Browse Community Reviews

Krista from Motherhood Simplified

Obsessed with community

Community has been professsional, responsive Snd hands on with their service and support. It has been the most exciting and valuable piece I’ve added into my business in a long time and the engagement with my community is unmatched. I’m obsessed with this platform.

Pros

The unlimited text plan was what got me. I’ve explored other texting platforms but wanted it to be a way to deeply connect with my audience. I found the plans to be very restrictive and not cost effective how I wanted to communicate regularly with my fairly large audience.

Cons

I would love to see a way to track more analytics such as purchases. I am trying out the Shopify integration which may be the answer to this! Otherwise I love the simplicity of all the features.

Reasons for Choosing Community

The unlimited plan, and cost. I am a part of a paid text subscription with another company who uses community as well. I loved the simplicity of it and the way they are able to deliver only the most important information to me via text which is what I wanted to replicate in my business as well.

Jenna from The Glowing Fox Company

More personal touch for clients

LOVE it so far. I was already able to create a "challenge" that got 31 new prospective clients to sign up via the app. So pleased!

Pros

It directly connects me to my client/consumer--- and they get the sense that I care on a more personal level. (PLUS--- they ALWAYS check their text)

Cons

That it integrates my personal contact card with this platform for people that already know me. (green bubbles vs iphone blue bubbles)

Reasons for Choosing Community

Really loved the why behind it--- building a community--- also loved the promo videos with people already using and how it helped build their brands. Also I had a personal recommendation from someone I worked with--- and loved her results.

anne from Lotus house

From a Newby

Love the response to any of your needs

Pros

It’s so easy to set up and it has great reviews

Cons

I wish I could download our current clients

Recommend from a friend

Too complicated

Leonnette from Pest productions

Great Marketing Tool

I love the product and it is a good marketing tool for sure. I also love that the team is very responsive and they have someone to show you how to use the product.

Pros

I like that I can categorize the different ppl. I also love how I can communicate separately and collectively as well. I also love the analytics.

Cons

That you can’t send a text to ppl first to invite them and let them opt in. I also think it should be a little cheaper for those just getting started and a person should be able to try free first thing see if it works for them.

Reasons for Choosing Community

It is the new wave in marketing and I know a lot of other people who use it.

Kristin from Ingram Digital Media, Inc.

Connect to your community like never before

I love being genuinely connected to my community!

Pros

I love how easy it is to connect with my community in a meaningful way. Scheduling texts and relying to inquiries are so simple.

Cons

There is no Android app and often the mobile site doesn't display properly so I find myself sending less texts than I would to which is frustrating.

Reasons for Choosing Community

I knew a lot of others in my space who were using it to stay connected with their followers.

Todd from Launch Point

Todd Community Review

Engaging with a community, growing something that makes my audience feel like they are a part of something bigger than themselves, individual texting, opportunity to directly engage with potential clients about what I could offer them.

Pros

Scheduled texts, segmentation, no texting limit

Cons

No integrations, segmentation for time joined could be more specific, keywords on the initial text don't seem to segment

Reasons for Choosing Community

Price structure, functionality, use of 10 digit number, direct text conversations, hope for more features in the future

Sandy from Sandy Edwards, LLC

I wish I would have found Community Sooner!

Pros

As a business owner and person who loved to connect with my Audience — I love having the ability to connect with them directly on a device that they already use around the clock. It’s quick , easy, to use and effective. I would prefer this over email marketing.

Cons

I would love the ability to create a different welcome message for each community.

Reasons for Choosing Community

The mobile app and price!

Brady from Tutor U

Community is one of the best softwares I’ve used

Pros

The number and quality of features that come with the product is amazing. I was specially impressed with things like the ability to send links, images, and emojis to my community with no additional charge. Another I like is the ability to filter members into groups and send texts to only that group. The user experience is world-class. Everything looks and responds great. Specifically, I like how it’s iMessage themed. Overall a great software

Cons

One thing I wish the product included is more content ideas to send to members.

Response from Community.com

Replied May 2021

Thanks for the feedback Brady. We are continuing to work on additional resources to help Leaders like you maximize engagement with your Community.

Nekeyta from uncovered

Industry: Cosmetics

No android app

I was a little upset with my overall experience. Because I was Sol really heavily on all the reasons why I should sign up. All the features and all the things that would be beneficial to my business. But then I was not told that I didn't not have the option to have the app because I have an Android. I learned it the hard way when a client text me and I didn't respond and a timely fashion. The solution to just continue to check it makes it extremely unconvenient.

Pros

I liked the options to chat real time and they the contacts are categorized.

Cons

No app for android devices. Which makes it less convenient than email for anyone who isn't an apple user

Savanna from SAVAMAC LLC

Love this software

Customer service is incredible and personable, and I can’t say enough about this platform.

Pros

Community is incredibly easy to use, trendy, and efficient. I love being able to connect with so many people at once, and the automation is just what I need.

Cons

There are a few bugs/glitches in the web and app sometimes, but it’s nothing too inconvenient.

Miriam from Chibur

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Easy to set up love the mission

So far so good and access to events where you learn from other leaders is awesome.

Pros

I like that they use the product to onboard you and to get support. They are super accessible. The dashboard is organized. The help articles are clear. I’m excited for them to add more features.

Cons

The sense of urgency to sign up made me feel pressured and so I signed up before I was ready to launch which was stressful as a small founder. I share my feature requests directly with them.

Ease of setup

More scalable

Response from Community.com

Replied May 2021

Hey Miriam, thanks so much for your feedback and glad to hear you are enjoying the platform. In addition to the help articles, our customer success team is available to help with any product or strategy related questions.

LaTasha from Mommy Morebucks

Community works if you work it!

I use it to communicate with notable people and now that I also have access to it makes a difference in my business. I like that it allows me to communicate off of social media.

Pros

Community helped me engage with my followers more. I love the inbox feature because I can see the replies and respond back directly.

Cons

Making an app for ease from a mobile device would be cool.

Reasons for Switching to Community

Slick text had limitations that Community seemed to already overcome.

Alec from Alec Ohlaker fitness

Incredible opportunity for engagement

Pros

Community has given me the opportunity to identify the members of audience most qualified to purchase my services. I have been able to build more engaging conversation and create super fans out of my current audience!

Cons

I would love better voice messaging features, as I use that the most! But for now it works well

Graham from Graham Wardle Entertainment Inc.

Off to a great start

I’ve been having fun and it’s been useful. My supporters love it.

Pros

Scheduled messages and communities with keywords. Analytics are are very helpful!

Cons

Needs a dark mode so it’s easier in the eyes. Wish it was worldwide and also the payment structure is kinda steep .

Eli from Eli Lev Music LLC

Great service for conversation

Great overall experience!

Pros

Love the ease of use of this service - app is great and feels super streamlined.

Cons

Some great features would be automated text welcome series.

Response from Community.com

Replied May 2021

Hi Eli, thanks so much for your feedback. Thrilled to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use.

Ashleigh from Clearly Lovely Photography/Barrel + Peak Coaching

Industry: Photography

This is the new way to market

I personsonally have never been one to do email marketing (tried and wasn’t a fan) and have already found this new way of marketing more valuable than email marketing. It is a super cool way to get in contact personally with your followers. I love it so much.

Pros

I absolutley love this app. It is super easy to use and I abssolutey love how amazing the customer service is for this app!

Cons

I personally don’t think there is anything I dislike besides that is it a different way to market a a little difficult to get use to but like anything, it just takes time to use.

Response from Community.com

Replied May 2021

Hi Ashleigh, thanks so much for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the platform.

Lanesha from Lane Mag, LLC

Community is unmatched

Pros

I love how personable this software is. It provides communication in real time, allowing businesses and brands to easily connect with clients and consumers. I love it!

Cons

No complaints at this time! Integration was super easy!

Alex from VISSIA

Industry: Music

Best Choice for What I Need

Pros

Community enables me to stay connected with fans authentically while utilizing mass messaging when I need it. I liked around at other similar options but none of them were as good of a fit as Community in terms of functionality and pricing.

Cons

It would be great if there was one more tier available as a starter subscription since I’m not anywhere near 1000 subscribers yet.

Response from Community.com

Replied May 2021

Hi Alex, thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you are enjoying the platform. We appreciate your feedback regarding pricing and are considering additional tiers and pricing for our customers.

Evita from H.E.R.nation/Evita Baylor Enterprise

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great way to build community!

Overall, it’s a great platform to build rapport!

Pros

I like that I can send out a mass message and still interact personally with my community.

Cons

I’d like for there to be a Tier 1000-2500 members.

Alexander from No Carne Lifestyle

No Carne Review

Most of the features and overall experience is great.

Pros

Really like how well you can organize contacts into communities and get insights.

Cons

Wish there was more data we could access.

Rachel from Rachel Elder Therapy

Industry: Mental Health Care

Impacting Relationships

It’s been great!

Pros

Community is helping me meet my dream of impacting 10,000 couples by providing free weekly relationship tips across the US. I’m building connection and community with people who may have never found me and I’m helping build stronger relationships. I love the ease, the customer service and the scheduling you can do in advance.

Cons

Honestly, I haven’t found anything I don’t like yet. The free strategy session provided so much information that I would have never used had i not scheduled it.

Julie from Paint Party with Julie

Happy with service

Pros

The use and ease. My contacts feel a personal connection to me.

Cons

I’m smaller and the price is a stretch for my budget. But can see the value.

Ward from Treehouse Companies

Personalized service, Easy execution

Great experience overall

Pros

Easy implementation, personalized service customers love.

Cons

Data availability and integrations are limited

Lance from Good sphere

Easy to use!

Pros

The simplicity of this product was unbelievable. I thoroughly enjoyed using it from the beginning and it has dramatically improved my out reach and connection to a demographic of people that otherwise will be difficult to connect to.

Cons

The only thing would be the length of time from initial engagement of my interest to available time to use took a little bit longer than I would’ve preferred.

Octavia E from 'Ships n Sex, LLC

The Go To for Community Connections

Actually love that I can stay in contact with my community. Really love the app and how I get notifications when my community signs up or texts back

Pros

The way it categorized ppl by their sex and age. Very helpful for my team and I when sending out messages

Cons

The keyword set up was a little robust in the beginning but with help from a rep, I was able to get it

Carmella from Carmella Marie |

Easy way to connect to customers

Great

Pros

I like the interaction that I am able to have with my clients. I feel more connected and aware of who is on the other end. Its easy to see their location and other demographics

Cons

Wish it wasn’t $50 per month especially while I have lower starting numbers

It was easy

James from James Geiger

Great service, but a bit pricey

Pros

The ability to connect with your fans on a deeper level and the ease of sign up for the end user

Cons

The only con is the price. I’m having issues scaling and I can’t justify the price for the few fans I do have

Melody from The small hinge llc

Pros

Love that you are able to divide customers up and they can text back and forth.

Cons

Not being about to give a keyword that would put somebody in all of your separate communities.