• Pros

• "Very user friendly. Very easy to understand all the steps..."

• "Easy to navigate, great price for text messages, keeps all clients phone numbers in tact, and just overall easy"

• "After working with another texting platform, we are so happy to find Mozeo. Easy to use, awesome client care, with all the features we need to connect with our clients daily. "

• Cons

• "People opting out of the service. To be fair, this is not the software's fault. I would like to be able to send longer messages....I wish the program allowed more characters."

• "not Sure yet. I can't speak against something unless I have issues. The only issue I had was self induced. If I had listened from the beginning, there would not have been an issue. "

• "customers state they have tried unsuccessfully to un-enroll using the STOP function. we end up going in to manually unenroll them. "

Browse Mozeo Reviews

Caitland from Knoxville Area Association of Realtors

Texting made easy and affordable!

Pros

It's very easy to use, and customer support is great. I had a complaint one time and got a reply that it could take up to 24 hours to get a response, and I had a response within 30 minutes. There are some great features, like the landing pages as well. It's also more affordable than some competitors when you need a LOT of texts!

Cons

I wish there was a way to have the texting come from a name instead of a 5 digit number. The landing pages can also be a bit tricky to format if you want to include pictures. I tried to include a graphic and had to resize it several times before I got it right.

William from The Social Agent

Great Texting Software for Teams of All Sizes

Pros

What I like most about Mozeo is that it is extremely easy to setup and get rolling for my team. It was easy to setup routing for the responses that came through and the leads were routed correctly and efficiently.

Cons

The cost of the software is what ultimately drove our company to other competitors in the market.

Reasons for Choosing Mozeo

We chose Mozeo because it was more functional for our team specifically.

Heather from GEICO

Easy Enough

Pros

The site is very user friendly and the support is very fast at getting back to you

Cons

Every time you send a text, the page refreshes and you lose your spot in your inbox.

Easy to use for text campaigns

People these days don't answer their phones and I don't want my messages to get lost in a sea of emails for our candidates. Mozeo lets me text someone right away and get their attention. I get much higher response rates via text message campaigns.

Pros

My company uses this product solely for text message campaigns and it works great. The dashboard is very easy to work through and understand. Uploading contacts to a list is also very simple. I was worried at first that it would take several minutes or even hours for contacts to successfully load to a list, to my surprise it only takes a couple seconds. Helps eliminate down time. When creating a text message, Mozeo makes it very easy to add an external link and Mozeo helps me keep track of how many characters I have left in a message before I reach my maximum allotted characters. I also like that I can see individual's responses. Whether they have questions, comments or concerns - I am able to quickly respond to that person via another text in a couple minutes.

Cons

When I am about to send a text message, I have the choice to "send to groups" to my message...on that following page it would be so appreciated if I could see how many people are in each group. A little number in bold next to each list so I can see when I combine certain contact group lists how many people I am sending to. I would also like more in depth reports on each text campaign. The "My Reports" section of Mozeo only lets me see reports based on a time frame. Sometimes I send three or four text campaigns in one day. I'd like to see each individual campaign's report - not all three or four text message reports as a whole.

Malkie from Advanced Therapeutic Concepts

Mozeo has really helped me with staffing cases efficiently and easily.

Pros

The best thing I love about the system is the groups option - I do not need to send out a message to all my contacts at same time.

Cons

Since I send out multiple messages per day, I do not like the way the replies come in. There's no way to see to which message a provider is replying "yes" to. If you can find a way to have the messages be received in a way that I know to which message it corresponds to, that will be very helpful. Another thing would be for the system to let us know when a provider opts out of text or email. It is not clear enough. And if someone did opt out, how does she opt back in without me having to delete and re-add the contact? Third, very little character limit when texting individually with providers. Lastly, the emails should have option to have regular text bodies...not sections and stuff.

Jay from Farmers Insurance - Jay A. Hines Agency

Mozeo is a very reliable service with great customer support. No problem getting questions answered

I'm able to reach/contact my clients quickly and receive better communication back from them.

Pros

The software is easy to use and very simple to navigate. Text messages are sent fast, never heard of a text not being received. The cost is easy to manage for a small business (pay as go or as needed)

Cons

Cannot target a certain group(s) or list with text messaging, must text entire list. Does not identify the person texting you back on email the notification. Cannot not respond to emailed text when away from your computer.

Lauren from LeanOnWe

Very helpful for my company's business to run smoothly.

Pros

Now that picture messages have been added to the software, it's a great tool to use as a texting device, not having to use your own phone.

Cons

I don't like that there are a limited number of words per text message, it's frustrating to have to send more than one message broken apart.

Brian from Multi-Services Insurance Agency

Does a great job reminding my clients about payments etc

Pros

Cons

Nothing really, I think that the software is perfect for a small business like mine. Easy to use and great price

Charles from Trusted Senior Specialists

It is easy to use for texting our members

The scheduling part helped out the most.

Pros

Real easy to use, no waiting, just upload your list and pick what you want to text and send. Also, you can schedule what you want to send.

Cons

Minor thing, you need to use the Mozeo template to upload your data. The template is in a CSV format, so you will need Excel or something to open it.

JoAnne from Wellness

Great product at a great price

Wonderful for confirming appointments with our clients.

Pros

I love the ease of use for this product and the affordable cost.

Cons

You can not schedule future post which is a time saver for us.

Cost and product functions

Austin from Riddle Property Buyers

Great service for the price. Text keyword registration is very useful.

Pros

I like the pay and text as you go model that lets you purchase texts in bulk and schedule texts to be sent out to all of the people who have registered using your dedicated purchased keywords. We use this for registering participants for particular marketing advertisements.

Cons

The short code number is shared by several businesses, so if the people registering with your keywords mistype them they will inadvertently be interacting with other businesses. Also, the dashboard interface is awkward when trying to see if people have tried to contact you via the conversations section.

Len from Jackpot Cafe

Promotion of scheduled events. Weekly marketing. We are able to send a message out on a whim if need be.

Pros

I like the recurring message feature. Set up various messages to be sent out every week. Set it up and no more thinking. The software is easily accessible, easy to use and easy to understand

Nina from Passion Squared

We love Mozeo!

Pros

Cons

We have had no issues. If there is ever an error, the Mozeo team is very quick to get back to us with a resolution.

sergio from Four Seasons Laser Ce nter

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Four Seasons Laser Center

Overall great experience

Pros

Very user friendly. Very easy to understand all the steps...

Cons

Basically, I do not have anything bad to say....!

Amanda from Palmetto Women's Center

We love using Mozeo for our patient reminders!

Pros

Very user friendly. We find it very easy to use and navigate. We have never had any problems or concerns. When we have had questions in the past, you guys were very fast to respond and help with any questions.

Cons

Maye a different short cut from adding a contact to directly texting them. Seems like you have to make a few extra clicks that are not necessary. If you could add the contact then have the button to text them there, we could save a little time.

Curtis from Reformed University Fellowhip

Great for connecting people

Pros

Mozeo has been a breeze to use and easy to learn. I have also really appreciated the ability to input phone numbers. They are dependable and the customer support has been great.

Cons

I wish they had an app to use since it can be a bit unwieldy to use on my phone. There are some other features that would be helpful for our purposes (e.g., it would be great if a person could unsubscribe from a group without leaving our entire system).

Kalynn from Palmetto Women's Center

Palmetto Women's Center Reviews

Our business uses Mozeo to contact patients. This is an easy way for us to contact patients and not have a phone designated to this.

Pros

The ease of using Mozeo and how convenient it is.

Cons

Not having a way to have prepared text messages.

Heather from Sweet Clover Market

Excellent marketing tool for the right price

Pros

Easy to use interface makes sending text message very easy and fast. I appreciate that I can cut and paste old messages and then edit so I don't have to retype everything. easy search function for customer info.

John from Century 21 Vanguard

Great Mass Text Messaging Company, was able to send out thousands of texts to clients

it was a huge time saver, and I was able to reach out to thousands of people via text message with one simple message .

Pros

Simple and easy to use . Straight forward, does the job and the price is awesome . Also, I liked the fact that i was able to use a local number with the account to make it more authentic . And I like the new feature now that exceeds 160 characters .

Cons

The user interface is wonky at best . I also accidentally sent out a text message to EVERYONE in my address book, and the second I noticed I did it, there was no way to "cancel" or "undo" my action. This was extremely embarrassing. I will have to be more careful next time, but there should be an emergency stop button in my opinion .

Regan from The Gathering Spot

Mozeo is easy to use and effective!

Communication is seamless!

Pros

The functionality is seamless and I like that replies are organized in one place. It is also easy to add new contacts and segment into groups. I also like that the text comes from a real number!

Cons

I have no complaints! However, a mobile app for sending and communicating could be cool! I have seen a couple of other options recently with this feature.

Keith from Classic Cleaners

Having a text message system has helped my dry cleaning and laundry delivery business tremendously.

It has streamlined communications with my customers. The customers love it.

Pros

It keeps a database of all my text recipients and I can easily blast a text to all of them, if needed, or individually.

Cons

The text are limited in number of characters, which can be restrictive at times. But they've made some changes which allow you to double up on characters.

Brett from Hawaiian South Shore LLC

Mozeo..funny name easy to us

I like it for what we use it for. we dont do any marketing with it, we use it to contact existing customers that are waiting on custom products , orders etc.

Pros

It's simple, easy and anyone with out any experience can use it. No Monthly fee.

Cons

everything you check messages you need to log in each time, a little irritating. New unread message do not go to the top.

Franco from VCCDC

It is a good product, it can be great

The best part is that its incredibly effective

Pros

Its very effective, everybody can handle it, you cut off the hassle of making a long phone call, with this you get to the point

Cons

The intake of information es to long, feeding with this information and then going to the sending a text to many steps

Georgeann from LuLaRoe Sol Sisters, LLC

Top Notch Customer Service

Pros

Easy to use... I've had to use customer service several times and they were extremely responsive and helpful!

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I dislike about using this software. Everything is very user friendly.

Cherie from Lularoe by Cherie Myers

Best Program Ever!!!

Mozeo has helped me grow my business. Very simple to use and affordable enough to send emails for each of my Live Shows.

Pros

Mozeo is so easy to use and is simply Amazing!!!

Cons

There is no con in my opinion. Affordable and Easy.

Marianne from GEICO Shreveport

works great!

overall good and satisfied!

Pros

easy to text clients on! live updates on texts, sends real time dates!

Cons

wish you could upload lists easier for daily new contacts

Jen from The Wood Connection

customer support does not exist

Love texting- we see immediate results in sales when we send out a text - the customer service does not exist - its a joke- would not recommend based only on that - there are too many options for around the same price that will help you immediately

Pros

I liked it as long as everything is going well - the minute you need help you have hours to wait

Cons

customer support - You should not have to wait hours to figure out why your text is getting sent one at a time so it will take DAYS to send your text that should be out in a matter of minutes.

Reasons for Choosing Mozeo

currently looking for a new program

Melody from Bethel Church

Great App!

Pros

It is very user-friendly and works well!

Cons

I wish there was a way to pull up all your names and just go down the list and click the ones you want to add to that group.

David from Hawaiian South Shore

Easy to use. I have a dedicated local number to communicate with customers.

One on one personal contact and fast delivery.

Pros

Super simple to set up. One time fee for Local dedicated number. No set up and monthly fees. pay only for what you use. Im a brick and mortar business that likes one on one communication and we have many customer that will order custom items and we communicate via sms.

Cons

They still have a few items to work out. Like unread message need to go to the top. Easer to read font colors It's a little more expensive than others.

Angela from Geico

Great but needs a small (but big) fix

Pros

Ease of use and effective means of communication.

Cons

Times out WAY too quick and requires repeat log ins.

Anna from Camp of the Rising Son

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great Product!

Pros

It's very user friendly, easy to manage and really helped out our clientele!

Cons

So far, I have no complaints! The messaging system does exactly what we need.

Nichole from Cerro Gordo County

Convenient & affordable

Convenience

Pros

Mass text messages to all clients is extremely fast and easy. Adding & removing contacts is quick. Never had an issue requiring customer service.

Cons

Not able to select multiple contacts to create a group w/ ease. Sorting contacts doesn't work well either. Would like opt out notifications.

Chris from Miracle ventures, inc

Overall good experience.

Pros

Easy to use. Campaigns have been running seemlessly and delivering to customer as they should be. Performance and metrics have all been solid and is a great addition to our marketing efforts for 2018.

Cons

Missing the ability to export contacts on my own. Also the ability to do mms would be good. Having the ability to send images as mms is something we are really missing to take the text campaigns to the next level.

Marche from Satori Marketing

Satori Marketing Review

Great aside from a few glitches!

Pros

I can easily create and send messages on my client's behalf

Cons

Sometimes, after I have inputted​ my message and I select a contact group. It deletes my message...not sure why

Zach from Dallas Baptist University

Game Changer for Prospect Communication

Pros

The best part about the Mozeo software is its ability to convert prospect contact information into easy connection with the prospect. Texting is simply the best way to connect with recruits.

Cons

I am unable to quickly see which of our account users sent a message until I click on the message. I would prefer to see at the very least a color designated to each account user so I may differentiate my conversations with the conversations my coworkers are having with their prospects.

Erica from New Life Fellowship Church

I've been happy with the product.

A way to be able to communicate on a larger scale with our users via text.

Pros

It's user-friendly, has an easy way to update and keep track of contacts. You can import from CSV or update users one and a time.

Cons

It has some glitches sometimes when sending text messages that are scheduled. It seems like the schedule portion is the problem

Andy from AdSport

Mozeo is our go to service for all text campaigns

Pros

Mozeo is fantastic. Great pricing, great service, will keep using Mozeo for all of our text-campaigns.

Cons

I wouldn't say there is a con to using Mozeo.

Fabian from IAMAW

This app is a definite go to for me. I use it religiously because it works.

I'm able to send and receive information connecting with ease. For a busybody who is away from a desk on the regular, it can't be beaten. This is the third app that I tried and by far the best. I will be staying with Mozeo because it works with what I do.

Pros

I like the ease of use when sending video and flyers. Getting notified when someone responds to Mozeo is absolutely convenient. Phone accessibility and ease of use helps tremendously when on the go.

Craig from Cleveland Improv

Gets the basics done

Overall the product is good, the uber cheap pricing is an additional selling point.

Pros

Simple interface, sends texts out quickly

Cons

Lack of features such as being able to sort contacts into different groups easily. Sending MMS messages also confusing.

Crystal from Geico.

Mozeo is Great!

My experience with Mozeo was great!

Pros

Easy to use. Mozeo gave me no problems ever!

Cons

Nothing! Mozeo is very easy and convenient to use!

Shataura from GEICO

Mozeo 101

Pros

Very reliable and convenient, our office loved it.

Cons

The verification after you create too many contacts!

Joe from Nifty Thrifty

My Mozeo review

Very easy to use.

Pros

I like that there are no contracts, pay for what I use.

Cons

No complaints at this time but if anything changes I'll write another review.

Great Product, Easy to Use, and Reliable

Pros

The software is very reliable, I know I can depend on it to have each message reach every person I am sending it to.

Cons

If I send out a mass text message blast, the message I sent out doesn't show up in the conversation. So I can't always tell which message my clients are referring to.

Matt from GEICO Louisville

Good product for the value

Pros

Ease of use and site. It is pretty simple to navigate as well.

Cons

it is tough to change contacts and add/remove them

Kevin from Hospital & Health Care

Mass Texting without Monthly reoccurring fees

Pros

25 dollars for a keyword and you are set. Many other websites may have cheaper per/text pricing. However, they charge monthly fees for use of a keyword. In the long run is can cost more. This is a good option if you want to text, but have downtime between text messages

Cons

It would be nice if they could increase length of message. Some competitors allow for longer messages. Also, they can do email, but buying a unique email IP is on the high side.