• Pros

• "The app is so easy to setup and use! It has a friendly interface, with no hidden issues. I love the technical support."

• "Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software"

• "User friendly. Great support - they answered my queries super fast. Best value for money."

• Cons

• "La única pegas es que para poder solicitar el acceso remoto es necesario descargar la aplicación de escritorio."

• "All good so far, the only thing is that the price should be lower."

• "Support can be lacking, but the software works so well that thankfully you won't really need to engage them much."

Browse Zoho Meeting Reviews

Terri Armenta from Forensic Science Academy

Industry: Public Safety

Very EASY to use!

Perfect execution and easy to use. The platform allowed for the easy creation of webinar details.

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease of the entire set-up! I've used webinar software programs before but this software offers the same features of the 'BIG NAME" webinar services but with a more reasonable price. I was looking for a program that would fit into my business' budget since I'm only using webinars on a monthly basis. The previous programs I used didn't offer any budget-friendly options for the frequency of my business. The webinar platform is smooth and I can manage without a co-host/admin/assistant. Like the big-name players in webinar platforms, Zoho has participant reminders, direct links, and webinar recordings. My recommendation is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I don't think Zoho is missing any features for my business use. If I was a heavy user, I may have a different opinion. I will continue to explore and use the platform's many features.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

I didn't want my participants to download any programs.

Martin from Downlo Developments

Industry: Information Services

Our new online meeting tool of choice

Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Pros

Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Cons

Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

price, ease of use and implementation

Best for simple video connections.

Clients love the simplicity of this. No software means anyone can connect from any device without worrying about device-specific software.

Pros

It is not necessary to download software. Easy to share screens.

Cons

No whiteboard tools. Additional charge for webinars.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

No software required. Zoom has been hacked. The StartMeeting interface is counter-intuitive for some users.

Manuel from Doqimi

Zoho - Don't bet on their ability to keep their platform running

Terrible, stay away. You probably had good experiences with their Mail or CRM, but as it turns out they manage this division horrible.

Pros

API to check some aspects of the meeting is great for platform integrators such as ourselves, pricing seemed right.

Cons

After some research we selected them as our platform, we ended up buying around 10 licenses. Our business cases we had at least 3-4 meeting running every single day with different presenters. We had issues with them at beginning of each month, for some reason they decided to releases "hotfixes" to production Sunday overnight at the beginning of each month, every single time we had a "hotfix" something broke. We had instances were none of the cameras for the participants showed on screen, it took a week for them to figure out how to resolve, sometimes functionality was changed or was completely disabled between versions (presenter permissions) and the latest and the reason we decided to move after months of being customers, today (June 11, 2020) both of their mobile application crashed when people tried to access via their mobile phones. Support is just frustrating, they don't have a number to get on a call with your when you have issues, everything is being handled via email and from India, so good luck resolving any concern on your business hours, all of our support concerns were replied back with "Oh sorry, please provide meeting ID, we will resolve diligently", it was never resolved their support strategy is to let things resolve by themselves or for you to give up. Now one of the PROs was the API access as it turns they removed all documentation on how to use their APIs so good luck trying to figure out that yourself if you didn't have an integration in place.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Their main selling point for us was the API, however this is no longer available for new customers.

James from Woods Kovalova Group

Extraordinary Product

We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Pros

Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

Cons

It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

The native integration simplified the process. We can share screens easily with a host of additional features to make our Zoho Meeting webinars interactive. We want people to stay in tune with the webinar so they can develop new ways of performing the job.

Waldemar from Chadzynskifoto

Wy I love Zoho Meeting

Quick and easy setup. Zero problems with recordings or use it.

Pros

I tried many solutions to conduct business meetings, but Zoho Meeting proved to be the best.

Cons

Layout setup for end users. No translation availability for other languages than provided.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

More flexible for my company

Elmen from COGO People Analytics

Best webinar software in the market

We used this for product demos and it worked perfectly. We increased sales using ZOHO Webinars

Pros

Cons

I have used the software for 10 webinars already. Had no issues whatsoever. Our delegates could log in, I had no issues using the system.

Cost.

Lori from Newman Web Solutions, LLC

Zoho Meeting is Super Easy

We perform client meetings regularly, we can schedule meetings directly in our calendar and Zoho CRM.

Pros

Easy to use and integrates with Zoho CRM nicely

Cons

Would like the ability to customize it more.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Integration with our CRM and cost is affordable

ann from Ltd Magticom

Industry: Computer Networking

zoho meeting review

we use it very comfortable. it works without delay

Pros

we started using zoho, after my companie decided to work remoutly. it is very comfortable conversation with team in distance. has many tools, to make comunication comfortable

Cons

nothig, maybe to be avaible for bigger groups

Juan from IYL-Houston

Best Software for Webinars

Pros

It is SO EASY to use. I set up my webinar in less than 5 mins.

Cons

Nothing, I like everything about this software.

Nidhi from IES Interactive Entertainment Studios

Industry: Computer Games

A web-based conferencing soultion

The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

Cons

The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

Response from Zoho

Replied May 2019

Hello, Thanks for your feedback. We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com. We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you. Get the latest version of Android app form the below link. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoho.meeting

Hermione from MANGO

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Pros

It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Cons

Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

Response from Zoho

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your feedback and comments! Can you please write to our support at support@zohomeeting.com with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better? Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link. https://meeting.zoho.com/agent Hope this helps.

José Blas from Synergy Internet S.L.

Herramienta esencial para reuniones de coordinación con el equipo y clientes

El problema de la distancia para la coordinación de los proyectos lo hemos resuelto con las reuniones de Zoho Meeting

Pros

La situación actual del confinamiento nos ha trasladado a nuestras casas, ahora es cuando más estamos explotando el potencial de la suite de Zoho One, entre ellas el Cliq y Meeting, donde con esta última realizamos nuestras reuniones matutinas de coordinación del equipo entre las áres de desarrollo, diseño y marketing. Además también lo utilizamos para agendar las reuniones online con clientes donde les resulta bastante sencillo y cómodo, algo que valoran mucho. ¡A día de hoy, Zoho Meeting es una herramienta esencial para nuestro día a día!

Eduardo from Hold Marketing

Great for Online Conference!

It's the best tool for charing screen and presenting to your clients.

Pros

You can start online conference calls in seconds, inviting people so you can present or make other sharing their screens. Other feature that I use a lot is that you can chat inside the platform with the team and having the call trough phone or by the meeting app.

Cons

You have to install a plugin for the first time of use.

Everything it's great!

Lisa from C&C Credentialing Services LLC

Zoho

Pros

Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software

Cons

Uploading new documents/altering documents

Response from Zoho

Replied November 2019

Thank you for reviewing us! Are you looking to upload documents to your Zoho Meeting account? At present, we do not have an option to upload documents but you can share your application during the meeting and give remote control to allow the participant to work on your application. If you are referring to a different use case please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com

Free trial

Still in my experiment phase, so I need more time to understand if this is the tool that I need to my company needs.

Pros

Im in my free trial experience time, and right now im considering moving all the different apps that I use in my company (slack, zoom, etc) to the Zoho Suite to be easier to manage.

Cons

Still in my experiment phase, so I really dont know.

Peter from Camber Dynamics

Currently Getting a HUGE Upgrade

Pros

Sound + video quality (they recently upgraded it in mid-2019, and it's WAY better than it used to be) Integration with other Zoho apps (especially pushing webinar visitors to Zoho CRM) Webinar + meeting functionality

Cons

I wish there was a Mac desktop app like GoToMeeting has, Zoho Meeting is good for one-off meetings but doesn't really shine as a remote work collaboration platform like GoToMeeting does.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Price, came bundled with the Zoho One suite, connectivity with other Zoho apps.

Abhinav from OATI

Zoho Meeting: A complete solution to host a webinar.

Zoho meeting help in organizing meeting and webinar in very easy and interesting way. The brand logo and name on screenshare in meeting make it professional feel. Firefox and Google extension require no additional software download and install to participate in meeting or webinar.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is a complete solution to host a webinar, It make the meeting more interactive with face to face, audio/video discussion and screen sharing. Tool don't require downloads as it work well on web-based platform. The session can be recorded, store online and can be share with link. Zoho Meeting also integrate with Microsoft Outlook calendar and provide reminder before meeting start. The online question and answer polling make the webinar more interactive.

Cons

Toll-Free dailup add-on need to setup separately. Zoho meeting should also come with some Do Not Disturb setting in which host can focus on the presentation and pop-up will show to co-host only or to all.

Fernando from Priority Management

Great experience for a great value!

The quality of the live transmission is great. It also uses less computer resources than other similar products I have used before.

Pros

Cons

Probably the limit in host has been may main concern, since I provide services for different companies and manage different working environements, emails, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

I've been a Zoho customer for 6 years already and I'm very satisfied.

Gurleen from Tech Mahindra

Zoho Meeting - A simple way to host the webinars.

Zoho Meeting provides great platform for organizing the meetings as we can also add our brand logo in emails. Manage the users and define the default setting at the time of joining the meeting. Zoho meeting have great integration with Zoho CRM, Zoho Project and Zoho Calendar. We can also control it in running session. It also encrypts using TLS 1.2 protocols SHA 256.

Pros

Zoho Meeting allows us to plan and schedule webinar meeting, and send the invitation via link. Best thing in it come with the registration form and notify the organizer to schedule for the webinar. Screen Sharing option have many useful features with it. Before starting the webinar we can select to save the webniar video. The most innovative feature Zoho added in it is webinar analytics report which help you in registrations, attendees, poll participation and many useful features with it. The Moderator can also control the access like switch presenter, mute-unmute participants, remove participants.

Cons

Zoho Meeting can be integrated with the zoho calendar and projects. Email reminder is good feature but it should come with the more features. The audio over computer should be controlled by the software with limit of dB (decibel) unit by default as we notice that sound is totally dependent on the hardware quality. The add-on Dial-in provides the best audio quality as compared to VoIP.

Sanchita from Amdocs

Zoho Meeting for better communication

Zoho Meeting is enchancing the user experience at it come with the most useful feature that require to conduct the webinar. Email reminders help in to remind about our meetings. The chat and online polls help you to get connected with your attendee. We can also switch the presenter in between in meeting. The webinar analytical help you in collecting the details from your attendees. We can also add the brand logo and name for organisation’s account. iOS/Android apps let your attendees to join on mobiles. Host can mute the audio of attendees and can be up-mute on request to host.

Pros

Zoho meeting is a great conferencing software that let us conduct the online meetings and webinar in more efficient way. I have used many webinar solutions but Zoho Meeting is loaded with the most useful features. Best feature in it is we can publish the details for webinar and interested user can register and host can conduct it according. We can also share the screen, audio/video which make the webinar more interesting. Host is having option to perform share the selected application screen. The audio can be shared over the computer or over the dail-up.

Cons

I am unable to find any feature to point out in this section as it is doing it job very efficiently. Zoho should work on it support.

Response from Zoho

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your feedback and comments. Keep hosting meeting and webinar and share your comments with us. We have direct live chat and email support for Zoho Meeting.

Carlos from galactinet

Zoho: a suite of products that deliver

Pros

I have been a zoho paid subscriber since 2009 (invoicing, spreadsheets, and now webinars). I love the simplicity, design and the UI/UX.

Cons

I would love to see better recognition and user base in Spain, where I live. I keep recommending Zoho and after all these years most people around me feel I am a freak since they never heard from it before. I am a big fan of Google products and Hubspot, to name a few I use on a regular basis, but it is frustrating to see great software out there that does not get the recognition it deserves because the big guys are..., well..., big.

kalaiselvan from Bahwan cyber tek

Zoho Meeting Review

Overall , it is a good collaborative tool for conference meeting with less expensive cost.

Pros

It is one of the best conference tool to have a collaborative meeting over the internet from different geo. Organizer has more control over the attendees(i.e Organizer can mute the attendee, disconnect the attendee) It has a record meeting option, which helps to record the meeting that can be played to missed attendees. we can have screen share options which enable the user to share the screen and explain things in a better way. we can host the meeting in one touch click (Also we have meeting app to host easily)

Cons

Meeting app for Android hangs some time. Toll free number for VOIP are restricted to few countries.

Lily from LKCH

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great bargain!

Very good. Will be continuing!

Pros

I was pricing solutions for my small wellness coaching business and most software available was priced way out of my league. Frankly, it's unclear how they are better or what additional features they have compared to Zoho! I decided to do both meetings and webinars (two separate packages) and it was still less than all competitors and the software works, is easy to use on my end, and on my attendees end!

Cons

Being able to see the dashboard while sharing my screen (slideshow) to see if silenced attendees have questions.

better price, same features

Buffie from KnowledgeSphere Inc

Simple to get started

I was happy with the couple of meetings that I had in my trial and will be adding it to our CRM Plus subscription.

Pros

I like how easy it was to get a meeting started. My client did not have to sign up and could easily manage the process. We already use ZOHO CRM Plus so I didn't have to do anything to get going and it integrates into our other modules which we can use for tracking and customer relationships.

Cons

We did see more lag than I would want. I expect some, but my client was several bunches of seconds behind me. Also, it was slightly confusing to know how to share the screen. My client could only see a part of a part of an application and I had to unshare and then reshare to get it to come up fully.

Response from Zoho

Replied May 2019

Hello, Thank you for reviewing us! Regarding the lag during the session: We have found that in some cases there is a lag in audio. We have made some fixes to reduce the lag in audio which is updated in our early access servers. Please send an email to support@zohomeeting.com. We will map your account to our early access server so that you can check if the performance is better for you. Regarding screen sharing issue: Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will see how to make sharing the screen intuitive. Meanwhile , you can check our help article to learn more on screen sharing. https://help.zoho.com/portal/kb/articles/screen-sharing-for-online-meetings-and-webinars Please drop an email to support@zohomeeting.com with the meeting key for which you faced the issue, so that we can check the issue from our end.

Trainings are More Convenient with Zoho Meeting

Pros

As a human resources specialist, I also have to undergo a lot of training to better equip myself in dealing with employees and also being familiar with the latest developments. I am so happy that we can do the trainings at our desk and just listen to the webinars being taught. At times we have group trainings where we need to book a conference room. Zoho Meeting is exactly what we were looking for. The features are not complex and it gets the work done. It tailor fit the trainings to our needs and schedule. We can learn at our pace without pressure.

Cons

Zoho Meeting doesn’t offer advance features. It’s very basic and it would have been ideal if they were to contain advance features where you can do more things.

Response from Zoho

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently introduced registration moderation, co-organizers, raise hand, allow attendee to talk and more. Please visit the below link to know more about the recent updates. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/whats-new.html Do try out webinar sessions and share your experience with us.

Carl from Infinite Software Solutions

Great meeting and marketing tool for sales teams

Great service at a great price to reach to to existing a prospective clients. We use multiple Zoho products and services in our organization.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is a great service that allows from web meetings and webinars with existing or prospective clients. It's a cost effective solutions for reaching clients. We use this as early outreach for new products. This service is a fraction of the cost of some competitive services.

Cons

Limitations on the amount of users that can join a Zoho meeting or webinar is less that say gotomeetings offering.

Response from Zoho

Replied June 2019

Thank you for reviewing us! The attendees limit is based on the license. We support maximum of 250 attendees in webinar and 100 attendees in meeting. You can view the various plans from the below link. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/meeting-pricing.html We are also working on the higher editions of webinar which will support upto 1000 attendees. Trial edition will allow up to 25 attendees in both meeting and webinar sessions. Free edition will allow you to host meeting with up to 2 participants(excluding presenter) and webinar with up to 10 attendees.

Good platform for remote meeting

I tested ZoHo meeting to schedule and organize online meeting for education purposes. The platform is very easy to use also for people with little IT skills. I apprecite the stability and quality of sound/video and in particular the no-need of software installations for the users. You just send the link for the scheduled meeting and the platform works out of the box. Unfortunately, the platform doesn't show the video of all the meeting participants and the speaker video is not full-size. This is really a dowside. Support is working on a beta version, which I also tested with mixed feelings since it is still not mature, to enabel the multiple video feature. Good price. Free version is absolutely better than that of main competitor Zoom.

Pros

No software installation needed Easy use

Cons

No grid view No speaker full screen video No record or analysis for meeting sessions (only for webinars)

Iryna from Kreston GCG

Perfect addition

Pros

Our team didn't spend additional time for learning this tool. It's simple interface and functional.

Cons

Zoho Meeting completed set of tools from Zoho Corporate.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Zoho platform covers needs of accounting company fully. Zoho Meeting is excellent tools for communication with clients, painters and employees (especially during remote work).

Gurjashan from Great Place to Study

Pros

The ease of usage is the most amazing feature of this software.

Cons

i think they can also add a feature of hosting multiple virtual class rooms as well.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

It was affordable and it was easy to use.

Terry from Epic Training

feature rich platform for the money

Using it to make online training more interactive

Pros

whiteboard, on screen annotation and breakout rooms

Cons

nothing yet, I have just started using it and so far its been what I need.

Features for the money

Mehmet from Paristanbul

Easy, friendly and strong !

During the corona virus period it was very nice to have a partner like ZOHO. Every people in the company are working from home and we need to organize some meeting with client side so it is very practical and easy to set the meeting.

Pros

Very easy to implement and customize, if you have other Zoho app you could have a very practical integration between all data. Voice quality is good, interface is nice.

Cons

Some definition in the software are too special (english) need to put some info bullet or writing with some common words for a better understanding.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

We don't want a different system in our software pool. If all user are OK wişth Zoho Meeting in our company during this period, we will go ahead !

Ramesh from Vivekananda Institute for Leadership Development

Excellent Indian Alternative for online meetings/webinars

Online classes at affordable prices Workshops and WEBINARS

Pros

Minimalist and clean user interface. Easy to use. Contains all essential features for meetings and Webinars. Very cost-effective and an excellent alternative to Zoom

Cons

It could have a small inset of the speaker while screen share is ongoing

Cost effective Indian

Roger from Insurance Agency Advisor

Best Online Meeting and Webinar Value

So far I have not had any issues--the program works extremely. With one of the easiest to use interfaces for a Webinar or Online Meeting tool, I am thrilled. And for the price, Zoho Meeting is one of the best values.

Pros

Zoho meeting is easy to setup and use. Although almost anyone with a computer can setup and run a meeting or a webinar, the Zoho Meeting tool has the bells and whistles that the major names, but without the high cost. Thus Zoho Meeting gets the highest value mark.

Cons

I really do not dislike or least like anything about Zoho Meetings. This is truely an amazing tool for the price.

Hillary from Square 1 Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

I Love ZOHO Products

Still getting to grips with it, but from what I see I LIKE!

Pros

ZOHO has an incredibly user-friendly interface, easy to set up, easy to use. Also, I love how their products intergrate into one-another

Cons

Don't see any option of adding a virtual screen yet? I'd love for it to integrate into ZOHO Recruit

Prithiv from ed-trix

Best meeting software for the money

Pros

Ease of use and pricing. Best video conferencing software on the go. Easy integration.

Cons

The mobile app can be much better. as it hangs and crashes.

Great Value

Pros

Local dial-in for over 50 countries was a great feature. Screen-sharing was stable.

Cons

Nothing, it is a capable solution among the alternatives.

Sagar from i-Pro Edu

Excellent Option for Meetings

Pros

It is an effective alternative for Zoom Meetings. The apps are user friendly. Even first timers can adapt and effectively use Zoho Meetings

Cons

Free Plan lets you schedule meeting only for 2 participants.

Thomas from Quarry House

Just works.

Overall, this is a good product, but its power lies in the fact that it works with a larger suite of communication and marketing software called Zoho One. From webinars to quick one-off meetings, this has made my life and work much easier.

Pros

Ease of use. Part of a larger suite of programs features

Cons

A little less intuitive than it could be

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Again, the whole suite. I replaced half a dozen software as a service tools with ZohoOne, and saved a small fortune in monthly subscription fees. Plus, all the programs, including Zoho Meeting, work together.

Gandhi from SME Chamber of India

Great For Webinars - MADE in INDIA

Wow Great

Pros

Full Customization is Possible Full Customization is Possible Full Customization is Possible Full Customization is Possible

Cons

Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing Nothing

Because MADE IN INDIA

Susan from CNI Recruiting

Pros

We use Zoho Meeting for internal meetings and it works well. We are very happy with Zoho Customer Service

Cons

Many customers and candidates that we work with do not use Zoho, which makes it more difficult to integrate.

Best software for an online meeting or webinar.

We have been using the zoho CRM and the zoho meeting for a long time and we did not require to install any other software for online meeting and Webinar after this. It has become proffesionals first choice.

Pros

I found it super easy to create a meeting event and invite Attendee just by sharing a link. I was able to share my screen with everyone, the audio and video quality was nice. I can also record the screen while we are in a meeting and review it later.

Cons

I think ZOHO Development team has really done a great job by creating this software.

Daniel from ECUP TV LTD

Quick and Feature-Full

Pros

Zoho Meetings' biggest Pro is by far it's ease of use and time-to-live nature. From deciding to evaluate Zoho Meeting to being in a video conference call with 2 additional participants was around 35 seconds all in! No extensive downloads/installs/setup required in the slightest. It also has every feature you would mostly expect or require. Screen Share, Remote Control, Video & Audio.

Cons

No cons as such. However, you can only toggle the audio notification for entering/leaving the meeting. An audio notification (verbal speech) occurs every single time you mute/un-mute your microphone and I can't personally find a single place to disable that.

Saugat from Mighty Minds Pvt. Ltd

Easy

Pros

Mighty Minds Pvt. Ltd is my first official start up business and to be associated with Zoho for regular emails, campaigns and even meetings has been very easy. It is very easy to use and customer support is superb.

Cons

There is nothing that I least liked but I didn't know that it was not allowed to send bulk message through email system, we should rather use zoho campaigh. I was kind of annoyed by it but understanding about its full features I was excited and happy back again.

Serge from Objectif Cloud

Great, simple ti use webinar solution

I only use Zoho Meeting for webinars and this is perhaps the most demanding use: attendees will not tolerate faults and might leave the webinar if the technical aspects are not perfect. I've tried other tools and I always had delay in my power point presentation, with the attendees' screen always 15-30 seconds late. This does not happen with Zoho and the overall experience is far better for my customers....and for me !

Pros

The ease of use of Zoho Meeting is its main strength. The clean, simple user interface and the easy to use features make for a nice experience for the presenter and the attendees. While not the most feature-packed webinar solution, this is certainly the easiest to master. One can run a webinar literally in minutes and this certainly beats feature count ! I also like to stability and the ability to run a webinar without experiencing delays.

Cons

Nothing to dislike: Zoho Meeting delivers on the features, stability and ease of use. I can only hope for additional features in the future, but this is already a great tool at an attractive price.

Kyle from Bull West Live Inc

bwl

I will know more after this week

Pros

it works every time I need it and i understand it.

Cons

It does not link to all my apps such as calendly

Paul from englishpool

Taking My School Online

Overall very happy with the software, we are very new to online teaching and Zoho Meeting has given us some interesting tools which we are still learning the best ways to implement them in our lessons.

Pros

It was relatively easy to set-up. As well as the standar video, there is also the ability to share screens, and give the participants control of applications running on my computer. A huge bonus and wow factor for my students.

Cons

It can be a little confusing to set the camera and mic permissions, especially for first time users of such software.

Shirish from Carnival Cinemas Pvt Ltd

Need to Increase the Participants

Need to improvement

Pros

Cost effective, integration is good, need more time to evaluate the software

Cons

Still evaluating the software, will update post trial period

Michael from buyOTTads.com

Industry: Broadcast Media

integrated with ZOHO CRM

It helps me instantly set up meetings.

Pros

easy to set up meetings with contacts and leads.

Cons

nothing - it works great . I have tested a lot of products and this works.

Maria from Cyberline Technologies SL

Eliminate communication barriers at the moment

It adjusts very quickly to my organization. Simple and easy configuration with an installation that does not pose any problem. High performance when detecting malware

Pros

Intuitive, allows the interaction of multiple users Versatile, it adapts to the main operating systems such as iOS and Windows. Well adjusted to the screen, allows several sizes You can send documentation, videos and files online

Cons

It depends on the internet connection The more licenses the higher the price Little flexibility when making changes