• Pros

• "Great product both the texting service and the Calendar product. Easy setup, great features, and best support team of all the software I use"

• "I like that it does the work for me, the image and the presentation of your brand makes them position you as the best, so textellent reminds my clients of any related matter"

• "Easy to use. Friendly. I am able to get different reports to take action to Accomplish my goals "

• Cons

• "It was a little complicated at the beginning but I am getting used to. I still need more time to learn more this about the software"

• "I am hoping for a better mobile interface for the future. That is the only con I have. Otherwise, would be a 5-star rating."

• "that we still cannot guarantee appointments, with the collection of banking information, to avoid cancellations"

Browse Textellent Reviews

Linda from Holley Tax Service

Great Company!

Overall, I am impressed with the communication model. It adds the personal touch I've hoped for with my clients.

Pros

This software allows me to 'keep in touch' with each client throughout the year. They are ecstatic when the receive birthday and holiday greetings (and I am ecstatic too!) Repellent has been a great addition to my company.

Cons

There is no "least." The software us great.

Reasons for Choosing Textellent

Ease of integration with my current software and overall opportunity to communicate with clients.

Clarence A from C Wilson and Associates

Textallent Software review

my clients feel I am very accessible and easy to talk with via text. This is best thing for my business has grown by more than 30% because of the follow ups done by textallent to set appointments return to get tax work done and textellent has made my clients more loyal and engaged and save me hours of phone calls that use to go unanswered without the use of textellent

Pros

Features I like most about the software are its ease of use, easy installation and downloading of all my contacts with instant accuracy and fast and simple conversion steps. this software has saved my client base and caused them to have that warm fussy feeling. they love the fact that they don't have to leave a message and wait several days for a follow up call. They feel I am very accessible and easy to talk with via text. This is best thing for my business has grown by more than 30% because of the follow ups done by textallent to set appointments return to get tax work done and textellent has made my clients more loyal and engaged and save me hours of phone calls that use to go unanswered without the use of textellent.

Cons

I didnt observe or notice any downside when i purchased and had the textellent software installed.

Reasons for Choosing Textellent

I was so pleased with the free trial where I could experience all the results I learned about during the demo. Textellent is very affordable for large and small businesses. After using Textellent I could not go back to the old way of contacting clients

Todd from Tax Help RVA

I love this software...

Very good. Support is good, but I rarely call support. The software works well.

Pros

Textellent allows me to quickly contact my clients for additional information or to e-sign their tax documents.

Cons

The only suggestion I have is to send one text to husband & wife, without texting them separately.

Reasons for Choosing Textellent

It was developed for the accounting and tax profession.

Gordon from Gordon Parry, CPA

This Company Is a Hot Mess

Mediocre at best. Could live with the other short falls but now I cant do the job I'm paid for because I cant sign into any accounts that has this number! The owner doesn't seem to care less.

Pros

I like being able to text my clients for request of information as they respond quicker. Also some of the campaigns such as Birthday greetings and the Referral request that we use to notify clients that the clients tax return has been completed taxes with a ask for referrals.

Cons

The customer support has been horrible. I had issues that were never resolved and I was trying to get a conversation with the owner but I would have a better chance of making an appointment with God...as its not happening. I use this to get codes so I can sign on to my tax accounts but it has stopped working. No one can give me a explanation and they will look into it. The problem is now I have to re register and change all my account phone numbers because I cant get the code, Soooooo mad and a waste of my time. You know things are bad when even a employee says there is a lot going on things going on and things aren't good and they feel my pain!

Response from Textellent

Replied December 2019

The client informed us of a technical issue on evening of Thu 12/5/2019. Our client support team needed to flag the issue to technical support who researched it the next day. The client was notified to clear the browser cache and the issue was resolved by morning of Monday 12/9. We feel sorry that the client had to deal with this. Thank you so much for your support and trust. We are standing by Mon-Sat to provide live customer support.

Elvira from TAX TIME TEAM

Great time saver.

Excellent communication with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Very helpful and supportive and she answered all my inquieres.

Pros

The response from clients right away! Clients very happy that I’m thinking about them.

Cons

So far I’m happy , eventually I will let you know,

Russell from Crown Financial Services, Inc.

Textellent Raves

My experience has been great. Customer service is very helpful and I have not had any major problems.

Pros

The software is amazing, and saves hours of time for my company. The booking appointment is awesome helping to eliminate no shows, and by sending reminders to clients. Also the campaigns are very inclusive and help to keep clients engaged. Additionally, they have included training videos with best practices to help people improve there use of the software.

Cons

The one thing I wish was available is the ability to print, export lists to edit more easily. Also I had previously mentioned to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company was an option to observe some clients religious beliefs which may be forthcoming.

Reasons for Choosing Textellent

It was the best option for my company to utilize for our situation.

Response from Textellent

Replied July 2020

Thank you Mr. King for your positive review and trust all these years. Your inputs are duly added to the list of future enhancement considerations for our Engineering and Product Management teams. We wish you great luck during these difficult times.

Guadalupe from Rangel Tax Group & Services LLC

Textellent is Awesome!

I love it, I feel I can really connect with clients throughout the year we stay in touch specially during the holidays and when Tax season is around the corner.

Pros

What I love the most about the software is that I can automate a Happy Birthday Message to my customers, this has helped me a lot to retain my customers, since they feel special and grateful that I remember their birthday. The software sends the message and I get replies from clients saying "Thank you so much" That is a great way to build a long lasting relationship with my clients. I Also love that I can customize my text blast to my clients, Since I have spanish speaking clients and english speaking clients I can separate the list and send them messages on their preferred language. They trust our company because they know they matter to us.

Cons

I would love if my tax software was compatible with textellent in order to sync from one system to the other and not upload manually.

MARIA from SERVICIOS EN GENERAL LLC

Highly recommend

Amazing! Textellent is very user friendly. Customer service is amazing and always so helpful. They always make sure to answer your question and are amazing at walking you through things you are unsure about. Overall I recommend Textellent it has really helped us connect better with our clients especially the younger generation.

Pros

We love the text blast and calendar. It's so nice not having to make those end of the day phone calls reminding out clients about their appointment. We switched from using a basic calendar software to having everyone use the one on Textellent. Our clients always comment on how they love getting those text reminders even the happy birthday texts.

Cons

My business has been using Textellent for a year now and we don't have anything we don't like about it. We do wish we could erase text messages but they can easily do that for us.

Selene from Parker Income tax Services

Best Texting software

Every time that I have a question I call them or e mail them with all my questions and It gets solved in short time. Love their customer service,always there to help.

Pros

I love it. Since I start using this software I have a positive response from my customers, Easy to use. My customers have answers and questions quickly resolved.I like how my customers get a birthday greetings. Works perfect for appointments and reminders. I am so glad I got Textellent this income tax season since the Covid 19 affect a lots of business, I keep in touch with my customers thru this awesome service.

Perry from Perry G Walker Accounting and Tax Services

Excellent Product

Pros

This software is easy to used. The automated features replaced email and mailing that were used previously. The feature that I love best is the ability to remind clients that we are available to prepare their taxes.

Cons

I don't know how to text from my phone when I am not texting to the last text received. Is there such a feature

David from Accounting Services of York LLC

Clients Respond Faster to a Text

My Payroll clients love it because they can txt their hours right to my payroll manager. I even had one company tell me that is why they choose ASY because they can txt our payroll department. I often have clients take a picture of a non-sensitive document such as a pic of their drivers license that is required to be on their tax returns. The immediate communication with clients is essential in our business Textelent makes it so much easier.

Pros

I have been using Textellent since I first met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at his first trade show in New Orleans. I had always texted select clients on my personal phone but was looking for a way to reach all of my clients because I know more people respond to a txt quicker than email or a phone call. Textellent is easy to use for all my staff and helps me keep in contact with all my clients not only during tax season but thru the year. I can txt a client that their tax return is finished in a matter of seconds. My clients love getting a greeting on their birthday. I get a lot of positive feedback on that feature. I have assigned one employee to monitor Textellent and respond immediately. Our clients love the fast response

Cons

none it is very easy to use and setup for me employees.

Response from Textellent

Replied February 2020

Hi David, thank you for your kind words. You've been a great support over the years and source for exciting thoughts, feedback and ideas! It's been a pleasure serving you since 2015!

Larry from Bruce & Associates Llc

Experience

See above. More campaigns and all year availability with clients

Pros

Ease of use for text, calendar, charts and increased communication with clients.

Cons

Limitation on users in calendar. I understand that only 5 users are allowed on calendar.

Reasons for Choosing Textellent

Liberty to speak to client as if I was in front of prospect

Reasons for Switching to Textellent

Value

Jeffrey from Northeast Financial Strategies Inc

Great Software - What was I waiting for!!

Pros

I love the fact that my clients can now book their own appointments right online from the listing of my available options right on a unique website just for me. They get an email notification (as do I) and they get text reminders. The text blasts are phenomenal and the drip campaigns work wonderful! I have already referred this to colleagues who have gotten it up and running. The customer service has been great. The representatives I have spoken to (INCLUDING THE CEO) have addressed my questions and helped get things coordinated and synced with my google calendar. That was the biggest selling point for me, total integration with my calendar which blends my business appointments and family appointments all in one place.

Google Calendar Integration

John from John Sheeley Inc

A product which PAYS for itself!

Implementation of the product was quick and seemless; Textellent provides instructions on how to export the client list from my tax software into their platform. MY CLIENTS LOVE IT -- regardless of client age, everyone has a cell phone. Clients who previously did not engage with us via email engage with us via text. This saves us time and money. We hired one less seasonal person last tax season by using Textellent.

Pros

Customers/clients want to engage with their service providers via texting. This product allows us to easily integrate our existing clients into a platform which allows for texting on issues from appointment setting through missing information follow-up. And its highly automated, saving time and money.

Cons

I wish I had started with it sooner, th prudct pays for itself.

Carole from Central Valley Tax Services

Saves Time thus Saving $$$

Whenever I have a question, the team responds in a timely manner even if to say they are looking into the issue. Then the issue is resolved quickly.

Pros

Ease of communication with my clients. Clients respond to texts 90% more than email. I can send media greetings for birthdays & holidays with the just a click giving a personal touch. I also utilize the appointment scheduler which automatically send clients appointment reminders. Saves so much time!

Cons

My experience has been good so no cons at this time.

Linda from Liberty Tax Service

Fantastic Texting Software

Increased our ability to get messaged to customer quickly. Customers responded well to the texts and we were able to have customer dialogue that we would not had had without it.

Pros

Easy to use, great options for custom message, immediate customer service response. Quality product that resulted in increased customer revenue.

Cons

Expense was greater than what I felt comfortable with as my budget is tight.

Reasons for Choosing Textellent

I met the owner at a convention. We were introduced to the product.

Reasons for Switching to Textellent

This is superior product in all areas

ESTEBAN from EC TAX SOLUTION

The best Software!!!

I like, for the customer service they provide, another of the things I like is a flat rate, an easy and friendly system to use

Reasons for Choosing Textellent

because I only pay a fixed fee and because the system does what my business needs

Joseph from BAEZ INCOME TAX

GOOD PROGRAM TO HAVE IN DIFFICULT TIMES.

Very good product to work with and very good support.

Pros

Attention provided by support technicians. Quick communication with clients. Setting of appointment well programmed.

Cons

Usually difficult contacting clients from phone application.

Joseph from Stephens Bros Tax Service

Textellent

Pros

I love that I can text my clients instead of sending them an email.

Cons

To be honest, I have been using this software for over 2 years. Need to change the platform to fix your cell phone screen.

Great software over all.

Tim from TaxMedics

Great Product, Best Support in the World

Pros

Cons

Can't think of any shortcomings in this software or it's support.

Steve from Freedom Tax

Texting Gets Results

Pros

Texting, much more than email when, gets clients' attention. It's also interactive so, unlike a traditional ad, you can interact with your customers.

Cons

The product is definitely not a multi-tasker.

Javier from Liberty tax

Text

Excellent

Pros

Cons

Update every year. At the beginning of each tax season we have to learn how to use it

Derrick from Wink Inc.

Text Communication not Text Advertising

This service has helped speed our transition from old technology to new and offers new opportunities for contacting and touching our clients. This adds a personal touch to our service.

Pros

Online Appointment Scheduler and Reschedule, Appointment Reminder. Also the automatic portion of campaigns such as birthday's

Cons

More sample campaigns for advertising more industry specific. Would make starting out quicker.

GERALINO from GDS TAX AND BUSINESS SERVICES

VERY HELPFUL EMPLOYEES. THEY ARE SO PATIENT IN HELPING ME

EXCELLENT SERVICES

Pros

IT IS EASY TO USE. IF I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE I ALWAYS CALL FOR HELP

Cons

I DON'T REALLY KNOW. EVERYBODY IS VERY HELPFUL TO ME.

Odalys from Advanced Accounting & Tax Services

Customer Service

This program keep me in touch with all my clients

Pros

So easy to use, very integrated to my office

Cons

Integration with others app is excellent

Mohammad from M SHAFIQUE CPA PC

A useful tool for tax professionals

Pros

Automatic birthday greetings to clients and text blasts. Appointment tool is good as well.

Cons

Need to to update client files every few days.

Cheryl from Commty Insurance and Tax Services

Great!!!

Pros

Saves me a lot of time, clients love the happy birthday.

Cons

Been using for 2 years now and I am very satisfied.

Referral from CIT

Vivian from London's Tax Services, LLC

Super service

The platform is user friendly and support is always helpful.

Pros

I like the fact that once my client list is uploaded, birthday text goes out. It's easy to send out text blast. I create it one time and it goes out to everyone. I don't have to keep track of my clients being updated on events or important info to keep them informed.

Cons

Don't like the fact that there is a charge for send out personalized text blast.

Lourdes from Beverly's Tax & Business Services, Inc.

Excelent service, they are friendly and always helping me if i need assistance.

Very happy with their services.

Pros

Is easy to use and very convenient, my clients are very happy, my business increased from last year to now more that 15 clients extra.

Cons

I don't know how to use the spread sheet, but when i need help, they always helped me.

Carmen from Centro Hispano Latinos Taxes LLC

THANK YOU!!!!

We are solving the business problem of trying to reach out to over 1,000+ people at the same time, and with the help of textellent we are able to contact everyone much easily.

Pros

As a business we are very busy all the time so being able to call and speak to someone who is very knowledgeable on their software has always been a relief. Every time we call we are very satisfied with the eagerness and quickness the agents show to help us update our client list or help us navigate the system.

Cons

I have zero bad things to say about the services I have received.

TIFFANY from Valley Ranch Taekwondo

Stay In Touch

Pros

Textellent makes staying in touch with customers easy!

Cons

I wish it was easier to search for customers when I want to message them one on one.

Response from Textellent

Replied February 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. Indeed, it is easy to search for a customer and text them individually. We just made a 2 min help video especially for you and sent to you via email :-)

EMMA from Professional Office Services

Love it and so do my clients!

I was sold once I saw the potential to reach clients and have them respond to us. Most clients love to hear from us and love the messages.

Pros

It is easy to use and prepare texts blasts. We've been doing 2 a month at least for holidays and client updates. This is in addition to the standard texts sent for birthdays that are done automatically.

Cons

That clients call the text number thinking it's our office, but it's not really the software!

CIELO from RE/MAX PREMIER PROPERTIES

Good Customer Sevice

My general experience is that I found a good customer service support to send my campaigns and stay activated with my clients

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use and I can send group messages to all my clients, saving time that ultimately turns into money.

Cons

What I like least is that I can't send group messages even to small groups of 10 or 20 if I don't pay extra money for a campaign

Tracey from Better Tax Returns

Tax Clients

My overall experience is good. I had to do some adjustments to my tax software but overall great service.

Pros

I love the automation. I have tried to text every client before tax season starts and it would take me at least a week. This way all my clients are notified at once and I like that there is a birthday greeting for them.

Cons

Generic texts but I am sure I can come with more motivating phrases.

Pamela from Rose Marie Gamba CPA PA

Great for texts, lousy for appointments

Poor setup guidance, unsympathetic or unavailable support, unfriendly user interface.

Pros

Sending out mass texts are quick and easy, and our clients like the automatic birthday and holiday wishes.

Cons

The appointment function is cumbersome and ineffective. Not a single client was able to book on their site. The primary selling point was to automate the appointment process, and it doesn't work. If you are a tech genius with unlimited time to spend tweaking your online calendar, you might be able to make it work, but we couldn't.