• Pros

• "Learningstone has a nice ‘look and feel’. It is easy to use. A great platform to communicate with our trainees and customers. We are very satisfied. "

• "I love the wall feature, and the software is easy to use."

• "Easy to use, friendly of use, easy to change to own preferences."

• Cons

• "Bot really a ‘con’ but it would be great when learningstone could be used with an app!"

• "It's expensive for what you get, but I feel there is no other choice. I am thinking about moving to teachable.com because students can pay and get access without my involvement."

• "The tool to move someone to the class is a bit confusing and does not help the efficiency of the company. I would like it to be a little more flexible and flexible"

Browse LearningStone Reviews

Paul from Delphi Mindconnection

Easy to use and great tool!

Great tool that looks amazing for your students.

Pros

Learning Stone is easy to use and very frendly for yout cursomers and students. It helps to make your training sequense more interactive between two life training meetings. Quizes are easy to implement.

Cons

Once you accept te mindshift of blended learning it is a great tool. Therefore you have to take a bit extra time to understand te setup and details of te programme.

Carlos from Vyclos

Perfect Choice

Going into the fourth year of using Learning Stone to store, manage and centralize Project Management academic services that I provide to a Multinational company in Latin America. The ease of use and the way I can centralize all my interactions with individuals and student groups has become an indispensable tool for me and my clients training services.

Pros

It really has it all when one is looking for a cloudbased plataform for academic services included document storage, messaging, collaboration, video uploading, etc. in an unexpensive application with great service! Very flexible, ver secure, with multiple festures and aleays intuitive. I highly recommend Learning Stone for online, in-house, or hybrid educational purposes. Always ready, always stable.

Cons

Used to be the Mobile interphase which was fixed two months ago. The upgrade was very welcome and the last piece of the puzzle!

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2019

Thank you for these amazing words! We're happy to see the use of LearningStone in Latin America and are currently exploring the localisation to Spanish and Portugese. We'll keep you posted!

Anne Marie from Act

Very usefull!

Pros

Learningstone has a nice look and feel. It is easy to use. A great platform to communicate with our trainees and customers. We are very satisfied.

Cons

Bot really a con but it would be great when learningstone could be used with an app!

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2020

Thank you Anne Marie. The good news is that we're launching a progressive web app very soon!

Laura from KSG Trainers & Consultants

Nice system!

Pros

Easy to use, friendly of use, easy to change to own preferences.

Cons

I can not think of one, it is friendly of use.

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2020

Thank you Laura, We really appreciate that. How ever happy you are, we'll continue improving LearningStone!

Maryuly from Motorola Solutions

i like this platform

Pros

It is very cheap, and its interface and use is very easy and friendly. You can connect with more than 700 participants. It helps you a lot in the company and the efficiency

Kirstin from TPRS Academy

LearningStone makes my life as a trainer so much easier!

We use LearningStone for our teacher training. It allows us to offer readings, videos and online sources in a very accessible environment. For me, the best thing ever is to be able to simply copy the contents of a course into the timeline for a new group. Really, course planning has never been easier! Also, our students (some of whom have no social media skills at all) often use the friendly looking message board for sharing ideas, questions and experiences, which greatly enhances the group interaction during course intervals. I also love the options for private interaction, document sharing, etc. It is all very easy to use, and when I have a doubt about something in the program, the developers are always available to solve it. I warmly recommend this program to anyone who organizes training or coaching groups.

Pros

very accessible interface, friendly looking and adaptable to our own house style, very stable, affordable, saves loads of time, easy duplication of whole courses for new groups, everything in once place, I can do it all by myself

Janette from Right Resources Limited

An 'accessible', easy to use and versatile learning platform with excellent customer support.

Accessibility, functionality and the variety of uses.

Pros

Having searched for many months for a learning platform which was suitable for delivering a dyslexia-related program I finally found what I was looking for in LearningStone. Some of our administrators and our users have 'processing differences' such as dyslexia and dyspraxia so having administration aspects as well as a user-interface which is 'accessible' and user-friendly is imperative for us. LearningStone definitely meets our needs...and with the newly added tests & quizzes feature this has now helped us fill in the gap we had - in seeking a way to be able to deliver ongoing CPD for our Accredited Dyslexia Champions. At Right Resources Limited we specialise in working with people with dyslexia & associated processing differences. We utilise 'accessible' services and tools to help employers support 'a thriving and productive neuro-diverse workforce'. LearningStone is helping us achieve our mission in raising awareness of the benefits of embracing and supporting neuro-divergence in the workplace.

Cons

Some of our delegates had a few challenges with setting up their profiles via LinkedIn. This may have been due to their own 'processing differences'. However, from now on we will recommend they use their email addresses to sign up rather than via LinkedIn.

Anastasia from Cupcakery

Industry: Food Production

LearningStone Review

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use! There is nothing complicated about it.

Cons

The thing I liked least about Learningstone is the install time.

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2020

Hi Anastasia, please note that LearningStone doesn't not get installed: we are in the cloud and ready to run at all times!

Matthijs from Engagement Builders BV

LearningStone as cornerstone for our products

Works good, both for administrators and participants.

Pros

Interaction with group and adaptibility to needs of clients.

Cons

So many options, makes it difficult in the beginning.

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the kind words Mathijs! We will continue on making the start easier!

Josette from JD

Professional platform

We very much like working with Learning Stone as it has many options, it is user friendly, stable, and the customer service is very fast and friendly.

Pros

It is a professional platform with many options for downloading documents, agenda setting and e.g. e-coaching.

Cons

I would prefer better questionnaire tools in the future.

Reasons for Choosing LearningStone

NA

Ernst from Phaos Consulting, Inc.

Great virtual learning environment for our clients

Learning Stone enabled us for the first time to offer our European clients a fully customisable, cloud based, attractive, professional virtual learning platform, with a modest investment in time and resources. After a full year, we couldn't be more pleased. The interface is absolutely great, with a solid design 'under the hood' that is still being improved. We find it easy to work with, tailoring each and every course timeline to the specific requirements of the client, including their language, logo, and house style. The system is very stable, and while some functionalities are not fully intuitive, customer support is always at hand. Apparently we're not the only ones who work crazy hours. We appreciate that our change requests are invariably taken very seriously and usually lead to the desired outcome. One of the most important features has been that even my technically less savvy colleagues quickly learned how to use and enjoy the system, and not just by the easy copy-and-paste and tweaking of existing course timelines. The built in storage and video upload works great, enabling us to share all our materials with the client in a heartbeat. And it's fast! Adding, modifying or deleting building blocks, and moving them around, is literally a matter of minutes. Add to that the numerous options for group collaboration, a nice survey tool and low cost per user, and you have a winning formula. I'm convinced that 'blended learning' will become increasingly important and that the same applies to LearningStone as a leader in the field. Now, if they could only find a way to get the members of each and every learning group to flock to the VLE, sign up and start collaborating enthusiastically, life would be perfect. But I guess that will take just a little longer.

Pros

- great, versatile interface - easy to learn - reasonable cost per participant - fast and adequate tech support - continuous improvement

Cons

- some functionalities less intuitive (for now)

Christiaan from acteursbureau Kapok

Ease of use? YES. It really is.

I succeeded to get my online training up and running in one afternoon. Granted, I had most of the content sitting in a folder on my hard drive ready-for-upload. Granted, I already had a clear picture how to structure my online course. Granted, I'm not shy when working with a computer. But none the less, working with LearningStone as an administrator feels easy and familiar. LearningStone follows all conventions other web-based services you're familiar with so there's not much of a learning curve. There are no confounding menu's or settings for that matter. It's all pretty straightforward. And while I was setting up my course it was reassuring to be able to switch to the 'user view' with the click of a button and to similarly switch back to editing mode. Typo? Easily fixed. Switch this piece of info for another? Done in 3 seconds. Adding participants took no time at all since you're able to copy/paste an excel file with names and info. When the course started, the participants got acces to the online material without any bumbs and started doing their assignments leading up to the first face 2 face training (getting to know each other, reading up, a preparation excercise). I expected them to get more involved with the 'social timeline' where group members can exchange ideas and opinions - but that took some prodding from our side. My learning curve on LearningStone is mostly about how to encourage participants to engage with one another, facilitated in various ways by the platform: discussion, collaboration, uploading, sharing, etc. etc. The limitations are not of the platform but consist more of time restrictions and what my wife considers to be a 'reasonable time spent experimenting.

Pros

Easy to get into Easy to set up Easy to use Easy to administer Easy to reuse courses (copy paste!) LearningStone is very clear about what it can and can't do - no clutter!

Cons

No support for custom CSS of styling

October 2014

Anneke from Restorative Justice Nederland

October 2014

Free E-module from LearningStone is perfect to try-out this professional E-learning software

We, at Restorative Justice Nederland (www.restorativejustice.nl), wanted to organise for the first time an E-training, in our case for mediators and judicial professionals. We hardly had budget so it was wonderful to find out that LearningStone offers a free module for a group of maximum 20 participants. I didn't have any experience with this kind of software so I was very happy to find out that LearningStone is very easy to use. And if something wasn't clear, I could email the helpdesk and received always very quickly the needed answers to my questions in not too technical language that I could understand. In this way I was guided through the software, by both the video-instruction and other information on the LearningStone website and the personal guidance from the Helpdesk. In that way I could easily design the E-training alone, without any background and technical knowledge in this field and with not much time investment or frustration. Another thing I liked is that you can tailor both the content / structure of your training to your own target group and personalize the design by throwing in your own logo etc. The end result looked very professional, and so it turned out to be a good 'business card' for our organization. But most of all I liked the fact that the software facilitates a lot of interactive communication, since that really can make or break the success of your E-training. Not only communication between the E-coaches and the participants was easy, but also between the participants. And because all participants could upload a picture and create a profile, the communication became personalized. Really cool and time-saving is the inbuilt survey-tool. Different types of questions are ready made, which you can tailor to your own needs and the evaluation results are automatically send to you and aggregated into nice charts. If you have to do this yourself it takes a lot of time to develop and analyse it. Now it's delivered to you automatically. I think with this tool LearningStone really stands out! All and all I highly recommend LearningStone to anybody who has no technical knowledge and not much budget and time. The costs are very low and the quality is high. Just try out their free E-module and get inspired.

Marcel from MEDE

Great and easy to use instrument for blended learning!

We use Learning Stone to give our clients a special service in addition to our face to face training. Some content that we normally offered in these trainings, is now offered through the LearningStone platform. Because we are a small company with just 8 professionals and we didn't have any previous experience in e-learning or blended learning, LearningStone makes us learn it very fast. Why? Because it's so easy to use because the features are well developed. Not just for trainers and coaches, but also for our clients. What we experienced from the start is the way the developers of LearningStone were open for dialogue with us, so that features were improved fast: they listened very well to our feedback. After using it just for e-learning or blended learning, we also use it as a community platform for groups of our clients that are interested in working as a network. Great platform!

Pros

Easy to use as a developer of courses. Easy to use as a member of a course. Customizing it for clients.

Cons

Not always possible to apply bulk actions, for example, to change the color of icons for elements of a course. It would be easier if it was possible to change them at once for the whole course.

Jeanne from Brain Bakery

I Could not run My company without Learning Stone

What I love About Learning stone: Very easy for participants to join through Facebook or LinkedIn. Borg smartphone and desktop work fast en Well. To post something takes No more than it would on Facebook. I use Learning Stone for Social Learning during Learning Journeys of 9 of mij larger clients. I have twice needed Some help and They were there for me with a good Solutions within the our. I recommend Learning Stone (and No I have No relation with them whatsoever except being a raving Fan. :-))

Pros

Price! Ease of use even for groups of more than 700 participants. Quick response when there is a problem.

Anna from Anna Hill CPA

Anna Hill Review

I use your software to teach an accounting course, and generally I like the software. The thing I find frustrating is the manual process involved with moving someone into the class. If it HAS to be that way, I really, really wish I could do it from my iphone. I've had to literally leave stores and run home to move someone into the class because they paid for the course and expect access to the information. If I could do it from my iphone, I would really appreciate that!

Pros

I love the wall feature, and the software is easy to use.

Cons

Response from LearningStone

Replied December 2016

Hi Anna, thanks for your review! -There is no need to move people by hand into the right course group, but if you chose to do so you can do it on your iPhone. - Concerning the price that goes as low as $ 0.65 per trainee. On average it is between $ 1.00 and $ 1.50 per month. Please get in touch if you want to know more! kind regards, Sjoerd Boersma

Jeroen from How Company

Excellent tool to support training and coaching

And the LearningStone company provides great support. Very good in turning feedback into new opportunities for growth as partners.

Pros

Easy to use. Very flexibel and intuitive. Lot's of possibilities. At How Company we use it not only for blended learning, but also for informing participants about the practical and logistic information of training, in beforehand.

Cons

Actually, there are non. When there are problems or questions for modification, the support of LearningStone is willing to think with you, how to solve it. This can be a 'work around' of even modification of the platform.

Sarah from Turpin Communication

User friendly, great support, and able to customize to my unique business needs!

I have been using LearningStone for over 18 months now and I am a happy customer. My training company has unique needs and we had a hard time finding a platform that accommodated all of them. LearningStone was easy to customize and customer support was extremely helpful anytime the solution wasn't obvious. I am fairly comfortable with technology, but by no means an expert, and I'm not an IT professional. I found LearningStone easy to learn and to set up our courses. Best of all, it has saved me a lot of time that I used to spend managing our previous platform. Customer support is excellent. Anytime I have a question or problem I receive a prompt response. And I honestly feel that they really care about whether I am satisfied with their product. I've tried other platforms and they were overly complicated, the design was messy, and customer service disappeared the minute I signed the contract. Save yourself the frustration and go with LearningStone.

Pros

Easy to use, great storage, able to customize to our unique needs, excellent customer support, good value

Chad from West Coast Inspection

The powerful message center lets you and your participants send messages and newsletters to individuals or groups. You can also inform former participants about new coursesLearningStone is used all over the world by training and coaching professionals who

Good eLearning relies more on creative, thoughtful design than on authoring tools. Many reasons why you cant do something turn out to be myths.

Pros

LearningStone is a safe online learning and collaboration environment that supports training and coaching. Improve your current offering and provide your clients with a higher return on their training and coaching investmentProgress Markers can be added to let either the participant or the coach track achievements for administrative purposes.

Cons

There is really not much not to like about this product. Im very pleased.Cloud-based training means students can learn from anywhere with an internet connection. But what kind of cloud makes sense for your company? It depends.

Silke from DEX Training & Consulting GmbH

Best functionalities of learning platforms around!

In terms of versatility and intuitive design this platform beats everything else I have worked with or found in my research so far. The customer support is outstanding: always very quick and personal! The ease of setting up and maintaing a program is remarkable. The only thing I'd like to see more of are elements that support the group aspect and thus social learning (visual representation and some functions).

Pros

The ability for participants to co-create their learning journey by uploading resrouces, interacting with each other and doing so in a safe space; the ease for the administrator to create a program, add resources and change elements.

Cons

The focus on the representation for the indivudal learner, with no overview of participation/progress of the whole group; the lack of working with learning goals and being able to include learning coaches (e. g. supervising managers) in the learning process.

Bregje from Teamtalk BV

Organising and user experience

With learningstone we can provide our customers more value in our trainings: - our large projects are thanks to learningstone easy to manage - timeline and closed groups provides unique user experience - friendly reminders of location and time of training - easy video uploading so we can offer a warm introduction of trainer is before the training - material is all online accessible - evaluation form via email - reports of all evaluation forms

Pros

many options

Cons

design

Response from LearningStone

Replied February 2017

Thank you for the great review. And about the design: we're working on a new version this year with an even cleaner look so look forward to hearing your reaction to that.

Gilles from Flying Penguin International

August 2014

Interactive sharing - great tool!

At Flying Penguin International we chose LearningStone as we needed a system to support our training programme for an international logistics company. After the easy setup - which we could literally do within hours, we let our trainees join from all over the world: Stockholm, London, New York, Paris, Hong Kong and many other cities across the world. Pro's: With LearningStone we were able to support our client with a system that saved time and offered great collaboration features that actually worked. I loved that it was so easy to set LearningStone up in my own house style. As we work internationally it's important that the calendar functions support different time zones and that LearningStone has a survey module built in making it easy to evaluate. I can warmly recommend LearningStone to any trainer not only because it's well made but because it really offered a competitive advantage Con's: I wanted to create an exercise with audio input that could be stored but this was not possible. LearningStone is more about group training and collaboration than individuals following elearning courses on their own.

Freek from KSG Incompany

LearningStone is a great Tool

We appreciate Learning Stone very much as a reliable and easy to use tool to support us in developping blended learning solutions. It is great value for money. The Customer Support is very fast and personnal.

Pros

* Stability, * look and feel (compare LinkedIn and FaceBook) * and therefore easy to use

Cons

The functionality could be increased. For example with a 360-degrees scan.

Peter from Locus training coaching en advies

Great solution for trainers who want to engage in blended learning

Locus training, coaching, and advice recently started working with Learningstone. This cloud-based platform has a great interface and works very stable. The design is nice and for our trainees easy to understand. The collaboration features are great to support the social aspect of learning in groups and adds value to social learning dynamics The course timeline is easy to understand for our trainees. Leanringstone offers great support when I started working with the program. As a trainer, you can do it all by yourself but colleagues can use it also.... A great solution for trainers who want to engage in "blended learning"

Pros

the easy to use interface wich helps me as a trainer to shape my course

Cons

no cons so far

Daniel from The Scale-Up Group

Completely blown away by LearningStone's features and tools!

It helped us sell a couple deals!

Pros

The software has taken our business from a static (website-classroom-email) customer experience into a whole new dimension. I think the official term is "blended learning" but for us it's an elevated value proposition based on the digital requirements our clients have for us today. I don't think the future is e-learning but rather in-person learning with tools like LearningStone.

Cons

Probably that is not as ubiquitous with learning as it could be. I think it's only a matter of time before everyone in learning is using a tool like LS.

Jeff from Professionals International

LearningStone experience

LearningStone was introduced to us via a wonderful conversation with one of it founders. The willingness to communicate and work through myriads of questions was obviously personal and passionate. After the decision was made many features were customized to our specific needs. This in and of itself helped us to feel the value of the platform. Each module was readily available to our novice user. The learning process was assisted through online documentation and personal phone support using video conferencing software. I recommend this platform over others for small and medium enterprises that have in house writers and managers of the learning platform!!

Pros

Easy to use and customizable.

Cons

The format is occasionally confusing and has a bit of a box feel as opposed to a free flow web feel. If that makes sense

Jacqueline from Ondernemen Werkt!

LearningStone is my new assistant!

Comments I used LearningStone for an entrepreneurial course of 6 months. During this period the group gets information and is able to communicate with the teachers and each other. It cost me less time to have contact with them. I think it's a great tool.

Pros

This Programm works very easy. It saves me a lot of time. For the customer its looks very professional.

Cons

How to make the forms.

Sarah from The Stairway Consultancy

September 2014

Thrilled with how easy it is

The Stairway Consultancy is a leading management consultancy in the UK dedicated to helping organizations increase their focus on their customers and develop their leadership and employee capability. We discovered LearningStone when we were looking for a service that could support a management program involving trainees from all over the UK. It was important for us that we didn't have to start a long term project involving technical issues that would distract from our own work. We needed a platform that would support both the organization of groups and offer us an online spot to organize the programme. We've been thrilled with how easy the people at LearningStone have made it for us. Previous systems could take months to implement, LearningStone was a matter of days. LearningStone has made it possible for us to let our participants collaborate in a private environment and get to know our company from another side.

Great service, excellent ideas of implementing specific requirements and very appproachable

Pros

This software is easy to use, easy to explore for new features and constantly improved to bettert fit to our needs.

Cons

The interface is simple and adjustable, but the wish remains to be able to create a work space that looks less techy and more flashy.

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2018

Hi, thanks so much for the kind words. We can actually help you make the interface look very flashy. There are a lot of LearningStone users that are creating beautiful workspaces every day so please reach out for examples.

Jelske from Echt Improviseren

Industry: Music

All I want is possible

Why bother to develop your own online learning environment, when there is Learning Stone? Everything I want is possible, and so much more. Along the way, I found out many more possibilities I never realized were possible. Not only is my course timeline very clear and are all my documents very well organized. But students can also meet and review each other, I can check each individual's progress, I uploaded SO many data and still not reached the limit, I e-mail students in groups as well as individually for assignments and appointments. To name just a few functionalities. And keeping everything around my courses orderly in one place makes me and my students happy, calm and focused. The customer support is very fast, personal, friendly and thoroughgoing.

Pros

All my course stuff in one place, orderly and easily accessible.

Cons

I found the agenda feature not functioning very smoothly.

Unbelievable life saver

Pros

After the brief start-up portion, this software has saved the company tremendous amounts of time and money. We do a lot of our training on here and it is a very effective tool.

Cons

As mentioned, there is a start-up cost in terms of time spent customizing the software to your organization's needs. However, it is incredibly worth the time in the end.

Megan from TorranceLearning

Super easy ... & my class loved it

I used LearningStone to support a class I taught for the eLearning Guild. I loved being able to set up the whole curriculum at once, then hide future sessions' material until the week I needed it. Classy! Best yet: the interface is intuitive enough for learners that I didn't have to waste time teaching them how to use it. We just used it. Would be great if documents and photos could be loaded right into the Discussions - then assignments could be handled there. (Then again, I never asked for this. Support & service were great - asked for features were delivered!) I'm looking forward to using LearningStone for the next class ... and couple new clients, too!

Margo from Coaching Without Borders GmbH

Great platform for courses with varied content media

I really appreciate this cloud-based tool. It has quick uploads and tons of flexibility. My rep and his team are excellent at training and highly responsive with support and requests. The platform is extremely stable, secure and reliable. I like how my participants can interact with me and each other without needing to exchange personal contact details.

Pros

Lots of different mediums possible. Great support. Lots of features once you understand them all! Fast and very stable.

Cons

Less than intuitive interface for trainers and participants. Crowded GUI. Low flexibility in overall look and feel of course. Limited to the long narrow column.

September 2014

Peter from Princeton Center for Education Serices, Inc.

September 2014

Learning Stone is just want is needed

I like the advantages that Learning Stone provides, Having a cloud based environment is very helpful, especially with a great interface. We have found Learning Stone to be very stable with great support. I believe users will enjoy all of the collaboration features included in the service. We are so impressed with Learning Stone that we have invited them to present at our local chapter for ATD in New Jersey so that our membership of trainers and practitioners can all experience this product. Our company provides development tools and training delivery to high tech industries, for more information go to www.princetoncenter.com

Shalynn from SSD

Great virtual learning tool

Pros

LearningStone uses similar standards and rules as other online classroom services, so I found it easy to use. It's all pretty straightforward. I really appreciate having the ability to switch to user view and in and out of edit mode. It takes a minimal amount of time to set this up.

Cons

Getting people to participate in LearningStone is our biggest con. This has nothing to do with the product itself. Some of our staff are hesitant to use technology and therein lies the problem. I have no doubt that once they try it, they wouldn't want to go back.

Bart from Driestar Educatief

September 2014

Good support for trainers!

We came across LearningStone when we were developing a learning platform with Microsoft tools. We realized this was going to make our lives as trainers a lot easier and so we dropped our Microsoft approach and haven't regretted it since! LearningStone has saved us an incredible amount of time and the team has been very supportive and friendly at all times. Our clients are impressed with our new learning platform (and it hardly costs anything compared to our original plan). Thank you LearningStone!

Peter from in2motivation

great software

Learningstone is great for interactivity, sustainability and user ability for training participants

Pros

I like the simplicity in use and the excellent addition to classroom training

Cons

Not available in all languages yet and that can be improved

Reasons for Choosing LearningStone

Response from LearningStone

Replied January 2020

Thank you Peter! We have recently added French and Spanish to our set of Languages. Please let us know which languages are missing.

Miek from Wolters Kluwer Belgium

good tool, great service

At Wolters Kluwer Training, we had the first experience with LearningStone. LearningStone is a user-friendly, intuitive platform. Our trainer and participants were both enthusiastic about having everything in one place. We also highly appreciate the good service.

Pros

back and front are similar = easy admin management

Cons

A rather linear set-up

Eric from Eric den Heijer - training, coaching, advies (Haal het beste uit je team: meer passie, meer plezier, meer resultaat)

easy to use, great support

I use Learningstone for about two years now. Great tool to organise and facilitate online learning and interaction around my off-line training-programs. Helpdesk is great! Whatever question I had, answers and help was always prompt and very helpfull.

Pros

relative easy to use, lots of features

Cons

look and feel could be a bit more attractive

Inge from bluefields

Great product. easy to use. real value for money

Bluefields uses Learningstone as an extra supporting online learning tool for coaches. We love this affordable, stable software product. They offer great and friendly support. With Learningstone we were able to lift our service to a much higher level in an easy way. Our clients value the extra online learning environment a lot.

Pros

easy to use

Bonnie from The Whole Package

Good experience.

LearningStone is super easy to setup, even for me as a trainer with relatively little experience with learning systems. I found the collaboration features easy to use and more importantly my clients ' the participants in my groups ' find it easy to use LearningStone. I'm really happy that LearningStone lets me upload video besides other learning materials. Altogether a good experience.

Annelies from Trainers Academie

Perfect choice!

I'm really excited about using LearningStone LMS! From the beginning I was enthusiastic and the support of LearningStone is so excellent. Therefore I decided to work with LearningStone and I was never disappointed! Perfect service, ease of use and they listen to new ideas for functions.

Gary from Platt Academy

Well, I'm Happy!

I'm starting a new school, and Learning Stone is my software of choice because it can do everything I want to do with it, and, as I create more programs and enroll more students, it expands with me. Well thought out.

November 2014

Gert Jan from Gert Jan Slump

November 2014

Easy to use, really supportive

LearningStone E learning and training environment is easy to use. With some support of the people behind LearningStone we managed to develop an E training within a day and learned to use the LearningStone environment during the first and second run.

Fabienne from Synergics

Great Concept!

Learningstones is a very pragmatic & easy to use blended learning tool. It has a very instructive way or working, nevertheless, a good guidance throughout any tool is crucial. Our rep, gave me a great insight, a helping hand & the opportunity to contact him at any time with any question.

Pros

Easy to use Adapt to your own company look & feel

Cons

No 'fancy' look, it has a pragmatic look

Florien from Selma Foeken

LearningStone is a great tool

Very stable, affordable,, great for social learning, easy course timeline and exceptionally great customer support

Karen from HUMAN CAPITAL Training & Advies

Great product in addition to training programs

Learningstone is a nice survey tool, well designed and easily accessible. The support of this company is great.

Jose Armando from Linio Group

Good training software

Pros

Has the information about it for any questions you may have, easy to program and operate.

Cons

The option to change the color of the elements of a course is not always available.

Response from LearningStone

Replied October 2018

Thank you fro the kind words!

Great Tool That is Easy to Use

Pros

Impresses customers, in design, price, and how easy it is to use Issues addressed and resolved quickly

Cons

No serious complaints--when we did have trouble, they were resolved quickly, and the support seems to be constantly improving