• Pros

• "This program is easy to use, and the training is wonderful!"

• "This system is easy to navigate, and easy to learn! "

• "I like all the features that it has. I like that I just have to open up one page and can access all my companies from there."

• Cons

• "The Chat function is great, but it errors out on me multiple times in a week."

• "Larger commercial accounts are a little cumbersome in the system. The certificate management is much better than 8 years ago and continues to improve but still needs a little tweaking."

• "It doesn't happen often but sometimes the system will log you out. Other than that, it works for me."

Browse Jenesis Agency Management Reviews

Johnny from Ellis Agency

Very good to work with. Constantly improving something that's already good.

I just put all this in a few pages back. So hey let's review. It makes keeping up with customers and their forms much easier.

Pros

Functional. The buttons aren't a mystery to find. I use this software daily at three locations. It has streamlined my procedures for keeping up with forms and files. If I get a call from an adjuster wanting a copy of forms all I have to do is pull up the name of the customer and efax it right out.

Cons

Lack of name recognition. I'm sure this won't last long. The only other downside is that it can be a little fussy with downloads. If everything doesn't match up you have to do a manual override. Good and bad in that.

Mike from Beard Insurance Agency

Good Software Great Technical Support Team!

Overall, Jenesis is a great software. Their team is fantastic and we have used them for 12 years. To see how far that they have come in the software is unbelievable. Their team is fantastic and always willing to help with any software issues and updates monthly.

Pros

This software does a lot from agency management and employee management, to quoting, to policy servicing. Works with IVANS. The technical support team does a great job about helping with any questions or making changes to software to better serve agencies. They actually take suggestions and implement them much more than other softwares.

Cons

Software lacks in commercial functionality. They continue to improve commercial account servicing though and are on their way to making it a great system for commercial. Life and Health is a challenge in the software but bare basic functionalities are there.

Reasons for Choosing Jenesis Agency Management

Local company, decent system, dedication to it's agents. Going through a large corporation like AMS or Applied, you don't get the same level of technical support and customer service.

Elizabeth from Mangum Insurance Agency

Jenesis Software

Overall organization has definitely changed in the office

Pros

Cons

It really hard to say what I least like because overall it’s a great software. The only thing I would like different is the timing of forms. It makes you start over if you step away for a few minutes.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied June 2020

You're awesome, Elizabeth! Thank you for the review and for being such a valuable customer. We appreciate you!

Jennifer from Able Insurance

Jenesis Software

Pros

When working at its best I think it is great. The best feature is the group quoting feature.

Cons

lots of problems with commercial imports , items disappearing (aka: quotes,note,etc) when system I guess has not had a compact and repair so not sure whos end this falls on.

Ingrid from Compañia Anonima de Seguros La Occidental

Great insurance agents network

Our company requires us to use Jenesis in order to help them attract new customers and create basically an insurance agent network. We seem to have healthy numbers this year so the only logical conclusion I have is this really works!

Pros

Jenesis is very easy to use and provides many key features for insurance agents to attract new potential customers.

Cons

Previously my company used to attract new customers via advertising (radio, FB, IG) so trying to manage Jenesis plus all previous existing methods was a little bit daunting for me.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied March 2020

So glad Jenesis is working well for you, Ingrid! Glad to have you a part of the team!

Drane from Carriage Risk

Jensis Now

Very good company, very good people and easy to reach support. However the functionality is pretty limited compared to other systems I have used in the past.

Pros

We like the cost and that it is user friendly for the most part. The people at Jenesis are great and VERY HELPFUL!

Cons

The software is supposed to have Cross Sell and other prospecting functionality but really does not that I have experienced and checked several times to make sure every campaign is turned on and have tested but we write 100+ policies a month and have only had a few responses; usually the response back to us is "Who is this" or "Please take me off the list". Not great to hear that back! Especially when they are actually a new or older customer of ours. There was NO RATER included with Jenesis Now!!! However, they have been piloting that and we are one of the agencies doing that and it has greatly been enhanced in the last couple months. I think they are on the right track.

Reasons for Choosing Jenesis Agency Management

The lower cost and the people bent over backwards to gain our business.

Daniel from Raleigh Insurance Group

Jenesis review

It is helpful to have all client information in one system

Pros

It's not that expensive. It's not too complicated to use. The system doesn't crash.

Cons

Need to add "preferred name" field. I hate that Quote Control and Jenesis are not connected. If we have an outstanding quote in QC and we are in the client's main screen...nowhere does it show that "Hey, you've quoted their ____ before, go look." Instead you have to type in comments what info is in QC...which us agent's know that you don't always have time to read the notes. The most efficient way to grow an agency is to follow-up and bind what you quoted and this lack of feature does not make that easier.

Reasons for Choosing Jenesis Agency Management

Price and the friendly staff

Vanessa from Poston Insurance Agency

Affordable and easy to use!

My website has been helpful because I have someone to call if I need any changes, updates, or system fixes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided me with tips and tools to keep me on top of google searches, and he does his part to make sure I am up to date as well. I have acquired a broader customer base with the Quoting tool on my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to filter out spam so I am now getting legitimate quote requests on all product lines. I am guilty in that I don't check my website often enough, but I know it is in good hands with Jenesis.

Pros

Jenesis is easy to access and use as a multi tool for my business. It has helped me broaden my customer base and feel like I am up to date with today's internet search technology. I love that people can search "insurance" or other key words and my business pops up first.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I have been with Jenesis for years!

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for being a JenesisWeb customer, Vanessa! We appreciate you!

Robert from Kannapolis Insurance Agency

Jenesis Classic is AMAZING

Very positive. Cannot wait to get more experience with using Jenesis Software everyday.

Pros

Everything....especially the folks that work for Jenesis-from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN],[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]....everyone is AMAZING.

Cons

Nothing. Not a bad thought or comment about Jenesis.

Reasons for Choosing Jenesis Agency Management

Another agent recommended Jenesis to me. The agent had nothing to amazing things to say about Jenesis Software and the folks that are involved with Jenesis. I had to check it out for myself. I agree with my fellow agent and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jenesis Software to everyone.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied January 2020

Robert, we are super excited you chose Jenesis and can't wait to watch your agency grow!

Brittany from Christine & Mullen Agency

Mediocre Agency Management System

They have great webinars & the training is live online, which we really liked as well.

Pros

I like that it handles claims, customer management, the insurance rating and most importantly with our agents - commission management.

Cons

I don't like that they don't have 24/7 support. The support system is only avaiable during regular business hours, which is hard within our agency when we have had minor problems with freezing up.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review, Brittany! We would love for support to be offered 24/7 as well. Hopefully, we get there very soon!

Ermelinda from Pegram Insurance Agency

Jenesis Overall

Al together Jenesis is a good I will not say great Agency Mgmnt System, I enjoy many features on it for the simplicity that it gives my overall work day, but at the same time I do have the issues with some of the everyday work load, for which i can not name any at this given time, but I will start keeping a log and be better informed. For the next review.

Pros

I had honestly not used the Quote control function, due to it having some issues the times that I had tried it, but in the last couple of months I have been able to use it with not so many issues and I like the fact that it quotes all my companies at once. I like the process of being able to scan/save documents to images with ease.

Cons

One thing I however do not like about the quote control is that its ratings on some of our companies is not accurate, and there for I have had issues with clients being told 1 price and then when we go in to process the application it gives us another price. Also one issue we have had problems with is when we go in to make a change it is not processed sometimes at the time it is done. Especially if a renewal offer is already in place.

Ann from Wise Insurance Agency

Love Jenesis

Preparing my E & O is very easy with this software. A couple of buttons and you know what you made from which company. It's so easy to work with. I'm not very computer literate, but Jenesis is easy for me. Of course, I love that.

Pros

We all love Jenesis at our office. The ease of looking up a customer, seeing all the notes about the customer let you know what has happened with them without having to go through all that again by mouth. You post the payments to Jenesis, and you make notes. One look and you know what's going on. You can see if they are canceled, pending cancelation or right on time.

Cons

The least thing I like about Jenesis is when you post a payment you get notes back, example The date paid field on this policy is empty. I'm not sure if we are properly putting the information in or it's just a hiccup.

JOY from WEST RIDGE INSURANCE AGENCY

MY OPINION

Jenesis helps our office when we need to quickly look up a customer when we are unable to access the company we need to get to. (website down, etc....) informantion is easily store and also helps if we need info about the insured and we are unable to contact that person. Usually we have already stored their info in jenesis.

Pros

I've been in the Insurance field for 16+ years. I have worked with many different systems and jenesis is by far the easiest to maneuver through and understand. Any time i have had an issue, I call the support team and they are very friendly and eager to help with the issue at hand. I would highly recommend jenesis to anyone that is looking to advance their system.

Cons

I really dont dislike anything about jenesis.

Corbin from Fortress Insurance

Great Software

My experience with Jenesis has always been good. Customer service is their strong suit. I can email or call, and I always get help if I have questions or an issue.

Pros

Great filing system to keep client's images (for paperless). Great way to keep track of notes. Easy to Learn for beginners. I like been able to store property address for dwelling policies. This is a great system to keep track of new/active/cancelled policies.

Cons

Jenesis Chat. I was very pleased when I seen this feature added to the software. But disappointed after using. Sometimes it will work, and sometimes there is a time delay on the message to show. At times, my typed message just doesn't show up at all.

Danny from Pegram Insurance

Finally!!! A Company w/ a Team That Understands!!!!

Having the ability to track what information is being added to our client base as well as the use of actual time stamps is a great positive in our field. It cuts out the he said / she said that clients will try to use against you at a later date!! We recently started using the Insuresign with Jenesis and that was another huge step in generating revenue and making clients lives much easier when signatures are needed!!

Pros

The integration their software uses to interface with our providers is a HUGE help!!

Cons

As far as a dislike, it doesn't have the ability to integrate with my Google contacts and vice/versa. That really isn't an issue I have with the software. I really don't have any complaints about the actual software in place.

Christine from Blackmon

User Friendly Software

It's was an easy transition from the management system I was used to (which I used for 15 years) I've been using Jenesis for a little over a year and I have had minimal issues.

Pros

It's very east to navigate through to get to where you need with out opening a million screens.

Cons

The updates are needed quite often. Other than that, there are not many "cons"

Christy from McCray Inc. / Superior Insurance

My experience with Jenesis is always a 10. They are so helpful!

Everything in one place. Images, Notes, Downloads, Accounting, Suspenses are all easy to access. Jenesis makes servicing your clients so much easier every day.

Pros

I like the ease of use and all of the neat features form J-links to reports that drill down as well as the prompt customer service when needed.

Cons

Jenesis could use a little more for commercial. I know that they are always adding new and exciting features to help with commercial clients. Also no after hour/weekend/holiday help/support if you are locked out for agents working those days/hours.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied June 2018

Thanks so much for the review, Christy! We are open on Saturdays from 8:45am-12pm EST so if you need us during that time, we'll be here!

Sean from Adams And Brown Insurance Agency

A Good Policy Management System

It's been a good system for us, overall. And they work continually to try and improve it.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly, it makes policy management a whole lot less complicated. The Technical support team is friendly and eager to help. They respond positively to suggestions and ideas on how to improve the product.

Cons

It has a tendency to freeze up during use, causing a reboot of the computer. This is just about a daily occurrence for my agents.

Reasons for Choosing Jenesis Agency Management

I thought this one was easier to use and more suited to our agency, and our type of business.

Tiffany from Able Auto Insurance Agency

Fantastic Agency Database

I have worked in the Jenesis agency database for well over 10 years. Their system is constantly being maintained and updated to users liking.

Pros

I would score overall an 8. I have worked in Easy Apps and other agency databases, Jenesis is by far the most user friendliest. I have used Jenesis for approximately 12 years of my 15 years in Jenesis. Not to mention tech support that always goes over and above to help assist all the way to the end, until problem is resolved.

Cons

I don't really have any cons because Jenesis tech support is a phone call away and will stick with you until your problem is resolved.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied March 2019

Wow! Thank you, Tiffany!

Max from Carolina's Choice Insurance

Jenesis is and has been great for our agency. Willing to listen and grow. Not afraid to make changes

Pros

Very easy to use and friendly. Integrated email and system letters. Ability to send invoices, reminders. Great internal time management system and rolodex. Great reports available quickly and accurately. By far the best value for the money in the industry today. Problem solvers running the company and working there. Ability to talk to people who are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

MIKE from MCDANIEL INSURANCE AGENCY LLC

GOOD AMS SYSTEM

BEEN A CUSTOMER 15 OR MORE YEARS AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS WORKED TO MAKE SURE THEIR SOFTWARE IS COMPATIBLE TO OUR INDUSTRY CHANGES.

Pros

VERY GOOD SOFTWARE WITH EASY ACCESS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND QUICK FIX TO ANY PROBLEMS.BEST PART IS THE PERSON WHO DEVELOPED THE SYSTEM HAS ALWAYS BEEN RESPONSIVE TO ANY PROBLEMS OR ISSUES,ALWAYS ADDRESSES OUR CONCERNS WITH GENUINE DESIRE TO MAKE OUR PARTNERSHIP A CONTINED GOOD ONGOING RELATIONSHIP AS IT IS VITAL TO OUR BUSINESS!

Cons

I HAVE NO CONS AS I SAID ANY PROBLEMS WHICH DO POP UP FROM TIME TO TIME AS MET WITH A DERSIRE TO RESOLVE THOSE ISSUES.

Dena from Fortress Insurance

I would recommend this software

My over all experience with Jenesis has always been good. They have a great customer service team that is always there. They answer emails, and phone calls.

Pros

I like the most: Easy to use. The easy of keeping track of notes/receipts/doc's/J-Mail's. Our agency uses all of these features every min of the work day. Its nice to have daily downloads for renewals, changes & new policies.

Cons

Agency chat room is not the greatest. There is a delay at times on messages. It would be nice if there was a sound (or something more noticeable) to let a person know when a new message is waiting.

Chris from Davidson Insurance Agency

Jenesis Software

Pros

I rate Jenesis a 10. I especially like the new feature with the update 20.1.0 where you can be in one customer account and still go to the dash board and look up someone else. I have used it several times today.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this time that I don't like about Jenesis.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the awesome review, Chris! I couldn't help but notice the customer support score so we reviewed the tickets for your agency and it appears all calls or emails reporting a problem have been resolved. Any specific issues with our customer support team? We want you to be happy with all areas of Jenesis!

Bailee from Pethel Insurance Group

I would rate Jenesis a 10.

Pros

I would rate Jenesis a 10. It really makes managing our clients a breeze and the functions that allow us to communicate with them really help. Sometimes there are glitches in the system but as of now we are not dealing with any. When we come up with ideas and suggestions, we usually send them in and I have seen one of my own suggestions used which is really great. No complaints here!

Cons

Few glitches are experience but not frequent enough to be unhappy with the service.

Dana from Caswell Insurance Services

AMAZING

Going Paperless was the greatest thing ever! Slowly each person in our office is getting more confident with the process as well.

Pros

It documents everything you do for a customer. Protection from E & O claims!! Customer service at Jenesis is great! You need them they are there for you.

Cons

Can be intimidating at first, but repetition is the key!!! After using it daily it gets easier. Well, I didn't like having to do updates, but now with our web based product I do not have to do that any more!

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied June 2018

Thanks a million! You're amazing, too!

Jonathan from Superior Insurance - Lexington

Have been dong business with Jenesis since 2010. Their service always surpasses our expectations.

Pros

Very easy to use, it gives you all the tools you need to help you manage your business. The communications feature is my favorite because it allows us to stay in front of our customers. Their customer service team is fantastic! Any time we call in they are quick to assist our agency and have always gone up and beyond to help.

Cons

At this time I don't have any Cons to report. If you are not currently using this software you should give their team a call. You wont be disappointed.

Jennifer from Beard Insurance Agency

Very User Friendly

Pros

The ease of use is what I like the most about Jenesis, it only took me a few days to learn the operation of it. Also the fact that it serves the use of the business in one place instead of having to use multiple programs for day to day operations.

Cons

only recently did something come about that I did not like about the software and that is how if we upgrade to a beta or newest version if there are multiple bugs and not able to gain access to a very important document that we needed and we were not able to roll back to the previous version. But thankfully we were able to figure out a work around to get to the document.

Bailee from Pethel Insurance Group, Inc.

Jenesis is the perfect database for maintaining your business!

Pros

I love that Jenesis provides functions to contact customers, send birthday messages and automatic responses regarding their policies. There are so many different things you can do and are all very useful. Also, everyone at Jenesis is very helpful and informative. Adam is my go-to guy.

Cons

There's not much I don't like, but we do receive errors sometimes and some reports don't generate correctly. It's seldom and I can't provide an example. Not too bad.

Rob from Piedmont Mutual

Very Pleased

Pros

Our Jenesis website is a #10. We get great feedback from our agents and customers concerning the website. Everything works good for us. Customer service is great. We are provided us with website data on a monthly basis and get suggestions on improving our presence on the internet when needed.

Cons

Can't find any faults......................

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied January 2020

Wow, Rob. Thanks for such an amazing review. Glad you are super happy with your site!

Johnny from Ellis Agency Insurance

The best organizer for the unorganized agent

Very professional and nice.

Pros

It simply makes my job easier. Once I upload the file I don't have to hunt it in the file room. I can email documents without having to print.

Cons

Search for customers gets off to putting the wrong things on top with some. On some last name will not show up if you enter first name it will show.

Reasons for Choosing Jenesis Agency Management

I liked being able to help develop.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied November 2019

Johnny, Thank you, thank you, thank you for the amazing review! We've enjoyed working with you!

Cathy from Fortress Insurance

They work with us to make sure we are using the system and not the system using us.

Retain customer information, note section to makes notes on what we do so other people in the office can handle if someone else is out. Run renewal reports. Check on what is showing cancelled and what is active.

Pros

Amount of information we can retain. When we see additional needs they usually can review and put them in a future revision.

Cons

I would like to be able to manipulate the data more easily for reports I want to see. Like being able to pull files and sort the way I want them sorted.

Fiorella from Superior Insurance of Asheville

I love it!

So far so good.

Pros

I love the efficiency and time saving it is to use this application. Makes a job that would take 20+ mins be 5. Not to mention all of the little gadgets it has as well!

Cons

Sometimes there’s glitches or there’s like certain issues that happen out of nowhere were we have to stop everything we are doing to get resolved.. and not just the person with the problem but all the servers. Can definitely be an interference

Eddie from Eddie Sigmon & Associates

Customer Service

Here lately I’ve had to contact executive on several different occasions due to our initial download we have just gotten set up and she has been AMAZING!!!! I have enjoyed working with her…she’s been very patient, friendly and has taken her time to always help and answer any questions.

Pros

Everyone is so friendly when you need something

Cons

There's not anything I dislike about the Jenesis Software program

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Eddie! We have enjoyed having you as a customer! - The Jenesis Team

Bailee from Pethel Insurance Group

Great Agency Management System

Pros

Everything is great. I really think it has all the features an insurance agency needs. All of the available reports are really useful to us, everyone is helpful and the chat feature comes in handy. Some of the times I have given recommendations, I noticed them being used so it’s great to know you’re listening and agreed with something I found useful.

Cons

Some connection issues and minor glitches.

Charlie from The Bruner Agency, Inc

I would rate Jenesis a 9.5. The customer/ tech service is awesome.

Pros

I love the live chat on the website. I have utilized that many times and they were able to assist me easily. The effort they put into developing the program to always improve and increase usability. They are open to discussing suggestions or user needs to improve user functionality.

Cons

Some of the features, particularly in the Commercial Lines, are not suited for the way we manage files and customer information.

Miles from Able Insurance Agency

Easy to use and easy to train new employees on

Pros

Jenesis is integrated with all our companies making it easy to audit our data and quickly navigate back and forth between our management system and their websites. Jenesis is easy to use for all levels of "tech savvyness" and has many useful reports. I never find myself searching for buttons/reports and support is always very quick to fix our problems and accommodate us as we are a 24 hours agency.

Renee from Pethel Insurance Group

A valuable tool

Very simply, we couldn't operate without a solid, dependable agency management system, and Jenesis meets our agency's needs completely. Jenesis offers many functions that makes completing our daily tasks easier and more efficient. We love the fact that we can email and text our customers from within the program. And the many reports that are available allow us to easily track our production, receipts, and time management, I would recommend Jenesiss to every agency that wants a superior system and doesn't want to pay too much.

Sandy from Insurance

I have used Jenesis for years.

expressing my option in hopes to do good.

Pros

User friendly & customer support is a very helpful. Receipts & counting the drawer down @ the end of the day is easy to use.

Cons

Would like to add more than 5 vehicles, commercial policy details could be enhanced, and would like to have different color options for all screens. These are just to name a few.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied June 2018

Thanks, Sandy! Your review is very helpful and thank you for the suggestions!

Sue from Beard Insurance Agency, Inc.

Jenesis Software has made the insurance business easier

If something isn't working right, just pick up the phone and give them a call. If they can't fix it right then they will put a ticket in and then it would be fixed in the next update.

Pros

Jenesis Software has made insurance quoting and policy servicing a lot easier. Jenesis has come a long way from when I first started using them. When you have an issue, their customer service is right there for you.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied October 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words Sue!

Rica from Fudge Insurance

Great from an accounting perspective

Pros

I primarily use this software to document accounting items - payments received and made, etc. This software has features that make it easy to capture what is happening. This is crucial to save time and keep a history of transactions. You can easily click and drag emails, and import documents for each client.

Cons

There is a lot going on in this software. For someone who is not well trained on it, it can sometimes be difficult to know where to go to find something. Some processes, such as adding commission details, can be tedious.

Marcy from Insurance

Easy to use!

Just enjoy Jenesis and how helpful staff is! Software is easy to understand and move around. Keeps track of every single thing you do!

Pros

What i like most about the software if being able to text or email clients forms! Paperless is the key and these functions do help.

Cons

I haven't came across anything i do not like yet, and i am sure i wont!

Reasons for Choosing Jenesis Agency Management

Used Jenesis years ago and i really just liked the software!

Suellen from Beard Insurance Agency, Inc.

Less Work for Agents

I've been a Jenesis user for the past 18 years. Jenesis has improved 100% over the past years.

Pros

Jenesis is user friendly. As an agent, you enter the clients information once and then you can quote, endorse, take payments, email, etc.

Cons

There isn't anything about the software I don't like. If you are having an issue you contact the Jenesis team and they will get a fix out there for you.

Synthia from Nationwide

Wonderful Hands-on-Training!

Everything was great, I would rate it about a 9.5, but that only because of system errors on my side. The trainers were wonderful, friendly, personable, and relatable, I love that they were flexible enough to adjust when it was busy here and I delayed start times, or had to place them on hold for a brief moment. They moved at my pace, which is quite quick, and they didn't treat me like I was dumb, They adjusted their training to what I had already learned in self training, as well as the videos and gently corrected or suggested quicker and easier ways to do some things. Excellent program and excellent training system. I had CSRs and I am highly praising them on a job well done!!

Pros

This program is easy to use, and the training is wonderful!

Cons

I do not find anything about this all inclusive program.

Brittney from Allcare Insurance Services

The Best

Jenesis has been the best experience, I have used another management system and wasn't impressed at all.

Pros

It is so easy to use and has many features to help you learn, if you are a first time user.

Cons

I would have to think about it, because normally when I have a issue there is a team member to jump in and fix it.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied January 2020

You're amazing, Brittney! Thank you for being a customer of ours!

Brittany from Suggs Insurance Agency

Two Thumbs Up for Jenesis Software

Pros

I was nervous at first switching to a new system. Rep with Jenesis did an amazing job training us to use it, and it got even easier to use after messing around with it. I love the ease of Jenesis and the customer support. Rep is phenomenal!

Cons

I didn't like how if a scan didn't scan correctly it would completely shut down.

Ben from Moore Insurance Agency

Jenesis Review

We were previously on the original Jenesis system which worked well until a few months ago. Our agency decided to go with the Cloud version, which is faster, but I am having trouble locating documents when I select import to client images.

Pros

The ability to service customers needs, such as DL123's & FS-1 forms

Cons

The inability to import documents from my computer to the clients page.

vicki from Goode Insurance Solutions

precise

it's a great policy profile system , easy to run the necessary end of day reports.

Pros

I like the management system that is customized for this office, especially the reports, I like the downloads (except for the address section. )

Cons

again, the address section of the downloads. seems to take forever to process that one, I don't find this is a necessary part

Jennifer from A1 INSURANCE COVERAGE INC

Satisfied Jenesis User since 1998- First paying client

Pros

Quote exporting, agency management with employees time clock, absence records, money management, ease of customer filing with imagery, training new employees, agency reports,

Cons

The only con is that the software is not currently integrated with Progressive Insurance Company, They are working on this now.

Angela from Pegram Prevatte Insurance

Everyone is ALWAYS So Helpful !

Pros

The ease of maneuvering around in the system,the ability to keep up with daily schedules through the J-Timer, Quote control which makes quoting SO MUCH EASIER & FASTER!Sometimes the system wont update through our downloads and this could very well be a company side issue rather then Jenesis.

Brandy from A1 Insurance Coverage

Jenesis Review

Great!

Pros

The Jenesis agents are knowledgeable when issues occur.

Cons

The hiccups or firewalls going down at busy moments.

Response from Jenesis Software

Replied December 2019

Wow! Thanks for the amazing review, Brandy! We're sorry you sometimes have hiccups during busy times. We are constantly in touch and working with the security at our data center, so hopefully, you don't experience too much of this.