• Pros

• "Easy to use and easy to train employees. Back office is fairly simple offering more than you would expect. "

• "The employee lists are easy to ready but only in one section."

• "I like the ease of use and flexibility to handle multiple pay rules and scenarios."

• Cons

• "Back office can be difficult to navigate through unless you've had thorough training. Easy access to credit card information."

• "No negatives come to mind. My experience has been trouble free in the few months we have been using the system."

• "implementation is not easy and will require some help to setup the POS and all the items in inventory as well as the payment rules. It requires some sales doors to make it cost efficient."

Browse EPAY Systems Time & Labor Reviews

Jennifer from Colony Brands

Takes getting used to

Pros

I love how you can keep track of your hours, trade shifts, pick up shifts. You can also keep track of how well you are doing in different fields with the scorecards. It is also easy to request time off. Very easy to clock in and out, and back in and out for lunch. Very easy to use once you get used to it.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Anita from ABM Industries

The product is very user friendly. Excellent product especially when customed designed to company's specific needs/request. Excellent trainers/customer service.

Overall, this is a very good user friendly/accessible product. It provides excellent time and attendance information needed/required. Reports provide detail information per selected specifications within the selected report. Great programmers/developers/ support staff to assist with customizing the application to your organization's needs/requirements.

Pros

Product featured/functionality when customized to specific needs / requests is provided with great training by EPAY training instructors to walk you through step by step how the requested functionality is to be applied. (Aliza is GREAT!!!)

Cons

Once in a GREEN moon there may be a delay in response to an inquiry that has been submitted to the helpdesk/technical team that requires research and testing; and requires a solution. This does not happen often but does occur at times. It is understandable that the helpdesk/technical teams do assist other customers and are working on other issues/requests submitted to them.

Jane from Ball Tagawa Growers

Finance Manager

Good morning, Reporting is frustrating. I would like to see an employee record on one page, for all departments. I like simple arrays of data, no merged cells, no subtotals. Just data that I can export to do analysis. Also, programming is not adequately tested in my opinion. After a recent version upgrade, when editing a lunch punch, the type of punch was changing from "Lunch" to ST. When I spoke to a service rep, they just stated that it was how the system was programmed. I stated it was a new problem and argued that changing a punch type should not be a passive, program-driven action, that it needed to be an active decision by an administrator. I wasn't happy with their response. As an employer, I have a problem with paying people for their off-duty lunch breaks. Also, when an employee switches departments (at lunch break), the result is a split punch. For example, an employee whose home department is Growing, but clocks in for the morning in Maintenance. When he clocks out for lunch, the punch goes to his home department. So, we end up with multiple punches missing an in/out punch. The punches are there, but they are split between departments. We have employees with language and communication challenges. It could be that they need some training, but it would seem to me that when the employee in the example punches out for lunch, the department for the lunch punch would be the same department at the start of the shift. I'll try to save some screen shots, should you want to see some examples. Thank you.

Pros

Ease of export into Paychex

CHRISTIAN from ISS FACILITY SERVICES

Industry: Information Services

Impressive Product!

We have been customers for over 2 years and we are very pleased with the service we have been provided from the A+ Support and Customer First attitude to the ease of use in setup and navigation of the system.

Pros

Ease of Use.

Cons

Lacks a few functions (we are on 6 currently).

Jim from Mr. Janitor

EPay does exactly what I am asking of it.

At the start, the training they provided gave me all the info I needed. We do not use a lot of the functions, however, the ones we use are easy and is a time saver. They have had a couple of updates and are great about informing us of the updates. When I need help they are quick to respond and keep me on the right track. Overall I am very pleased with Epay.

Pros

The ease of use and the time saved

Cons

After the last update, it seems to freeze up occasionally

John from KMSSA

Great Customer Support

Always a friendly voice on the other end of the call. I appreciate the dedication of the staff to always follow up and communicate in detail ever request we send out.

Pros

Easy to navigate

Scott from McCarthy Tire

EPAY user review

Pros

EPAY makes clocking in and clocking out very easy. EPAY allows me to see exactly when my employees are clocking in and out. My favorite function is the ability to load vacation time right in to the system.

Cons

It does not recognize fingerprint all the time. Our clocks are located in the northeast, and it seems that when it is cold out, the recognition does not work properly all the time. When your hands are cold, the system will not read your fingerprint.

Good but lacks in some areas

Pros

Makes clocking in and out easy, great support, simple interface

Cons

Crashes occasionally and was difficult with user adoption

Kris from McCarthy Tire Service

March 2015

I work with this on a daily to weekly basis with employee times.

Pros

I wasn't so sure of this product when I first started, but I find it works well. I like that you can enter misc days ahead of time, I like that employees can check their own vacation/personal time.

Cons

I dislike having to click on a time to enter a note and then wait for it to process before moving onto the next day to enter a note on same employee. The waiting time for each entry to process and update takes to long.

Very easy to navigate

Overall experience has been great, I havent had any issues with it, other than what I said in above(cons), I find it helpful to be able to make important changes myself versus having to go to my manager to have them do it. To me that is the best part. Anything they can do, I now can do for myself when it comes to payroll, taxes, old pay stubs, etc.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. As a worker when I need to make changes anything, like tax withholds, direct deposit, etc, I can do it within a few minutes. Last time I needed a change, I didnt think i done it in enough time for it to take effect before next payperiod, but their customer service made sure I got my situation taken care of quickly

Cons

The only con I have dealt with is sometimes it takes a long time to load when I go from one page to another, and sometimes it logs me out due to it timing out. Other than that I love using it and see no other cons that I have noticed in the time I have been using.

Hannah from Pub & Restaurant

Great for high volume restaurants

Overall, this is a great system.

Cons

Michelle from Alpine Amusement Co.

Alpine Amusement Co.

The program has improved a lot since we first began with the company. They listened to our concerns and made the necessary adjustments.

Pros

The mobile app option when there are glitches

Cons

Sometimes the thumbprint on certain employees does not work consistently. Wish it didn't have to be manually synced each night.

Deirdre from Turbo Tax

Cool Time Management Application

Pros

It has very cool ways to utilize the platform in a customizable way. For instance you can sort employees by the way they perform and what skills they have or by departments

Cons

Best for bigger businesses. Too much for a small business in terms of value. It just depends on how many employees a company has.

Jose from Rivera Corp.

A great system and platform, but it's more like a service with POS devices than a simple app

Pros

service and platform that will allow you to manage all sales in field and the payment relationship with dealers and third parties, offering a single place to manage all POS transactions at the sales door. Reports are great and real time.

Robert from McCarthy Tire Service

General Manager

Pros

Policing the employee breaks and monitoring payroll daily.

Cons

Due to the environment in the garages, the fingerprint function is not always an option. This will results in the employee requesting their employee numbers constantly. We have difficulties also with the heat and had to move the Walter unit several times.

Tina from McCarthy Tire Service

March 2015

Satisfied with the product.

Pros

The ability to run reports to get total hours for employees is a great tool. It makes tracking productivity easy.

Cons

I don't like the automatic lunch that comes out. Also, I don't like when you enter an employees hours on the time sheet as lets just say 8 and it assigns an actual time slot 7:30-4:00.

March 2015

Dave from McCarthy Tire Svc Co. Inc.

March 2015

It took a bit of getting used to but well worth the trouble.

Pros

Our previous process was entirely manual. I don't miss the days of reviewing timecards and deciphering our tech's hieroglyphics.

Cons

At times the fingerprint reader can be difficult but its not a major issue.

Chris from McCarthy Tire

February 2015

Punching in and out daily

Pros

It makes it easy to keep track of my weekly time. Punching in is usually effortless.

Cons

Sometimes, the fingerprint sensor does not get a good reading, which results in having to scan my finger a few times.

Bob from McCarthy Tire

store manager for mccarthy tire managing payroll for 15 employees

Pros

Fingerprint tracking of employees eliminates possible errors of punching wrong employees in. It tracks lunch - punch in/out. It's easy to manipulate data once its entered. It tracks payroll for several different pay types.

Cons

Too slow to update after revising entered payroll data. I cannot enter a reason in box when adding a time card. Inconsistent reading of employees fingerprints requiring employee to have to be re-registered multiple times with different fingers. The system needs to update more frequently. I need to be able to switch between time sheets and time cards faster

Steve from McCarthy Tire

February 2015

First time online time clock

Pros

The product is very user-friendly, simple to use, and simple to train. The vendor is very responsive to issues and corrections.

Cons

It seems like there are some simple fixes or updates that would have been done by now. I have brought up some very simple issues, and they are still in development stage.

Katie from ESS

Blueforce

We have been using Blueforce since September 2014 and really like it overall. It is easy to use as an administrator and most of our users/employees find it quite easy to use as well. The system allows for real time recording and more control over payroll payout. Our payroll errors have gone down 50 percent! A couple cons that we don't like is that Blueforce isn't very compatible with Internet Explorer alternatively it is compatible with Chrome. Also, some of the reporting could be better as well.

March 2015

Karen from McCarthy Tire Service Co, Inc.

McCarthy Tire Lancaster PA

Pros

It really works and saves a lot of time compared to the time cards we use to do.

Cons

I do not have anything I like least about the product or vendor.

Lisa from McCarthy Tire

My 2 Cents

Pros

Very easy to use. Simple and straightforward. I haven't had any problems.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like! Seriously, I can't think of anything.

K from CAG, LLC

Industry: Farming

EPay Utility

The tools that EPay offer are fantastic for a business either large or small. The customer support is top notch.

Pros

Cons

Pay vouchers should have an auto send feature to send documents to employees

Megan from Midwest Maintenance

April 2016

I enjoy using the software. It's user-friendly and has adequate reporting tools.

The pros about the system are the reporting, import/export, and time card tools. They are easy to use and access the data needed. Cons is the system only allows you to go back 93 days from the current date; this should have a longer time frame so the customer can access themselves. Another con would be the reporting when printed in PDF, does not have a layout design to make the reports look like official reports.

Vince from McCarthy Tire

I find this very useful

Pros

I have found the program very helpful in my daily business.

Cons

I found no problems with their program in my daily use.

Lee Ann from Advance Management and Investment

EPAY Systems are great

Pros

The ease of navigation through the online system makes it user-friendly for anyone to learn. Customer service reps are always professional and courteous.

Cons

I have no complaints or issues with either product or vendor.

Steve from McCarthy Tire and Service Company

EPAY saves us time and money

Prior to EPAY our company handled payroll manually with timecards, faxing, and phone calls. We also run payroll weekly, so every week would be the same mistakes and the same issues that would take an entire day to correct. Now with time clocks and EPAY software we rarely if ever have mistakes and weekly payroll takes minutes. Savings have been incredible.

Becky from Signature Retail Service

Best in their Class

Previously to Blueforce, we had issues with customization to our Time and Attendance. Our employees are nationwide and punch into many different jobsites and tasks for different vendors for each day. We are a in a business of constant change, so being able to move my jobsites and employees around to different paygroups and jobsite groups has made our payroll a breeze!

Dwight from KAT Wholesale Outdoor

Vastly Improved

Once our company was updated to Blueforce7, we were elated to discover just how much more user-friendly the user interface had become! We really appreciated how well the staff was trained and prepared for this migration. Our account manager was simply amazing! She made the transition painless in part by always being available to assist us with our questions.

Jason from HCSG

February 2015

Great team work and collaboration from day one from EPAY.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. The product and EPAY team deliver what they promise.

Lee Ann from Advance Management & Investment, LLC

Fantastic!

With the update to B7, the dashboard and layout is more user friendly than the previous version and has a cleaner, sleek look to it. Customer service is always a huge help and being able to reach out via the online chat is much preferred over the phone.

Phil from ICC

Blueforce Review

Being in the service industry we needed a tool that was simple for our associates to use and provided us real time tracking of our crews in their various locations. Blueforce met this challenge and has been a tremendous asset to us in controlling labor costs on a daily basis

Lela from Service Systems Associates

April 2016

Upgrade went well. Some hiccups, but always fixed quickly

I like the updated Epay. One Stop Shop I call it. Easy to maneuver instead of bouncing all over the place. Change is good is what I told everyone that uses Epay in our Company. Support is always the best. Quick to call and quick to fix

It's the best time and labor software out there!

Pros

Love the 24/7 customer support. It's nice to get someone to help you whenever you need help. Most other payroll management companies only have limited support.

Cons

It could look a bit more modern and a more exciting dashboard upon logging in. It's got all the essentials but it could look more modern.

Michael from CSI International Inc.

Excellent customer service and product

Best customer service, I have never worked with a more dedicated team then E-Pay. They always share the same sense of urgency as you do. They are quick to get any problems or issues resolved immediately.

Larry from McCarthy tire & auto

Epay/Blueforce review

Pros

This is a quick and accurate way to get people paid for their hard work. My time spent on payroll has nearly cut in half since using this system.

Cons

Lynster from Gen3 Partners, Inc.

Worth the Money

I have worked with at least 3 different payroll companies/product. The benefit outshines the cost when it comes to working with this product and the customer service team.

Camila from ESS

Blueforce Review

the system works well for the most part; however, there some glitches here and there once in a while. I like it but it could be a little more intuitive.

Bianca from Worldwide Pest Control

Our experience with EPAY has been exceptional! A company with over 100 employees EPAY has made this a smooth Time and Labor experience.

John from AM Cleaning

Recent blueforce upgrade

Since the recent upgrade we have had continual problems and the support from epay has been less than satisfactory. We continually have issues with location set up, invalid pins among other issues. When calling into epay, the customer service rep we deal with people who struggle to give us answers and or are told they will escalate it to IT. When the issue is escalated we end up having to follow up rather than receive a call with a resolution.

Will from McCarthy Tire & Automotive

Epay Time Clock Review

Pros

User Friendliness. It's fairly easy to use, and intuitive enough to figure out without a manual.

Cons

It has more features than I really need at the moment.

Marsha from Family Home Service, Inc

April 2016

Our Customer service Representative is always available, very friendly and knowledgeable!!

Alysha from McCarthy Tire

EPAY REVIEW

Pros

The convenience of being able to check time cards and make changes. It helps make payroll easy.

Cons

Make adjustments if the guys do not use the time or alter time.

Karin from United Road Towing

Not very user friendly.

Since the last update done, employees that have been using it for several years are now finding it now so user friendly. Maybe if there was a tutorial or a webinar showing how to view the time sheets or make changes, this seems to be where they are having the most trouble.

Shannan from URT

April 2016

It has not been the most user-friendly

It has done what we needed it to do which is track time. We have chosen to utilize the TA module more than any other. I think the limitation on only pulling 90 days of history can be a burden, but do understand the reasoning.

Ch from Security parking services

Review on epay

The only issies i ever have our my payroll dates don't automatically custom to my dates and thensystem freezes alot ans i have to start over. Also the mobile app is not very convincing and user friendly.

Cynthia from McCarthy Tire Service Inc

March 2015

Not user friendly - needs better layout

Pros

The employee lists are easy to ready but only in one section.

Cons

Too much detail for my needs. Reports are difficult to navigate. Screen layout needs to be more user friendly. Very slow and cumbersome to use and navigate through.

Jay from McCarthy Tire

Blueforce Review

Pros

It's much better than the hand-punched & manually added timecards we were using.

Cons

Website is not user-friendly. If you don't know how to do something, it can be nearly impossible to figure out. Luckily we have an in-house rep to call.