and can easily share information.

Pros

I love that my interactions with a client easily can be shared with the sales team The permission levels make sense on the sales side for access to Marketing modules as well The emails send reliably with great tracking features

Cons

It is expensive if you are looking at it as strictly a CRM- it does take on a lot of other parts of your business development and outreach- so consider that You do need to have at least one committed user in the software, keeping up to date on the new features and how to use it

Taniqua from Security Pro Group

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great Software

It's great!

Pros

Hubspot makes everything seamless. It keeps track of emails and responses in each customer's file. You can also set up a vast array of automatons so that no one ever slips through the cracks. There are also templates so you save a lot of time over recreating things over and over. The customer service is the best customer service I have encountered. Most customer service reps talk down to people. Hubspot tends to just answer your questions as they would a professional and the back-up if they need to to help you along. They also generally offer additional information for you to look at so you don't have to keep calling. One of the best help databases available as well. They also offer video training and certification in multiple things that any company needs like marketing and SEO.

Cons

This is probably not a con to most people but I don't love change and Hubspot makes improvements to how things work fairly often, many things, this seems yearly. I personally don't like learning the new tweaks although I usually agree it's an improvement once I adjust.

CJ from Complete Payroll

Our Marketing Department Runs on HubSpot

Smooth. It was a huge upgrade from our previous (legacy) CRM which was siloed and clunky. It's great how you don't have to pay for more users to access the CRM. So anyone at our company can view contact records and activity without us having to pay for an extra seat (unless we want to give them Pro tools).

Pros

Most? Probably how it has transformed our business, starting with marketing and extending subsequently to sales and service. By adopting the inbound methodology and using the tools and instructions made available to us, we've been able to triple our website traffic, double our email newsletter subscriber list and bring in more leads (and customers) than ever before - in 2 years. I also like how intuitive, easy to use and well-supported the software is. At the same time, it's constantly being updated and becoming a more robust platform. So it could work for both novice and experienced marketers.

Cons

Hard to say, but if I had to pick something I would like to see more functionality with the automated workflows tool. Perhaps a better way to organize contacts who you want to enroll in multiple workflows.

Megan from Hairline Ink

Hubspot Review

Pros

Being apart of a growing company, Hubspot is great for a small team as well as one that may be experiencing growing pains. It's extremely user-friendly & intuitive.

Cons

There are a couple issues that could be fine-tuned (additional filters or a way to add customized filters would be amazing). My biggest gripe is that there isn't an option to auto-enroll contacts into a sequence & you are required to click through each client.

jacob from Proformex

Industry: Facilities Services

HubSpot has increased my productivity

My experience has been great! Going from using Sales Force to hubspot has been an easy transition.

Pros

Sequences and tasks have increased my productivity by not allowing me to let any of my prospects fall through the cracks!

Cons

When calling through the hubspot dialer I have to answer my phone with every individual call to connect. I have used dialers in the past that only required one call to connect and I would be able to make as many calls in a row as I liked until I hung up.

Andrew from Cartegraph

Best CRM and CSM Available

Pros

The website builder is phenomenal. As a designer, I feel zero limitations. Hubspot allows me to create user-friendly web pages without sacrificing creative control. I've worked with plenty of CMSs and website builders in the past like WordPress, Drupal, SquareSpace, and Wix, and I'd heavily prefer Hubspot to all of them. The email builder is also the best thing I've used in that area. I HATE building emails because you have to code them like it's 1994. But Hubspot does so much of the heavy lifting that I can quickly build templates without having to spend days coding and testing.

Cons

HubDB is great, but I wish it was a little easier to create filters and searches. It requires more back-end development knowledge than I'd like. I also wish you could reorder rows. The page builder is so good, that it sometimes makes the email builder feel a little clunky... especially with regards to flexible content. That being said, the email builder is still the best thing I've used out there. Finally, as of writing this, a lot of the documentation is a little outdated since Hubspot launched a major update to it's Design Editor this year.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,217 reviews