• Pros

• "Really great for our teams uses, the customizations are great, and it is super quick to setup, create a doc and get it sent off. The tracking features are SUPER helpful."

• "Functionality is great, layouts are awesome, variety is excellent, simplicity is better than complexity, at least in the bid world, and Qwilr nails it in these areas."

• "All the feature is very helpfull to express your ideas and it gives wings to your imagination"

• Cons

• "At times it can lag if you have heavy branding, but with a few chats with support this is exponentially improving. "

• "Better Export to PDF would be ideal, as we find it sometimes messes with the layouts a little when we try and print them! But as we mostly deal with online sends this very rarely effects us. "

• "Sometimes it's a bit tricky to get the templates in, but once it does it works good. "

Browse Qwilr Reviews

Oscar from Spectranet Limited

We show what we can offer ,in the best light with Qwilr.

Pros

Qwirl simplifies the process of creating beautiful and professional looking marketing/sales documents ,pitches and proposals which our clients love and convinces them to want to do business with us. Leveraging on Qwirl templates has been helpful for my organization and has assisted us in building and maintaining a fast , efficient document process ,which pleases our clients ,gives us a professional, innovative look and enable our sales people close deals faster.

Cons

It is very expensive and I will think only large teams and organizations are able to enjoy the luxury of this. I doubt a small ,bootstrapping team can afford Qwirl.

Renee from Full Bars Media

Easiest Proposal Creation Tool On The Market

We are in the Advertising and video production business. We have always needed a workflow where we can get our proposals or propositions to clients fast so we can get to business. Soon as we started using Qwilr we were able to create templates of our most popular services to be able to use them for future proposals and send them out almost instantly to our prospects to take a look at and get their feedback right away.

Pros

The simplicity of this software is what makes it a "must-have" for agencies or businesses that need to send proposals to clients on a daily or weekly basis. I have tried countless of other software's that claim to be the same but I always end up frustrated with their User Interface that makes it hard to figure out how to change simple objects, texts, or images etc. Qwilr by far has been our best proposal tool for getting those signatures from clients and money in the bank faster!

Cons

At the moment there is not much I would change about Qwilr. As a designer, I would love to have the ability to make custom design changes without much code such as more click and drag design features but that's something I desire for almost every single software I use. At the end of the day this software does what it's meant to do and exceeds at it.

Robert from Procurify

Wrong fit

The Qwilr sales team pitched Qwilr to us as a contract management tool, when in fact it is designed for building proposals for digital services. There are many perceived issues with Qwilr that reflect our team's attempt to use Qwilr for a use case it was not built for. If you need to send digital/marketing services proposals, this could be a great fit for you.

Pros

Clean user interface. Conceptually, if you are building simple proposals they can come across as quite visually appealing.

Cons

Generally, the document editing component is pretty tough to utilize and quite rigid. Things like the price table have a one size fits all approach to presenting information. Document management is complicated, it's very easy to lose a specific document/template, especially if you have a handful of users all creating documents. Notifications were not reliable for views/signatures.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

Price. Seemingly better UI/UX.

Wendy from Mountainscape Events

Setting Us Apart

Our overall experience with Qwilr has been wonderful. The ease of use, customizability and professional look has been a huge asset to our company. Being able to set up templates has cut down on man-hours for producing custom proposals for both our corporate and wedding clients. We have moved all of our quoting and contracts to Qwilr and are also using it for digital catalogues. We are always finding new ways to use the system for different aspects of the business. The support team is quick to respond and able to help and assist me with any questions, problems, or needs.

Pros

We like the image based proposals that we are able to provide for our clients. It allows us to provide our clients, wedding/corporate/rentals a modern easy to read proposal. Quotes and contracts for our team are much more automated and there is less man-hours involved and less room for human error.

Cons

The pricing model can be expensive and it's tough to commit to the larger user packages for a small business. This means that the work load isn't able to be spread out between the team as much as we would like. We also wish that there was more flexibility to the quote table.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

Price point and the intigrated quoting capabilities made it an easy decision.

Grant from Zone Laser Tag

Proposals, that count

Qwilr, has allowed us to greatly improve our proposal sending to clients, and better layout the pricing and items they are getting so they better understand it! Best of all they can adjust the items on their side so they can see how it would change the total price

Pros

We choose Qwilr over the other software we had looked at, particularly because of it's calculation tools for the total. It was the only software we found that could add discounts across multiple sections, and properly relate totals together. This allowed us to use it for our more complicated pricing structures for all the adons for our systems.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

Only one to have the multibox calculation tools

Ryan from Ethode

Industry: Program Development

Nice Proposal Building Tool

Pros

It's easy to quickly get a proposal built out and sent. I like the control it provides over acceptance and signature capturing. The splash blocks are really nice, with lots of good photos and videos that we can use as backgrounds. Style controls are also really nice, and ensure that all of our branding is consistent throughout our proposals and NDAs. We also use the quote blocks frequently and like the way those provide pricing information to our clients.

Cons

We typically build our initial estimates inside a spreadsheet like Google Sheets. We'd love if importing into the quote block from a spreadsheet was easier. Right now, to preserve our formatting better, we do a lot of copy and paste, and that's not optimal. It would be nice to have some additional text layout blocks as well, like tiles or multiple columns. Lastly, if we need to go through the legal process with a client, we typically end up having to convert our Qwilr document into a Word document for attorneys to review and mark up. It would be nice if there was an export feature that made this easier. Today we have to do this manually through copy-paste.

Dogan from headset agentur

Time saving at it's best

Overall - I am very happy and once set up, I can send out my proposals very quick. I love it.

Pros

It is easy to set up and quick to start Hubspot integration very visual

Cons

The cost section needs some improvement. It would even speed up my work, when I could duplicate a cost block with just a klick.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

easier set up and onboarding, easier integration with HubSpot

Brent from Style Arcade

Great software for managing formal customer documents

This is the perfect tool to eradicate the pain of old-school document and contract management.

Pros

I love that Qwilr replaces the need for sending documents to customers, and that legally binding contracts can be managed in a far simpler and more elegant manner.

Cons

Feature development is moving forward at a good rate, but there have been a few things missing in the past (like being able to group things into folders) that are now available. There are a little niceties that need to be added but I'm confident the team is on top of them.

Seb from Blue Eye Deer

Best Affordable Proposal Platform

They support team are awesome and super helpful. This is already the best platform I've found for the price point and their continually working to make it better which is great to see.

Pros

Easy to produce beautiful doc's in minutes

Cons

Would be good to be able to save individual components not just whole blocks.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

Best product for the price compared to other platforms

Mike from Catabox Digital Marketing

One of the simplest yet sleekest tools I have found

Pros

Very simple tool to use. Takes care of the design for you so you can focus on the content. I love sending quotes and proposals over to potential clients using this tool as it makes my company look very professional and forward thinking.

Cons

I would have liked a little more customization in the pricing section. What is available out of the box works in most cases, but there have been a few times when I would have liked a little more flexibility there.

Tommy from Schneckenberger Films

Qwilr has been a great program to streamline my business operations!

My overall experience with Qwilr has been amazing. The support team and staff have been super helpful and always happy to help and assist me with any questions, problems, or needs. I love the energy and patience given each and every time. I have overall loved my experience with Qwilr.

Pros

Qwilr has been an amazing software that’s boosted my business proposal presentation and overall operations workflow. I love being able to “wow” clients with my amazing proposals that allow me to really show off my work as a photographer and cinematographer. Qwilr has amazing features that really make proposals something fun, exciting, and easy! I love that Qwilr offers so many integrations with other applications and softwares I use, so my business process is completely streamlined. My favorite feature is that it syncs perfectly with Quickbooks Online

Cons

Qwilr offers so many great features, benefits, and components. My only feedback is the pricing model is a bit on the expensive end, and can be tough to commit to especially for a small business. I also would love if they allowed a bit more customization to fonts, colors, and overall branding within the custom blocks system.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

Qwilr seemed to offer more features at a better overall cost

Meg from Start Factory

A lead conversion game changer!

We had a massive issue with having to send out a large quantity of small quotes to small businesses. It was taking us so much time to create quotes, and then also having to create an invoice with basically the same information, that we were re-thinking even offering our services to small businesses! Now it's super easy to send impressive quotes and Qwilr automatically syncs with our accounting software, so no double-handling!

Pros

There are so many things I love about this software, but the biggest thing is just how visually impressive it is to send to our clients. It's also a huge time saver for us when it comes to integrating with our accounting software, so that we're not having to double handle our quotes which become invoices.

Cons

Every now and then it would be nice to "just move this bit there", but we understand every software will have limitations. An example of this is being able to have an image next to some words, instead of always above or below it.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

I had used it previously, along with the fact that it's just so much more visually impressive than any alternatives out there. I also love the fact that we can send a live link to our clients instead of a boring old PDF.

Candi from Y Scouts

Qwilr is a Brand Differentiator

Overall, the support team has provided a level of customer experience I have not had with other tech products. I give them a 10! Being part of the beta test group, it was rewarding to see the product evolve based on the insights our team provided.

Pros

I love that I was able to create brand templates and train our entire team to use this tool so all our candidates and clients have a consistent and delightful experience.

Cons

It is a love-hate on its limitations on updating the look and feel. I love that it limits users from messing up the overall branded look but sometimes I'm challenged as a creative when I do want to push the layout boundaries.

May 2016

May 2016

Professional and funky

We've used QWILR for our business proposals and for our not-for-profit activities as requests for sponsorship for more than a year. I enjoy how the proposal looks once I finished writing it - it's so much better than a Word document - and we receive comments all the time about how our proposal was very different to any others our potential client received. I've recommended it to many friends and colleagues.

Pros

IT looks fantastic! I am not any type of designer yet QWILR makes my proposals look brilliant. Clients don't need to download software to use it. It's Australian, just like us.

Cons

Can't be accessed via mobile - this was a big problem for me one day as I was on my way to the presentation and desperately needed to change something in the proposal. I understand that it may be easy to make unintended changes via mobile but Instapage has the same risk but I can amend that. I think it should be user choice. It's just changed to a paid model and begins at a pretty expensive price point of $29 per month which is what we pay. I think they need to review the pricing structure as the minimum is too high and the next price point is too much of a difference. I've just now seen that under the new pricing structure, I'm unable to time limit a proposal. I can have this feature only if I pay the next level, $89 USD per month. This is unfair as it's a huge jump from $29 to $89 per month and because I would have thought time limiting was a basic, not advanced option. This should change. Proposals can't be archived or grouped so over time you end up with a really, really long list!

Derek from FTR - Freight Transportation Research

Proposals that close!

Great experience from the initial outreach with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to the support received as a client. The webinars are also helpful.

Pros

Ease of use. Being a small firm, it can be difficult to get time with my marketing team for projects. Qwilr was chosen because of the ability for people who don't have the graphic design chops to turn out beautiful landing pages. Price. Significantly less expensive than their competitors which aren't as user friendly.

Cons

There are some limitations to content blocks that I'm trying to work through but thats it.

price and ease of use

Jack from Interlaced

Visually appealing and easy to use

Very positive, the tool is very easy to use and I received multiple compliments surrounding the visuals of our proposals.

Pros

Qwilr breaks the mold with standard CPQ tools as you can tell that aesthetics was top of mind when creating this product.

Cons

At the time of use, one of the biggest challenges our team was facing was creating effective templates. Without the integration of a token feature, it often took time to sanitize documents in preparation for a new customer.

Jeff from Santa Fe Way

Best of breed for online documents, which is broader than proposals.

Try all the apps in this space from the perspective of your prospects: Evaluate them by looking at their templates first because that'll give you the best idea of many of your prospects' first impressions of your company that each app can provide. If an app has a boatload of features and integrations but the proposals your prospects see look like old-fashioned paper documents that don't exploit the richness of the web, then what value are all the features and integrations?

Pros

Qwilr is a great Apple-like product with great customer service. It just works and works very well, like a clean, elegant Apple app. It reminds me of Apple's iWeb: WYSIWYG, intuitive, and it just works the way it's supposed to. It's very stable. It has some great native integrations with the best apps in a number of functional categories, except for PayPal, as well as integration with the Zapier network for further integrations, making it an almost ideal hub for web content creation, storage, and publishing for your online documents. Qwilr has native integrations with Google Adwords, Google Maps, Google Sheets, Google Forms, Typeform, Calendly, Crisp, Pipedrive, Xero, and several others, as well as third-party integrations with the Zapier network of the most popular web apps.

Cons

Grammarly doesn't work inside the text boxes, so there's some cutting and pasting between the apps that slows workflow. If they enable Grammarly integration Qwilr would be the content creation hub of my whole workflow. Lack of PayPal integration.

Giorgio from Xhub1

Perché è necessario usare Qwilr

Ho un archivio di contenuti e immagini sempre pronto, diviso per argomenti in modo da avere temi pronti per i clienti e la rete commerciale. Template di offerte d progetti e di vendita che permette di dare risposte in breve tempo e senza grande spreco di energie.

Pros

perché devi comunicare qualcosa sempre ogni giorno, alla tua rete di vendita, ai tuoi clienti, ai tuoi prospect,. Perché devi fare offerte e le devi adeguare meglio alle esigenze del cliente e poi incassare gli anticipi. Perchè puoi costruirti insieme alla tua rete di vendita informazioni e spiegazioni aggiuntive che puoi inoltrare al cliente e sapere quando le vede per essere da lui al momento giusto ( anche con una telefonata)

Cons

penso che la formattazione vada migliorata con più alternative che reputo necessarie

Graham from Ora

The best tool for creating proposals that convert.

I've used Qwilr in a number of different businesses and I'll continue to take it with me as I move from place to place. I haven't come across another saas platform that allows for sales teams to create a proposal that is easily controlled by marketing for brand integrity, but flexible enough that the sales team can truly personalise each customer output. We spent the time creating a number of templates that made for easy adjusting and sped the process of getting proposals out much faster. The conversion rate is crazy good - each customer being delivered a proposal that functions as a micro-site means they're getting an experience second to none and also allows us to track the time spent on each page of the proposal. When we follow up with calls, they become far more intelligent because we have a sense of what potential questions they may have. Having the ability for people to accept and pay for the proposal without leaving the micro-site also creates a seamless experience that we've become very accustomed too.

Pros

Ease of use Flexibility Time it takes to roll out is virtually zero

Cons

At the moment, taking people off and adding new people to the account can be a pain

Dominique from Dynamik Endeavors, LLC

QWILR! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE??!! :D

As a visual brand strategist, I have many clients that require a proposal for larger projects and websites that my team and I create for my clients. Creating the proposal, although a creative process I enjoy, was INSANELY frustrating with creating pdf, emailing them and editing them all over again. I'm really thankful to have been introduced to Qwilr based on the webpage capabilities that it offers. And because it's web-based, the integrations of using video and other embeddable capabilities lends itself to a more creative and "DYNAMIK" proposal for us. THAT is GOLD for us! The automations and integrations make the whole platform that much more amazing and time efficient. With a few tweaks to the Quickbooks integration, it will make Qwilr PERFECT for me (and maybe some other quickbooks users as well). NONETHELESS, Qwilr is still a prime choice for my company. Even much so that I've integrated it into the proposal portion of our sales process. Amazing job guys and I can't wait to see how Qwilr will help execute many client proposals for our clients moving forward.

Pros

Love the automation aspect of when prospects have accepted a project. Love the analytics to let us know what parts they have focused on the most. Love the integration possibilities and the dynamic qualities of having a web-based proposal instead of a pdf/paper style of communication via email.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like, at the moment, is the aspect of how Qwilr communicated with Quickbooks with the line items and product/service categories. Currently Qwilr inserts each line item into Qwilr as one default product/service and everyone has their own setup, based on their particular company, in quickbooks. So the one size fits all communication doesn't work in this case. Furthermore, once that data has been setup in the Quickbooks invoice, you cannot change any product/service details without the WHOLE LINE being erased. Even if you wanted to create a grouped service offering, you can't without just creating the invoice manually from scratch to achieve what you need. This then erases the benefit of the integration in the 1st place. So if this can be worked on in more detail for Quickbooks (maybe Xero customers might have this problem as well), that would be SO AMAZING and make my Qwilr experience complete! :D

aaron from Health Technology

Great tool!

Qwilr has helped us standardize our proposal process and saves us a lot of man hours in finding, tweaking, and inserting blocks of content into new documents. The tracking features are nice, and having options to provide weblinks to responsive online proposals is really nice.

Pros

Keeps our proposals clean, standardized, and saves us tons of time.

Cons

Can't think of anything we don't like, it works great.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

Complete product, handles styling and look for us.

Connor from Breadstick Media

Great Software

Great product, can't wait to see future improvements, just some minor tweaks I would make.

Pros

Cons

The price gap is way to large between the basic and the plus. Some of the features in the higher priced version would be amazing to have but the gap in prices is just too much for our young scrappy company. I also wish it was easier to break the branding on documents, to really fit the doc to match to branding of our clients on a case by case basis. We have found that in our industry they react very well to seeing that their branding has been adopted in our proposals. If there was also an app for creating documents on mobile on the go that would be fantastic.

Harnish from Gaage Developments

Provide Some Mid Plan with 5-6 User

Overall experience is amazing, but they just have to come up with small team plan like 4 to 5 people team and also for 1 person use. Other than that, they have to look into pricing strategy.

Pros

Cons

Obviously pricing of this software is too high so everyone could not afford, who just want to work two or three time in a month.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

Good outlook and more features.

Kelly from The Lucas Group

Qwilr for Business

Good, I enjoy creating bespoke presentations for our clients to impress them and give them an easy way to read our information and sign off on contracts.

Pros

Having an option to sign contracts online that is simple and easy to use and being able to create appealing presentations using images, videos and other features to make the presentation unique. The block library is very handy also.

Cons

In draft mode there is no option to track changes and leave comments if you got another team member to proof read your presentation. I also do not like that if you edit a template it changes the order which they are listed - I would prefer to be able to manually determine the order of our templates so they don't get jumbled.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

Qwilr was simpler, Panda Docs was very in depth and intense for our needs and would have been a larger learning curve for things we didn't really need.

Laurel from Get Digital Flow

Industry: Information Services

Use Qwilr when you really want to wow your customers

I have tried a load of different Xero add-ons for creating proposals for customers. Finally I found Qwilr, which allows me to embed my terms and conditions, brand my business appropriately (using the exact colours) and even upload my own branding images to pepper throughout the proposal. Because I do LOADS of video work, I also am able to include video summaries about the service or product my customers are buying directly into the proposal. I also use images to diagram processes or other bits and pieces throughout the proposal. I like the structure of Qwilr, as it allows me to use different formatting for sections and include ALL of the relevant information (I used to direct people back to the website or have to take them away from the proposal to do this before). You could include frequently asked questions or outline your process and inclusions/exclusions very clearly. The quote module still needs work to suit the vast variety of needs business owners have when they are quoting. However I think there are enough workarounds to make it applicable to any business owner providing a service or product.

Alessandro from IFF International

Industry: Market Research

Shocking the customer

We began using Qwilr already some months ago. Before then we were use to have simple (or less simple) excel file to share our prices with our customers. They were use to them. One day we decided to change direction and buy Qwilr. First of all it was fun, fun to set, to decide the layout, to study how it would fit to our business (market research) then we push te pedal down to the max and started to send all our quotation with Qwilr. All our client after a first moment of shock and disorientantion really started to like the modern look. After a while everybody understood that apart of being beautiful, our quotes are just easier to read and to modify if necessary. Well done guys, keep up the good work!

Pros

Astonishing look and remarkebl ease of use. You just need to be ready to make a change to your usual habits and have fun with Qwilr. Everybody will love it

Cons

Maybe the sections should be a bit more editable. Thou the customization it is quite good already

Billy from Salem Media Group

Beautiful, Modern Presentation With Plenty Of Functionality

I've enjoyed QWILR so much I brought it with me to my new company. It makes for ease and elegance in proposal writing and communicating with prospects.

Pros

I love the look and the feel, but most of all QWILR functions in every way I need. From quickly building from one of my own templates to getting a simple signature for my terms and conditions, QWILR makes proposal building fun and easy.

Cons

The price was a challenge at first. I had to sell the program on colleagues before I could use it myself to minimize the expense. I would like to see a feature wherein documented chat/negotiations could be stored for the back in forth. Perhaps a block that allows for feedback when it's necessary.

EBIN from RightVows Job Store

A great tool to get proposals ready and get it signed

We can now manage all our clients on one place and then regularly update them on the proposal changes, also the chance of getting the proposals signed is high as compared to the conventional method.

Pros

The major advantage of using Qwilr over the traditional method is that we can do all the other steps like presentation, review of proposal and signing it in automatic manner. No other action is required on this stage. Also we can maintain a strong relationship with the client using Qwilr. The best feature we have seen is the ease of adding the previous template to Qwilr and then working on it. It is very easy to add and update the proposals and it will get updated in real time on the client side.

Cons

The only issue we have seen is the lack of mobile app, please release the app asap.

John from Lemonade Stand Inc.

Best proposal software for agencies on the web

If you're an agency or a business that provides template-based proposals where you can customize most content, prices, and line items, this is the perfect solution for you. If you want a fully customized solution, there may be a few limitations, but it works for 99% of our proposals.

Pros

- Super easy to use - Beautiful templates to get you started - White labeling solution - Webhook integration

Cons

- Better, more visible options to the end-user for optional line items (labels over checkbox rows or something).

Judy from CFE Media

Industry: Oil & Energy

Stand Out in a Crowd

I'm in sales so this is my "go to" tool when creating proposals (needed for a sale). Support team is fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use on day one. Plus the Qwilr team is constantly making enhancements to make it better. Cut down on time it takes to make a proposal.

Cons

Hard to read on the customers end. Too small and slightly difficult to read. Many customers ask for PDF so that they can read it easier.

Pedro from Taqtile

Great, but with room for improvements

It's a great platform! I acknowledge that it's been improved (a lot) lately, but why don't do it even better? Some nice stuff like accessing an historic of versions (cause I don't know if someone already pointed it out, but it's quite common to loose some changes or having saving issues, so I think it would help a lot something like this) and uploading our own videos (like we do with images already) would be great. Probably there are many features needed by other users, so sharing a backlog of improvements, asking for the community what would be nice, or somethings like this review shall keep you guys improving qwilr. Thanks for hearing your customers. You're great

Pros

Ease of use and great design.

Cons

Lack of flexibility in text and design editing. Saving issues too frequent.

Amanda from SS Digital Media

Industry: Online Media

Great proposals, have had some issues with saving and investment models.

Easy cloning of proposals, easy for any level employee to see how a project plan was created, it's easy to drop the link of the project into our project management software as well as send along with invoices. These proposals also look extremely nice and professional. The cloning features as well as the saving content blocks has been an advantage as well.

Pros

Looks great, easy to use. It's easy to have other team members access it afterwards, it allows for easy integration to invoicing system.

Cons

Saving and collaboration. A few times, we've had issues with the pricing reverting back to an old version, or if we need more than one person working on a proposal at a given time.

Amy from Story Seven

Always rolling out new features

Overall, I have been a loyal customer to Qwilr; they do make my proposal process quicker and more efficient.

Pros

Ease of use, templates, and my clients love the presentation of our proposals.

Cons

Export to pdf is still clumsy. I did experience some significant bugs in the last major feature rollout which did affect two client proposals and their deadlines.

Danielle from DO:BETTER

Easy for Everyone

Qwilr is by far the best system we've used for estimates. It's live-flexibility allows quick changes that have resulted in quicker response times. It's template and cloning features have also saved lots of time in development. We're getting estimates out in 24 hours versus a week.

Pros

I really appreciate that Qwilr has a built-in approval and payment system. I've eliminated two other systems with the addition of Qwilr, and saved our small studio thousands of dollars. I also appreciate the ability to track estimate views. It really helps with client management.

Cons

The greatest challenge we continue to have is formatting. There are limitations to the actual estimate portion, and we've had to create separate sections for timelines, which can be redundant and inconvenient.

Stefan from Essence of Email

It helped us streamline our sales process!

Pros

Relatively easy to use once you get the hang of it Beautiful docs with interactive functionality Tracking opens and other recipient actions directly Great customer support Constant improvement of the platform Very customizable

Cons

Somewhat steep learning curve Needs more MS Word-like functions, tables need to be revised and upgraded Occasionally prone to visual and logical glitches

Steven from Moon & Back Co

Designed for businesses who take design & UX seriously.

Amazing. Quick to respond and address Any concern.

Pros

The most well designed quoting software out there, that allows for customisations that properly reflect our brand (not just a “change your logo” tool; QWILR truly becomes an extension of our brand)

Paul from Human Capital International

Qwilr helps to set us apart

Value it highly for proposals and also for program summaries.

Pros

Viewer experience mixing strong visuals inc video. Sending a link rather than a huge file

Cons

It is still developing some of its functionality. Getting images sized right and mixing some text fonts or sizes still not easy.

Jenny from Drozian Webworks

Qwilr has been a real business saver

Qwilr's team is so great and responsive. Someone always emails me back within the day with a solution to my problem. This tool is really versatile and has really made a difference in overall outward facing marketing documents.

Pros

Everything with do with Qwilr looks so professional and polished. It has really allow us to streamline our proposal and reporting process.

Cons

There are minor things that I would want changed, but they more specifically for our business. Qwilr has already taken into account many of my suggestions and incorporated them into updates.

Mark from Intact Software

Changed the way we do business

We went online to source an online Proposal Software package that provided us with templates and analytics. We reviewed a number of packages - but when we found QWILR, we soon realised that this was a game changer in the industry. We now have 15 licences and have rolled it out across the company.

Pros

Really changes how we are portrayed as a solution provider. The image we portray is how we like to be viewed.

Cons

There are a few features that we would have liked to see and the QWILR team have taken them onboard.

Vidya from Buildingblocks

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Awesome! But we need more templates

Quick turnaround on proposals and good version control

Pros

Ease of use and looks professional without using a designer. Easy to set up. Like clone feature. Share feature is good.

Cons

Ability to move around line items of invoice. The invoicing software should be more flexible. Limited templates. Ability to add proposal options. when I try to create 2 payment option , it adds up both in a single total. Biggest problem is dashboard. I would like to who is seeing this document similar to doc send. So I am forced to download proposal in PDF and send via docsend.

Fouad from Phoenix The Creative Studio

The next best thing since Sliced Bread !

You know where I was the last 16 days ? In Hawaii ! You know why ? Because I made some extra cash ! You know what helped me make that extra cash ? Closing more sales ! And did you guess what helped with that ? Qwilr ! And if they add a little more custom options, do you know where my next vacation might be ? Down under Mates !

Pros

Easy, beautiful, make me look like a super star (not that i am not, because we both know I am )

Cons

It could use more custom options, like 3 or 4 rows, custom video upload as splash, saving full custom templates, and such.

Steve from WBT Agency

Industry: Graphic Design

Fantastic tool for professional proposals

We have been providing our clients with beautiful professional proposals and quotes in short periods of time. We have been able to get immediate response from our prospects and able to identify if our prospects have viewed our proposal or not, as well as having an account of number of views.

Pros

Amazing professional platform that is quick and easy to set up and edit. One amazing factor with Qwilr's simple interface is the fact that you can still make changes even after sharing files. Our sales team is able to send out proposals and quotes effectively and efficiently to our prospects within reasonable time frames. The customer service team is amazing . Always available and ready to assist.

Cons

I would like to see more layout options. Other than that , nothing I dislike

A very impactful proposal creation software

Overall, I can't recommend Qwilr enough for anyone creating personalised proposals. It will pay for itself multiple times.

Pros

Creating proposals in Qwilr is very easy and the result always leaves a very good impression with the clients. Because you are literally creating a website as a proposal for your client, it is guaranteed to set yourself apart from pretty much any other company - I can't tell you how many times people mentioned how impressed they were with our top-notch proposal quality (and how many projects we won because of that). It's very easy to create proposals both from scratch, as well as to clone old ones and edit them.

Cons

While the templates look good and the colour and fonts can be customised, there are limitations in what you can do with Qwilr. They will be soon releasing a new editor that seems a lot more flexible than before.

Scott from Lovelytics

Amazing Software for Quotes

Amazing overall experience and a critical part of our business.

Pros

This software helped me win a large amount of deals and I am constantly told that they are "the best proposals they have ever seen". Additionally, it saves us a ton of time on developing the proposals.

Cons

There are no major negatives about the Qwilr. Some recommendations for additional features would be the ability to include Gaant Charts and more formatting options. However, they continue to innovate and release new features frequently.

Michelle from HR Awesome

Super adaptive platform for many uses and incredible customer support!

Qwilr has been a great tool for our team in providing simple, clean and professional proposals to our clients. They did a great job onboarding us and helping us get started quickly. We were sending proposals within days of signing up. So many platforms take so much set up and the lag time between when you are actually getting use and benefit from them is long after sign-up. Qwilr is not that. It's been great!

Pros

I love how adaptable the blocks are for creating professional proposals. The interface is intuitive and when I wanted to do more than what I could easily find on my own, the customer support team was absolutely incredible! They were so quick to jump right in and help me accomplish what I set out to do. They asked questions about our business and workflow to help create proposals that really worked for us and our clients.

Cons

The integrations with HubSpot took some getting used to. They don't work in the way I would anticipate them to work, but the team helped me create some best practices and workflows that would ensure they worked every time.

Kevin from flux+flow

Great web-based Proposal Tool - Saves Us Time & Makes Us Money

Saves us time and money by scaling the proposal process. Client's like the overall UI/UX of the proposal compared to our old method of creating proposals via Google Docs.

Pros

Qwilr makes the proposal process much faster than our previous proposal process (i.e., Google Docs). The web-based proposal looks great on browsers and allows us the ability to quickly turnaround client proposals in hours rather than days. Additionally, the ability to clone frequently used sections allows us to maintain brand consistency and deliver the same level of service to all of our clients. Lastly, the ability to link with our QB accounts makes invoicing faster and easier. I'd recommend starting a free trial to see if it works with your organization's needs.

Cons

The versioning took some time to get used to but I understand the reasoning behind maintaining proper version control. I wish there was an easier way to revise the terms and conditions (e.g., replacing one client's name for another) by making a global change.

Alan from Stingray Branding

A Game Changer

They are a huge asset to our company.

Pros

We started using Qwilr a year and a half ago when we wanted to step up our sales and proposals game. It DOUBLED our closing rate IMMEDIATELY. It makes our proposals stand out in the crowd drastically and we are extremely proud to send them out. The analytics on the backend of it is also incredible.

Cons

They occasionally make updates to improve the capabilities that end up changing proposals we have already designed.

Amy from InterGuard Software

Best way to create live webpage proposals, instead of static PDFs

I am overall happy with my experience using Quilr. My clients are impressed by how professional and branded the proposals are, and I like having them all saved online - rather than keeping track of endless versions. It's easier to keep multiple stake-holders on the same "page" rather than on the same "file".

Pros

I liked the ability to send/review live proposals online with clients - rather then sending them a PDF. During negotiations, we can make changes to the proposal and update them live. That way all parties have the latest version online - rather than resending and tracking iterations of static docs and versions.

Cons

I find it somewhat difficult to add new sections to templates. For example, if I am using one template but want to add a unique section that I saw from a different template, it takes me a while to recreate it from scratch. Would like the ability to cut/paste from different templates.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

I found Qwilr made adding line items / pricing / quantities easier to worth with.

Tim from GST Mfg, Ltd.

Industry: Machinery

Solid app with great potential

We need a bidding/quoting tool that is classy and easy to use, with the intention of bidding construction projects to multiple contractors around the U.S.. This app is great for hitting singles, and occasional doubles, but it's missing some items that'll make it a consistent base-turning giant. The support has been phenomenal, and I am crossing my fingers they continue to invest into their app because it quite literally could be the future leader of all quoting software in the budget/minimal investment price range. Fantastic future for these boys!

Pros

Cons

Missing some key flexible features surrounding the line items/pricing tables, font and text navigations, and the trial world shouldn't have to be so stingy...just ask Trello.

Devon from Cornerstone Web Studio

Awesome product

Would highly recommend for any business that sends out proposals!

Pros

It stands out the design and flow is elegant.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to style. And the updates will break any current / old contracts you’ve created.

Reasons for Choosing Qwilr

Ease of use, customer service and product quality.