All EasyParcel Reviews

1 employee

Reviewed August 2021

Helps To Simplify The Generation of Waybills!

PROS

I don't need to spend a lot of time generating waybills and it saved a lot of time and administrative work for me!

CONS

I think if there is a way for it to be integrated whereby once the items is delivered, the shop end gets marked completed, it helps business owners a lot more!

Jupe

Easiest and Reliable

It's The best. Very easy to use. I will recommend to all my business friends and whoever wants to have a parcel delivered. No hassle.

PROS

The software allow u to cancel your order on the last min and return your credits immediately. No hassle. U able to see the various couriers price. Able to see your history purchased,monitor your customer's parcel and I have a very good account manager who reply and assist on my queries very fast. U can access on your desktop and even mobile phones to key in your order. Most importantly, they have many guide video or blog which is very detail explanation on how to use. U can even brand your airway bill stickers. It can send sms n email tracking parcel to your customer. U can key in bulk order in one time n upload easily. U can add easy parcel to your website to calculate your delivery fees to the customer before the check out. U can get a referral fee when your referrals topped up their account.u can print to any printer that u installed on your PC or mobile phones. Not lagging. Never have a downtime before. No maintenance downtime. Always available 24/7. So many lah. There's more that I might missed out. I love it. Will complain without it. Thank you easy parcel.

CONS

U have to key in your parcel order before 930pm. If you forget , the next collection date will be the day after. Wish it could be 1159hrs. Though it's not a flaw, sometimes I might forget or too busy to key in the order. Sounds like more a user issue than them but still I prefer 1159hrs. Hahah.

Reason for choosing EasyParcel

It's more affordable. I get free package bags for every top up and it can do sms and branding on the packaging w a very small fee.

Tetyana

Media Production, 51-200 employees

Poor customer service experience

Also many times it's buggy and glitchy in terms of matching postal code with city name - really annoying. As a hack we need to choose the city that is prompted by the platform and then manually correct it on the paper.

PROS

Like the variety of providers, fast delivery options, payment methods, comparatively easy to create a shipment

CONS

Customer service for problematic cases, e.g. charging for shipment without providing the service - case INT/Lost/TNT/GE523047526sg/Lost/TNT/GE523047526sg is already 3 months old and the customer service is not updating on the status and not providing refund although we use the platform almost daily - so they don't care about long-term customer and not showing any loyalty

payment methods and various providers

payment methods and various providers

Abele

Retail, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2021

EasyParcel, the easiest way to ship your parcel using a large number of shipping partners

EasyParcel has some hiccups, but it is still my go-to for shipping services both within Singapore and abroad whenever my default shipping service does not cut it, with my default shipping service being the one that I have a cheaper contract with or when a marketplace requires the use of their default integrated 3rd Party Logistics providers.

PROS

When you're looking for shipping services, it can be frustrating and inconvenient to manage a number of shipping partners. Which one is the cheapest or which one offers the quality of service (like shipping speed) that I need? Do I have an account with them? What is their submission process like and when can they pick up my parcel? EasyParcel takes the guess work out of shipping. With a convenient overview of all available shipping partners for each individual package, it just takes a quick glance to know which service is right for the job and place your booking right from the interface.

CONS

For a service that is focused on speed of delivery, their customer service is extremely slow. Their chat bot is the worst and instead of helping solve problems, it creates additional steps in the problem resolution process. Additionally, they almost "force" you to sign up for their "top up" service into their balance. Once the money is in there, there's no way to take it out easily. You have to use up your entire balance within a year or lose your money. Additionally, if you pay as you go, in certain cases, the fee you pay vs their "top up" fees can be as much as 50% higher. This is ridiculous. I had a parcel that would cost around S$150.00 to ship, but if I wanted to just pay using my card, the fee went up to S$225.00. Lastly, their service does not take into consideration Volumetric Weight. Only shipping weight. So you will have to use their calculator to figure out the volumetric weight, compare it with actual weight to determine which weight to follow and use that for your shipping.

Reason for choosing EasyParcel

EasyParcel's partners offer lower cost per shipment and they at least have a way to get in touch with a human being via the chat service.

Solomon

EasyParcel is the best

We have been with EasyParcel for more than a year and we will be with them for the foreseeable future. There is just no worthy competition around.

PROS

EasyParcel is the best shipping aggregator in Singapore. Super fuss free because of the integration with Woocommerce which we're on. Great selection of couriers with different shipping times and price points.

CONS

Wish there was an option to fix all international orders to a certain courier (TNT), instead of defaulting to the lowest price (eg Janio)

Better prices, transparent pricing

Zee

Reviewed July 2021

My go-to courier service!

It has been awesome thus far. I tried used several courier companies / systems out there, but EasyParcel is a breeze. Love it!

PROS

Ease of use and reliability. The software allows me to process my thousands of parcels without a single issue ever since my first use last year. I have been recommending similar online sellers to switch to EasyParcel.

CONS

Rarely but in a few occasions, there is a problem with the server causing a slow loading time. Otherwise, it's a pretty smooth journey!

Shuai

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

The Best One Stop Solution for Your Daily Courier Needed for both Local and International Shipment

Very reliable and cost efficient!

PROS

It has all major couriers for both immediate delivery and 2-3 day delivery in one place with one interface, and the price is much lower than book with those couriers directly!

CONS

There is not really any issue that I am aware of.

jasni

Wholesale, 1 employee

My Honest review

Overall I am happy with the service and it's good that they have promotions at times. The platform will email us of long holidays and inform us in advance of non-delivery pick up dates.

PROS

Users are given a tracking link to share with customers as they constantly will ask on the update of their parcel

CONS

Customer feedback that they do not receive any SMS notification in regards to parcel tracking so I usually will pass them the link instead to ensure the customer remains updated

Reason for choosing EasyParcel

Value over price, they have different sort of delivery company to choose from. They highlight which company collect on weekend but I do hope that soon all delivery company will accept Thermal printer for printing the AWB.

Kavitha

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

One stop for all Courier Needs

Easyparcel makes my job easy. Saves time .

PROS

Easy to use and it's friendly. One place I can compare various courier cost.

CONS

I am happy with the service. Nothing negative.

Mellissa

Medical Devices, 2-10 employees

easy navigation

good and simple

PROS

easy navigation, outlook is easy to undersand

CONS

not for now. so far so good. price can be lowered

Mayvina

Consumer Goods, 1 employee

Great software and Easy to Use

The integration to Shopify was the key benefit that lead me to choose EasyParcel. It helps that the user interface is simple and easy. There is also a wide selection of courier services available catering to varying needs.

PROS

Integration with Shopify was easy and overall software was user friendly and intuitive.

CONS

Even though it is able to import addresses from Shopify, but it does update Shopify with shipment details after shipment has been arranged.

Reasons for switching to EasyParcel

Prefer the user interface of EasyParcel.

Zhi Kai

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Easy to use at affordable price

PROS

User friendly. Customer support is good.

CONS

The website will hang quite often, and loaf quite slowly.

Lynn

Religious Institutions, 1 employee

My rating for Easy Parcel is 5 stars

Overall, I’m happy using Easy Parcel which helped me deliver almost 300 items to my customers in August 2021. Their platform is super user-friendly. The end-to-end process was smooth, and all the items were delivered to my customers within 1 to 2 days as promised. Great service and highly recommended. I would like to pay compliments to one of their staff, Charles, who had given me good advice for a smooth end-to-end process.

PROS

The soft ware is user-friendly. It displays clear tracking process for me and enable to review and check for any input errors before making payment. Their prompts are very timely to help me to identify any input errors and rectify them immediately. The platform is fast, efficiently and easy to use once login. Very happy with the overall performance of their website.

CONS

I was not successful uploading almost 200 items in their website. Need to split into batches of 50 items to upload.

Puteri Nurfarah

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Affordable and convenient

Pleasant.

PROS

I have been using Easyparcel for my small business and it has definitely made the shipping process easier and hassle-free. The price is consistent and affordable - considering the range of item weight. The additional services such as SMS tracking enhances my business' credibility and customer service.

CONS

The phone app is not complete. It would be more convenient if the app is completed.

Kwok

Education Management, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2022

great delivery booking platform

Cheaper shipping rate which can help to save my cost. The pickup services from courier company is convenient for me because I don't need to go out.

PROS

Many option of courier company in one platform. I can enjoy cheaper shipping rate.

CONS

so far the platform is okay for me, I can easily operate the website.

Reasons for switching to EasyParcel

EasyParcel provide more features and benefits if compared to other platforms

Gautham

Motion Pictures and Film, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Reliable Service

Good service and hospitality. Easy to send things through the parcel delivery service.

PROS

friendly and helpful staff..they were very efficient with their task..the service is fast...keep up the good work people!♥️

CONS

nothing, everything is good. I am really happy with the service provided by the easyparcel.

Kingsley

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

A Great Shipment Software For Beginners

A faster and cheaper way to have my goods and services delivered to my customers at doorstep.

PROS

It is user friendly, has good shipping cost and enjoy it’s pickup at doorstep. For me it’s a great deal.

CONS

None I can think off as my short time using this software it has served it’s purpose.

Koh