• Pros

• "I liked the ease and convenience of finding a candidate's contact information, sometimes even with telephone numbers. I also like the AI search feature"

• "There a lot of options for searching candidates."

• "They do a great job uncovering personal email addresses you cant find on Entello."

• Cons

• "The only thing that comes to mind is that I had a technical support issue; however, it was quickly resolved and the Hiretual team was very responsive."

• "Nothing. At first, the integration with my ATS didn't come over as nicely but that has been fixed(whether from ATS or HireTual side unsure)."

• "I could become too trusting and stop trying new things, it's great but I need to keep assessing to ensure I'm being objective. "

Browse Hiretual Reviews

Ryan from OnPoint

Hiretual - Disrupting Recruiting Tech

I started using Hiretual in their first year of business -- the tool had a ton of potential, and I initially used it to create boolean strings for me. After about a month of using the free product, I connected with COO, to learn more about their AI sourcing functionality. Over the past 2-3 years, I have become a super-user of Hiretual and the platform has become my #1 source of hire, I go to Hiretual before any other resource I have available to me. During our renewall negotiation with LinkedIn this year, I opted out of getting another LinkedIn Recruiter seat in favor of Hiretual seats. There is just so much more power and capability in Hiretual than there is in LinkedIn.

Pros

Hiretual makes searching easy - they give you the option to write (or even create for you) old school boolean strings, or you have the ability to use their AI search engine. The AI Search engine allows you to pick titles, mandatory/option skills, years of experience, diversity factors, citizenship vs sponsorship, geo-targeted searches, etc... A lot of recruiting products offer this search capability, but what the others don't offer is the ability to aggregate social profiles, contact information, professional networking sites, skill based assessments, salary range information, availability likelihood, etc.. You get all the information you'd normally use chrome extension galore for, all in one place, that is Hiretual. One feature they've had for a while that I recently started using on a daily basis is the Facebook search. In today's hyper-competitive engineering recruitment landscape, the need for personalized messages is at an all time high. Having access to the candidates facebook is not only another method for outreach, but also a research tool to write compelling messages that get the candidates attention.

Cons

There aren't many, but I do wish I had the ability to compare what I've already done on LinkedIn (Projects, Messages, notes, etc..) to what I've done in Hiretual. There's a lot of manual comparison back and forth to ensure the candidate I'm reaching out to via InMail isn't someone I've already talked to or reached out to in the past.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied November 2018

Ryan, thank you so much for this amazing review! I am looking forward to a long partnership with you and am very blessed that you find success and friends in us. Thank you! Ninh

Rose Frances from TECASA

Hiretual is my recruitment tool of choice!

Ive used other tools in the past and what I like most about Hiretual would be the powerful AI sourcing function and search insights feature. In addition to the technology, what particularly sets Hiretual apart from any other tool is the Hiretual People, Team and Community. Reps and team have really created an intuitive culture by being accessible, responsive, and open to customer feedback, suggestions, and feature requests.

Pros

Hiretual is my tool of choice for sourcing / recruitment. It is my go to for finding candidates with their contact information across disciplines and industries. Typically I am working on filling positions for stealth startups and small companies. Hiretual analytics have proven to be invaluable on candidate engagement and response rates.

Cons

I have no cons to report regarding my experience with Hiretual

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Thank you! We truly appreciate your 5/5 recommendation and are humbled to be called the best in the market! We're also glad that you enjoy and find value in using our product features and that you are saving time.

Anna from Predictable Hire

Easy search and outreach platform

Overall it's a fascinating and well thought out product as it takes sourcing and outreach to a new level in terms of convenience and effectiveness. The fact that it sources from multiple platforms gives you good results as long as you figure out the right filters in a sourcing task.

Pros

I think it's very easy and intuitive to set up outreach sequences through the platform. I love that it gives you a nice overview of tracking status, outreach templates and schedules. Secondly the sourcing feature is nicely set up and easy to use, specifically because it does resume and job description parsing.

Cons

After using it for quite some time now on various sourcing tasks I can genuinely say that the AI Sourcing and automatic AI learning is not what we had hoped for. It does not seem to be as intuitive as initially expected and so you're required to manually adjust searches as needed.

Reasons for Choosing Hiretual

It's a great platform that combines sourcing, outreach and contact info search engine and even ATS to some degree.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Anna. We appreciate your feedback and kind words! We're happy to hear that our tool has been valuable. Wishing you continued success.

It WAS a good solution for small businesses, but not anymore

I really saw this as a game-changing, affordable solution. If you aren't able to buy their premium version, don't bother. I'm really sad to leave such a negative review for a product I've been such an advocate for, but they are going the way of LinkedIn by removing core functionality that was part of the product when I bought it, then asking if I'd like to upgrade. Nope, not interested.

Pros

I liked it until they started removing functionality from the professional level. It's degraded to the point where I'm being forced to find a new solution. No grandfathering in of current clients, upgrade or lose email ability within the application. I won't be renewing.

Cons

If you don't buy Premium version, you don't get fully functioning software.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied October 2018

Hi friend, I am sincerely sorry about your experience. We had to remove Gmail and Outlook integration from Hiretual Premium (the one you are referring to professional level) because we had to make it compatible with the many Enterprise Security requirements and implement a enterprise email integration service that charges us for every user using it. Because of this additional cost we couldn't support these features for our SMB clients on our Hiretual Premium anymore. Again, I am sincerely sorry about your experience because taking away features is completely not what we do or want to do and by no means we try to lure people in buying something that we plan to take away. If there is anything I can do including a refund I am happy to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally. Thank you! Ninh Tran Founding Member at Hiretual

Stefano from Echanique Consulting, LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Hiretual. The helper you always wanted.

Hiretual has helped a lot on finding accurate contact information and that is the biggest benefit I have realized. It takes time away from having to search the web for that information, and as we know all to well, "time is money".

Pros

The things I like best about Hiretual are ease of use, the job description parsing that it does, and how easy it makes it to find contact info for potential candidates. The AI search built in to Hiretual is also top notch and can really help find top talent faster. Overall everything Hiretual does it does well and really helps streamline the process from start to finish.

Cons

What is there to dislike about Hiretual? Overall the tool is great and they've made strides in their UI and ease of use. Before v3 I would've easily said the UI was one thing on that "dislike" list, but after v3 it's come a long way. There's still room for improvement on the UI and chrome extension side, but again it's come a long way since v1 and v3 has fixed a lot. The chrome extension could be streamlined into the desktop of Hiretual a little better, but it's definitely not a deal breaker.

Reasons for Choosing Hiretual

Ease of use and results.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Stefano, Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful review! We're glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Patricia from May Mobility

Easy to use - found good candidates

We are running a trial to find a technical recruiter and using Hiretual as the primary sourcing tool. I have found many qualified candidates even though my response rate has been unexpectedly low (about 14%). At least people are responding (which indicates contact information is correct). This is a difficult recruit overall, and my timing might be wrong, which may have affected the response rate. I focused exclusively on an email campaign the week before Christmas, so I image that response rate may go up over the holidays and as I start following up with telephone calls.

Pros

Super easy to use, easy to search and to find candidates (don't have to rely on precise Boolean strings - Hiretual does it for you), easy to set up projects and email campaigns. I like that we can set up drip campaigns as well. AI feature seems to work well. When the email came with "recommended profiles" there were a couple of candidates that looked good. Service and support are excellent from the Hiretual team.

Cons

Would like to see better metrics about emails that bounced, who opened the email and who clicked on a link in the email - maybe a chart vs. a list scrolling on the side of the dashboard. Not sure how to create templates for drip campaigns - either the second email is a repeat of the first, or figuring out how to write the second email is not intuitive, as I couldn't find it.

Cody from Indeed

Great tool!

I used Hiretual when the product was in beta. I was over acquisition for Indeed Prime and the AI sourcing feature helped me scale my sourcing efforts tremendously. I can't recommend this product enough.

Pros

Ease of use Tons of contact info in the app The AI sourcing feature is a game-changer

Cons

Occasionally, the tool lacks in personal email addresses.

I use all three :D

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Thank you Cody! Your kind review means the world to us. We're glad to hear that Hiretual is a time saver for you and happy to let you know that we are continuously working to improve the product!

Garick from Walmart

Hiretual is like oxygen

Hiretual is like oxygen. You don't realize how much you need it until it's missing. I enjoy the ease of finding contact information with Hiretual. Additionally, their AI feature has helped me uncover profiles I had not normally found myself with Boolean search.

Pros

Cons

I don't like that you only get 10 free lookups a week but hey, I guess they gotta make money too.

Their AI search ability

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Garick, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Marc from Recruiting start-up

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Hiretual-great tool, support and user engagement

-Still trying to integrate with other tools.

Pros

-great support -Lead does an excellent job at organizing informative and actionable webinars

Cons

- I would like to see more flexible pricing with the email discovery tool. - For me, LinkedIn Recruiter is a keeper, and I would like to see Hiretual and LIR work together somehow.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the positive review Marc! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Kerry from Humana

Hottest Tech in Recruitment/Sourcing

Fantastic. Implemented their software in 2 fortune 100 companies

Pros

Hiretual eliminates excessive time spent on pipelining and lead generation

Cons

Integration. Also the training could be better

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Kerry! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We are humbled by the 10/10 recommendation and are glad that Hiretual has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Nate from Literati Books

A tool you can't live without as a recruiter or sourcer!

My overall experience is very positive and I would recommend this to any recruiting teams, whether you are a one person shop or a 500 person recruiting org. This tool is, and will continue to be a differentiator for sure!!

Pros

This tool is super intuitive and provides myself and team with information about our candidates that no other tool can! What I love the most about it is the AI sourcing function that does most of the heavy lifting for you while you are focused on engaging and building relationships with the candidates! It has increased my teams productivity 4X with their sourcing efforts and made a true impact on our overall quality of hire across the company.

Cons

The biggest con is the not having a 2-way integration with my ATS. Nothing other than that.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Eman from The Results Companies

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Hiretual is the best sourcing and recruiting buddy that you'll have!

Overall, Hiretual made it easy for me to search for great candidates, and it also made it easy for me to get their contact information such as emails and phone numbers so that I don't need to waste my limited InMails anymore to reach out to those candidates creating more great fits to my candidate pipeline.

Pros

I've been in the recruiting arena for ages, and sourcing for candidates was a walk in the park because of it. Hiretual made it easy for me to locate the candidate contact information. Hiretual can work with FB, LinkedIn, GitHub, etc., and once it recommends an email or phone number it is always precise. Since I like sorting things too, Hiretual made it possible for me to group candidates per project or per position I am recruiting which is nice because it makes it easier for me to track their candidate stage, next steps or job status.

Cons

The keyword searching or Boolean string is quite complicated because it needs more of the "ORs" than the usual one which makes an unfit candidate show up. However, with the recent update, they made Hiretual more powerful so it is very promising!

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Hi Eman, thank you for taking the time to review Hiretual and we are humbled by the 10/10 recommendation. We're glad that you enjoy using our Boolean Builder. In regards to the results that it generates, one of our customer success trainers would be happy to show you some tips & best practices.

Jennifer from Buchanan- Edwards

Must have if you are a serious recruiter!

Over the years, I have tried many different means of noting my outreach to candidates and nothing has been anywhere as efficient in regard to how Hiretual tracks my outreach and marketing. As a Sourcer, I can easily email over 300 people in one day. It would take me hours to notate that in many systems and it takes hiretual seconds.

Pros

I love that I can keep my entire candidate pool in one place. Organization is vital to recruiting. Having one place to keep all my notes of my entire candidate pool is a life saver. Not to mention, I can run quick internal and external searches to find candidates via AI. Any candidates found on external jobs boards can be quickly imported and emailed within seconds. This tools takes hours out of my day.

Cons

There honestly isn't much not to like about this tool. It truly is a fantastic! One thing I would like to see in the future would be a way to data dump resumes for the already existing profiles. Essentially loading 20+ resumes at a time to the already existent profiles. Right now you are able upload resumes individually.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Jennifer! We truly appreciate your excellent 5-star review and are humbled to be called a must-have tool for recruiters. We are glad that you can find more time to engage with candidates and are not stuck on sourcing. Your support means the world to us, and we look forward to working together for years to come.

Jason from PwC

Hiretual has made sourcing easy

This software has given me contact details on multiple platforms. I am able to contact candidates quickly that results in more hires.

Pros

I've been recruiting for 21 years. I've tried many tools over those years. I have been using Hiretual for a couple of years now and it has become my number one sourcing tool. I like that it works on multiple platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, Angie's List and many others. It finds accurate contact email addresses and/or phone numbers. I am finding candidates that I can immediately contact versus sending an Inmail and waiting for a response. Also, I am using it to get contact information for people on GitHub and Facebook. The overall benefits is I am getting qualified candidates to my hiring managers faster resulting in more hires.

Cons

Nothing. In my opinion, it's the best product on the market for sourcing. The Hiretual Team has consistently improved their product over the years and the listen to the recruiter community who want to add additional functionality.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied July 2018

Jason! Thank you so much for your amazing support since the very first SourceCon that we have attended! The team and I love the Source Houston community and can't wait to see you again. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you! Ninh

Kristin from Udacity

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Hiretual is the BEST for sourcing top candidates

Finding the best talent and automatically nurturing the outreach has led to successfully filling very tricky roles, especially in the world of bleeding-edge tech in startup companies. The

Pros

Nurture Tracks automatically schedule and send outreach and tracks when candidates open the email. Projects allows you to organize your roles and prioritize your outreach. The best part: Not just LinkedIn results limited to LinkedIn Mail, this scrapes the whole web and returns results from sites like GitHub and Stack overflow, plus it gives you personal contact info and even phone numbers so you can control how you reach out to the candidates. Oh, and you can't beat their support chat. These guys are on the ball!!

Cons

Limited numbers in nurture tracks makes organizing larger candidate pools difficult, so I organize them by priority in groups per role. That's really the only thing, and it's not even a dislike as much as a mere fleck on an otherwise spotlessly awesome program.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied October 2018

Thank you Kristin! We truly appreciate your 10/10 recommendation and are humbled to be called the best sourcing tool!! We're also glad that you enjoy and find value in using our Engage feature. With our recent email engagement upgrade, limitations have been removed.

Definite value

Finding lots of candidates, the AI tool is great.

Pros

Finding phone #s and personal email addresses

Cons

The extension is not as user friendly as others like Entelo

Price plus responsiveness of Ninh

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad that you enjoy using our product for uncovering contact information. Your support and feedback matter a lot to us, and we would be more than happy to connect and see if we can help you find better candidates!

Being able to execute in a effective & timely manner

Pros

Hiretual is an amazing sourcing recruiting ATS system which works seamlessly across platforms which enables one to be effective in one's work in recruitment. Hiretual founders & team real down to earth people who are actively involved in the recruiting space & are actively open to receiving feedback in improving & keeping the platform up to date with the constant changing landscape of the recruiting industry with the explosion of the internet. There is no other recruiting ATS platform out there in the market which is as relevant, efficient & effective as Hiretual!

Cons

Would be great if the platform could integrate & aggregate data from WeChat as it is the biggest & most data rich platform for Chinese audiences with a MAU of 1 billion besides which everything is tied to WeChat in the Chinese speaking world.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied July 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I really appreciate your support in the APAC region. WeChat integration would be super sweet. :)

John from Resourceful

Hiretual in your toolkit

Highly competitive against other similar platforms and excellent customer support/service

Pros

3 levels of product subscriptions; 2 for individuals & 1 for enterprises - Lite, Premium and Pro. Ease of use of the platform with regular enhancements to features. The Pro platform offers extensive solutions and offerings with improved usability for individuals and team member collaboration

Cons

Some target markets data (EU specifically) is sporadic in availability

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

John, thank you for the 5-star review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Rebekah from RAD Talent Solutions, LLC

Industry: Environmental Services

Forget the rest, for Hiretual is the best!

As a sole practitioner, it's always a challenge to find that work/life balance. Hiretual has given me the opportunity to work fewer hours while increasing my productivity. A win/win!

Pros

This software is amazing. It cuts my sourcing time in half, freeing me up to call more clients, engage with more candidates, and make more placements. Definitely worth the cost. I've tried everything on the market and Hiretual wins, hands down.

Cons

The cost is a little steep for a sole practitioner, but the value outweighs the cost.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Rebekah, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

Greg from Staffing and Recruiting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Most innovative sourcing tool...

From sales to technical support, I fully endorse this product!

Pros

AI sourcing is not only accurate, it offers insight no other tool offers that I have used. Ease-of-use. Exceptional customer support and technical support. Innovative with regular functional upgrades. fairly priced relative to other Talent sourcing tools. Account and Sales Representatives a very proactive and knowledgeable of the product they're selling! If you cannot afford a vast suite of sourcing tools, Hiretual is your best investment as its sources all those expensive platforms for you.

Cons

There's not many cons with this product! I can only say that it's a new product so for a while it felt a little beta... But, I would say in the last year that they have worked out those Kinks and are continuing to disrupt the AI sourcing space in a very real way.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Wow, thank you, Greg! This review should get 5 stars! We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience using the product. Your support means the world to us and we look forward to working together for years to come.

Mariana from Amdocs

Best Recruiting Tool

We were in a rapid growth phase in our company and Hiretual is helping us as a very user-friendly platform supporting not only to sourcing activities but also providing great market insights and engaging candidates and organize successful meetups and recruiting events in Americas region. Their customer service is great. I highly recommend this platform.

Pros

Hiretual is very user friendly and the team supporting is very supportive and open to improvements.

Cons

Unfortunately the tool is not integrated to Success Factors and managers can't pool reports about team usage in a specific time frame

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Mariana, thank you for this review. We're thrilled to hear that Hiretual is saving you time and flattered by your comments along with the 5-stars! We also thank you for providing feedback since we are continuously working to make the product better for our users!

A must have tool for sourcing oriented recruiters

Pros

Ability to find emails quickly, emails are correct in 99% of the times - it saves me time and help me achieve my KPIs efficiently. Assess the compensation range which is important to me as I work in new markets all the time

Cons

Since GDPR started, exposing contacts takes more time (1 min vs 1 sec it used to be). As a global recruiter I see a high difference in locating candidates emails between different territories, some are less available. Also its on the pricey side with no package for multiple recruiters in a company.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Garick from Nvidia

Best automated sourcing tool on the market (2019)

I've thoroughly enjoyed using Hiretual and it is very convenient in quickly discovering candidates and their contact info, this saving me time and making me more efficient as a recruiter.

Pros

Hiretual is able to find contact email and sometimes telephone numbers that other platforms cannot. Additionally, the AI feature has helped me uncover candidates I may normally have not found through Boolean search myself.

Cons

You only get 10 contacts a week for the free version.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Garick! Thank you for taking out the time to give us a review! We genuinely appreciate your 10/10 recommendation and are humbled to be called the best sourcing tool!! We're also glad that you enjoy and find value by saving time on finding the right candidates.

Lisa from Scout Recruiting Group

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Hiretual is the best - hands down!

Simply put, Hiretual is a recruitment solutions provider not just a sourcing tool providing contact information of prospective recruits.

Pros

Hiretual takes a holistic approach to recruiting. I have utilized several similar tools simultaneously to find the best and Hiretual is the clear winner hands down! As an independent recruiter, Hiretual saves me valuable time and helps me with a much-needed work/life balance. The pricing is highly competitive. Hiretual offers free webinars from renowned industry professionals offering tips / strategies for recruiters and sourcers. The Hiretual team is top-notch, responsive and provides excellent service and timely feedback.

Cons

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Lisa, thank you for this review. We're thrilled to hear that Hiretual is saving you time and flattered by your comments along with the 5-stars!

Brenda from selXion

If you can only have 1 tool in your recruiting toolbox, this is it!

Hiretual is a HUGE time-saver for selective sourcing, so I have more time to spend with qualified candidates. Support is incredible and responsive. Great bunch of people to work with.

Pros

Hiretual saves me a huge amount of time in sourcing and looking up contact information. The new talent insight function is incredible data to supply to hiring managers to quantify the talent landscape, but I also use the insight function to interactively "tune" my search until I like the talent landscape to set a sourcing job. Tuning the sourcing model to fit and not a fit helps as well. I like the email campaign feature as well to automate a drip email campaign. Project tracking is good as well.

Cons

Every time I see a place for improvement, Hiretual adds the feature!

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Thank you Brenda! We truly appreciate your 10/10 recommendation and are humbled to be called the only tool needed for recruiting! We're also glad that our product has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Justin from hireSavvy, LLC

HireTual

Solving sourcing and CRM problems. Number of emails hiretual scrapes far exceeds others.

Pros

It has completely changed the way I recruit and source. I no longer pay for a LinkedIn recruiter license as the results and response rates via email far exceed where I was with LI Recruiter. Can set up multiple email personalized messages to send automatic on various projects, doesn't look like spam, and the AI tool works very well in identifying what I am searching for.

Cons

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Justin, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Amy from Google

Speed & Accuracy

I've saved so much time by utilizing the AI search function. My clients think I'm brilliant and wonder how I'm able to come up with such a solid short list of prospects in such a short amount of time. Love it.

Pros

As a full cycle recruiter I have hardly any time for quality, deep search sourcing. Hiretual's AI sourcing solution means I don't NEED a ton of time. Within MINUTES I can set up a search that can easily be adjusted to fit my team's specific niche needs. A few minutes more, I have a short list of well-calibrated prospects easily contacted through a variety of info provided by Hiretual. I can spend more time crafting quality outreach and talking to the right people vs throwing messaging at random people and hoping something sticks. Simply put, Hiretual is one of if not the single best recruiting tool I've ever used.

Cons

The learning curve for some of the functions is a little steep, but that is more a reflection of me over the tool :) The customer service team is always readily available to help!

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Thank you Amy! Your kind review means the world to us. We're glad to hear that Hiretual is a time saver for you and humbled to receive a 10/10 recommendation. Your support and feedback matter a lot to us.

John from Afton Consulting Group

Recruiter's Best Friend

I use Hiretual to source senior-level candidates in the Human Resources, Sales, and Pharmaceutical/Biotech R&D functions. It has helped me create personalized outreach and drive my open/acceptance rates much higher than ever before.

Pros

Love working with Hiretual. As an executive recruiter, it gives me the insights I need to understand the potential candidate pool I'm looking at, the tools I need to source those candidates (including AI functionality), the contact information to reach out to the candidates, and projects functionality to keep it all straight.

Cons

I'd love to see the 'Engage' tool provide the functionality to show if a candidate has opened the email that is sent to them.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

John, thank you for such a fantastic review! We're glad that you enjoy using the different modes to enhance your search and truly humbled to be called a Recruiter's best friend.

Anita from Ducatus Partners

It works- Recruiters can generate boolean searches quickly and find relevant prospects.

I benefitted by quick identification of relevant candidates - I was able to fill hard to find positions.

Pros

Hiretual creates boolean searches, gives options of skills, quickly searches across networks and job boards for relevant passive candidates for me to view. Customer Service is responsive and helpful. They keep making this a better product.

Cons

I have a paid program but have not been able to upgrade yet for the added benefits they offer- my issue not theirs.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied July 2018

Hi Anita, thank you so much for the stellar review! I am very grateful for your support and always appreciate your honest feedback. I am looking forward to a long and successful partnership with you! Thank you, Ninh

Anthony from Spreetail

Hiretual for sourcing is a must

It's been awesome. The customer service is amazing, the tool is super functional, and to this point it has been an essential tool to my companies recruiting team.

Pros

It's efficiency. It makes sourcing super easy for recruiter's. You can use Hiretual to reach out to possible candidates, keep track of response rate data, sync to your ATS, find contact info, create boolean strings, talent map, etc.

Cons

People on my team assign projects to me and I would like the option to delete myself from those projects.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Thank you Anthony! We truly appreciate your 5-star review and are humbled by the 10/10 recommendation! We're also glad that you enjoy and find value in our product features.

Great tool for finding a large number of qualified candidates

I save a ton of time which equates to saving a ton of money!

Pros

Speed and accuracy of search capabilities. The amount of detail that is returned is great. I also like that it searches multiple social media sites.

Cons

I have found that the machine learning aspect of this product is not as intuitive as I would like to see. I understand that this needs time to develop preferences.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied October 2018

Thank you for this excellent review! We're pleased to hear that you see the speed and accuracy of our AI. Also that Hiretual is saving you tons of time and money!! In regards to our ML, we've recently made some upgrades. It also becomes more intuitive the more you use it.

Easy to use, get the information you need quickly

Pros

I use it daily - it's perfect for building boolean strings and making my job just a little bit easier :)

Cons

The UI continuously pushed itself into my searches, even when I was already reviewing the candidate that I had found while using Hiretual. It felt like there was a glitch.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied July 2018

Awesome review! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback about the UI pushing itself into candidate review page. Can we connect and see if we can resolve it together?

Kristin from Corus360

Hiretual Recruiter's Best Friend

We have increased our productivity dramatically. Our top Recruiter uses this almost exclusively and has had the best year of her career. We as a team have also found it has helped us to exceed our goals. The staff at Hiretual is amazing and so helpful. I can't say enough about them!

Pros

Hiretual has provided us a whole pool of candidates, contact data, and insights that we have not seen in any of our other searches. It provides us with the ability to create email campaigns, export candidates into our database, and use machine learning to tailor searches.

Cons

I would recommend moving some of the menu icons into a more functional order

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Thank you Kristin! We truly appreciate your 10/10 recommendation and 5-star review. We're glad that you see value in our product and that you feel heard by our team.

Jay from TalentRobot

Speed and accuracy

This is our go to for sourcing. We don't subscribe to job boards or LinkedIn

Pros

Hiretual is the start of a something very special in sourcing. Folks with little to no experience can understand it and be proficient in a matter of a couple of months. It's data rich and provides our clients with powerful insights.

Cons

Nothing really negative to say. The email tool could be more powerful.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Jay! Thank you for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product, and it has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Simon from Twelve2

Highly recommended

've been using Hiretual for sourcing, business development, and market intelligence for a few years for one simple reason; it gives me more of my most valuable resource, time.

Pros

With Hiretual I can build initial lists in a fraction of the time it used to take me manually, freeing me up to perform more analysis and generate deeper insights for my clients.

Cons

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Simon! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Christina from Corus360

Hiretual

Pros

Hiretual cuts my sourcing time in half. I am able to use one tool to access multiple sites. Hiretual has increases my productivity by 1000%. I have been recruiting for close to 8 years, and this is the most effective, times saving tool on the market right now. A real game changer!

Cons

You really need to sit with a hiretual rep or someone who really know how to work the tool to gain maximum effectiveness. Its not something you can log on to and start randomly hitting keys.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Christina! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

super helpful to provide needed contact details to reach contacts

This tool is a must have for anyone who engages with someone out side of your personal or business network.

Pros

Hiretual replaces two other tools I was using and offered more features. The new V3 AI tool is my next purchase!

Cons

I would be optimal if Hiretual automatically updated CRM and ATS software. (there may be APIs for this)

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied July 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review! You're right! Automatic updates and cleaning of your CRM/ATS would save you just so much time and make those systems that much more enjoyable to use and stickier. We are open to partnerships of this sort with ATS/CRM and would be more than happy to connect to make it happen. Thank you for your business, support, and partnership with us!

Brian from RentPath

It really is the Recruiter's Best Friend

Pros

Hiretual makes for ease of finding candidates whether you are a junior recruiter who is just getting started with Boolean or a senior recruiter looking for other search terms and alternative channels like Meetup, GitHub, and more. It truly is built for recruiters. With so many features, it touches on almost every step of the talent pipeline process.

Cons

I wish it scored the likelihood that a candidate was considering or open to new opportunities.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Brian, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Alissa from I Love My Career Coach, LLC

Hiretual is great!

I've always had a great experience with Hiretual. The main business problem is creating a diverse candidate pipeline and making sure we are filling the roles with people from all backgrounds.

Pros

I love that Hiretual continues to evolve and use thing like AI for process improvement. It's so important to have the best features with the latest technology.

Cons

N/A - I don't have any issues with Hiretual.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Alissa, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Chris from IDT Corporation

I save way too much time with this!

Pros

I think that this is one of the best sourcing tools out there. Arya is a close 2nd but this team takes the cake. They're expert level and easy to work with.

Cons

I miss the days when I would be neck deep in sourcing and unable to do anything higher value for my organization (sarcasm)

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied October 2018

Thank you Chris! Your kind review means the world to us. We're glad to hear that Hiretual is a time saver for you and humbled to be acknowledged as the #1 sourcing tool!!

Head of Talent review

Pros

Cons

They are lacking some key features that makes this a product to purchase in a couple of years when they are able to catch up to Entello.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad that you see value in our product and that it helps you find the contact information for candidates. We would be more than happy to connect and see if we can help you find better candidates!

Must Have

Pros

If you're a recruiter or a sourcer, I think Hireutal is a must have. It's easy to use, it produces excellent results, and their support team is amazing!

Cons

Hiretual has been a great product for our team and I have no negative feedback!

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad that you see value in our product and that you feel heard by our team. We're also humbled to receive a 10/10 recommendation from you!

Sourcing made easy

Pros

Hiretual is amazing, it helps me find prospective candidates' contact details without having to rummage through the internet. I also love that it helps me create search strings for my searches which always yield results.

Cons

I wish I didn't have to sign in every time I restart my browser, for the Chrome extension to work.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Hiretual Is An Essential Tool for Every Recruiter

Pros

Artificial Intelligence is the biggest time saver that I've ever seen. I can find candidates faster and more efficiently than I ever have before.

Cons

Occasionally, the LinkedIn Links are broken which is a minor inconvenience.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Thank you! Your kind review means the world to us. We're glad to hear that Hiretual is a time saver for you and humbled to receive a 10/10 recommendation from you!

Erin from FTD Companies

Optimize your sourcing capabilities

Great customer service and fantastic product

Pros

You find not only contact information but also additional social profiles on top candidates

Cons

Sometimes contact information doesnt come up for every candidate

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Peter from Vector Search Group

Hiretual let's recruiters recruit

By using Hiretual, I'm cutting my sourcing time down significantly and finding better talent.

Pros

Hiretual is very easy to use. You don't have to remember or save complex search strings. If you have an idea on how to make it better, the owners/developers listen.

Cons

I wish it was around several years ago! There is nothing I dislike about it.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Peter! Thank you for the 10/10 recommendation! We're glad that you see value in our product and that you feel heard by our team. We're also glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Deepak from DADJ Inc.

Hiretual as your one stop shop for entire hiring process.

Hiretual is very intuitive software that doesn't require any technical background to successfully leverage the software. Anyone associated with hiring, recruiting and interviewing can use the software.

Pros

The end to end functionality associated with enterprise hiring.

Cons

Nothing as of now, quite happy with the product and functionality.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Deepak! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We're glad that our product has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Diane from Rainmaker Consultants

Makes me more efficient!

Pros

I find Hiretual extremely intuitive and easy to use. It cuts down the time I would otherwise spend finding important information about candidates and provides critical information regarding contact information. I definitely recommend!

Cons

I think it's great - no negatives. If you're looking for a tool to help create efficiency, Hiretual is it.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied December 2019

Diane, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Hiretual is amazing

My overall experience is 11/10. Hiretual is amazing and I will continue to use it every day!

Pros

I love everything about Hiretual. I'm finding engineers I otherwise would not and love how the UI flows. It is very intuitive and customizable. I had an issue, which led to a suggestion through their website, which led to a 30 minute phone call THE NEXT DAY where I learned more about the software and ultimately realized my issue with the product was due to my lack of understanding- what I wanted was already built in!

Cons

Occasionally the AI algorithm will find people with similar names and mismatch their profiles/emails (very rare occurance).

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Thank you! We truly appreciate your 10/10 recommendation and are humbled to be rated 11/10 for your overall experience! We're glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Roy from BCforward

Hiretual Rules!

Demo it and you will join the Hiretual Nation!

Pros

I spent 19 years in the staffing and recruiting industry and always tried to use the best tools on the market. I was one of the early Hiretual users and had tremendous success sourcing super rare IT talent with the tool. I think it stands alone in the market and I highly recommend Hiretual.

Cons

Early bugs in 2016 that have long been vanquished.

Response from HireTeamMate

Replied August 2019

Thank you Roy! Your kind review means the world to us. We're glad to hear that Hiretual is a time saver for you and humbled to be acknowledged as standing alone in the sourcing domain!