• Pros

• "I like that it is easy to use the site. It is user-friendly, and the customer support is great. They respond to your question fast. "

• "Flexible pricing means it works nicely for small organisations Integrates very well with NationBuilder Cheap pricing for the UK"

• "Once it has the contacts in it, it is pretty easy to use. And the speed with which it gets the message out is great."

• Cons

• "What I like least about this service is that I find it hard to upload contacts sometimes. otherwise the service is great!"

• "In general, there is no drawback as such for the software. Better rates would be greatly appreciated."

• "Sometimes, when we try to open CallHub, it doe not open instantly. But nothing more to worry about. "

Browse CallHub Reviews

Merrill from Democrats Abroad

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Excellent tool for Call Center and SMS messaging with strong CRM integration

CallHub has helped us solve a crucial need of being able to phone bank our members to inform them of key events and voting and election requirements. It was smooth to implement and has excellent integration with our membership database, allowing us to eliminate data silos and actively track response rates and needed follow-up in real time. And, it has been a very cost-effective solution as we could gauge our cost outlays before each campaign.

Pros

CallHub is a very flexible and easy to manage Call Center phone-banking tool that is focused on serving political and issue advocacy organizations. The user interface is very intuitive - especially for callers, who can work remotely and make all calls entirely within a web browser. The experience of nearly 1600 remote volunteer was consistently positive. Backend integration with CRM/Membership management platforms is extensive, including NationBuilder, SalesForce, Action Network, and others is extensive. CallHub also integrates with Zapier. Our implementation with NationBuilder allows for 2-way data flow and immediate database updates with selected Tags, Survey Responses, and Notes from calling activity allowing for direct post-call follow-up. The CallHub platform can easily scale to large implementations and their Customer Care team has proven to be very responsive. One of the best features is their no-cost sign-up and pay-as-you-go pricing model which makes it very easy to get started and see how well it works within your organization.

Cons

There were some initial issues with importing calling scripts, but regular improvements in the user interface and backend functionality by CallHub has resolved this. There is still some room for improvement with the tools available for managing calling Agents within the system, especially when we had such a high number of volunteers.

Reasons for Choosing CallHub

Very easy and zero-cost point of entry, a very intuitive user interface - especially for calling agents, and seamless integration with our CRM database.

Jordan from Green Party of Prince Edward Island

Indispensable campaign tool

Overall, I have continued to use CallHub for several years and have appreciated the improvements I have seen over this time. I find the SMS Broadcast feature is an invaluable way to mobilize volunteers during a campaign, as it allows me to reach dozens of people at once in a way that gets far higher response than email, and allows me to carry on two-way communication with them. I have also used CallHub to run phone campaigns during elections for voter outreach and Get Out the Vote (GOTV) efforts, and between elections to invite people to events. I have also used the Voice Broadcast feature in various ways, from inviting people to events to, in one case, contacting almost every household in a small province to generate leads for people wanting more information about a plebiscite that was taking place.

Pros

As someone who has managed and worked on a lot of campaigns and use NationBuilder as my primary database/website solution (which CallHub integrates beautifully with), CallHub has become my go-to platform for affordable phone canvassing campaigns, voice broadcasts and text message blasts. In particular, text message blasts are the single most useful tool for volunteer mobilization that I have used in recent years.

Cons

While CallHub works without a hitch at least 99% of the time, occasionally I or my call agents still run into unexplainable bugs that can temporarily bring campaigns to a halt. That is of course frustrating for both volunteers and for campaign organizers, especially in the high-pressure context of a campaign where every minute of delay can mean one less contact with a voter.

Julie from Vasayo

Callhub is the wave of the cell phone future!

I'd gladly love to contribute my "2 cents". A dear friend introduced me to this awesome communication tool for an online marketing business we worked on together. The ease of setting up campaigns (which you've updated since the original process-:O) has made getting my messages out to interested prospects sooooo much easier! Many systems out there have you spend too much time trying to figure out how to work them vs. using it to connect with people. Callhub is the answer now and always will be for my marketing purposes! Thanks for the brainchild gang. Gratefully, Julie Barkley - www.moneymadeybyhelpingothers.biz

Pros

Ease of campaign set up and sending.

Cons

I haven't located the feature that permits me to download all at one time the responses that were positive after sending out a campaign. That functionality will enable me to at-a-glance quickly connect with those that are interested.

Response from Gaglers

Replied January 2017

Hi Julie, Thank you so much for the review. It means a lot. We've taken your feedback to the engineering team.

Eli from DAVISON LAW GROUP

Industry: Law Practice

Very low cost product, but you get what you pay for

When call hub works, it works well and it delivers results. When it doesn't work, it can be a hair pulling process with long wait times and many "we'll add that to the development list" type answers.

Pros

The collective texting is a very powerful tool and fairly unique in the market. The calling features are fairly intuitive, and once you figure it out, many calls can be sent easily. Onboarding agents is a short and simple process. Since this is browser based, I've set up distributed networks across large geographic areas with relative ease. Especially for older people, app or software downloads is a major barrier thay Callhub doesn't have. Also, the team has made many changes based on problems I've found. Sometimes, too slowly, but it is clear the development team is good at listening to and understanding the problems faced by customers.

Cons

The customer service is easily the worst part about Callhub. The team tries, and fails, to provide rapid, responsive, and effective customer service. Their front line agents do not have the technical capacity to fix most problems. The handful of people who can fix the problems do so fairly slowly, if they can at all. Further, the customer service team fails to anticipate the needs of their clients. For instance, I had a use case where the amount of calls I wanted to make in a day was not technically possible on Callhub. I sent numerous emails about having to dial the large amount of numbers, and nobody thought to inform that it would be impossible.

Ashley from Public Advocate

Industry: Political Organization

Call Hub Customer Care is the best!

Pros

Call Hub is the best and fastest when is comes to contacting their customer care. All my problems when using them have been solved in record speed. Very helpful, when making a lot of calls. I have never made so many calls in my life, nor would that have been possible without the help of Call Hub!

Cons

Only wish that some of the glitches, which are rare, did not happen like when you are making a call and the page on the screen has not turned yet. Then again, it could just be my internet speed.

Alexandra from Public Advocate

Industry: Public Policy

Excellent Customer Service and Use of Call Hub very easy!

Overall, I am very happy with Call Hub and we are continuing to use this for all our outreach. God bless!

Pros

Call Hub has the best customer service. They are quick either by email or by the chat box feature. I usually received a reply within a few hours. Very professional. Call Hub is very easy to use and I like the way everything can be tweaked. We use this to call our donors and it has shown to be extremely usefully!

Cons

I wish that there was an option, when more that one state is added into the system that they can keep it all in order, when uploading the file. For example, if I have a call sheet with names from VA, MI, and CA, I have it in order in my excel, but Call Hub randomly mixes it up, so I end up jumping around. It would be great to see this fixed.

Edgar from Casa Realty & Investments, Inc.

CallHub Review

Overall good product but there is room for improvement especially with customer support.

Pros

Very efficient product with many features.

Cons

Not user friendly and it would be ideal to have instant customer support, especially when you are in the middle of a campaign and need results.

Response from Gaglers

Replied November 2018

Hi Edgar, our design team has already taken up the task of improving user experience. You should see the changes over the coming weeks. If there are specific hurdles you'd like us to address, please reach out to us at support@callhub.io.

Joanna from AgriSync

Affordable Option for Customer SMS Outreach

Pros

CallHub has been investing in a better user experience and we've noticed. It's been pretty easy for us to quickly send sms campaigns around product announcements and other important updates. Email alone doesn't cut it anymore, so an SMS option is important. CallHub is a very inexpensive option for us to do this outreach.

Cons

Each time we send a campaign, we are having to pull our list from our CRM and upload to CallHub, as our list is constantly evolving, and we don't have an integration. Removing that step would bring so much more simplicity to this task, and help us to communicate more frequently through sms.

Divya from Candlewick Public School

Understand Your Connections Before You Use Call Hub

Pros

The ability to connect multiple volunteers to a single project and have separate tasks assigned to them.

Cons

The software does not comply with my network's specific structure and.

Amanda from United Workers

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

User-Friendly Phone Banking

We can make calls at about 5x the rate that we would with a manual dialer, getting through a list of 100 calls in just over an hour. This has been a huge capacity saver in our organization.

Pros

Voicemail Drop- save time by leaving a pre-recorded voicemail! Auto-dial- save time by letting the computer dial for you! Link to nationbuilder- RSVP to events, answer surveys, and import contacts lists!

Cons

Sometimes glitchy, sometimes sound quality is not the best.

Anthony from Auto Transport Consulting

Ever Since I started Using Call Hub

My experience with Call Hub overall is a very positive one and will continue to use it consistently. It raises my bottom line cash flow. Invest a little but the return is much more.

Pros

I am able to reach and respond to my clients that answer their phone which saves me soooooomuch time dialing out to them one by one.

Cons

The least thing I liked about the software is the phone numbers I rent doesnt tell me if they are expired or not.

Shiva from Ford

Excellent tool

Pros

Easy to use and works well with our business requirement, we are medium size company. It integrates everything nicely and user friendly.

Cons

Calling through laptop could be improved, sometimes it works but other times it does not. Also calling is not smooth, there are delays and some disturbance.

Seth from 70 Million Jobs

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Solid Solution

Pros

We use Callhub for multiple processes in 9ur dual sided marketplace and it makes the process easy and smooth to be able to reach out and track campaign success.

Cons

The ability to have interaction and dialogue via texts so far seems limited after the initial reach out.

August 2016

Leslie from Insurance Media Services

August 2016

CallHub surpasses the other guys!

If I could give the customer support more than 5 stars I would. The team is so friendly, easy to work with and assists wherever they can. It is a joy to work with them.

Pros

Very easy to use. I compared to several other services and am very happy that we have chosen to do business with them.

Cons

No comments on this. I am happy.

Isabelle from Red Strategies International LTD

Unlimited Agents For Optimal Communication Campaigns

CallHub is the best solutions I have used up to now for my communication campaigns. I will keep using and do recommend strongly!

Pros

One of the thing that I love with CallHub is the unlimited agent options: they do not place any limits on how many agent accounts can be set up. This greatly optimized our communication campaigns, leading to meeting our goals at 115%.

Robert from Dr. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN GmbH

My experience with CallHub

OK

Pros

The automated and free telephony, and the opportunity to urge fellow Democrats to vote

Cons

The scripts were long, complicated, and difficult to print

Response from Gaglers

Replied November 2018

Thanks for your feedback Robert. I can see how the ability to print scripts can be useful. I'll pass it along as a feature request to our product team.

Luji from 401(k) Gold Group, Inc.

Best Way To Contact Clients

Very positive and affordable.

Pros

Ease of use and customer support. Call clarity is of uptmost importance to us.

Cons

Slight delay in contact with customer support. This is due to time xone difference.

Keith from Sherwood Firewise Communities

Industry: Public Safety

Sherwood Firewise Notification System Test

Sherwood Firewise Communities is a group of about 2,000 homes and 5,000 people. We are testing the CallHub service and so far sent a text notification to a small group with success and relative ease of setup. Next step is to determine capability of volume service and method to program notification list as well as templates for incident reports.

Pros

Very straightforward setup and execution. Tested text service to test group and all worked as designed. Next test will include voice and email.

Cons

Not sure about ability to upload large volume of records in csv format into a relational database to create and save queries on CallHub. Could create queries off-line and upload csv files for each Group to CallHub but not sure about CallHub storage capacity. Want to contact about 2,000 people at the same time.

Wendy from Global Quest Services LLC

Easy and Affordable Love this Software

Call hub managed to make this marketing program easy and also affordable . I love this dialer , sms marketing program and robo dialer the team of Call Hub did a wonderful job !!

Pros

Very easy to use and also affordable and a all in one marketing tool .

Cons

when uploading leads to the dailer it should be more options for the excel spread sheet

Response from Gaglers

Replied June 2016

Thank you Wendy! We've shared your feedback with our product team.

Richard from E-magination InfoSolutions

Great but needs work

I find the service great but there are times when the call quality is just not what it should be. We've investigated our line spread but that's not the main cause It's young and will only improve

Pros

The capability to have a truly mobile business with agents working from and environment they prefer.

Cons

Call quality is not always what you want sometimes experiencing delays in the other person hearing you and worst, so bad that the other person just hangs up

Response from Gaglers

Replied July 2016

Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. If you had let us know the issues with quality earlier we could've moved to you different routes. Unfortunately due to the limited customers from your country, we couldn't anticipate it. We will change your routes and this issue of quality you face should be resolved.

Anthony from Green Party of Vancouver

Industry: Political Organization

When it works, it works great

I find that Callhub makes it easier to manage phone call campaigns and to get data back into our database, and it does so at a much more affordable rate than what I'd be paying otherwise. However my experience with them thus far has been hit or miss. I am actively researching competing options.

Pros

Callhub makes it very easy to get up and running with a calling campaign. I find the integration with Nationbuilder to be extremely useful.

Cons

Callhub failed when I needed it the most. In the middle of a campaign it took more than 20 minutes to connect a call or wouldn't connect at all. The issues persisted enough that we had to abandon using Callhub for our campaign. When I tried to troubleshoot the issue with their support team it took days to hear back from them.

MICHAEL from kimberleacommunity

CallHub Review

This has helped us tremendously with our communications in our community. When we have an issue we need to notify people about quickly, this does the job.

Pros

Cons

All of our contacts are stored by a unit or apt number. need to have a field added that would allow us to do that.

Thomas from CritterFacts

June 2016

Has accomplished exactly what we wanted

We love it all so far, it has done pretty much exactly what we need and has had very few issues ever since we started using it.

Pros

It's user friendly and incredibly affordable, we like being able to pay as you go, a huge plus!!!! This is an option few SMS providers allow, usually they make you buy thousands of dollars worth up front or charge a large monthly fee.

Cons

The only thing we would like to be able to do is set up SMS campaigns 1 week at a time vs having 1 campaign at a time each day.

Mike from Bear Valley SnowSports Foundation

Great Text Solution

CallHub support quickly answered questions. Although we have just started using CallHub, it appears to efficient and more cost effective than our previous texting service.

Pros

CallHub has a tremendous number of features, but in my case I just needed an easy to use, economical SMS text broadcast service. CallHub meets my needs perfectly, yet allows me to add features in the future. The orientation information/videos are very helpful.

Cons

There were a few topics that the orientation did not cover but are basic to text services. Nonetheless, I had to contact support to confirm. Example is how to opt out of messages.

Response from Gaglers

Replied November 2018

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to us at support@callhub.io for specific information you'd like to see during the orientation. We'd be more than happy to create content that helps you get the most out of the SMS broadcast service.

All in one call center software

Pros

Great features for call centers! You have the option to select call center mode, manual dial mode, text messaging and they integrate easily with your CRM of choice.

Cons

The dashboard is a little dated in appearance.

Stacy from CRSS

Wonderful Tool with Easy Integration with Your Existing CRM

Pros

I love that it integrates with Salesforce. Adds another layer of follow-up with targeting outreach to your efforts.

Cons

Some features seem to have glitches but customer services says they are working out a few bugs. Hope they do.

John from WEB SERVICES LLC

software very buggy, robotic customer service

CallHub is good because you can scale up-and-down quickly because there are no agent seat fees. However, the software is not stable and customer service is poor. It took weeks for us to convince our customer service agent that they were way overbilling us. If you have a very simple calling campaign, and need to train agents, their UI is simple. Watch the call logs for billing inaccuracies.

Pros

Easy user interface; simple to train new agents

Cons

Rutchel in customer service is horrific. Customer service in general is poor.

Jacob from Jacob Turk

This is a fantastic piece of software. You can accomplish so much as one person in so little time!

Pros

Ease of use particularly on the user side. Just point and click. It tracks the conversations for you and notifies you when you have response.

Cons

Deleted a record in the middle of using it and the system would not move forward from there. My understanding is they are now working on fix which will be done shortly.

Django from gu

July 2016

Solid dialer, responsive support, awesome Nationbuilder integration

Overall good. Great to be able to work so closely with the dev team and have them be so responsive to feature requests and bug reports. We were able to end up with the product we needed.

Pros

Nationbuilder integration is awesome, particularly for SMS and for making calls to recruit volunteers. The development team is very responsive to questions and feature requests, too.

Cons

Some parts of the interface seem a bit buggy (like downloading call campaign reports, and having nationbuilder surveys in call campaigns) and there's currently no predictive dialer feature. Also the voice broadcast IVR feature could use an upgrade to let you program more than two options.

Response from Gaglers

Replied November 2016

Thank you for the review! Our predictive dialer is currently in the works and we've ironed out the kinks that you mentioned.

Fully Featured- doesn't scale

Pros

I've only used the Collective Texting part of Callhub. Features there surpass most of the competition.

Cons

When dealing with large datasets we had many instances where the data from our conversations was not retrievable from Callhub. It took many hours of our data teams time trying to cobble together partial reports into a cohesive picture of our campaign's texting efforts.

Peter from Mark Stewart for Chandler

June 2016

Very easy to get up and running! Great experience.

We've successfully made hundreds of calls. Some of our volunteers have been intimidated by the software, but others jumped right in. Dropping messages on voicemails has been relatively easy.

Pros

I like the value that we get and the ease of starting a new campaign.

Cons

Many of our volunteers seem to have difficulty calling through their laptops. Most end up calling through their phones instead.

Response from Gaglers

Replied June 2016

Thank you for the in depth review Peter! The feedback and advice is really appreciated. We're working on them and they should be implemented very soon.

Asia from Phobio LLC

Great call campaign software

This program was great for our company generating revenue. We used it to call store locations to ship us merchandise that was expected.

Pros

The cost of it was very reasonable and how quick the call campaigns were executed saved a lot of man hours for our company

Cons

The process of importing/setting up the campaigns

Amanda from Ward 45

Industry: Political Organization

A great addition to any campaign

I was able to have my volunteers who are located all over the city, assist when they could from the ease of their own homes, saving them 4 hours in travel time.

Pros

I liked the ability to have volunteers use the software online, without having to use their personal cel phones, and I LOVED that it showed the campaign phone number on call display

Cons

The ability to add myself, the candidate / admin as a user to make outgoing calls

Siddesh from Marimba Auto

Powerful tool

Pros

Its a nice, simple and effective tool for phone banking. They have made this marketing a useful and affordable.

Cons

Seems everything great more options for the dailer with the excel sheets and frequent updates and improvements required.

Veena from Ford

Awesome service

Pros

It actually replaces many operators and the mass texting options is the one which attracts me and in love with.

Cons

As such I don't see any disadvantages here and one should keep updating and upgrading the software to latest trends.

Brantley from Outcry Digital

My CallHub Review

I have used CallHub for multiple campaigns it is an easy way to get your message out.

Pros

It is simple to get up and going. The system integrates well with a lot of CRMs. Price is on point.

Cons

It would be nice if the unicodes in the texts would allow for longer messages

Derison from Phipps Neighborhoods

Great service for texting and calls

Cons

Response from Gaglers

Replied November 2018

Hi Derison, can you send in a support request to support@callhub.io with the specific problem you're facing with uploading contacts? We'd be happy to help you sort this out.

claudia from communities in practice

Industry: Environmental Services

Call Hub for Campaign outreach

I liked it overall, specially the price model. I think you can improve on the customer service trouble shooting part. Specially in peak times of use. You can expand on your FAQ, and blogs. Expand on your videos, and make it so that you guarantee a chat troubleshooting response within 6 hours. You should offer two types of chats, one for account set up questions and another for technical questions.

Pros

The pay per use model, meaning no need to pay a monthly or yearly membership fee to use it. I also liked that you only pay for what is sent. Not for what is not sent. I like the ease of use also, meaning, the writing of the message was very intuitive. The importing contacts was fairly easy. creating a phone book, was good.

Cons

I did not like the scheduling feature. I watched all of the videos and user blog, and no one offers a clear explanation of how the scheduling of a SMS text campaign works. I spent too much time in trial and error. ALL the errors must be published on the blog also.

ronald from The Cloud Marketers

Nice Product!!!

I love this product. Its easy to use with a very clean user interface. The price the most economical I've seen in the industry and last but not least is the wonderful customer support. They answer all questions very quick

Very Useful and interesting Soft

Pros

I am really pleased with CallHub and greatly find their outreach tools very useful.

Cons

I would greatly appreciate some more promo.

carlin from Logistics

Industry: Legislative Office

callhub

no problems

Pros

easy access easy to work with software like the struckture

Cons

sometimes repeats took a little time getting use to

John from Fighting for Children PAC

Mostly great

Easy to set up a campaign Call rate is high compared to developing on Twilio from scratch

Pros

Very easy to set up Good price High calls per minute

Cons

A few things were difficult to use on the GUI Things to improve 1) Allow multiple credit cards 2) Start and end campaign times are difficult to set. Not clear that campaign expired means end campaign date/time needed to be extended 3) No easy link to add credit (from what I recall)

Response from Gaglers

Replied November 2018

Hi John, thanks for your feedback. I'll pass these along as feature requests to our product team!

Ray from Monash South Africa

Brillant for all calling needs in the business

Pros

Ease of use for me and everyone I have worked with Has all the capabilities a medium size company needs

Cons

There are a few bugs at times and they can effect calls There is some work that needs to be done but at this price its a good product

Clinton from Twenty Cadena Shipping

Mass SMS Texting

There has been 2 occasion where I send mass SMS and receivers didn't get me text but my account was charged. I have used the application occasional since then after customer service told me that the system doesn't charge for unsent text. Perhaps the system saw it as sent but receivers didn't receive it.

Pros

The ease of use and easily accessible through my google app

Cons

I do not like that text are not sent and I am charge for it. It has bad business consequences when I have to tell customers that I have communicated changes to them regarding scheduling.

Response from Gaglers

Replied July 2016

Hi Clinton, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry about the SMS delivery issues. Our telecom carriers reported the messages as sent. We've since upgraded our carrier and routes, therefore you should not see this issue anymore.

Nicolas Frichot from Red Strategies International LTD

Great International Services & Coverage

Highly positive.

Pros

Call-Hub is simply amazing in terms of global coverage, reliability and customer support.

Great for outreach

This has made campaigning easier. Encourage people to consider this product.

Pros

CallHub makes it so easy to reach people. It's customizable and makes things easy to gather information. Have a campaign and need something to take off some of the burden? This is it!

Cons

It's a little on the pricey side. However, I think it is worth it with what you get out of the program.

Promising SW that fails to deliver.

Pros

Has some great capabilities in theory but the software is far too buggy to be used in a production environment.

Cons

The SW has a lot of bugs that unfortunately made it impossible for our sales team to use. We received lackluster customer support throughout the whole process and so we decided to call it a day on our CallHub experiment.

Shiva from Idahoans for Healthcare

Industry: Political Organization

CallHub: a useful platform for phone banking but needs some work

CallHub was useful for political phone banking and made it easy to call many people at once. However, due to the softwares novelty, it was often in obvien info and difficult to use.

Pros

CallHub makes it easy to call hundreds of people every hour because it does leave it to the user to dial the number. The phone youre calling from is also hidden which is a handy privacy feature. The service makes it easy to make calls from home while working on another task and only taking the time to mark those who dont pick up as not home or to talk to the few who do.

Cons

The software was VERY loud when the phone was plugged into headphone and it could not be turned down. The line was also weak so when people who were called picked up they often couldnt hear. Another difficulty was the marked caller information. After every call that was not picked up, the caller had to be marked Not Home. However, the software usually had a blue pop up that would say the caller disposition anyway, thus the purpose of having to mannially fill it out fails me.

Sara from S&M Insurance

Ok dialer

Overall good I have a friend that uses it on his call center.

Pros

Over all the features are very competitive with other dialers. They have different types of dialing systems I.e predictive and texting

Cons

I love the unlimited plan because I want to focus on making money not how much money have I already used.

Callhub

Pros

We use this program for manual collective calling to capture responses on screen which helps us to build our database and it works very well. Has simplified the process immensely!

Cons

Better process for reporting failed calls