(1,423)

1,423

• Pros

• "This product was easy to use and had a great looking interface. I did like the ability to easily see what each team member was working on."

• "its easy to use , also I like it the app easy to download "

• "It is very easy to use and love how you can easily customize the boards."

• Cons

• "Some menus are a bit buried and hard to find. Not always the speediest of things to use. Bit otherwise it's tops:)"

• "I like almost everything...the only pain point has been notifications. They are a little hard to configure in a useful way and I get too many of them for boards that I own."

• "The integration with outlook is a bit tedious. They are working on that, and another pro is their support is very responsive to our needs. "

Browse monday.com Reviews

Showing -49 - 0 of 2071 results

Ralph from HYTORC

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Pros

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Cons

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Pricing and features.

Ben from Curate

Never miss a beat!

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Pros

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Cons

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Easy of use as well as overall advanced functionality compared to the others.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Stuart from Fathom Systems Ltd.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Life changing enabler of productivity for all sizes of team

Already covered in previous question in part. Not needing to remember things Empowering team to tackle tasks in an order which suits them within the bounds set. Improvement in productivity and customer response.

Pros

Visual, its very easy to visualise tasks and see what you and your team have on by ways of workload. Initiative, although it has many features, all are logically positioned within the webpage so you never find yourself being lost in menus. Customisable, the boards are completely yours to design, own and use. Changes can happen instantly and hassle free meaning things can adapt to the needs of the team. Support, when ever required, support has been readily avaliable and responsive. Bugs, although rare, have also been resolved quickly. No subtasks, so many say sub tasks are a con, but sub tasks really cause issues and it's how to lose things, so a flat task structure hugely improves clarity. Live system, updates and task status update instantly for all users in real time. No "who has the task spreadsheet open?" anymore. General, this is a "to do list" which is Initiative and interactive which once properly implimented for your team will revolutionise work flow.

Cons

Speed, as use increases and boards become larger, the interface is significantly slower. Promised improvements in speed have yet to be seen. Bulk updates, there are bulk update features for tasks however these are unavailable for all column types Large boards, large boards are hard to mannage due to speed and bulk update/automatic date fields etc. Bulk import, importing from excel recently avaliable is good but limited

Can't Live Without It

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Pros

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Cons

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate. 2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

I tried just about every project management software out there...I really did. Like 50 of them. And I just kept coming back to monday.com for the features, ease of use, and overall look and functionality.

Jake from jsense

Easy and addicting!

Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

Pros

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations - The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit. - The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

Cons

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles. - The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Basecamp doesn't have things like gantt/timelines built in and, though it's super nice and easy to use esp with clients, it's a bit expensive for a small team and way less flexible than Monday. Write is just way overpriced and has add-on charges for every little feature. We like that Monday.com doesn't charge extra for each individual feature like Wrike does.

Kimberly from Mercantile Logistics & International Trade, Inc.

Love Monday again!

One of our company partners has reported how much her anxiety has reduced thanks to our switch to Monday. Our clients are also very happy with the increased communication regarding their shipment and customs procedures. Finally, I love that the inbox works as a sort of 'to-do' list. Keeps me on task.

Pros

This software is absolutely the best browser-based solution I have found. I am able to provide more transparency to my clientele and collaborate with my team than ever before. Not only has it aided in communication, but is one of my primary features in our service product.

Cons

It would be nice if there were a tutorial for each guest I invite. While I find it highly intuitive, some guests need instruction on how to open a task and where to drop files. Additionally, it would be nice to see a 'to-do' section for the activities that don't make it to my inbox. Perhaps a check-box on a task, or a section that is divided by dates. The notifications is ok, or perhaps I need to learn more about how to make the dashboard do this.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday is super easy and quick to learn, and the price is excellent for my small business. Asana was quite expensive, if memory serves, and the sales department at smartsheet was unresponsive.

Brendon from My Saint My Hero

Complex or complete?

Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. Monday's development is moving a good direction - if they can wean users off of email they might help me get more team buy-in. All said, if you have a strong, vocal PM that won't accept any deliverables that didn't go through the software, this may be all that is required.

Pros

We chose this for the depth of the product, the vision of the company, and the support system. I am quite happy with the product for the time being - options, configurations and communication tools abound, and the different ways of visualizing project data are extremely helpful and open our company to opportunities.

Cons

I have used an immense variety of project management software in my time, and all bring something to the table. Monday brings everything to the table, but the table gets too full. The sheer complexity of the offerings has kept many of my users away, and often I am in the position where I am attempting to rope members back into the software in order to not have to duplicate my reporting. Intimidated by the product, they fall back to inundating the team with email. I don't quite have a picture of how I can fully build out dozens of client folders, each with 10+ boards, each board with 4-5 groups of 1-+ "pulses" each, without anything falling through the cracks, and still knowing that progress is being made. This may be an educational thing on my part.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We chose it for the depth, and the spreadsheet-style pulses.

Michael from KMX Healthcare Ltd

Simple and Easy to Set-Up and Use

Great... we needed something very simple that any staff could use, however junior. Our staff are all around the world and English is not their main language. So Monday is perfect for us.

Pros

It's just totally simple to set-up and onbaord/remove staff. The screens are super easy to review. I never have any questions from my team about how to use this platform.

Cons

Monday is just a project management tool. But doesn't have any chat or video tools inside it. Meaning that all collaboration has to be built around a specific project and users post comments on the project. There is no IM chat functionality whether around the project or in general. Meaning that we have to also rely on other tools, just as Skype which have chat and video features. It would be useful if chat and video were integrated into Monday.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Trello, Slack and Teams have more features. But are significantly more complex to set-up and use than Monday. Asana was a close second to Monday. But overall Monday has the best UI for project management.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you had an easy time onboarding. As for your feedback regarding additional functionality, specifically chat and video, we hear you and are currently exploring these ideas. By chance, have you played with our new Zoom integration? That allows for a more integrated experience between monday.com and zoom for video calls!

Lauren from Bert Stern Productions, LLC

A Long Way In Business Management

Very positive. It's easy to use and powers through weekly workflow and truly makes the experience worthwhile. I would definitely recommend this program specifically for calendar and workflow purposes.

Pros

As a business creative and freelancer, Monday.com provides the necessary input to drive the workflow of any company. It provides fully integrated services and meets the ultimate tools necessary to make end goals meet. I've worked, for years, in art and design agencies that rely heavily upon client growth and quality of detail. This program really pulls through with its available technology and automated programming. But the one factor that truly resonates with me, in Monday.com, is its ability to take your preferences and tailor it into a productive and speedy interface. The quality of the layouts, for each part of Monday.com, really stand out (in a positive manner) and help the user to determine where they need to go quickly and efficiently.

Cons

That it doesn't have card or note templates available, like Trello does. I'm not here to compare them as one is better than the other; but rather that each one has their strengths and weaknesses. I think most of all, this would be the only minor setback that can easily be adjusted.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Because Monday.com has a very alluring interface and extremely simple workflow.

Valeria from S7ETE CREATIVE AGENCY

It's perfect!

The support they offer is really helpful, the platform is so easy to use.

Pros

Monday is super user-friendly, you can adapt the software to any process and need, has lots of functionalities that other software offer but for more money. The support team, they are awesome and they answer fast.

Cons

Some parts of the platform are in English even though we use it in Spanish.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We based our decision in the features it has, the user-friendly platform and price-quality relation.

Adir from Squareloot

A robust project management tool for every need

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pros

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please. We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better. Oh, and their support is superb.

Cons

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying. On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Response from monday

Replied July 2020

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Jennifer from Riversands Incubation Hub

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people. I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

Pros

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

Cons

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Mostly ease of use as we began trying to use it after seeing how well it worked with our external team collaboration. Each of the other tools we tried had positives and probably could have done the job. Monday.com just slotted in more easily, was easily mastered by new collaborators and thus stuck and expanded in use.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Cole from Brandable Inc.

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

Pros

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Cons

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

Greg from New Frame Media

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Pros

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Cons

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday was the first thing we tried and we didn't need to try anything else after we completed a demo. We were hooked.

Best project management tool on the market

It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

Pros

I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use. You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part. The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

Cons

I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.

Jonathan from Production Glue

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Pros

I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Cons

It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We didn't have any platforms that helped us keep track of project progress, so we had used Airtable and Slack to try and do this in a smaller scale way. Monday.com has changed this all for us.

Monday.com Review

Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Pros

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Cons

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

Colleen from Brandgarden Mobile Apps

Excellent Project Management Tool!

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls. Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in. It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Cons

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Always On

This software can help you organize everything from your marketing plan to your comic book collection; if you can think of a way to organize data, milestones, or responsible parties - Monday.com can do it!

Pros

-Only limited by your imagination -World Class customer service and development team -Intuitive user interface -Powerful data manipulation and exporting tools

Cons

-The learning curve can be a little overwhelming -New features come out so quick that sometimes there isn't time to adjust to the old ones! -The mobile app can be a little clunky and does not utilize all the features of the desktop/web app

User interface!

Best Team PM Tool Available

I work on Monday.com with one of my clients who utilizes it for managing multiple projects with a variety of internal *and* external team members. It's easy to have everyone on the same page, makes communicating easy, and is VERY easy for the uninitiated to get up and running quickly.

Pros

Monday.com is straight out of the box simple to learn and yet it has a huge variety of features to make it as robust as you need it to be. The ability to quickly set up projects, timelines, teams, and tasks is just really almost too easy. Also love being able to easily switch between views (table, Kanban, calendar, etc.) that speak to the way my mind works. Compared to other PM cloud tools that I have used (Trello, Asana, Teamwork, etc.) I found Monday.com to be far easier to get going quickly and without a huge learning curve. Their Knowledge Base is vast, and the customer service is also great. Tips & tricks pop up to help enhance the UX without being annoying. They actually seem to be listening to the user audience and carefully implement improvements that make sense.

Cons

Haven't found any downsides yet! Seriously it's so easy to use I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop!

Justin from Church of the Highlands

A winner every day!

We had been searching for a project management/productivity tool for our team for a long time. We had demoed or tried many options, but none were a clear-cut winner until we found Monday. It's made a dramatic difference in all that we are doing, and our team couldn't be happier!

Pros

This has become a "Swiss Army Knife" tool for us. Because of the wide variety of functions, it has replaced several different platforms, allowing us to integrate multiple different tools into one overall ecosphere. Its project documents are easy to create and are very flexible to modify, whether we want to create a project budget spreadsheet or ingest third-party data that can get reflected in graphs. It's a multi-purpose software that has become invaluable!

Cons

I wish that every system user didn't have default access to every available board unless those boards were made private and invite-only. Perhaps there's a way to assign users to "work groups" that allow them default access to a certain level of projects/boards, but require invites to view others outside that work group. It does create an inefficiency for us that literally anyone in the organization can view and modify any board that isn't locked. But it's sometimes not feasible to create everything locked and then have to issue 100 invites. That doesn't scale over and over.

Derrick from Beltway Companies

Stop the endless email chains and get organized!

Pros

Managing multiple teams is no easy feat! Especially if you have select team members working remotely. I had learned of Monday.com at a conference and it was the best decision I have made this last year! I love the fact that each team/department has their own board. In that board, I can quickly see progress that has been made on the project, add/edit files (use Google Docs), make comments, and share updates. All of which eliminates the need for lengthy email chains that often miss out on key updates. The other thing that I love about Monday.com is that it shows your team their collective, and individual progress! So if you have a team member that is lacking or behind it shows "pending" or "waiting for update" making it that much easier to see who is accountable for the status. Lastly, the boards also show the volume of work your team completes making it very easy to print off reports for the exec time when it comes time to reviews/bonuses.

Cons

There are not any cons at the moment - rarely, if ever, is there an app that does not have cons! But they continue to release updates, new features, and improved flex-ability. One feature that would be great is how much each individual "influenced" the project by weighing total updates etc. to show who is more engaged in managing the project.

Response from monday

Replied April 2020

Hey Derrick! Wow, thank you for this rave review. We love to hear how happy you are with the product and how well it's working for your team. Just a suggestion, if you're looking to see how much someone contributed to a Project, have you tried using our "workload" board view or dashboard widget? This will give you a visual representation of how either how many tasks someone has done or how much time they have spent (if you're tracking that!) For help setting this up, feel free to shoot us an email at support@monday.com!

A More-Intense Version Of Trello

As a department head, Monday helped me take care of my work and those under me but also allowed myself to easily view the work and time accomplished by my team. A great tool for those that oversee productivity.

Pros

Like the title states, Monday is a more adult-version of Trello. Tasks are quickly created in a list/timeline type view (your choices). At my company, each department had their own "board" set up with various columns specific to their duties. For my team in content, we had team member names, due dates, site to be published on, status of task, URL of said published link, and, of course, the dreaded time tracking. Individuals, teams, and departments are easily visible and accounted for with the powerful Monday software.

Cons

Time tracking, love it or hate it, is still a manual job. If you forget to start or end a task, the timer will never start keeping track of time or continuously keep running. Fixing time inputs can be difficult. With this, as this is an issue with the click function of their UI... if you click a button/label/element in one way, one menu will pop up but if you click ever-so-slightly differently, then an editing option will appear over the selected UI element... in other words, click expectations can be intuitive or troubling.

Versatile project and task management for anything

Pros

Have tried a lot of software, nothing comes close to the versatility of this software. Can be slightly higher cost than alternatives but is a great replacement for excel, databases and a project manager. Webforms can also be used to collect info. Swinging between project, gant, maps is easy.

Cons

The chat/mention system is probably a bit more confusing than other systems. However, I wish that i had found this solution earlier, we have across multiple project management providers as haven't found the right solution.

Adam from CM Design

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Collaborative spreadsheets with many time saving and useful features

Monday has allowed us to streamline our processes and enables me to see at a glance what projects we have on, where our projects are and what projects are falling behind on timescales etc. As an architectural company we take every client/ job through a complicated process and need to keep track of multiple different 3rd parties (Council, Engineers etc) and multiple different processs (survey, planning, building regs etc). Monday allows us to do this with ease and with the posts and check boxes it allows me to understand where 100’s of projects are whenever I need.

Pros

Simple to use. Very visual orientated - looks good and is easy to understand. Can be tailored to any business model/process. New features are being released all the time. Very engaged company that are listening to their clients and happy to help. Speeds up workflow and allows much greater management of projects, clients, staff and time. Great for to do lists and collaborative working.

Cons

Many superfluous features for our business that are pushed frequently (though I appreciate other business would appreciate them). Would work great if it could collaborate/access online services like Dropbox/GDrive for file management etc. Bit of an odd name - “can you make sure you update Monday” sounds odd. I actually preferred the old name “Dapulse” as we internaly just called it Pulse (which I think fits best as the software allows me to keep my fingers on the pulse of all my projects!)

Amazing Project Management Tool

Just a solid program that has a host of great features. I'm also a big fan of their webinars that show features like automation (that one was a game changer for me).

Pros

Love, love, love Monday.com software. It makes inter-departmental projects so much easier to manage. In addition, the automations and integrations it has is really a game changer for efficiency and notifications. Big fan of the forms tool as well to get requestors/clients to do the heavy lifting by filling in the tasks.

Cons

There really isn't much to dislike about this platform. It really is a great software for managing projects, primarily if you work in marketing where you collaborate with content, creative, and promotions.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Thank you for leaving this review! We love, love, love to hear you're positive thoughts! We love to hear that you're getting good use of monday.com forms! If there's ever anything we can do, please reach out.

Jayme from MarketVixen

The Best Project Management Software

Overall, Monday has become one of my favorite programs. I love the functionality, integrations, automation, and ease of use it offers. Everyone I show it to catches on quickly and learns to love what it does. My clients love it and have often purchased it for their own businesses.

Pros

Monday.com is by far the easiest and best project management software I have come across. It is easy to use and streamlined. I love the functionality and different options it has to manage business flows and projects. Monday allows my company to work independently and together with their automation and comprehensive project tracking. I recommend it highly.

Cons

Monday is a few years old at this point, but still has the occasional bug or messy function. They are few and far between but I do sometimes find myself wishing a feature was more streamlined. On a positive note though, they do take feedback very seriously and work to make things better all the time.

Jeanne from Avondale Electric

Organized

I use Monday daily as do my co-workers. It is a great way to transmit information and store it in one place and when you need to look something up you are not searching emails. Things are neatly sorted and easily accessible. It is user friendly and even the receptionist can look at the schedule and let a client know where we are at with a project.

Pros

This software keeps you organized and on top of due dates. It sends reminder emails and allows you to sort and classify with ease. It is customizable to accommodate the needs of your company - for us we use it to track jobs, bid dates, job information, requests for quotes, schedules, RFI requests, addendums, etc. It is useful for the PM, the field and the estimator and convenient for the accounting department. Allows you to track trends and hit rates as well

Cons

Only the administrator has the ability to make changes and manage users, which can take some time if you have a busy admin.

Zachary from Life Safety Services

Industry: Facilities Services

We finally know what we are doing!

We have finally moved away from traditional meeting and calendar invites that remind us to complete a task. It was so complicated before Monday.com. But now, we know what our new requests are, what the status is for that request, and who is assigned to said request. No more guessing or confusion.

Pros

Monday.com has helped us log, categorize, and time each of our tasks and projects. The managers are able to have a high-level view of how progress is going, while the team can see the daily details of each and every task. The layout is fun, colorful, and most importantly clean.

Cons

I don't have many negatives about the software. I will say that it can be really easy to accidentally "upgrade" your account to the next level. Before you click "accept" make sure that you know exactly what you are accepting. Otherwise, the software works and functions exactly as promised.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Wrike was not as clean or colorful as Monday.com. We needed a project management tool that people WANTED to use. It is so satisfying to change the status to "Done" for a task; it's almost addicting!

Akhilesh from HT Media Ltd

Industry: Newspapers

Very effective Project management tool

Pros

The best part about this application is its graphical UI. We can make and alter venture subtle elements and plans by means of our versatile/tablets instead of utilizing through work area PC and the progressions are refreshed rapidly. We can download the application and even utilize it disconnected, in circumstances of downtimes this is simply cool! We can make shading coding for various assignments and customize the look and feel of the dashboards as indicated by your desire. Despite the fact that there are bugs experienced on occasion, they are settled absent much slack. Also, about their client benefit, they are only magnificent in responsiveness. The plan for the day encourages us to rebuild the work processes as indicated by our necessities.

Cons

As we increment the quantity of individuals, limit, and utilize, we found that the product is getting slower. Bringing in highlights, particularly in mass needs greater change. Relegating subtasks to numerous individuals is a significant grim assignment. The cost rockets as we increment the quantity of clients, and this gets too high in expense in contrast with an undertaking administration apparatus.

Jeff from MS Metal Solutions

Huge Collaborative Projects, or Daily Personal To-Do's: Monday.com Can Change Your Life!

It has been a life-changer for me, helping me stay organized and manage all the details of my personal and work-related projects!

Pros

This entire concept for this is amazing! The many different ways you can setup your boards and use them, make it even more powerful! I use mine in different ways, for different things. I use it one way for larger work projects (where I've created personalized template boards), and I setup my boards an entirely different way for personal to-do lists. Go to their YouTube channel to see some great examples of how to setup different board types! I'm a forgetful person with a pretty weak memory, so the ability to add notes and updates to individual items (pulses) is also a life-saver, so that I can track ongoing, important information related to each item...without having these notes getting in my way when viewing the project board. You can add many different column types, and even use colors for certain columns, which makes it a snap to stay focused on what's most important. The fact that you can drag-and-drop the column order, and the pulses themselves, allows you to see and organize things in ways that work for you! I've also contact support with some questions and feedback, and their response was super-helpful and almost immediate. Their online help will walk you though 99% of your questions too. This product has added efficiency to my day, and removed significant stress from my life! Thank you Monday.com!

Cons

The product seems little pricey for individual users...but use the trial and re-consider the value after using it for a week or two. Also, this product is optimized for Desktop computers, with a bit less functionality on mobile devices, but it can still be used and utilized on mobile devices to get things added, assigned, organized, and done.

Zane from ZaneBaker.com

I can't even imagine how my life would be without Monday.com

I use this software daily. It's so easy to set-up and very user-friendly. I turned all my friends to customers of the app. I love the customer support, literally, they respond within minutes. I messaged them on Black Friday and I got a response in 10 minutes. That's EPIC!

Pros

Time Tracking and Team Collaborations are my top used functions. I love being able to see where I am at with my work and how my team is doing too.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with Pomodoro. I use my PC to remind me to take breaks every 45 mins.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Easy of use was a biggy! Pricing is AMAZING!

Diego from Fundecon

Very Basic System

Support is responsive via email. Expect them to ask you redundant questions and ask for screenshots even though you already provided them in previous emails. We had 2 issues that have no solution that to us are very basic features. See section "Cons"

Pros

The system does help our management and sales team organize the database of prospective students. It does provide a better option than having nothing.

Cons

System is extremely basic. It provides basic formulas and very basic features. For examples: 1) We need to have a list (dropdown or similar) where we choose a career and the system shall pull a price into another column (Total Cost). Dropdown feature is only a single column and it does not allow for this capability. "IF" function/Formula is very basic and on it would be extremely long for 250 career options with multiple universities. 2) We need to have a column call "Total Cost" - done, ok. We need the system to have another column where we can place a number for an amount ("Payment") received by a student. We created a dropdown column that allows you to enter multiple numbers but the "SUM" function/formula does not add all the values entered in the Dropdown column. It only picks up the first value. It is therefore very difficult and manual to calculate commissions for our sales people. 3) System does not allow to relate a record in one board ("STUDENTS") to records in another board "PAYMENTS" to create a one-to-many relationship. It is just a flat list. No crossing of information.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Easy to use and implementation

Deborah from Deborah Rojas Architecture & Planning LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Keeps Project Management Manageable

Overall we have been thrilled with monday.com. This was our third management software and we are extremely happy with the features provided as well as the customer service. They are very quick to respond and take into consideration new features.

Pros

Monday.com allows you to set up board templates that we use when we have a new project. This cuts down on project setup time significantly.

Cons

This product is on the pricier side. There is no free version so it is definitely a commitment for the software.

Amy from Marketing & Advertising

Very user-friendly interface

We're a group of freelancers who collaborate on business together. We needed a common project management tool that would enable us to collect projects, timelines, notes and attachments all in one place.

Pros

I love how simple, intuitive and lovely the interface is. It actually makes project management a joy. Other project management software I've tried felt like it took too much time just to manage the software itself. There were too many menus to sift through. Comments were too hard to find, and my team was not keen on using it. Monday is so simple, so clean and visual that our whole team has quickly embraced it. I'm even putting my personal projects into it. One of my favorite features is the ability to make checklists in the comments area. Our team is coming up with all sorts of ways to use those (i.e.: check this off to confirm you've read the comment, etc.). We haven't been using Monday for long, so I'm curious to see how we continue to adapt it to meet our needs. I also like that there are templated projects that you can use to get started. I haven't been this excited about a project management platform in a long time, if ever.

Cons

That my team loves it so much they're going crazy making lots of projects and posts, lol.

David from Kahena

Really cool platform but still has some key missing features

It's a cool tool and is helpful. Just make sure it is for you. Seems like a really cool company as well.

Pros

It is a great way to assign tasks and manage people within a company, all while keeping track of planning and providing structure and order to your work. The design for assigning tasks and managing work is its key feature in my opinion.

Cons

There is basically no calendar option, and to me, I need to work off a calendar. I wish they could integrate with google calendar or at least have a calendar of their own. Also if you are not managing others or assigning tasks, to me there really isn't a point.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey David! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the platform and making use of it for assigning tasks to your team and managing progress. As for the calendar option, have you checked out our calendar view? Using that, you can view all the information from your board in a calendar interface! In addition, if you're using a date column, you can sync all of the dates with your google calendar. You can read more about syncing your monday.com dates into your calendar here: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001362725-How-to-use-the-Calendar-Integration. If this isn't helpful, let us know and we'd be happy to further assist.

Nick from Christiana Care

So Easy, Even a Caveman...

It has allowed me to know exactly what my team is doing a majority of the time, and helped them keep focus on high priority items. They have truly adopted the concept and use the tool to keep task notes/history, and use this to plan their time.

Pros

Extremely easy to set up to help control my teams daily chaos. I can customize it to our workflows, track task types, etc. for automated activity reports/dashboards for my director, and my team has totally bought in to the concept. It is so easy that it does not overburden them with managing their daily workload. New work items are not longer lost as we immediately document them in Monday and drive our workload and re prioritize accordingly. I could not run my team nearly as well without this tool.

Cons

The user interface can sometimes be glitchy. You have to hover your mouse in the exact right position to activate some features due to the web app interface. Some features are rich, but not not rich enough to be able to take them to the next level. I find myself saying... "If I could just do this". That said, I have seen MANY improvements to the interface and functionality over the past year. It seems like they are listening to their customers.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

So much easier to use. The tool works for you, you don't work for the tool.

Mavares from Universidad Nacional Experimental Politécnica 'Antonio José de Sucre'

Who is busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Check projects and tasks in an easy and fast way

Pros

The new technologies try, very often, to simplify a great amount of processes, reducing them to their minimum expression, the Monday platform, allows the tracking in a single board, which, allows to observe in real time, the different functions that all the members of the team are performing. By just adding your projects, the assignment of tasks is done in a simple way, then, you only have to assign the work teams and let the platform do the rest, showing from the initial state of the project, as well as the different stages to be developed. In this way, the planning and execution of the deliveries and advances by all the members of the work team is facilitated. Add "pulses" to maintain effective communication and automatically reduce planning and meeting time, saving costs on calls and significantly reducing the number of emails; But centralizing the main documents. Are you busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Cons

It is very important for the different organizations, regarding the administration of projects, to take into account the different cost structures, in this way, it is possible to measure the impact that the use of the different administrative solutions has on the resources, this way, a very expensive platform or one that does not fit the size of our project, more than an advantage can become a real problem. In the same way, it is important to take into account, the general state of our computers in office or laptops, so that this type of tools can be used with the greatest efficiency.

Patrick from VSP Graphic Group

Easy to use, organized, helpful, adaptable

Pros

What I like most about Monday, is that it is highly adaptable to the ever changing needs of workflow. As the business is continually evolving, so are the options and coordination of this useful business tool. The workflow from start to finish can be easily integrated to any model . Some advanced specifications can be simplified into columns and colors so that work is easily tracked along it's path without the hassle of using an excel sheet, as everything is as simple as drag and drop or clicking a drop down menu of infinitely customizable descriptions, and attachments that keep the employees along each important step of the process on the same page at all times.

Cons

What I like least about Monday does not impact the user experience to deeply, but what I see as a con is the lack of customizable themes. For example, having a dark theme for the page may be more conducive to a worker who uses this program at night in order to not have such a harshly bright white light emitting from the screen. Interchangeable icons and backgrounds, etc would be more helpful to customize the pages to fit the style of certain companies, especially one like ours where graphics are an important part of holding up a corporate image.

Santiago from El Brunch Show

The virtual manager that all work needs

In my work, we implemented it and did not need to ask about the responsibility of which task, we all know the scope and response levels of each work team, in addition, it allows us to have the work much more organized, which results in a increase in productivity and less bad times. I have always thought that strategic planning is vital for all work, thanks to Monday.com we have managed to implement it without any problem.

Pros

They have many benefits, but the one I like the most is to see the planning of the tasks that each worker can execute. The assignments by Monday.com allow me to evaluate the response times of each person and the effectiveness they have when fulfilling their responsibilities. It is great to be able to see on a single screen how each task is developed to fulfill the goals. Another aspect that I like very much is the simplicity that it offers to each person that belongs to the work team, not to mention that it is possible to save a lot of money. Another of the elements that I like most about Monday.com is that I can use your platform from any computer with Internet access, it does not limit you to have an update or any other problem that similar programs repeat without correcting.

Cons

Most of your options are wonderful, until now I have not identified a negative aspect that prevents me from doing the daily tasks, they are going in the right direction. If you could lower the monthly costs of your basic plan a little, that way many more companies and individuals will opt for definitively implement monday.com as their permanent planning and work organization system.

Rebecca from Nordstrom

Communication between the team has been more fluid with Monday

Monday has applications for your telephone, for your PC, and even permits you to post by means of email. Monday has expanded our organization commitment a remarkable another item we've utilized and it's been simple for even the non-geek clients to choose it up and start utilizing it. it isn't unbending and our imaginative groups don't feel like they're caught inside a spreadsheet. As straightforward as fixing an end of the week summer campground for eight companions.

Pros

It's as simple as including their email and that they will be added to the venture. It's helped us to put together extraordinary documentation that now's accessible to everyone that approaches the stage. I really loved that you essentially can choose when to be advised or when to inform individuals by means of email.

Cons

Now and then discussions can get truly long and others can wander from the main theme. I feel that a "string proprietor" are a few things this stage is absent. I'm disillusioned inside the administrator capacities and subsequently the capacity to oversee clients.

Response from monday

Replied June 2020

Hey Rebecca! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you've had a good experience with monday.com and have enjoyed the simplicity of the product. Thank you for your feedback regarding discussions on the platform and how they can get long and out of context - I will share this with our product team!

A great tool to keep a team organized and keep management up to date.

As a manager of a marketing department made up of multiple team members, I always found it tough to stay on top of what everyone is working on and where they stand. Monday allowed users to assign tasks back to me when I needed to review and give them my input. It has also helped me better understand how long some these projects take to determine the value of them compared to our investment. This has been an excellent tool for us and it has really helped me have peace of mind that projects are being worked on and are not being forgotten.

Pros

Monday is incredibly customizable. It took us some time to get it right for our team’s needs but once we did, we found it saving us a lot of time and saving me the headache of questioning if a project was on schedule and where it stood. You can drag and drop, assign projects, and add different columns as needed. You can create private boards which is great to use as a manager. It also integrates with your Google calendar.

Cons

You can sometimes find yourself spending too much time organizing yourself that it isn’t productive. We had to cut back on some of the features because it was just too time consuming for our team. Reoccurring tasks could be improved. It’s easy to duplicate it but to have it set up to where it comes every quarter or every other week would be great.

Justin from Diablo Media, LLC

My Preferred Project Management Software

As a project manager, this tool has helped me track, manage, and collaborate with team members all in a single interface that has made all associated tasks significantly more efficient.

Pros

Most project management softwares try to add a bunch of features that clutter the interface and undermine their efficiency. Monday.com is the perfect balance between full features and simplicity, keeping their interface efficient and clean. Drag and drop functionality allows for quick, easy customization and their variety of ways to view timelines, files, and metrics are very useful features.

Cons

Tiered, per-user pricing offers value for smaller companies, but bigger organizations with more users can get a tad expensive at the more expensive tiers.

Clean interface and functionality

Kevin from Lyft

Extreme for the novice, great for a “numbers” driven person.

Good experience, with the software especially if you’re the person who set it up in the beginning. If you have others who will be in the program entering data, please find the patience depending on their skill level to answer their questions, adjust any mistakes and if their like me, explain the “what and whys”. Like most software of this day and age, it’s all cloud driven with nothing at all to install also, it runs best on the Google Chrome browser.

Pros

Extremely customizable. Monday.com allows you set up “drill downs” in whatever fashion you want to see. Let’s say you have a business that your company services and they have multiple locations. You can setup what I like to call a “core” label we will use Abc for the company name. Then you can go into Abc’s core and sub cores which we use as location 1, location and so on. Next you can choose what you want to track at each location. You can track numbers going in vs numbers coming out. And it just gets deeper and deeper. In a nutshell, it’s a glorified spreadsheet with a much easier to use interface and much better looking.

Cons

Initial setup, depends a lot on your business. 1.) figuring out what data you want to track, 2.) how in depth does your tracking need to go, 3.) how experienced you are with computer skills and interaction with a program that’s not so cookie cutter. It might take you anywhere from a day to a week to configure and “tweak” the settings to your liking.

Brandon from Belk

Monday Keeps our teams in perfect sync

Monday helps keep my group extends on assignment and keep everybody refreshed on venture status. the contrary thing that I truly like about Monday.com is that it shows your group their group, and individual advancement! So on the off chance that you have a colleague that is missing or behind it shows "pending" or "hanging tight for update" making it that a lot simpler to find out who is accountable for the status.

Pros

I love the very actuality that each group office has its own board. in that, board, I can rapidly see the improvement that has been made on the undertaking, include/alter documents, offer remarks, and offer updates. All of which dispenses with the need for long email chains that consistently pass up key updates.

Cons

Slack empowers individuals to carefully barf wherever the spot. There are those in our organization who comprehend there are sure conventions, manners, do's and don't's.

Response from monday

Replied April 2020

Hey Brandon! Thank you so much for this amazing review. We love to hear that your team is loving the platform and making use of all of our features! Since you mentioned using monday.com to keep track of your documents, have you checked out our new online docs monday.app? We think you'll like it!

Katie from Ham Interiors

A tool that has made my working life easier

Pros

Monday has been a real help exactly when our team needed it. As our workload has increased meaning working collaboratively across projects has been required Monday has been an amazing tool for keeping on top of tasks, and means I am able to see when other members of the team have completed items or receive up to the minute status updates without needing to constantly check with them. This saves time, has improved communication and given an improved sense of autonomy to team members. The flexibility of the boards means it has uses across our interior design and project management business, from tracking order admin on each project to keeping track of new leads and planning marketing. I have found the customer support to be excellent and there are useful videos available to help get to grips with using it. Even less technologically advanced older team members have loved using it, setting up the status updates with quick click labels has made this so accessible and quick to update. The iphone app also means you can use on the go, for instance a nagging feeling that something has not been ordered or actioned in the middle of the night can be put to rest within seconds - without having to wait until 9am to check in with team members.

Cons

Needs someone to be technologically aware/ a bit of effort to set up the boards, however it is so easy to use once put the time in it is definitely worth the initial effort. I would say the main challenge in our business has been getting the whole team on board to a change in doing things, however even the most resistant team members have quickly got on board as soon as they have given it a chance.

Sarah E. from Dawson8a

Industry: Defense & Space

Monday.com gave us everything we needed for optimal project management

This project management service is very oriented towards interactivity. Thanks to that you can work tasks, attachments, and much more material for projects, without great complexity, and in a striking way. This service has also been useful to lead a better group organization. Its system of tasks is quite schematized. Its deployment is as good as it is fast, it does not present any type of faults. Monday.com is within reach of any desktop device, as well as for Android and iOS cell phones. Monday.com has left us stunned with the excellent service. Managing its functions is quite simple and very profitable. Without a doubt, this is one of the most professional platforms we have handled.

Pros

Monday.com allows the user to implement work methodologies much more detailed than the rest of the project management platforms in the market. It is useful to create reports about the projects, to communicate with the team (it offers excellent messaging and chat functions integrated), and to drag and drop the work notes. It is highly recommended to integrate the monday.com platform with other storage management in the cloud, in order to achieve a better capacity when uploading large files to the cloud, and that monday.com can continue to be used without any complications. It is also recommended to self-employed teams, and small businesses or online stores that require little staff to cover their work area.

Cons

However, the platform does not adapt to the number of members of our team, so we think that it limits the work a lot when there are too many members attached to the Platform. Sometimes the performance is diminished when the information must be formatted to be exported to other platforms. In addition, its scrum board system does not show a complete chronology of all work processes opened during the project.

Best Business Project and Task Organizing Tool Used to Date

We use Monday.com regularly to track almost of all of our ongoing work priorities, and I have not yet seen another tool yet that fits as well with our business processes and team collaboration needs. We expect to continue to use monday.com for the foreseeable future, as they are also constantly adding new features that contribute to the convenience and efficiency of the tool.

Pros

Monday.com provides a great collaborative environment with flexible options for setting up a management system for all office major projects and tasks. It allows work teams to keep track of their own tasks but also easily delegate any tasks to other co-workers and provide updates and inputs all within the same system. The different options for set up provides a template for a wide range of project structures that can be customized in a variety of ways depending on the circumstances.

Cons

There are some limitations in setting up sub-tasks under projects and it was not necessarily intuitive to set up the optimal work structure with the initial set-up of the product, although we figured it out eventually.

Kelly from Tribel Advisory Pty Ltd

Makes everything easier

Overall, it has helped save time tracking the work by making it clear and easy to follow. The reporting and ability to export the data to excel has also helped greatly.

Pros

Monday tracks the work coming in, progress of it as it moves through our queue. It also helps from a end of week reporting to see which employees did what. It's web based making it visible to the entire team.

Cons

Nothing - it has only made things better. We use multiple things to track so it does making it difficult to fit all on the one screen.

Fantastic tool for project management

I have a fantastic experience with the tool and would recommend to any team that has different projects ongoing and need to keep progress on tasks on a organised way with good notifications monitoring

Pros

Even for solopreneurs, Monday.com gives the possibility to organise work in a fantastic way. It is very clear and easy to see the progress on tracks and everything on the UI is perfectly organised.

Cons

The mobile version is not too friendly. Despite the fact that I am a regular desktop user of the app, when I need things on the fly, it is annoying to check them on mobile device.

Response from monday

Replied April 2020

Thanks for leaving this review! We love to hear that the tool has worked well for you and you've enjoyed the UI on it. In creating the product, having a good user experience has always been our motivator. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our mobile app. Improving and updating our mobile app is one of our biggest priorities for 2020, so we hope you'll see effective changes throughout the year!

Displaying 1 - 50 of 2,071 reviews