• Pros

• "The simplicity is my favorite thing about this software! It really is easy to use and now that they offer an app, it's even more easy and convenient."

• "The contests and multiple text words are excellent. The user interface is also easy to use. Most of all, the customer service from Slick Text is nice and very responsive."

• "Honestly the simplicity of the software is awesome. Enjoy it one-hundred and ten percent. Really looking forward to using this through the holidays. "

• Cons

• "Slick Text has been a wonderful provider for my company. However, I don't like it when a text word is already taken. It has only happened once but it's just part of how text message marketing works."

• "Being newer, there are still some functions I am looking for, however since we've begun with Slicktext we've already seen several upgrades and the implementation of timed SMS coupon renewals"

• "Their dashboard seems a bit dated, but once I figured out how to navigate; it was smooth sailing from there."

Browse SlickText Reviews

JD from The Ranch Harley-Davidson

Makes Communication with Staff Easy

I've been using this software for the last couple years to communicate with our staff about events, policy changes, etc and its awesome! It's relatively inexpensive and easy to use and any time I have noticed any bugs or issues, they address my concerns immediately! I highly recommend them!

Pros

Cons

I wish I could send emojis in messages. I also wish that when sending pictures or gifs, it would automatically resize them to an appropriate size to send out...now I have to go out and do it on my own which can be difficult.

Michelle from Real Estate Coaching Simplified

Slick Text has provided me

Easy to use for the marketing and communicating in an effective way that's affordable and easy to use.

Pros

The open rates of text message marketing make it a no-brainer for me. Additionally, I've got to say that it's really fantastic to be at a speaking engagement and have the room text a word into their phones all at once. It's as close to automated as you can get while you're standing right there in the room. I love it! And the attendees love it because they get whatever they're texting to receive right away. We live in a "right now" world and to deliver in that way is impressive to the attendees. They love it!

Lola from The Talonted Vixen Atelier

Industry: Cosmetics

The deleted my account for no reason!

Never ever again. They were unapologetic and nonchalant about a mistake on their end.

Pros

It’s easy to use It’s easy to use It’s easy to use

Cons

For no reason at all, my account was flagged and sent to “Auditing” because of “content”!? I do nails! Trying to get more clients, what is red flag about that?! My account was closed and customers weren’t getting through. They’re TRASH they could careless unless you’re paying per month and even then it’s a ris

Toby from Cry4hlp Ministries Inc

Easy contact

Great app

Pros

Easy to use and helps get news out....people can connect easy... Easy to operate

Cons

There is a limit on characters and at times more would be better

Nachi from Live Like YOU, Now! Coaching & Mentoring

My experience with SlickText & Jessica has been one that has filled me with exhales & excited gasps.

I was able to get a lot more intimate with the folks on my list as well as grow my list. People found JOY in hearing from me and I could feel that. That's exactly what I want, especially for my purposes and objectives. Slick text made it very easy for me to say YES to them and to introducing text/sms to my business as a way to connect to the people I serve. I have already began recommending the software. I wish it was wider than the USA.

Pros

I like the geographic data the software captures. It helps me see where my opt-ins are and I'm able to cater to what's going on in their part of the world (USA). Also, the personalization, the graphs, and the knowledge of whether or not people clicked on my links. It's basically e-mail... but bite-sized, friendlier, and intimate - Exactly how I want my people to feel about hearing from me.

Cons

Being able to add personalization at the click of a button (in the composing text window) would be great, being integrated to mailerlite (my e-mailing system),

Andrew from Noble Restaurant

They are very responsive and offer a reliable texting platform. Jessica is a great customer rep

Pros

The ability to attach mobile coupons to individual text message. The process of sending a message is very simply

Cons

Wish I could put unique coupon codes on campaigns so that each customer would get their own code, occasionally have a text go out later than time desired

Response from SlickText.com

Replied December 2017

Hi Andrew! Thanks for your positive feedback. We love having you on board! We actually do offer unique promo codes, here's a tutorial showing you how to take advantage of that feature. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbMIWOyiEo4 If you have any questions, or want someone to walk you through this feature, give us a call at 1.800.688.6290 or shoot us an email at info@slicktext.com. Have a great day!

Jesse from Colorado Martial Arts Academy

A fantastic value for the money

Easier communication with my Karate Family population and a super easy way to run contests when I make public appearances at festivals and other community events

Pros

Cons

A mobile app would be an excellent addition to the offerings of Slick Text. There have been times when I didn't have an opportunity to sit in front of my computer and set up a text or contest.

Response from SlickText.com

Replied January 2018

Hi Jesse! We totally understand your desire for an app, but in the meantime, our mobile responsive dashboard should do the trick. We've worked hard to make the mobile experience super user friendly, and want you to feel comfortable setting up a campaign on the fly. On top of that, we do have our mobile send feature, which allows you to send a mass text campaign right from your phone. Here's a video that explains more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RtsYGXruDEI If you have any questions, please give us a buzz at 1.800.688.6290.

Ben from Ben's auto care

Best Text Marketing Platform

Overall, I am very satisfied. I have been using this for over 2 years now and never let me down. Contacted customer service several times and they were very quick and helpful. I believe this text platform is better than other competitions.

Pros

Super easy to use, reasonable pricing for Small businesses, great & quick customer service, and awesome features like bday list as well as automatic conditions that allow you to customize lists.

Cons

I think the price goes up very quickly if your list is growing. I think the monthly prices are OK but I wish the platform allowed a little more texts to be sent per cycle.

Brandon from UST Logistical Systems

Phenomenal!

I have been able to grow my company's revenue and generate sales!

Pros

The ability to have direct contact with my client base, the ability to get out info rapidly! The company has invested time into me to make sure that I am able to better utilize their services to grow my business. They have treated me as if I am their top client and worked with me to make sure that I am going to grow. They make sure to take an interest in my company as if my growth was their own! Never been more pleased with the knowledge and pride they take in what they do!

Peter from RES Auction Services

Outstanding Customer Service

Pros

Product works every time. Customer service is top notch. Every question and issue is answered quickly.

Cons

Well it's not free but beyond that it a great service and a great product. Recommend it to anyone looking to reach buyers where they are, their phones.

Jim from Steele Hill Resorts

Slick Text has made the entrance into the texting world so easy!

Additional contacts not able to be reached from generic lead generation.

Pros

The software is easy to use and best of all can be retrieved easily from your cell on the road. My inside representative can easily and quickly assist me with all my questions and concerns. The entire company has been quick to add features not even developed within the platform yet.

Cons

The addition of a widget is difficult and I need to reach out to have my favorite representative always help me enter this.

Tyler from The University of Mobile

My experience with Slicktext has been great!

Pros

The ease of use has been great! Love having help at the drop of a hat. I remember sitting with a customer service rep for at least an hour working out details for our plan.

Cons

There isn't much I would say having an app to send texts from a mobile device would be helpful. I have been in situations that i needed to send a text and couldn't or needed to modify something on our account but didn't have my computer.

Response from SlickText.com

Replied January 2018

Hi Tyler! We've worked hard to make the mobile experience user friendly, and want you to feel comfortable setting up a campaign on the fly. Our mobile responsive dashboard should mimic an app experience. On top of that, we do have our mobile send feature, which allows you to send a mass text campaign right from your phone. Here's a video that explains more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RtsYGXruDEI If you have any questions, please give us a buzz at 1.800.688.6290.

Lynne from Towny (Roll Forward LLC)

SlickText Customer Service = incredible! Dashboard & analytics keep improving. Contest was flawless!

SlickText helps us track our marketing messages and activities to see what is working .. or not. Simple to set up, track and analyze information. Their customer service is over-the-top great!

Pros

SlickText nails it with Dashboard, Analytics and extra-mile Customer Service. The SlickText software is so easy to use, with a dashboard that continues to improve every day and analytics that help us track our progress and messaging.

Earnest from TEXmobi Solutions

Very user friendly and GREAT features!

Pros

Mobile Coupons ALL DAY!!! Affiliate Program Love the SlickText Team: Matt, Bobby, Sean and Jessica!

Cons

I dislike the fact that I loose my rollover text messages if I don't use them over a period of time.

Tom from Beverage

Super!

In today's market, having the ability to advertise directly to our customer's smartphones is brilliant. With people cutting the cable on TV and streaming music instead of radio, it's a sure-fire way to get your message through the noise!

Pros

The simplicity of getting your message out there, the ease with which I can get support, and the results we've seen make Slicktext an excellent value

Benjamin from Wellness Connection of Maine

My experience has been exceptional, especially with the help of customer rep! She is so knowledgeable!

This software was really easy to use and allowed me to provide feedback quicker than most other platforms. Great job there!

Pros

This software makes marketing to the right customers at the right time so much easier. It enables us to work smarter, not harder.

Cons

There could be more integrations setup with other pieces of software that complement it. This could help omni channel marketing run smoother.

Kirk from Fluellen | Hoover Multifamily

Absolutely Incredible! Love it!

Pros

Ease of use, and customer support is top notch! Jessica is always great to work with, helpful and responsive, and has easily solved all our needs really quickly. We've had fantastic results so far, and look forward to continued success with SlickText.

ERica from Shop500Boutique

Quick, knowledgeable and polite!

Pros

It keeps me in touch with my most valuable asset, my clients! It has been addition to my marketing efforts.

Cons

I wish the text would roll over for a longer period of time. I use the service once every three months, I would love to have all my unused texts roll over and not expire.

Greg from Two Creative Digital Marketing

The Best Way To Text

My overall experience with SlickText has been an absolute joy. They are kind, courteous, and knowledgable.

Pros

What I like most about SlickText is the people who work there. I looked at more than half a dozen texting platforms when choosing one to use on behalf of my clients and they were all very similar in features and cost. However, SlickText's customer service was hands-down the finest experience.

Cons

What I liked least about SlickText was how difficult it was to integrate with my current automation platform. However, their support staff dove right in and stuck with me until we had a working solution.

Reasons for Choosing SlickText

I chose SlickText above all of the other platforms I researched, because it had the most robust platform, the most reasonable price, and by far the most helpful people.

Karen from LuLaRoe Karen & Brian

Outstanding! Easy to setup and easy to use!

Pros

It is very easy to set up and use. Plus they created the flyers and marketing materials I needed to grow my texting group. It was so easy! Not only do I have another touch point to my customers but they are responding to the text messages and my sales have gone up!

Cons

So far, nothing. I am very happy with this service. I have been using this for a few weeks now and not only is the system easy to use but their customer service is spectacular.

red from the robbins agency

customer service is number one everything about this company is great

easy setup and running of text 2 win contests

Pros

from beginning to end I love everything about this software. ease of use, ability to give input and suggest updates - everything is based on the customer which is how it should be and if i do need something customer support is always there to help.

dee from ibc

Efficient & easy!

Pros

Makes sms messages for clients much easier and correspondence faster!!!

Cons

I don't really have any cons for this product.

Matt from Bloomington Carpet One

Great for gathering reviews

Pros

After every installation job we perform for a customer, we use SlickText to send a follow up link for them to leave s a Google review. Works great and the conversion rate is high.

Cons

The one downside is I feel that you need a dedicated person to handle the software. Multiple salespeople could probably handle it but having one person run it works well.

Christine from Back on the Racks

Most effective marketing tool I've used for my retail stores!

Super easy to use, great training, outstanding results! I have retail stores...many of our customers will get a text on a sale and have told us that they turned there car around and came immediately to the store to shop! Nothing else has been as effective!

Pros

Ease of use, simple for my customers to join, outstanding support and training, cutting edge!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I do not like about it.

Kara from Untamed Generation

Excellent!

Have already referred this software!

Pros

Very friendly staff, available by phone! It helps so much being able to talk with a real person. And, easy to use!

Cons

Price point. We would like to use it so much more, but are limited on funds. We are definitely interested in what looks like a new pricing structure...

Jack from Westbrook

Its not about the software, its about the team that is there to support you to be successful - A++

Pros

Easy to navigate, create campaigns and set up a direct message. Like the new dashboard and easy to train users on the platform.

Cons

reporting and analytics, hard to get a full picture when you have a lot of keywords running and see overall performance.

Jake from Greater MGMT, LLC

Their helpful resources and hands on customer support empowered me.

Pros

There are so many features. It's not just about texting. I can send my subscribers a gift on their birthday, schedule drip marketing campaigns, run text to win contests; I didn't even realize there were all these possibilities. The best part is, they add a couple new features every quarter, so I always feel like I get more than what I pay for.

Cons

Response from SlickText.com

Replied July 2017

Hi Jake! Thanks for your positive review and feedback. We're currently knee deep in a new dashboard rollout, and should be launching within the next few weeks.

Jessica from Wish Route

Beyond expectation - customer support is amazing

Pros

Customer support, ease of use, customizability, ability to directly interact with customers through 2-way text.

Cons

Interface can be so simple you don't realize how much the software can do! Really, not much else - it's amazing.

Christina from Lancaster Farms

We really love slicktext! It has helped us reach out customers that work from their phone.

Pros

Easy to use, nice layout, and top notch customer service. I love that we can send photos with the texts. Jessica is awesome!

Cons

Nothing! Everything about the software is exactly what we were looking for. Nothing to complain about!

Desire from Simple House Solutions, LLC

They were fast and informative!

They were fast, and made sure me and my company is protected which we love!

Pros

Connivence of the software is absolutely amazing , I really enjoy how I can see how many people opened the text

Keith from Go & Shine

5+ Stars!

5+ stars! Such a great experience! Support team went above and beyond to help me. They not only answered my questions quickly and fully, but provided even more relevant information saving me time in trying to figure it out on my own. I would highly recommend The SlickText service, as well as the individuals who provide service to the customers!

Pros

Quick and easy to set up. Made even easier with real English speaking people offering immediate help and service!

Cons

Nothing so far. I have only just begun my SlickText journey, but I am planning for it to be one piece of software I hold on to and use frequently.

Incredible experience!

Pros

Slicktext.com is very easy to use and attach mobile coupons. Great customer service.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say! The app could could benefit from pricing structures.

Michael from The River

This web based software allows us to communicate with the whole church with a single text!

Pros

This software is easy to use. It makes communication simple even when you are on the road! Their customer support is friendly and quick!

Cons

I can not think of one Con! It is an awesome program! I would recommend this to anyone who desires to stay in communication with their people! Slicktext you Rock!!!

Raizy from LuLaRoe TheBreiders

Customer rep was patient about everything, and helped me understand everything.

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease in which to access clients and remind them of events. Thank you

Cons

Price. The only thing holding me back from signing up is the price; it just seems like if I have a large group then to send even one or two texts per months would cost a significant amount of money.

Shannon from Ocean Lakes Service Corp.

User had an issue with sending text to sign up and rep (Jessica) was very responsive and helpful.

Ability to reach all of our employees with mass text in the event of storms, lost child, or other emergency situations.

Pros

Ease of use and a very user friendly dashboard for administrators. Ability to reach many of our employees with one text.

Cons

Inability to identify user. We use this for employees and when they are terminated we don't have the ability to identify who they are to remove them from the text list.

Joseph from Palonis Chiropractic

Just a great product with excellent customer service!

Pros

The software is very easy to use! And whenever I have any questions, technical support (USA based) is just a quick call away!

Blair from JoyRide Cars

A perfect fit for what I was looking for! Customer service has far exceeded my expectations!

Pros

There are a lot of ways to customize and make look just like your website, newsletter and other outward communications. Very impressed!

Cons

I wish there was an ability to add more custom fields as I have several groups that I'm looking for more data as they register for my events.

geoff from NOYB

Outstanding, beyond satisfied

Pros

I just switched from one of SlickText competitors because I could save a couple bucks. I had no idea that the difference in features, ease of use, and customer care would be so much better it's not even a comparison.

Thomas from Restoration 1 of Knoxville

The stars say it all. I do my research before I buy. This has it all, great value & easy to use.

I am able to get weekly top of mind awareness with my main business development partners.

Pros

That I can grow into the capabilities as my needs change and my marketing plan and strategy develops. It is like they know what I will want to do next.

Fletcher from Entertainment

Customer support- Super quick, helpful, and genuinely enjoyable to work with.

open rate is mental. instantaneous response.

Kristie from CN Guidance & Counseling Services

The support staff was a great help with answering questions and providing timely information.

Pros

I like that we can have multiple text words. Also, the one on one tutorial option will be a great asset as I am a new user and do not have much knowledge about the features.

Todd from Go Set Ready Coffee

Awesome, better than I expected

Pros

This is an amazing company. We should strive to be like. They talk human,not a language I don't understand. Great company

Will from CitySquare

Customer support representative gives five star customer service, every time!!

Pros

Ease of use, every time I send or track a text message of a special at our charity thrift store. Recommend!

Matthew from Maxogram Media Inc.

Small User, Big Results

Pros

For the entire time we have used SlickText, everything has been fast, efficient, consistent and just generally perfect.

Cons

There is nothing we dislike. As noted, everything has been perfect and fit our needs exactly.

Shontrell from STAND

Outstanding

Awesome

Pros

Able to reach many people without hassle

Cons

None... There are no cons to report... !!

Shirley from Prairie Gothic

Excellent Way to Communicate with Clients

Overall great experience and lots of lead generation.

Pros

As a part time realtor this makes communicating with current clients a breeze. Furthermore, it’s an unbeatable way to generate leads. It’s easy to use and clients are impressed.

Cons

The pricing can feel steep. Of course the business you can generate far outweighs the price of a cycle of texts.

Talia from Ticket Secrets

SlickText.com review

Everything has been so great so far. I truly appreciate this program!

Pros

I love how easy this is! I can contact my customers easily with fast and convenient text messages. So glad I found you!