• Pros

• "Love that it's easy, has an app for continuing conversations and integrates pretty simply with the applications I need."

• "Super easy to implement and get started. The entire process took less than 5 minutes. When I had a question about linking to our Zendesk, my answer was resolved quite quickly as well!"

• "Very easy to use and set up. Simple as going to the Contact page and clicking "Send SMS" Great integration with Aircall and Hubspot"

• Cons

• "Price - it was a little more expensive than the competition, but we're only talking a few dollars a month and the functionality adds up for the cost anyway."

• "Lack of image / MMS functionality, but as I understand that is coming soon."

• "Including links to websites etc within the text doesn't seem to work The extra for cost for emoji's is a downside as in education emojis are quite effective "

Browse Sakari Reviews

Steve from Focus on the Family

Super simple to use and great support if you happen to need it

Our initial reason for buying a Sakari subscription was for a specific campaign sending customized messages to hundreds of users over the course of 30 days. Now we've used it for a variety of other projects as well, including surveys and engagement of all types. It's pretty amazing how easy it is to interact with hundreds (or probably hundreds of thousands, if we had that many) of users in the app as you text back and forth with your customers.

Pros

I loved the clear interface and the way it guided me through building campaigns. I had never used a text messaging/push software tool before, so I was surprised at how the software held my hand at each step and made it clear what was going on. The reliability was excellent as well--all my campaigns and messages have been delivered flawlessly during the six months that I've used it. Other users in my organization have been able to use it as well, without any help from me. A few of our teams are pretty old-school, so the fact that our people were able to use it without needing my guidance is a testament to Sakari's simple and logical menus, buttons, and overall structure. The built-in help docs are a blessing as well.

Cons

We had a specific use case that wasn't really supported by Sakari, but then again it's not supported in any SMS tool I tried. The good news is that the Sakari support team did some magic to help me create a manual workaround that allowed us to send our campaigns exactly as intended. Super helpful! Guess that wasn't really a dislike--sorry :(

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

We chose Sakari over all these other alternatives because the pricing was extremely straightforward, the usability was top-notch, and I really appreciated the pre-sales support I got in the little chat box right on the homepage before I even signed up. They answered a ton of questions with obvious expertise--I wasn't stuck in some queue waiting for a generic bot that didn't know anything. I didn't yet know it when I signed up, but my choice was validated by the amazing support I received for my specific custom campaign.

William from Local Welcome

Great SMS software that integrates with Hubspot and has its own web interface

We are solving two business problems. The first is mundane - we want to send SMS reminders to people who have signed up by email and are ignoring their email. Lots of people do this even if they intend to respond because people have lost control of their email! An SMS reminder 7 days after the initial email helps us prompt them to act. We lose less leads. The second is harder - we sell tickets to people who don't have email addresses and so we do the entire interaction by SMS. We use Sakari with Squarespace, Google Sheets, and Zapier to create our own custom ticketing system that is entirely SMS-based.

Pros

I like three things about Sakari a lot. First, the way it integrated seamlessly with Hubspot to show all my Hubspot contacts in Sakari, let me see proper SMS coversation history in Hubspot, and allow me to include SMS messages in Hubspot workflows. It's added SMS to Hubspot in about 30 seconds with almost no config. Secondly, the way it has a web interface for sending and receiving text messages. Before this we had individual team members on their own phones. Now we have one interface the whole team uses. It just makes it so easy to handle conversations with our users. Finally, we've set it up to alert us by email whenever there is a new message - and even better, we can reply to the text message direct from our email without having to open the web interface. Oh and the customer support is amazingly responsive. They use Intercom so it's easy and rapid. And they are helpful and nice :)

Cons

The design and usability of the web interface is still a bit clunky. It doesn't seem to remember the sort order or column selections which is a pain. The mobile app keeps logging itself out and is therefore not very useful. I'm a little anxious that there is no two factor authentication on login. Everything else we use has 2FA.

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

Hubspot integration is the only thing I cared out! Sakari looked cheaper and had a GREAT Sakari vs Salesmsg page that totally sold me....

Varun from Foyr

Amazing Product and Customer Service!

We have recently Shifted base to Hubspot and were on the lookout for a good SMS service provider and we came across Sakari. The features and the integrations provided by them have been amazing and extremely helpful in our day-to-day operations. Not to mention but their support has been brilliant and they have a very considerate team! Definitely recommended!

Pros

Ease of Setup Ability to merge with Twilio Global outreach Auto SMS Workflow integrations Plans - according to specific usage And a ton of other features!

Cons

The UI/UX is at an early stage - but nevertheless, I are sure it's going to improve as time goes by

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

The features provided by Sakari are far more superior compared to SMS magic

Kevin from BlackBird

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

needs some work

Pros

I like the slack and hubspot integrations

Cons

does not work well for scaled teams - hard to see all current transcripts laid out with an easy way to respond (I have to open each message, read it, then go back and click reply) - need ability to assign owners

Teresa from A-1 Freeman moving group

Sakari makes it easy and efficient

They really listened to what we needed and how we wanted to use Sakari. Then worked to achieve our goals. Onboarding was a breeze. Whenever we encountered a problem, we would contact for support and they were so quick to respond.

Pros

The software has been so easy and user-friendly to use and implement.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about the Sakari software

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

Representative at Sakari made the difference. He took the time to listen and answer our questions and evaluate how is product could integrate into our system and do what we needed it to do. They had the best price and best service compared to anyone out there.

Tom from Parkbench

Great SMS service for Sales and CS teams

Great solution for an over the phone sales and service team. The set up and support team have been amazing and were extremely helpful with picking the correct plan for us.

Pros

Cons

Wish the dashboard to view all of my conversations was accessible from Hubspot

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

Quicker to respond to my inquiry and better service

Dialpad's poor integration with Hubspot

Sarah from Staylisted

Sakari is a great texting platform

I'm enjoying using Sakari. I love that it connects with HubSpot and it makes it easy to keep all of our communications in one place. I like that I can text clients directly FROM HubSpot instead of needing to log into the platform separately. We're also able to use our business line as our text number, which makes it easier for clients to remember. Overall, I'm happy with Sakari for our business texting.

Pros

I love that it connects with HubSpot (our CRM) and I love the staff, to be honest. The customer representative has been super helpful in getting on the phone with me and coming up with ideas about how to make the software do what I want, which might not be natural to it's purpose. He's been great about taking my requests and ideas and actually implementing them, as well as keeping me updated when new features come out that I expressed an interest in earlier.

Cons

I feel like the template system could be more user-friendly. It's set up in a way where if you know what you're doing, you probably know how to use it. But if you're new, it looks a bit like gibberish. Once the representative walked me through what I was looking at, it makes sense. But I feel like it could use a UX overhaul.

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

A combination of the pricing, the connectivity with HubSpot, and the customer service.

Ryan from My Vaccine Lawyer

Great for small marketing teams/departments

The transition from SimpleTexting to Sakari has been smooth. I still cannot get over how great the support was during the switch. Working at a company that lives and dies by customer service, we greatly appreciate the support we received from Sakari. Keep it going!

Pros

We've integrated Sakari with our HubSpot dashboard so we can give clients another easy option to communicate with us during the day. It's a seamless feature within each client's file that's easy to use and manage with each of our hundreds of clients.

Cons

Not a big complaint, but an aesthetic one. When email notifications hit the inbox after an incoming text, the sender and subject line look a bit spammy and sometimes I overlook them at first when they get caught up with the rest of my inbox. Im sure it's an easy fix though!

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

Wasn't a seamless integration with our HubSpot dashboard + pretty expensive.

Anthony from Aprao

Great SMS solutions for Hubspot (UK)

I was actually really impressed with the support, which was 1000x better than my previous provider Toky. I think that made a big factor in my choice.

Pros

It's a straight forward solution for sending SMS messages from within the HubSpot software. It also makes it easier than any other solution to report the number of sms sent within the HubSpot dashboard. My previous solution only left a note as a record of text which made it impossible to track.

Cons

It's a workaround solution to track sms within hubspot, but i understand it's out of there control.

Aaron from Formations Corp

Very cool app

Pros

Ease of sending and tracking texts to my customers as well as integration to our CRM Hubspot

Cons

Haven't found any yet; it's only been a month or so but so far very good

No functionality to integrate with CRM we use in TextMagic

Richard from moresales.digital

Great SMS Software

Excellent, the service has been great. The product works as described, the integrations are great, the iphone app to reply to messages has been useful. Integration is easy. The support team are quick to respond. Overall great experience.

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with our clients marketing automation software Hubspot

Better integration

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

Better integration with our clients marketing automation software. We were looking for software and finally found Sakari

Manzer from Speedy Sprint

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Setup and User Experience of Sakari

The team at Sakari are very pro-active and responsive. I have contacted them several times for assistance in setup. But what most impressed me was how they can update and/or modify their software, if feasbile, to meet our requirements. The Sakari team created a custom field for me to appear in Hubspot.

Pros

The key feature that attracted was the native integration to HubSpot CRM. I use texting and emailing as the main methods of communicating and marketing to customers. I access Sakari through HubSpot and rarely through the Sakari platform. This enables us to see ALL customer activity in ONE screen and not need to have multiple screens open.

Cons

A couple improvements would be most helpful: 1. In HubSpot CRM, the SMS text date/time stamp needs to appear in the Sakari pop up window. 2. I am unable to modify contact names in the Sakari platform after syncing 3. The Date/Time stamp in the Sakari mobile app seems to not be updated quickly 3. Compared to others in the market, cost per text and segment is higher than the competition, e.g. Mightytext

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

For the reasons above. thank you

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

I am still using Mightytext for general texts and none customer texts because Mightytext charges a single annual fee and not by number of texts and segments. Mightytext does not integrate to Hubspot.

Blair from Groover Seminars, Inc

Easiest HubSpot Integration

Overall, Sakari has improved our email delivery and open rate among our existing clients by preventing inbox clutter, it has improved our client participation as they are more likely to participate in real time, and it's saved team time by simplifying our texting processes and reminder schedules.

Pros

This is the only software I have found on the marketplace that seamlessly integrates with our CRM. Other texting softwares require 2 separate hosts, along with a lot of copy and pasting that makes it very difficult to track and check your work. Sakari is easy to use, easy to interface with our clients, and their customer support and advice is very transparent and easy to work with. It has saved a lot of our personal time.

Cons

We've had a few minor developer issues, but we had those issues with other texting services and Sakari's customer service was a) much more helpful b) much more transparent and c) responded much faster than previous companies we worked with. The rate of send is a bit slow with a large list, but at the same time,

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

Sakari integrates directly with our CRM and doesn't require a complicated web of webhooks and links, making revising and proofing our messages easy and scheduling the right thing at the right time less of an issue.

Nicolas from Armada Towing

Sakari - an easy to use SMS portal for mass automation

Pros

Sakari offers a wide range of telephone numbers alongside a robust assortment of options on customization. Charges for each SMS sent were cheaper when compared to other alternatives I had investigated. The usage was very straight forward with many opportunities to be sure of minimal issues for content delivery. The goal they set was to be extremely user-friendly, they delivered. The support team from Sakari was super friendly and concerned to solve any issues. The support team approached with a genuine interest in the project and attention to detail where I needed it.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software and the access it provides.

Chance from Puls

A Promising SMS Platform

Very pleasant, customer support is off the chart. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is a rockstar at making sure our needs our met any time or day.

Pros

Sakari provides an intuitive solution for our company needs around HubSpot contact outreach and automation. After finding this tool, it took little to no effort to go from 0-100 in regards to our goal to have constant communication with our contacts without ever needing to press a button.

Cons

It's a small detail but being able to separate the conversations on a user individual level more easily would be extremely helpful and valuable to our team. I know Sakari is working on a solution for this and we are excited to get our hands on that type of usability.

Jon from Custom Trailer Pros

Why you should use Sakari

Pros

Its integration into Hubspot. Sakari's integration with Hubspot has been a huge value add to our team. As our customers move from sales to design and then project management, the communication remains seamless.

Cons

When using within the Hubspot dashboard, every time I send a text, the window auto closes. Guessing this could/can be adjusted.

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

Texting within Jive was clunky. Also Jive does not integrate into Hubspot.

Ant from Redhill Education

Personal Opinion on Sakari

The issue of having to text quite a high number of potential students has been resolved The ability for all employees to see what has been texted is very helpful The ability to type and send a message through hubspot is very time effective

Pros

Bulk text messaging is very easy and straight forward Typing a text message is very helpful for creating an effective message that is grammatically correct and free from spelling mistakes Receiving an email that indicates a text response is very helpful

jason from elevate education

good software, sender ID good but would like a 'reply to' number

good responsiveness and customer service.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been lovely to deal with at all points in the purchasing and usage process.

Pros

it syncs in with hubspot easily which is great and the ender ID option is also useful.

Cons

The options for using a number for texting are limited insofar as: We want an automated text, but it either needs to come from a sender ID which means no ability for them to respond, or from a randomly generated number, which also means no ability to reply. There are some competitors like clicksend that allow you to merge text from your own actual phone number, which would've been good to sakari to have in their system.

Kaleb from BlackBird

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Solid Integration with HS at the best price I could find

Great support and documentation is very helpful. Big fan of this tool, I use it every day.

Pros

The integration with HS is easy and the pricing is competitive. Compared to Salesmsg

Cons

It's a bummer some of the reporting needs to be set up through custom workflows. I ended up creating a handful so I could obtain the following info that was important to me: Sent SMS Received SMS SMS Replied Date SMS Sent Date Count of SMS Sent Count of SMS Received Unsubscribed from SMS

Lynne from ApexDrop

Easy to use. Excellent and quick customer service.

Pros

I tested four products. The customer service with Sakari is bar far the quickest and most efficient. Integration with Hubspot is great. Our sales reps find it super easy to send texts from within Hubspot. Message history is logged on contact page. When I was evaluating this software, I appreciated that they were upfront and honest about what exactly they could and could not do. There were no false promises.

Cons

Functionality still needs to be built out. When I was evaluating this software, I wanted automated text meeting reminders triggered by Hubspot meetings -- which I am told is still on the to-do list. Still waiting on this feature, longer than I had hoped.

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

Customer service. Quick responses when we have questions. Honesty about what they can and cannot do. Willingness to add features.

Jorge from SingularCover

Great tool and ready to use

We have automatized the refer a friend process with SMS for the friend to enter the websoite or give us a call and sign in.

Pros

It has a good pricing It´s ready to use with hubspot connectivity Easy to automate

Cons

It imported ALL my contacts at first when I needed more segmented ad-hoc lists. Took a long time to erase those contacts

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

Price and we already had the automation working on the free account

Isadora from Allegro Musique

Using Sakari via Hubspot

In the business I'm working in, we need to connect teachers and students though it can be really difficult to reach to ask them their availability. I used to send them a few emails before having an answer and it was such a loss of time. Thanks to sakari, I send them SMS and we figured out that we can have an answer so much quicker than before ! Such a gain of time, exactly what we needed !

Pros

I'm currently using Sakari to send messages to some of our clients directly via Hubspot. I just have to go on the page of a client and click on "sms". As soon as I receive a response from them, I receive an email with a copy of it. The best part is that the messages are kept. It's very intuitive.

Cons

I'd say that the thing I like the least is the fact that my messages can't be too long and I need to be concise when writing a message. I never really looked forward into it so it might be a problem only via hubspot I'm not sure.

Sean from Constantine Consulting

SMS Fantastic Implementation

Great value and incredible features.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and the team at Sakari are incredibly responsive and helpful getting SMS enabled for your business, be it a new or existing number that may or may not already have SMS capabilities. Integration with other platforms is well documented and the support team is incredibly responsive for questions on how to implement. Pricing is great with plans from basically free/pay-as you go, scaled to large distribution, the value is best in the field that I've found.

Cons

Learning curve for our team was slow but that was simply a limitation of not understanding the platform., not really a reflection on the service at all.

Value and platform support

Jessica from OTHRSource

Speeding up communication

Sakari was easy to install and super easy to use. I love the ability to connect with my contractors in one communication or spread out individually.

Pros

The Sakari software has made my job of communicating to our contractors so much easier. Our company paired it with our Hubspot and this is my dream come true not only am I am able to keep track of all my communications but my team can see and respond as well.

Cons

So far I have not encountered a reason to have a con with this software.

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

I gave my recommendation for this software to our company and I was not in the process of who else they looked at. I am however glad they chose Sakari

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

I needed a way to track all of our communications and for it to communicate with our Hubspot and this was the perfect match for exactly that.

Mika from Just Conversion Marketing, LLC

Easy and Affordable SMS Solution

I use it to communicate with clients daily. I automate reminder emails and follow-up with people using the software.

Pros

Cons

Lack of image / MMS functionality, but as I understand that is coming soon.

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

Price, Ease of Use, Features.

Charvi from Aluna

Great Outgoing SMS

Great experience overall!

Pros

Cons

I wasn’t sure how to add other users very easily.

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

Wanted to be able to send the initial outgoing SMS

Tanner from Homerun communications

Quality service

Pros

How easy it is to use. The cost is worth the value it brings to the company

Cons

If one user clicks on the message and doesn’t respond, someone else on the team won’t know and can miss the message. This is resolved by assigning the message to a rep.

Cost

Jonathan from Captain Experiences

Captain Experiences Review

It's been great to reach out to leads who don't respond to emails.

Pros

Great customer service, and I love the HubSpot integration.

Cons

A few bugs in my HubSpot integration. I still can't see some conversations in the sakari text message popup window.

HubSpot integration

Lindsey from Wayne Reaves

Great Company with Excellent customer service.

The initial set up process was easy, the support team had us using the program immediately. The Sakari team is always available to answer any questions that might arise upon using the software. Their software has been an asset to our sales team, allowing us to close more deals and gain new customers.

Pros

I love the fact that the Sakari Team works so closely with the potential purchaser of their software. They were quick to answer all my questions about their product as well as assistance with the set up of the program.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind. All my interactions have left me with no negative feelings.

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

Ultimately, the reason I chose Sakari was due to the excellent sales associate I worked with

Bryan from Lexa Technology Solutions

Great Software

This has helped us launch our Support SMS module, allowing customers to move away from sending text messages to our personal mobile phones and funneling them into Sakari. We are able to support our customers in a more professional manner.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to customize

Cons

The integration between contacts and text messages

Eloise from ClearPathGPS

Awesome features

Pros

I love the ease of use and implementation of this product I used it at my previous workplace as well and it was super easy to implement with our sales team

Cons

I would like there to be a sakari inbox on my phone So i can differentiate personal texts from work texts

Larry from Resortia LLC

Incredibly well thought out platform

Pros

We were seeking an SMS solution as part of our Hubspot workflows, and Sakari was recommended by Hubspot. I immediately signed up for the service, did a few SMS tests, and it worked perfectly. I then assigned the deployment to my staff who got it to be fully integrated with Hubspot within 15 minutes. The Sakari support staff was completely familiar with the back-end of Hubspot - and provided the needed support

Cons

Pretty much like everything, but didn't realize that in pricing one pays for a unit for each 160 characters in an sms message - so be aware of that to keep costs under control.

Dana from BuildBook

Reasonably priced and easy to use

For our customers, texting has proven to be an effective form of communication. Sakari is the tool we use to support that.

Pros

We needed a texting tool that worked with our primary CRM, Hubspot. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to integrate and how well it fits into our existing behaviors in our CRM. Coming over from another tool that didn't offer what we needed, Sakari was perfect and very easy to set up. We've also found their pricing to be very affordable.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an option to tie the texting to our own number/service provider, the way it is currently it's possible that someone could receive multiple texts from us and they all may be coming from different phone numbers. Also, the notifications could be improved when a recipient responds to a text that we send.

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

It had the features that we needed and the price was right.

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

Previous tool didn't support everything that we wanted to do, while Sakari did.

jacques from Driverli

Great SMS platform integrating with Hubspot

Sakari helps contact directly our customers and leads by text and even send automated text in our marketing automation.

Pros

I like the fact that it integrates directly with Hubspot and that SMS can be sent directly from the lead profile. It helps getting all the conversation with a lead into one screen. I find the solution quite cost effective compared to other as you pay per use rather per month.

Cons

I am using this software within Hubspot and I miss the fact I can't be alerted when a lead reply back, meaning I need to check each of my contact one by one if a response has been received.

Simon from Himac Attachments

Industry: Machinery

Great plugin for Hubspot

We needed a solution to be able to send SMS templates for Deal follow-up in our Sales process. Sakari has the flexibility to create these templates and decide how to trigger them and the actions that follow.

Pros

I love the ability to incorporate Sakari into our Automation Workflows. This has allowed SMS templates to be used in our Sales process with a couple of clicks.

Cons

Sometimes the dedicated 'Send SMS' button will appear or not appear within Hubspot.

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

They were more straightforward to implement, and the Support helped with quickly troubleshoot any Automation questions I had.

Shang Hui from Mantissa College

Great SMS System with good outbound rate

Effective cloud-based SMS system with ease of use. The only set back is I Find it quite hard to start a campaign with contacts

Pros

Effective cloud-based SMS system with ease of use.

Cons

Find it quite hard to start a campaign with contacts

Eloy from apexdrop

Needs More

clean easy to use.

Pros

That it accomplishes exactly what the user wants. Sending the message via SMS to the end-user.

Cons

Not enough options like workflows to automate the lead gen processes.

Brian from The WebSite Guys USA

So easy to use

I use Hubspot for my CRM but today its mandatory I. My opinion to be able to text people as well as email and call. Safari maid it possible and even helped me set it up with aircall so I can text and call my clients from the same caller I'd.

Pros

Easy set up. 100 percent amazing support. I'm the guy with a million questions and always immediately always had answers. Software integration was the main purpose of finding the software and the integration to my CRM is seamless.

Cons

None. Everything has been so smooth. Thank you

Laine from Animal Emergency Service

Industry: Veterinary

Very good value for money

We are solving bulk SMS at a cheap and effective price as a business problem with Sakari. But, the value for money is excellent - we have a load of features with Sakari that other SMS providers don't offer, and they offer this suite for less than other providers.

Pros

I like the ability to set campaigns, and to be able to easily, without technical jargon, integrate this with our marketing software - HubSpot. Within a matter of minutes, we had set up the account and the campaign we wanted and had received personal customer service from Sakari. Customer executive was very helpful, knowledgeable, and helped us out with our queries.

Cons

At the moment the only thing we would like is to have the ability to send MMS messages.

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

Expensive. Bad user interface. Doesn't have the option to create campaigns. Clunky to use. Hard to integrate with HubSpot. Lack of user support and service.

Massy from IntegrateSun

Industry: Utilities

Good Software

Overall we like this softwarae. We are still in the first month of using it so we are still in the assessment phase. The software is relatively reliable, however I don't like their interface; all the users view all the messages. It would be more efficient if each user could see selected messages (for example: messages they sent, messages the workflow automatically sends..etc)

Pros

It's relatively reliable. Also the setup was not complicated

Cons

We had glitches where the customer received multiple texts against the workflow

Daniel from CMG Financial

Sakari for Everyone

I am able to text prospects directly from my CRM without having to use my personal cell phone.

Pros

I like the software because it is easy to use. I can see my text messages and those that respond very easily.

Cons

It's plug and play super easy. No cons that I can think of.

Much more affordable.

Exactly what we needed

Easy, awesome, exactly what our company needed to make us look more professional to our customers.

Pros

It's extremely easy to set up and compatible with HubSpot for an awesome price.

Cons

I haven't found anything I dislike about the software. I would love it if we never ran out of history for accountability reasons. But we don't send enough text for me to be able to justify buying a higher tier just for history.

Angela from ClockworX Limited

Standarised text messaging which fully integrates with CRM platform

Pros

Allows us to template our client texts so they are professional and standardised. It has allowed us to build further workflows into HubSpot so we can communicate with our clients via SMS seamlessly.

Cons

I don't have any cons to date. This product delivers everything we need from a SMS provider.

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

Sakari is easier to use and integrates with HubSpot

Alex from Hanna Holdings, Inc.

Great Product and Service

Wonderful!

Pros

The customer service, So kind and willing to get in deep with clients.

Cons

Tracking could be a bit more robust when it comes to short codes and 800 number with integrations.

Reasons for Choosing Sakari

Reliable and ease of use :)

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

Their product was very unreliable.

Judson from Gobi Support, Inc.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Quick and easy

Pros

I found the integration with Hubspot to be very easy. We are a very small organization and we work with teens. Texting is the only way to reach them. Using Sakari also allowed us to keep track of all communication on 1 record.

Cons

It sometimes takes a minute to sync up so you can't put in a phone number and then text right away.

Derek from Profolio Ventures Ltd.

Easy to use and integration is quick!

We needed a simple sms solution we could integrate into Hubspot. Sakari literally took minutes to get up and running and we were connecting with customers the same day.

Pros

How easy and quick it was to integrate the Sakari service into our CRM system we use.

Cons

templates could be a little more straightforward when using on the hubspot side.

the ease of integration.

Graham from Reitenright

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Easy and Effective

It's allowed us to handle a much higher volume of leads while still giving our customers the contact experience they need to move to a decision.

Pros

Sakari has allowed us to connect with customers in ways that we couldn't before in a very efficient way by integrating right into Hubspot.

Cons

Glitchy in Hubspot with some conversations not showing up.

Paige from Awaken180 Weightloss

Great Product!

Pros

I love the integrations and hands on customer service of this software!

Cons

I am looking for a few more functionality pieces surrounding notifications and timing of when the messages are sent, but customer service is extremely helpful in creating workarounds and is working on implementing these features internally.

Brian from The Securities Guys

Awesome product

I love the program. It has helped me stay in contact with my clients, and has definitely helped me get sales!

Pros

The price for service is great. I have had some problems, and they are there to help, and have helped every time. Awesome product, and great team to support you!

Cons

The interface was a little weird, but as I said above, I had a guided lesson with one of their reps and they explained it and have helped show me new features... so not a bad thing.

Reasons for Switching to Sakari

Textedly was overpriced, and it didn't have Zapier integration, something I definitely wanted.

John from ProTrain, LLC

Excellent SMS Software with quick integrations

Excellent experience so far. The staff is quick and friendly to any questions I have and have even offered to help me further expand our workflow integrations with Sakari if necessary.

Pros

The ease of which Sakari was able to integrate into HubSpot to allow for workflows to message prospective students.

Cons

Pricing took a little bit to understand.