Cloudbeds Reviews

4.55 / 5 (156) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 21 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Super user friendly and intuitive. It has made training much easier. "

• "I like the dashboard screen, very handy to have. The simplicity of the program is great. The ability to manage rates is a big plus. "

• "Easy to use and navigate Nice Price Intelligent Engine widget"

• Cons

• "The system has limitations on customization, if this could be looked at this would be very helpful. More reports should be added as the current reports are not very detailed."

• "Looking forward when connection to Airbnb will be finalised. Maybe even HomeAway one day? Happy to be a customer of Cloudbeds."

• "Sometimes it runs a little bit slow and they should listen more to the changes we ask fot"

Browse Cloudbeds Reviews

kris from Hotel

Cloudbeds is our daily use program!

Overall experience is a 10. We use the program daily for 24 hours a day, it is live onto our website and has assisted us in every way. 100% would recommend Cloudbeds to anyone needing a live program, or anyone in the hospitality business.

Pros

Cloudbeds is our daily use software for our hospitality business. It is a live program which interacts directly onto our website - which works wonders. Has a slight learning curve but once learned is super easy to comprehend and use on the daily. The customer service is WOW, no matter the issue you speak to someone directly every time and they help EVERY TIME. The updates are frequent, constantly adding new features - multiple times we contacted customer service about an issue and a week or two later there was an update adding said feature to make it easier!! Easily management and would recommend!

Cons

The only downside if one at all is that the program is LIVE. Meaning a power surge or anything and you cant use it. Sometimes updates happen at inconvenient times.

Anthony from The Inn in Westport

Smooth transition, excellent functionality

From beginning to end, it was relatively easy. Stressful at times, until I fully understood. I actually prefer managing hands on the entire transition. That ensured I understood exactly how things work, and put it on me to complete the transition in a quality manner. Along the way, Cloudbeds support was extremely responsive and helpful when I got stuck (which was rarely). Once we went live, the system performed exactly as desired. I couldn't be happier with it.

Pros

Pretty much everything. While the structure differed from our previous system, once I understood how it was organized, it was easy to use and functioned flawlessly. Every time I needed to do something, the capability was there. Now it's all routine. I love the fact that the integrity of the system does not depend on my server, in my building, with support requiring remote access to my operating system. Now I could lose power, internet, and we are still functional on any device I can get internet access. The seamless integration with Expedia and Booking.com is wonderful, along with our credit card merchant. Upgrading from out old system to this capability pays for it monthly, based on additional bookings and mistake-free credit card processing.

Cons

I would be nit picking, and even then, I can't think of anything to mention. The two security items that were a nuisance my partner fixed within the application, resolving that slight annoyance. There is functionality I would use on occasion if I was willing to pay up for the subscription, but that's on me. It's there if I ever think it worthwhile. Even at the lowest level, I am perfectly happy.

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds

Three other products, four if you count the option of keeping what we had. We chose Cloudbeds based on functionality and cost, after reviewing, speaking with, and investigating alternatives. In large part, Cloudbeds has structured themselves, in terms of cost, functionality, and support to better fit my small business. We couldn't afford the others, costing more than twice what Cloudbeds did, with bells, whistles and functionality we didn't need. I suspect other clients might find those other options a better fit for what they are trying to do, but Cloudbeds fit us perfectly. Fortunately we made the right decision, at least so far. :)

Laura from Thomas Affiliates, Inc.

Nice features and pricing, but needs better support.

Some aspects are really nice. Managing the channel reservations has become much easier, and managing reservations from our website has become easier. Cloudbeds is working to improve response time for support requests. If your company is already acquainted with a cloud based reservation and property management system, then Cloudbeds is worth considering. If you are making the change from an older, server based reservation system, find a software partner that provides comprehensive training and provides live support accessible by telephone. It is worth paying the extra money.

Pros

Our customers like the Booking Engine, and we like the integration with the sites like Booking.com and Expedia. We also like the variety of financial reports.

Cons

We really dislike the arrangement for Technical Support. There is NO option for immediate, live support. We cannot get a live person immediately for any support issue. We always have to submit an email request. We can request an urgent call back and sometimes it happens within a few hours and sometimes it is several hours later. We often have to go back and forth with multiple emails just to have the support rep or "coach" understand what we are talking about. We worried about this arrangement but took a chance.

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds

We chose Cloudbeds for their pricing structure,ease of channel integration, and their Price Intelligence Engine. Other software providers had higher costs for integrating third party reservations and higher costs for training, and in some cases, required yearly contracts.

Alfredo from Kampaoh

The comfort of a hotel and the adventure of a camping

We switched to Cloudbeds almost a year ago and we experienced an amazing improvement in sales since the very beginning of our adventure. We love it and will keep growing with it. This software is getting better every month!

Pros

Easy onboarding. Simple to train our staff and new team members. Great connectivity with channels. 27/7 Support

Cons

We would love to see more integrations in the future. A mobile App would be amazing.

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds

Our decision making factor was the Sales Manager - he didn't try to sell software - he took us by the hand and showed us how to grow and gain trust with an amazing software with people behind that work to create an impact. We felt very attached to the Cloudbeds Family and their mission. And here we are after one year of successfully growing together. We totally love it.

Anna from Hostel

Only suitable for very small businesses without revenue management goals

Very frustrating, frequent issues and glitches, would not recommend for fast paced environment as the system is not reliable.

Pros

Easy to use, some features like the search function where you can search for a name or any reservation number, both direct and 3rd party, are good. Perfect for a small B&B or guest house where you don't manage multiple rates and room types as this system cannot handle it. Definitely not suitable for hostels, even though they advertise this way - you will need to set up and manage each and every bed you have in the hostel separetly, no bulk set up possible.

Cons

Constant issues with performance, the system is often down for periods of time and always in the middle of the day when we have guests checking in and out. The support team are only vaguely knowledgeable in the system and will send you replies from a script rather than looking into the cases properly, they churn out auto-replies all the time. It's obvious they don't use the system and don't know it well. There is no revenue management functionality, you can only have 1 rate mapped to channels and they work on product level, not rate level - so you can't even close out a rate type, only the entire room type. No possibility of setting up any policies - you can only add text. No group functionality and no proper tax set-up. Reporting very poor, there are a total of 26 usable reports, of which only 6 pertain to revenue management and there's no pace report, which is a basic revenue report. No proper bulk update tool for rates, again, it works on product level so you can only do 1 room type at a time (unless you sell all your rooms at the same rate, which is unlikely).

Jessica from Hotel am Markt Munich

Great All in One Solution - PMS + Channel Manager + Booking Engine

Overall we are very happy with Cloudbeds. It's a software you can trust. We were worried at the beginning since we were used working with local servers, but we are very happy about the decision we took to switch to a cloudbased system.

Pros

One of the biggest Pros is that we don't have to use any 3rd party software anymore. It all works perfectly together and we are happy that we don't have to switch between different solutions for our daily workflow. It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue. Great software which we totally recommend for others.

Cons

Not available in German language. We would love to work with a Mobile App. No Accounting integration - we have to export all the data and upload it into our accounting software.

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds

The 24/7 Support was important for us and the price was also a big factor. Cloudbeds offered us a flexible onboarding with a great subscription-based contract. We could have canceled any time without any implementation fees, which made our decision to try the product and stay with it after 2 years easier. We don't regret it - we love it.

Magaly from Lima Rooms Co

Easy to Use All in One Property Management Software

We are very happy with the software - it gives us exactly what we need and the results are excellent. Great Support and very helpful when it comes to problems.

Pros

Excellent channel management - since we are working with Cloudbeds we never had an overbooking. It's fast and reliable. Easy to Use Calendar - you can move reservations with one click. Payment Processing is automatized and connected with Stripe. We also automatized our Welcome and Goodbye Emails with Cloudbeds - increased our Guest Experience.

Cons

Invoicing could be more customizable - we currently use another software for accounting and invoicing. A Mobile App would be super helpful to have it on our phone - it's mobile responsive but it's not very user-friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds

In terms of price and features, it was the best option. We didn't want to "save" money at the beginning and have a surprise afterwards with a commission-based booking engine. Cloudbeds gave us trust and they made it easy to come on board. Important was that we always had the option to cancel - no minimum contract and no implementation fee, so we started with a monthly subscription and now it's almost 2 years from when we started. Happy we did it!

Shinta from Hospitality

Reliable & Affordable PMS

Maintaining the property has never been so easy since we've used CloudBeds. We've expanded from 21 rooms at the beginning to a fully-functional 30 rooms resort.

Pros

CloudBeds has complete features that helps us grow our business for the last two years. They have provided excellent support from time to time. Our business have expanded ever since.

Cons

When they're updating the software in the mid of the busy hours.

Price and features comparison

Justin from Hostel Of Maine

Great at some things, missing many

Cloudbeds is the best of an embarrassingly bad market. Their support is cheery and relatively quick to respond, which is all the more frustrating when they consistently cannot help you nor provide you insight into whether your issues will ever be fixed. They provide an "ideas" site for their customers to use (so their employees aren't required to actually talk to customers), and they have gone as far as to REMOVE the ability to comment on ideas in order to add more detail/use cases/etc. If screaming into the void wasn't bad enough, now they've closed the door in front of your face.

Pros

Seamless integration with third party channels. Would be nice to have less manual work in between each, but that is not something Cloudbeds could change easily, since it's also up to the 3rd party. Online booking widget/site is very good. Customer friendly, haven't received nearly any calls for people unable to figure out how to book. Calendar is relatively simple to use and provides ~80%+ of the info I need on a daily basis.

Cons

NO integration with a credit card swiping device. Instead, any walk ins or changes to credit cards for existing reservations require you to manually input the credit card, which is both time consuming AND costs us thousands of dollars extra a year in fees (keyed in cards are 1% higher than swiped for us). No mobile app, meaning you need to use their site which is not mobile friendly. Poor item entry to a reservation. Adding items to the system is a breeze, but adding them to a reservation takes 7 clicks IF you're already on the reservation folio, otherwise it can take 10 from the calendar! Total waste of time, especially when we sell numerous small items from our on premise store.

kris from Hospitality

Cloudsbeds is an everyday use for our company!

We use Cloudbeds everyday, it helps keep our business organized and easily accessible for all of our staff.

Pros

Cloudbeds is a great program that we use to manage all of our asset in the hospitality work environment. For managing a hotel Cloudbeds makes the job a lot easier, all rooms easily organized and accessible and it even links up with other programs to allowed instant booking. Even does jobs for us like automate e-mails and responses. I recommend Cloudbeds!

Cons

The only real problem we have found with Cloudbeds was there was a bit of a steep learning curve. Also there was things that we needed and the program didn't offer BUT we contacted the support team and they would implement it into the program!!

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds had a lot more options and customization.

Steve from Villas Jacquelina

Cloudbeds has given my hotel a new life.

Our goal when switching to Cloudbeds was to save time doing daily tasks but the software was done so much more. Our direct bookings have increased by over 35%. Guests have noticed the rate checker on my booking engine and felt confident booking directly. We also have seen a boost in OTA bookings. We added a couple of niche channels this past year offered in Cloubdeds Channel Manager and without any extra work from my team, the reservations have increased. My favorite part of the software is PIE. No longer am I worrying about rate management. The automated changes make me feel confident that my rates are helping me maximize my revenue. The time savings have had a big impact! I am a smaller boutique hotel and don't have the luxury of a big staff. My goal has always been to focus on the guest experience and to get away from the computer. Cloudbeds has streamlined every aspect of my operation and my guests feel it. Overall I am thrilled with my Cloudbeds experience. The people in the company seem to be happy to help me succeed. Knowing the 24/7 support there is a good feeling but to be honest, I haven't needed support very much. The software has built-in training videos and the software has been extremely reliable. When I have questions I find the answer pretty quickly in the help desk. I give Cloudbeds 10/10. I highly recommend letting Cloubdeds be your software partner.

Pros

Cloudbeds is fast and easy to use. The software saves me time and has many features that are growing my bookings. My hotel is now more productive and profitable than ever. Plus, they have amazing support! Cloudbeds gets a 10/10.

Cons

Hard to say what can be done to improve. The software seems to offer the best technology around. I went with the Cloubdeds Premier Package and get updated regularly that there are new or updated features available to me. It's good to know they don't stop innovating.

Erick from Palla Boutique Hotel

One of the best All in One Solutions for Boutique Hotels

We are very happy with Cloudbeds. Easy to manage our property and train our staff. The whole team was very thankful that we finally changed our software to a better solution.

Pros

Easy to use. Our team quickly learned how to use the platform and we love the connectivity with our different channels - no more overbookings since we started working with Cloudbeds.

Cons

No accounting integration. We have to manually export our financial data to our local accounting software.

Felix from Boutique Hotel Angerer

The easy to use PMS

Cloudbeds increased our reservations in less than two 2 months using it - we have experience more bookings than before thanks to the Expertise that our Sales Manager gave us to increase the number of channels and also to use the right revenue strategy. Our entire staff is very thankful that they save a lot of time with our new PMS. All in all very happy we took the decision to change to an All in One Solution.

Pros

- East to learn - Very intuitive - Quick on boarding - Great Channel Manager - Excellent support

Cons

- Not available in German Language - No Accounting integration - Invoicing format is not customizable

Prashant from Koventura Travel & Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.

It cant get better for hostels!

Pros

Super lucid interface Fantastic customer support (usual queries resolved in less than an hour) Lot of useful reports and features like housekeeping and cash draw

Cons

Only if the software had a mobile application.

Chelle from Oceans5 Dive Resort

Cloudbeds Review

Overall I am very pleased with my experience. The support team is very helpful and the system works for what I need.

Pros

Overall appearance and layout for a quick glance of bookings and the layers to find more detailed information. The option to add additional services and costs to the room. The Dashboard to view bookings due to come in on the day. Email response to bookings by Cloudbeds

Cons

When amending bookings I dislike the automatic response to un assign room. That you can't view set or larger periods of time on one screen in the calendar. Rates and Availability / Base Rates - very long process to update system for each room category and changes in prices through high and low seasons. Due to working in Indonesia and the time difference new booking don't appear in the Dashboard. If a booking was made after the reception closes but before midnight the reservation won't appear and we need to search for it to assign room and action booking. Some processes such as split rooms or pricing per night can be slow and clunky.

Jon from Karaouine Ltd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The best property management software for power users

We chose Cloudbeds to manage our riad in Morocco while being based in the UK. We wanted to ensure that the property would run smoothly and that we would have total visibility of business activity, and Cloudbeds totally delivers on that.

Pros

Cloudbeds is sophisticated and flexible, with every aspect of the system highly configurable. The functionality covers all of our day to day requirements & can handle unusual use cases. It also has integrations with distribution channels, payment providers, Zapier, a REST API for custom development and numerous others. This allows automation of much of what would otherwise be highly laborious tasks. I have seldom had to use it, but when I have their support has been responsive and very helpful.

Cons

Given the sophistication of the software, there is a steep learning curve initially, particularly with less technical front of house staff. However this is more than compensated for by the benefit once you are familiar with the system.

Ana from Sweet Lisbon Cosy Holidays

Great PMS and always improving

I've been through 5 PMS, 4 of them in the last 3 years. My difficulty was to find a software that was adequate for my guesthouse and my vacation apartments. I finally found what I needed in Cloudbeds. It was recommended to me by another hotel and it was my lucky day! This software is very easy to use, complete and they're always making it better with all the suggestions given by us. The customer support is the best I've ever worked with, very professional and fast in helping you. Probably because the software works so well they don't have many complains! The PMS has a channel manager for all the main websites and increasing daily the number of channels. It works perfectly without any problems and no double bookings due to connection delays. We have freed 3/4 hours of daily work with this PMS, which we can apply to other activities. If you're looking for a excellent PMS with a reasonable price than this is what you want. I highly recommend this system and I intend to keep working with them for a long long time.

Pros

Easy to use, very complete. Well organized and flexible. They're always looking for ways to improve

Cons

Housekeeping module still needs a bit of working; reports also need improvement and the list of channels available could be higher. However they work all the time to improve so it's just a matter of time

Nektarios from Athinaikon Hotel Athens

Super friendly, functional

Pros

The PMS has nice colors and graphics plus statistics per channel,roomtypes, comparing years etc adding new stuff all the time. Support is super the team replies in the day with a fix most of the times. Cloudbeds team updates frequently taking care of the product and they listen to new suggestions very important. I had problems with other channel managers in the past not working well not sending all updates to channels top brand names but not here! Cloudbeds channel manager works spot on, no update issues changes from the PMS go to the channels in just a few secs. i totally trust it, it closes when it sells out and opens once a room is cancelled to resell it, auto mode no overbookings no trouble, giving me time to focus on other parts of my business, now i can have holidays in peak season when before i use to leave end of the season, my staff is loving it - pure positive energy! Im 2 years with cloudbeds a happy customer and would defentaly recommend it.

Bruno from WildRover

Good product but their API is VERY VERY buggy

Integration with Booking engines

Pros

good user interface, simple easy to use, fast. good integration with booking.com and hosteworlds.com

Cons

API is not reliable, don't build your third party app on top of it. We got bugs or timeout with almost all of their API call. Then they told us fixing the API bugs are not their priority. So why do they sell the API access and make advertising on internet to say they are the only one to have an API

Response from Cloudbeds

Replied April 2018

Thanks for your feedback. The API is a priority for us (we have a dedicated team working on it) and we are constantly improving our API so that it's more user friendly and has a wider-range of features. A critical part of that product vision is definitely stability and infrastructure and it's something we are heavily investing in. It looks like our integrations team is actively troubleshooting through a few support tickets with you right now. You've provided some great recommendations in there for ways to expand our API documentation that we're going to be implementing over the coming weeks. We're currently investigating where the particular timeout errors you're encountering are coming from since our logging metrics aren't registering it on our end. We'll absolutely keep working with you to find a solution here and appreciate your business.

Claudio from Suites las Palmas S.A. de C.V.

CloudBeds is the greatest tool for hoteliers

CloudBeds is one of the best services available, if not the best. Our hotel has been working with them for over a year now, and couldn't be any happier. Their broad range of tools makes them the top 'Value for money' software. They have the complete package, and can adapt the software and costs for your needs and size of the hotel. Another great thing is that they have been updating the software with new tools that we as users request, and support is excellent via email or phone. We use of all the tools they provide, PMS, OTA manager, Website Booking Engine, among others, which are quite user friendly and saves you a lot of time and resources. We tried other services at the time, and decided that CloudBeds met all of our needs, and we don't regret our choice. We can definitely recommend them to any hospitality owner /operator.

Pros

- It has a broad range of tools, including PMS, OTA managment, Booking engine. - Best Value of the market. - Easy to use and fast learning curve. - It can be used in many devices, like PC, tablet or mobile. - Support is fast and responsive. - They adapt to your needs.

Gerard from Sunset Hill Lodge

My opinion

Pros

The software filled what it was designed for...

Cons

Cloudbed boasts of having a plethora of people, despite that it is impossible to have a French-speaking interlocutor ... which is far from being a dead language ... As the handling is quite technical it would be good for everyone to be able to exchange in his language. The French market is I think enough developed to offer a dedicated software ... Although this software is very practical, it can be improved, despite the ideas and recommendations sent, never no return. Especially when it comes to changes (in my opinion) easy to implement ...

Du from Emperor Cruises

Smart and functionl PMS

It worth every single penny when we don't need to work by hand with hundreds of OTAs channel. We even can collect client from website direct to the Cloudbeds. And it is going to live with the agent when they are able to check, book and confirm by their own account on our system. This will minimize man power, save a lot of time and faster working with customer. And I would like to say thanks so much to the customer service team, which are very enthusiastic and helpful with a not very smart client like me.

Pros

I have to do nothing with OTAs when we used Cloudbeds. It saves a lot of my time for the operation task. Especially it works for even our accountant team with a lot of report and I have to do nothing by hand. I love the way they show "how to learn" by video. The customer service is very good. My English is not good enough to explain the problem by word, they arrange a phone call and everything is solved.

Cons

It is an online system and this is a weak - point for our property because we are a cruises which launch to the bay everyday with very bad signal, so sometimes our crew team need to come to the pier to use the system.

Linda from Elkhorn Lodge

Cloudbeds

It has cut down on time in many ways, everything is so much more automated relative to my last system.

Pros

It was relatively easy to set up. Time consuming but that was OK.

Cons

I do not like the customer support aspect. I do not like that I write about a question & then have to wait for a reply and then actually deal with a variety of people. I don't feel like they understand what I am saying most of the time. The rep who assisted me at first [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was excellent and he has had to be the go between a few times to get the support team to understand what I am requesting. Just once I wish someone would pick up the phone and talk to me!

Ruth from The Truitt House

Cloudbeds Has Changed My Business

From the very first time we spoke, Rep has been available to answer questions and help me structure my subscription. He was polite, informative, and really familiar with his product. Everyone else with whom I have spoken when I had an issue, and the staff who has trained me have treated me with respect, courtesy, and seemed genuinely interested in helping me get the most out of this software .

Pros

This software is so intuitive and quite simple to set up and work within! The support staff has been amazing, and they have very patiently tutored me on how to get the most out of the software. Mine is a very small inn, and my Sales rep, Rep, worked hard to help customize this software for me, and helped me optimize the dollars I am spending with Cloudbeds. All the work I had to previously do manually, from taking reservations, invoicing guests and processing payments, this software program has streamlined for me. I no longer have to stop other things I am working on to process credit card payments, or to book reservations. Additionally, this works to maintain reports and builds a contact list so I can reach out to past guests with special offers, etc.

Cons

I dislike the add ons. It was explained that not all users need certain features, but since my property is so small, it seems to me that if I have need of additional features to best operate this small property, most other properties would need these features, too.

pamela from The Wooden House Lodge

The Wooden House Lodge

perfect we reduce our working ours

Pros

less hours checking reservations and availability. easy to use. no more overbookings

Cons

i would like it to have more reports as meals, easy way for invoices

Edwin from The Green Cruachan

Brilliant and easy to use

your customer service is really the best ever experienced

Pros

real time synchronization connect all OTA's Credit card view function email templates reporting possibilities

Cons

There is nothing i don't like about the software.

Richard from JetLux Hotels & Jet Luxury Resorts

Cloudbeds is the best decision I have made moving from our old PMS company!!!!!

Ease of use, accurate rates and availability, great tech support, great customer service, very cost effective, and overall great all around product.

Pros

Cloudbeds is so user friendly and the fact that you have every function and administration features available with a simple click of the mouse is the icing on the cake. Every function along with any changes that need to be made are real time and always correct. The staff is amazing and the fact that I was able to build this PMS in less than four weeks was amazing. The export and import of my reservation history of over 9 years was flawless from my old PMS to Cloudbeds. The accounting features and overall digital capabilities is fantastic. No more servers or software needed to run our systems let alone the need of virtual servers which cost money each month. Cloudbeds has hit a home run with their My Allocator channel direct system. We have had zero issues with over bookings or discrepancies with rates since we have used Cloudbeds. My staff loves how easy it is to use compared to our old system. Keep up the great work CLOUDBEDS!!!!

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I don't like about Cloudbeds. However, as we continue to use Cloudbeds we will probably find items or issues that may come up. I am confident that Cloudbeds will address said items or issues if the arise.

Ettore from Paradise Cruises & Hotel

Ideal for the independent hotelier

Accurate bookings, automation of tasks (e-mails, booking confirmations, amendments, no more typing reservations into the PMS from external sources...). Staff productivity is high, loss of transactions/cash is low (easy to investigate where mistakes happened in case numbers are not matching). New employees are ready to work in a matter of minutes, while an "admin" user might take only as much as 7 days to get (self) trained into advanced features.

Pros

Cloudbeds is one of the easiest software out there. Forget about the hours of training, complicated setup... it's intuitive, and mostly automatic. It helped us reduce considerably the amount of hours needed to handle reservations and no more overbookings. It comes at a great value, extremely competitive to any other option and can replace multiple other systems: channel manager, revenue manager, e-mailing automation... it does it all! The customer support is excellent and very quick to respond - always with a "can do" attitude.

Cons

This software was built for small/medium independent hotels. It fulfils its purpose beautifully. However, if you deal with a large volume of groups for example, it will be a bit inconvenient. Here's the good news: there are hundreds of new functions being developed and the software gets big updates almost every month. Group functions are coming by the end of 2018, and this software just keeps getting better.

Easy to use but not without problems

Overall, the program was easy to learn and is easy to use. There are some actions an features that are not as intuitive as I would like but I do believe Cloudbeds is better than the alternatives.

Pros

Cloudbeds is very easy to use and is, generally, quite intuitive. It works well with third-party booking sites and integration is simple and seamless. The calendar is easy to navigate and it's very easy to pull up customer information and make changes where needed. I really like how easy it is to manage housekeeping.

Cons

Certain actions, such as canceling or making challenges to a reservation that has passed, are difficult. There are situations that may arise that require these bookings to be edited, but Cloudbeds doesn't offer the tools to easily alter them. Also, some actions require a lot of navigating within the program which can mean a lot of clicking... Most actions require that you start anew from the calendar page instead of being able to simply go back to where you were before. Navigation within the program could certainly be improved. I've also found that the help files provided are not always up to date and sometimes feature information and screenshots from older versions of the program. It would be great if we could have these updated so they better reflect the current program.

Andre from Terra Hostel

Good. Not awesome

I've been using cloudbeds for one year now. It is a good PMS. The upside: very intuitive and easy to use, great for reception. Basic important features are present. It is far from being a perfect system though. Downside: support could definitely be improved. Even though the email support is somewhat fast, support by phone or chat is not available. They desperate need to improve mobile experience! No app! Using it on your phone is a very bad experience. Some features are also missing. For example: not possible to send multiple rates to OTA's. Not possible to track pick up evolution in the revenue management tool. Not possible to export the amount due to another guest or to the same guest in the future. It is a good system. Fair. Not awesome.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, basic important features are present

Cons

No support by phone or chat. Some functionalities are missing like multiple rates exported to OTA's.

Amanda from Florida Plus Realty / Clermont Cabanas

Great features & functionality

Overall great product, but in my opinion, it is difficult to get it up and running smoothly unless you have your own tech personnel to devote to it.

Pros

Its an almost all inclusive package to manage our units, reservations, check in/check outs, customer information, etc. The calendar view and access to info is very good. Payment processing now that we have it working is easy and working well.

Cons

There is not a lot of training and/or support to work through the entire setup and ongoing use. Support calls are limited to 1 hour (and for initial setup this is not long enough). Expectation is that the user learns from guides and videos they provide. Its perhaps a better fit for experienced and/or larger companies who would have tech savvy staff. We are a brand new, small company with only 2 employees. So to try and set up and learn the system and integrate it for payments and booking channels has been very time consuming and confusing. The rates and availability (to me) are very complex and difficult to work through setting up so that it works for your own bookings and the booking channels. We are getting there and believe it will be a great system overall once we work through everything but we're still not there yet (after 2 months).

bert from Arcady at Sunderland

Start up/ switch from Rezovation

Mediocre. The girls from support in Ukraine try very hard and are easy to communicate with. Give them more time when a video conference is set up. The time to schedule and actually receive support is too long. Problems are immediate and need attention on the spot. Expedia and Booking.com does a much better job in this.

Pros

The introduction sounded promising and easy, channel management is good.

Cons

No direct phone consultation to help with start up problems, and to set up transfer. Credit card data was not transferred from Rezovation, misrepresentation from the start. Lucky I still had access to rezovtion and kept a dual posting going for 2 month due to lack of trust in Cloudbeds. The calendar is hard to read with the split days. Change this, it serves no purpose, but to aggravate the Innkeepers. The accounting end is complicated, no logical process, typical Geek mentality and no common sense. You have a few things to learn and look at the recommendations that are being made, they all make good sense and need to be implement. Get busy programmers and consult Innkeepers on it. You will get a better product, Dont call me, I am too busy to deal with it.

Shai from Wiser Platforms

The best channelk manager

Pros

Everything, it is very easy to use. A lot of functions and a very good team behind the software.

Cons

Price. It seems expensive sometimes for specific locations.

Dat from Hanoi Buffalo Hostel

A new base for increasing our bussiness

Pros

We used another system for our sister hostel Central Backpackers Hostel which caused incoveniences for the team. Therefore, we decided to set up our brand new htel with Cloudbeds. After few months, we decided to use the software for the old hostel and our up coming hostel. We found out a ton of convenience using Cloudbeds that we can easily control our booking from different sources, access room plan everywhere, improve our connection to customers and reduce working time. Big thanks to the team who were very helpful and willing to assist at anytime. We planned to use Cloudbeds in our future properties and hope that the team will keep updating to provide a perfect system to properties.

Cons

It could be perfect if we can split a multiple folio to guests in a same reservation.

Shen from Cheong Fatt Tze - The Blue Mansion

Overall recommended but hope you can make some improvements

Pros

the PMS and UX. Easy to use for everyone. Set up is easy and flexible. Integrations are useful

Cons

the Booking Engine - not flexible enough. PIE - trialled but the rate shopper took the wrong rates, not BAR so rate shopping comparison was useless to us.

Juan Eduardo from Kospi Boutique Guesthouse

Thumbs up for CloudBeds! Keep the awesome work guys!

The software is great, robust, reliable, and with a very good costumer support. What else may I ask for? I wouldn't change it!

Pros

CloudBeds is an amazing tool in our business. Once you set it up and get used to how the software works is very easy to work with. It is very reliable and flexible to meet every demand the business may have. It has monthly updates with new and improved tools since I've been using it, little over a year! highly recommend it!

Cons

Given the flexibility it has sometimes it is hard to get the software to do what you require but the customer support its readily available, just an email away, to help you out!

Amy from Pueblo Bonito b&b inn

Product Fine, Customer Service - NON EXISTANT

Connectivity to OTA's. Online bookings. Lots of benefits actually- as many as ANY channel manager... but the problem was service when the product didn't work... then it really hurt us. Noone to call (no phone number listed) only online help- which was not helpful. They always made the problem mine... not ours as they are hired to be the experts. Like I really can solve the problems of their product not connecting!!

Pros

The software works wonders when it works. It's when there's a connectivity issue or bug in the system this firm fails. Online support does exist and they do offer quick feedback (not necessarily helpful, but it is fast feedback).

Cons

No phone number to call. No personal assistance. Lots of volumnes of help pages, but when your connectivity with an OTA goes faulty- guaranteed to get an email from customer service quickly saying you'll need to contact the OTA provider (who'll tell you to contact your channel manager). These guys sell them selves as the "professionals", but don't want to take care of the real immediate issues (any connection issue is an immediate issue when needing to sell rooms online).

Response from Cloudbeds

Replied July 2018

Hi Amy, we don't have a call-in number because we would rather get back to you in a few minutes with a solution than put you on hold. We replied to most of your tickets within 10 to 30 minutes with a resolution. We have some of the best rated support in the industry and 99.9%+ system up-time. We hope we've been able to earn back your trust in our support team over time.

Victor from Mango Lodge

Happy user

Very satisfied

Pros

No problems. In the case we need assistance, there is normally a quick reply.

Cons

The way the items are added to the invoices is very long and slow. Need to start the process from the beginning with each item aded.

Kate from The Address Akakura

User Friendly Hotel Booking System

I really like that I have one product that can manage my bookings across multiple interfaces and booking platforms. We have not had any clashes and I like that I can control and set rates for OTA's from within Cloudbeds.

Pros

Set up was easy and using the software is fairly intuitive. I like the style and functionality of the interface. It is easy to make bookings and create reports. We've not had any issues with this system in the year we have been using it.

Cons

It isn't user friendly on mobile devices. I can't see all of my room inventory on one screen. There could be more options to collapse headings so that I can see rooms only.

Stephanie from Stout Tent

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We Sold Out Our Campground!

It was difficult to implement initially and took longer than anticipated, but once it was up and running we sold out very quickly. Now that it's up and going it feels pretty simple.

Pros

It has the most options of any other software we looked into to collect to Hotel OTAs which has allowed us to connect to multiple reservations within our niche.

Cons

It's been difficult to get comprehensive help with specific problems for implementing our property which had unique challenges. They're support team responds quickly but it mostly just a call center, you don't get someone assigned to your property.

Jason from Vietnam Backpacker Hostels

An excellent, scaleable, stable, great value hostel solution

We made the decision to implement Cloudbeds across our 5 hostel locations. Being in a low cost region, we found the products not only feature rich for our needs, but also excellent value. The implementation process was painless, generally the support was and has continued to be of high order. As with any off the shelf system there were a handful of small workarounds required which the team were swiftly forthcoming in working with us to develop. It was a big decision to migrate to Cloudbeds, we're glad we did. We have improved our sales and operations as a result while simultaneously vastly reducing our system costs.

Pros

Scaleability, Ease of use, UX, Cloud-based

Cons

Cloud-based, support hours as we are in a different time zone, rigidity of custom development.

Bart from SAME SAME Bungalows

Good Price - Quality product

Pros

Ease of implementation Ease of setup User friendly

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning. The filtering options might be more clear.

Beth from Teton Hostel HIdeaway B&B

Cloudbeds Review

Pros

How easy it is to sync all the various booking sites so that I don't get overbookings and also that I can adjust prices for each one easily. Easy to make reservations and charge/refund guests.

Cons

The Intervals! Should be a faster way to delete old intervals. Need to be able to copy only portions of an interval from one room to a new interval for a different room without having to copy ALL the intervals to a different room.

Ana from Sweet Lisbon

Great PMS

Pros

This is a great property management system, Very complete with channel manager and booking engine. The channel manager is great, works perfectly. No problems with double bookings ever, after 2 years. The housekeeping module could be improved a lot. The value for money is excellent.

Cons

The channel manager could have more distribution channels, and they should be faster in creating new partnership.

Elizabeth from 3B Barranco

Easy, efficient, adaptable

We have been using Cloud beds for almost 2 years. Very intuitive and easy to use. Covers all of our needs and more. They are always updating and making important improvements to the software features. It get better and better. The support team is very good and always available. My Front desk: Cloud beds has made our Front desk tasks easier. We have more time for our guests! My Allocator: We do not waste time anymore updating availability on the OTA's extranets. We are always available which means more sales. My Bookings: we have just started to use it. Easy to configure, adapts to specific needs.

Pros

Always improving. Adapts to our needs. Very easy to use, no complicated procedures.

Aaron from El Rey Inn

Love everything for the most part except for a few things

Pros

Ease of the system. User friendly and easy to navigate. Quite simple to train new hires on. Love the PIE.

Cons

- wish it could stop us from renting rooms that are marked dirty or at least give us a pop-up warning - Don't like the way we have to do group reservations on it. When each room in that group is paying for their individual room it is very time consuming. -Wish we had access to customer/technical support by telephone 24/7. Its very frustrating when we have to send an email about our issues and we have to wait several hours or even at times days before we get a response to our issue.

Kate from Hassaram Courtyard

Cloudbeds improved my business afforded me more time

Efficiently managing my calendar and rates became easy. This freed up my time to focus on other aspects of my business. Using Cloudbeds also allowed me to sign up with many other OTAs that I wouldn't have been able to handle on my own. I also very much appreciate that they have an extensive knowledge base I can access whenever I come across a road bump. When I can't solve my problems on my own, customer support contacts me immediately over email when I need assistance.

Pros

The best part about using this software is that it is working hard even when I am asleep! It helps me confirm bookings at anytime, anywhere. Before I started using Cloudbeds, I could not confirm my guests immediately as I had to individually update my calendars. What used to be a very tedious and time-consuming task is now made convenient.

Cons

I was so disappointed that the feature of paying with a credit card on my booking engine is not available in the Philippines and Cloudbeds cannot tell me when the target date for implementation is.

Vincent from Tudor Hospitality DeSoto Tudor on Capitol Hill

I am with Cloudbeds, some minor challenges.

I wish they would create a customer forum based on the size of properties to get input from the owners. Otherwise, I like the product.

Pros

Cons

Not a big fan of the HTML website, if you are not a web guru you are out of luck. The limitation on customization of forms is frustrating. The real big issue is the lack of-of reports that can be run. Coming from hotels, that you had the opportunity to run reports for month end was great. I would say that I am not a real fan of the customer knowledge base. You think with a office in San Diego that they would have a support team in the states.

Karla from Vivo Nosara

Amazing software!

I love it and recommend it to other hospitality businesses I know. Simplifies many tasks and also while training a new person.

Pros

User friendly, easy to navigate and understand, tutorials for each window, customization, easy to connect with OTAs, that you can use it on your phone or ipad.

Cons

In Costa Rica legal facturas are required and Cloudbeds doesnt have the legal requirements which would be awesome to have! I would also work on improving the cell phone version of the site.

Kathy from Carraway Guest House

No More Double Bookings

Great experience! No more continuously checking numerous OTA's to prevent double booking while I'm supposed to be spending time with family and friends. Freedom!

Pros

Once I started using Cloudbeds, I could stop worrying about double bookings. I now have the freedom to add more OTA's to increase my room nights.

Cons

Time consuming to populate the site with my guest house details... but necessary.