• Pros

• "Makes things really easy for us in the office as far as getting in contact with who we need to get in contact with. "

• "I really like how easy it is to communicate with the team here at work. No need to install any app and take up storage space!"

• "Love that you can text multiple people at the same time. It tracks conversations well and like that. "

• Cons

• "The only issue we've really had has been an issue with the auto-responders, and daylight savings time. We had to manually adjust the time with the time change."

• "It is a little more expensive then other systems we have used, but you get what you pay for."

• "There currently is not support for shared short codes. It would be nice to have this function inside the platform so that you can manage all SMS functionality together. "

Browse Heymarket Reviews

Holly from Mary Kay Cosmetics

All around excellent!

Heymarket allows me to provide personalized customer service in a fraction of the time! With customer groups, templates and personalization, I'm able to send personalized texts to 100+ customers in 2 minutes or less! This has allowed me to increase my customer service and, in turn, increase my sales. I've had an overall great experience with Heymarket from the beginning, which is why I continue to use the service.

Pros

Before Heymarket, I was paying way more for something with less functionality and it wasn't user friendly. I love how easy Heymarket is to use - I love that it's an app so I can keep my business texts separate from my personal texts, yet it comes right to my cell phone. I love that I can create and save templates and send emails to groups that are sent individually and personalized with each customer's name. SO MANY things I love about this app! Plus the Customer Service is excellent! I always receive replies quickly and they are able to help troubleshoot any issues I'm having. Thank you!

Cons

I'm not sure if there's anything I don't like. Just sometimes I don't receive a notification when someone texts me, or the messages are delayed. But that doesn't happen often.

Robin from Mary Kay

Wouldn't Have a Business Without It

They have listened to my suggestions and are always quick to respond to my concerns or questions. The template feature saves me so much time! The app is simply amazing. I'm thankful for Heymarket! Without them, I wouldn't have a business with the follow-up that I do!

Pros

-Easy to Use -Campaigns and lists make it easy to follow-up with customers and prospects -Templates save me TONS of time -Customer service is top notch! -The app is AMAZING! Runs smoothly and seamlessly.

Cons

-App does not capture on the web version when I delete someone from a list. That's the only downside of the app (and that's tiny!), so I still love Heymarket! -No ability to state when you don't want a message from a campaign to be sent out. (Example: Sunday mornings 8am-1pm). There is a way to schedule exactly when you want a message to send out, but that doesn't help me when I have prospects in campaigns.

Ian from G5 Enterprises

Unorthodox Use But it works!

Rather than using HeyMarket to blast marketing promotions, updates, or new products like the app was originally intended for we adapted it as a platform for account management. With this app, we were able to alleviate a sales person that was focusing entirely on one account. This allowed us to maintain this existing account and free up time for a salesperson to pursue new accounts.

Pros

We were looking for a text messaging platform where we could communicate with a large client of ours who has multiple points of contact, ultimately retiring a sales person. We wanted a platform that would be simple for our clients to use while giving us the ability to have our entire team view and respond to request from a single inbox.

Cons

Response from Heymarket

Replied April 2019

Hi Ian - thanks for the feedback. We're glad to be helping G5 be more productive. A fix for daylight savings is in the works, so it won't be an issue in the future. Thanks!

Kelsey from Thirty-One Gifts

Great Product- High Price Tag

HeyMarket allows me to have my life back by easily setting up campaigns and knowing they are getting to my customers when they are supposed to. I cant live without it.

Pros

I LOVE HeyMarket! It makes running my business very easy. The way that it tests individuals, makes batching messages easy. Im able to do more in my personal life because I know that my campaigns are up and running and my customers are being contacted. I also love that I can answer on my computer.

Cons

The software can be glitchy. It takes a while for the app to sinc with the server. Ive also had many issues where it kept creating me a new number- who knows what that was. Other than the glitchy stuff, its really easy to use and navigate which is great! (I will say however, there are more and more tools and apps of the same arena that are coming out at a lower price. I recommend HeyMarkey ALL the time, but the price always scares people away. Apps like Project Broadcast are leaving HeyMarket in the dust at 9.99/mo)

Ramy from Diem On-Demand Household Services

Integral to our success!

Pros

HeyMarket has been instrumental in consolidating our need for SMS communication in a team setting while also offering reporting and relations management tools that are critical to our organizational awareness!

Cons

It would be great if HeyMarket also allowed email integration so that ALL corporate communication could happen in one place.

Ed from New Life International

Love Heymarket!

I use this app regularly. I searched for some time to find it. I highly recommend it to those who want to build a clientele steadily and easily.

Pros

This is the only software I'm aware of that allows you to blast hundreds of texts to customers from a dedicated number, while not looking like spam. It then allows for individual, ongoing two-way communication, with your existing or prospective customers. All is done without ever revealing your personal phone numbers. This is a great app at a great price, for enhancing relationships and creating value in today's mostly impersonal world.

Cons

Notifications could be better, as sometimes the app does not chirp or give sounds. New features have been slow to be added, though app is robust. Also, there have been times when the messages "waiting-to-be-read" count is incorrect.

Juan from Premier Brokers LLC

Love it would definitely use it.I tried but couldn't practice offline.Need 24/7 easy easy access.

Pros

The concept of multiple answers/text/msgs as you zero in on the really motivated buyers. Please help.

Cons

Not for Mac or IOS. Although I spoke to support team, I wasn't able to prepare & set up without using real people who would not be happy to be a part of an "experiment" as you try the messaging and get replies for practice purposes. I can use it a couple of times a week or more depending on the season. Usage is now at its lowest if at all.

Response from Heymarket

Replied April 2018

Hi Juan - thanks for the feedback. Heymarket has an iOS app that was featured as a best new app in the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heymarket/id985015852?ls=1&mt=8). Heymarket Web works in any web browser for Mac (eg, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). We'd like to help you get setup and productive with the service again. Feel free to contact us at help@heymarket.com or message us at (415) 562-0100. Thanks!

Josh from West Venture Management LLC

Cutting Edge Idea, Implemented Well.

We've been able to consolidate all of our texting between clients and allow other staff members to take over conversations easily. Conversations also don't get lost if you have to switch phones, so it also helps with customer management.

Pros

I liked the fact that I could categorize all of my clients easily and send out mass texts with custom templates. The software is extremely reliable, and cross-platform functionality (web/mobile app) is incredibly useful.

Cons

The customer service lacks a bit; it seems they use the same product to communicate/resolve technical issues, and the software is not capable of handling it. Issues get lost and sometimes unanswered. You also sometimes don't know who you're talking to.

Eric from MyFridgeRental.com

Best mass texting software there is! Simple to use and very functional. Great customer service too!

Pros

The best thing about this software is the easy to use interface and very customizable lists and contact imports. You can create any fields you would like and then autofill the data for the entire group with message templates after you set them the first time.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the software. Earlier on the uploads were not as efficient but now you can automatically add the contacts to specific lists directly though the initial upload and it is great.

Millie from United Real Estate Los Angeles

Great Tool!

Pros

I like that we can all stayed linked in and connected to each other. HeyMarket makes it really easy for my team to stay on top of every support question we receive.

Cons

I can't attach images, so when we need to send photos we have to use other platforms

Response from Heymarket

Replied September 2018

Hi Millie - thanks for the review! Heymarket does support images (MMS) and links. We'll reach out to help out with this.

Gavin from West Coast Sailing

Industry: Sporting Goods

A Good Start

We are now easily able to send and receive text messages (including photos and other attachments) with our customers. This improves our customer's experience and saves emails and phone calls that would otherwise take more time to communicate the same information.

Pros

Heymarket makes it easy for us to respond to customer text messages quickly and to prioritize responses across multiple teams.

Cons

One of the features that drew us to Heymarket was that the text messages would come from our company phone number. Unfortunately it turns out there is a limit to how many texts can be sent this way. Beyond that point the texts come from a Heymarket generated number, which creates a confusing and inconsistent experience for our customers.

Molly from Partners For Achievement

Hey Market for PFA

We're able to reach out to people via text without having to distribute our phone number with those text being sent. It makes communication with our clients much easier.

Pros

Cons

I can not set notifications to go to my cell phone.

ANGEL from TJC INSURANCE

Heymarket

We have been able to increase and at the same time facilitate communication with our clients. Everyone texts and responds to text.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity. Very user friendly.

Cons

It used to have a feature to export conversations under the plan we have. This is not included in our plan anymore. It is now included in a more expensive plan. We were very disappointed when we lost the feature.

Daniel from WASHERY

Run my Business through HeyMarket

Heymarket is a great to put a personal touch on reaching your customer list. I find the reminder and mass text that send personalized messages with the customers first name at the header, extremely effective and useful to reach customers and elicit a response.

Pros

Great features that make interacting with customers efficient and seamless.

Cons

The messages take a while to load and the app crashes periodically.

James from EasyBins.co

Great product that is lightweight, reliable, simple yet robust

We use heymarket to manage customer communication regarding delivery, order updates and specials.

Pros

Both the iOS and desktop user interface are very easy to use with just the right balance of feature set . Its also very very nice that you can contact customer support directly via text vs having to navigate somewhere else.

Janet from URE

Great option for those who want to add Text as another Support Channel

Pros

- Mobile app to answer texts on the go - Saved templates - Group people into lists - Can make existing business phone number text enabled

Cons

- Laggy, does not always sync well across all platforms - Cannot send out MMS if it is a toll free number - Does not really sync with any other support platforms

Darin from Responsible Pest Control, Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Works perfect for our system

We requested they give us an option to have a sound when we got a new text. They programmed that in pretty quickly. Great staff and very open.

Pros

Customer support is very responsive. We would put in a request and they take care of it. They are open to new ideas and options. It is easy for our staff to learn how to use it and it is compatible with most electronics.

Chuck from Keller Williams Realty Elite

Real Estate Productivity Coach

GREAT experience with the product and with customer service and their follow through!

Pros

I can create groups for ease of targeting a specific group with a message I love the ease of it connecting to my contacts already in my phone The speed I am able to get a message / alert in front of my clients The ability to attach a photo / attachment within the message

Cons

I would like the ability for a few more characters in my mssages

Lea from Washington Oil Marketers Association

Functional for those with limited needs

I wish there were improvements to the system, cause it could be an insanely useful tool. Just limited in its capabilities and in the year Ive used it, no improvements made.

Pros

Cons

You are very limited in how much you can text, which makes it hard to send anything of true value. Creating campaigns are complicated and dont always work correctly. In fact after about 12 hours of developing my campaign, it didnt work, and customer service isnt responsive at all!

Kellye from Independent Sales Director - Mary Kay Cosmetics

Industry: Cosmetics

Not the perfect software for my company but overall it would prob be great for most.

My overall experience has been good because again, they have great customer service. My complaint is not by the way it functions but its features. For my business I need a little different features than what it offers but Im still using it. Not crazy about their pricing. I dont like limitations. I like one price to do all.

Pros

They have great customer service. Its fairly easy to use. It prob has way more capabilities than what Im using it for. But its not designed for my type of business.

Cons

It alphabetizes by first name. The messages cant be very long. I would like to pull up a group and have the choice of send to all or checking the ones I want the message to go to. You cant send a picture only. It must have words.

Love the ease of use of Heymarket!

Pros

Easy to use. Fast. Holds most basic info.

Cons

Nothing except maybe that I still need to copy & paste numbers between recipients. It would be great if it had an auto-fill feature with the contacts since we are normally just swapping numbers.

Lisa from MLJS Legacy, LLC

Love HeyMarket

It's been very positive. They are very quick to respond whenever I have a question.

Pros

I really like the list building and scheduling options within the software. I'm a faster typer than texter so the desktop is my preferred method to interact with individuals. I LOVE that the messages go out as individual text messages versus a group message. Makes contacts feel they are the ONLY one being contacted.

Cons

It may be a feature that I have yet to identify but I would like a simple way to import my contacts from my iPhone while using the desktop version. Looks like there is the ability to upload a cvs file.

Stephanie from Real Estate

REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE -

Love it !

Pros

Its easy to set up ! I use it for my brokerage for max texting

Cons

The bottom set of groups are hard to send a text out to ! It does not work well if you have multiple groups

Kristi from Peak Glass

User friendly

Pros

Easy to use Quick customer service App and desktop mirrors easily

Cons

Wish could mark messages as unread just in case you click on it and it wasnt meant for you.

Barbara from Keller Williams Southwest

great tool better then emails in some cases

we have been able to reach our 400+ agents and know they are reading the text.

Pros

easy to access on my phone or pc agents read texts and not always emails and are happy to respond in a timely manner.

Cons

i guess the con would be the ease of attaching a photo or flyer would be the hardest (not really hard)

Response from Heymarket

Replied March 2018

Thanks Barbara! We're enhancing how photos are attached to messages to further simplify it.

Jose from Tri-CU Credit Union

Great for small business!

Pros

The text messages don't auto-delete themselves if you are wanting to keep a paper-trail of who said what and when. Others like Textfree delete after two or three days. We are a small local credit union and this fits our needs!

Cons

I would like to see a contact contain more than just one phone number, as some clients have multiple numbers to be reached at. Also, basic things like changing a phone number should not require an upgrade. Other than that, strongly recommended for small businesses.

Tracie from REMAX Alliance

Texting is Key

My staying in touch with my clients has become much easier with texting by Hey Market.

Pros

Hey Market is easy to use. Texting is almost always getting open unlike email these days.

Cons

There is not anything i do not like at the moment.

Liam from GRIFFS ELECTRICAL

Brilliant experience with Heymarket

Pros

it has made communication with my collegues much more efficient. it is exactly what is required with technology and fast pace communications in the work force, and Heymarket was able to recognise the need for efficiency in the workplace with communication

Cons

i cannot think of anything that i do not like about this software. pricing may be slightly expensive for smaller companies but it is worth the investment

Matt from Koan

Excellent tool for customer text messaging

Pros

Easy to use and feels like native text messaging, but with some amazing additional features so that our whole team can field messages from our customers. We're at the smaller scale, but they clearly have some features that will help as we grow.

Cons

Would love it if custom fields would display in-line as part of contact info (instead of behind a button click), which is helpful for our use-case.

Love This Tool

Absolutely love it and I recommend it to other business owners!

Pros

Easy to use Great demo Customer service is great! Customer's love it

Cons

The yellow color. :) Nothing else really

Trey from Water Emergency Team

Great tool for marketing and customer intereation

They are quick to respond to emails with questions so thats always nice.

Pros

The shared inbox allows all of our team members to keep customers informed. We also can mass update people that have opt'ed in to receive marketing messages from us. It's easy to use as well.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a few minutes for the APP to refresh and update the latest messages.

Lucy from Mt. Mariah Baptist Church

MMBC

Heymarket really makes it easy to contact a large group, quickly with information - it is one of the best features I have encountered lately. Thanks for the support.

Pros

I like most about the software is the ease of setup and being able to use from my cellphone. I am also able to allow other access to the information and provide others the mean to use the website for the same purpose.

Cons

Human errors on my with sending messages out; and some occasions I had to enter members names and numerals more than once to assure they are in the system. Also, because I did it from my phone, some of the contact were automatically added and I had to delete them several times to assure they were deleted from certain groups.

Jane from Mortgage Company

Great tool for marketing to a group that looks personal

I can send a text video that targeted to a large group and they look personal. It shortens the time to do a task and still comes across as personal.

Pros

You can upload a list, create multiple lists. very flexible!

Cons

learning the system is always the most challenging part but compared to most this was easy!

Bryce from Voice to Venue

Industry: Music

A no-brained for our business

Pros

It is very easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It works as expected and has some important features like lists that go a long way.

Cons

There were some minor glitches with notifications but overall there arent any major cons.

Sophia from Celebration

Review on HeyMarket

It has been an overall wonderful experience. This software is great!

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It has made communicating to big groups very simple and easy to understand.

Cons

It would be nice if the software had a more updated look.

Great Marketing Tool

Over all it has been a great experience. Support is slow to respond. I find that using text interface for new customers gets a quicker response.

Pros

I like the automation piece. It allows me send texts in waves through out the year.

Cons

Search and filter feature for contacts needs some work. I can't filter out who has been added and when. I deal with a lot of realtors and find my self entering duplicate contact information for the same realtor periodically.

Monica from ArizonaEast

So easy to communicate

Pros

Cons

As always, I wish this software was compatible with Mac and IOS, as that is the majority of everything I use!

Tried to use this for customer follow up and recruiting follow up.

Pros

Ability to send custom messages, including images, links, canned messages. Ability to set campaigns. Would consider using again but it felt like it was still in beta when we tried it.

Cons

Found it to be clunky to use and not easy to upload/ maintain database. We did not continue to use after a few months, was more time consuming than necessary.