• icon"It is very easy to use and customer support is great. I have tried many and fine Sakari to be the best."
  • icon"It's amazing how many potential users will interact over text/SMS and engage-- making them more likely to buy."
  • icon"It's integration with Hubspot made texting seamless. Support is super helpful if you have any problems."
  • icon"It's a bummer some of the reporting needs to be set up through custom workflows."
  • icon"I am using this software within Hubspot and I miss the fact I can't be alerted when a lead reply back, meaning I need to check each of my contact one by one if a response has been received."
  • icon"That I cannot message people directly from deals. It adds a competitor to communicating that is frustrating."

Browse all Sakari Reviews

• Have you used Sakari and would like to share your experience with others?

Steve

Super simple to use and great support if you happen to need it

Our initial reason for buying a Sakari subscription was for a specific campaign sending customized messages to hundreds of users over the course of 30 days. Now we've used it for a variety of other projects as well, including surveys and engagement of all types. It's pretty amazing how easy it is to interact with hundreds (or probably hundreds of thousands, if we had that many) of users in the app as you text back and forth with your customers.

Pros

I loved the clear interface and the way it guided me through building campaigns. I had never used a text messaging/push software tool before, so I was surprised at how the software held my hand at each step and made it clear what was going on. The reliability was excellent as well--all my campaigns and messages have been delivered flawlessly during the six months that I've used it. Other users in my organization have been able to use it as well, without any help from me. A few of our teams are pretty old-school, so the fact that our people were able to use it without needing my guidance is a testament to Sakari's simple and logical menus, buttons, and overall structure. The built-in help docs are a blessing as well.

Cons

We had a specific use case that wasn't really supported by Sakari, but then again it's not supported in any SMS tool I tried. The good news is that the Sakari support team did some magic to help me create a manual workaround that allowed us to send our campaigns exactly as intended. Super helpful! Guess that wasn't really a dislike--sorry :(

Reasons for choosing Sakari

We chose Sakari over all these other alternatives because the pricing was extremely straightforward, the usability was top-notch, and I really appreciated the pre-sales support I got in the little chat box right on the homepage before I even signed up. They answered a ton of questions with obvious expertise--I wasn't stuck in some queue waiting for a generic bot that didn't know anything. I didn't yet know it when I signed up, but my choice was validated by the amazing support I received for my specific custom campaign.

Teresa

Sakari makes it easy and efficient

They really listened to what we needed and how we wanted to use Sakari. Then worked to achieve our goals. Onboarding was a breeze. Whenever we encountered a problem, we would contact for support and they were so quick to respond.

Pros

The software has been so easy and user-friendly to use and implement.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about the Sakari software

Reasons for choosing Sakari

Representative at Sakari made the difference. He took the time to listen and answer our questions and evaluate how is product could integrate into our system and do what we needed it to do. They had the best price and best service compared to anyone out there.

Lyndon

September 2022

TERRIBLE customer service!

HORRIBLE customer service from this team. I have signed up for a $16 plan to text it out. I only have less than 500 contacts which the plan can handle. I set up a campaign and they forced me to upgrade to the $90 plan. I know for a fact that I only have less than 500 contacts and that the beginner one can handle. The next thing I know is that I got billed for $90 on top of the $16 plan. I contacted the customer support team and got a response initially that they cant handle it. I sent a guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT] numerous screenshots that I had been billed twice but heard nothing from him. I know we're here to sell something but this is just ridiculous. Daylight robbery for sure. I'm not the type of guy who goes around and gives out negative reviews but this is well deserved. I would have given this team negative score as it fits.

Pros

It sends out bulk sms as advertised.....

Cons

I tried sending an SMS to my voip number but it has a toll free number on it instead of my number which made the clients uncomfortable and I would've felt like it was a scam from my point of view. There's also no way for you to get rid of the STOP message at the end of your SMS which diminishes the response rate TREMENDOUSLY! HORRIBLE!

Harrison

September 2022

We've used Sakari for 2 years+

Overall, 8 out of 10

Pros

The best things about sakari are the personalized the personalized tokens for their names and the dozens of templates we've been able to make to fire off a response to address the users' tech challenge in no time at all. We also use it for mass texting but we have to utilize the hub spot workflows in order to do so which is a little tedious.

Cons

The only cones are due to our hubspot integration and not due to Sakari itself

Better hubspot integration

Tom

Great SMS service for Sales and CS teams

Great solution for an over the phone sales and service team. The set up and support team have been amazing and were extremely helpful with picking the correct plan for us.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Simple as going to the Contact page and clicking "Send SMS" Great integration with Aircall and Hubspot

Cons

Wish the dashboard to view all of my conversations was accessible from Hubspot

Reasons for choosing Sakari

Quicker to respond to my inquiry and better service

Dialpad's poor integration with Hubspot

Sakari is a great texting platform

I'm enjoying using Sakari. I love that it connects with HubSpot and it makes it easy to keep all of our communications in one place. I like that I can text clients directly FROM HubSpot instead of needing to log into the platform separately. We're also able to use our business line as our text number, which makes it easier for clients to remember. Overall, I'm happy with Sakari for our business texting.

Pros

I love that it connects with HubSpot (our CRM) and I love the staff, to be honest. The customer representative has been super helpful in getting on the phone with me and coming up with ideas about how to make the software do what I want, which might not be natural to it's purpose. He's been great about taking my requests and ideas and actually implementing them, as well as keeping me updated when new features come out that I expressed an interest in earlier.

Cons

I feel like the template system could be more user-friendly. It's set up in a way where if you know what you're doing, you probably know how to use it. But if you're new, it looks a bit like gibberish. Once the representative walked me through what I was looking at, it makes sense. But I feel like it could use a UX overhaul.

Reasons for choosing Sakari

A combination of the pricing, the connectivity with HubSpot, and the customer service.

Ryan

Great for small marketing teams/departments

The transition from SimpleTexting to Sakari has been smooth. I still cannot get over how great the support was during the switch. Working at a company that lives and dies by customer service, we greatly appreciate the support we received from Sakari. Keep it going!

Pros

We've integrated Sakari with our HubSpot dashboard so we can give clients another easy option to communicate with us during the day. It's a seamless feature within each client's file that's easy to use and manage with each of our hundreds of clients.

Cons

Not a big complaint, but an aesthetic one. When email notifications hit the inbox after an incoming text, the sender and subject line look a bit spammy and sometimes I overlook them at first when they get caught up with the rest of my inbox. Im sure it's an easy fix though!

Reasons for switching to Sakari

Wasn't a seamless integration with our HubSpot dashboard + pretty expensive.

Anthony

Great SMS solutions for Hubspot (UK)

I was actually really impressed with the support, which was 1000x better than my previous provider Toky. I think that made a big factor in my choice.

Pros

It's a straight forward solution for sending SMS messages from within the HubSpot software. It also makes it easier than any other solution to report the number of sms sent within the HubSpot dashboard. My previous solution only left a note as a record of text which made it impossible to track.

Cons

It's a workaround solution to track sms within hubspot, but i understand it's out of there control.

Aaron

Very cool app

Pros

Ease of sending and tracking texts to my customers as well as integration to our CRM Hubspot

Cons

Haven't found any yet; it's only been a month or so but so far very good

No functionality to integrate with CRM we use in TextMagic

Jibran Yousuf

April 2022

A very handy SMS tool

Pros

Used it as integration with HubSpot to send messages to Leads, and it works flawlessly.

Cons

Nothing on my mind right now, if there will be, I will update here.

William

Great SMS software that integrates with Hubspot and has its own web interface

We are solving two business problems. The first is mundane - we want to send SMS reminders to people who have signed up by email and are ignoring their email. Lots of people do this even if they intend to respond because people have lost control of their email! An SMS reminder 7 days after the initial email helps us prompt them to act. We lose less leads. The second is harder - we sell tickets to people who don't have email addresses and so we do the entire interaction by SMS. We use Sakari with Squarespace, Google Sheets, and Zapier to create our own custom ticketing system that is entirely SMS-based.

Pros

I like three things about Sakari a lot. First, the way it integrated seamlessly with Hubspot to show all my Hubspot contacts in Sakari, let me see proper SMS coversation history in Hubspot, and allow me to include SMS messages in Hubspot workflows. It's added SMS to Hubspot in about 30 seconds with almost no config. Secondly, the way it has a web interface for sending and receiving text messages. Before this we had individual team members on their own phones. Now we have one interface the whole team uses. It just makes it so easy to handle conversations with our users. Finally, we've set it up to alert us by email whenever there is a new message - and even better, we can reply to the text message direct from our email without having to open the web interface. Oh and the customer support is amazingly responsive. They use Intercom so it's easy and rapid. And they are helpful and nice :)

Cons

The design and usability of the web interface is still a bit clunky. It doesn't seem to remember the sort order or column selections which is a pain. The mobile app keeps logging itself out and is therefore not very useful. I'm a little anxious that there is no two factor authentication on login. Everything else we use has 2FA.

Reasons for choosing Sakari

Hubspot integration is the only thing I cared out! Sakari looked cheaper and had a GREAT Sakari vs Salesmsg page that totally sold me....

Richard

Great SMS Software

Excellent, the service has been great. The product works as described, the integrations are great, the iphone app to reply to messages has been useful. Integration is easy. The support team are quick to respond. Overall great experience.

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with our clients marketing automation software Hubspot

Cons

Price - it was a little more expensive than the competition, but we're only talking a few dollars a month and the functionality adds up for the cost anyway.

Better integration

Reasons for switching to Sakari

Better integration with our clients marketing automation software. We were looking for software and finally found Sakari

Manzer

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Setup and User Experience of Sakari

The team at Sakari are very pro-active and responsive. I have contacted them several times for assistance in setup. But what most impressed me was how they can update and/or modify their software, if feasbile, to meet our requirements. The Sakari team created a custom field for me to appear in Hubspot.

Pros

The key feature that attracted was the native integration to HubSpot CRM. I use texting and emailing as the main methods of communicating and marketing to customers. I access Sakari through HubSpot and rarely through the Sakari platform. This enables us to see ALL customer activity in ONE screen and not need to have multiple screens open.

Cons

A couple improvements would be most helpful: 1. In HubSpot CRM, the SMS text date/time stamp needs to appear in the Sakari pop up window. 2. I am unable to modify contact names in the Sakari platform after syncing 3. The Date/Time stamp in the Sakari mobile app seems to not be updated quickly 3. Compared to others in the market, cost per text and segment is higher than the competition, e.g. Mightytext

Reasons for choosing Sakari

For the reasons above. thank you

Reasons for switching to Sakari

I am still using Mightytext for general texts and none customer texts because Mightytext charges a single annual fee and not by number of texts and segments. Mightytext does not integrate to Hubspot.

Blair

Easiest HubSpot Integration

Overall, Sakari has improved our email delivery and open rate among our existing clients by preventing inbox clutter, it has improved our client participation as they are more likely to participate in real time, and it's saved team time by simplifying our texting processes and reminder schedules.

Pros

This is the only software I have found on the marketplace that seamlessly integrates with our CRM. Other texting softwares require 2 separate hosts, along with a lot of copy and pasting that makes it very difficult to track and check your work. Sakari is easy to use, easy to interface with our clients, and their customer support and advice is very transparent and easy to work with. It has saved a lot of our personal time.

Cons

We've had a few minor developer issues, but we had those issues with other texting services and Sakari's customer service was a) much more helpful b) much more transparent and c) responded much faster than previous companies we worked with. The rate of send is a bit slow with a large list, but at the same time,

Reasons for switching to Sakari

Sakari integrates directly with our CRM and doesn't require a complicated web of webhooks and links, making revising and proofing our messages easy and scheduling the right thing at the right time less of an issue.

Nicolas

Sakari - an easy to use SMS portal for mass automation

Pros

Sakari offers a wide range of telephone numbers alongside a robust assortment of options on customization. Charges for each SMS sent were cheaper when compared to other alternatives I had investigated. The usage was very straight forward with many opportunities to be sure of minimal issues for content delivery. The goal they set was to be extremely user-friendly, they delivered. The support team from Sakari was super friendly and concerned to solve any issues. The support team approached with a genuine interest in the project and attention to detail where I needed it.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software and the access it provides.

Chance

A Promising SMS Platform

Very pleasant, customer support is off the chart. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is a rockstar at making sure our needs our met any time or day.

Pros

Sakari provides an intuitive solution for our company needs around HubSpot contact outreach and automation. After finding this tool, it took little to no effort to go from 0-100 in regards to our goal to have constant communication with our contacts without ever needing to press a button.

Cons

It's a small detail but being able to separate the conversations on a user individual level more easily would be extremely helpful and valuable to our team. I know Sakari is working on a solution for this and we are excited to get our hands on that type of usability.

Jon

Why you should use Sakari

Pros

Its integration into Hubspot. Sakari's integration with Hubspot has been a huge value add to our team. As our customers move from sales to design and then project management, the communication remains seamless.

Cons

When using within the Hubspot dashboard, every time I send a text, the window auto closes. Guessing this could/can be adjusted.

Reasons for switching to Sakari

Texting within Jive was clunky. Also Jive does not integrate into Hubspot.

Ant