What are ShipperHQ users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ShipperHQ software through verified user reviews

• icon"The interface is a little clunky and the UX could use some updating, however, for the complicated tasks it performs it is pretty good."
  • icon"The platform is really easy to use and has a ton of features to set up shipping rules and make sure that orders are being processed correctly."
  • icon"Easy to set up, lots of options for customization. Restrictions work great."
  • icon"Having to establish accounts with each individual freight carrier in order to verify their credentials to unlock live rates was at times frustrating."
  • icon"Price based on # of calls to API, which for high volume, low product cost companies make this App cost prohibited."

Browse all ShipperHQ Reviews

• Have you used ShipperHQ and would like to share your experience with others?

Jackie

April 2022

ShipperHQ is THEE solution for dimensional shipping!

We ship farm equipment parts, irregular sizes, and heavy. It is critical that shipping is calculated accurately. I've tried 2 other shipping aps. They don't even come close to ShipperHQ.

Pros

I appreciated the tech support that I needed in the beginning. I love that I have all my box sizes and packing rules set up and how they seamlessly integrated with my ecommerce store. I now have live rates for the shopping carts and my customer gets to choose the carrier and knows how much shipping is. The shipping calculations are spot on!

Cons

Nothing negative to say. I'm grateful to have found ShipperHQ.

Reasons for switching to ShipperHQ

Bigcommerce could not handle the dimensional shipping, nor could ShipStation.

Response from ShipperHQ

Thanks for sharing! We're happy we could help your business streamline your shipping processes and run your business smoothly.

Replied April 2022

Andrea

Works as described!

Pros

Easy to set up, lots of options for customization. Restrictions work great!

Cons

Cannot use free shipping with codes and would be great to be able to customized the wording of shipping types.

Reasons for choosing ShipperHQ

Ability to create very specific restrictions.

Fred

Industry: Import and Export

December 2021

Fixing Issues

So far it works with our needs.

Pros

Ease of dashboard. Once I got to use it. And the support, one I needed it was without doubt excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was without doubt both friendly and helpful. Indeed someone who was quick to help with the issues we had here. Instructed me on what the issue was and how to go about fixing it.

Cons

None at this time, considering I just took over.

Response from ShipperHQ

News like this makes our day! Thanks for the great review. We're thrilled to hear such great feedback about our support teams' level of service. We know shipping can be hard and often times a key blocker. We're glad to hear that ShipperHQ could help to solve that for you. We'll pass along the kind words to the rest of the team!

Replied December 2021

Garrett

August 2022

Great for its core functunality

Their support staff was super helpful in setting up the software, I had a lot of questions during implementation.

Pros

Great at setting up complex rules for shipping rate calculations on your website. There are so many variables and customizable ways to set a rate. Seamlessly integrates with bigcommerce.

Cons

You have to pay a lot of money for customizable shipping rates for your website, sometimes the set up of rules gets pretty confusing.

Response from ShipperHQ

Thank you for the fantastic review, we're glad you're loving ShipperHQ! Our Support team is happy to help with any queries in the future.

Replied August 2022

Tom

An awesome software with dependable support

I'm content with ShipperHQ. We did almost stop using it due to upgrading our Magento platform. We were told by our 3rd party vendor who are Magento developers that the incorrect estimate shipping is cause by the ShipperHQ app. However, I was able to figure out the real cause and stablize the checkout issue on our website.

Pros

Being on the IT technical side of business - I am comfortable with my way around software and configurating different 3rd party vendors to sync with our system. Whenever I do have an issue, SHQ has always given my issue the needed attention and seriousiness to resolve. Always had a sincere support from their team.

Cons

The learning curve can be too much for the non-technical user. I wish their online guide wouldn't be so general. As a business, we have different apps that runs our daily operation. As i'm sure other companies have differnt apps as well. Would be great if the guide are actual steps someone did instead of a quick run thru that sometimes does not work due to some specifics. But the guide does not mention that.

Reasons for choosing ShipperHQ

From ShipperHQ's website, it seems like they're more of a software focus company and really know their product. Whereas the other companies seem to have more of business model and are selling services more than the software itself. Been with ShipperHQ for years now - a content customer here.

Bharath

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great Software bit improvement required on user interface.

We like ShipperHQ for what it is which is- - pretty much a live transportation rate adding machine. It functions admirably in our BigCommerce stage. In any case, shockingly, it does not have the delivery the executives capacity to print names and oversee shipments and orders. This causes us to host to utilize a third-gathering dispatching application. This isn't the apocalypse, however it would be a lot simpler if we would do what needs to be done all from one spot.

Pros

This Application makes giving live delivery rates very simple and coordinates pretty consistently into our working stage. It expects next to zero support. There are other outsider applications that we've utilized that require steady management, however ShipperHQ is a set it and neglect type application.

Cons

The User Inierface is somewhat interesting. It isn't as simple to explore as other delivery applications. I wish that ShipperHQ had the usefulness to print delivering names and oversee shipments. We at present host to utilize an alternate third-get-together application for shipment the executives. I might likewise want to see the choice for adding transporting rules if dispatching the board was coordinated.

Reasons for switching to ShipperHQ

Show exact rates for any delivery circumstance, regardless of how mind boggling and complex

Stephen

ShipperHQ #1

With over 7,000 skus that can weigh 1 pound or 1,000 pounds, shipping could become a nightmare. But with the ShipperHQ team onboard we are surely solving each issue quickly.

Pros

The customer support is phenomenal. Best support of all vendors I deal with. Their motto is to make your shipping rates and quotes perfect.

Cons

If there are features missing, I have not found them yet. Of course, this software is more advanced than what I can comprehend but with the ShipperHQ support, I don't have to worry about becoming a software expert.

Response from ShipperHQ

Thanks for sharing! We're thrilled to hear such great about our support teams' level of service. Making the complex simple and in turn, making your life easier is what we're all about.

Zack

Industry: Wholesale

ShipperHQ Review

Overall experience has been great and the customer service team has been phenomenal in helping us get up and running on the platform.

Pros

The platform is really easy to use and has a ton of features to set up shipping rules and make sure that orders are being processed correctly. Their wide array of different shipping carriers makes it easier for us to decide and integrate the carriers that best fit our needs.

Cons

Having to establish accounts with each individual freight carrier in order to verify their credentials to unlock live rates was at times frustrating. However, the team was very helpful in aiding us through the process.

Response from ShipperHQ

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're always eager to get insight from our customers! Our commitment is to provide the very highest levels of service in everything that we do. Glad to hear we delivered! We're here to help whenever you need assistance.

Replied September 2021

Jerry

Seamless Integration & Great Support

We've been with ShipperHQ and their predecessor WebShopApp applications for 12 years, very satisfied.

Pros

Gives us the international operational and shipping capability for a complex range of products.

Cons

Would like to see a buy outright option.

Fits with our systems.

Response from ShipperHQ

Thanks for being an awesome customer! We greatly appreciate your review, and so do users looking for the ideal shipping solution for their ecommerce store. We know shipping is a key blocker to international sales and we're glad to hear that ShipperHQ could help to solve it for you. Cheers to another 12 years of working together!

Replied September 2021

Neil

ShipperHQ helped solve my clients Brexit Shipping woes

I've been configuring ShipperHQ to help a client to resolve some post Brexit shipping headache with shipping to EU countries. I needed some extra help with setting up zones and filter to get the setup we needed to support our client and the support from both the UK and US team has been great. They are really attentive (returning missed calls and following up when they say they are going to) and this product plugs a lot of gaps in BigCommerce's native shipping options!

Pros

The customisable shipping rules which can be stacked and give a ton of flexibility were really useful, the software is pretty easy to use and the support team have been helpful in getting things up and running quickly

Cons

It would be good to have a library of example typical shipping rules that can be used within the docs, covering free shipping, minimum order, common shipping locations etc

Response from ShipperHQ

We're thrilled to hear such great about our support teams' level of service. Thank you for sharing your experience! Simplifying and streamlining shipping processes is what we're all about. We're glad to hear that we could help solve some of your clients' cross-border shipping complications! As for your feedback on the docs, we are always looking to make adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback. I will share your suggestions with our product team as it seems like a great way to make life easier for customers like you. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to making sure ShipperHQ meets your shipping needs.

Scott

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Product A Little Clunky

It has helped us ship accurately and provide features to customers online that only bigger players used to have. It is going to allow us to move online to freight as well.

Pros

The product was fairly easy to implement and it has a lot of great features. The interface is a little clunky and the UX could use some updating, however, for the complicated tasks it performs it is pretty good.

Cons

I know it is COVID, but they need to work on their customer support.

joseph

Industry: Machinery

Shipper HQ

It hasn't been stellar however, they are getting the job done after a lot of fiddling around.

Pros

I love that I can specify that an item must ship by it's self in the designated box size.

Cons

Rates don't always come back exactly the same as the carriers are charging me. It is close and I've had to add markups to get closer to the actual freight cost.

Mandy

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

If you like options ShipperHQ is for you

I'm very happy with the level of support we have received from ShipperHQ. The support staff really knows how to use the program and can get in there and help.

Pros

The ShipperHQ software just works. It has fit seamlessly within BigCommerce and any time we need to adjust our shipping, ShipperHQ has had the solution we needed.

Cons

ShipperHQ can be complicated. There are a lot of features that you could set up. It's as complicated as you make though and their support has been amazing.

Sammy

Industry: Consumer Electronics

I have very nice experience any time I send email I got a worktable reply to my concerns.

Pros

Automatic work, ones we set up the bowndry it work without interruption or interfear with any actions.

Cons

Extra fee for programing, and it take time to set it up.

Tom

Great product

Good experience.

Pros

Functions exactly as expected; calls to API happen quickly.

Cons

Price. Price based on # of calls to API, which for high volume, low product cost companies make this App cost prohibited

Automation of Delivery Rates

Fantastic system, support and product - Certainly recommended.

Pros

With the launch of a new website, we needed some software to help automate our delivery costs. This needed to be easily integrable into Magento 2 and would link with our existing parcel courier rates whilst also accommodating 3 other carriers. The product needed to cope with both product weights and volumetric packaging too.

Cons

We initially struggled in setting the product up, but HQshipper provided excellent support and once we had set the initial delivery rates up it became a very easy process.

Response from ShipperHQ

Thanks for the kind review! We know shipping is one of the most critical parts of your business and pride ourselves on being able to answer your toughest questions to help you make the most of ShipperHQ's powerful features. Thank you for trusting us with your business.

Replied August 2021

ShipperHQ

Pros

Automatic prices taken care of in the background

Cons

Pricing wen up 1200 % with only a 30 day notice

Christopher

Fits our needs well

Using this app has alleviated questions from customers about how long specific shipping options will take to arrive because they can see it directly in the checkout. Well worth the cost of the software. Low maintainance.

Pros

This app allows us to show our customers a specific date of arrival for their order to arrive and make a shipping decision based upon that. Once you get the hang of it...you can really control a lot of different settings to accommodate the look of the shipping rates on your site.

Cons

Advanced features are limited based upon the plan you selected. The learning curve can be steep at times and menus get deep.

Brad

ShipperHQ simple and works!

Great, works for what we need in our company and is simple and easy to use/teach to others

Pros

Very simple to use. Quite straight forward.

Cons

When updates are made and layouts are changed in ways that don't apply to what we do or how we use shipper hq.

Ron

Industry: Building Materials

ShipperHQ Review

Pros

The ease of use. Easy to setup and implement into our woocommerce website.

Cons

Had a few issue with the rates in the beginning, but support helped us get it working correctly.

Response from ShipperHQ

Thanks for sharing! We're happy we could help your business streamline your shipping processes.

Jeanna

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Amazing Product with Several Useful Features

Pros

ShipperHQ makes it easy to create multiple shipping groups for different locations and for different drop ship locations. It is a great app for the price.

Cons

I haven't found anything about the app that I didn't like. Keep up the great work.

JR

Nice product

Pros

It did everything we asked it to with very little trouble

Cons

a little expensive, and a bit complex to wrap my head around, but support is great at helping.

4.77/5 out of 22 reviews