• icon"Textellent integrates well with my tax software."
  • icon"I like that it does the work for me, the image and the presentation of your brand makes them position you as the best, so textellent reminds my clients of any related matter."
  • icon"Easy to use, great options for custom message, immediate customer service response. Quality product that resulted in increased customer revenue."
  • icon"The appointment function is cumbersome and ineffective. Not a single client was able to book on their site."
  • icon"That we still cannot guarantee appointments, with the collection of banking information, to avoid cancellations."
  • icon"You know things are bad when even a employee says there is a lot going on things going on and things aren't good and they feel my pain."

Browse all Textellent Reviews

• Have you used Textellent and would like to share your experience with others?

Sheree

Textellent Is One Of My Favorite Tools

Pros

I like using Textellent because it allows my clients to easily schedule appointments and it integrates with my tax software so it automatically follows up with my tax clients based on the status of their tax returns. My favorite feature is probably the "Happy Birthday" texts because the clients love receiving them.

Cons

I wish that the software had the ability to have clients pay for certain types of appointments at the time of scheduling. That feature would eliminate the additional step for the client.

Linda

Great Company!

Overall, I am impressed with the communication model. It adds the personal touch I've hoped for with my clients.

Pros

This software allows me to 'keep in touch' with each client throughout the year. They are ecstatic when the receive birthday and holiday greetings (and I am ecstatic too!) Repellent has been a great addition to my company.

Cons

There is no "least." The software us great.

Reasons for choosing Textellent

Ease of integration with my current software and overall opportunity to communicate with clients.

Gordon

This Company Is a Hot Mess

Mediocre at best. Could live with the other short falls but now I cant do the job I'm paid for because I cant sign into any accounts that has this number! The owner doesn't seem to care less.

Pros

I like being able to text my clients for request of information as they respond quicker. Also some of the campaigns such as Birthday greetings and the Referral request that we use to notify clients that the clients tax return has been completed taxes with a ask for referrals.

Cons

The customer support has been horrible. I had issues that were never resolved and I was trying to get a conversation with the owner but I would have a better chance of making an appointment with God...as its not happening. I use this to get codes so I can sign on to my tax accounts but it has stopped working. No one can give me a explanation and they will look into it. The problem is now I have to re register and change all my account phone numbers because I cant get the code, Soooooo mad and a waste of my time. You know things are bad when even a employee says there is a lot going on things going on and things aren't good and they feel my pain!

Response from Textellent

The client informed us of a technical issue on evening of Thu 12/5/2019. Our client support team needed to flag the issue to technical support who researched it the next day. The client was notified to clear the browser cache and the issue was resolved by morning of Monday 12/9. We feel sorry that the client had to deal with this. Thank you so much for your support and trust. We are standing by Mon-Sat to provide live customer support.

Replied December 2019

Kathy

Interactive texting for tax professionals & accountant d

My office saves 15-20 hrs a week since we don’t have call to remind clients of their appointments anymore; also we save time in that clients can book their own appointments via the bookmeatime feature.

Pros

I like that textellent integrates with my tax software & automatically notifies clients when Irs/state returns are acknowledged and when bank product returns are funded. I also like I can go into textellent from inside my tax prep software to send clients messages or questions.

Cons

Honestly, only thing I disliked was responding client text coming in after hours, BUT Textellent has implemented this year a way to stop this with the “After-Hours Responder”

None applicable

Brooke

Fantastic Office Automation

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his supporting staff have always gone above and beyond to help us utilize Textellent for our text messagge automation needs. They are always delightful and friendly and make sure we are taken care of. This program has been integral in automating processes for us and freeing up time so we can better serve our clients.

Pros

Textellent allows our preparers to have ease of communication manually and automatically with our clientele.

Cons

That we didn't have it years ago! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his supporting staff take every suggestion into consideration if we ever feel there is a feature missing. No bad things to say!

Gabriela

March 2022

One happy Tax preparer with Textellent

So far so good, it only gave me a really nice experience with my clients, my time managment and the clients success team is really helpful

Pros

I really like how the system helps me to stay in touch with my clients without even thinking about it, customer support is helpful. I already referred many of my tax prep friends, I really like the service

Cons

Data upload is not always as fast and easy and I would have liked to have the appt scheduler integrated already in the software and pricing, not as a add on

Lidia

May 2022

Staying in touch with your clients

The customer service is excellent. The representatives have all been very knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros

Text blasts is one of my favorite features. It helps me reach out to all of my clients at one time for special occasions. I am rather tech challenged and they make it very easy for me to navigate and use the site.

Cons

My experience with this product has been very positive and helpful in maintaining relations with my clients . I love everything about this program.

Larry

Experience

See above. More campaigns and all year availability with clients

Pros

Ease of use for text, calendar, charts and increased communication with clients.

Cons

Limitation on users in calendar. I understand that only 5 users are allowed on calendar.

Reasons for choosing Textellent

Liberty to speak to client as if I was in front of prospect

Reasons for switching to Textellent

Value

Cheryl

June 2022

Critical Client Communication

My IT guy works on referral texts and other marketing strategies' without problems. If we ever have a question the Textellent staff has the answer with out delay.

Pros

Being able to wish my clients HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! on their special day is important to me. I have a personal attachment to each and everyone. Letting them know we care about holidays keeps us on their minds other than the one time we get to meet each year.

Cons

I have no problems working in Textellent.

Beawo

Great customer service

It's been great, I get great response from my clients.

Pros

I love everything it does. Text and reminder

Cons

Nothing at this point; I like the product

Reasons for choosing Textellent

It's a great product, and they are supportive

Jan

The best

The agent today was very informative easy to convey how the product works

Pros

Sending out information without spending alot of time

Cons

Not sure am testing the program now so far I like what the features are

Vicki

Communications made easy.

Pros

Ability to mass text as well as text clients individually.

Cons

Calendar needs more flexibility to schedule provider availability on a daily/weekly basis rather than having set work schedule. It would be great to go in and schedule changes for next few months for each provider rather than having to go in each week to make a change.

Mersaydes

Gets the job done

I’m able to seamlessly keep in touch with my clients.

Pros

The campaigns! I love that everything is already set up and I can modify to my liking.

Cons

It didn’t transfer contacts. I had a hard time transferring contacts from software.

Jack

Text Excellent Review

Pros

Onboarding and ease of use. Customer service is prompt & courteous.

Cons

All good for now, still learning the power of the tool.

Webinar intro.

Clarence A

Textallent Software review

my clients feel I am very accessible and easy to talk with via text. This is best thing for my business has grown by more than 30% because of the follow ups done by textallent to set appointments return to get tax work done and textellent has made my clients more loyal and engaged and save me hours of phone calls that use to go unanswered without the use of textellent

Pros

Features I like most about the software are its ease of use, easy installation and downloading of all my contacts with instant accuracy and fast and simple conversion steps. this software has saved my client base and caused them to have that warm fussy feeling. they love the fact that they don't have to leave a message and wait several days for a follow up call. They feel I am very accessible and easy to talk with via text. This is best thing for my business has grown by more than 30% because of the follow ups done by textallent to set appointments return to get tax work done and textellent has made my clients more loyal and engaged and save me hours of phone calls that use to go unanswered without the use of textellent.

Cons

I didnt observe or notice any downside when i purchased and had the textellent software installed.

Reasons for choosing Textellent

I was so pleased with the free trial where I could experience all the results I learned about during the demo. Textellent is very affordable for large and small businesses. After using Textellent I could not go back to the old way of contacting clients

Clients Respond Faster to a Text

My Payroll clients love it because they can txt their hours right to my payroll manager. I even had one company tell me that is why they choose ASY because they can txt our payroll department. I often have clients take a picture of a non-sensitive document such as a pic of their drivers license that is required to be on their tax returns. The immediate communication with clients is essential in our business Textelent makes it so much easier.

Pros

I have been using Textellent since I first met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at his first trade show in New Orleans. I had always texted select clients on my personal phone but was looking for a way to reach all of my clients because I know more people respond to a txt quicker than email or a phone call. Textellent is easy to use for all my staff and helps me keep in contact with all my clients not only during tax season but thru the year. I can txt a client that their tax return is finished in a matter of seconds. My clients love getting a greeting on their birthday. I get a lot of positive feedback on that feature. I have assigned one employee to monitor Textellent and respond immediately. Our clients love the fast response

Cons

none it is very easy to use and setup for me employees.

Response from Textellent

Hi David, thank you for your kind words. You've been a great support over the years and source for exciting thoughts, feedback and ideas! It's been a pleasure serving you since 2015!

Replied February 2020