• Pros

• "Price is reasonable, awesome features which are better than Google Docs in some cases and of course customer service is helpful."

• "I like so much use Zoho Doc for the for the security it transmits when storing my files and addition to offering much more space than other platforms. "

• "I use this software to organize a work folder and keep it synchronized and supported. Its configuration is very simple. The appearance is simple but this allows your navigation to be faster."

• Cons

• "Nice very close to what google docs provide but at times the loading time is a lot and slow performance when using zoho spreadsheet, formulas are not as good as google docs"

• "Impossible to give bad reference of this software, there are many functions and advantages that it offers, and definitely after starting its use it becomes essential"

• "The layout is a bit outdated but it has a majority of the functions I need. Which lets me edit and store my files."

Browse Zoho Docs Reviews

Everianny from PwC Venezuela

An excellent alternative to save information in the cloud

Zoho docs is an efficient solution for companies that need a cloud and modification of documents in real time. This powerful tool optimizes internal processes, generating greater collective work, competitiveness, performance and productivity, that's why I recommend it as one of the best services to work in the cloud.

Pros

In my work it is very important to stimulate collectivism in its different stages and functions, with the firm intention of endowing the investigations with analytical and technical elements of greater depth. Zoho Docs is an excellent alternative for collaborative work and in real time, it allows adjusting and modifying information hosted in the cloud with the purpose of making corrections, append information and modify the data that are necessary. Another interesting option of this software is the possibility of previewing documents in the cloud without the need to download. This option saves us a lot of time and effort in downloading the file and the corrections.

Cons

Although the platform offers great benefits, has an excellent intuitive system, and offers comprehensive solutions, this platform does not do all the work, therefore it is necessary to hire personnel in the area of accounting and administration to develop more detailed tasks

Maisarah from Digi Telecommunications

Good free software for online document creation

Zoho Docs flexibility is really helping me managing my document as i can have a free access to all my document from anywhere. Sending and sharing document to client and colleague is very easy and it will produce private link for document sharing purpose.

Pros

I really like all the tool that has provided by Zoho Docs. It can work from online settings and has a space to storing my document online using the designated cloud storage for free. The text search function is really helping when i am trying to search for specific keyword from my document.

Cons

There are time when my document are not properly synchronized between my phone and my folder in computer. I need to manually refresh it and only then it will start synchronized back.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Docs

Zoho Docs can be use for free with some limitation, but still better than other online document software.

Edgar from MediaLux Produxiones

Industry: Government Relations

Great potential of productivity apps

Sharing documents and online publishing of the files is a breeze, and they are always online which makes it a great option when embeding these types of files on other places throughout the web.

Pros

Zoho has never stopped developing new features throughout their productivity suite. Support is awesome and ease of use is great for newbies. I've been using Zoho Apps for more than ten years and I am still loyal with their efforts.

Cons

Docs includes Writer, Sheet and Show apps, unfortunately loading times of the apps can be cumbersome and the lack of full versions of these apps for mobile phones or tablets forces you to seek for other options even though the online versions of the apps are option packed.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam from Sumitomo mitsui Construction co ltd

Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy solution for online documentation

With Zoho Docs my experience is easier to use, with online documentation most secure that anything can be. Some time Synchronization is little bit slow but, it can be manage. By continuous Update Zoho docs enlighten us with their effort to give us maximum support. Customer care section is well active also.

Pros

Zoho Docs is one of the best secure online documentation cloud i ever used, besides it continuously improve their features, and provides us 'the best' service. Besides it is very easy to control, its interface. I can easily categories my Folder and sub folder here.

Cons

Unlike excel , sheet does not able to analysis the data here. Some time during loading i find this little bit slow.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Docs

Zoho Docs is easier to control than Nimbus note, besides i get other features besides docs.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Docs

Most annoying thing with WPS office is Ads, suddenly out of no where! that appear.

Colin from Trade IT

Zoho Docs - Writer, Sheets & Show Plus Cloud Storage

Zoho Docs is a perfectly functional suite of tools to rival more popular rivals, but it is unlikely to displace Microsoft Office in the corporate world. That means it needs to be able to work with Office formats if you have clients or suppliers who will be sharing files with you. This generally isn't a problem, but not all features of Word, Excel and PowerPoint are supported. Some companies may still want a single copy of MS Office on hand to help manage this process. For most small business users, Zoho Docs (or the even better value Zoho One suite which includes Docs) can be a good alternative to both G-Suite and Office 365.

Pros

- Cost-effective alternative to basic Microsoft Office Suite - Word Processor (Writer), Spreadsheet (Sheets) and Presentation (Show) software included. - Writer great for creating HTML content for web pages - Syncs files with desktop - Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox - Strong Security - Good integration with other Zoho products - as you would expect

Cons

- Sheets doesn't have the power and analysis capabilities of Excel, but is perfectly functional for most small business use cases. - If you need to share files with external users you generally have to convert to more popular formats. These export options are available, but an extra step and another version of the file to manage.

Isabella from Alascom

A great reliable way to save any document online.

Currently we use this system for various reasons that are very useful to us, at business scales, which makes it an effective software in its main functionalities, normally, we use this system to protect all our data in an extremely secure way, including at the same time, acquiring full access to these records, from any mobile device or computer, with access to the web, for occasions that arise, and we need these informative documents to satisfy said problem presented, being necessary not only for these interpretations, but also to protect images and videos, which can become of great personal importance.

Pros

It is one of the best tools registered in the cloud to protect all the data that you keep in your organization in a totally secure way, because it will be stored online, which guarantees its functionalities in a numerical percentage, in its entirety, mentioning that it is one of the systems that I like the most, about these qualities that it offers to be used by any user who decides to promote this program, especially because it is very easy and flexible in all its use options.

Cons

Being an easy-to-use software, several of its functionalities are not current, that is, they do not present an update to restore the modern effectiveness that it should offer, this happens in several of its operational qualities, specifically due to its lack of modernization in several aspects within this platform, in order to provide a complete and reliable service, above all to increase certain characters that require innovations and integrations for their job improvement.

Rick from Fascinating Monsters

Solid and sometimes superior replacement for Google Docs

As always with Zoho products, I was pleasantly surprised at the features provided for free. However, certain workflow and performance issues keep me from using the tools full-time.

Pros

Zoho Docs wouldn't be all that special without Zoho Writer, which is the unsung hero of free online word processors. I've reviewed it positively on Capterra and highly recommend it. So it's hard to talk about Zoho Docs, which is basically the management hub for multiple Writer docs, without also talking about Writer. Zoho Docs provides feature parity with Google Docs and improves it in many respects. For instance, all Zoho Docs can be sync continuously with Dropbox. I guess it makes sense that Google Drive continuous sync isn't included. ;-) Zoho Writer now provides an integrated grammar checker/writing assistant called Zilia, which in my tests provides better advice than Grammarly and for free. I like the Zoho Docs templates better than those from Google Docs.

Cons

UI fonts are too small and too light to be read easily by these old eyes. I couldn't find any settings to change the default other than increasing the browser zoom. That's bad. Everything loads slowly on underpowered devices and there's no feedback as to the state of the interface. UI elements are therefore often slow to respond. No integration with Zoho Notebook, for some inexplicable reason, which makes Notebook kind of pointless. No integration with Evernote either so that's a definite workflow issue.

Mathew from Arrow Freight Systems, Inc

The best possible way to get done with cloud documents and file sharing.

The experience was somehow alright but they really need to improve the services. Still, we have gained much benefits from this tool by creating efficiency in working and improving our cloud document service.

Pros

One of the most easy and efficient way to get our documents prepared online and can easily be shared with anyone. We can get easily prepare and download all kinds of formats. We can easily update our docs online and can easily implement them in our day-to-day routine. It's a reliable yet most productive tool to use.

Cons

I have issues in managing my files or arranging them in an orderly manner. Also, in order to edit the previously saved files, it gets hard to change the formatting. Sharing the files with other users, also creates issues in a more baffled way.

Henry from Sting Marketing

excellent to manage the files of a company, the easy way to share and upload files

Pros

its user interface is quite friendly, very intuitive when using, the way to share with other users of my computer is great, since I can synchronize my computer with zoho docs, even upload files from my iphone. I really like that you have an online version to access my files from anywhere

Ravindu from University of Moratuwa

Industry: Textiles

Great way to store documents online

In my experience zoho docs is the very useful document management system. It can Be used to store any kind of files.

Pros

Zoho docs came with much more useful features. We can use it from anywhere with any device. It has ability to store different file format without worrying their file size. Creating folders and sub folders can be easily categorized our files. Password protected links and group sharing were more useful features in zoho docs.

Cons

According to my experience there are no big issues with it. But, there are some limitations. Free user can use only up to 5gb and downloads and it limits  10gb per day. Another bad thing is we cannot upload folder to it.

Zuhairah from Shopee

Perfect for sharing document and saves online

I use this software for managing my online document in term of sending or sharing the document. All my document is very organized by using this software which will help me to get my document more quickly without any delay.

Pros

Zoho Docs offers a very large storage for document storing and many useful tools for document sharing purpose. The uploading and downloading speed is very fast and i never have any problem to accessing back to my files from the cloud storage. Integration and sharing my files to third party service like Google Drive.

Cons

This software has something missing in the spreadsheet document creation. I am familiar with Microsoft Excel formulas, and this software did not support the formulas and using their own formulas which i will need to explore it more and it will take some time to totally familiar with it.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Docs

Zoho Docs can work online and has a very large cloud storage to store all my document online.

Binyamin from Galil Soil Farm

Industry: Farming

Zoho Docs: Easy and Intuitive

All in all, I wish I could replace Google Docs with Zoho Docs. I simply prefer using Zoho Docs more. If I had a large company I might do so for internal use. But given that most of the people I communicate with don't use, and have never used Zoho, it makes Zoho a difficult choice as a go to word processing platform.

Pros

Zoho Docs is easy to use, robust, online, and free for up to three users. It offers a feature rich platform not found on platforms that are entirely free. Work is saved automatically on the web so one never needs to worry about constantly saving work or fear losing it. Although its been a while since I've logged onto Zoho, writing this review reminds me of what a good word processing platform Zoho and what I'm missing by not taking greater advantage of the many features Zoho Docs has to offer. Given my personal preference, I'd rather use Zoho Docs over Google Docs.

Cons

The problem with Zoho Docs is that it isn't ubiquitous; whereas Google Docs is. If I want to share something on Zoho Docs they need a Zoho account and if they don't have a Zoho account they need to create one and this is considered a hassle by many, and indeed is a hassle. While more robust than some of its competitors, Zoho Docs is also a bit clumsy.

Megan from LEGACY TEAM SALES

Industry: Sporting Goods

It's not Microsoft, but a close second

I really appreciate having an affordable alternative to Microsoft Office. It does everything we need, but without the high cost of installing Office on our server.

Pros

I love Microsoft and have used the office suite since high school (20+ years). I've always purchased the Office Suite for new computers, and we use them on work computers. But then we got a server at work and even though each employee already has Office on their computers, each employee accessing the server needs an additional license purchased on the server. And I've got about 15 people accessing the server, and there was no way I was paying to put all those licenses on the server. So we went with Zoho Docs and it works great. We're saving a ton of money and the programs have similar features.

Cons

If you're used to Microsoft Office products, Zoho Docs is similar but just a little different. Once you get used to the differences, it works great. I do miss some of the add-on plugins I use in excel (like ASAP utilities) but that's about it.

A Great concept that is not executed well

Pros

The benefit of this product is its whole purpose. For their to be a software that houses all of our documents and make them accessible to users. It is even nicer that you can make some files open to some users, but not all of them.

Cons

The concept is there, but the execution falls short. We use a whole bunch of ZoHo products at the office. The issue is that some of them to not make work easier. ZoHo Docs is a perfect example. We are constantly having an issue with it syncing to our computers. It is often easier for a coworker to email the document, instead of putting it into the ZoHo Docs folder. This is because it does not sync easily.

Luis Daniel from YCS PR Corp.

A powerful Google Docs Alternative

Used it for a while and loved it.

Pros

If you need to be editing documents in the cloud or have them accessible somewhere without worrying about privacy issues, Zoho Docs is a good alternative. You can edit from the phone or website and even share the documents with other people. You can also have a team that can access the files and the free tier gives you a reasonable number of features for the tier. We use it mostly for corporate documents since you can brand or email in documents and we also use it to provide NDA's or password-protected documents with expiration links to customers. While some of the editor features might not be as responsive as Google Drive or Office, it's still really good! You can also chat with your collaborators and view everything on the mobile app.

Cons

Some of the paid features could be free features, like protected sharing and increased file sizes.

Elvis from Panamalex

The ideal complement

Pros

When you offer the client a professional email and also the possibility of having a folder of your pc and that you can take it everywhere, it is what they have always needed. Excellent for archives documents or important files that you need to present always avoiding the one that you have the memory or something because you will always have it available in the cloud and at your fingertips.

Cons

I really do not have anything in mind that I do not like or least like. It is simple and very easy to use.

Jensen from Lawns Plus Snow

Perfect for having all our bids, contracts, invoices, etc. in one place.

We have been using zoho docs for about 3 years now, and it makes file sharing, and file backup super easy.

Pros

We love being able to securely access all our documents 24/7 from anywhere. The varying features like being able to share documents with other people in your organization, a text and audio chat in the bottom of every page, and being able to access all the documents right from our email page.

Cons

Sometimes i have noticed issues when trying to switch back and forth between bullet points, and numbering.

Best Cloud System for Small Team

Our overall experience with Zoho Docs has only been positive and I look forward to continuing to use Zoho Docs for all of our storing and sharing needs as we continue to grow as a team.

Pros

Zoho Docs is absolutely perfect for sharing and storing documents within my team. We are able to upload any documents that we can think of to make sure that they are safe and shared with the entire team. I would highly recommend Zoho Documents to any team that is looking for a cost-effective and easy way to share and store their documents for their small business.

Cons

The one thing that I don't like about Zoho Docs is that there seems to be a bit of an issue with loading up screenshots or other photo type of documents that we're looking to share with our creative team. Otherwise, the software is flawless and performs at a very high level for our team.

Jonathan from 60 Minutes of Art Cares

Stellar software

The ability to edit and track edits in one place for a variety of document types.

Pros

I love that with ZOHO Docs, you can save, edit and send documents of any origin, which is something that competitors lack , additionally i like the simultaneity collaboration which helps everyone to stay in the loop on tasks big and small.

Cons

The only complaint i have about this software is that after adding larger files , we found that sometimes the loading became slower but that is the only issue i've experienced

Free alternative to google docs business

Its free alternative of google docs, docs spreadsheet i use it almost daily and sharing it with others is also very user friendly and hence i use it within my company team

Pros

We use zoho docs in my company for everything and google docs charges for the same features in their business plan but zoho gives it for free

Cons

Pretty good software for document management

Pretty useful for me and easy to use. Customer support is also good.

Pros

I use Zoho Docs for document management in our company. We use it for document review and people can modify the document at the same time. Version control is also good for me.

Cons

I can use cell phone to access the documents anywhere and anytime.

William from Ker Seguros

Organizing and synchronizing

Pros

Cons

On some occasions it has been difficult for me to download the content in the application. It is depending on the cellphone model.

Ariana from Hibrido

Review for Zoho Docs

My first experience with Zoho Docs was when I needed to migrate a lot of files from another platform to Zoho, because as I already use other tools from Zoho and keeping documents on the same platform helps me to make my business all connected. Overall my experience is very good with Zoho.

Pros

Cons

His interface interactions are a little difficult to use then google drive for exemple. The user needs to be a little more mature more to understand. I wold like that Zoho Docs working with more usability.

Doriangel from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

Industry: Oil & Energy

A brilliant choice to leading applications.

Pros

An excellent option that I have been trying for the functions of edition and construction of documents, a quite simple tool that involves the management of what I understand are the most basic functions of office automation, the writing of written text and the elaboration of spreadsheets. Zoho Doc has nothing to envy to the most popular tools, since although a revolutionary software does not fulfill its functions well with a touch of innovation.

Cons

I would like you to be a little more daring in innovation, as you could compete directly with market leaders.

Ramin from Upper Education

Just everything you need!

Zoho Docs is the best document management platform. Using amazing features which provided by Zoho Docs are allow you good chance to collaborate with your colleagues and also you can access the permissions. You don't have to download all files, just sync some important files and use them offline. Zoho Team had done a great job with that one. I think everyone needs that kind of docs program, so it definitely worth to try.

Pros

Cons

Actually, I did not see any negative sides of Zoho Docs, but extra new tools would not be bad)

Orlando from Ker Seguros

A cloud to complement other services

Pros

As simple as opening your file browser, add the files you want to backup and automatically everything is synchronized. From the cell phone you can access these files without having to use unnecessary space.

Cons

In my experience with Zoho, it is quite safe. I recommend it to you.

Kayla from Panamalex

Online files

Pros

In search of sharing files with specific users, with this software we could do it. Sharing folders by passwords allows us to show customers the progress of their requests. We use this cloud as an online records.

Cons

I'm doing very well from the PC and cellphone.

Subasinghe from Financial Services

It is a very useful document management application

Manage the test-cases. Share the document with team members. Do my test designs after office time also.

Pros

-- Can create a word, spreadsheets & presentation related documents. -- the Same document can access same time by multiple users. -- Can sync documents to the local machine using ZOHO Docs windows application. -- Allow to attach files from google drive & sync the dropbox with the ZOHO account. -- Using smart chat can chat with the team members.

Cons

-- Sometimes changes are not applied properly to the document. -- Cannot generate the public links for the documents.

Kensuke from Threebond International, Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Easy and fast

Pros

I use this software to manage my spread sheets and photos for my job. What I like about this software is very simple; there is no outstanding issue and it is fast. I might need to click several times to reach where I want, but it is functional.

Cons

As I stated above, I need to click or tap several times to reach the file I want when those files are shared by administrator. I have to click shared, then click shared to me, then choose the file. I tried Favorite once but it didn't list on my favorite folder somehow.

ARLENE from GLD

Zoho Docs are great for creating and storing my files.

Pros

Easy to use if you've ever used MS Word or Word Perfect. Cloud based which enables me to store my files securely.

Orlando from Ker Seguros

Synchronizing the most important

Pros

This program is excellent to take your most important files always with you . If you forgot something, do not worry, it's so simple to use that just by pasting in folder what you need, you'll have it on all the devices that are synchronized.

Cons

I would like there to be some type of file indicator, where the most active are shown to help with the cleaning issues.

Ysmael from Coca-Cola FEMSA, C.A.

Store in the cloud is great and with this tool is even more

Pros

Practical and simple to use is this multiplatform that allows you to store files, videos, among others, in the cloud. Save my documents and work in a shared way in the cloud is great, since I have them from any device and anywhere. Its toolbar is very complete and above all its option to preview the files before downloading ...

Ummar from KBL

If there is a cloud document editing which is simple & easy Its ZOHO DOCS.

I can easily collaborate with others share documents also something like group editing.

Pros

Zoho is the best cloud platform for small & large business apps are connected & you can easily share & collaborate with single key management.

Cons

Zoho docs UI is somehow old one they must use ribbon like MS office does in its applications, some time it crashes when you have slow connection.

Steve from Steve Long Realty & Auction

Use of Zoho Docs

It solved the problem of reducing the difficulty of customers being able to fill in my real estate forms online, as well as offline.

Pros

Very simple to use and very cost effective. Very easy for my online real estate customers to use on my websites. One of the best uses for me is the ability for customers to fill in their responses offline when I meet with them in person.

Cons

The only negative would be that the forms are really plain looking. It would be great if they could be improved with your logo and business colors.

Naomi from heal10

Convenient, but not enough space

Pros

Zoho Docs software provides the ability to centralize all company documents on one portal, which is accessible from different devices. Unlimited number of users and teamwork.

Cons

Only 1 GB of free space. It would be desirable, that Word documents could be edited in Zoho Docs, as sometimes switching between these two formats tires.

Ghazi from RIADVICE

All works well. However the storage is not too big for the free plan. The sharing feature is not much evolved as google docs, shared docs are stored inside shared folder. The file ownership transfer is not available for the free plan, it should be.

Serpil from Antorka

Perfect program for any kind of documents and truly reliable.

quite nice software, most important things is that Zoho Docs is reliable program I can recommend anybody.

Pros

Zoho docs is great program that allows you store documents inside it with easy and secure way. It is really helpful program to upload and download any kind of documents, whenever you want you can find any kind of documents and share with anyone without any delay.

Cons

I do not have any problem with this software generally, but synchronization is pretty slow sometimes.

Kary from Ker Seguros

A folder that is with me everywhere

Pros

I like to work from the synchronized folder and automatically have a back-up of my important files. Additionally, I can easily access from my cell phone and have access to my files.

Cons

So far I have had no problems using this software on my cellphone or in the laptop.

Elisa from Ker Seguros

An online file manager

Pros

I like to keep my files and have access at the right time. On my PC I have a synchronized folder that allows me to always have access to these files from my cell phone or some other computer.

Cons

From the APP it does not seem very easy to share or download the files.

I utilize ZoHo docs for rapid file sharing and collaborating.

ZoHo Docs allows me to work with my team, wherever they are, with collaborative efforts on excel for data analytics or sales calls using marketing material.

Pros

ZoHo makes file sharing and collaborating a breeze. It works across all devices I've utilized and the cloud based functionality makes it flexible enough for a workforce across state lines and in the field.

Cons

I wish the collaboration feature allowed a "roll back" function for when changes are made by specific users. For instance, if two users have modified the document but only one needs undone, I'd like to be able to undo changes by user rather than by time as the traditional "undo" feature works.

Mario from Cornejo Corporation

freeing worries

Pros

I have overcome the fear of losing my important files, thanks to this software I can synchronize with the cloud my important files and I can also access from my cell phone.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like. I am very happy with this software. In my experience, if the PC is damaged, there is no problem, I just download the application, start the session and start synchronizing everything

Ashley from Bright Light Ent.

I Love Zoho Docs!

The benefit of Zoho Docs is how easy, simple, and beautiful the software is.

Pros

Zoho Docs is an excellent, free document management system. I get delighted just opening the software. My favourite parts about Zoho Docs are the interface, the features, and the ease of use. The free storage is also amazing.

Cons

That not everyone uses it! It would be great if this software was more popular and known to more people.

The next generation of online word processing and document creation

We use this for all our business document creation.

Pros

The latest version of this software is really groundbreaking. The features exceed those of the main large providers offering similar products. We've actually been able to move fully to this product now for all business documents.

Cons

Of course there are a few nip/tucks which could help.

Victor from Brainaholic - Innovation Maniacs

Amazing way to store your most important documents.

Perfect app for manage your files especially is you need something easy to use and free.

Pros

Easy to use. Upload files is a breeze and share them too.

Cons

Maybe the design could be more attractive. It looks very old.

Kevin from Threebond Adhesives

Not bad compared to other solutions

The web interface is very easy to use.

Pros

Functional. Easy to use, shallow learning curve on web.

Cons

The ios app is terrible and needs major work to make the search work

Yanelis from Farmacia Milla 8

your files everywhere

Pros

I like the security that I can have of not losing my most important information at the same time that I can take it with me if I need it thanks to the excellent mobile application.

Elisa from Ker Seguros

order in the office

Pros

I like the way we can share important files with all collaborators. It is also good to eliminate spacious file cabinets in the office. We have replaced them with folders in the cloud.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing that I like less. It has been a great help for everyone and we love the softwares that make our work in the office easier.

Javier from PlumChoice

A great alternative

Pros

This Office Suite offers a great alternative to the mainstream productivity applications available at a much higher price. Great for a small business just getting started.

Cons

No cons other than the fact it is all web-based. The integration still rocks in this application making it a delight!

William from Ker Seguros

My office always with me

Pros

I love being able to always have access to all the documents in the organization. When I do not have a new document or form I just ask someone in the office to put it in the shared folders and that's it.

Cons

Before I did not know how to access files without connection. At the moment I like everything and I have no complaints.

Ravikiran from SHARP Software Development India

Best online document editing saas application which supports on desktop and mobile

Very cost effective and very robust and easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use Good connectivity with the Dropbox Great support for Documents, Spreadsheet and presentations Good task management support Easy to share Very cost effective

Cons

I have been using Zoho for very long even before google docs. So far I do not find any drawbacks. As it has many services, it confuses me