• Pros

• "Easy to use. No errors or outtages. Very accessible. Very affordable. "

• "It is a nice product. The learners love to work with platform, once they registered themselves. Costumer Service is excellent. You only have to mail them once and they are always happy to help you. "

• "Learningstone has a nice ‘look and feel’. It is easy to use. A great platform to communicate with our trainees and customers. We are very satisfied. "

• Cons

• "Bot really a ‘con’ but it would be great when learningstone could be used with an app!"

• "It's expensive for what you get, but I feel there is no other choice. I am thinking about moving to teachable.com because students can pay and get access without my involvement."

• "The tool to move someone to the class is a bit confusing and does not help the efficiency of the company. I would like it to be a little more flexible and flexible"

Browse LearningStone Reviews

Matthijs from Engagement Builders BV

LearningStone as cornerstone for our products

Works good, both for administrators and participants.

Pros

Interaction with group and adaptibility to needs of clients.

Cons

So many options, makes it difficult in the beginning.

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the kind words Mathijs! We will continue on making the start easier!

Mireia from Improvise for Real

Industry: Music

Great platform for online courses with a great support team

The experience so far has been great. It was very easy to set up my account and my course timeline. I find everything in the platform to be very intuitive and easy to use. It's also a platform made by people who care about their project and who really want to help you be successful and get the best out of it. They offer amazing customer service. They respond right away with a great attitude and they are very helpful. They also offer training programs to learn how to teach online and other helpful resources. I would totally recommend it!

Pros

I liked how easy it was to set up a course and customize it to look exactly the way I want. I like all the features that it includes like a chat wall, private messages, shared folders, the content blocks in the course timeline, etc. I like how my students can go into the platform and find everything in just one place. I also like how it works on mobile.

Cons

There are a few things that need to be improved, but I am very confident that they are working on it. 1) Uploading files doesn't work well all the time. I had some students who had difficulties uploading their assignments, and some who never achieved to do it. 2) At the beginning of my courses, I would like to be able to send invitations to my students to join the course from my own private email, and not from inside the platform. Because from the platform, they receive a generic email from Learning Stone that doesn't look nice, and it can be confusing because at that point they don't have a relationship with the platform yet. I am the one who has a relationship with my students and I think it would be more appropriate to send them a message myself with a link to join LearningStone. Maybe this is a feature that already exists, but I haven't found a way to do it. 3) I don't like that my students receive messages from a generic email "nonreply@...learningstone...". It would be much nicer and classier that the emails they receive had the name of the course as the sender. Some students who are old in age and not very familiar with computers found that confusing at first. 4) All the chat messages you can leave to your students (in the chat wall or on the documents they upload), have a very small amount of characters available. So to give feedback to my students, I have to break it down into several messages. It would be so much more comfortable to have a bigger comment box!

Reasons for Choosing LearningStone

I chose Learning Stone for many reasons 1) It offered more features. 2) A good friend of mine recommended it. 3) Sine my first inquiry, the personal support from the Learning Stone team was outstanding. It felt like dealing with real people, and not with a faceless platform.

Reasons for Switching to LearningStone

Some of my students were opposed to Facebook and didn't want to take the course on that platform. And the ones who joined, I felt like they didn't feel "safe" to post their assignments on the Facebook group because it felt more like a social network. Learning Stone definitely provided a more serious environment, the content was more organized, and my students feel more like in an online "university".

Maryuly from Motorola Solutions

i like this platform

Pros

It is very cheap, and its interface and use is very easy and friendly. You can connect with more than 700 participants. It helps you a lot in the company and the efficiency

Mirte from iCRA

nice, simple software with more possibilities than expected

While it takes some time to getting used to - if you are new to developing - Learning Stone has a lot to offer, more functions than you would expect and the makers are always there to explain. Great customer service.

Pros

low in price range, but good quality for money very good customer service You can customise more than with other 'ready to go software'

Cons

It takes a while before you get to know all the functions and how to produce a good lay-out and to understand the absolute linking etc. We are still looking for an easy way to be able to provide feedback to the work of participants within Learning Stone.

Reasons for Choosing LearningStone

price and possibility for students to interact (wall & dialogue function)

It is not possible to customise Google Classroom

Carlos from Vyclos

Perfect Choice

Going into the fourth year of using Learning Stone to store, manage and centralize Project Management academic services that I provide to a Multinational company in Latin America. The ease of use and the way I can centralize all my interactions with individuals and student groups has become an indispensable tool for me and my client’s training services.

Pros

It really has it all when one is looking for a cloudbased plataform for academic services included document storage, messaging, collaboration, video uploading, etc. in an unexpensive application with great service! Very flexible, ver secure, with multiple festures and aleays intuitive. I highly recommend Learning Stone for online, in-house, or hybrid educational purposes. Always ready, always stable.

Cons

Used to be the Mobile interphase which was fixed two months ago. The upgrade was very welcome and the last piece of the puzzle!

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2019

Thank you for these amazing words! We're happy to see the use of LearningStone in Latin America and are currently exploring the localisation to Spanish and Portugese. We'll keep you posted!

Arnold from Heart Selling

Learningstone: a new milestone in online learning

Learningstone is a realiable, trustworthy and friendly supplier of a platform which could be one of the leading innovators in the business.

Pros

It is easy to use and manage new learning journeys after the initial modules have been made. It is easy to sell All clients regardless of their age, platform of OS use it without any support. The are constantly improving it

Cons

The first steps need guidance (which is given by their friendly support desk) The gamification and reporting basic tools are traditional (and millenials don't really like these) The look and feel is basically ok but it can be more state of the art

Response from LearningStone

Replied November 2020

Thank you Arnold!

Jeanne from Brain Bakery

I Could not run My company without Learning Stone

What I love About Learning stone: Very easy for participants to join through Facebook or LinkedIn. Borg smartphone and desktop work fast en Well. To post something takes No more than it would on Facebook. I use Learning Stone for Social Learning during Learning Journeys of 9 of mij larger clients. I have twice needed Some help and They were there for me with a good Solutions within the our. I recommend Learning Stone (and No I have No relation with them whatsoever except being a raving Fan. :-))

Pros

Price! Ease of use even for groups of more than 700 participants. Quick response when there is a problem.

Sarith from Zest for Work

Great product!

Nice helpful employees, good platform and user-friendly. It is a pity that the mails from Learningstone ends up in the junk mail. So you alway have to send an extra email to the learners, no to forget to check their spam.

Pros

Cons

Mails from Learningstone ends up in the junk mail/spam of the learners. We have a client with thousand learners and even if they mark this email as 'this is no spam' it still ends up in there (as we are now almost 6 months further).

Mac from LaPD Solutions Ltd

Outstanding!

Professional, caring, attentive, so helpful and even pro active in ensuring we are managing.

Pros

There is SO much! The simplicity, the clean interface, the ease of use and the way we can create courses by simply pulling in documents, slides, images from previously added resources. We love that it is cloud-based, secure and protected. The form tools are simple and look great. In all honesty, we didn't expect so many features and we were blown away that it had far more than we'd hoped plus things we'd not even thought of. The amount of time I have saved is so welcome and best of al, I can do everything myself. Thank you Team LearningStone - Superb.

Cons

The only thing I can even think of raising is that it took me a bit of time to master, but once I watched the videos showing me how to work everything, it was simple. I am not a web designed and have limited technical know-how, so considering that the time was nothing at all.

Paul from Delphi Mindconnection

Simple, strong, appeeling and easy to use

Interaction and customer friendlyness for our uses is superb as well as the support from LearningStone. Easy to use and to learn!

Pros

The interaction and flexible contantmanagement

Cons

the step from 5 groups to the next level

Reasons for Switching to LearningStone

The use and possibillities for the members

Ernst from Phaos Consulting, Inc.

Great virtual learning environment for our clients

Learning Stone enabled us for the first time to offer our European clients a fully customisable, cloud based, attractive, professional virtual learning platform, with a modest investment in time and resources. After a full year, we couldn't be more pleased. The interface is absolutely great, with a solid design 'under the hood' that is still being improved. We find it easy to work with, tailoring each and every course timeline to the specific requirements of the client, including their language, logo, and house style. The system is very stable, and while some functionalities are not fully intuitive, customer support is always at hand. Apparently we're not the only ones who work crazy hours. We appreciate that our change requests are invariably taken very seriously and usually lead to the desired outcome. One of the most important features has been that even my technically less savvy colleagues quickly learned how to use and enjoy the system, and not just by the easy copy-and-paste and tweaking of existing course timelines. The built in storage and video upload works great, enabling us to share all our materials with the client in a heartbeat. And it's fast! Adding, modifying or deleting building blocks, and moving them around, is literally a matter of minutes. Add to that the numerous options for group collaboration, a nice survey tool and low cost per user, and you have a winning formula. I'm convinced that 'blended learning' will become increasingly important and that the same applies to LearningStone as a leader in the field. Now, if they could only find a way to get the members of each and every learning group to flock to the VLE, sign up and start collaborating enthusiastically, life would be perfect. But I guess that will take just a little longer.

Pros

- great, versatile interface - easy to learn - reasonable cost per participant - fast and adequate tech support - continuous improvement

Cons

- some functionalities less intuitive (for now)

Christiaan from acteursbureau Kapok

Ease of use? YES. It really is.

I succeeded to get my online training up and running in one afternoon. Granted, I had most of the content sitting in a folder on my hard drive ready-for-upload. Granted, I already had a clear picture how to structure my online course. Granted, I'm not shy when working with a computer. But none the less, working with LearningStone as an administrator feels easy and familiar. LearningStone follows all conventions other web-based services you're familiar with so there's not much of a learning curve. There are no confounding menu's or settings for that matter. It's all pretty straightforward. And while I was setting up my course it was reassuring to be able to switch to the 'user view' with the click of a button and to similarly switch back to editing mode. Typo? Easily fixed. Switch this piece of info for another? Done in 3 seconds. Adding participants took no time at all since you're able to copy/paste an excel file with names and info. When the course started, the participants got acces to the online material without any bumbs and started doing their assignments leading up to the first face 2 face training (getting to know each other, reading up, a preparation excercise). I expected them to get more involved with the 'social timeline' where group members can exchange ideas and opinions - but that took some prodding from our side. My learning curve on LearningStone is mostly about how to encourage participants to engage with one another, facilitated in various ways by the platform: discussion, collaboration, uploading, sharing, etc. etc. The limitations are not of the platform but consist more of time restrictions and what my wife considers to be a 'reasonable time spent experimenting.

Pros

Easy to get into Easy to set up Easy to use Easy to administer Easy to reuse courses (copy paste!) LearningStone is very clear about what it can and can't do - no clutter!

Cons

No support for custom CSS of styling

October 2014

Anneke from Restorative Justice Nederland

October 2014

Free E-module from LearningStone is perfect to try-out this professional E-learning software

We, at Restorative Justice Nederland (www.restorativejustice.nl), wanted to organise for the first time an E-training, in our case for mediators and judicial professionals. We hardly had budget so it was wonderful to find out that LearningStone offers a free module for a group of maximum 20 participants. I didn't have any experience with this kind of software so I was very happy to find out that LearningStone is very easy to use. And if something wasn't clear, I could email the helpdesk and received always very quickly the needed answers to my questions in not too technical language that I could understand. In this way I was guided through the software, by both the video-instruction and other information on the LearningStone website and the personal guidance from the Helpdesk. In that way I could easily design the E-training alone, without any background and technical knowledge in this field and with not much time investment or frustration. Another thing I liked is that you can tailor both the content / structure of your training to your own target group and personalize the design by throwing in your own logo etc. The end result looked very professional, and so it turned out to be a good 'business card' for our organization. But most of all I liked the fact that the software facilitates a lot of interactive communication, since that really can make or break the success of your E-training. Not only communication between the E-coaches and the participants was easy, but also between the participants. And because all participants could upload a picture and create a profile, the communication became personalized. Really cool and time-saving is the inbuilt survey-tool. Different types of questions are ready made, which you can tailor to your own needs and the evaluation results are automatically send to you and aggregated into nice charts. If you have to do this yourself it takes a lot of time to develop and analyse it. Now it's delivered to you automatically. I think with this tool LearningStone really stands out! All and all I highly recommend LearningStone to anybody who has no technical knowledge and not much budget and time. The costs are very low and the quality is high. Just try out their free E-module and get inspired.

Kirstin from TPRS Academy

LearningStone makes my life as a trainer so much easier!

We use LearningStone for our teacher training. It allows us to offer readings, videos and online sources in a very accessible environment. For me, the best thing ever is to be able to simply copy the contents of a course into the timeline for a new group. Really, course planning has never been easier! Also, our students (some of whom have no social media skills at all) often use the friendly looking message board for sharing ideas, questions and experiences, which greatly enhances the group interaction during course intervals. I also love the options for private interaction, document sharing, etc. It is all very easy to use, and when I have a doubt about something in the program, the developers are always available to solve it. I warmly recommend this program to anyone who organizes training or coaching groups.

Pros

very accessible interface, friendly looking and adaptable to our own house style, very stable, affordable, saves loads of time, easy duplication of whole courses for new groups, everything in once place, I can do it all by myself

Janette from Right Resources Limited

An 'accessible', easy to use and versatile learning platform with excellent customer support.

Accessibility, functionality and the variety of uses.

Pros

Having searched for many months for a learning platform which was suitable for delivering a dyslexia-related program I finally found what I was looking for in LearningStone. Some of our administrators and our users have 'processing differences' such as dyslexia and dyspraxia so having administration aspects as well as a user-interface which is 'accessible' and user-friendly is imperative for us. LearningStone definitely meets our needs...and with the newly added tests & quizzes feature this has now helped us fill in the gap we had - in seeking a way to be able to deliver ongoing CPD for our Accredited Dyslexia Champions. At Right Resources Limited we specialise in working with people with dyslexia & associated processing differences. We utilise 'accessible' services and tools to help employers support 'a thriving and productive neuro-diverse workforce'. LearningStone is helping us achieve our mission in raising awareness of the benefits of embracing and supporting neuro-divergence in the workplace.

Cons

Some of our delegates had a few challenges with setting up their profiles via LinkedIn. This may have been due to their own 'processing differences'. However, from now on we will recommend they use their email addresses to sign up rather than via LinkedIn.

Marjo from Dutch in Dialogue

Recommendation LearningStone

Our overall experience is very good and positive. We use LearningStone as our digital professional learning platform. Looks professional and great for distance learning. The support from LearningStone by problems is fast, quick, and very friendly.

Pros

The design, which looks very professional. And the great support when facing problems.

Cons

Using it abroad can be difficult. The program sometimes translates into another language.

Response from LearningStone

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the kind words and please note that in some cases it's possible that LearningStone switches to a languages at first but after that you can choose you language (currently English, German, French, Spanish, and Dutch). regards, Michiel

Geert from DiD

Learning Stone:

Pros

It is easy to use. It is not the Titanic like Blackboard or Brightspace, it is flexible and easy to use in educational settings and with blended learning. Partipants in my trainings have the same experience that I have as a n educational developer: you find your way quickly and intuitively. Plain and simple: what you see is what you get. In two years there were one or two minor problems. They were solved the same day after a quick call with the service centre.

Cons

It is a pity that I still have to use Zoom or Teams to reach out to participants in my training. In Corona times I would appreciate it if this kind of tools were integrated.

Peter from Management Dynamics

Experience using LearningStone

Overall, really happy with LearningStone and have found the support offered by LearningStone really great - especially being offered extra training which has helped us get the most out of the site. All in all, a really positive experience!

Pros

Easy to use from a course manager point of view - easy to set up new spaces and organise them so they are as user friendly as possible. Lots of really great features and I know the participants on our programmes really value having a central space for them to share experiences, access documents and track their learning.

Cons

When I first started using the site it initially seemed difficult to navigate but in the end it's really straight forward - would recommend taking up the opportunity for training from the LearningStone team as they're really helpful.

Anna from Anna Hill CPA

Anna Hill Review

I use your software to teach an accounting course, and generally I like the software. The thing I find frustrating is the manual process involved with moving someone into the class. If it HAS to be that way, I really, really wish I could do it from my iphone. I've had to literally leave stores and run home to move someone into the class because they paid for the course and expect access to the information. If I could do it from my iphone, I would really appreciate that!

Pros

I love the wall feature, and the software is easy to use.

Cons

Response from LearningStone

Replied December 2016

Hi Anna, thanks for your review! -There is no need to move people by hand into the right course group, but if you chose to do so you can do it on your iPhone. - Concerning the price that goes as low as $ 0.65 per trainee. On average it is between $ 1.00 and $ 1.50 per month. Please get in touch if you want to know more! kind regards, Sjoerd Boersma

Marcel from MEDE

Easy to step in and use

We use LearningStone mostly in combination with a training on location. Students can prepare themselves with difficult content by following the e-learning and reflect on this content during the training in stead of following a lecture during the training. LearningStone helps us to set up the e-learning quick and easy. And our students feedback confirms thats they appreciate principle of Blended Learning.

Pros

- the software is easy to step in for a layman - our students experience no problems logging in - very good help desk - the social features are great for learning in a team, like dialoges, chats, etc.

Cons

- no app available - the look and feel is a little outdated

Response from LearningStone

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the review Marcel! Good to know we do have an app! Check out our blog: https://www.learningstone.com/en/blog/914736/new-mobile-app-and-other-improvements kind regards, the LearningStone team

Lia from roc

Indispensable for coaching my students

Pros

Lots of features to fill the timeline. Easy to duplicate for different groups. Great that archived groups remain accessible for future reference.

Cons

It takes (quite a lot of) time to fully understand all features.

Response from LearningStone

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the kind words Lia! We are actually impressed with the extent to your use of LearningStone functionalities and though we understand it's a lot to explore but you went through it surprisingly quickly! regards, Michiel

Jeroen from How Company

Excellent tool to support training and coaching

And the LearningStone company provides great support. Very good in turning feedback into new opportunities for growth as partners.

Pros

Easy to use. Very flexibel and intuitive. Lot's of possibilities. At How Company we use it not only for blended learning, but also for informing participants about the practical and logistic information of training, in beforehand.

Cons

Actually, there are non. When there are problems or questions for modification, the support of LearningStone is willing to think with you, how to solve it. This can be a 'work around' of even modification of the platform.

Anne Marie from Act

Very usefull!

Cons

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2020

Thank you Anne Marie. The good news is that we're launching a progressive web app very soon!

Sarah from Turpin Communication

User friendly, great support, and able to customize to my unique business needs!

I have been using LearningStone for over 18 months now and I am a happy customer. My training company has unique needs and we had a hard time finding a platform that accommodated all of them. LearningStone was easy to customize and customer support was extremely helpful anytime the solution wasn't obvious. I am fairly comfortable with technology, but by no means an expert, and I'm not an IT professional. I found LearningStone easy to learn and to set up our courses. Best of all, it has saved me a lot of time that I used to spend managing our previous platform. Customer support is excellent. Anytime I have a question or problem I receive a prompt response. And I honestly feel that they really care about whether I am satisfied with their product. I've tried other platforms and they were overly complicated, the design was messy, and customer service disappeared the minute I signed the contract. Save yourself the frustration and go with LearningStone.

Pros

Easy to use, great storage, able to customize to our unique needs, excellent customer support, good value

Anastasia from Cupcakery

Industry: Food Production

LearningStone Review

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use! There is nothing complicated about it.

Cons

The thing I liked least about Learningstone is the install time.

For the free trial.

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2020

Hi Anastasia, please note that LearningStone doesn't not get installed: we are in the cloud and ready to run at all times!

Laura from KSG Trainers & Consultants

Nice system!

Pros

Easy to use, friendly of use, easy to change to own preferences.

Cons

I can not think of one, it is friendly of use.

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2020

Thank you Laura, We really appreciate that. How ever happy you are, we'll continue improving LearningStone!

Chad from West Coast Inspection

The powerful message center lets you and your participants send messages and newsletters to individuals or groups. You can also inform former participants about new coursesLearningStone is used all over the world by training and coaching professionals who

Good eLearning relies more on creative, thoughtful design than on authoring tools. Many reasons why you “can’t do something” turn out to be myths.

Pros

LearningStone is a safe online learning and collaboration environment that supports training and coaching. Improve your current offering and provide your clients with a higher return on their training and coaching investmentProgress Markers can be added to let either the participant or the coach track achievements for administrative purposes.

Cons

There is really not much not to like about this product. Im very pleased.Cloud-based training means students can learn from anywhere with an internet connection. But what kind of cloud makes sense for your company? It depends.

Jan Peter from Brain Bakery

LS helps is great for engaging our learners

Learningstone for us is at its best for engaging participants of our programs. We very often use it for social learning purposes with smaller (10) or larger (300+) groups alike. It’s easy to use for users and administrators. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team are always standby for any help.

Pros

Easy to use. No errors or outtages. Very accessible. Very affordable.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a stand alone app.

Response from LearningStone

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the kind review! The good news is that there is progressive web app that can be installed on your phone. Check out our blog for more info. http://www.learningstone.com/blog

Silke from DEX Training & Consulting GmbH

Best functionalities of learning platforms around!

In terms of versatility and intuitive design this platform beats everything else I have worked with or found in my research so far. The customer support is outstanding: always very quick and personal! The ease of setting up and maintaing a program is remarkable. The only thing I'd like to see more of are elements that support the group aspect and thus social learning (visual representation and some functions).

Pros

The ability for participants to co-create their learning journey by uploading resrouces, interacting with each other and doing so in a safe space; the ease for the administrator to create a program, add resources and change elements.

Cons

The focus on the representation for the indivudal learner, with no overview of participation/progress of the whole group; the lack of working with learning goals and being able to include learning coaches (e. g. supervising managers) in the learning process.

Riny from SoNeStra

Goed idee!

goede ervaring, zie bovenstaand

Pros

volledig, veel mogelijkheden, goede ondersteuning. flexibel, goed bereikbaar.

Cons

In mijn organisatie vinden ze het moeilijk om eigen te maken. DOor de goede ondersteuning toch goed gekomen

Reasons for Choosing LearningStone

Vanaf begin een goede ervaring en dat is gebleven . Geen verkooptrucs: eerlijk, helder, helpend, gaan voor goed resultaat

Response from LearningStone

Replied October 2020

Thank you Riny!

Paul from Global Edutainment

Awesome for training

In addition to reliable software, reliable help when needed. Easy to use and everything in one place. In short, I am pleased with it.

Pros

Awesome software. For my training company, it is a vital piece of software—an excellent interface. Very stable, I never had any issues. The flexible design is beautiful to work with. Very affordable with great support. Plenty of functions to interact with the students. The timeline is clear. You can put your videos on it, your documents and so on. Nice to have interactions as a group. Furthermore, creating forms is done in a blink. A certificate generator saves a lot of time—beautiful everything in your house style.

Cons

There is nothing to say what like the least.

Response from LearningStone

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for this great review!

Raymond from FP&P

Blended learning using Learningstone

We are still exploring maximizing the usage of this learning platform for our training participants. Learningstone employees are very engaged to help us with this exploration.

Pros

Learningstone is very user-friendly to set-up (and personalize to our companies branding) and use by participants, it also has a variety of useful features such as a calendar, document sharing and interactive communication between participants and trainers. It is and enabler to start and extend the learning proces getting participants exited and engaged in the training.

Cons

Difficult to really create an online community where training participants can easily and actively support each other after the training.

Response from LearningStone

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the kind words!

Bregje from Teamtalk BV

Organising and user experience

With learningstone we can provide our customers more value in our trainings: - our large projects are thanks to learningstone easy to manage - timeline and closed groups provides unique user experience - friendly reminders of location and time of training - easy video uploading so we can offer a warm introduction of trainer is before the training - material is all online accessible - evaluation form via email - reports of all evaluation forms

Pros

many options

Cons

design

Response from LearningStone

Replied February 2017

Thank you for the great review. And about the design: we're working on a new version this year with an even cleaner look so look forward to hearing your reaction to that.

Sandra from WebinarSolutions

Best choice for lms

support and posibilities beyond all expectations

Pros

- easy to use for both learner, instructional designer and administrator - great support - customizable and integrations possible with single-sign-on, webshop & invoicing.. - multilingual - european/dutch - choice of functionalities for optimized learning - statistics - dashboard overview

Cons

- good pricing for paid products, but expensive when used for free products/front-end

Reasons for Switching to LearningStone

terrible support, non actually no integration/customization possible only in english

Response from LearningStone

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much Sandra! We hope LearningStone will help you in your business! regards, Michiel

August 2014

Gilles from Flying Penguin International

August 2014

Interactive sharing - great tool!

At Flying Penguin International we chose LearningStone as we needed a system to support our training programme for an international logistics company. After the easy setup - which we could literally do within hours, we let our trainees join from all over the world: Stockholm, London, New York, Paris, Hong Kong and many other cities across the world. Pro's: With LearningStone we were able to support our client with a system that saved time and offered great collaboration features that actually worked. I loved that it was so easy to set LearningStone up in my own house style. As we work internationally it's important that the calendar functions support different time zones and that LearningStone has a survey module built in making it easy to evaluate. I can warmly recommend LearningStone to any trainer not only because it's well made but because it really offered a competitive advantage Con's: I wanted to create an exercise with audio input that could be stored but this was not possible. LearningStone is more about group training and collaboration than individuals following elearning courses on their own.

Freek from KSG Incompany

LearningStone is a great Tool

We appreciate Learning Stone very much as a reliable and easy to use tool to support us in developping blended learning solutions. It is great value for money. The Customer Support is very fast and personnal.

Pros

* Stability, * look and feel (compare LinkedIn and FaceBook) * and therefore easy to use

Cons

The functionality could be increased. For example with a 360-degrees scan.

Peter from Locus training coaching en advies

Great solution for trainers who want to engage in blended learning

Locus training, coaching, and advice recently started working with Learningstone. This cloud-based platform has a great interface and works very stable. The design is nice and for our trainees easy to understand. The collaboration features are great to support the social aspect of learning in groups and adds value to social learning dynamics The course timeline is easy to understand for our trainees. Leanringstone offers great support when I started working with the program. As a trainer, you can do it all by yourself but colleagues can use it also.... A great solution for trainers who want to engage in "blended learning"

Pros

the easy to use interface wich helps me as a trainer to shape my course

Cons

no cons so far

Eric from Eric den Heijer - training, coaching,advies

Great tool for online blended learning

Great service, great tool with many possibilities for online learning

Pros

Professional look and feel, many tools integrated, customizable lay-out

Cons

Took me a while to become familiar with the possibilities of the software (but their great customer service always helped me out)

Josette from JD

Professional platform

We very much like working with Learning Stone as it has many options, it is user friendly, stable, and the customer service is very fast and friendly.

Pros

It is a professional platform with many options for downloading documents, agenda setting and e.g. e-coaching.

Cons

I would prefer better questionnaire tools in the future.

NA

Daniel from The Scale-Up Group

Completely blown away by LearningStone's features and tools!

It helped us sell a couple deals!

Pros

The software has taken our business from a static (website-classroom-email) customer experience into a whole new dimension. I think the official term is "blended learning" but for us it's an elevated value proposition based on the digital requirements our clients have for us today. I don't think the future is e-learning but rather in-person learning with tools like LearningStone.

Cons

Probably that is not as ubiquitous with learning as it could be. I think it's only a matter of time before everyone in learning is using a tool like LS.

Jeff from Professionals International

LearningStone experience

LearningStone was introduced to us via a wonderful conversation with one of it founders. The willingness to communicate and work through myriads of questions was obviously personal and passionate. After the decision was made many features were customized to our specific needs. This in and of itself helped us to feel the value of the platform. Each module was readily available to our novice user. The learning process was assisted through online documentation and personal phone support using video conferencing software. I recommend this platform over others for small and medium enterprises that have in house writers and managers of the learning platform!!

Pros

Easy to use and customizable.

Cons

The format is occasionally confusing and has a bit of a box feel as opposed to a free flow web feel. If that makes sense

Jonathan from Centre for Playback Theatre

Fantastic sSupport!

After searching for a long time for the right LMS platform, I am greatly relieved to find LearningStone.

Pros

From the minute I first looked into LearningStone, I knew it was what I was looking for. Such a sensible interface and very reasonable pricing. The support is fantastic. Just upgraded from the free to the pro plan today.

Cons

Have not identified serious drawbacks yet.

Reasons for Switching to LearningStone

Coursesites was cumbersome and insisted on a completely free educational product.

Response from LearningStone

Replied February 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We'll be there when you need us.

Jacqueline from Ondernemen Werkt!

LearningStone is my new assistant!

Comments I used LearningStone for an entrepreneurial course of 6 months. During this period the group gets information and is able to communicate with the teachers and each other. It cost me less time to have contact with them. I think it's a great tool.

Pros

This Programm works very easy. It saves me a lot of time. For the customer its looks very professional.

Cons

How to make the forms.

September 2014

Sarah from The Stairway Consultancy

September 2014

Thrilled with how easy it is

The Stairway Consultancy is a leading management consultancy in the UK dedicated to helping organizations increase their focus on their customers and develop their leadership and employee capability. We discovered LearningStone when we were looking for a service that could support a management program involving trainees from all over the UK. It was important for us that we didn't have to start a long term project involving technical issues that would distract from our own work. We needed a platform that would support both the organization of groups and offer us an online spot to organize the programme. We've been thrilled with how easy the people at LearningStone have made it for us. Previous systems could take months to implement, LearningStone was a matter of days. LearningStone has made it possible for us to let our participants collaborate in a private environment and get to know our company from another side.

Frank from Gedoemanagement

Partnership with LearningStone

The overall experience is that you work with a partner, rather than with software.

Pros

The software is stable and rich. It gives me the opportunity personalize the look and feel.

Cons

You can feel the programmer in how the platform is designed and the user interface feels more like a programmer interface. On the other hand they take every suggestion you make serious and in due course you see the interface develop in the direction of a friendly user interface.

Great service, excellent ideas of implementing specific requirements and very appproachable

Pros

This software is easy to use, easy to explore for new features and constantly improved to bettert fit to our needs.

Cons

The interface is simple and adjustable, but the wish remains to be able to create a work space that looks less techy and more flashy.

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2018

Hi, thanks so much for the kind words. We can actually help you make the interface look very flashy. There are a lot of LearningStone users that are creating beautiful workspaces every day so please reach out for examples.

Jenni from Management Dynamics

Great LMS for small businesses

We've had a great experience. They are easy to work with and very supportive.

Pros

Its really easy to use. I love the facebook style wall so that learners can collaborate.

Cons

Nothing at all - everything is great. It's a very user friendly tool

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the kind words!

Jelske from Echt Improviseren

Industry: Music

All I want is possible

Why bother to develop your own online learning environment, when there is Learning Stone? Everything I want is possible, and so much more. Along the way, I found out many more possibilities I never realized were possible. Not only is my course timeline very clear and are all my documents very well organized. But students can also meet and review each other, I can check each individual's progress, I uploaded SO many data and still not reached the limit, I e-mail students in groups as well as individually for assignments and appointments. To name just a few functionalities. And keeping everything around my courses orderly in one place makes me and my students happy, calm and focused. The customer support is very fast, personal, friendly and thoroughgoing.

Pros

All my course stuff in one place, orderly and easily accessible.

Cons

I found the agenda feature not functioning very smoothly.

Unbelievable life saver

Pros

After the brief start-up portion, this software has saved the company tremendous amounts of time and money. We do a lot of our training on here and it is a very effective tool.

Cons

As mentioned, there is a start-up cost in terms of time spent customizing the software to your organization's needs. However, it is incredibly worth the time in the end.

Roland from JBBX

Create a real training experience – Online !

Super. We would like to intergrade this in all our courses, offline, online and blended.

Pros

Real easy to use for the trainers was well as the participants. Nice flow in the product design.

Cons

We had some mail issues at start, but this was very swift solved by the service team.