• Pros

• "The best part of this software is that it is easy to use for the employees and for the patient as well. "

• "Easy to use; POS integration; highly customizable; fantastic customer service "

• "Why choose Remedly? Great support from their staff members. One system to accomplish everything your practice needs. Customized for your needs yesterday, today, and well into the future! "

• Cons

• "Need a few small tweaks with charting. Other than that, it’s great software. "

• "Needs to have space for type of visit allocated where it says click to type a note."

• "I hope the mobile interface will adjust to screen views better with future releases."

Browse Remedly Reviews

Mukhtar from Healing House in Scottsdale

Remedly Is Way Above Its Competition

Incredibly good. These guys really care, and they have produced an outstanding product. Again, they are the only ones out thinking outside the box when it comes to creating a subscription billing option. That's cool. But the electronic health records system is so smooth, it has saved us countless hours. Awesome system.

Pros

I spent months researching dozens of the top systems out there, and Remedly had what no other system could offer - the capability of handling our membership pricing model, combined with our need to do efficient insurance billing, combined with our need for excellent electronic health records. Remedly was the ONLY system out of all of them that could handle these needs. And they handled them perfectly. Integration has been flawless. But above all else, the kindness and decency of the team at Remedly in terms of bending over backwards to accomodate our needs was really the best part of working with Remedly.

Cons

I sat and thought about the cons, and I seriously struggled. Every time we thought we'd discovered a limitation in the system, it turns out we just weren't understanding it correctly, and it was in fact much better than we'd realized. There are so many cool features to the system. I guess if I had to pick one thing that was not entirely optimal was the scheduling had to be in 15 minute increments, but they are about to fix that anyway.

Nick from Clarity Acne & Aesthetic Dermatology

The Change Electronic Healthcare Platforms Needed!

Our practice chose the Remedly cloud-based platform – no, we are not a mega practice or some paid advertisement. We are regular medical professionals who want to see our clinic succeed and ensure our patient’s success. Part of a successful patient-provider relationship is ensuring that we document well, bill appropriately, and are able to complete daily operations without wasting our patient’s time. Remedly is more than just an EHR and PM platform it is a group of dedicated people who stand behind their technology. When we speak, they listen and continually strive to fulfill our needs and our patient’s needs from the moment of contact, through the revenue cycle, and every engagement thereafter.

Pros

Cons

They are still growing their marketing platform and relatively new; however, I believe every day they continue to improve in these areas. Once they have their weakness down they will be unbeatable I feel in this space with their tenacity and dedication to clinics like us.

Reasons for Choosing Remedly

When searching for the best technology to bring into a practice you find yourself immersed in a sea of options – yet, one wrong decision and your practice will find itself in choppy waters. Harder still, finding the technology designed with specialty practice operations in mind. As someone who has experienced and overseen the operational flow in general and specialty practice settings for over a decade and half, I have used numerous electronic health record (EHR) and practice management systems (PM), including some listed above. Listen closely, they are not all created equal and the best technology without support is useless! Remedly provides exactly what we need and is prepared to grow with us.

Patricia from Medical Practice

Review on Remedly

Pros

I like the text message and email reminders that are sent to patients of upcoming appointments. I also like the feature that pops up to ask if you would like an additional email to be sent when moving or adding additional information the existing appt.

Cons

I wish this program had an alert that would pop up with pertinent information. The software also continues to update (which is needed) with a glitch in the software every time. This software also won’t allow the user to add own treatment with labels to customize to individual practices.

Response from Remedly

Replied February 2019

Patricia, thank you for taking time to write us a review. We really appreciate the feedback. Have you been able to check out the latest updates to the software? We think you will find many of the issues resolved and hopefully you're able to take advantage of the newly added features. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager any time. They are there to be your personal product concierge 24/7.

Using Remedly for 2+ years

Remedly is a growing company and they've been able to take feedback constructively and implement most, if not all, suggestions we've had over the years. Looking forward to seeing them still achieve more with this platform.

Pros

As far as comprehensive software goes for EHRs specific to medical aesthetics, Remedly stood out for us when we opted to go with them 2+ years ago. It has features including subscriptions that are quite useful. We've created internal hacks to help with efficiency and flow.

Cons

While not all of Remedly's features are used, it's a matter of preference. The inventory tracking is tremendous in theory, but executing has its practical limitations. Overall support, reliability, and ease of use has improved greatly. You've got to be savvy to use, but once you get into a rhythm you can make the software work and it will be an asset to keeping patient records clean, tidy, and well documented.

Features and functionality.

JURIS from PLASTIC SURGERY PRACTICE

Positive Experience with Remedly

Biggest issue for me personally has been portability and easy of use. Also, much less expensive (and support staff much more responsive) than with Nextech, who I left after 25 or so years of steadily increasing costs and decreasing tech support

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, can be accessed from anywhere via smart device/phone (i.e. can check next days schedule, finish some notes on the phone after coming home for dinner), secure & HIPPA compliant communication, excellent photo storage system (directly off iPhone), ability to submit prescriptions directly to pharmacy, financial reports, etc

Cons

A few quirks with the reminder system (lists oldest first and have to scroll all the way to bottom of list to find current ones) that I have asked them to fix and they still have not done so - but overall, very responsive support team and I am sure they will do so

Reasons for Choosing Remedly

More functionality, young and enthusiastic support staff and company management

Orna from Plastic Surgeon

Remedly Is a decent practice management and scheduling system

This system works well for scheduling and charting.

Pros

Cloud-based. I like the ease of inputting appointments. Once the templates are in place, which was a time consuming process, charting is easy as well. They have made improvements over time and are receptive to feedback. I like the support team.

Cons

The system does not generate enough useful reports. It seems to have improved, but still not that useful. One puts in a lot of data, but most of it can’t be utilized for information. The system is not ideal for insurance use. In fact, if you do a lot of insurance I cannot recommend this system at this time. Quoting and inputting payments is cumbersome and we use a different method for that in the practice.

Marc from Marc J. Salzman, MD, PSC

Looked at all of them and Remedly shines above

My experience with Remedly has been fantastic. I have had the oppurtunity to have my concerns addressed by the CEO who is more than willing to spend time with the users of Remedly in attempt to constantly improve it.

Pros

Having come from one of the largest EMR/practice software vendors where there was virtually no support and major issues would take days to resolve if ever, Remedly's customer service is exemplary. I can always have my concerns addressed within hours. Sometimes minutes. The don't nickle and dime you with every update, new component, new user, new device etc. One monthly fee. This has obviated the need for other complementary softwares like Solution Reach as this functionality is built in to Remedly.

Cons

New software updates sometimes have some bugs.

Scott W. from Mosser Ventures

Excellent EMR solution for Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists

Pros

This product has vastly enhanced my efficiency by allowing me to offload my schedule and have most of my post-operative patients check in with virtual follow-ups, which they prefer anyway. My main bottleneck is my time and Remedly has freed up a ton of that.

Cons

This product is in need of a user interface overhaul, which I understand is coming in 2019.

Response from Remedly

Replied February 2019

Scott, thank you for taking time to sit down and write us a review. We very much appreciate it. You are correct, the software has been getting a full face-lift. Luckily, it's a short recovery time and the new look is already being rolled out.

Pari from Roy Kim, MD

Industry: Plastics

Remedly is great

We've had a great experience with Remedly over the past two years! The product and customer service team has been extremely prompt, helpful and understanding.

Pros

Remedly is very easy to use. With their updated UI, it's a breeze to do my daily tasks within the scheduler. The updated finance dashboard is also super user friendly and allows for a lot of flexibility with payments/promotions/etc.

Cons

I wish the software allowed to see when the appointment reminders have been sent, how many have been sent, and by what methods to better keep track.

Response from Remedly

Replied February 2020

Pari: Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our company and with the User Interface. We hope you enjoy your Software for many years to come. Sincerely Myles Saffian Senior Account Executive Remedly Inc.

James from Premier Plastic Surgery

Essential part of our Practice

Must have for our practice after using it for the past 3 years, new staff get up and running with it fairly easily. Very reliable and look forward to future releases.

Pros

Solid cloud based integrated software for all aspects of plastic surgery. So many features it keeps everyone informed about our patient flow from scheduling to invoices and charting. For executive management it provides real time analysis of practice trends and identifies staff productivity.

Michael from The Greenbrier Center for Cosmetic Surgery & MedSpa

Health Care EHR/ EMR/ Schedular- Remedly

Remedly has offorded me the opportunity to take back control of my practice with a simple, streamlined and integrated cloud based program.

Pros

It’s multifocal Approach to patient care and ability to have everything within the patient’s chart at your fingertips including; photography, EMR, EHR, schedular, point of sale, online store capabilities, use of Siri on your mobile device.

Cons

Sometimes a bit slow starting the program

Emilee from Luxe Medical Scottsdale

Amazing Customer Service

Executive was absolutely amazing. She answered every single phone call and email in a timely manner and went above and beyond with all of her support throughout the process. She truly wanted this transition to be as seamless as possible. Thank you so much, you were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Pros

We transitioned to Remedly from a system that was not complex with very limited options. Remedly has so many great features that we use daily. One large difference from our previous EMR is the inventory feature. Can't believe we every utilized a system that was missing that!

Cons

Transitioning to an EMR is never fun or easy with that being said it was not as bad as we were all expecting it to be. The two features I wish Remedly had is - Time Management, staff to clock in and out and the option to create multiple inventories so you can view by category rather than all inventory at once.

Lindsay from Stephan Surgical Arts

Remedly is great!

The customer service for this software is phenomenal. Every time I call I get a person that is able to help me right away. Very unlike other companies that puts you through a phone tree and almost always never has someone available right away.

Pros

Cons

There are things that can be added to the software for better added features such as being able to re-send invitation links.

Bradley from Stephan Surgucal Arts

Good product; fantastic service

Remedly service is exceptional. They are available very quickly and are extremely helpful. They will work with you to customize the software to your practice.

Pros

Easy to use; POS integration; highly customizable; fantastic customer service

Cons

Need a few small tweaks with charting. Other than that, it’s great software.

Response from Remedly

Replied January 2019

Thank you for being a valued customer and providing your feedback. We look forward to continue providing you with great service and ongoing product enhancements.

Brian from Sanibel Wellness

A work in progress

The customer service has been very good but they sold me on all of these different features that are not yet available. They have been very responsive to input and suggestions but the implementation will basically require a major overhaul of the system. That is anticipated sometime next year.

Pros

The EHR system - great interface to document patient interactions.

Cons

The program was originally designed for a cosmetic surgeon's office. Currently it is not really adaptable to other applications and so I am just using it for EHR. There are many many features that are needed that are not yet available. Hopefully next year

Adam from Capital Facial Plastic Surgery

Fantastic Product

Fantastic experience. My point of contact at the company has successfully trained me and my staff on how to maximize the Remedly system, which is very robust.

Pros

Very easy to use, cloud-based, mobile friendly. Like the new features that have thus far been rolled out

Cons

Nothing. So far we have been very pleased with the product

Brady from Image Surgical Arts

Finally one that works

We are able to see in real time our practice financials and the reports needed to run our business. The clinical side of the software has been a great improvement on the systems we have used in the past.

Pros

Remedly has been user friendly. This is our 4th EMR/practice management software and we have finally found one that is actually capable of doing what was claimed.

Cons

The note and quote formats could be improved upon.

Response from Remedly

Replied January 2019

Paul from Gender Confirmation Center by Scott Mosser, MD

User friendly with great features that suit any medical practice

Pros

Easy to use and very convenient with regards to the scope of my job. In addition, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Remedly staff were really helpful and made sure that they heard every concern and suggestion of every staff in different roles.

Cons

If there's any way the software can directly call patients through the software, that would be great!

Response from Remedly

Replied February 2020

Paul: Thank you so much for the five-star review, and congratulations on your new software implementation! Sincerely, Myles Saffian Senior Account Executive Remedly Inc.

Raxa from Sagar Patel Aesthetics

Remedly simplicity

Overall easily accessible software and the staff support at Remedly quick to answer and excellent.

Pros

The software is user friendly , self explanatory and able to view a lot of information on same page.

Cons

Response from Remedly

Replied January 2019

Juliette from LUXE Medical Artistry

Review of Remedly

The overall experience has been great. Our rep has been absolutely amazing in helping my team get up and running using the software. She is amazing!!

Pros

What I like most about this software is how functional it is.

Cons

I have not yet run into any major cons in using this software yet!

Caren from Premier Plastic Surgery

Industry: Plastics

pretty good service

we used a few times, it's good so far, it's easy to use and have someone booked for the job pretty soon, all the surgical tech we used are experienced and good. but it make us worry a little because the professional can cancel the job beyond 24 hours, we will worry about if they cancel 2 days before the case, we can not find someone to cover it.

Pros

It's easy to use and the people who scheduled

Cons

the professional can cancel the job beyond 24hours

Response from Remedly

Replied March 2019

Remedly can't help with staffing, but we can help make sure your patients are able to schedule appointments around your providers schedule. You can customize patient cancelations to 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, or never.